: > [{quoted}](name=Endogenic,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=eid4Vg4I,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-03T00:30:11.254+0000) > > naw It's too late, you've already made the post. > [{quoted}](name=Legendary Albert,realm=EUNE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=eid4Vg4I,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-06-03T00:30:44.222+0000) > > holy shit.. I can't even start to guess how many people hate you Literally everyone on both teams who watch me lock in Shaco.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=eid4Vg4I,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-06-03T00:32:59.997+0000) > > It's too late, you've already made the post. > > Literally everyone on both teams who watch me lock in Shaco. can you give me some tips? im one of the smart people who actually makes sure my jungler is safe, and keeps buying pinks which is free because Shaco dies. so I never really had any problems, but as you must have noticed most of the community rages over Teemo (lol), so ofc Shaco will be much worse. any tips for me when playing as Shaco?
: you know what my favorite part about nidalee is?
she's nidalee , queen of the jungle, did you want it any other way?
CLG ear (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Legendary Albert,realm=EUNE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aBpR5tXe,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2016-06-03T00:25:26.334+0000) > > ask a question that a normal person from the future would know please.. lol
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aBpR5tXe,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2016-06-03T00:29:48.051+0000) > > lol asking me questions like "will she ever love me?", wth man? that's not a question a guy from the future would know.. not like I know who he is, where he lives, even if I did I would have to go back to the future, google him, maybe find out who is, and start reading about his life.
: Bask in my Cancer.
holy shit.. I can't even start to guess how many people hate you
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Jalkan,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=M0NfQHmf,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-03T00:17:07.075+0000) > > DOTA was a Warcraft mod, they used Warcraft characters. DOTA 2 is a rip-off of Warcraft, since it still uses those characters. The creators of LoL actually worked on the original DOTA, but don't use the Warcraft characters: instead, they wanted it to be different. The point of this is being buried under pedantics. That point being that League started as a small unknown game based on an even smaller and less known mod. By all rights, this thing should have evaporated in under a year. And yet, it didn't, because we, the players, spread the word and got our friends into it. The point is that Riot would be nothing if not for the "casuals" they now treat with the utmost spite and disrespect. They've gotten lost in their own success, and it's going to tear them down.
> [{quoted}](name=Xion Moonray,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=M0NfQHmf,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-03T00:25:29.868+0000) > > The point of this is being buried under pedantics. That point being that League started as a small unknown game based on an even smaller and less known mod. By all rights, this thing should have evaporated in under a year. And yet, it didn't, because we, the players, spread the word and got our friends into it. > > The point is that Riot would be nothing if not for the "casuals" they now treat with the utmost spite and disrespect. They've gotten lost in their own success, and it's going to tear them down. every game company is like this.. except arena net.. god bless them all
: will she ever love me back
> [{quoted}](name=Ahri Body Pillow,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aBpR5tXe,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2016-06-03T00:19:25.584+0000) > > will she ever love me back ask a question that a normal person from the future would know please..
ybuR (NA)
: When can i finally win my shitty promo after failing 6 times
> [{quoted}](name=ybuR,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aBpR5tXe,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-06-03T00:17:12.830+0000) > > When can i finally win my shitty promo after failing 6 times how the hell should I know?, ask me something a normal person from the future would know..
: Will I ever become a famouse LCS player?
> [{quoted}](name=RedPannda,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aBpR5tXe,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-06-03T00:07:16.844+0000) > > Will I ever become a famouse LCS player? no one plays League anymore. people prefer virtual reality games these days. and I didn't really follow every LCS in history so.. maybe you changed your name later?
: Did we ever get a respectable pool party skin? Anything along the lines of Lifeguard Sivir or one of the humanoid females in a bikini (Like Miss Fortune)? When do Waifus start replacing human females as companions?
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aBpR5tXe,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-06-02T23:48:36.075+0000) > > Did we ever get a respectable pool party skin? Anything along the lines of Lifeguard Sivir or one of the humanoid females in a bikini (Like Miss Fortune)? > > When do Waifus start replacing human females as companions? no one plays League anymore. people prefer virtual reality games these days. but I recall a few pool party skins, im not sure what you mean, but there are robots who you can customize anyway you want. many people in japan walk around holding hands with Anime girl skin robots..
: Do we ever finally meaningfully gut vayne?
> [{quoted}](name=theragingnerd,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aBpR5tXe,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-06-02T23:47:00.647+0000) > > Do we ever finally meaningfully gut vayne? no one plays League anymore. people prefer virtual reality games these days. but if I recall vayne was never hardcore nerfed (like Eve back in the day let's say)
Tyvan (NA)
: Who's the president
> [{quoted}](name=Hero of Ideals,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aBpR5tXe,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-06-02T23:46:09.405+0000) > > Who's the president depends what country.. you know, one would think you would ask something more important.. (since most presidents are the same crap all over again)
: Okay I'm certain now your Thera Tears Nice ban evasion m8
> [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aBpR5tXe,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-06-02T23:46:08.859+0000) > > Okay I'm certain now your Thera Tears > > Nice ban evasion m8 http://pics1.ds-static.com/prodimg/145740/300.jpg
: Did Riot go down kicking and screaming that Dynamic Queue was a good idea or did they bring back Solo queue as a last ditch effort to get players to continue playing ranked?
> [{quoted}](name=VelNyeScienceEye,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aBpR5tXe,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-06-02T23:45:58.362+0000) > > Did Riot go down kicking and screaming that Dynamic Queue was a good idea or did they bring back Solo queue as a last ditch effort to get players to continue playing ranked? I don't know, no one plays League anymore. people prefer virtual reality games these days. when I go back I can check it on the wiki
QUAGSlRE (NA)
: why are you so dumb
> [{quoted}](name=xXAkali360Elite,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aBpR5tXe,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-06-02T23:45:32.058+0000) > > why are you so dumb for coming back into the past?, good question..
: Are we going to make bloodrazor viable anytime soon?
> [{quoted}](name=Grimspeake,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aBpR5tXe,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-06-02T23:44:30.370+0000) > > Are we going to make bloodrazor viable anytime soon? if you mean the item from League of legends then I don't know, no one plays League anymore. people prefer virtual reality games these days.
CLG ear (NA)
: when does the world outlaw anime
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aBpR5tXe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-02T23:43:44.931+0000) > > when does the world outlaw anime never, however a few countries did ban Anime products after the sex dolls incident
Rioter Comments
ACENOX (EUW)
: Why gintama's characters are so good?
> [{quoted}](name=ACENOX,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=QYs2uQy0,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-02T22:43:00.336+0000) > > http://i1.mangareader.net/gintama/556/gintama-6068383.jpg > > > best moment i've every seen in my manga's career who the hell are they?, I don't recognize anyone
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: How is my playlist?
awesome cartoon back in the day.. epic shit
: > [{quoted}](name=Saminus Maximus,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=HuvEihG3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-06-02T20:35:40.613+0000) > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdAgCrH76oo How long you want it to take to highest level?
> [{quoted}](name=Just Jangle,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=HuvEihG3,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-06-02T20:52:33.245+0000) > > How long you want it to take to highest level? a week of non stop playing? 5 hours is like a fucking pvp server, it's retarded..
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=sickxapples,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=uqsrvUBE,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-06-02T17:10:26.588+0000) > > So you find nothing true about it? Race is not a social construct, it's a biological difference and so is gender. That dude is black and Bruce Jenner is still a man. I'm not going to ignore objective reality because "muh feels".
> [{quoted}](name=BronzeSmurph69,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=uqsrvUBE,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2016-06-02T17:28:35.723+0000) > > Race is not a social construct, it's a biological difference and so is gender. That dude is black and Bruce Jenner is still a man. I'm not going to ignore objective reality because "muh feels". good point actually, sure reacism is stupid and bad, but that's how our brain works. I respect any man who turned himself into a woman, but my brain still screams "that's a man", but because of the law im forced to treat that man like a woman, or im an asshole. that's a new level of discrimination {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} no matter what someone is getting screwed.. when so many colored people steal (let's say) is it any wonder the police prefer to screw around with colored people? (even tho there are more %white people so in a sense white people actually do steal more). most terrorists who blow up are arabs, so what? im not allowed to think like that even tho reality shows me that it is a fact? we lable because that's how our brain works, if I was attacked by a black man on the street, every black man I see after that my brain will scream "get away he's bad" even tho it's a stupid logic (yet effective). that's just how our brain work.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Implying that you can't build FFX characters any way you want? I had Yuna slapping bitches for 99999 damage with quick hit. Mostly because her ultimate weapon was easy as fawk to get and gave you 1mp cost. Which made Passado wreck the living fuck out of things, lemme tell you. Like, are you implying that there isn't reason to use all your characters in FFX? Because there is, especially against bosses and stronger normal enemies. Against an Ochu Wakka ceases to be "that guy who kills flying things" and turns into "That guy who delays its next debilitating attack", and Auron ceases to be "That guy who kills armored enemies" whilst becoming "Your primary damage dealer". And how good, pray tell, is the Odyssey's story? Because FFX's was fucking godly and rather original in and of itself.
> [{quoted}](name=Holy Malevolence,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=KVVenE5E,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-06-01T17:26:18.352+0000) > > Implying that you can't build FFX characters any way you want? > > I had Yuna slapping bitches for 99999 damage with quick hit. Mostly because her ultimate weapon was easy as fawk to get and gave you 1mp cost. > Which made Passado wreck the living fuck out of things, lemme tell you. > > Like, are you implying that there isn't reason to use all your characters in FFX? Because there is, especially against bosses and stronger normal enemies. Against an Ochu Wakka ceases to be "that guy who kills flying things" and turns into "That guy who delays its next debilitating attack", and Auron ceases to be "That guy who kills armored enemies" whilst becoming "Your primary damage dealer". > And how good, pray tell, is the Odyssey's story? Because FFX's was fucking godly and rather original in and of itself. I explained about the plot already, final fantasy X didn't have an original plot, are you high?, maybe you didn't play many games at the time. Final fantasy 7 beats X in almost every way, why are defending X?. and yes, X has many build options, but the battle system is lacking and most people didn't have Expert grid new game back in the day.
SkyfaIl (NA)
: google it, 10 bucks says you get some psychological website talking about how the colors are perceived by sensors
> [{quoted}](name=SkyfaIl,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aOGzEOR3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-01T18:21:39.362+0000) > > google it, 10 bucks says you get some psychological website talking about how the colors are perceived by sensors same with hormones, just because they are there, doesn't mean they control us on that level. logicaly speaking since Red is the color of blood, it might be "forbidden", and that makes people think about "sex", in some weird way
Rioter Comments
: every time i load up fallout new vegas i realize fallout 3 exists
> [{quoted}](name=Rick and Mordey,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=KVVenE5E,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-06-01T17:34:54.786+0000) > > every time i load up fallout new vegas i realize fallout 3 exists wasn't new vegas better in every way?
Rioter Comments
: After a couple hours of button mashing through that game and never losing a fight, I took the disc out of my PS2 and broke it in half and said "this isn't a Final Fantasy game"
> [{quoted}](name=That Evelynn,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=dlowq5vI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-06-01T16:09:07.145+0000) > > After a couple hours of button mashing through that game and never losing a fight, I took the disc out of my PS2 and broke it in half and said "this isn't a Final Fantasy game" well you can always play Lost odyssey
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Legendary Albert,realm=EUNE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=KPqTJEuE,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-01T14:35:52.200+0000) > > it means, asshole, that unless you pay money for a product, **you will download it from a torrent site or whatever**, and there's always a chance for a virus. > > you can be high and might all you want, the best hacker computer wiz in the world, won't keep his pc protected while remaining online without a program to protect it, as long as he keeps using the net. it's like flying without wings or air pressure, not gonna happen.. > > it's a computer connected to the internet, you got balls I will give you that, to talk like a fool.. what is a private torrent site? what are trusted uploaders? what are well known groups who have been ripping software and games safely for years? ive been using the internet since the early 90s, and i have worked in the technology field for 10 years. sorry bud, but if you rely on the jokes that are "anti-virus" programs to keep your pc safe, you are the fool bud. a computer connected to the internet is only as safe as the person using it, PAL. if you havent figured out what not to click on, or what torrents NOT to download, then thats on you. youre probably the type of person i used to charge $140 to for removing ransomware.
> [{quoted}](name=jimlaheysadrunk,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=KPqTJEuE,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-01T14:42:07.925+0000) > > what is a private torrent site? what are trusted uploaders? what are well known groups who have been ripping software and games safely for years? > > ive been using the internet since the early 90s, and i have worked in the technology field for 10 years. sorry bud, but if you rely on the jokes that are "anti-virus" programs to keep your pc safe, you are the fool bud. > > a computer connected to the internet is only as safe as the person using it, PAL. if you havent figured out what not to click on, or what torrents NOT to download, then thats on you. > > youre probably the type of person i used to charge $140 to for removing ransomware. you're such a bullshitter my god, there is no such thing as safe, just because you avoid a few porn or dark web sites doesn't mean everything else is safe. your computer might get a virus from a million thing you would not even find out until it's "to late" I don't care if you're the best hacker in the world, know the everything about the internet there is to know (also, no such thing). you can't.. and I repeat for the last time, YOU CAN't, have a 100% Virus free computer while using the internet to it's fullest (so to speak), without having a computer whatever software. if you were able to be so "non human" you would not need Windows to began with, you prick.. saying something is true doesn't make it true, stop being blind to reality, no such thing as 100%, not such thing even 75%
: > [{quoted}](name=Legendary Albert,realm=EUNE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=KPqTJEuE,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-06-01T14:26:35.890+0000) > > that's bullshit, your pc gets infected as long as you download without paying for something, no way of being virus free 100% without a program to do it for you (also no way to be 100% protected even with a program, yet still safer) whatever you say bud. what does that even mean, "your pc gets infected as long as you download without paying for something" lol, you crack me up shitposter #1
> [{quoted}](name=jimlaheysadrunk,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=KPqTJEuE,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2016-06-01T14:30:52.791+0000) > > whatever you say bud. > > what does that even mean, "your pc gets infected as long as you download without paying for something" > > lol, you crack me up shitposter #1 it means, asshole, that unless you pay money for a product, you will download it from a torrent site or whatever, and there's always a chance for a virus. you can be high and might all you want, the best hacker computer wiz in the world, won't keep his pc protected while remaining online without a program to protect it, as long as he keeps using the net. it's like flying without wings or air pressure, not gonna happen.. it's a computer connected to the internet, you got balls I will give you that, to talk like a fool..
: cool people use their brain to avoid getting infected. cool people also use free tools like malwarebytes and combofix to deal with the rare cases where a PC needs to be cleaned.
> [{quoted}](name=jimlaheysadrunk,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=KPqTJEuE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-06-01T14:19:06.962+0000) > > cool people use their brain to avoid getting infected. > > cool people also use free tools like malwarebytes and combofix to deal with the rare cases where a PC needs to be cleaned. that's bullshit, your pc gets infected as long as you download without paying for something, no way of being virus free 100% without a program to do it for you (also no way to be 100% protected even with a program, yet still safer)
: Are you Thera Tears?
> [{quoted}](name=That Evelynn,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ymTZP4TF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-01T14:20:18.022+0000) > > Are you Thera Tears? http://pics1.ds-static.com/prodimg/145740/300.jpg
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=IqFKnqja,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-06-01T01:59:31.671+0000) > > I understand that, but I don't see why would do so much to help them, especially people who get punished over and over. Seriously, to get a permaban in this game most of the time means you aren't redeemable. Oh I agree with you on that, I don't think the OP is making a fair judgement on league's reform system here. When people get perma'd in league they are well deserving the vast majority of the time. With respect to real life, I think America's justice system is pretty good at locking people up forever when they're too far gone but doesn't do enough to help reform them before they get to that point. You shouldn't put someone in jail to punish them (or to make money for that matter) but to remove them from society so you can reform them and make sure they don't come back again.
> [{quoted}](name=vfactor95,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=IqFKnqja,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-01T14:02:11.504+0000) > > Oh I agree with you on that, I don't think the OP is making a fair judgement on league's reform system here. When people get perma'd in league they are well deserving the vast majority of the time. > > With respect to real life, I think America's justice system is pretty good at locking people up forever when they're too far gone but doesn't do enough to help reform them before they get to that point. > > You shouldn't put someone in jail to punish them (or to make money for that matter) but to remove them from society so you can reform them and make sure they don't come back again. locking people away forever is also a waste of resources, better to finish the job forever..
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The current horrible state of League of Legends from a Starcraft player's perspective
I only got Starcraft 2 for the story - said no one ever besides me, I play games for the plot, it's a huge boost for me. League has no plot, I feel like a zombie when playing. p.s. Starcraft 1/2 is better than league in every way, nothing to argue about there..
: Can someone link me where riot first promised a solo queue?
I don't see the point of this thread (my posts are so much better!! *crazy laugh*) Riot lies, it what they do. not the first time..
: Reminder that Taliya's Q has a base damage of 420 and a ratio of 120%
if you let her fully hit you, you deserve the damage, same with Azir, and any other dps champion
: Riot really needs to start being more transparent with their players.
you don't seem to get it, Riot is to rich and the game has to many players, for them to give a rats ass. Dynamic Q pissed off most of the most loyal fan base, yet the game is still successful as always.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Legendary Albert

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion