: Yeah this is how I feel as well. Pyke isn't overpowered he's just really freaking crappy to play against. He's just taking Yasuo's spot in the League hatred ecosystem. Is it still powercreep if we're only creeping how much people hate the champ? lol
Honestly, I dont know why people on these boards hate pyke that much or is it only NA thing? Because I have never met anyone who does not like pyke, lik seriously. Pyke design is fine. He just needs a little tweaks. Remove double gold and revert it to full gold for assistance and slight nerf to passive regeneration. There are far worse champions that does (Except ulti) much better job on what pyke does. Bloody AP/Tank Nautilus deals more damage, have better CC and survive much much more and that is just one.
: Lowest HP in game (minus Ani?), miss Q and eliminated, Heal pretty subpar before you get AP - mana cost is crazy pre fully stacked mana rune. E is okay but meta ADC's barely use auto's and (Kaisa in 50% of games) will have ulted far from you to buff them. The ult is good. She's not overloaded.. skilled bubbles are rewarded justly. The meta is hook champs anyway, Nautilus vs. her will result in some roasted fish sticks.
Well {{champion:111}} vs Almost everything squish in bot lane will result in feed fest.
Sucction (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XHgYJxfE,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-11T14:32:16.985+0000) > > ik about E>WQ, but I thought you could work an R into that as well. You can. You can also work an auto attack and tiamat into it. Q, auto, E, R+Tiamat, Auto, WQ doublecast, Auto, RQ is probably the most damage in the lead time. Should take about 1.5 seconds?
: We differ between soft int and hard int, please. Soft int is feeding, hard int is feeding on purpose. (And yes, I know the meaning of int/inting (intentional (feeding)))
Are you aware that doesn't make any sense? There is no room for fuzzy. You either intentionally dying to help enemy team or you don't and you just having bad game/being priority/whateverreason. Its like saying she is soft pregnant. Like what? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e0fQb1pu,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-29T19:04:57.508+0000) > > because tristan and isolde, because romeo and juliet, and a bunch of other epics, were totally about 2 gays trying to bone each other. > Yes, shocking as it might be guy x girl relationship could end up in: beat up, getting killed, abandonment by society, etc. > You just have to like the "wrong" person and you're fucked. > > Your sexual orientation is irrelevant. That's what I hate about all this gay propaganda. > You aren't anything special under the sun. Guy x guy and girl x girl, and guy x many girls and girls x many guys, etc. We had that since ancient times. > ............ >.> If you can give me some real life, first world examples of straight people being persecuted for who they love that has nothing to do with being a mixed race couple, then provide them. I'm not talking about Becky trying to date Johnny, but her parents don't want her to because he's a delinquent. I want you to provide an example of a straight relationship being persecuted and discriminated against, not because of the character of the people in the relationship, but for the sole reason that they are straight. You will find nobody who says that they disapprove of a relationship because they're straight. You will find nobody who gets beat up because they're the straight kid. You will find nobody whose parents disowned them because they found out they're straight. You will find nobody who was treated badly in a workplace or school for being straight. This whole conversation is mind boggling to me. The fact that you can even continue to argue that straight couples face the same discrimination as gay couples shows a blatant, willful ignorance on your part. > You aren't the only ones that suffer. > And you aren't the only ones who had it hard. My entire last post was saying this. Get a grip please and stop arguing for the sake of arguing. I'm doing my best to understand your point of view and explain to you that the concept of gay pride doesn't disagree with it.
> [{quoted}](name=A Latte Trouble,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e0fQb1pu,comment-id=000400000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-29T19:26:40.515+0000) > > If you can give me some real life, first world examples of straight people being persecuted for who they love that has nothing to do with being a mixed race couple, then provide them. > > I'm not talking about Becky trying to date Johnny, but her parents don't want her to because he's a delinquent. I want you to provide an example of a straight relationship being persecuted and discriminated against, not because of the character of the people in the relationship, but for the sole reason that they are straight. > > You will find nobody who says that they disapprove of a relationship because they're straight. You will find nobody who gets beat up because they're the straight kid. You will find nobody whose parents disowned them because they found out they're straight. You will find nobody who was treated badly in a workplace or school for being straight. > > This whole conversation is mind boggling to me. The fact that you can even continue to argue that straight couples face the same discrimination as gay couples shows a blatant, willful ignorance on your part. > > My entire last post was saying this. Get a grip please and stop arguing for the sake of arguing. I'm doing my best to understand your point of view and explain to you that the concept of gay pride doesn't disagree with it. Here is a thing. People are bullied because they are gays and not because they are strait, thats true. However is being gay a really root of the hate? If you think about it, for all human history, people hated other people not because they are gays. But because they are different. What if I tell you that until 18. century there were no sexual orientation. What if i tell you that having romance with same sex was completely normal for majority of people. They have their families because that is how you survive as lineage. But having same sex affair was completely fine and people who did not have same sex affair were even questioned by their peers. But then Enlightenment period happens and huge wave of need for science with it. Society created taxonomy and apply it for everything from every day life situation to actual science. This is where people were divined into small boxes with titles. It caused dividing society into a lot of minorities and everything that was not most common was bad. People started to ridicule and even flat out hating on these minorities just because they are minorities and somehow are different than them. Being gay just means absolute nothing, same as being strait. These two titles should not even existed in the first place. If you like opposite sex, good. If you like same, also good. If you dont care about sex and care about specific person, by my opinion best.
: > [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jEmEY3AA,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-08-13T02:40:36.143+0000) > > For someone brand new to the moba genre playing a champ like Riven is just a massive handicap. They don't even know how to cs correctly let alone understand what an animation cancel is. I think you just forget how daunting of a game league is to learn for most people. There are other things to learn, yes. But the champion mechanics are not the most difficult. Especially when every single Riven guide you try to find tells you about animation canceling first and foremost.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jEmEY3AA,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-13T02:53:22.341+0000) > > There are other things to learn, yes. But the champion mechanics are not the most difficult. Especially when every single Riven guide you try to find tells you about animation canceling first and foremost. You are ignorant if you really thinks that. She is hard for someone new to MOBa genre let alone new in games in general. You might have a muscle memory from several years of gaming and concept of these mechanics are easy for you. But let me tell you. For someone who is not gamer for years and just picked this game. It is hard enough to not feed and occasionally hit some long ass range skillshot.
Opistach (NA)
: Does DOTA have any champs that operate like Rengar? Maybe it's time to get away from League
> [{quoted}](name=Opistach,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jHipj68h,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-08-09T11:45:31.844+0000) > > Does DOTA have any champs that operate like Rengar? Maybe it's time to get away from League Well, if jump/blink > no counterplay > Instant kill is what you are looking for then yes. They got Riki and Phantom assasin. They are nasty if they got ahead or at least used to when I played dota a while back.
: probably too strong if you're playing a tank-buster and all your damage is negated by an item. maybe if it only converted a percentage of true damage to magic/physical it wouldnt be so turrible
Well its not like all true damage would just disappear. It just get reduced by MR.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Lo4ding,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HaxkP5yl,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-07-29T04:41:00.146+0000) > > tbh, smurfing should be IP banned. Like it is in most moba games. It basicaly abusing matchmaking for easy games where you can remove fun from game for anyone who is playing with or against you. I see no difference between hard inter, griever or even afker and smurf. They are only on other side of spectrum. > > They can push account level requirement for ranked games to 50 or 60. They can implement disclaimer for any account under 30 lvl in lobby for normal games that would heavily encourage to play against bots until he learns basic item building and micro skills. REMOVE CHAT IN BOT GAMES. And there are a lot of other beginner friendly ways to make the game appealing for new audience. However riot is focused on pro scene because it is making money. now. I do think that this short term sight for money in most of gaming industry will be its doom. So how do you detect a smurf from someone just creating an alt account? Also, VPN exists so IP banning doesn't work. Not to mention people who play on shared IP addresses such as college dorms, etc. Pushing account requirements might work, or just make lvl 1-30 xp gain slower.
> [{quoted}](name=Ginger976,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HaxkP5yl,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-29T15:20:36.549+0000) > > So how do you detect a smurf from someone just creating an alt account? Also, VPN exists so IP banning doesn't work. Not to mention people who play on shared IP addresses such as college dorms, etc. > > Pushing account requirements might work, or just make lvl 1-30 xp gain slower. Well thats it. You cant. If smurfing were forbidden, it would must be by banning Alt account alltogether. Just one acc per server. I dont know how much information riot can get from their connection. Maybe MAC ban would be more sufficient if they would able to get it. You would need some reports on you for even considering that ban. But, as I said, they dont care. Hell, they dont even want to that way of banning and imho thats why this game is in such a bad state. If they ban someone, there is possibility that person would create new acc because addiction. And that person would spend some money on skins he wants. Again and again and again. (I know such a person). Greed will be downfall of this industry.
: > [{quoted}](name=Der Lindwurm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HaxkP5yl,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-28T17:10:12.478+0000) > > Every time there's been a poll I've done my best to explain why the new player experience will never be anything but absolutely horrible under the current conditions. Most primarily because new players can expect to play with and against IP farming bots and flaming smurfs rather than fellow new players. Also because low MMR play isn't quite the wild west it once was and, unless you're a smurf ROFL-stomping noobs with a troll build for the lulz, a LOT is expected of players now in terms of knowledge of roles and builds even in low iron. New players who are trying to find their own way, exploring different items and strategies, not realizing that this isn't actually allowed and not having received any formal introduction to the basics they're expected to know unless through a third party, will be flamed to all hell. Constantly being told what to do because and then being flamed for not doing it well enough doesn't fall in line with most people's idea of fun. So many people have said "no, thank you" when I told them they should give League a try just because they've heard that's what it's like. Ok, tell me your solution to prevent Smurfs and other toxic players in low level with new players.
> [{quoted}](name=Ginger976,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HaxkP5yl,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-07-28T21:18:03.324+0000) > > Ok, tell me your solution to prevent Smurfs and other toxic players in low level with new players. tbh, smurfing should be IP banned. Like it is in most moba games. It basicaly abusing matchmaking for easy games where you can remove fun from game for anyone who is playing with or against you. I see no difference between hard inter, griever or even afker and smurf. They are only on other side of spectrum. They can push account level requirement for ranked games to 50 or 60. They can implement disclaimer for any account under 30 lvl in lobby for normal games that would heavily encourage to play against bots until he learns basic item building and micro skills. REMOVE CHAT IN BOT GAMES. And there are a lot of other beginner friendly ways to make the game appealing for new audience. However riot is focused on pro scene because it is making money. now. I do think that this short term sight for money in most of gaming industry will be its doom.
Subdue (NA)
: I can't remember the last time I failed to kill the dragon... Seems like you're positioning incorrectly. You should be moving your tanks to one side and your dps to the other so that the dragon doesn't splash onto your dps. It dies pretty easily if you do that.
I have happend that my dragon got sword of divine and proc it first seconds of fight. Every member of my team got nuked by one AA. Not fun.
: > [{quoted}](name=Trias000,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=opEN1dxf,comment-id=0017,timestamp=2019-07-24T13:29:44.171+0000) > > Gangplank gets stunned by a giant ice arrow, eats an orange and is k. How is that fair? > Kalista can make dragon or baron unstealable. > Yasuo can block 5 ults with his basic ability. > Sion can die and still take 2 turrets and an inhib. > Those are some of the mechanics that seem unfair but they alone don't make a champion op. I don't think you understand the concept of unfair mechanics, we are talking about an Assassin, being ignited 40% grievous wounds, alot of damage over times on top of that at 100 hp. If it was gangplank and he ate his oranges I would guarantee GP would have died.
You need to understand that all thing that he listed are "OP" too under specific circumstances same as pykes passive. His passive as designed are to provide incredible and fast sustain to back up maximum capped maximum health and grievous wounds just slow health regain rate. Of cource that it does counter damage over time. Brand, zyra, velkoz, lux and all nuker "suppors" will fck him over in lane. Pyke is heavy dependand on his ADC early game. If his adc is bad, he has nothing to do on lane. Just pick one of listed and harras enemy adc. If they engage, his adc will die. Need to say that one full rotation with lvl.6 brand will 100-0 pyke if ulti hits twice. Velkoz will 100-0 pyke on one rotation if he doesnt get stunned. This is the hardest counter on pyke. You dont need to poke him down. Just destroy his adc. He wont do shit.
: ***
No reason? They gutted almost every non-support aspect of his kit and even some form of support kit. He is pretty much unplayable anywhere except support now. Bloody hell just pick Zyra, Brand or any other nuker support and unless Pyke gets fed on other lanes you have pretty much free lane. Pyke is only good as his ADC. If his adc is dumb or alway with 100 hp, he wont do shit and falls behind. On 6. level one full brand rotation with ignite will 100-0 him during stun if Pyroclasm hit him twice.
: so basically reworked akali and shroud
Well not really. Shroud as designed is tough to balance and they took more than they can handle quickly. However alkali as it is now is best she has been in long time, even pre-rework.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lo4ding,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8rfIss6n,comment-id=001600000000000100000000000000000000000200000001,timestamp=2019-07-22T06:29:45.627+0000) > > If you are not listening to reasons then hard math should help. Level 6 Pyke with Aftershock + Warhammer + Long Sword. > > Total Attack Damage: 110 (+-) > > One rotation: (Q(241) + E(205) + AA(110) + AA(110) + Aftershock(80 +-)) * Armor|MR Reduction(0.75) == 560 Damage in that rotation without calculating runes as CDG, Sudden inpact, cheap shot. With Electrocute damage would be a little bit higher. > > Ultimate treshold: 338 hp. > > Now lets see. > Jinx HP at 6. lvl = 912 > 912 - 560 = 352 > > That 20 hp from ultimate execute. If I dare to say that 20 missing damage would one got from mentioned runes. > Whole rotation can be done in E stun if you are fast enough. E+AA+Q+AA+Ulti. > > What about other champions at 6. lvl > Ahri = 889 - 560 = 329 < U.Treshold = Kill > Kaisa = 910- 560 = 350 < U.Treshold = Kill (same as jinx. Runes should get missing damage) > Brand = 867-560 = 307 < U.Treshold = Kill > > And that all 100-0 in one rotation. Tell me how he does not have any kill potential please. He can destroy pretty much every non-tank champion on lvl.6 if he manage to land stun. Spare your efforts, he is quite obviously trolling and looking to annoy people. Just stop this conversation because talking logic to him is counter-active. You are just feeding the troll.
Its ok. To be honest I did quite a enjoyed that research for this math so its win situation for me anyway {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Pika Fox (NA)
: And you still forget to include summoners and resists. Youd be dealing about 30-40% less damage.
I dont know if you are blind or something else. (Q(241) + E(205) + AA(110) + AA(110) + Aftershock(80 +-)) x **Armor|MR Reduction(0.75)** That means magic damage gets reduced and physical gets reduced by same amount. Which is without tank items +- 25% whole game. There is no place to talk about summoner spells. This scenario is: If pyke land his stun and run his whole rotation, does he have kill pressure? Regardless what you think, yes he has. Math is right. ps. Since Pyke builds lethality items. From 2nd item he deals pretty much true physical damage.
Pika Fox (NA)
: Wow, you can kill someone who is already half healthed while theyre at dragon, who probably had all their abilities on CD from dragon. Not like even soraka could do that. Almost like youre making my exact point for me.
If you are not listening to reasons then hard math should help. Level 6 Pyke with Aftershock + Warhammer + Long Sword. Total Attack Damage: 110 (+-) One rotation: (Q(241) + E(205) + AA(110) + AA(110) + Aftershock(80 +-)) * Armor|MR Reduction(0.75) == 560 Damage in that rotation without calculating runes as CDG, Sudden inpact, cheap shot. With Electrocute damage would be a little bit higher. Ultimate treshold: 338 hp. Now lets see. Jinx HP at 6. lvl = 912 912 - 560 = 352 That 20 hp from ultimate execute. If I dare to say that 20 missing damage would one got from mentioned runes. Whole rotation can be done in E stun if you are fast enough. E+AA+Q+AA+Ulti. What about other champions at 6. lvl Ahri = 889 - 560 = 329 < U.Treshold = Kill Kaisa = 910- 560 = 350 < U.Treshold = Kill (same as jinx. Runes should get missing damage) Brand = 867-560 = 307 < U.Treshold = Kill And that all 100-0 in one rotation. Tell me how he does not have any kill potential please. He can destroy pretty much every non-tank champion on lvl.6 if he manage to land stun.
: If it was the default, Christianity wouldn't exist. I mean that. Before you respond, consider it on a **deep** level. It takes a lot more effort than you want to admit to be nice in the face of someone spewing racist, sexist obscenities that are intended to be inflammatory, and then you report them and absolutely nothing happens because Riot's so good at cleaning up toxicity. Hmm, I wonder why people become toxic when they're around toxic people... basic human psychology, perhaps? Even the most kind-hearted individual has a reason for being nice, and it's _always_ a good enough reason for them. That reason is the incentive they have to be nice, and if someone has no incentive to be nice... why would they? It's a societal standard, to be nice. It is not a natural standard. Survival... is.
Being nice maybe takes a more effort for someone who got anger issues and it is up to that person to dealt with it. Honestly, I and people around me did not have urge to ventilate their frustration on someone in chat. Like ever. Why the hell would I do that. It will cost me my mood and most likely my game. Your last paragraph is wrong on so many levels and honestly it sounds like something that would 14 years old edge lord write. Just don't.
Yenn (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u2aEAlaa,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-16T00:08:36.635+0000) > > Assassins snowball. Thats her job. > > {{sticker:sg-ahri-3}} Under no circumstance should my lane become an unplayable clusterfuck by 6 minutes without me making mistakes, period.
From all comments you made. It looks like that you lack fundamentals. If you lack micro to beat fed opponent than possible strategy to play against fed opponent (except zed) is to freeze under tower and try to make up gold. If she roams, shovel and she loose a lot of exp and gold. Play safe until laning phase is over. No game is decided by 3 kills early. I have won games where enemy ended 17/3 and he still loose. Just play the game clever and you will eventually come back or you loose in 15 min. You win some, you loose some. People got cocky and make mistakes when they have really good score.
IWrath (NA)
: Pyke needs a nerf or what really needs to happen is.. A.) You can't place multiple of the same champion in your field. B.) You can't stack multiple of the same item (Spear of Shojin in this case.) That'd solve more problems than just Pyke imo.
A.) is no sense. I dont see why would it benefit game in any way. That is just step backwards. However B.) I would like that too. Let items behave like when you build Botrk on blade master. If you build multiple same items on one champ. Item will just pop out.
: Chat Restriction??? Just look
I have been following a one brilliant advice and my winrate jumped about to 15% up. First time you do something stupid and you know that was stupid because you would like to flame yourself. Go for /mute all immediately as prevention from toxic people. After few minutes you will forget that you muted them and actually enjoy not toxic game for once. People hardly says something useful in chat. {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
: That's just it though: you don't need the skins to play. Champion skins, ward skins, summoner icons, and even these little legends, are all extra things. You don't need them to play, you just want them to look nice for 15-45 minutes at a time. They don't make you play any better and they don't really mean much to your opponent either. To make a real life anology, you won't become a better runner just because you are wearing a bright red Adidas track suit; you paid extra to look nicer while doing it. You can still run just as well naked as a bluejay.
Well Yes, but actualy No. This is somehow hot topic right now. This game holds PEGI 12 rating. This means you need to be at least 12 years old to play this game and such a game should not have any gambling mechanics. Period. Yes it is true that all what they sell is just extra to game. You don't need it to play or get better at game. However there are tons of scenarios where lootboxes are evil and close to zero where they are good. If your kid plays the game and ask you to buy a cosmetic in game he loves. You SHOULD have way to buy it without spending your month income on it. Another thing is that whole gaming business suffer because of these predatory micro-transaction. Do you know why a lot of games past two years are shit/game as a service/single game with MX/etc.. Its because producers know they can get away with it while making a tons of money. And what do you think that happens when producers says they wont support game without micro-transaction. Developers will need to add it to their game even if it make zero sense and take their lesson. Their next game will be build around these micro-transaction (MK11 cough cough). They will slow your progress, decrease drops, lock content or wont add all content game would normally have only for sake of these micro-transaction in case of support chests with randomised items etc etc. If you want to have good games in future free or paid and actually consumer friendly business models, you need to get some insight on this and "fight" against it.
: The moment solo queue has coaches like the pros, you can make that claim. A single person not communicating with their team, griefing, and simply not playing the role they queued up for because they don't feel like it, is not "trying a new strat."
You are playing with strangers. Some people just wont communicate but thats a curse of online gaming and you cant change that. However not communicating is not griefing. Playing something different than meta is not griefing, even if you dont discuss it with your team. I see no difference between teemo supporting midlaner and tryndamer that never group up and only splitpushing for 40 min. game. Both are doing what they think that is best in that game for win. With Nubrac x NB3 drama. If nubrac felt that sivir can easly farm without worrying of dying against taric+sona. He choose to do cheese strat and it worked. Gave irelia two kills and TF was 30cs behind. Sivir was sitting on good farm and solo exp. If they played it right and rotated on bot where sivir was ahead with level they could have won it with ease. He was playing role he was supposed to play. He was supporting. Sivir didnt needed support with that match up so he went supporting irelia. Thats it. After irelia got fed he would rotated to top or bot. However that did not happend because NB3 who loose his shit. That 1-1-2 + Jungler is a META for few seasons does not mean it has to be played all the times. This whole drama happends because NB3 is entitled kid who flamed for strait 5 minutes while afking and calling his "riot friend" to ban nubrac because he was doing what NB3 didnt wanted to. ps. I have played with a lot of questionable strats in soloQ. From brand jungle to Taric+Yi top and swain bot. And a lot of this games was wins because enemies dont know what to do with that. You can argue that I am mid Plat. But if you play around these people you will win a lot of games that would be lost. Play with attitude believe in teammates with their strats until they prove that they are dumb. You will win much more games.
: > [{quoted}](name=Itsukì Nakano,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nzVah6wI,comment-id=002300000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T19:28:41.521+0000) > > Did the teammates bother to even ask what he was doing and why? they did not, they just flamed and went afk. > So now if i want to build zhonyas on zed, i need to tell my team and ask their permission? > Please mate, you dont go to champ select and say " hey adc im going to take your cs and kills okay? im lux(support full ap)", if you say that the adc will just RAGE MORE. So you're not allowed to be confused or upset that some Teemo is sitting in your lane and won't leave and sapping your XP? Cmon use you're brain. You lack common sense. You can build whatever the fuck you want. Your teammates will get angry if you build it but you don't deserve to be banned for it. However when doing a strategy outside the 1-1-2 jungler set up (which is exactly what Nubrac is doing) then you need to communicate that and see if your team is fine with you putting them at a disadvantage in order to fulfill that strategy. Also going Lux support has nothing to do with what Nubrac is doing. If you go Lux support and you intend on taking all of the farm from your ADC, upsetting him/her in the process and putting them at a disadvantage you deserve punishment, whether you ask or not. Please use your head. Building weird shit is not the same as what Nubrac is doing.
> [{quoted}](name=TravelMate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nzVah6wI,comment-id=0023000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T19:34:19.165+0000) > > So you're not allowed to be confused or upset that some Teemo is sitting in your lane and won't leave and sapping your XP? Cmon use you're brain. > > You lack common sense. You can build whatever the fuck you want. Your teammates will get angry if you build it but you don't deserve to be banned for it. However when doing a strategy outside the 1-1-2 jungler set up (which is exactly what Nubrac is doing) then you need to communicate that and see if your team is fine with you putting them at a disadvantage in order to fulfill that strategy. > > Also going Lux support has nothing to do with what Nubrac is doing. If you go Lux support and you intend on taking all of the farm from your ADC, upsetting him/her in the process and putting them at a disadvantage you deserve punishment, whether you ask or not. Please use your head. Building weird shit is not the same as what Nubrac is doing. You are wrong. Thats exactly same. Sivir was ok. He got good farm, zero deaths and was holding lane just fine. Nubrac gave irelia two kills in like 5 minutes and TF was like 30 farm behind. Game was in their favor until they all started chatting instead of playing. NB3 started to go full toxic mode. Other teammates got tilted coz of that. The end. What nubrac was doing is not banable. Not by a long shot. You dont have to get consent to try new things. Things you know that works for you. As simple as it can be put down. Nubrac was not doing what NB3 wanted him to. NB3 started flaming and threating for banning (with using his connections to riot, thats low if you ask me) and ruining the game for all of them. They would most likely win that if NB3 didnt had god complex.
ZroSlash (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lo4ding,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nzVah6wI,comment-id=000100000000000200010000,timestamp=2019-06-18T15:18:10.705+0000) > > Thats where you are wrong kiddo. You CAN do whatever you want in the game if your intention are to win the game. For him to be griefing he needs to be halving progress, feeding enemies or something that shifting balance of the game. At least in lol. He gave irelia freaking first blood and was keeping TF out of creeps whole game. > > Yea you might not like it. But you got to adapt and play with it. I may not like playing without ADC with Taric+Sona bot. I might not wanting to have no damage lulu/yumi mid lane. But you got to play with it. You might not like Teemo harasing enemy mid laner until he is so far behind with little to no chance to come back. But you got to play with it or leave it. But you are one to blame then. > > He DID NOT nothing wrong. Period. Yes he did do wrong. You are a nubrac fanboy and people like you should watch the VOD of NB3 Tarzaned the rank 1 player for 4 years and Alicopter talk to nubrac about how it is wrong and how Nubrac is an idiot for saying otherwise. Nubrac never told anyone his plan so they COULD adapt to it. Instead without asking or listening to his team he decided to against his mid laners will by the way support mid and before you say the sorry excuse of "He was playing roaming teemo" where was the roaming? he did not go from bot to mid to bot as support no he bought support items and stayed mid all game with the choice to go back bot to hold that turret so the team could handle everything and win the game. Even if it was a lost lane on bot from the start then don't play teemo support play a champ that was designed for support like naut zyra blitz& more Or better yet just defend turret and play safe so players like NB3 can carry you so everyone is happy and everyone wins simple easy game for all. Doesn't matter if players like you like it or not he deserved the ban and had it coming. His Winrate on teemo and the numbers on his ranked games adds up to it being well...not so good END OF DISCUSSION. (Edit) Quote from Nubrac himself "What i do does not and should not effect my teams happiness" witch it is against the summoner code to forcefully ruin a game for others witch is griefing witch is what he did that game.
> [{quoted}](name=ZroSlash,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nzVah6wI,comment-id=0001000000000002000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T15:34:54.313+0000) > > Yes he did do wrong. You are a nubrac fanboy and people like you should watch the VOD of NB3 Tarzaned the rank 1 player for 4 years and Alicopter talk to nubrac about how it is wrong and how Nubrac is an idiot for saying otherwise. Nubrac never told anyone his plan so they COULD adapt to it. Instead without asking or listening to his team he decided to against his mid laners will by the way support mid and before you say the sorry excuse of "He was playing roaming teemo" where was the roaming? he did not go from bot to mid to bot as support no he bought support items and stayed mid all game with the choice to go back bot to hold that turret so the team could handle everything and win the game. Even if it was a lost lane on bot from the start then don't play teemo support play a champ that was designed for support like naut zyra blitz& more Or better yet just defend turret and play safe so players like NB3 can carry you so everyone is happy and everyone wins simple easy game for all. Doesn't matter if players like you like it or not he deserved the ban and had it coming. His Winrate on teemo and the numbers on his ranked games adds up to it being well...not so good END OF DISCUSSION. > > (Edit) Quote from Nubrac himself "What i do does not and should not effect my teams happiness" witch it is against the summoner code to forcefully ruin a game for others witch is griefing witch is what he did that game. First of all. Not nubrac fanboy. Never heard of him until this drama. This is Drama because some toxic boy have anger issue. Thats all. Its a freakin game and he was doing what he enjoyed and what he thought is good. Sivir can sindle handedly farm safe under tower againts no kill lane like taric+sona, at least until 6th level and even than it is fairly ok. Irelia was getting extra golds from the very begining of the game. We dont know what direction would game went if nb3 and others in that game wouldnt loose their shit and kept playing that game. I wouldnt say shit if he was intentionaly feeding or following some other teammate and doind nothing. Playing anivia maxing wall and blocking teammates or some griefing stuff. He was actualy playing and was playing good.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lo4ding,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nzVah6wI,comment-id=0001000000000002,timestamp=2019-06-18T05:05:06.630+0000) > > **Please tell me how exactly was nubrac griefing?** He was playing strat that he came up with and had very positive win rate with. NB3 afked and flamed when game was in their favor. All nubrac did was playing strat that is not popular or well known. > > To be hones I wouldnt be suprised if next big thing will be invis teemo cheese strat where bot and top are solo lanes and teemo is ambushing enemies on all lanes. If it really happends. Is ban on nubrac deserved? IF YOU ARE CAMPING (SUPPORTING) whatever in an off-meta role, the laner should agree with it. YOU DO NOT HAVE A RIGHT TO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT. WATCH THE STREAM, MID LANE DIDN'T WANT HIM THERE, and he didn't stay that's what he was doing. HE WAS GRIEFING, THE END. Can we move on now? If you want proof watch the VOD. Sudzzi the mid laners was telling him the whole game to stop.
> [{quoted}](name=NotDTOPuRLkn4,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nzVah6wI,comment-id=00010000000000020001,timestamp=2019-06-18T06:23:07.416+0000) > > IF YOU ARE CAMPING (SUPPORTING) whatever in an off-meta role, the laner should agree with it. YOU DO NOT HAVE A RIGHT TO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT. WATCH THE STREAM, MID LANE DIDN'T WANT HIM THERE, and he didn't stay that's what he was doing. HE WAS GRIEFING, THE END. > > Can we move on now? If you want proof watch the VOD. Sudzzi the mid laners was telling him the whole game to stop. Thats where you are wrong kiddo. You CAN do whatever you want in the game if your intention are to win the game. For him to be griefing he needs to be halving progress, feeding enemies or something that shifting balance of the game. At least in lol. He gave irelia freaking first blood and was keeping TF out of creeps whole game. Yea you might not like it. But you got to adapt and play with it. I may not like playing without ADC with Taric+Sona bot. I might not wanting to have no damage lulu/yumi mid lane. But you got to play with it. You might not like Teemo harasing enemy mid laner until he is so far behind with little to no chance to come back. But you got to play with it or leave it. But you are one to blame then. He DID NOT nothing wrong. Period.
: **Step 1 :** Shouldn't matter. People aren't obligated to do what you want them to do. This is the misconception with being a team player. Most people holding this position would not say the same thing applies to virtually every other aspect of the game. They just want to apply it specifically to this case for some reason. If your team mate said _"Hey, don't take ignite as my mid laner, I'm not comfortable with that,"_ you'd tell them to go fuck themselves and do what you wanted and it'd be perfectly okay. You can't make an argument, in principle, for why one's okay and the other isn't. **Step 2 :** He actually didn't say that. He was polite and neutral in the way he handled it. When the game's starting, NB3 looks up his match history and it's almost entirely filled with Teemo games where he's winning and defends Nubrac saying he's on fire n' what not. This idea that you know better about the winrate of his strat than him is pretty ignorant, too. I GUESS you're assuming that all 400+ games where he's played 'as a Teemo' is indicative of 'as a Teemo support in mid/top/etc... with this particular strategy,' which isn't the case and can be deduced by the simple fact that he said in the video clips that he's played about 50 games of it. **Step 3 :** Nubrac didn't make this into a situation, NB3 did. NB3 was the one who decided to flame the guy, insult him, threaten to contact Riot employees who were his friend on stream, and AFK'd in the fucking game. Stop pretending reality is inverted. And let's be honest, pretend you were Nubrac and you thought you had a good idea that worked. Now imagine how you'd actually play the game if everyone dodged because nobody wanted to try out your new strat because everyone's sweaty and doesn't want to break away from the meta. I know someone could default this to "you shouldn't be trying it out in ranked, you should be trying it out in normals!" But assume he already did that and it was successful a majority of the time. Why wouldn't he try to use that sort of cheese to get higher in ranked? It's so beyond me that so many people think that they have a case as to why Nubrac should be banned and why NB3's behavior is warranted. You literally have to be the most self-absorbed, dense %%%% in the world to hold this sort of philosophy and judging from what little I know of NB3 and what even his followers have said about him, I don't think it's inaccurate a claim.
Thank you. The moment riot starts banning for trying new strats. That moment the game is destined to fall. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: > [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nzVah6wI,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-17T16:34:36.575+0000) > > Implying NB3 has only ever only afk'd, flamed, or inted one time lmfao Well then people need to stop being up Nubrac since has nothing to do with it. If you want to talk about nightblue being toxic and afk BEING UP ALL THE TIMES since then it would be unfair to players that a streamer gets special treatment BUT NO ONE IS DOING THAT. No one would be talking about this if Nubrac didn't get banned making me think that all the people complaining NEED TO SHUT UP since they can't just be mad at something he as been doing when it is convenient to them and shows they don't care and they're a piece of shit. People are not mad at nightblue being toxic and afk they're using that a reason for him to get punished because he got a griefer banned and there mad at him for it. Like they only know this one game that he was toxic.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nzVah6wI,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T16:45:28.605+0000) > > Well then people need to stop being up Nubrac since has nothing to do with it. If you want to talk about nightblue being toxic and afk BEING UP ALL THE TIMES since then it would be unfair to players that a streamer gets special treatment BUT NO ONE IS DOING THAT. > > No one would be talking about this if Nubrac didn't get banned making me think that all the people complaining NEED TO SHUT UP since they can't just be mad at something he as been doing when it is convenient to them and shows they don't care and they're a piece of shit. > > People are not mad at nightblue being toxic and afk they're using that a reason for him to get punished because he got a griefer banned and there mad at him for it. Like they only know this one game that he was toxic. Please tell me how exactly was nubrac griefing? He was playing strat that he came up with and had very positive win rate with. NB3 afked and flamed when game was in their favor. All nubrac did was playing strat that is not popular or well known. To be hones I wouldnt be suprised if next big thing will be invis teemo cheese strat where bot and top are solo lanes and teemo is ambushing enemies on all lanes. If it really happends. Is ban on nubrac deserved?
: > [{quoted}](name=Lo4ding,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZGk4yrnd,comment-id=00080001,timestamp=2019-06-17T06:13:01.084+0000) > > As much as you would like. "Trolling" is not banable. Griefing, inting and other behaviours that indicates that you are throwing games or trying to intentionaly loose a game for any reason is bannable. Playing something in strange way is just way to play a game and you need to suck it up. > > Its not a long time ago when playing taric+sona bot would be considered trolling. No-CS support top? Trolling. Ezreal in jungle? Trolling. Playing lulu mid to support your hypercarry jungle? few seasons back that would be trolling. > > Difference between trolling and good strat is popularity. The moment you ban people who tries new things and making inovations in playstyle. That moment the game is destined to fall. is that why he was intentionally trying to piss people off and you could tell because what he was doing on stream?
> [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZGk4yrnd,comment-id=000800010000,timestamp=2019-06-17T17:33:07.545+0000) > > is that why he was intentionally trying to piss people off and you could tell because what he was doing on stream? I have not seen any of his streams. I build my opinion from other posts linked video where nubrac had valid arguments backed by his previous games with very positive win rate with such strat. He gave first blood to irelia, let sivit got full XP on lane she can hold herself (vs. taric sona) and NB3 started to afking and flaming when game was in their favor because Nubrac did something that he didnt like. Thats my two cents.
: "Unapologetic" What? Should he be sorry that he got someone who was TROLLING banned?
> [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZGk4yrnd,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-06-17T03:58:24.655+0000) > > "Unapologetic" > > What? Should he be sorry that he got someone who was TROLLING banned? As much as you would like. "Trolling" is not banable. Griefing, inting and other behaviours that indicates that you are throwing games or trying to intentionaly loose a game for any reason is bannable. Playing something in strange way is just way to play a game and you need to suck it up. Its not a long time ago when playing taric+sona bot would be considered trolling. No-CS support top? Trolling. Ezreal in jungle? Trolling. Playing lulu mid to support your hypercarry jungle? few seasons back that would be trolling. Difference between trolling and good strat is popularity. The moment you ban people who tries new things and making inovations in playstyle. That moment the game is destined to fall.
: Last arcade skins we're all AP, so I don't see a problem with them all being AD this time. Arcade champion roster just looks like a secondary anime protagonist skin line though
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P16MqV7L,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-11T18:36:21.800+0000) > > Last arcade skins we're all AP, so I don't see a problem with them all being AD this time. > > Arcade champion roster just looks like a secondary anime protagonist skin line though {{champion:120}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:81}} wants to talk to you.
: i tried maxmium cdr build on a 1v5 bots game its at most 40 seconds to ult (majority of ults except lux)
There are a lot of champs whos ultimate is joke with 45% cd and ultimate hunter (not talking about presence of mind). Gnar can use his ultimate twice in one transformation. Zed's ultimate have freakin 25 seconds cooldown on 16th level. Malphite is sitting on 36 sec ulti. With presence of mind you can use your ultimate twice in a little longer teamfight. I do think that CDR should be much more valuable than it is today. Back in season 1-2 there were like 2 items that gave 20% cdr if i recall correctly. But at the end of the day, you cant make flashy plays in pro scene if you have 15 sec cd on all abilities.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
abca98 (EUW)
: *Caitlyn backs in the middle of the lane for the 4th time* *Enemy Sylas appears, stuns her, serving her for the enemy Vayne* Me: -Caitlyn could you please pay more attention to the enemy laners? *Cait goes afk*
Like its not passive aggressive. You are like that line will miracurously boost you team mate skills. If you want to help your teammates, try to actualy help them. This is just soft flame. If you think you have better map awareness. Tell them to stick with you or to stick to tower. Prase them for good plays. You will get players with much better mood and better mood equals more relaxed equals better plays. There are lot of kids in this game. Game itself is 13+ and if you are playing low level normals or low elo rankeds you will be most likely playing with lot of kids. Who sometimes doesnt take that game so seriously. If someone being AS* they will just quit because they got other things to do.
ITZ ICY (EUNE)
: Well, I guess all those people running down the lanes, going afk, helping enemies win fights, that trolled even though nobody said anything is mine and team's fault for flaming them by not saying anything to them! That's really abstract but it makes just so much sense now, thank you OP /s
You know, people dont randomly starts to helping enemy team or hard inting from start of the game. Even burried in deep iron and bronze you got to be very lucky to have someone like that on your team. OP is right. DC happends. Bad games happends, you can get unlucky as you can and fall really behind. I dont enjoy that games and last thing i want is some kid to throw tantrums about my score. Its really tempting to go full troll just to piss them of. I dont do it, but i know a lot of people who can get emotional about what people say to them and if someone treating them like a shit. Goal of the game changes from winning to pissing every as*hat of.
BigFBear (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lo4ding,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QaZLcP6v,comment-id=0008000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-09T12:09:03.995+0000) > To be honest, you can play any champion with at least 3 keystones. No you can't. Maybe in low Elo. And 5-7% aren't "minor" differences. If you wanna compete in higher Elos you need to pick that one rune (at least on 90% of the champions). Predator is shit on Voli. Maybe it was a thing a year ago. There is a reason why there are only Resolve Jungle Volis in Master+ The only(!) Grandmaster Jungle Voli with something else (Conqueror) was LTWazer and he dropped back to Dia 2 in the last months by not changing to Resolve. If you check top servers like Korea you can see that Hail of Blades has worse winrate in Plat+. Stop pretend Runes Reforge gives you choices. It doesn't.
I am not saying that I agree with you. But even if there are only two viable keystones for volibear jungle in high elo. This is today and can change by any moment when some korean superstar found out that volibear is broken with Press the attack. And everybody will be playing that instead of aftershock. Next thing is that there is about 140 champions that needs to utilize same keystones as your volibear. Some build take some some keystone and some champions is "not that good" with other keystones and thats perfectly fine. IMHO reforged runes are best thing they have done in recent years. Do you want to have some diversity in play? STOP PLAYING ONE CHAMPION IN 350 GAMES IN ROW.
BigFBear (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Yetii Rider,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QaZLcP6v,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-05-08T21:08:27.095+0000) > > It's not supposed to be a bruiser keystone, it's supposed to be a tank keystone. Source? Riot always said that the Resolve tree should not exclusively for tanks but for all champs who wanna play deff/sustain. Tell me what Keystone I should take now when i play Voli Jungle. He is a Juggernaut who deserves a rune like Aftershock. He is not Lissandra. He has many good builds where he doesn't build much armor. If you start with Righteous Glory after Cinderhulk and then go Warmogs you only have 30 bonus Armor that counts for Aftershock. (and by that time it's 25 minutes and game is almost over). Compare that to almost all Rammus builds. Why does he deserves Aftershock more than a Voli? What other Keystone shall i take as a Resolve Jungler? Grasp? Doesn't make sense in Jungle. Guardian? Lawl! I HAVE to pick Aftershock because it's the only choice they left over for Resolve Junglers. And then I get punished for building my favorite builds? "BUILD ARMOR! WE DEMAND IT!" The Resolve tree sucks ass because he is so niche in many ways. If they wanna have so much niche runes they should add a fourth Keystone at least! Like their beloved and favorite Trees Precision and Domination! I would LOVE to take another sustain Keystone that works in Jungle! > The entire reason Courage of the Colossus was replaced with Aftershock was because scaling it off Health made it too good. Then nerf the scaling with HP until it's balanced but don't connect it to bonus Armor. Now we have 3 Keystones in Resolve: - One is for pure tanks (Aftershock) - One is for Botlane-Supporter (Guardian) - One is for Toplane (Grasp) Great. Really great!
I cant help it, but you are delusional. Where is stated that you need to pick resolve? You can easly play voli with predator+resolve or with HailOfBlades+resolve if you feel like it. Yes there is small difference in power within different runes and different champions, however they are not because of keystones. Waterwalking is strong on junglers but not so much on supports, ravenous hunter is pretty strong on heavy ability damage dealer but someone like caitlin or jinx would not benefit from it that much. You mentioned Vi. You can play Hail of Blades, Electro, Aftershoct, Phase rush etc etc. All keystones give you strength in different aspect of play, but they are not mandatory. Some keystones are picked often on specific champions because they are easiest to benefit from, not because they are strongest. You wanted sustain rune. You got Ravenous hunter or overshield. You need to understand that difference in power for different runes and keystones are pretty minor. To be honest, you can play any champion with at least 3 keystones.
Myrmiron (EUW)
: tl;dr, but here's my take on Udyr. Udyr is currently only strong because counter jungleing is incredibly powerful at the moment, and no one can duel Udyr. He can just walk into enemy jungle at level 2 and beats any other jungler, therefor getting both scuttle crabs early game and potentially a kill+the enemy's 2nd buff. The only reason why he isn't op is because he cannot gank botlane. It's literally impossible, if he gets hit with a single cc he can't gank it, and bot is the most important lane in the game. Udyr will win most games where his bot goes even, and almost all games where his bot wins, however he will never win if his bot loses. Any jungler with half a brain will just camp botlane and stay away from Udyr with wards, however most people don't understand this. This is why I never ban Udyr and I never had trouble with him. My current strategy is to hover Hecarim (my main) and leave Udyr open, Hecarim is OP but Udyr hard counters him if the Heca player is just a dumb fotm player.
There are some champions that can kill udyr even in early game. {{champion:56}} {{champion:80}} comes to my mind. Well thats not true that its impossible to gang botlane. It is just harder and udyr is one of few jungler that needs to come in mid-trade in most gangs. I think thats why he is harder to pull of than junglers like reksai or J4. To be honest I found extremly frustrating to play against {{champion:80}}. His passive counter whole udyrs kit. With clever panth play udyr will not land a single stance.
: Riot games is the source of all toxicity
To be hones. Boosted players and smurfs are the biggest problem in any matchmaking. That's why almost every other moba games delivering bans to smurfs without mercy. Your literally first sentence was that you are smurfing and stomping every game and you don't see problem in that? You and people like you are effectively same problem as 0/20 bottom but from opposite side. Do you think that enemy players enjoys games where one person is stomping their whole team. I want you to think about game you were describing. What if your enemy bot lane was dia/master smurf duo. Which can easily wreck bronze and silver players even under tower, depending on match-up. You are crying on the wrong grave. Matchmaking just don't know what to do with you, because you are not playi g like you should in your rank and it is trying to balance games to be somewhat even for your rank. You are power's pike in your elo that's why you are getting worse players then enemy team. Deal with it or play in your elo. Tbh. You and other surfing acc should be banned for sake of matchmaking.
: I call bullshit! I'm 100% certain that the vast majority of games are lost for 1 of 2 reasons and they are both Jungler related. 1. The Enemy Jungler outperforms the team jungler. This easily makes up 50% of all losses in League of Legends. A Jungler that ganks successfully will domino the game faster than everything else combined. 2. The Team Jungler Fails his support role. A Team jungler that can't get past his ego and understand that when a lane is being lost its his job to support that lane, and instead whines about feeding in chat makes up the other 50% of the reason games are lost. Look.. Lanes get lost and it most often happens because the enemy jungler is supporting the lanes hard, fast and often. If your a jungler, all three lanes are your lanes, they are your responsibility. In many ways the jungler is the team leader. If the enemy jungler is ganking your lanes and your response is to bitch about it in chat, trust me, you are the reason the game is being lost. Oh and obvious bot voting is obvious, you have disgraced yourself! Using bots to vote on your own topic is right up their with telling us how hot your girlfriend in Canada is... yes... we all believe you. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
I call bs on your bs. Jungler is not support to lanes. Jungler role is to dictating game tempo and securing objectives. If jungler is good. He can prevent enemy jungler from farm or gangs which effectively making game 4vs5. In no way jungler is support to your lane. If you can't win all in trade on lane than don't go all in trading. If your lane is getting camped, play safe don't push, get closest jungle camp or rotate to other lane. It sucks because you feel like a little b****. But in long turn you will be winning more games and you will be more likely getting back in the game. If your enemy left with 1 hp after you died. It is your fault. period. It is better to jungler and the team as whole to secure objectives and ganging winning lanes to snowball then trying to save lost lane. If you lost lane. Play safe under tower and if you are pushed try to rotate on winning lanes to get yourself a little more fed. Ivern might be only exception to this. Since he is designed to clear fast and support lanes.
: > [{quoted}](name=Syrile,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YWp5A1e4,comment-id=000100000000000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-10T21:54:07.438+0000) > > Believe what you want. > Anyone can believe anything they convince themselves of. > But at this point, you have repeatedly insulted me. > I have nothing else to say. It is best to end this conversation with you. The irony here is that you don't like getting insulted but keep spewing out bullshit in the comments. You don't even play him. Yet you continue. As a Zed main, spreading misinformation is an insult You said that this nerf was small. That was a huge insult. This nerf is in fact, not small. I don't know what champions you play but it's basically like increasing the CD of the most important ability of a champion. Zed's W is not some ability. Its the core of his kit. Without his W, he is nothing. The fact you said that increasing this cooldown is a small nerf is a huge insult. A 2 second CD increase on every rank isn't a joke (this made him worse than pre-buff). You won't understand unless you main him (playing a single game of him isn't enough to decide anything) People will never stop crying about Zed unless he's unplayable or really rare
OP is wrong about Zed being busted. His kit is annoying but somehow okay. Problem is superior item building. Zed and Talon (2 that I can think of right now) have ridiculously high win rate and ban rate in Plat+ is because of Duskblade and Ghostblade. These two items is main reasons why are assasins hated so much. They provide so much utility for champions that should have none. Anti-ward where vision is limited, almost free boots of mobility out of combat for map roaming. Duskblade damage + Electrocute is like another damaging ability. On top cooldown reduction and lethality on both items. This is real problem behind these champions. When VelKoz or another AP midlaner came from first back with a little AP and Mana. Zed comes with 40 dmg + lethality and bonus damage in hit. It is not even funny. IMHO they should remove CD Reduction on both items. This could help with balance by extending windows for enemy mid laner to do something or at least poke a little bit.
Kaisha (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=NY64,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1t7clP8r,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-19T14:28:31.278+0000) > > I feel like this is one of the easiest times to carry because it’s obvious which champions can 1v9 and get fed very quickly. > > The struggle is that you can do very little against them. It feels like unless someone on your team picks a champion that can also 1v9 you are screwed. > > If you play the op champions, it’s easy to carry, if you don’t, it’s very hard to carry just because the op champions easily outclass you. Yup. I was playing vel support. I was 5/2 and I remember engaging a Yasuo mid that was 5/3. Landed a good combo (despite being surrounded by minions so he had infinite dashes), ultd. He ate everything, walked up (through my ult) and 2-shot me. Apparently 5/3 is fed for yasuo but 5/3 is not for a vel support. He had his IE and so no matter how many skill shots I hit and how many he missed, I got 'outplayed'. This is not a game of skill...
Dude. I aggree with this season being shit, but you are comparing 0 cs velkoz support vs (100-200) cs yasuo. he can have more than 3k gold more than you. Since you are on pair with yasuo on kills, he is still much more fed than you in any situation in game, except very late game when everyone have full build.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IcKKjftB,comment-id=000400000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-20T02:22:39.042+0000) > > It is obviously not the same people but there is just no actual win con. You either keep in the diversity and piss people off, or you take it away and piss people off, you just do the option that gets the least amount of people pissed off. Like I said, I don't think that the first people want less diversity per se, they just have a frustration with a particular champion. I believe there should be ways to address this without that much collateral damage.
Here's a thing. Since ezreal rework. Double tear is the strongest build you can build on ezreal. Even if not fed he can one shot other squishies with his ratios and muramana procs. If you nerf ezreal as a champion. This build will be only viable option for him to be at least playable. They are doing right thing with making tear passive unique. This will allow ezreals build be diverse and still be playable. No other champions is building double tear anyway since only ezreal can stack it fast enought in this meta where games last 28 minutes.
Syrile (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lo4ding,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F4nvEveK,comment-id=0014000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-12T08:13:27.666+0000) > > You know that Dia 1 and above are 0.1% of player base. Next thing is that I would say Dia 2 and above strong solo champions have less impact on game since most of the games are about makro and people actualy know what to do agaist specific matchup (most of the times). As I said you cant balance champion for 0.1% of all playerbase because in silver/gold talon have 50% or less Win rate and 4% pick rate. Nerf him and he would be too weak for 70% of players. > > You are acting like it somehow affects you. Is your every game destroyed by Master Talon smurft or something? I have played rankeds in season 9 from silver to plat/dia elo and not even once I was agains good talon who have destroyed the game. There are more gutted champs like vayne, jinx, new kayle and ezreal who needs to be nerfed for sake of balance. My point was very clear. I made the statement that it is a lie when people say that assassins "fall off at top level play." This is a claim used, all the time, by people who want to say this means that assassins are balanced and that it is just bad players that cannot beat them. I have no trouble at all with a lot of champions, but some champions can only be beaten in draft, if the skill levels are roughly even. Many of them have very few counter picks and hard-counter almost all others. Talon, specifically, has almost no weakness and hard-counters even champions that counter assassins such as Malzahar. However, Vayne, is a problem. Very mobile, % health true damage is stupid. And everyone knows it except Vayne mains. Much the same as Yasuo and assassins. Everyone but their mains know they are not balanced for the game. At any level of play, assassins ruin the game. They are overloaded and extremely easy to play and have very little counterplay against them. And now, with Riot's new mentality, they never fall off and scaling is a joke. It is a completely broken game and the mentality of assassins is the biggest problem. Hyper-mobility, insta-death burst damage, with a million advantages on every champion.
I dont know man. > At any level of play, assassins ruin the game. That mght be, you know, just your opinion. I dont play assasins, I main Jungle and I will tell you that {{champion:254}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:5}} can burst down enemy squishies under 0.2 sec. And they are not Assasins. They still have decent mobility and good surviveability. Same with Other champions like Lux and xerath. Lux is almost No Risk/High reward. She just blast her long range abilities and can destroy whole enemy team if she is positioned right. While zhonya can save her from most of the assasins. Once assasins do their combo, they are on min 6 sec cooldowns and teamfight will be most likely over when theirs CD went down and can do anything again. Vayne is busted, same as Ezreal and Sylas. These needs to be nerfed for sake of balance. They are in almost every game where people exploiting their kit to get free elo before they nerf them. To be honest it is rare that games are decided by assasins. They are strong in midgame, but they are faaaar from ruining the game. Jinx, Vayne, Sylas, Ezreal, Yasuo is still busted, Riven. These needs to be somehow toned down because of new items their itemization is far too perfect or they are are just overpowered.
Syrile (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lo4ding,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F4nvEveK,comment-id=00140000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-08T15:47:56.234+0000) > > Do you have any statistic to back your claim that talon is seconds strongest mid laner in game. Because he is about 4% pick rate and 50% win rate in Silver+ and 3.6% pick rate and 51.5% win rate in Plat+ Games. He indeed have much higher Win rate in Master+ Games. However that is problem with fact that some champions are better utilized when player has better understanding of game and better macro skills. By my opinion talon is perfectly fine at the moment. You can't balance champions for 1% of player base because he would be unplayable for rest 99%. How about the fact that at Master+ tier, he has a 7.20% Ban-rate, a 7.08% pick rate and an average win rate of 59.07%? Listed on Lolalytics as the strongest mid laner out of 65 played at Master+ tier. Has zero weaknesses, is very easy to play, does insane burst damage, best roaming ability in the game, invisibility, a great engage, great wave clear and poke, gets to buy Duskblade so counters what little vision is allowed in the game. Oh, and even has the highest base MR in the game at level 18? Because an assassin needs that more than a tank does? Also, even at Diamond level is listed as the strongest mid laner.
You know that Dia 1 and above are 0.1% of player base. Next thing is that I would say Dia 2 and above strong solo champions have less impact on game since most of the games are about makro and people actualy know what to do agaist specific matchup (most of the times). As I said you cant balance champion for 0.1% of all playerbase because in silver/gold talon have 50% or less Win rate and 4% pick rate. Nerf him and he would be too weak for 70% of players. You are acting like it somehow affects you. Is your every game destroyed by Master Talon smurft or something? I have played rankeds in season 9 from silver to plat/dia elo and not even once I was agains good talon who have destroyed the game. There are more gutted champs like vayne, jinx, new kayle and ezreal who needs to be nerfed for sake of balance.
LTK KoRo (EUW)
: im curious why people don't want to play current jungle, maybe it got overnerfed...
because it is not possible to be "afk" 20-30 min in jungle and then wreck everybody with 2 levels and 100 cs ahead. This was a thing in previous seasons until riot started nerfing this playstyle in season 6 i think. To be honest. In my opinion, jungle as it is today is best jungle that have ever been. You can be pair on CS with other lanes without problem and its all about your opponent jungler. Counter-jungling, counter-ganging and punishing enemy jungler for their decisions is the way of current jungle. But its hard and you need to have some game knowledge to do so. Thats why a lot of people (mostly in lower elo) are bashing todays jungle because they make their camp rotation and then they have "nothing to do" if other lanes are pushed which causes them falling behind.
Syrile (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lo4ding,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F4nvEveK,comment-id=001400000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-07T08:26:03.760+0000) > > I geniuely disagree. Talon, Kayn and even Akali are very unique champions and I personaly dont mind to play against. Problem is that most of low elo players dont know how to snowball over them. A lot of these assasins are very weak early game and if you have decent jungler, their only chance is to roam. Thats next problem, people dont know how to punish them for roam. Objective is a vulgar word. Thats why most of people comes to conclusion that these assasins are broken. Players let them go wild, they get fed and then crying how unbalanced they are. > > Only exceptions are Kha and Zed. These two have such an unhealthy kit. They pretty much dont have weaknesess. If you mastered one of these two. Its pretty much free elo until mid plat. The problem with this mentality is that even at Master rank and above, Talon is the second strongest tiered champion in the game out of 143. Most of the top champions for mid are also either assassins or people who can counter assassins, at Master+ rank. Not at low elo. They simply do not fall off. This is a bad misconception that needs to be corrected by actual players in those levels or following stats of those players. And yes, Zed is horribly overpowered right now as well.
Do you have any statistic to back your claim that talon is seconds strongest mid laner in game. Because he is about 4% pick rate and 50% win rate in Silver+ and 3.6% pick rate and 51.5% win rate in Plat+ Games. He indeed have much higher Win rate in Master+ Games. However that is problem with fact that some champions are better utilized when player has better understanding of game and better macro skills. By my opinion talon is perfectly fine at the moment. You can't balance champions for 1% of player base because he would be unplayable for rest 99%.
: You try roaming down to Mid to help your mid laner at level 7 or your jungler contest scuttle at level 3. See what happens.
New Kayle does not have early powerspike. You need at least Nashor tooth and level 6 to have some dueling power. She needs to have early help of jungler to get ahead at lest by 1k gold (1-2 kills and 1-2 Turret Plating) or playing safe. Then she can snowball at lvl.6 You cant roam nor help your jungler scuttle contest, thats on mid lane. Your job on top as a new kayle is pretty much to get ahead with jungler, push towers until you got lvl. 11 then rotate to objectives. With decent CSing and snowballing top lane. You should be able 2vs5 since 11. lvl with 2-3 items. When you hit level 16. its over. Until they nerf her. A decent 16. lvl kayle is unstoppable and melt everyone. This gameplay is not unique to new Kayle. There is several others with similiar progress. Do you remember when Kayn was released. He was and to be hones still is the weakest jungler in whole game until he got transformation around level 7-10. Or look at kassadin he has one of the hardest laning phase for mages. Pre 6 Kass is pretty much free kill for jungler and no matter how kass is behind, game is most likely over when he hit 16. lvl since he can one shot non-tank champs with R-W. every 5 seconds.
Show more

Lo4ding

Level 148 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion