Rioter Comments
Muxxik (NA)
: Metas shift all the time. People were hating the tank meta before, and now we have this. Riot has already made several posts about changes they're making to the exact issues you're bringing up here. Also, people make the 'burst' meta into something a lot worse than it is. I literally main Karthus in this early-game burst-heavy meta and I'll probably climb out of gold before the season is over.
> [{quoted}](name=Muxxik,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3wEUcIm5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-28T18:02:14.948+0000) > > Metas shift all the time. People were hating the tank meta before, and now we have this. Riot has already made several posts about changes they're making to the exact issues you're bringing up here. > > Also, people make the 'burst' meta into something a lot worse than it is. I literally main Karthus in this early-game burst-heavy meta and I'll probably climb out of gold before the season is over. Deffensive base values for all the champion, not only tanks, all the champions are at least two times smaller than its needed. Tank meta would not be a problem and the burst meta wouldnt be a problem as well, if the mages, adc and supports would have enough HP and resists to fight back the tanks and assassins. They should heavly buff base HP, hp regen, mana regen, armour and magic resists in order to fix this, the amount of damage today is at least twice as big than it was in my beloved season 1 or 2. Its really terrible today, everything is just dying or killing you too fast you dont have time to react if you dont know the enemy champion or dont have trained to the perfection muscle memory. There is no way any newbie or old player will be able to keep with that anymore, i seen my friend that tried this game, he is getting crushed from all the sides at the same time and he has like 50 games already on this game. The game is extremely not casual friendly, it wasnt good in the past either but now its just horrible. There is no reason for me or my friends to play it anymore, the skill ceiling is super high and the worst thing in it the skill today is all based around muscle memory and mechanical skill of your champion due to the champions killing themselves 1 second, even on normals.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I hate champs like irelia/jax so much.
You literally just played ONE game against them and you came here to cry over balanced champions. No they are not OP, you had just ONE bad game. ffs https://i.imgur.com/JeNWryn.png
: Is League even fun anymore? The current Meta and general state of the game is downright awful
I agree with it. Because of wanting the flashy thingies, riot made champions and remade them to be flashy and deal good damage quick. It was not common in season 1-2, where you had to get some time before you kill someone. The problem is, riot made champions with too much mechanics that involve damage, the overall damage contribution went up, but champions deffence didnt changed since season 1 (yes i know that mres little buff a some extra hp, but its still too small comparing to the overall damage increase over time). Thats making it only frustrating to play because the game now is basing purely on the muscle memory and reaction times, its TOO DAMN FAST WE ARE DYING TOO FAST SLOW IT DOWN FOR FKS SAKE. I found orianna and some other champions like anivia literally unplayable at the moment because you or your allies die too fast in order to use mechanics properly on her, same with anivia. Her R i the ability that was designed for long team fight, today its absolute useless and her Q is useless as well because all champion have now some kind of mobility. The late game champions like kassadin also suffers, because they cant get to the point of their power spike, because how games ends quick. Its not really bad for a game to last short, i used to play dominion A TON and it was balanced over there, 15-20 minutes game with approperiate gold income made all champions playable even old poppy. On SR its a total cluster fuck, a lot of champions cant farm enough gold to be useful, because flashy and new champions rekts the game faster than before. Like Zoe, this champion is a fucking joke.
: How elevation is making you miss skill shots (5 minute video)
They could stick the indicators on the ground level maybe? :P
SirΤeemο (EUNE)
: How riot should counter adcs without nerfing/buffing anything BUT ADDING !
Are adc even a problem? Ezreal is abusing kleptomancy rune, miss fortune is abusing lethalithy yet again unbalanced stat, and twitch just got overbuffed last patches thats all. Wait before people will realize they could stack lethality and cdr items on ad assassins.
Rexxiee (NA)
: Riven is a troll pick atm against any team with tanks
Get lethality items and stack cdr with transcendence rune. Yomumu + duskblade + edge of night + black cleaver + ionian boots Thank me later.
: {{item:3165}} hurts item diversity {{item:3031}} {{item:3086}} {{item:3035}} hurt item diversity {{item:1041}} {{item:1039}} hurt item diversity. {{item:3107}} hurts item diversity {{item:3124}} hurts item diversity {{item:3078}} hurts item diversity every archetype of champion has their core items. what makes cleaver different than i.e. being built on every single ranged carry, or morellos on pretty much every single mage?
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EefR8jzK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-13T22:17:32.856+0000) > > {{item:3165}} hurts item diversity > > {{item:3031}} {{item:3086}} {{item:3035}} hurt item diversity > > {{item:1041}} {{item:1039}} hurt item diversity. > > {{item:3107}} hurts item diversity > > {{item:3124}} hurts item diversity > > {{item:3078}} hurts item diversity > > > every archetype of champion has their core items. what makes cleaver different than i.e. being built on every single ranged carry, or morellos on pretty much every single mage? You are kind of right, but there is no problem with the items you mentioned. Black cleaver is being stacked 4-5 times due to that rune that gives AD for any CDR exceeding 40%.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Bârd (NA)
: Transcendence is balanced and Black Cleaver is balanced.
What makes broken what? that extra 25 ad from 20 cdr? Why not get 20 lethality instead? And some usefull passives? Like {{item:3814}} or {{item:3812}} What a nonsense, paying 3k for 65 ad and 400 hp.
Tecness0 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mega Noob,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lYuUEm9i,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-13T03:01:25.105+0000) > > Melee champions has stronger skill sets than range champions. > Just compare yasuo to ashe for example... That's not a good comparison.. try some other champs, like graves and kha'zix, not like they're both junglers that can easily one shot people, oh wait.
> [{quoted}](name=Tecness0,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lYuUEm9i,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-11-13T03:12:22.118+0000) > > That's not a good comparison.. try some other champs, like graves and kha'zix, not like they're both junglers that can easily one shot people, oh wait. Kha zix is actually better in assasinating champions. And for example rengar is even stronger, with ridiculous damage. How is that comparing to ashe or jinx, no idea.
Kivolan (NA)
: Riot Took People's Feedback, And Did The Opposite
> 2. ADCs are scaling far too early in the game. Riot's Response: Let ADCs choose between even more early game safety and early scaling with Inspiration, or let them snowball completely out of control with one or two kills with the Precision tree. Oh really? Did you sleep entire 7 season mate? When they were useless crap? At least they could now fight back your stupid assassins, which are even more ridiculous today than ever, with burst keystones and lethality item, the fucking zed, kha zix, rengar, talon could 1-2 shoot everything again.
: Riot has no clue how to make items fair for both ranged/melee.
Melee champions has stronger skill sets than range champions. Just compare yasuo to ashe for example...
: I feel like the only champ that PtA is broken on is Ashe.
> [{quoted}](name=swanington,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lmJxkclQ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-13T02:51:41.183+0000) > > I feel like the only champ that PtA is broken on is Ashe. Which is not the case since she sucks. :P
Rebonack (NA)
: I wouldn't mind having Ascension around regularly. While I don't enjoy it quite as much as I did Dominion, it's still miles better than the options we have now. Simply put, Riot, we need a 'For Fun' map that lets you pick your champion.
> [{quoted}](name=Rebonack,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R03UMAE7,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-11-13T00:41:53.008+0000) > > I wouldn't mind having Ascension around regularly. While I don't enjoy it quite as much as I did Dominion, it's still miles better than the options we have now. > > Simply put, Riot, we need a 'For Fun' map that lets you pick your champion. Give this man a cookie
: You’re not a dinosaur. You’re a sea scorpion at this point.
> [{quoted}](name=FlamingEnemy13,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FAKB9vjE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-12T22:22:18.766+0000) > > You’re not a dinosaur. > > You’re a sea scorpion at this point. And what if i tell, i was played her frequently, when she was truly a hybrid champion, like the passive that gave her AP for AD and vice versa? I liked her a lot then. rotfl Or as far as i remember there was no therm as "season" back then.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Riot Cactopus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JytcuuJT,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2017-11-12T19:36:01.713+0000) > > In the same article we also proved that you get more BE when going from 1–30. So it's more BE under all circumstances and in fewer games. > > I see your point about focusing not just on math, but on player concerns. The problem is we have to correct some misinformation out here first (like people saying you get less BE or it takes longer when going from 1–30). NO ONE CARES ABOUT 1-30
> [{quoted}](name=Ultra Rapid Fyre,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JytcuuJT,comment-id=00000000000100000002,timestamp=2017-11-12T20:35:26.685+0000) > > NO ONE CARES ABOUT 1-30 Pretty much this ++++
Rioter Comments
: I wish I could last more than 2 secs in a teamfight.
You wish is granted. {{champion:10}} xD
: When the fuck is Twitch going to get nerfed.
1. Lose 1 game against feed up ADC 2. Go on the forums 3. Cry over the op champion 4. No profit, Riot dont care about diana being cocky about squishy slow moving champion she could 1 shoot basically. What a loser
: A new player will have to get to level 322 in order to get all champions...
How is it fucking different from the previous system, when you had to buy runes and rune pages for hundred of thousands IP to be competitve ? Oh forgot to mention it did you? At least now, they could compete against other people on fair rules. And you dont have to buy all the champions to play the game nicely you know, but you had to buy runes before to play well. Its not like 400 BE champions are any worse duh, {{champion:10}} is a monster tbh. Today newbies have it 10 times better, stop cryin pathetic scums. The game now and progress system is 20 times better than it was like 2 years ago, you could even get skins today not paying even a peny on the game, how is that worse than before?
Rioter Comments
Sioxor (NA)
: I played against a Kayle a few days ago and I could not believe the amount of damage that she dished out. I think they should get rid of her heal and make that ability to be something like Vi's W I think it is. Where every three attacks her third does extra damage/ more penetration. That is what I would do to solidify her identity but I honestly rather them not touch Kayle so people don't give her attention. That champion does more damage in such a small amount of time than you can even imagine late game.
> [{quoted}](name=Sioxor,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZEt1z8nQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-10T02:41:49.024+0000) > > I played against a Kayle a few days ago and I could not believe the amount of damage that she dished out. I think they should get rid of her heal and make that ability to be something like Vi's W I think it is. Where every three attacks her third does extra damage/ more penetration. That is what I would do to solidify her identity but I honestly rather them not touch Kayle so people don't give her attention. That champion does more damage in such a small amount of time than you can even imagine late game. The you realize, she has 60 on hit and 260 base damage on her 1 ability. "tons of damage", in late game ad carries does more damage.
Rioter Comments
Risen29 (NA)
: Please give us back item builds in client
Smite has it, and they are even upgrading it to the higher degree. Riot? Bleh, nobody uses it, so we delete it, simple!
Mannny (NA)
: Never Have I wanted to Quit League More Than Now...
So why there are people playing non meta champions on really high rank?
: What about Veigar's cage? That allows him to trap you and hit you with al his abilities and you get stunned if you can't get away. Way more broken of a basic ability in my opinion.
> [{quoted}](name=midnight oil24,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZNU0yq42,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-01-22T16:35:42.333+0000) > > What about Veigar's cage? That allows him to trap you and hit you with al his abilities and you get stunned if you can't get away. Way more broken of a basic ability in my opinion. You could flash away, plus it has casting time.
MLDzXnRRR (EUNE)
: It had to be a slow... But they already nerfed her base stats. More nerfs will just make her a garbage tier pick.
> [{quoted}](name=MLDzXnRRR,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZNU0yq42,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-01-22T16:34:39.878+0000) > > It had to be a slow... But they already nerfed her base stats. More nerfs will just make her a garbage tier pick. She is still broken, because of the mechanics she has.
: Would prefer if Camille's dash only goes ALONG the wall, not OVER. It's already a big-ass dash to begin with.
> [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZNU0yq42,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-22T16:31:04.914+0000) > > Would prefer if Camille's dash only goes ALONG the wall, not OVER. It's already a big-ass dash to begin with. This too! This too! She shouldnt be able to dash over wall, how is that even fair, having 1600 jump across the map.
Rioter Comments
: Regardless, Tank Meta is probably the healthiest out of all metas. It's certainly better than the Assassin meta where everyone was getting deleted instantly regardless of who/when/where/how. That said, as much as i love Hecarim, there's something scary about Divers right now. The fine line between Juggernaut's threat levels and Diver's mobility seems to have been crossed. The problem with that lies in the fact that itemization of both Juggernauts and Divers is essentially the same, but should offer much more variety.
> [{quoted}](name=GinoSoldier,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JcE4W9kl,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-01-19T23:43:54.358+0000) > > Regardless, Tank Meta is probably the healthiest out of all metas. It's certainly better than the Assassin meta where everyone was getting deleted instantly regardless of who/when/where/how. > > That said, as much as i love Hecarim, there's something scary about Divers right now. The fine line between Juggernaut's threat levels and Diver's mobility seems to have been crossed. The problem with that lies in the fact that itemization of both Juggernauts and Divers is essentially the same, but should offer much more variety. Sure, instead we have tanks that could tank entire team and kill carries withing seconds, fucking healthy meta you said.
: The reason is that adc scale into late game. They are pretty weak in early game, and right now, the game tends to end rather quickly, thus adc's are weaker than mages/assassins. They will be much stronger when the game lasts longer though.
> [{quoted}](name=TaliyahToMaster,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xBwA2mEo,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-01-07T15:54:01.153+0000) > > The reason is that adc scale into late game. They are pretty weak in early game, and right now, the game tends to end rather quickly, thus adc's are weaker than mages/assassins. They will be much stronger when the game lasts longer though. Actually. ADC like caitlyn, Varus, jinx, miss fortune, jhin, kogmaw, tristana, corki basically a great majority of them has the win ratio highest on the first 20 minutes of the game. So i assume this argument is invalid. Crit items scales really fast from early game, since crit chance is so massive on those items, 3 items provides enough crit chance to proc critical hit most of the times.
: can we agree that lethality thing destroyed the marksman position and needs to be removed
Do you realize, lethality is weaker than previous armor penetration???
Rioter Comments
: kayle is a counter to most assassin based champs due to her ult , she is good vs zed, darius, and good vs melee champs due to her increased range and dps on her kit... she is weak ideally pre 6 and after 6 you have to get her blow her ult before you blow your wad ... you can blow her up when ult is on cd but basically do trades to lower her hp til she feels treaten that the next time you trade you will try to all in her and bait her ult and as it is on cd then all in her... use your dash to move around to miss her harass building damage reduction items helps vs her so {{item:3046}} {{item:3047}} {{item:3082}} she can go ad or ap or both... its typically an ap heavy hybrid build so i suggest going something like {{item:3156}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3047}} as core items vs her and then build whatever else you need as yasou. exhaust vs her can lower her dps more and help win trades or you can take ignite and try to kill her early or to use to finish her off after her ult wears off
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KbwNHpwF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-07T02:46:22.511+0000) > > kayle is a counter to most assassin based champs due to her ult , she is good vs zed, darius, and good vs melee champs due to her increased range and dps on her kit... she is weak ideally pre 6 and after 6 you have to get her blow her ult before you blow your wad ... you can blow her up when ult is on cd but basically do trades to lower her hp til she feels treaten that the next time you trade you will try to all in her and bait her ult and as it is on cd then all in her... use your dash to move around to miss her harass building damage reduction items helps vs her so {{item:3046}} {{item:3047}} {{item:3082}} she can go ad or ap or both... its typically an ap heavy hybrid build so i suggest going something like {{item:3156}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3047}} as core items vs her and then build whatever else you need as yasou. exhaust vs her can lower her dps more and help win trades or you can take ignite and try to kill her early or to use to finish her off after her ult wears off She is not good vs darius, she has no range whatsoever and darius could just pull her and outrade her so hard so she could die or be forced to go back to the base. The best counter to kayle is enemy jungler, especially on top. She is super easy to gank, no dashes, weak movement speed and heal, cannot trade 1 vs 2 at early at all. You just need about 2 cc to get a kill from her, because she is squishy and immobile.
Rioter Comments
: {{champion:22}} and {{champion:15}} are both utility ADC one of these champions has the damage of a hyper carry
> [{quoted}](name=Summoner Grey,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qEveYYhu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-05T03:17:20.056+0000) > > {{champion:22}} and {{champion:15}} are both utility ADC > > one of these champions has the damage of a hyper carry You mean him {{champion:104}} ?
dominusx (EUNE)
: Can you remove Kayle's ulti fromt the game?
L4T3NCY (NA)
: Rotating Game Mode brain dump: Round 2
Rioter Comments
: Swain Very Strong in Patch 6.11
This champion is retardely strong. With ROA, rylai, zhonya you cannot do shit to him, because he heals so much its not going to happen. Even if you manage to bring him to the 10% hp, he will just pop up his zhonya active and heal full hp like a champion for total retards i swear. Top lane swain is auto win at this moment, melee champions are just minions for him...
: Its more something along the lines of not being worth the resources rather than not having the resources.
What a load of bullshit. Warthunder population counts in 50k players during the day, and they are developing 2 fucking games at the exact same time, upgrading marvelous graphics, implementing more and more planes, tanks, upgrading already advanced flying and ballistics physics, etc etc. But for riot, manage 1 map for a game from 2008 for 100k+ people takes too much resources. This is the stupidest reason they could come with.
Rioter Comments
Hòpe (NA)
: From playing league for 8 months i can tell you who's fuckin broken
: You say this as if using Kayle in other game modes isn't the same. She needs SO MUCH time to get to the point where she' a huge threat.
Actually, it is because of the guinso changes. On your place i would not recommend to even try to build it as a second item.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Mega Noob

Level 40 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion