: Why do tank stats feel so bad to build?
It's actually pretty bad if you think about how item building becomes a race to build more defence versus relevant penetration. The fact that Pen is part of the core builds for so many champs is also crazy.
: Boards opinion vs. Reality on Lucian W nerf on PBE. The amount of bias in boards is ridiculous.
: Karthus jgl shouldn't be a thing!
Champions are already getting erased from Solo Q because of Pro Play, if we also remove champions, because they are too strong for Solo Q, what kind of a roster will we even be left with?
Madjack01 (EUW)
: Hey Riot, any more skins like Omega Squad Teemo incoming?
: I understand the design philosophy behind Pyke was an Assassin Support
Because we need more diversity in this game. There were points in the past where the same champions were getting released weeks apart. And no, Riot shouldn't "just stop releasing new champions because the roster is big enough". I think that as long as there's a niche for a champion type to be filled there's no reason for it not to be filled. That is not to say that said champions shouldn't be balanced properly, but just because something is frustrating to play against it doesn't mean it shouldn't exist in the first place.
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=420 grams,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MsrThKuu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-28T00:48:16.044+0000) > > Not taking risks and being inactive on the map shouldnt be more rewarded. Auto winning because you picked a certain champion and defeated all the AI jungle monsters multiple times isn't very fun for anyone except maybe the player on the champ. Let's talk theory first: Ganking jungle playstyle has the following advantages and disadvantages: * Pro - Turret and map pressure; laners getting fed if gank successful; may opening opportunities for large jg objectives * Con - Jungler losing farm (lose on the farming game, or get counter-jungled) and may be losing on xp growth; lost is amplified if gank is unsuccessful via opportunity cost as well as perhaps getting killed Ganking jungle goes for a higher risk for a higher reward, so to speak. Farming jungle playstyle is the opposite of the above. The jungler should have a farm and level advantage against the opponent's jungler, is safer to scale but also less ramp in scale, but significantly lose the map presence game. Another major factor is that farming junglers are usually weak in early game, making them very vulnerable to early invades by gank junglers, who are usually strong in early game. Farming jungle has lower risk, assuming not invaded, but also lower reward. So even in theory, the scale is already tipping against farming jungle in a way due to the factor of their often vulnerability to invasion, though may be justified given farm junglers tend to have very strong late-game as a win condition. This seem like a nice distinction and list of advantages and trade-offs, at least in theory. ...... In practice however, Riot makes sure the ganking jungler can have the cake and eat it too, and farming jungler is literally just playing to lose. Catch-up xp, bounty rework, and all the other things. A ganking jungler stays equal or even ahead of farming jungler in xp, and plays with also equal the risk but significantly higher reward due to the significantly reduced opportunity cost of farming but the advantage of map presence is entirely intact. And then the bounty overkills it by actively PUNISHING farming, as if doing something what it is in your power to stay ahead in the game can be "wrong" and punished accordingly. Farming jungle is thus just a straight up inferior choice, akin to playing with a handicap. In a dumb world that is also a vacuum, it may seem to even the dumbest of even this dumb world that enforcing a gank-based jungle is a good idea. "More fun" they say. But ofc, in our still pretty dumb, but fortunately a little smarter world we can see a little dissonance that You know... #That LoL is a roster based game? **Did Riot just forget that? That LoL has a roster and different champs do different things?** Farm junglers don't go into hiding and farm because they choose to, but because that's often the only way they actually contribute to the game as just who they are? AND THEY ARE PAYING THE OPPORTUNITY COST OF NOT GANKING anyway; it's almost if ganking and farming approach have their bloom and glooms of their own already. All this """design""" does is flat out removing some of the champs from ever being played beyond Silver and low Gold. So much for the fucking play style diversity in a fucking strategy game, eh? There is NO reason in any sort of balance why the scale is so extremely tipped towards ganking jungler beyond some extremely arbitrary lip service preaching about utter meaningless arguments like ""fun"". # Less options is NOT more fun.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MsrThKuu,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-01-28T01:48:44.944+0000) > > Let's talk theory first: > > Ganking jungle playstyle has the following advantages and disadvantages: > > * Pro - Turret and map pressure; laners getting fed if gank successful; may opening opportunities for large jg objectives > * Con - Jungler losing farm (lose on the farming game, or get counter-jungled) and may be losing on xp growth; lost is amplified if gank is unsuccessful via opportunity cost as well as perhaps getting killed > > Ganking jungle goes for a higher risk for a higher reward, so to speak. > > Farming jungle playstyle is the opposite of the above. The jungler should have a farm and level advantage against the opponent's jungler, is safer to scale but also less ramp in scale, but significantly lose the map presence game. > > Another major factor is that farming junglers are usually weak in early game, making them very vulnerable to early invades by gank junglers, who are usually strong in early game. > > Farming jungle has lower risk, assuming not invaded, but also lower reward. So even in theory, the scale is already tipping against farming jungle in a way due to the factor of their often vulnerability to invasion, though may be justified given farm junglers tend to have very strong late-game as a win condition. > > This seem like a nice distinction and list of advantages and trade-offs, at least in theory. > > ...... > > In practice however, Riot makes sure the ganking jungler can have the cake and eat it too, and farming jungler is literally just playing to lose. Catch-up xp, bounty rework, and all the other things. > > A ganking jungler stays equal or even ahead of farming jungler in xp, and plays with also equal the risk but significantly higher reward due to the significantly reduced opportunity cost of farming but the advantage of map presence is entirely intact. And then the bounty overkills it by actively PUNISHING farming, as if doing something what it is in your power to stay ahead in the game can be "wrong" and punished accordingly. > > Farming jungle is thus just a straight up inferior choice, akin to playing with a handicap. > > In a dumb world that is also a vacuum, it may seem to even the dumbest of even this dumb world that enforcing a gank-based jungle is a good idea. "More fun" they say. But ofc, in our still pretty dumb, but fortunately a little smarter world we can see a little dissonance that > > You know... > > #That LoL is a roster based game? > > **Did Riot just forget that? That LoL has a roster and different champs do different things?** > > Farm junglers don't go into hiding and farm because they choose to, but because that's often the only way they actually contribute to the game as just who they are? AND THEY ARE PAYING THE OPPORTUNITY COST OF NOT GANKING anyway; it's almost if ganking and farming approach have their bloom and glooms of their own already. > > All this """design""" does is flat out removing some of the champs from ever being played beyond Silver and low Gold. So much for the fucking play style diversity in a fucking strategy game, eh? > > There is NO reason in any sort of balance why the scale is so extremely tipped towards ganking jungler beyond some extremely arbitrary lip service preaching about utter meaningless arguments like ""fun"". > > # Less options is NOT more fun. How do you balance farming junglers between low and high level of play then? There's a pretty serious reason why they got nerfed, given the opportunity high-level of play would always go for the less risky option if the payoff is equal.
: The new achievements 'Year of the Pig' And 'Try Your Luck #1' are glitched??
Remember to buy the pass, guys. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
BigFBear (EUW)
: I would rather have doubled or trippled queue time than playing with autofills!
You would, but on the highest levels of play people have to wait for 40+ minutes and just imagine what happens if somebody dodges. It'd be kind of bad if we just forced people to quit as they got just too good in the game.
: New VS event hate
How about you complain and we complain whenever we find something contrary to our taste in the game? It sounds like a fair deal to me, because not complaining simply not hurt someone's feelings pretty much defeats the purpose of having open discussion forums/channels. Riot might as well give us a few possible prepared comments we can choose between to use in reply to their updates, just like how Hearthstone's emotes work.
: {{summoner:21}} can be used to bait people or well shield to surive stuff. I don't see how that's less "outplay" than flashing away or on someone. Same for {{summoner:7}} pretty much. And {{summoner:6}} allows you to dodge more easily i don't see how running at someone real fast, dodging their shit, shows less skill than blinking to someone tbh. all summoners are simple and have a clear goal. No need to make this yet another minigame, like at some point i'd actually like to play the game itself.
> [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BAmaHuFg,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-19T14:44:30.075+0000) > > {{summoner:21}} can be used to bait people or well shield to surive stuff. I don't see how that's less "outplay" than flashing away or on someone. > Same for {{summoner:7}} pretty much. > And {{summoner:6}} allows you to dodge more easily i don't see how running at someone real fast, dodging their shit, shows less skill than blinking to someone tbh. > > all summoners are simple and have a clear goal. No need to make this yet another minigame, like at some point i'd actually like to play the game itself. Proven by past instances, whenever Ghost actually makes sense picking on any champion it instantly becomes toxic as there is no outplay to someone running way faster than you for such a long duration.
Moody P (NA)
: Summoner Spells deserve an update
Judging by recent reworks of base game systems, do you really think that a Summoner Spell rework will go well with the community?
: [Important!] 770 Million Email addresses and Passwords were breached
How can actual password values be stored or even get to the server in any shape or form nowadays is beyond me.
: Daily reminder that 15-90 scaling hp is a meme and needs to be buffed
High-elo players are already picking this, what would come out from buffing it? Or if it gets buffed, the other options should receive buffs as well.
: I am really getting sick of ignite.
The reason ignite is the primary spell right now is exactly because Exhaust got deleted. And I think that this has always been pretty apparent - one of these two spells will always be stronger and taken over the other. When neither of them is good enough, we'll be getting back to Teleport and we know that the community hates these times even more. You can't realistically balance **Ignite** vs **Exhaust** vs **Teleport**.
: The Arurf+ pass has literal Pay to Win RNG mechanic
The funny thing is that it might as well turn into Pay2Lose, depending on your luck, lol. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Naalith (NA)
: Prestige skins are a predatory failure.
Why are you getting mad? If you are right and the price is too high, Riot will sell nil and they will have to change their practices. If you're not, then can you blame them for doing something that works? Just vote with your wallet to prove your point. It's pretty funny though how Riot would lose almost nothing even if they do not sell a single Prestige Skin 2019, as they are simply gold Chromas for other skins that are monetized independently.
: Riot, you're working yourselves deeper into a corner with skins.
I had enough of Riot's skin s**t after they tried taking away a fortune for Soraka's Ruby Christmas Chroma which was simply the base Christmas Skin she should have had for seasons now. And after I resisted the temptation of buying the skin(chroma) I've waited for since Season 1(mind you, I've spent money on way less important skins), I don't think that they can really get me on board with anything pricier than 1350 RP.
: Dear Riot: What are you thinking? ?
Only high-elo players can lasthit cannon minions though.
Ifneth (NA)
: The Dark Implications Of Sylas’ Rebellion
Yeah, usually these are the implications of rebellions of this kind.
Arammus (EUW)
: lets brainstorm about sylas ultimate
Just imagine him using Skarner's Ultimate and dragging a champion with his two chains {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Dragart,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=r3iz6PsH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-08T05:09:24.887+0000) > > Damage is not the problem. CC is the problem but people are to stubborn to admit that BOTH are a problem. One being a problem doesn't exclude the other also being a problem.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=r3iz6PsH,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-01-08T07:39:49.894+0000) > > BOTH are a problem. > > One being a problem doesn't exclude the other also being a problem. But if we bring tanks to the game, that would only increase the amount of CC, not reduce it.
PB4UAME (NA)
: This wasn't the case just a few years ago, and honestly, the jungle has been noticibly overpowered and far more impactful for the last 3 years (since season 5) than its supposed to be. Reverting smite back to being an objective securing tool (and still the strongest summoner spell in game as such) alone, instead of a free gank assists and CC and damage and objective securing tool just might be a step in the right direction. Especially so if they are gutting other forms of passive and free damage they've added in the last 3 years as well, which they are going out of their way to at least sound like they are considering.
> [{quoted}](name=PB4UAME,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=B0ftndEj,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-01-08T22:27:23.909+0000) > > This wasn't the case just a few years ago, and honestly, the jungle has been noticibly overpowered and far more impactful for the last 3 years (since season 5) than its supposed to be. Reverting smite back to being an objective securing tool (and still the strongest summoner spell in game as such) alone, instead of a free gank assists and CC and damage and objective securing tool. Chilling smite is a big reason why some champions are at all viable in the jungle, removing it would not make the junglers less powerful, it would just reduce the champion diversity there(not something the boards really want according to my observations). I do agree that chilling smite just gives better duelling to champions who are already good enough though.
: I don't think chilling smite needs the damage it does though. 22-160, while a small number, is still significant. The focus of the ability should be on the utility it gives. The damage is not needed. edit: tHe DaMAgE Is InSiGnIfiCanT
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=B0ftndEj,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-01-08T14:51:30.591+0000) > > I don't think chilling smite needs the damage it does though. 22-160, while a small number, is still significant. The focus of the ability should be on the utility it gives. The damage is not needed. Yeah, better slow, less damage.
: I lost hope in these boards. Anyone gets smashed by champion now can make a thread and cry even if that champion was Sona.
> [{quoted}](name=Cavalier707,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9U6WNKes,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-01-03T12:19:04.137+0000) > > I lost hope in these boards. Anyone gets smashed by champion now can make a thread and cry even if that champion was Sona. "_AP Sona 2-shotting me is a proof that the DAMAGE IS TOO HIGH RIGHT NOW!"_
: Tanks should be more difficult to kill, but deal basically no damage at all. They should just CC people and absorb damage. That's what tanks are in other games. We have juggernauts for people who want to be a little tanky and deal damage, but specific tank champions should just be flat tanks.
> [{quoted}](name=Fear the Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l0FseQZq,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-12-27T19:40:20.155+0000) > > Tanks should be more difficult to kill, but deal basically no damage at all. They should just CC people and absorb damage. That's what tanks are in other games. We have juggernauts for people who want to be a little tanky and deal damage, but specific tank champions should just be flat tanks. As much as I like tanks(well, at least at a level of play where people follow up on your plays), I don't think you're gonna like the game much better if tanks become pure CC machines. More time spent in CC means you get more damage from carries.
Sasogwa (EUW)
: Armor pen is infinitely healthier than true damage
I think that the only unhealthy bit is **%Max HP** dmg. Everything else(when in decent amounts) can simply be countered by flat health purchases.
: Champions such as Velkoz & Xerath should NEVER be "supports"
Can someone explain me why Xerath and Vel should realistically be able to have a good time against an assassin? Add to that the fact that ADCs also want to have a fair chance against them and how do we really keep the Assassin class in the game? Now, I'm probably gonna get dislikes from all three classes, but I just can't get a balanced answer to design questions like this from the community, and we keep on getting this kind of threads for as long as the boards have existed.
: > [{quoted}](name=PrismalDawn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yA5H7iUT,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-26T04:35:58.223+0000) > > Idea: Jax can no longer auto attack during his E. His E could be a channeled ability, like they did with Rammus (bless his soul).
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yA5H7iUT,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-26T10:19:14.644+0000) > > His E could be a channeled ability, like they did with Rammus (bless his soul). How is Rammus's E a channeled ability?
CheeSzuu (NA)
: Winter Wonder Nami should be a thing.❤
Don't worry, she will be a thing one day. And the red-theme chroma will be exclusive to a 3000+ bundle.
: Permanently banned for going 1/2 (No Warnings)
Perma banned for one int game... whoah, even if it was genuine full int.
saltran (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Meritas,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YYeJbdKo,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-12-23T13:26:11.934+0000) > > Tfw ADCs think it's okay for them to get buffs but not for anyone else. Tfw Yasuo doesn't need buffs and he will get his items buffed. When crit was nerfed he was buffed, if crit is buffed back Yasuo will need nerfs, simple. It's like you lack basic knowledge of logic or something.
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YYeJbdKo,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-12-23T14:51:37.606+0000) > > Tfw Yasuo doesn't need buffs and he will get his items buffed. When crit was nerfed he was buffed, if crit is buffed back Yasuo will need nerfs, simple. > > It's like you lack basic knowledge of logic or something. No, I just lack compassion for people unable to to play around a champion's strengths and weaknesses, especially when it comes from the only class that has an un-counterable playstyle(Right-clicking). Yasuo hasn't been any better than top 27 top lane and top 37 mid lane for the last 4 patches. The commoners want Yasuo down because his playstyle is un-fun to play against, not because he's strong. But being an un-fun to play against champ has never been considered a proper reason for nerfs and neither it should ever be.
: i think there is a reason the OP in those dev corner posts dont have upvote/downvote options {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
> [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xMcEEgQf,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-12-22T20:07:09.076+0000) > > i think there is a reason the OP in those dev corner posts dont have upvote/downvote options > > {{sticker:sg-lulu}} Probably the reason is that these forums have had _nothing_ but complaints ever since Season 1. Riot can't please all of the however much million players this game has, but they can focus on making _their_ vision of the game reality.
: With crit rerework
Tfw ADCs think it's okay for them to get buffs but not for anyone else.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Remind me in 2 months, that giving late game class +30 true damage on half of an adc's autoattacks was a good idea
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xMcEEgQf,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-12-22T19:49:20.102+0000) > > Remind me in 2 months, that giving late game class +30 true damage on half of an adc's autoattacks was a good idea Yeah, Riot can at least punish the ADC playerbase for their demands by erasing ADCs lategame. Make them _only_ as good as bruisers/APCs late and I'll be fine with early game buffs.
Even (NA)
: The community is not 1 person with 1 opinion lol
> [{quoted}](name=Even,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xMcEEgQf,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-22T18:56:06.098+0000) > > The community is not 1 person with 1 opinion lol Yes, it's a lot of ADCs with 1 opinion. Ez.
: Riot officially admits the meta is damage heavy
Correlation does not mean causation, damage didn't kill HOTS. Also, > [{quoted}](name=Ákali exe,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ht4Qy3Mt,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-22T08:33:38.560+0000) > > MOBAs are not the hottest thing anymore. All that's left from the MOBA era are LoL and Dota 2. These two has always been the only relevant MOBAs out there. The predetermined death of their rogue-tier competitors doesn't really say anything about the main titles in the genre.
Valknut (NA)
: Ranked Solo Que is a slot machine
Most of these are just the nature of how a Solo Q system would work naturally. I'm not sure how you would like Riot to control how many tanks and assassins you can get per team.
: How would you like a random skin option at champ select?
Step 1: Close your eyes. Step 2: Mash the left button with your cursor on the skin changer for an indefinite amount of time. Step 3: Profit. PS: Same thing for chromas.
: I feel like zyra could be so much better
Oh, believe me, Riot _can_ make her better. But if other reworks that made champions better are anything to go by, you will not be able to play her post-rework because of 70% ban rate and 15% of someone picking her before you on average.
Anatera (NA)
: I want long games back
You know, saying this really makes me believe the rose-tinted glasses/nostalgia theory. If you ask anyone who's coming from before it, they would say that Season 6 was the worst/nearly the worst. This is not my opinion(Season 7 was the worst imo), but it's just surprising to hear your definition of the game during S6, as it's exactly how people were describing the seasons that came before it for its duration. I mean, the damage during S6 was the reason Armor Pen got reworked. And maybe it's just me(I got better?), but games feel at least as long as Season 6, I actually get more matches going over the 40 minutes mark now.
King Lego (EUNE)
: Correct me if I'm wrong but was it that ever since there was that news "China is banning league", there was a big skyrocket of Asian discrimination such as: - China ruined league! - no more internet cafe catering! - no more Tencent ruining League! And stuff like that? I for one don't even know what's true anymore. But boards been going really crazy since last week now.
> [{quoted}](name=King Lego,realm=EUNE,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=dLJeQXB0,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-20T01:21:29.924+0000) > > Correct me if I'm wrong but was it that ever since there was that news "China is banning league", there was a big skyrocket of Asian discrimination such as: > - China ruined league! > - no more internet cafe catering! > - no more Tencent ruining League! > And stuff like that? > > I for one don't even know what's true anymore. But boards been going really crazy since last week now. What's the problem with "No more Tencent ruining League!"?
: I think its time for riot to give these little guys a chance to rock out
: Combating Hypermobility Without Nerfing Champions Into the Ground
Your Exhaust completely negaes parts of kits, which may not be a good idea for something accessible to every champion in the game. In some cases it even shuts down some champions' complete fighting potential (Riven?), while shutting down Flash as a Summoner Spell at the same time. Give it to a hypermobile champion and they will take away the smallest chance no-mobility champs have to escape a gank with Flash.
K9 Sigh (NA)
: this game is awful
You know, when you make your hobby a job, it becomes exactly that - a job. It doesn't matter what kind of a hobby it is, you will com to hate it if you start looking at it like a job. So I wouldn't give too much importance to streamers' words. Their attitude to the game is their own fault. Climbing with a broken champion is a thing since Season 1(remember that competitor who abused Akali to climb, went to Worlds and got his team kicked out of groups when Akali got banned? Game is less toxic than ever, literally the only player I see flaming(asking for reports doesn't count) more often than once a week is my duo Q who gets banned constantly across his smurf accounts. But then again, I'd you want to find an excuse to do (or not do) something, you can always find an excuse for it.
Dlinki (EUW)
: I can't play League of Legends anymore
So, you actually got gud but you don't like what the real game is like. Too bad its people like you who quit, instead, for example, those who farm while team is doing a vital Baron, to get that S score(in Solo Q of course).
: My beloved cat is being hospitalised overnight.
I can't be the only one who read "My beloved cait is being hospitalised overnight" and start wondering whatever happened to Caitlin's balance changes.
Kandaral (EUNE)
: What is wrong with the ranked system???
This says enough: https://imgur.com/a/gVFwjMH
Evangele (NA)
: {{champion:267}} I debated it and eventually decided to allow it to see where the actual conversations that were here were going. We are discussing making changes currently that will allow us more strong handed moderation on this subboard in general as we agree with your general analysis that these types of threads are not really doing much for the subboard and discussion. Feedback is important to this and I appreciate yours. Please be on the lookout for changes upcoming in the next month or so in order to help cultivate a better environment here on Gameplay. If you have suggestions towards that goal absolutely please join us on the [Discuss the Boards](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) subboard and let us know your thoughts!
> [{quoted}](name=Evangele,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OpQKLyUx,comment-id=000d00000000,timestamp=2018-12-16T21:39:33.523+0000) > > {{champion:267}} I debated it and eventually decided to allow it to see where the actual conversations that were here were going. We are discussing making changes currently that will allow us more strong handed moderation on this subboard in general as we agree with your general analysis that these types of threads are not really doing much for the subboard and discussion. > > Feedback is important to this and I appreciate yours. Please be on the lookout for changes upcoming in the next month or so in order to help cultivate a better environment here on Gameplay. If you have suggestions towards that goal absolutely please join us on the [Discuss the Boards](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) subboard and let us know your thoughts! Nope, there's Gameplay+ for that reason. And if it's dead, that's for a reason. If you apply the same moderation to vanilla Gameplay, people would just move to General Discussion_(brings back memories from the original boards, eh?)_, so let's just avoid such a pointless manoeuvre.
Nilok (NA)
: A tank's job is to stick to someone and not die. Dealing tons of damage is not in that equation.
> [{quoted}](name=Nilok,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=yBal9Z73,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2018-12-13T10:07:40.910+0000) > > A tank's job is to stick to someone and not die. Dealing tons of damage is not in that equation. You really don't follow what I'm saying. Riot can remove the Damage. People would still hate the end result, as originally they feared them as CC machines, not as damage dealers. I'm actually all fine with that - like reverting the Sejuani's ult nerfs and, let's say, doing stuff like giving taunt reset to Rammus when he 3-attack hits you, or something. Reliable CC is all you need to carry games on anything above Silver, for the most part.
: Can being caught by Leona/Thresh/Pyke NOT be an instakill?
Getting caught by Leona has been meaning getting killed for as long as I play her(S2).
Show more

Meritas

Level 70 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion