Lissala (NA)
: Is it viable to use smite in lane?
Well youre not at a disadvantage, but what do you want to do with it? If it's for securing jg objectives, that's your jg's job. If it's for securing cannon creeps, you already have a rune for that. And another thing is if it's worth taking over other summs? I would personally say not rly. Other summs are more useful in more situations than smite. And if I remember correctly you get less gold from lane creeps if you have {{item:1041}}. (assuming you wanna build jg item in the lane). so tl;dr smite in lane has very limited usage and it's not rly worth taking over other summoner spells.
: Where on Earth do I even start with this... > Effect -> nothing. You don't know this for certain. Unless you have a reliable source of information about whether or not a player is punished, alongside something to tell the future (because not all punishments happen immediately), _you can't know for absolute certain what the effect was._ > Thanks guys for such wonderful system where for saying "sell skin" or "useless jg" you are getting a permaban... Coming off of a 14-day ban, you'd get a permaban for that. Don't act like Riot just drops the ban hammer for chat offenses on a whim, toxic players work their way up to that point with consistent misbehavior. > ...meanwhile for trolling the game you get nothing. [Are](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/E4LnThmW-most-ridiculous-chat-restriction-i-have-ever-seen-in-my-life?comment=0011) you [absolutely](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/KHAL90oW-stuck-at-honor-zero?comment=0003), positively, [100%](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/3jEVVlsY-permanently-banned-with-ingame-log?comment=003e), without [a](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/jFwTE8Oj-playing-off-meta-in-ranked-int-feeding-ban?comment=0039) shadow [of](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/sU5wOfFJ-proof-that-the-automated-system-is-broken?show=rundown) a [doubt](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/GrmPK5yP-intentional-feeding-but-i-didnt-feed?comment=0006) certain [about](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/MKBQUoKd-banned-for-intentionally-feeding) that? [Because](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/KTq4tjIF-i-dont-get-it-how-riot-bans-a-player-because-another-kid-draven-decides-to-take-all-the-kills), surely, [you](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/xW5z7auF-proof-that-riot-employees-ban-without-providing-clear-evidencecertainty-of-an-infraction) realize [there's](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/RAfb0McT-got-banned-for-intentional-feeding-for-a-game-with-02-death) evidence to [the contrary](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/f9P7YRXv-bad-game-i-guess). There's eleven examples of players punished for trolling. Even one of those examples would be suitable to prove you wrong, but points are seldom proven on one example - nevermind _zero_. > So let's just sum up, what tool do people have against trolls in their team? The post-game report feature and Support Tickets. They aren't immediately satisfying, but they're the tools that you have at your disposal. > Can they kick out a player and replace him with bot the way it's done in HotS? The ability to kick players from a match-in-progress in League is a topic that's been done to death, and the consensus is that it could _very_ easily be abused by premades and would cull off-meta strategies and people who, for whatever reason, happen to underperform in any given match. Besides, a bot would do you no better than a troll in a PVP match. Don't ask for something you don't actually want. > Okay, so maybe what about the report? > > ... > > They must have got at least honor decrease for sure.... nope. How in the world do you know whether or not someone had an Honor decrease? Are you breaking into Riot's servers and extracting information you're not supposed to have? Or are you just throwing out assumptions in the hopes that it'll suffice as an argument? > But hey, here comes rujitra and says **MaYbe TheY hAD a BaD gAMe?!!@1212!@!???** the way rujitra always says whenever he encounters a troll because 1/14 and mikael's on teemo is totally not a troll... HE MUST HAVE HAD A BAD GAME!!! xD Mocking rujitra for withholding judgement for lack of reliable information doesn't serve to reinforce your point. By default, we tend to err on the possibility that a player had a bad game _because people are known to be petty jerks who'll try to pen the blame on someone else and vilify them in any way they can_ - and in League, that typically involves painting someone as a troll so they can act like someone went out of their way to ruin their game, when in fact they just got outskilled and had their ass thoroughly handed to them. > I'm creating this post because each time we are having an argument about that, you always say the same thing all over again, ALWAYS! And this post only furthers the stereotype that we try to avoid validating by saying that. Yes, you may well have run into a troll, but is anybody going to give a damn if you start slinging mud because people don't immediately assume foul play on every low score? Frankly, I wouldn't. The moment you start pulling that derisive alternating caps case, you lose any vestige of good faith in your post. > ... man the fact that you suck at lol from time to time and justify it as "having a bad game" doesn't necessarily mean that everyone who suicides constantly into enemy turret and are building 5 boots are having a bad game. Aren't boots unique, unstackable items now, or am I just conflating the Tear-stack change a while ago with being only able to buy one boots item? Regardless, obvious cases of trolling tend to get punished faster. Building useless/detrimental items is pretty easy to notice, which, to my knowledge, is why it's not seen all that often. > Trolling exists and Riot does very little to help people fight it. The fight against trolls is a war on two fronts - and, whether you believe it or not, Riot _is_ doing their damnedest on their end. The other end belongs to us players, and frankly, the community does a poor job of it. Crying "wolf" over pugs, and raising arguments over how trolls are dealt with and how we should respond to them - like right now, even - doesn't help Riot catch trolls any faster. I have to wonder why people take that stretch of logic, where having difficulty doing something equates to not actually doing it. Have I ever actually played Dark Souls, then, given how difficult of a game it is? Did I really actually beat For Honor on Realistic difficulty, or, did it not actually happen because it was difficult? I will never understand that line of thinking. > But I guess it is fair to permaban people for saying "useless yasuo 0/10"... If they just got off of a 14-day ban and continue to belligerently harass their teammates, it's absolutely more than fair that they get permabanned. > ...although you can always mute them... Having a mitigation tool does not change that the misbehavior being mitigated is, say it with me now, **_against the rules you agreed to upon creating an account to begin with._** > ...but it is not fair to ban people for trolling because "maybe they had a bad game". If there is the possibility that they didn't intend to play poorly, if it cannot be proven without a shadow of a doubt that they intended to sabotage the game, then Riot must stay their hand. _Intent_ is the operative factor in gameplay-related punishments, not score, not builds; _**intent**_. The other factors may contribute to figuring out the intent, but they are not in and of themselves concrete evidence of misbehavior. > ...now I know that whenever I'm suiciding into enemy team and throwing the match.... I'm just having a bad game. I also know that building mikaels on teemo and having 1/14 stats is the way ;) If you do troll, don't expect any sympathy from us when it inevitably comes back to bite you.
> [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2c1Os1EB,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-20T08:21:52.571+0000) > > The fight against trolls is a war on two fronts - and, whether you believe it or not, Riot _is_ doing their damnedest on their end. Bullshit. If they did their best, their punishment system would be the same as in csgo, aka - give us the ability to kick teammates - give us the ability to decrease honor progress of a trolling/toxic asshat little by little with each report - give us the ability to review games where some1 trolled Whatever they're doing now...it's child's play. Once the punishment system makes players shit their pants when they even DARE to commit a punishable act, then ill admit riot is doing something. I dont remeber when was the last time some1 actually considered stopping toxic behaviour out of fear of getting banned. Hell, im personally not scared of getting banned
: > [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=f99qAmTL,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-19T19:31:31.952+0000) > > Considering that youre complaining about a champion that has a clear weakness, dont know how to set up your runes, dont know how to build your champion + the fact that youre in the same elo for couple of seasons now... you definitelly need a coach :P > > If you didnt waste gold on that trash you built, you would have :D 1. dont play ranked cause toxic people like you exist 2. when you're the only source of ap on your team and there is a garen is who literally only stacking armor you build ap 3.I build my runes how I want thank you VERY much
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=f99qAmTL,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-20T07:27:34.396+0000) > > 1. dont play ranked cause toxic people like you exist ??? Bruh if I wanted to be toxic I would just say that youre shit at the game and continue to laugh at you drowining in your salty tears..as a fellow support main AND xerath player, im just trying to help ya out but youre stubborn and ignorant, nothing much I can do bout it > 3.I build my runes how I want thank you VERY much And thats why you will never be able to consistently beat xerath or ANY mage support for that matter....but what do I know, im just gold trash ex-karma 1trick {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=f99qAmTL,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-07-19T17:50:03.112+0000) > > It doesnt matter, shes played primarily on mid, just like xerath, and youre playing her as a support, just like players are playing xerath as a supp. So you rly dont have the right to complain about xerath buddy. Youre ignorat if u do. > But since lux indeed has a shield, again, stuff like Athene's help out a lot, especially early on. If you just played as an actual support and not as a midlane wannabe, the results might be different. > > Kalista did 2nd lowest dmg in their team dafuq u talking about? xd > As for kled and garen, items like {{item:2065}} and{{item:3905}} help out a lot. Which you ofc didnt build. 3 items already that would help you out which you didnt build, and instead of accepting that mistake and using it to improve, you complain. s9 players ffs.... > > Maybe, but they would make a diff in the lane. Trust me, they would. > > What were hp bars of all of ya? > Levels? > Did you manage to do the whole rotation on some1? (Q + E + aa) > Did Tristana went in before or after that, if you actually did your rotation? > Did Xerath threw his E? > What was the number of creeps on each side? > > No need to answer on all of it, just wanted to show you how many factors were important in that scenario. If just one of them werent in your favor, you would lose any day. And thats not the fault of some champs being OP, it's just poor execution. You think im askin for a coach? hell no I have 11 m7 champs, 10 of them are played support, its not one game that made me decide "holy shit batman, xerath pokes gotta go" its all season long, things like this happen, its stupid, also >10K gold so no no and I physically cant buy these items because riot called tax season
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=f99qAmTL,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-19T18:03:26.119+0000) > > You think im askin for a coach? hell no I have 11 m7 champs, 10 of them are played support, its not one game that made me decide "holy shit batman, xerath pokes gotta go" its all season long, things like this happen, its stupid, Considering that youre complaining about a champion that has a clear weakness, dont know how to set up your runes, dont know how to build your champion + the fact that youre in the same elo for couple of seasons now... you definitelly need a coach :P > also >10K gold so no no and I physically cant buy these items because riot called tax season If you didnt waste gold on that trash you built, you would have :D
: > [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=f99qAmTL,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-07-19T17:15:58.307+0000) > > Since OP decided to blame a champion instead of himself I took my time to take a look at that game where he played against xerath and point out his mistakes > > 1. You played Lux...dont complain about mage supports when you played one aswell. > 2. Wrong runes. Take Inspiration 2nd with biscuit and m. footwear. That way you can have some sustain in lane and you will spare 300g on something else. > 3. You're building like youre playing fucking midlane...again, dont complain about mage supports when you dont even build like one. > 4. {{item:3174}} ? > 5. When your adc hit lvl 3 all you had to do is bind him or Kalista and it's a sure kill or summ pop > 6. That xerath didnt even have a supp item upgraded, and you had 2 assassins. How the fuck you lost vs them? (not your fault per se, but still yikers) 1. The poke difference of lux and xerath is massive + lux actually has supportive abilities 2+3. You try fighting a fed kalista xerath garen and kled and not build {{item:3157}} especially since aatrox was what, 0/7/3 or so 4+5+6. wouldnt have made a difference because Qiyana and Aatrox got caught out a lot, and the only ones i wouldve been able to assist with it woulda been trist and khazix but they got bursted the hell out of because {{champion:86}} "Damage?" his own words, plus tristana dived in early and got bursted so the level 3 all in didnt happen and instead she died because electrocute xerath+ lethal tempo kalista
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=f99qAmTL,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-07-19T17:31:52.298+0000) > > 1. The poke difference of lux and xerath is massive + lux actually has supportive abilities It doesnt matter, shes played primarily on mid, just like xerath, and youre playing her as a support, just like players are playing xerath as a supp. So you rly dont have the right to complain about xerath buddy. Youre ignorat if u do. But since lux indeed has a shield, again, stuff like Athene's help out a lot, especially early on. If you just played as an actual support and not as a midlane wannabe, the results might be different. > 2+3. You try fighting a fed kalista xerath garen and kled and not build {{item:3157}} especially since aatrox was what, 0/7/3 or so Kalista did 2nd lowest dmg in their team dafuq u talking about? xd As for kled and garen, items like {{item:2065}} and{{item:3905}} help out a lot. Which you ofc didnt build. 3 items already that would help you out which you didnt build, and instead of accepting that mistake and using it to improve, you complain. s9 players ffs.... > 4+5+6. wouldnt have made a difference because Qiyana and Aatrox got caught out a lot, and the only ones i wouldve been able to assist with it woulda been trist and khazix but they got bursted the hell out of because {{champion:86}} "Damage?" his own words, Maybe, but they would make a diff in the lane. Trust me, they would. > plus tristana dived in early and got bursted so the level 3 all in didnt happen and instead she died because electrocute xerath+ lethal tempo kalista What were hp bars of all of ya? Levels? Did you manage to do the whole rotation on some1? (Q + E + aa) Did Tristana went in before or after that, if you actually did your rotation? Did Xerath threw his E? What was the number of creeps on each side? No need to answer on all of it, just wanted to show you how many factors were important in that scenario. If just one of them werent in your favor, you would lose any day. And thats not the fault of some champs being OP, it's just poor execution.
: > [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=f99qAmTL,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-19T17:01:50.607+0000) > > Played only 1 game recent game vs him, and the rest are aram games xD > And complaining about xerath is rly bold for some1 playing Lux supp btw > > https://pics.me.me/why-the-fuck-you-lying-com-17274308.png I will complain until i can support in relative fuckin peace without Xerath and kled doing insane damage
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=f99qAmTL,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-19T17:13:24.584+0000) > > I will complain until i can support in relative fuckin peace without Xerath and kled doing insane damage Says some1 who plays Lux supp as a midlaner xd
: Xerath Support is grievously oppressive and anti fun to play against + Balance in general
Since OP decided to blame a champion instead of himself I took my time to take a look at that game where he played against xerath and point out his mistakes 1. You played Lux...dont complain about mage supports when you played one aswell. 2. Wrong runes. Take Inspiration 2nd with biscuit and m. footwear. That way you can have some sustain in lane and you will spare 300g on something else. 3. You're building like youre playing fucking midlane...again, dont complain about mage supports when you dont even build like one. 4. {{item:3174}} ? 5. When your adc hit lvl 3 all you had to do is bind him or Kalista and it's a sure kill or summ pop 6. That xerath didnt even have a supp item upgraded, and you had 2 assassins. How the fuck you lost vs them? (not your fault per se, but still yikers)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pyrosan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=f99qAmTL,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-07-19T16:44:15.978+0000) > > You can't use your personal experience to debate champion balance as a whole because you had it rough > > I think GP's a broken piece of shit but I stomp him everytime I go against him for example I can too, because I experienced it multiple times, sure not archangels xerath, but xerath in general and the fact that mages like xerath brand and velkoz can come bot and decide to abuse actual supports consistently is ridiculous
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=f99qAmTL,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-19T16:48:44.641+0000) > > I can too, because I experienced it multiple times, sure not archangels xerath, but xerath in general and the fact that mages like xerath brand and velkoz can come bot and decide to abuse actual supports consistently is ridiculous Played only 1 game recent game vs him, and the rest are aram games xD And complaining about xerath is rly bold for some1 playing Lux supp btw https://pics.me.me/why-the-fuck-you-lying-com-17274308.png
: > [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=f99qAmTL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-19T16:25:45.696+0000) > > You mean you have issues playing against a skillshot reliant champ? > yikes my dude, i dont think xerath is a problem, but your inability to dodge skillshots. are you trolling? Xerath Q is thick as hell, dodging without a mobile champ is incredibly hard
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=f99qAmTL,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-19T16:28:28.903+0000) > > are you trolling? Xerath Q is thick as hell, dodging without a mobile champ is incredibly hard Its not tho. Not only xerath needs to charge up his q, giving you time to go outside of his range, cc/silence him or attack him, but you can also see the outline of his q, giving you enough tine to sidestep it, assuming you have semi-decent reaction time. Literally, if silvers can do that you can do it too.
: Xerath Support is grievously oppressive and anti fun to play against + Balance in general
You mean you have issues playing against a skillshot reliant champ? yikes my dude, i dont think xerath is a problem, but your inability to dodge skillshots.
Aladoron (EUW)
: 1. You can submit a support ticket. 2. Why the hell do you even care? You could have just pressed the mute button and be happy with your life.
> [{quoted}](name=Aladoron,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=N9nE4Yt4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-19T10:36:25.870+0000) > 2. Why the hell do you even care? You could have just pressed the mute button and be happy with your life. But then he wouldnt be able to play the victim :/
Kanzler (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Kanzler,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2TTHf4nY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T13:49:06.128+0000) > >..Removed by Moderation.. In OP's case it would be interesting to see if thing like "Ubij se" or "Jebena pederčino" are bannable.
: > [{quoted}](name=BigBrainSuppMain,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UbcE6J1A,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-18T05:08:44.151+0000) > > If this was posted in english, people would say > > "Learn some self control" and "Bye? No one cares" > > When the post is in Chinese, people show empathy > > It's interesting, I wonder why that is It doesn't seem as much rage posting as it's like "Fuck this isn't for me anymore I'm old" Also what's M5?
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UbcE6J1A,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-07-18T08:09:14.327+0000) > > Also what's M5? Old-school League team
Medjuda (EUW)
: i am on a 13 games losing streak
Im on a 15 game loss streak... i feel you bro
: i dont see how it can be seen as worse, without any insulting going on. o_O? like disagreeing with it, seeing it as bad, okay, but worse?
> [{quoted}](name=Byteblitz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Xe4Jdz3K,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T19:15:37.236+0000) > > i dont see how it can be seen as worse, without any insulting going on. It can be seen as worse because youre provoking more toxicity. Simple as that.
: is it provoking flaming if they were flaming before i said anything? XD i see it more as playing with the toxic person XD i never did any flaming though more like being passive aggressive.... i was taking everything they threw at me up until they used the f_ _ word. then i just saw opportunity to play into it. XD their assumption i was a guy, and trying to hurt me calling me gay, tipped me into feeling evil, but i never said anything bad about them. I took them raging at me and acted like it made me happy/horny lol
> [{quoted}](name=Byteblitz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Xe4Jdz3K,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-07-16T17:48:36.956+0000) > > is it provoking flaming if they were flaming before i said anything? XD > > i see it more as playing with the toxic person XD i never did any flaming though more like being passive aggressive.... i was taking everything they threw at me up until they used the f_ _ word. then i just saw opportunity to play into it. XD their assumption i was a guy, and trying to hurt me calling me gay, tipped me into feeling evil, but i never said anything bad about them. I took them raging at me and acted like it made me happy/horny lol It doesnt matter if you insulted/flamed them or not. Instead of muting and /or stopping the flamefest, you kept on provoking him into flaming. That's toxic. I wouldnt be so proud of doing that if I was you but ehh .. whatever rocks your boat I guess. Just keep in mind atm you look just as bad, if not worse, as the dude that flamed you.
: > [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1NIUFy3e,comment-id=00030000000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T17:10:15.100+0000) > Yes you can, because you wont get a smurf in each game. So...git gud. This is why I hate people like you. I can do well in my game I can be "gud". But if I get to my promo's and take a hard loss and get into the next game with smurfs on the enemy team there is nothing I can do when any member of my team gets stomped into the dirt. I can "get gud" and climb but if I get unlucky with who I face, guess what? The climb won't be easy and it'll stop for a bit, it won't be fun. Because you can't grasp the concept of it at all. It's not an excuse at all it becomes an annoying problem that all games with any competitive mode face. It's bad luck that should never occur, but it does. Oh hang on noticed you're from EU, best to stop talking to you lord heada**.
> [{quoted}](name=Falldrake481481,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1NIUFy3e,comment-id=000300000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T17:26:28.975+0000) > > This is why I hate people like you. I can do well in my game I can be "gud". But if I get to my promo's and take a hard loss and get into the next game with smurfs on the enemy team there is nothing I can do when any member of my team gets stomped into the dirt. 1. Dont take hard loss in promos, and you shouldnt if youre good. 2. Again, you wont get smurfs that often, stop pretending like you do. > I can "get gud" and climb but if I get unlucky with who I face, guess what? The climb won't be easy and it'll stop for a bit, it won't be fun. Ranked shouldnt be easy and fun. It should be hard ad challenging. You wanna have fun in games? go on norms. > Because you can't grasp the concept of it at all. It's not an excuse at all it becomes an annoying problem that all games with any competitive mode face. It's bad luck that in should never occur, but it does. Yes it's an excuse. If it's SUCH A BIG ISSUE, how come we dont see more people complaining about it? Thats right, because most people know smurfs arent SUCH A BIG ISSUE and they're rare. So rare it wont affect them in the long run.
: Is flirting with toxic biggoted players bad? ;)
So you provoked some1 into flaming. > was i being toxic? XD i wish i had a chat log to show you it was actually pretty great, i had a blast, even if i had been banned or suspended it would have been worth it. it was GREAT. Yes, you were toxic. And by the way you described how "you had a blast" at provoking some1, you look like a bigger douche than your mid. Next time just mute and report. Cuz this shit made you look way worse than your mid imo.
: > [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1NIUFy3e,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2019-07-16T11:37:06.762+0000) > > How do you know they're not lying? > I remember when I was still new player whenever I would pop off and some1 aksed me if I was smurfing I would say yes. Because that would make them tilt, which makes it easier for me to win. > Just like youre making a fuss over some1 smurfing while you cannot even reliably confirm it in the 1st place. Thats why people are telling you they're smurfing, to make you tilted. Because you can check their accounts for how many game they have played. If they hard carry and only play 4 games on a champ in ranked clearly something is up. u.GG exists for a good reason. I have done that and the last 2 smurfs I played against had played only 4 games and they hard carried through every match. Popping off can be normal, for sure but a level 30 account or slightly higher level player is 100% not gonna hard carry every game they play. It just doesn't happen unless they have Faker level skill, but if that have that level of skill they would probably not be in a Bronze queue. So it begs the question that you cant seem to figure out, should there be Fakers on low elo teams during ranked games. The answer is no, but it still happens and its a problem. If a low elo player gets hard carried to high elo it ruins the matches for those high skilled players. High skilled players in low elo is the same problem because it ruins the game for people in low elo. You can't "get gud" if a smurf hard stomps your entire team and becomes unkillable, it just makes the game worse.
> [{quoted}](name=Falldrake481481,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1NIUFy3e,comment-id=0003000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-16T16:47:47.319+0000) > > Because you can check their accounts for how many game they have played. If they hard carry and only play 4 games on a champ in ranked clearly something is up. u.GG exists for a good reason. I have done that and the last 2 smurfs I played against had played only 4 games and they hard carried through every match. 4 games proves nothing lmao. While I did looked you up and I say a guy who MIGHT BE A SMURF (Evelynn who duos with Lucian), thats still not enough games to make a conclusion. He might just be a returning player. Ya never thought of that? :D Or bought account, in which case he will be punished accordingly. > Popping off can be normal, for sure but a level 30 account or slightly higher level player is 100% not gonna hard carry every game they play. It just doesn't happen unless they have Faker level skill, but if that have that level of skill they would probably not be in a Bronze queue. No1 should be in bronze queue because you can deadass get 36 LP per won game. If youre unable to get out of bronze by winning 4-5 games in a row, sry but there are larger problems going on than those pesky smurfs. > So it begs the question that you cant seem to figure out, should there be Fakers on low elo teams during ranked games. The answer is no, but it still happens and its a problem. Only you think thats a problem. Smurfs, unless they are trying to derank (in which case they're trolling and will be punished accordingly),wont stay in bronze for too long. So you wont have a lot of smurfs in your games, so pls stop using it as an excuse because youre a bad player (fact, not an insult). >If a low elo player gets hard carried to high elo it ruins the matches for those high skilled players. High skilled players in low elo is the same problem because it ruins the game for people in low elo. It's not the same because there are "safety nets" which are slowing down the boosted player from falling down the ranks. Which is why boosted players are more common in high elo than smurfs in low elo. On the other hand, nothing prevents smurfs from fast climbing. > You can't "get gud" if a smurf hard stomps your entire team and becomes unkillable, it just makes the game worse. Yes you can, because you wont get a smurf in each game. So...git gud. tl;dr smurfs are not a problem, it's just a shitty excuse of bad players to justify the fact they cant climb out of an elo where the LP is handed out to you on a silver plate.
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1NIUFy3e,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-16T07:09:44.675+0000) > > Just because somebody is better then you does not make them a smurf. Now I can accept players being better than me, that will always happen. However whenever I suspect a smurf I usually ask during or after the game if they are smurfs. Or they say it themselves, but that's not the point. I finished my placements recently and got placed into Bronze. Now as much "skill" as there is there. There are people who are clearly playing at a very high level skill that shouldn't be in Bronze. Now I know what your gonna use your small brain to say, something along the lines of "Well yea your bronze everyone is better than you.", or "Bronze trash doesn't know the game." . Now you would be right if I am gonna be hardstuck bronze. But I'll probably climb to Silver before the split ends, and try my hardest to get to gold. But you know whats gonna stop me from getting there? People like you, who probably dies twice in lane before 3 minutes and then decides to int harder. Because they gotta have fun somehow. Now buzz off, I'm trying to speak to people who actually have an opinion.
> [{quoted}](name=Falldrake481481,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1NIUFy3e,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-07-16T07:28:05.614+0000) > > Now I can accept players being better than me, that will always happen. However whenever I suspect a smurf I usually ask during or after the game if they are smurfs. Or they say it themselves, but that's not the point. How do you know they're not lying? I remember when I was still new player whenever I would pop off and some1 aksed me if I was smurfing I would say yes. Because that would make them tilt, which makes it easier for me to win. Just like youre making a fuss over some1 smurfing while you cannot even reliably confirm it in the 1st place. Thats why people are telling you they're smurfing, to make you tilted.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qyX6yX2c,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-16T00:20:30.499+0000) > > How can you even be a support main and get autofilled? > I mean, when you pick supp as a primary, arent you autofill protected next few games? once in my life, i queued up support/mid and got mid... i was absolutely shocked.
> [{quoted}](name=JuiceBoxP,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qyX6yX2c,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-07-16T11:12:47.620+0000) > > once in my life, i queued up support/mid and got mid... i was absolutely shocked. But thtas not being autofilled, thats just getting secondary role xD
: > [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qyX6yX2c,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-16T00:20:30.499+0000) > > How can you even be a support main and get autofilled? > I mean, when you pick supp as a primary, arent you autofill protected next few games? Welcome to the mystery of autofill. Even if he had mid as his primary or secondary, why would it give it to him and then autofill me? My roles were mid/support, where did jungle come into this? Or does it just wear off after X games? We'll never know!
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qyX6yX2c,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-07-16T00:42:32.068+0000) > > Welcome to the mystery of autofill. Even if he had mid as his primary or secondary, why would it give it to him and then autofill me? My roles were mid/support, where did jungle come into this? Or does it just wear off after X games? We'll never know! Because he's autofill protected while youre not, so you got filled in the position that was needed and he got mid, since he's protected from autofill. It's impossible to get autofilled if you play support as a primary, so he most likely took mid as a primary that game or it was secondary.
: uh rito..your "beginner" bots are better than the average low elo player
You think beginner bots are difficult? Then I guess you never played against bots in dota 2. If youre unable to win every single game against beginner bots, regardless of the level, you should rly consider playing another game.
: Riot why does autofill ALWAYS mix up lanes?
How can you even be a support main and get autofilled? I mean, when you pick supp as a primary, arent you autofill protected next few games?
: How is Cyber bullying real?
Cyber bullying is a term made by people who wants to play the victim on the internet for attention.
: > [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xU0t9LA7,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-15T17:36:09.732+0000) > > Just walk away from the screen lol. Ok, so lets say I went to cyber bully you. I photoshoped an image of you into something nasty, and then I send it to all the people I know you know. So very little effort by me for major impact on you that you cant walk away from your screen to avoid. hm.
> [{quoted}](name=Red Mage FTS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xU0t9LA7,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-15T18:10:10.734+0000) > > Ok, so lets say I went to cyber bully you. > > I photoshoped an image of you into something nasty, and then I send it to all the people I know you know. > > So very little effort by me for major impact on you that you cant walk away from your screen to avoid. > > hm. I would laugh my ass off with the people I know because some1 wasted their time to photoshop my pics xd And how would that have ANY impact on some1 lmao
: If you're the support its your fault. Doesn't matter what it is its your fault. Kaisa flashes and ults halfway across the map while you have no mobility and they die? your fault. team tells you what to build then flames you for... Going MR when you should go armor, going armor when you should go mr, getting support items instead of ap items or ap items instead of support items.
> [{quoted}](name=Childofdragons,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BejEfsLK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T20:27:33.149+0000) > > If you're the support its your fault. Doesn't matter what it is its your fault. Kaisa flashes and ults halfway across the map while you have no mobility and they die? your fault. team tells you what to build then flames you for... Going MR when you should go armor, going armor when you should go mr, getting support items instead of ap items or ap items instead of support items. It's nowhere near what you described xD
: Usernames for a Lux/Ahri main
: Why do people defend autofill?
As some1 who played during "pick order", I rly dont like autofill. There are some crucial lanes such as jg or adc, and when you get an autofilled player at that position, the disadvantage is rly big. It would be better if we could either: - pick all 5 roles in order from most prefered to least prefered - get into a queue without forced autofill (so no1 gets autofilled unless they willingly choose that) with a warning that the queue time will drastically increase--> this way players who are prepared to wait for a longer periods of time can do that.
: Being toxic is one thing but promoting self harm is a NO NO
Im confused, are you complaining about her saying you should commit suicide or youre bragging how you managed to tilt her? 1st one is old news (+ its a riven main, no suprise there) and 2nd one doesnt belong on PB.
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: it was more rare for a team wide stomp to occur more often it was just 1 lane being insanely ahead and dictating the game until they throw now you go into a game you are chilling top: your bot dies, your mid gets ganked, your bot dies again, your jungler gets invaded and killed by 3 people, your bot dies again all in 7 minutes, you are playing nasus into aatrox and you ask for open because there is no way in hell you can do anything anymore every lane is lost you have 2 early game champions that don't scale you have no comeback options even if the enemy team penta ints into the fountain you would still not win this game and somehow this is against the rules...
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KsjoEG9y,comment-id=00000001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T15:36:54.079+0000) > > it was more rare for a team wide stomp to occur > more often it was just 1 lane being insanely ahead and dictating the game until they throw > > now you go into a game you are chilling top: your bot dies, your mid gets ganked, your bot dies again, your jungler gets invaded and killed by 3 people, your bot dies again all in 7 minutes, you are playing nasus into aatrox and you ask for open because there is no way in hell you can do anything anymore > > every lane is lost you have 2 early game champions that don't scale you have no comeback options > even if the enemy team penta ints into the fountain you would still not win this game > > and somehow this is against the rules... Well technically it IS against the rules...but just as all gameplay-related rules, they're flawed and/or can have exceptions and loopholes. Remember Nubrac ban? How majority of players said he was trolling, but Nubrac was constantly falling back on ToS? That's because it wasnt technically against the rules by the ToS, but in the CONTEXT OF GAMEPLAY, it was trolling. "Opening mid" has the similar problem. It is against the rules by the ToS, but in the CONTEXT OF GAMEPLAY, if all lanes are fucked and there is no (from objective standpoint) way to win, opening mid is simply accepting the reality and allowing the inevitable to happen. But ofc, as long as majority of players are ok with it.
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: i mean riot has been implementing snowball mechanics to reduce the longevity of sure losses riot has implemented the 15min surrender to reduce the amount of time players have to stay in sure losses people have found a way to even further reduce the time required to stay in a sure loss and it just as much requires the majority to agree and this time it's somehow against the rules and griefing and trolling? so if it's a player decision it's trolling if its riots decision it's fine i don't know maybe he doesn't play the game indeed
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KsjoEG9y,comment-id=000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T14:28:23.057+0000) > > i mean riot has been implementing snowball mechanics to reduce the longevity of sure losses > riot has implemented the 15min surrender to reduce the amount of time players have to stay in sure losses > > people have found a way to even further reduce the time required to stay in a sure loss and it just as much requires the majority to agree > and this time it's somehow against the rules and griefing and trolling? > > so if it's a player decision it's trolling > if its riots decision it's fine > > i don't know maybe he doesn't play the game indeed Maybe he's an older player who just doesnt play anymore, cuz I had the same "never surrender" mentality. But that was back in s7 when games were much slower and comebacks were very possible, depending on how good are you at playing defensively. Times changed, once youre behind there is not much you can do. Even if youre fed, if half of your team is behind its prolly lost. (look at my game where I had Thresh top for example, top mid and jg are behind, me and adc were the only one who won our lane, but we couldnt hold enemies off post-laning phase.) In those situations I think it's the best to just accept the game is done and move on, otherwise you will just waste your mental energy. If more people realised that we wouldnt see so many tilted and/or toxic players.
: 52 times a day we have to see the "Rito doesn't ever ever ever never ever never ever punish inters" horseshit. Well, here's some more goddamn proof they do.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f9P7YRXv,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-07-15T11:02:42.614+0000) > > 52 times a day we have to see the "Rito doesn't ever ever ever never ever never ever punish inters" horseshit. Well, here's some more goddamn proof they do. He died 21 times in a 22 min game, it would be sad if the system wasnt able to detect it xd Now if it did the same thing to those who're not so blatant when inting...that would be gr8 :)
: ban this dude plz (death threats and everything XD)
1. You added him, therefore, you exposed yourself to toxicity on purpose. Thats your fault buddy. 2. Judging by the chatlog, you look way more annoying than him. What are you, 13?
: Interesting results to a poll about verbal abuse (not mine)
I feel like the poll is missing another option. It has 3 options of agreeing, each one representing the level of agreeing (2 lenient, aka, we need bigger punishments, awesome and good), and then you have options where you COMPLETELY DISAGREE (unfair and it should be criminal act). going from "its good" to "its unfair" feels like going from one side of the spectrum to another. There should be another option between those two, something like "it's good, but it should be applied to only extreme cases of verbal abuse", or some transition from agreeing to disagreeing. I would personally pick that one. Just as there would prolly be other people picking the same as me. Which is why it looks like "its good" options kinda has inflated numbers, since there is no other choice for those who are inbetween.
manolis201 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FcYJWc1F,comment-id=0006000000010001,timestamp=2019-07-14T17:23:33.197+0000) > > So you think you should get lower punishment because you went out of your way to ruin the game for your team by inting? > Hell no, props to Riot for removing you from the game. > Even if it's a mistake I hope they keep you permad. You re cruel dude chill :/ First if a ban is wrongly placed it can get reduced. Second he said he followed the number one rule which is to not flame at all so if he really did got perma ban for flame and doesnt say it then nothing can happen to his account except ofc it was again wrongly placed.
> [{quoted}](name=manolis201,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FcYJWc1F,comment-id=00060000000100010000,timestamp=2019-07-14T17:26:16.500+0000) > > You re cruel dude chill :/ No im realistic. No1 wants inters in their games. Climbing ranked is already hard as it is. We dont need people like OP. > First if a ban is wrongly placed it can get reduced. Let's hope it doesnt. > Second he said he followed the number one rule which is to not flame at all so > if he really did got perma ban for flame and doesnt say it then nothing can happen to his account except ofc it was again wrongly placed. Oh yea thank god he didnt flame pheew. What would we do if he flamed :O
: Look at this gyazo: https://gyazo.com/d61b09639d995fbfb545d75800604a04 No chat logs no 2-week ban first. Yes I soft inted after getting destroyed, but I feel like 2 week ban is more appropriate...
> [{quoted}](name=12BuckleMyShoe,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FcYJWc1F,comment-id=000600000001,timestamp=2019-07-14T17:18:14.226+0000) > > Look at this gyazo: https://gyazo.com/d61b09639d995fbfb545d75800604a04 > > No chat logs no 2-week ban first. Yes I soft inted after getting destroyed, but I feel like 2 week ban is more appropriate... So you think you should get lower punishment because you went out of your way to ruin the game for your team by inting? Hell no, props to Riot for removing you from the game. Even if it's a mistake I hope they keep you permad.
Teh Song (NA)
: How would people wintrade anyway. You can't force being matched against the same people again, so you can't do it. I would assume this was about TFT, but it mentions tribunal so this must be a really old comment.
> [{quoted}](name=Teh Song,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=x2JVYRuL,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-07-14T14:07:46.415+0000) > > How would people wintrade anyway. > You can't force being matched against the same people again, so you can't do it. > > I would assume this was about TFT, but it mentions tribunal so this must be a really old comment. There is a small number of players in high elo (GM+) so same players will often play with each other. Especially if you queue up at a time when there are not a lot of players playing. Thats how you can wintrade.
narakyu (NA)
: screenshots are real easy to fake so uh no i dont belive you
> [{quoted}](name=narakyu,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=x2JVYRuL,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-07-14T03:35:55.182+0000) > > screenshots are real easy to fake so uh no i dont belive you I linked the whole post in zPoopz reply
zPOOPz (NA)
: haha, someone screwed the pooch thanks
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=x2JVYRuL,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-13T17:35:00.419+0000) > > haha, someone screwed the pooch > > thanks np, and i just realised it's a comment on some1 else's tweet...i dont use twitter so i thought it's something they posted cuz its highlighted (on FB it's normally post thats highlighted and comment under it) so i was like "dafuq they re fine with wintrading??"
zPOOPz (NA)
: Can we see the entire convo?
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=x2JVYRuL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-13T17:26:35.160+0000) > > Can we see the entire convo? https://twitter.com/RiotSupport/status/1149808868987494400
Rioter Comments
Arkon567 (NA)
: > tbh, assuming most of the time you would hop in place of some1 who rq, you would be most likely behind in cs/score/items/etc. And players have this "never surrender" mentality, which would result in you playing probably lost game for a while (idc about your no game is lost mentality i played this game for 6 yrs i can see when the game is lost, especially in this season). It would cause a lot of frustration, and for what? some xp and BE? Thats too low of a reward buddy, unless we're talking about getting key fragments or a major boost in honor lvl I understand where you're coming from, and those were just example rewards. It would not be my place to decide rewards, although i do agree they should be decent for your effort. With this program, i believe honor progress should be rewarded, and the rewards should include, but not limited to, Blue essence, EXP, Loot crates, Key fragments, and orange essence. > Biased perspective. Support is not a rly popular role, so naturally it's the role you often get autofilled into. And ofc players arent happy with that so what happens then? they rq. Ofc it wont be a majority of cases but it will be a rly common case. At the same rime, people wont choose to help out in a game where they need to play support, again, from behind. I believe your perception of this program might be a bit off. It is designed to help players in need, and of course not everyone will want to do it for free. That is the direct reason why the rewards system will be implemented. Although some games might not be the perfect fit for each person, it will definitely benefit the community overall. Having someone to help cover your teammate/friend while they are DC'd can mean all the difference. Also, support to some is an undesirable role, and yet we still get a lot in our ques that are not auto fills. > w8...you rly think players would waste their time to try and win a most likely lost game, just so their teammates can get LP while you would get...no LP? Good luck with that. Again, the player queuing for the program will be compensated for their time with rewards equal to their efforts. The LP gain/loss preventative measures are there for good reason. For ranked queues, the player entering the game through The Hero Program queue did not take part in the starting phases of the match. He was not there for rune selection, summoner spells, and Champion selection. So a win/loss wouldn't be fully under his/her control. The decision making process of those phases are core to the ranked system and the strategy of the game. > No these thing you mentioned arent a good reason. Again, unless there are some rewards which actually has some impact, it wont be worth the time. And if youre planning on using the honor system to pick players with proven good conduct, how would it work when the honor system resets? Thats a good question. After the honor reset players with previous good standing will meet the prerequisites to join The Hero Program queue again. The same as how the client stores rank from the previous season. Thank you for your feedback
> [{quoted}](name=Arkon567,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=knTzbYPB,comment-id=000b000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-12T20:23:44.977+0000) > > I believe your perception of this program might be a bit off. It is designed to help players in need, and of course not everyone will want to do it for free. That is the direct reason why the rewards system will be implemented. Although some games might not be the perfect fit for each person, it will definitely benefit the community overall. Having someone to help cover your teammate/friend while they are DC'd can mean all the difference. Also, support to some is an undesirable role, and yet we still get a lot in our ques that are not auto fills. > But rewards wont be worth the effort. Thats an issue. Im assuming you got this reward idea from csgo's OW system. Successful cases can give you extra xp. Extra xp means faster lvling. Each lvl up will give you a drop. A drop can range from a shitty 3 cent case to a skin worth of 200 euros (for example this is what you can get from drop, i just hope the info is correct https://csgostash.com/skin/1035/SG-553-Integrale) So just the fact you can earn a lot of money is motivating players to do OW cases. And besides that it boosts your Trust Factor (TF). Higher TF = more quality games Plus, you help the comunity by banning players who are ruinning games (cheaters, griefers). As you can see, OW system rewards players in a way that has a big impact. Rewards in your system dont have that mate. > Again, the player queuing for the program will be compensated for their time with rewards equal to their efforts. The LP gain/loss preventative measures are there for good reason. For ranked queues, the player entering the game through The Hero Program queue did not take part in the starting phases of the match. He was not there for rune selection, summoner spells, and Champion selection. So a win/loss wouldn't be fully under his/her control. The decision making process of those phases are core to the ranked system and the strategy of the game. > And if youre planning on using the honor system to pick players with proven good conduct, how would it work when the honor system resets? So what makes you think players will willingly play ranked in place of some1 who rq, while not getting LP if they bust their asses to win the game? What will motivate them to actually try and win the game if they wont be rewarded properly?
Arkon567 (NA)
: I understand your concerns and would definitely like to address them. "1. What are players getting if it's 100% lost game?" That's the reality of playing MOBAs, some games are an uphill battle. No game is ever 100% lost. I'm sure your have made plenty of comebacks from the brink of defeat before! The point of the program, is to give those teams a fighting chance at the game, having someone step in, so it is no longer a 4v5, can really turn the tide, and or raise overall morale of the game. Even if the game seems beyond saving, you still will be rewarded standard rewards for playing it out, (Blue essence, EXP, loot crates ETC.) including the reward of helping others! "2. You really thing some assassin main will want to join in a game where some autofilled shit picked soraka, has 1 completed item in a 20 min game and a dogshit score?" I have discussed this exact problem in multiple other replies, of course the feature of being able to queue for roles and champions you are only comfortable playing would be nice. But I believe it would dampen the response time for available players to step in. With enough people queuing for the program, it would no doubt be a welcome feature. The motive behind joining this queue wouldn't be just to help people, but the sweet rewards for it too! This example you gave is also worst a case scenario, and should not be represented as a majority of what you'd be getting into. "3. What about ranked? Should be get/lose LP for doing that?" As for ranked, LP should not be a concern for summoners joining the program. LP should neither be gained or lost during their time helping out. It will only be available to those who fit the correct parameters to join the ranked Hero Program queue. With higher stakes, and higher rewards, i believe this to be a welcome feature amongst the ranked community. It would also be better to have someone helping, filing in for your DC'd teammate, rather than trying to win through a 4v5. As for the abusable part, that is a great point. As many things in League of Legends, and life, there are many places for people to abuse the system. That's why the honor system can help remedy that, allowing players with proven good conduct to help in these tense situations. As for there being little to no reason, I believe there's plenty of big reasons to do this. It will provide a tool for people who want to help out others, while also giving rewards to those no so interested in helping. With the end product being a better experience for players stuck in what feels like a helpless game.
> [{quoted}](name=Arkon567,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=knTzbYPB,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-07-12T18:35:06.631+0000) > > That's the reality of playing MOBAs, some games are an uphill battle. No game is ever 100% lost. I'm sure your have made plenty of comebacks from the brink of defeat before! The point of the program, is to give those teams a fighting chance at the game, having someone step in, so it is no longer a 4v5, can really turn the tide, and or raise overall morale of the game. Even if the game seems beyond saving, you still will be rewarded standard rewards for playing it out, (Blue essence, EXP, loot crates ETC.) including the reward of helping others! > tbh, assuming most of the time you would hop in place of some1 who rq, you would be most likely behind in cs/score/items/etc. And players have this "never surrender" mentality, which would result in you playing probably lost game for a while (idc about your no game is lost mentality i played this game for 6 yrs i can see when the game is lost, especially in this season). It would cause a lot of frustration, and for what? some xp and BE? Thats too low of a reward buddy, unless we're talking about getting key fragments or a major boost in honor lvl > I have discussed this exact problem in multiple other replies, of course the feature of being able to queue for roles and champions you are only comfortable playing would be nice. But I believe it would dampen the response time for available players to step in. With enough people queuing for the program, it would no doubt be a welcome feature. The motive behind joining this queue wouldn't be just to help people, but the sweet rewards for it too! This example you gave is also worst a case scenario, and should not be represented as a majority of what you'd be getting into. > Biased perspective. Support is not a rly popular role, so naturally it's the role you often get autofilled into. And ofc players arent happy with that so what happens then? they rq. Ofc it wont be a majority of cases but it will be a rly common case. At the same rime, people wont choose to help out in a game where they need to play support, again, from behind. > As for ranked, LP should not be a concern for summoners joining the program. LP should neither be gained or lost during their time helping out. It will only be available to those who fit the correct parameters to join the ranked Hero Program queue. With higher stakes, and higher rewards, i believe this to be a welcome feature amongst the ranked community. It would also be better to have someone helping, filing in for your DC'd teammate, rather than trying to win through a 4v5. > w8...you rly think players would waste their time to try and win a most likely lost game, just so their teammates can get LP while you would get...no LP? Good luck with that. > As for the abusable part, that is a great point. As many things in League of Legends, and life, there are many places for people to abuse the system. That's why the honor system can help remedy that, allowing players with proven good conduct to help in these tense situations. As for there being little to no reason, I believe there's plenty of big reasons to do this. It will provide a tool for people who want to help out others, while also giving rewards to those no so interested in helping. With the end product being a better experience for players stuck in what feels like a helpless game. No these thing you mentioned arent a good reason. Again, unless there are some rewards which actually has some impact, it wont be worth the time. And if youre planning on using the honor system to pick players with proven good conduct, how would it work when the honor system resets?
DalekZec (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4akB1iOI,comment-id=000400000000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-08T19:15:37.159+0000) > > when you fail to adapt then yea its a problem. > > Funny how youre acting this biased and yet youre calling out people who are biased towards TK. > But hey all cool, when they gut your main to the point its unplayable, dont you dare complaining about it. > And no, I dont main TK. Adapting does not magically remove the problem. The thing about diversity is that when champions are played at different roles or ways that the opponent can't do shit about regardless how good or how much they adapt, and have very little to no counterplay, then that's where the problem is. How can you adapt to something that's not adaptable? Vel'Koz is already among the most balanced champions in League of Legends. He's very rarely touched. Very rarely.
> [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4akB1iOI,comment-id=00040000000000010000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-08T21:32:34.378+0000) > > Don't you dare bring up Vel'Koz support to this shit. This is a fuckin abomination and the wimpiest shit to ever be played. The squid belongs in mid lane and mid lane alone. I'm against Vel support for that matter. In that case Riot should gut Velkoz, but both on mid and support? You agree?
Arkon567 (NA)
: Fixing leavers in games, The Hero Program
1. What are players getting if it's 100% lost game? 2. You really thing some assassin main will want to join in a game where some autofilled shit picked soraka, has 1 completed item in a 20 min game and a dogshit score? 3. What about ranked? Should be get/lose LP for doing that? There are just too many holes, little to no reasons for doing this, and abusable.
: i hate that riot has such a fleshed out and interesting universe but is doing nothing with it
Instead of MMO, I would like to see story-driven events in League. Either single-player or coop mission which will follow the storyline of a certain event.
: Teamfight tactics
"alcoholic maniacs I have as teamates." HAHAHAHAHHAHAH thats a new one xd and the fact i almost spilled my cuba libre is even more funnier... and disturbingly relatable :/
: Why are League players so selfish?
> [{quoted}](name=FederationFurry,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AM8ZIzAN,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-10T15:31:50.884+0000) > > You ask any gamer and mention you play League. They will laugh at you and say how toxic it is. It is so toxic because Riot does nothing to punish players for... Stop exaggerating. Laugh at you for playing League? Not buying it. Why would some1 laugh at you for playing a videogame lmao. > > - Smurfing While its a shitty thing to do, unless smurfs arent trolling, smurfing is not bannable. > - Trolling Already punishable, although Riot should be faster and efficient with it. > - Arrogance Every online multiplayer game have those kind of people. Nothing you can do about it. > - Botting Already punishable.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=04FEYij6,comment-id=0003000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-09T23:12:26.495+0000) > > It wont affect you if you let them to bitch about punishments between themselves. But if that fulfills you despite the fact you have a job (you mentioned youre a teacher if i remember correctly?), welp....cant stop you in doing that. (and just to clarify, my point is that if i had something to do with my time IRL, like a job, i wouldnt waste my free time explaining to toxic shits that calling people r-word isnt okay.) > But you will just waste your time doing that, toxic players wont listen. > And playing the victim is cool in 2019., nothing we can do about it. > So instead of losing nerves grab some popcorn and enjoy the shitshow. To be fair, I also do it because it’s fun to call someone an idiot and be right about it, can’t do it at my job with stupid parents and bad students or else I’m a “bad” teacher, this is my enjoyment.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=04FEYij6,comment-id=00030001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-10T00:18:39.197+0000) > > To be fair, I also do it because it’s fun to call someone an idiot and be right about it, can’t do it at my job with stupid parents and bad students or else I’m a “bad” teacher, this is my enjoyment. So basically you enjoy flaming people on Boards? lil bit shitty but I would lie if I said that I dont understand you.
Show more

Midg3t

Level 176 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion