Fegone (NA)
: There Riot, I fixed it for you!
People are talking how they wont spend any more money on league but riot did this since the missions came out. Every singe event they had you could buy more missions and tokens i dont know why people are complaing about it now.
Leonerdo (NA)
: Sometimes.
> [{quoted}](name=Leonerdo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dPTAchO4,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-07-16T00:52:11.466+0000) > > Sometimes. I love videos with trin and you guys cant.
: Not to point fingers but ever since the boy Greg has joined the game has gone downhill and his history doesn't help either ....
> [{quoted}](name=Teêmo Bót,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OaqAdvR4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-15T04:01:41.515+0000) > > Not to point fingers but ever since the boy Greg has joined the game has gone downhill and his history doesn't help either .... Holy shit you people are fucking dense Ghostcrawler is not the reason league is "dying" one person cant just say buff this or you are fired riot said it themselfs that their team dont work like that if you really think 1 person is makeing decisions on how to balance the game you really need to have a reality check
Leonerdo (NA)
: The Balance Team Does Not "Balance the Game Without Even Playing It"
Wait are you Ben from the beat league crew ?
: What keeps people playing the game is they used to love it and they don't want to hate it. The game used to be great and people come here to complain to try to get the game back to where it used to be.
> [{quoted}](name=Wayward Son,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H8LWQ6Yu,comment-id=0010000000000001,timestamp=2018-07-08T19:04:35.426+0000) > > What keeps people playing the game is they used to love it and they don't want to hate it. The game used to be great and people come here to complain to try to get the game back to where it used to be. If people really like this game and they dont want the game to die why call the balance team retards or how the 80% of the balance team are silvers which is just bullshit riot evan posted their ranks and a lot of them are plat and diamond. People nees to start makeing constructive posts saying what is wrong in their opinion and how to fix it give them some ideas dont just say RIOT BALANCE TEAM IS RETARED FIX THIS GAME .
: > [{quoted}](name=Mita3003,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H8LWQ6Yu,comment-id=001000000000,timestamp=2018-07-08T16:45:26.117+0000) > > Then quit like what is the problem you didnt pay for it so ita not a waste of money if you bought skins that was your choice nobody is forceing you buy them,so i will ask again what is that keeps ypu playing this game evan when ypu hate it and you dont have fun ? Your response is basically "Shut the fuck up and eat shit cause it is what you are given". No, we love this game and we want it to get better. Complaining like this is the only way Riot will pay any attention. If everyone followed your mentality of "Oh just go with it" then the game would have died years ago due to imbalance and overlooks from Riot. Like, imagine if no one had spoken up about League of Black Cleavers or atmogs and that shit would have just been left in the game. Sit back and think.
> [{quoted}](name=King I Rat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H8LWQ6Yu,comment-id=0010000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-08T17:04:48.640+0000) > > Your response is basically "Shut the fuck up and eat shit cause it is what you are given". No, we love this game and we want it to get better. Complaining like this is the only way Riot will pay any attention. If everyone followed your mentality of "Oh just go with it" then the game would have died years ago due to imbalance and overlooks from Riot. Like, imagine if no one had spoken up about League of Black Cleavers or atmogs and that shit would have just been left in the game. Sit back and think. I never said shut the fuck up and eat shit if someone is not enjoying the game take a brake and i dont think calling rioters retards or any other form of insult is a good way of telling them that something is wrong with the game if you have sugestions tell them a post that is just rageing and telling how riot balance team is all trash and should get fired and how they are all retards is not helping
RH Venom (NA)
: Uninstalling this game for the first time in 5 years (no joke) Peak rank: (Diamond 2 100 LP)
So you lost 5 games in a row and you uninstalling ? i lost 6 games yesterday so what you dont play for a day or two and you play again.An you really didnt do that well in those games so its not the games fault.
Madsin25 (NA)
: Or I play the game and I am getting sick and tired of *insert champ here* doing 2k damage in one second??? I can remember a time when champions were COMPLETELY GUTTED for doing this stupid shit. Now EVERYONE can do it and it's the fucking NORM!
> [{quoted}](name=Madsin25,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H8LWQ6Yu,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2018-07-08T14:53:28.993+0000) > > Or I play the game and I am getting sick and tired of *insert champ here* doing 2k damage in one second??? > > > I can remember a time when champions were COMPLETELY GUTTED for doing this stupid shit. Now EVERYONE can do it and it's the fucking NORM! Then quit like what is the problem you didnt pay for it so ita not a waste of money if you bought skins that was your choice nobody is forceing you buy them,so i will ask again what is that keeps ypu playing this game evan when ypu hate it and you dont have fun ?
: So my URF teammate asked me to swap and take his Soraka, and I agreed...
YuGiHo (NA)
: riot was suprised people liked what they were asking for? maybe they should brig back urf, who knows what would happen.
> [{quoted}](name=YuGiHo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dlncmgR8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-23T09:11:04.881+0000) > > riot was suprised people liked what they were asking for? maybe they should brig back urf, who knows what would happen. Riot stated that when they realse urf people play a lot of it and then just dont come back to league.
: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/nFqR0Xzs-umm-this-wasnt-written-in-the-patch-notes https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/kFBPRQMj-buffing-towers-would-fix-multiple-other-gameplay-issues https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/N8spnE9m-this-season-has-completely-neutered-skill-expression-can-we-get-a-new-balance-team https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/WkGOE44c-rekosaios-ultimate-feels-really-weak https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/KbEvo5Eq-812-bot-lane-top-tier-picks just some examples
> [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I4v0an2n,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-06-16T17:37:28.731+0000) > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/nFqR0Xzs-umm-this-wasnt-written-in-the-patch-notes > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/kFBPRQMj-buffing-towers-would-fix-multiple-other-gameplay-issues > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/N8spnE9m-this-season-has-completely-neutered-skill-expression-can-we-get-a-new-balance-team > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/WkGOE44c-rekosaios-ultimate-feels-really-weak > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/KbEvo5Eq-812-bot-lane-top-tier-picks > > just some examples Ok so you showed me 5 posts 2 of which are preety good ( the tower post and rek sai) now pls explain how a guy that just said there is to much damage and how riot fucked up the game and saying "can we get a new balace team". How is this a good post he said nothing contructive about the game just the game is shit we need a new balace team. The top tier picks post is just a picture and the one that just said how both hydra were nerfed and they didnt stated that in the patch notes (this is not bad but it has nothing to do with gameplay changes that everybody is complaing)
: Then they should communicate to the good posts, but they don't so I have every right to complain.
> [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I4v0an2n,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-06-16T05:37:26.903+0000) > > Then they should communicate to the good posts, but they don't so I have every right to complain. Good posts ? plsease show me those post. The top post are all how the game is shit how the game is not balanced for their favorite class etc...
Madsin25 (NA)
: I will tell you why. All they can say is "this is what you wanted". Which will result in a TON of backlash because why? It is not the fucking players job to balance the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Madsin25,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AlOqsOJ1,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-06-15T15:41:33.727+0000) > > I will tell you why. All they can say is "this is what you wanted". > > Which will result in a TON of backlash because why? It is not the fucking players job to balance the game. But people did want this... People were complaing that tanks are overpowered that the tank meta is not fun so now that tanks are not that good people complain how tanks are not good. Its a endless cycle, people are unhappy beacuse x is strong they nerf that bringing champions that were not meta meta again people complain about that and it never ends.
Håppy (NA)
: Where is your proof that they haven't? Read through the forums, the gameplay and general discussion forums, for the past 8 days. Threads made in the past 8 days, comments made in the past 8 days. People are putting this game down because nobody wants to deal with another Dynamic Queue fiasco (only this one doesn't just affect ranked, it affects all aspects of Summoner's Rift.) You've played 12 games, so everything's fine? League has a lot of players it'll have to hemorrhage before anything's widely noticeable (but I would like you to consider how queue times are a few minutes longer than they used to be years ago, and that's WITH autofill which "drastically reduces wait times between games".) League isn't gonna die from this, no. But Riot shouldn't just be chopping their arm off and going "Ah well, acceptable losses, we'll be fine." RuneScape did the same thing. Just kept losing chunks of players due to decisions that really didn't sit well with the playerbase until now they have MAYBE a million players online across all their games combined? (Funorb, RS Classic, Chronicle, OSRS, RS3), and they're shutting down three of those. Riot shouldn't make these choices. Ignoring the vocal majority on any given issue is a bad idea - they're vocal for a reason.
> [{quoted}](name=Happy Lolis,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LYTAmVXZ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-05-24T01:02:21.962+0000) > > Where is your proof that they haven't? Read through the forums, the gameplay and general discussion forums, for the past 8 days. Threads made in the past 8 days, comments made in the past 8 days. People are putting this game down because nobody wants to deal with another Dynamic Queue fiasco (only this one doesn't just affect ranked, it affects all aspects of Summoner's Rift.) You've played 12 games, so everything's fine? League has a lot of players it'll have to hemorrhage before anything's widely noticeable (but I would like you to consider how queue times are a few minutes longer than they used to be years ago, and that's WITH autofill which "drastically reduces wait times between games".) > > League isn't gonna die from this, no. But Riot shouldn't just be chopping their arm off and going "Ah well, acceptable losses, we'll be fine." RuneScape did the same thing. Just kept losing chunks of players due to decisions that really didn't sit well with the playerbase until now they have MAYBE a million players online across all their games combined? (Funorb, RS Classic, Chronicle, OSRS, RS3), and they're shutting down three of those. Riot shouldn't make these choices. Ignoring the vocal majority on any given issue is a bad idea - they're vocal for a reason. The boards are not a vocal majority. Do you siriusly think that 60 upvotes on a post talking about how the game is bad and the player is saying i quit is half the player base. And i encourage you to look up the op.gg for those players that are "quiting".
Håppy (NA)
: How 8.10 Has Affected League
Where is your proof that so many people have quit the game? I played 3 games today and 9 yesterday everything seemed fine. I really dont get people that see 60 people up vote a rant post and commenting "yea the game is shit" but still proced to play the game amd think oh these people said the game sucks i guesse its dying.
: > [{quoted}](name=press R now,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=LXB1H7yq,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2018-05-21T23:34:13.907+0000) > > Remember when redmercy made guides and was a good zed player Yeah, those honestly were the days. My biggest problem with these videos is that everyone KNOWS when you build lethality and electrocute you're going to do massive burst. It doesn't matter on whom. It's the same concept as ZOMG FULL CRIT JANNA PENTAKILL? And full crit Nami and full crit Bard...the list goes on. All they do is copy and paste a build, get lucky in lane or rely heavily on teammates. Like holy fuck give me something that isn't an infinity edge and shiv rush. The very first League youtuber I was subscribed to was Solwolf because his Break the Meta series was something that made me over the top love League. It's unfortunate that he quit LoL but I can't blame him cause you can't stream forever, I just miss the fun energy the game used to have.
> [{quoted}](name=Vah Naboris,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=LXB1H7yq,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2018-05-22T06:39:56.993+0000) > > Yeah, those honestly were the days. My biggest problem with these videos is that everyone KNOWS when you build lethality and electrocute you're going to do massive burst. It doesn't matter on whom. It's the same concept as ZOMG FULL CRIT JANNA PENTAKILL? And full crit Nami and full crit Bard...the list goes on. All they do is copy and paste a build, get lucky in lane or rely heavily on teammates. Like holy fuck give me something that isn't an infinity edge and shiv rush. > > The very first League youtuber I was subscribed to was Solwolf because his Break the Meta series was something that made me over the top love League. It's unfortunate that he quit LoL but I can't blame him cause you can't stream forever, I just miss the fun energy the game used to have. 90% of these videos are when they are extremly feed 3 level up with 5 items at 25 min ap of course its broken. Why dont they say broken op while haveing a score of 2/0 not 25/1.
Myrmiron (EUW)
: Ranked Solo and Ranked Flex have separate ratings. He only has 10 Flex games this season so far, so he didn't climb that high yet.
> [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7jenEOMa,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-21T22:33:07.608+0000) > > Ranked Solo and Ranked Flex have separate ratings. > He only has 10 Flex games this season so far, so he didn't climb that high yet. Yea i get that but should riot maybe do something like watch your soloQ mmr and put people in the same mmr region in flex. It is not fair now he will shit stomp 20 games until he gets to high elo.
: Now is she diamond 1 rank flex ?
> [{quoted}](name=ScoundrelRuffian,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7jenEOMa,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-21T22:31:57.384+0000) > > Now is she diamond 1 rank flex ? No she is diamond 1 in soloQ
Rioter Comments
: [RANT] Stop losing on Difficult Champions while hating Simpler Champions
I recently played a tresh game where the jungler came down we killed them and took the tower, the enemy supp told me i was garbage beacuse i need help to kill them. I will never understand that logic in a team game.
: Now that Yasuo has reached pick or ban status in pro play...
He has been picked 6 times so far i dont how is that pick or ban status :D
GodCarry (NA)
: Riot Support's Response to my Permaban Ticket
I dont get why are you complaing you broke the rules and you got punished end of story.
: Tank meta needs to go away
Wtf are you talking about with all the true damage in the game tanks are not as good like before
: sad life, i can only imagine how many months youve spent, maybe a year on time wasted on this dumb ass game,
> [{quoted}](name=The 1st Angel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JlAIl4fh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-22T15:53:06.882+0000) > > sad life, i can only imagine how many months youve spent, maybe a year on time wasted on this dumb ass game, Yet you still "waste" time talking shit about the game on the forum.
: Well said. Too bad Riot balance team lacks logic or they simply don't give a shit. Mindset is that pro play > the actual game. They think financially its better to support pro play. We can punish that thinking by not purchasing RP. Pro play will kill the game if nothing changes.
> [{quoted}](name=OP Garen Support,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Aglk4GVE,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-04-19T11:22:37.363+0000) > > Well said. Too bad Riot balance team lacks logic or they simply don't give a shit. Mindset is that pro play > the actual game. They think financially its better to support pro play. We can punish that thinking by not purchasing RP. Pro play will kill the game if nothing changes. You are commenting on every single post and only spread hatread and toxicity why do that ? if you really hate the game quit its easy.
: Even ADC mains are started to get BORED AS FUCK from this meta
Why are people saying that if bot wins the game is over. What in previous seasons if bot wins the game is still winable ?
: I'm just going to keep it nice and simple. I'd like less one-sided games like this:
So you are blameing riot for you haveing bad teamates. They cant control that,they cant control people to do good in some games abd bad in others its just a baf game put it behind you. Recently i had a loseing streek but that happends its not riots fault.
: I have a Question about Rageblade on Jhin
He can use all 3 stats plus the ATK speed is converted to ad beacuse of his passive plus with the item autos deal 5 + 10% of bonus ad and can get 48 atk speed that is convertrd to ad and 24%ad and ap so it gives him a lot of ad for just 1 item. With full build you can get 1600 ad with this amount you can oneshot squshy mages,adc or supp
CLG ear (NA)
: How do I lose a girlfriend?
Say that you main yasuo while wearing socks with sandals
delalb (NA)
: riot pls nerf ww, ww can lv 3 solo infernal drag at 3 min n then gank a lane with 75% hp!
The old ww could solo the drake at lvl 3 so this is nothing new,plus if the enemy jungler sees you do this you are going to die and lose the dragon its probaly better to gank bot then if you kill them then do dragon
: Fortnite has 330k viewers vs League's 170k viewers right now. As LCS is on. No matter what NB3 does, the inevitable is coming.
> [{quoted}](name=BoostedMessiah,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=er79UPaO,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-03-31T20:25:04.217+0000) > > Fortnite has 330k viewers vs League's 170k viewers right now. As LCS is on. > No matter what NB3 does, the inevitable is coming. Remeber overwatch yea me neither
: LOOK ----- OPINIONS ----- IS LEAGUE DYING?
I will never understand people that say league is dying,there is no sigh of league dying. We dont have long quee times beacuse there are not enough people to make a two 5 man team just beacuse 3 streamers that have been playing the game since the beta and have to play it 8 hours a day beacuse its there job or you not likeing the meta does not mean its "dying"
: Welcome to the boards, where if you don’t agree with the mob and actually try and think about stuff, you’re 100% wrong and don’t know what you’re talking about! :^)
> [{quoted}](name=The Wolf King,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=KTHdYN5O,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-26T15:44:55.018+0000) > > Welcome to the boards, where if you don’t agree with the mob and actually try and think about stuff, you’re 100% wrong and don’t know what you’re talking about! :^) you were downvoted to hell beacuse you told them that that skin would not work gameplay wise beacuse of all the deteils :D
Rioter Comments
KagenoOu (NA)
: An XP bar for your Honor
Yea i am tired of getting messages like you have been getting 24% more honors good job but still stuck at level 3 checkpoint since the start of the season
: Giving up on the game.
Oh no a stremer that only cares about views quit league to stream fortnite the most vied game on twitch Shocker
Rioter Comments
: Can we remove untargetable champs/abilities?
Learn how to bait those abilites.
buPPDrmXEO (EUNE)
: Proof?
> [{quoted}](name=Juice,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=X6xLHEYn,comment-id=0000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-03-09T09:38:30.184+0000) > > Proof? Google GhostToLane
: depends on the popularity of the youtuber/streamer. popular youtubers/streamers provide riot with free advertising for there game so what is the incentive to punish these players.
> [{quoted}](name=1wolfpack,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=X6xLHEYn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-09T00:39:50.711+0000) > > depends on the popularity of the youtuber/streamer. popular youtubers/streamers provide riot with free advertising for there game so what is the incentive to punish these players. But dunkey used to provide them with free advetising and still got banned (which is a good thing).
: Have you had a 14-day ban before now?
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hmxGfNEO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-28T20:19:09.739+0000) > > Have you had a 14-day ban before now? He probaly did beacuse you dont get a perma ban with only 1 game.
: unpopular option: stopwatch is fine...
I look at stopwatch like ignite toplane. You have to keep in mind that the enemy has it so you dont tower dive or go for a play where minions can kill you or something like that.
: Are you an idiot? That's exactly what the hell I am saying. I have a couple champs I play for the roles I play. But when every single person is banning jungle champs instead of lane counters for them, I end up not having champs to play BECAUSE I don't have a champ pool that is 10 champs deep. Learn to fucking read.
> [{quoted}](name=Grymmstrike,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KxpEFjr6,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-02-18T19:23:21.674+0000) > > Are you an idiot? That's exactly what the hell I am saying. I have a couple champs I play for the roles I play. But when every single person is banning jungle champs instead of lane counters for them, I end up not having champs to play BECAUSE I don't have a champ pool that is 10 champs deep. Learn to fucking read. Oh i hope you get banned in game beacuse if you are this toxic on the boards then i cant imagine in game
: SUGGESTION: Get rid of dodge timer!
You should master 2 max 3 champs for low elo you dont need 50 champions you will never climb like that.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mita3003,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=U1i24nKg,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-02-12T12:43:48.432+0000) > > Why do people think that the boards are like 80% of the community beacuse its not, riot said it themself when they are balanceing the game they are not looking at what the people on the boards find unbalaced and work right on it. They have PBE they have live servers win rates what builds are the "op" champs useing. yeah well there are some people like I am Rubrik Sama, Malicious Metal, Ralgar(can't spell his name right :( ) Critmaster Garen, Bârd among others that actually have excellent insight to the game and can give good feedback on how to do improve the game and highlight issues as they are some of the most insightful people on the boards.
Its a shame that there are not more people like them beacuse the boards right now are so toxic that 70% of the threds are just rageing about the game.
Lippen27 (NA)
: I no longer enjoy this game...
All of you peole that are saying this game is not fun,riot ruined the game yada yada there is a solution. QUIT Stop posting on the boars or reddit on how you dont like the game and just quit.Most of you are like i dont like the game then precceds to play 6 games in a row.Nobody gives a damn about your opinion on why you dont like the game just quit.
: Of course it got downvoted. Thats how it works with bullshit. Saying riot doesnt suck is like saying hitler did nothing wrong.
So you are saying giving good critism is bad but typing in all caps RIOT YOU SUCK is good ?
: After whole season of creative, constructive feed back on Twtiches state, together with multiple great ideas to fix him, nothing happened at all.
Probaly beacuse those post that you are talking about get donwvoted to hell beacuse they are not saying riot sucks
: After whole season of Twitch having 54% win rate, gettin solo pentakills in under 2 seconds, and nothing being done about it, "OMG NERF TWICH HE SUXXXX" is the only way. Whole season twitch was ignored, whole season twitch did what leblanc did before they removed her and yet, they did nothing.
No its not the only way. Maybe just maybe people at riot dont want to read a 4 page post about how bad are they at balanceing the game. In the begining of the pre season one guy made a post about the problems he had with the game and gave them his opinion on how to fix it and you know what happend, a rioter responded and said thank you for the feedback i will foward this post to the team. That us progress not OMG THIS IS RETARED FIX IT RITO
: Implying riot live undesign team "balances" the game. If so the whole game wouldnt rely solely on botlane and forcing every other role in steamrolling the enemy bot. There is no laning phase, there is no impact there is nothing but go bot and make your bot win and hope you have the better rightclicker. Tristana wouldnt run around with 40% pickrate being overpowered as all hell. They don't balance shit, they "design" only in a way THEY think league should be played opposed to the players deciding the meta and how league is to be played unless something is actually unhealthy or too gimmicky like old AP yi. That's why this current team must be replaced.
Ok imagine they replace everyone and the new team just makes the game unplayable then what are you going to do then. I checked your op.gg you are d4 you are one of the best players in the region but you cry like a bronze player. Tell riot your opinion on how to balance the game and lets put a stop to posts that only rage about the game while giving 0 ideas on how to fix it.
Show more

Mita3003

Level 70 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion