Moni6669 (EUNE)
: The new Kalista skin
the Championship Kalista skin* god I'm so hungry I started to eat words
Rioter Comments
: I'm not uberly offended or anything :P I do know what he meant. I think he could have used "effeminate" to greater effect :3 As long as that isn't *actually* offensive D:
Dictionary is everything :D
: > [{quoted}](name=Moni6669,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=9I2RKYGN,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2015-09-16T01:37:06.399+0000) > > I don't have enough hands, but maybe it's manageable if people like them so much i say go for it ^u^
Since I love drawing so much, I think I will ^.^ Too bad I suck at it xD I'm just creative :D
: >Non-gay looking How is this possible, I wonder? I wasn't aware sexuality was a physical appearance.
Hey buddy, I'm pro gay, anti-stereotypes and everything. I'm a girl for crying out loud, almost all of us are like that. I think he was trying to say to make him look more manly and less feminine, cause to be realistic, Taric has some feminine features, but he said it in a "boy way". Or maybe he was just trying to be funny.
: I want FORSAKEN KARMA!!!! Dark Sith Karma
Karma is a great champ for skin ideas
: why not all of them?
I don't have enough hands, but maybe it's manageable if people like them so much
: i think Corki is in dire need of a good new AVAILABLE skin.
Yeah I missed a few champs, but hey I got the most important one: Azir. I don't play with that champ, but the poor fellow only has one skin...It's sad..
: Lol yeah I get yah that's a lot of time to put in but I think you should run with it, it could be really kool.
Time, is a thing I have
: > [{quoted}](name=Ancestor007,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=9I2RKYGN,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2015-09-15T14:31:55.031+0000) > > SIngle mom elise it is Oh my god. Yes.
: Who do you think is going to get the Victourious skin?
{{champion:18}} , {{champion:67}} or {{champion:110}} I think, since {{champion:429}} already got her skin..
: why sivir coz she isnt that popular and there are much stronger adcs out there like {{champion:429}} and{{champion:67}} i mean kalista even got the championship skin
RoyThePro (EUNE)
: OH C'MON! best idea ever! i mean f*cking GLADIATOR RENGAR! who wouldnt want that?! JUST VOTE UP GLADIATOR RENGAR!
regonas (EUNE)
: That sounds really wrong in more than one way...
Hhahahah you know I'm kidding
regonas (EUNE)
: :DD she looks so unhappy. Maybe she shouldn't have eaten the father of her kids.
I eat all of my husbands too :3 But I don't reproduce before that xD
: And the investigators will find it and think it's related to a murder case. And take it for evidence.
Hahaha the victim was a lazy student
: I actually forgot to say it, but how about a shoryuken for Lee Sin's ultimate? Yes
Np :D Oh I'm gonna die with a pencil in my hand xD
: > [{quoted}](name=Malcha,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=9I2RKYGN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-09-15T14:18:14.875+0000) > > I think, when the actually name the skin it should be "Savanna Sejuani". One, because alliteration and two, because copyright stuff. Yes perfect.
I'm gonna die at the table xD
Moni6669 (EUNE)
: Elise is done guys :D You can check her out here: http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/XFEdF3aQ-the-single-mom-elise-skin Plus you can help me make a splash art for her :D
Moni6669 (EUNE)
: Let's have some fun and choose some skins
Elise is done guys :D You can check her out here: http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/XFEdF3aQ-the-single-mom-elise-skin Plus you can help me make a splash art for her :D
Rioter Comments
RoyThePro (EUNE)
: Gladiator Rengar O.o. best skin idea ever.
Thank you :D You know how gladiators used to fight lions? That's how I came up with it :3 I have some great recall ideas for it ^.^
: You have no idea how happy that makes me feel :3. Provide a link if you do make them.
Of course :D I'm working on Elise at the moment after her I shall start Dianna, then Hobo {{champion:44}} cause he became popular in the comments, maybe Sejuani and I'll do at least a sketch of the skins next :D I'll post it here as a reply :3
regonas (EUNE)
: Well, Homeless Hobo Taric got a lot of upvotes :D
After I finish Diana and Elise he's next :D I'm working on Elise at the moment :3
: P.S voted for Circus Wukong! CHEERS M8!
You dear sir have a beautiful mind :D I will consider these because I am in love with the Arcade world even though I'm a girl and it's not typical for us :/ I have been gaming since I was a little girl and grew up to play League of Legends :D Everything from Pokemon to Mortal Combat I have played and I just wanna live in a game you know ^.^ So these ideas are greatly appreciated and I will consider them just cause of your amazing attitude and cause I love the whole Arcade thing :D I don't play Lee and Rek but these are amazing ideas :3
: I'd really like to see a "Battle of Thermopylae" Kalista.
http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/9I2RKYGN-lets-have-some-fun-and-choose-some-skins Leave a comment here, maybe people will like it and I'll do it :D
Twiggles (NA)
: I was hoping for something like Darkwing Quinn (replaces Valor with a giant bat), but Single Mom Elise works for me in its place. :3
Another splendid idea! A few up votes and I will do it :D
regonas (EUNE)
: Non-gay looking {{champion:44}}. Maybe homeless Taric with cardboard sign as a shield (with words "I will support for food") and broken rain-pipe as a weapon.
Awesome idea :D If your comment gets a few up votes I shall do it!
Ancestor007 (EUNE)
: SIngle mom elise it is
: Rapunzel Jinx.
I would have had it in the suggestions but it only let me have 10 :/ 1 vote for Rapunzel it is :D
: Your name has 69 in it +1
That's because I sacrifice my body to Satan every night to get skins {{champion:17}} Ahahhaha just kidding :3
Malcha (NA)
: I think, when the actually name the skin it should be "Savanna Sejuani". One, because alliteration and two, because copyright stuff.
You are right :D I like it. If you have any other suggestions feel free to write them down ^^
Rioter Comments
DoxNotch (NA)
: Nami Christmas Skin Idea
Nami is my main (supp) too :D So I loved your idea, it's so festive! I hope it comes to life, I will surely buy it ^_^
Moni6669 (EUNE)
: Like I said this was just a sketch, when i really decide that I wanna pain or draw it, it will be better of course :D But thanks for the tips, always appreciated :)
hah not pain, painT xD
: Not a bad idea I like the thought but my only issue is it looks a tad cheerleader like, need to give her her armor as well which could definatly help add in more ancient Greek feel
Like I said this was just a sketch, when i really decide that I wanna pain or draw it, it will be better of course :D But thanks for the tips, always appreciated :)
: How about this piece from Za-Leep-Per on DA :)
I wanna meet this guy :D Plus he can do a good DA drawing, we'd make a great duo. If Kalista is his main too, I bet we'd have some great mutual ideas.
: I'd prefer Kangaroo Kalista
Hahaha maybe I'll make that come to life too :D
Rioter Comments

Moni6669

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion