Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Or you know.. completely destroy this terrible rank system and make it so ranked is primarily based off your stats, and secondarily based off the game itself.
Strangely enough this is just my opinion and i didnt say to remove the whole system just to give or take a few LP depending not only on the win or loss but on your performance.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Sasogwa (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XnQhqdEq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-09-08T12:28:54.170+0000) > > Why does fiora have % max health true damage an a built in invulnerability? :^) > because slayers (melee carries like yasuo and fiora) need ridiculous steroids for their damage to be effective. That'd be kinda fair if they actually had (mostly pointing at yasuo here) a bad early game. Because it's not logical for a light mobile fighter to start outduelling heavy fighters (juggernaughts/ tanky dps) unless they have some kind of weakness to compensate (weak early/midgame, bad lategame scaling). I think the game is too biased towards carries. And maybe we wouldn't have ridiculous melee carries if the ranged carries weren't ridiculous in the first place.
I think Fiora and Yasuo need some serious nerfs if Riot want to make "balanced" game. We all know the game wont be balanced with someone like Yasuo or Fiora or Vayne.
: > [{quoted}](name=Elite4Runner,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XnQhqdEq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-09-08T12:42:00.268+0000) > > I agree about the crit chance. I believe that his bonus crit chance multiplier should scale up by level. > > So instead of > 2x at all levels, > > Something like > 1.4x / 1.55x / 1.7x / 1.85x / 2x at levels 1 / 4 / 7 / 10 / 13 /16 All this does is make Yasuos want to build bruiser even more than they already do. You have to keep in mind: doing anything to discourage building crit will only encourage tankier builds instead.
That's why they nerfed his ultimate to make the armor pen useless at tank Yasuo that's why he is almost useless tank but if he gets 45% CDR 12 seconds ultimate incoming :) .
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=MrSmothyFruty505,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NKsfLEoa,comment-id=000100000000000000000001,timestamp=2016-08-19T21:50:32.355+0000) > > One more thing titanic hydra and frozen mallet are not full ad Sion these are the only damaging items. but that only gives you 70 ad so im not worried about a 70 ad increase on sion i know {{item:3748}} also gives bonus damage based on hp i get that but raw stats is 70ad. when as a {{champion:57}} with {{item:3068}} {{item:3025}} gives 115 armor, 500 hp, bonus damage on auto after casting an ability which mao does nonstop which also gives a aoe slow that increases with his armor for more cc and it gives him cd and mana for more spamming of abilities. also aoe damage from sunfire. and i typically go flat attack speed reds, flat armor quints, hp per lvl seals and scaling mr blues for 15 % attack speed, 13 armor , 216 hp at lvl 18 and 27 mr at lvl 18 with my typical build of {{item:3001}} {{item:3025}} {{item:3151}} {{item:3111}} {{item:3027}} {{item:3068}} i end up with about 225 armor, 200 mr, 240 ap, 15 magic pen, dot damage that procs on all my q w e for bonus damage 1516 hp from items and runes +2102 lvl 18 hp for a total of 3618hp 30% cdr and take in 2% bonus on abilities + 3% damage on double edge sword + 2.5% on targets that are slows, cc, rooted, taunted ect so my w is 13% + 3% per 100 ap of a targets maxium hp so with having 240 ap that would be another 7% damage for a total of 20-21% rounded. so if you have 3500 hp as sion my one w will do 700 damage before masteries, magic pen, and before your mr is calculated. so with one w at max rank and max build you lose 700 hp. that is just one ability not a full combo or auto or anything else. so your 70 ad from {{item:3022}} {{item:3748}} wont really harm me with me having 115 armor from items +13 from runes + 3 from legendary guardian mastery ( considering you the only enemy around) + 97 armor from lvl 18 would give me 228 armor. and i have 3618 hp.
What is i tell you i get almost 400 on hit damage with titanic hydra late game. I can stack this item infinitely to increase my damage over and over. When Maokai can increase damage and tank stats only by items.
: > [{quoted}](name=StiffPickle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NKsfLEoa,comment-id=00000001000000000001,timestamp=2016-08-19T21:23:21.718+0000) > > But that's the point of his passive, even without titanic and just frozen mallet I've picked up triple kills off of dying and cleaning up. Its punishing you for focusing the tank and having bad positioning. You have to play around sion, just like you would have to play around killing a karthus in the middle of your team and then dealing with his passive. > > Edit: its okay to not like it, its unfair to call it op. HMM CHAMPS THAT CAN KILL FROM THE DEAD OR NOT DIE .... {{champion:1}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:154}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:143}} BUT YEA {{champion:14}} IS THE BROKEN ONE
Almost all these champs are squishy and can die super easy. Only Tryndamere needs allot of CC to die Zac is kinda good tank but he pops like a balloon if you don't build him full tank Yorick only ultimate useful and he is getting rework so no more useful ult Teemo really i can one shot him with Bard .
Ralanr (NA)
: Well he's supposed to be a teamfighter. That's literally what tanks are made for.
Ralanr (NA)
: Why are you in caps lock?
I don't have idea why i am in caps , ok , leave me alone.{{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
Ralanr (NA)
: Flash to survive? Buddy you can just walk away. If he doesn't have mallet then you will outrun him.
That's why i told you frozen mallet and titanic hydra are op on him.Early game not so useful passive.
: sure but if you have a zero cc bronze team you know who else is a problem? {{champion:84}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:23}} and every (sparing varus) adc to name a few Hell in my opinion {{champion:113}} with just one AP item is more busted than sion will ever be
I don't want to say Sion can beat them all(he can't beat only akali,azir,fiora,fizz,irelia,jax,master yi,vladimir and tryndamere)but he is the most op juggernaut come from the dead and kill them all even fiora can't kill him in team fight because he is going to be beating her and your team will beat her too Sion is not the best 1 v 1 champ but when it comes to team fight the best juggernaut.
Ralanr (NA)
: Oh. No problem. It happens.
Welp i think i am kinda dumb ... But yes i am that person who rants for thousand years and one simple mistake get's me all the time.
: But thats the purpose of sion THE TANK, deal disruption and make it super easy to crush the enemy team. If he gets focused for it then he's doing his job and its his opponents mistake for getting caught in his cc/focusing him. Are you complaining that Sion is too distracting for bad teams/comps to deal with?
I want to say if you got communication and decent team you wont lose but if you have 0 CC team, bronze team its going to be hard to carry.
Ralanr (NA)
: When did I say that?
Some other dude sayed that i got into the wrong comment box .{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: > [{quoted}](name=MrSmothyFruty505,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NKsfLEoa,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2016-08-19T21:28:57.042+0000) > > If you cant play him well in lane you will lose but if you are Sion main you will be able to counter the top laner's and then in team fights you just clean up. SION ISNT OP OR BROKEN, HE IS A TANK WITH SOME CC ABILTIES THAT ARE VERY TRANSPARENT. AND AS FAR AS HIS PASSIVE IS CONCERN ITS TOO EASY TO CC OR KNOCK BACK / KITE TIL HE IS DEAD AGAIN AND HE DOES NOTHING. FOR THE MOST PART ALL SION OFFERS IN END GAME IS A CHAMP THAT CAN BE COME A HUMAN MEAT SHIELD CONSIDERING HE GOES FULL TANK AND STACKS HP AND IF HE GOES FULL DAMAGE HE WILL DIE INSTANTLY. A CHAMP LIKE {{champion:57}} WHO HAS TONS OF CC, PASSIVE HEAL AND SUSTAIN %HP DAMAGE , DAMAGE REDUCTION FROM ULT THAT ALSO DEALS DAMAGE AND CAN TANK JUST AS GOOD AS SION AND PEEL EVEN BETTER AND HAS HIGHER BASE DAMAGES CAN EASLY BEAT SION. {{champion:57}} IS AN ALMOST IDEAL COUNTER TO {{champion:14}}
One more thing titanic hydra and frozen mallet are not full ad Sion these are the only damaging items.
: > [{quoted}](name=MrSmothyFruty505,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NKsfLEoa,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2016-08-19T21:28:57.042+0000) > > If you cant play him well in lane you will lose but if you are Sion main you will be able to counter the top laner's and then in team fights you just clean up. SION ISNT OP OR BROKEN, HE IS A TANK WITH SOME CC ABILTIES THAT ARE VERY TRANSPARENT. AND AS FAR AS HIS PASSIVE IS CONCERN ITS TOO EASY TO CC OR KNOCK BACK / KITE TIL HE IS DEAD AGAIN AND HE DOES NOTHING. FOR THE MOST PART ALL SION OFFERS IN END GAME IS A CHAMP THAT CAN BE COME A HUMAN MEAT SHIELD CONSIDERING HE GOES FULL TANK AND STACKS HP AND IF HE GOES FULL DAMAGE HE WILL DIE INSTANTLY. A CHAMP LIKE {{champion:57}} WHO HAS TONS OF CC, PASSIVE HEAL AND SUSTAIN %HP DAMAGE , DAMAGE REDUCTION FROM ULT THAT ALSO DEALS DAMAGE AND CAN TANK JUST AS GOOD AS SION AND PEEL EVEN BETTER AND HAS HIGHER BASE DAMAGES CAN EASLY BEAT SION. {{champion:57}} IS AN ALMOST IDEAL COUNTER TO {{champion:14}}
You are wrong here Maokai have little knock up and root that's yes his ultimate is decent if you can protect your carry or mage but he have damage if he is built AP, tank Maokai have only little bit of CC and almost no damage 1 v 1 with Sion you wont kill him. First he have better HP scales and item scales second if you manage to get him low and he dies you will need to flash to survive and third he have his ultimate and can escape really easy.
: umm did you mean "you will be able to play around him easily" ? Because I cant tell you how many sions have died quickly to 4 man focus and then just cc him **_once_** and walk away scott free.
You are forgetting 1 very important aspect you have team they will engage with you they will CC them deal damage and who is dumb enough to focus Sion with team near him you cant just walk away yes you will kill Sion because of the 5 v 1 focus but your team might be able to pick some kills well if you have bad team its gg (by bad team i mean 0 team comp and low CC and low elo players) there is nothing you can do.
Ralanr (NA)
: You mean how teamfights work?
You sayed you can pick up Sion and play him around easily stop changing your mind every time.Because when you have team they cant kite you and if they do your team will come you will get your passive and deal sustain damage.
Ralanr (NA)
: You mean like most champions?
Sion is more dangerous than other champions because of the passive kill 1 or 2 when alive die kill 1 , 2 more or help killing them and you won the team fight because of champions like Pantheon you go in kill 1 or 2 they will focus you , you will die and that's it. Oh and when you have beast mode passive you can clean even more easier .
Ralanr (NA)
: I doubt he could last long enough to kill more than maybe two people. Sion's not OP. If you lost to one, sorry.
If Sion is good enough he can be very useful in team fights and completely destroy your team.
: But that's the point of his passive, even without titanic and just frozen mallet I've picked up triple kills off of dying and cleaning up. Its punishing you for focusing the tank and having bad positioning. You have to play around sion, just like you would have to play around killing a karthus in the middle of your team and then dealing with his passive. Edit: its okay to not like it, its unfair to call it op.
But when you have 4 other teammates you wont be able to play him around so easily .
: > [{quoted}](name=MrSmothyFruty505,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NKsfLEoa,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-08-19T21:20:16.849+0000) > > Well wen he dies and you die so i think this is the most op juggernaut in team fights that we need.You will try to run from the fight but he have frozen mallet and team behind him when he is dead you are trying to fight him well good luck with that. I JUST PLAY {{champion:57}} INTO {{champion:14}} AND BUILD {{item:3001}} {{item:3025}} {{item:3151}} {{item:3111}} {{item:3027}} {{item:3068}} MY W DODGES HIS Q AND IT DOES ABOUT 21% HP DAMAGE AT RANK 5 WITH 200 AP PLUS MAGIC PEN.
If you cant play him well in lane you will lose but if you are Sion main you will be able to counter the top laner's and then in team fights you just clean up.
Ralanr (NA)
: Titanic hydra and frozen mallet are bruiser items. And again that's how he's supposed to use his passive. If his passive didn't hurt then it'd be useless.
Sion dies and enemy team dies its easy that's why he is op.
: NOPE, NOT EVEN CLOSE.... NEXT
Well wen he dies and you die so i think this is the most op juggernaut in team fights that we need.You will try to run from the fight but he have frozen mallet and team behind him when he is dead you are trying to fight him well good luck with that.
Ralanr (NA)
: Ok first, use more periods. Second: So he shouldn't be rewarded for stacking his passive well? Third: Yes Sion has pretty good damage for a tank. But this is allowed because his abilities are all unreliable. If his damage was poor and his skills were unreliable, then there would be no reason at all to play him. He would be unplayable in top. Plus if he's building AD items, then it shouldn't be a surprise that he hurts. He's building damage to do damage. Trying to make the most of his passive, which counts as a death for you, doesn't make him OP. He's a tank. Tanks are supposed to be powerful midgame.
And again he scales pretty good with HP and with the titanic hydra and frozen mallet these are tank ad items that give you like 1150 HP both he is still tank and deals tons of damage and if he gains 600-1000 HP by his W passive in the first 30-40 minutes you are going to be tank that will die and punish them hard for killing you.
Rioter Comments
Ralanr (NA)
: ...Sion op? Really? You're going to say that trying to maximize his passive makes him OP? It's not like you can't get away during his reanimation. Also, he isn't a juggernaut. He's a **TANK**. Sure he can be built like a juggernaut and be somewhat effective. But he's a tank, not a juggernaut. And please don't tell me that he's a juggernaut because it's in his title or because tank rank 7 is called "Juggernaut". Riot has been terrible at naming things and labeling. Blitzcrank isn't even labeled as a support for example.
I think he is that op because of you get little ad items for example titanic hydra , frozen mallet and stack his W allot early and mid game in team fights they will ignore you because you are tank but doing decent CC and damage or focus you and get to the others then your passive kicks in and the AP's and squishy AD's will be ahead for your team and you destroy them they will run leaving the fight or die to you. Oh and no i don't thing he is juggernaut by the title but because he is dealing damage and he is tank at the same time with only 3 tank items and 2 ad items and pair of boots.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Paroe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MrSmothyFruty505,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ltbEx4YH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-08-18T21:38:25.940+0000) > > Its not right always to do the proper rhythm to make the item work because it work's on xin zhao why not on aatrox its just not fair. Xin zhao doesnt have damage added onto the basic attack. He gets a heal every third hit. the phantom hit of guinsoo is hard coded to NOT deal damage. thats why it doesnt work with blood price.
Well its easier to not get guinsoo then :( .
Paroe (NA)
: The reason it doesnt work is because aatrox blood price adds physical damage onto the attack. the phantom hit DOESNT do damage. its hard coded not to. thats why it doesnt proc cleaves from tiamat and ravenous hydra that do damage, but procs titanic hydra and other on hit effects. You just have to make sure youre always on the proper rhythm. it is kind of stupid, but theres not much you can do about it since blood price is a non-standard effect.
Its not right always to do the proper rhythm to make the item work because it work's on xin zhao why not on aatrox its just not fair.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

MrSmothyFruty505

Level 82 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion