: Since the UN has passed the anime CP law, can something be done about Zoe and Neeko?
Rockman (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mythrandill,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=x0WJRKQr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-21T17:13:41.398+0000) > > My comments are sarcastic , it"s funny that you can't see this and downvote me xD Needs /s otherwise it's legally binding
> [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=x0WJRKQr,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-21T17:17:11.186+0000) > > Needs /s otherwise it's legally binding FFS, I will update the points which are sarcastic xd
Mythrandill (EUNE)
: Today on "What boards complain about" Episode 5
My comments are sarcastic , it"s funny that you can't see this and downvote me xD
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: They want the GOLD from plates removed. And cait have been broken for years :)
> [{quoted}](name=anatasjhsh01,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A3XTpto4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-19T17:11:41.439+0000) > > They want the GOLD from plates removed. > And cait have been broken for years :) Cait broken for years, maybe in bronze, That guy should learn how to express himself cus from the title and post, he doesn't say anything about only the gold being removed
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Xphineas (NA)
: Oh, I dont like it, but im used to the current logo. Ill get used to it.
> [{quoted}](name=Xphineas,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cnlypbg7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-17T16:57:51.622+0000) > > Oh, I dont like it, but im used to the current logo. Ill get used to it. That is the mentality that I honestly love, GJ
: done by wordarts 2007 btw small indie company lol
> [{quoted}](name=Goldxperienco,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cnlypbg7,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-17T17:01:58.722+0000) > > done by wordarts 2007 btw small indie company lol Where's your logo? Show us your art
Rioter Comments
: If you are in Low Plat or below (I'm gold 1) PLEASE STOP CALLING OTHER PEOPLE BAD AT THE GAME.
Actually if you are below D2 you are trash by definition, myself included (P1)
Rioter Comments
: Team Fight Tactis: this new update?!?!?!??
Oh yeah, cus doing some adjustments to champs, fixing droprates so that players get the same amount of boxes as stated in the patch notes, and introducing neeko's help which is the simpliest thing to use, is big change. I really don't get it how can you say you will quit the game over something so fucking small, Jesus. You want to have the same comps over and over again? You didn't see what's coming to later patches. THOSE are big changes
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: And how does a mobile release of League affect you, a PC player, in any goddamn way? This childish response of "i'mma hold my breath until you do what i want" doesn't even work on parents. You know what, i'm looking forward to Immortals because i actually want to try it. Not because i'm a mobile gamer at heart (i only play FGO and Honkai 3rd) but because i want to see if it's actually good or not. The backlash Blizzard received during its announcement was expected and justified as they tried to break the "exciting" news to a primarily PC crowd that was waiting for some possible big Diablo 3 news or announcement of Diablo 4 and they got this - as if they needed a mobile version of Diablo that's not even the same game as D3. If Blizzard actually had some big PC news for the crowd that actually came for PC Diablo news and then, as an addition, announced a mobile game... this would've been a completely different tune. But they essentially cucked people who came there and did the ol' switcheroo. But this idiotic response as "you can't release a mobile game because i say so and because I DON'T WANT a mobile game" is just... It doesn't affect you in any possible way and therefore, you have no say in this matter. TFT on the other hand would lend itself to be a standalone mobile release as that mode is largely already suited for smaller screens and it wouldn't actually affect cross-platform Ranked because it doesn't take your finger dexterity in order to play it. On the other hand, if Riot decides to mix PC and mobile ranked Queues for SR... i would expect a rainforest burning level of backlash that's many times worse than it was when DQ was announced - and in my opinion, this would've been a justified criticism as it would entirely affect competitive integrity of the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Tomoe Gozen,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2T97VR4E,comment-id=0021,timestamp=2019-08-30T13:23:40.398+0000) > > And how does a mobile release of League affect you, a PC player, in any goddamn way? > This childish response of "i'mma hold my breath until you do what i want" doesn't even work on parents. > > You know what, i'm looking forward to Immortals because i actually want to try it. > Not because i'm a mobile gamer at heart (i only play FGO and Honkai 3rd) but because i want to see if it's actually good or not. The backlash Blizzard received during its announcement was expected and justified as they tried to break the "exciting" news to a primarily PC crowd that was waiting for some possible big Diablo 3 news or announcement of Diablo 4 and they got this - as if they needed a mobile version of Diablo that's not even the same game as D3. > > If Blizzard actually had some big PC news for the crowd that actually came for PC Diablo news and then, as an addition, announced a mobile game... this would've been a completely different tune. But they essentially cucked people who came there and did the ol' switcheroo. But this idiotic response as "you can't release a mobile game because i say so and because I DON'T WANT a mobile game" is just... It doesn't affect you in any possible way and therefore, you have no say in this matter. > > TFT on the other hand would lend itself to be a standalone mobile release as that mode is largely already suited for smaller screens and it wouldn't actually affect cross-platform Ranked because it doesn't take your finger dexterity in order to play it. > > On the other hand, if Riot decides to mix PC and mobile ranked Queues for SR... i would expect a rainforest burning level of backlash that's many times worse than it was when DQ was announced - and in my opinion, this would've been a justified criticism as it would entirely affect competitive integrity of the game. And what does it differ the situation here from the Blizzard one? Read my post and title again you clearly didn't understand my point. It's their 10 year anniversary, what do we get all, as PC gamers from them (just speculating)... A mobile game. Well fuck off with that, IF IT HAPPENS. I didn't say they shouldn't release a mobile game, they should release 10 if they have a budget for that. But for us , the ones that expect something on PC it would be ridiculous. As a 10 year anniversary they can release lol on mobile + the fighting game. If that happens all is good, fantastic I would say. You please your Chinese market and the PC ones. Again these are just speculations my words and your words mean shit on these boards. They won't stop with their plans because of a post here.
Mortdog (NA)
: TFT - New Item Distribution System
> No more 1 item 3 gold into 5 gold starts while your opponent has 6 items. Thanks a lot for this. It's really frustrating to get gold after first rounds
: Boy the diablo immobile reveal was a giant shit show of nothing but hate and with a community MUCH smaller then league's sooooooo I can't understand why they would release one especially with all the hate they already get.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2T97VR4E,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-29T12:20:26.827+0000) > > Boy the diablo immobile reveal was a giant shit show of nothing but hate and with a community MUCH smaller then league's sooooooo I can't understand why they would release one especially with all the hate they already get. Because riot is owned by Tencent. Chinese and Koreans love mobile, the cash is there
EATARI (NA)
: I like the new Collections Tab
I like it too, they said they will repair the bugs that are right now
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: My thoughts on the new Star Guardian skins
The only crap around here is you. Imagine thinking that a million dollar company gives a crap about a jerk in the boards that says their product is crap without even giving a feedback
Arakadia (NA)
: Imagine reducing a multimillion dollar company's product to "just pixels" so you can devalue someone's opinion.
Imagine thinking you have an oppinion when 99% of the boards are spitting and trowing shit on people's work. Also new SG are cool, nice try though
: I really like the new Star Guardian skins
You are not supposed to do an appreciation post on this forum, shame on you {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Néékö (NA)
: But riot didn't make urgardian.... {{sticker:sg-soraka}} Unless they did then I take back the babyrage... still wont buy it.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Mythrandill,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mEOGPgTy,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-17T19:25:23.214+0000) > > I will buy it for my main champ only and it;s the only thing that they will get from me sadly people like you why this game will go downhill. as long you feed evil it will always grow no matter what the intentions are even if they are good a little bit
> [{quoted}](name=Wizard Blaze,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mEOGPgTy,comment-id=00030002,timestamp=2019-08-18T04:25:48.942+0000) > > sadly people like you why this game will go downhill. as long you feed evil it will always grow no matter what the intentions are even if they are good a little bit I do what I want with my money. I don't steal your money and use it for fucking eternals. I can aford it and as I mentioned I will take it only for my champ. Also if the cosmetics are the issue with this game you sir never played an EA game
: So I actually got around to going on my PBE acc to get a better look at Eternals
I will buy it for my main champ only and it;s the only thing that they will get from me
: Or just have progression not be locked behind paywalls entirely?
> [{quoted}](name=endless nights,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sahB9APx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-14T12:33:56.009+0000) > > Or just have progression not be locked behind paywalls entirely? Won't happen, but it will be better than 10$ for only one champ
Rioter Comments
fƒ15 (NA)
: STAR GUARDIAN URGOT IS REAL
the guy from skinspotlight messaged on discord that he was trolling, sry to disappoint you
: Yet another set of skin lines instead of anything actually creative, though. I miss how they used to do skins. Skin lines stop having the unique appeal they did with the original champion(s) when you toss them on anyone you run out of ideas for. __________ Hate to be the nay-sayer, but still. Its not as cool when you can tell it was an order from higher up instead of a creative concept by the art team.
> [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=juyVEw0Y,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-13T20:45:51.269+0000) > > Yet another set of skin lines instead of anything actually creative, though. Because SG that everyone expected today is not from a skin line
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
XYGSYS (NA)
: Does anybody like the event passes?
I like them cus they are cheap. I hope they make more so it annoys people like you
Gëcko (NA)
: Who truly likes this game?
Welcome to the snowflake boards. Here you will find BabyRage in first top 10 posts. Please don't mind them and enjoy your game.
Cräfty (EUW)
: Riot's reasons for designing broken and OP stuff never cease to amaze me!
PzyXo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mythrandill,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J8g6y7fO,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-01T04:58:38.582+0000) > > Pathetic post made by a kid with rage problems who brings "statistics" from his ass without any proof Proof ? you can check what I said. But you my brother. A Riot Premium sucker. You don't get payed. You don't get respect from Riot. But still being a pimp for no reason. these are facts except the 30% of TT players.
> [{quoted}](name=PzyXo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J8g6y7fO,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-08-01T07:33:56.648+0000) > > Proof ? you can check what I said. But you my brother. A Riot Premium sucker. You don't get payed. You don't get respect from Riot. But still being a pimp for no reason. these are facts except the 30% of TT players. 1. You don't get payed either 2. Your oppinion and 999 other's doesn't matter in front of millions who don't play TT and don't care about their removal 3. I am not a ass kisser but unlike you I don't put my feelings in front but think about actual facts. 4. Your statistics are, as I mentioned from your ass. 5. Hating TFT doesn't make you an interesting person. And before you tell me I hate TT you are wrong. I am sorry for TT but I UNDERSTAND THE REASONING behind the removal 6. You still didn't tell me what your proof for that 30% that you mentioned is.
: The cursor is barely noticeable anyway. Who cares what it looks like? It could be a fucking dildo for all I care. As long as it works, it shouldn't matter what it looks like.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4IlaoZxP,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-31T07:34:47.047+0000) > > The cursor is barely noticeable anyway. Who cares what it looks like? It could be a fucking dildo for all I care. As long as it works, it shouldn't matter what it looks like. I was to lazy to change it back, and after 3 games I forgot about the fact that it was changed LOL
Vacus (NA)
: Imagine expecting changes to actually be an improvement. Unrealistic, I guess.
> [{quoted}](name=Vacus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4IlaoZxP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-31T07:22:53.583+0000) > > Imagine expecting changes to actually be an improvement. > > Unrealistic, I guess. Then why are you here?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Theyll care after hundreds to thousands stop
> [{quoted}](name=Killtackularr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OERNuLea,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-30T20:00:25.420+0000) > > Theyll care after hundreds to thousands stop What a joke, 100 people here on boards are not hundreds to thousands. Seriously grow up
Rioter Comments
: It's not like poker at all, stop making that comparison please.
> [{quoted}](name=Hypochondria9,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=AxwzMgrv,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-25T12:22:29.248+0000) > > It's not like poker at all, stop making that comparison please. DId you read the sentence after I said that it's like poker? I guess not. You telling me what to do and not , proves my point
Midg3t (EUNE)
: 1. No1 likes to have RNG deciding your game 2. Little legends? lmao more like Little CashGrab 3. NB was supposed to be a perma gamemode, that was actually fun. Instead, we got RNG simulator. Which also has ranked.
> [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=AxwzMgrv,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-07-25T13:08:27.072+0000) > > 1. No1 likes to have RNG deciding your game > 2. Little legends? lmao more like Little CashGrab > 3. NB was supposed to be a perma gamemode, that was actually fun. Instead, we got RNG simulator. Which also has ranked. 1. Positioning, transitioning are not RNG, RNG is a small part, you don't know how to adapt your situation. You need to go 1-4 not 1, your bad for not being able too. 2. No one forces you to buy. It doesn't impact your game. Simply wanting to give them for free make you a hypocrite, no offense 3. NB was the minor mirror of toxicity from SR. It was fun but not funnier than dominion and other rotating modes
Show more

Mythrandill

Level 248 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion