Rioter Comments
ßlameMyADC (EUNE)
: State of the game.
I think it's funny how they buff Blitz, then they follow up with nerfs every patch. Like isn't that an indicator that your fucking change didn't work out? I could bet the balance team is like: "Hey Blitz is broken, let's revert the buff. No fuck you, we keep it, but we nerf everything he ever wished to have 3 billion times until he is no longer considered a champion." Even professionals seem tired of the shit.
: I don't disagree with the premise - damage, particularly in the sense of champs designed to one-shot(and predominately incited by Lethality/Duskblade), is a bit on the high side with defensive options not quite living up to it.... but your argument is weakened significantly by the part where you claimed the game no longer requires skill. I wish people wouldn't try to use hyperbole to make their points... because it just makes it all the less likely anyone in a position of authority will care what they have to say. The game still requires skill, the skill is just expressed in different ways. You may not value the skills that are required by the game currently, and that's okay, but they're still skills. You can express your opinion about the game without the hyperbole, I assure you. And your argument will be all the stronger for it.
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XUEFeAMQ,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-11-05T14:10:06.809+0000) > > I don't disagree with the premise - damage, particularly in the sense of champs designed to one-shot(and predominately incited by Lethality/Duskblade), is a bit on the high side with defensive options not quite living up to it.... but your argument is weakened significantly by the part where you claimed the game no longer requires skill. > > I wish people wouldn't try to use hyperbole to make their points... because it just makes it all the less likely anyone in a position of authority will care what they have to say. The game still requires skill, the skill is just expressed in different ways. You may not value the skills that are required by the game currently, and that's okay, but they're still skills. You can express your opinion about the game without the hyperbole, I assure you. And your argument will be all the stronger for it. Hm? So what skill is required to win games in S9, soon to be S10? Unless you mean that skill can still be expressed because Challengers can beat Plat or Gold players. Anyway, do you want to know how I got to plat this season? 4 champions. Master Yi, Kha'Zix, Garen and Tryndamere. Tell me in what fucking world do these champions have skill expression? Does Yi require skill with his "i got rageblade lol" shit? Or Kha'Zix who just needs to press Q and auto and you go back to grey screen? Garen and Tryndamere are VERY simple too. Go to lane, outtrade your opponent because you're garen/trynda then get 3 billion gold off turret plating. Oh yes! That's so skill expressive indeed! Rant aside, Diamond+ does require "skill", or some twisted form of it, to keep climbing. But even there it's a damage shitfest, everyone running around with 500 move speed one shotting people and then taking objectives and winning.
: Its the damage meta, even faker can't believe this shit is happening
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aEkywsE1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-04T12:17:42.158+0000) > > Its the damage meta, even faker can't believe this shit is happening Yep. It feels like even he got tired of it already. Riot won't change shit though because we need the big plays in LC$
IMelchorI (EUW)
: > No champion should 100-0 you because they just so happened to land a silence on you. If he catches up to you it's over. https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/page/gameplay-update-juggernauts >Juggernauts >Nasus. Darius. Garen. ~~Skarner~~. When you think brute force, these champions should come to mind: powerful, durable, immobile and melee. They’re >League’s hulking titans who, come late game, turn into super tanky carries who’ll pretty much destroy anyone foolish enough to get in their way.
> [{quoted}](name=IMelchorI,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gTg5bigR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-03T15:05:25.235+0000) > > https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/page/gameplay-update-juggernauts Yeah, but you don't get into Garen's way. He forces the fight down your throat and destroys you with no chances to escape unless you can cleanse and use every dash you can possibly get.
Rioter Comments
F35H (NA)
: Just a chat on the struggle to climb...
In my opinion, playing Support in these divisions is a bit bad. Generally, if you're not premade, you won't be able to synchronize with your teammate very well and it will lead to many mistakes and deaths. I main top and jungle, and there are some busted champions in the jungle that you can play and carry with. Off the top of my mind you have Master Yi and Volibear. But, don't go around thinking that Silver or really any elo is better. I'm in plat and people still flame each other and feed and shit, you just have to accept it.
Skíns (EUNE)
: I AM that AFK player. And I have been that AFK player for about a month now, since the new client launched. It's hectic. I am not that AFK player because I choose so. I enjoy the game, and no, I am not tilted by it. I dont ragequit, nor do I give up on games. I am that AFK player because yesterday 4 games in a row my client crashed in loading screen - the client then attempted to repair itself which took roughly 5 minutes. I started all these games with at least one minion wave already gone, and the opponent laner being in a pretty important xp and cs advantage. I am that AFK player because the client crashes. It crashes a lot. Usually in the loading screen, sometimes mid-game. I reinstalled it, didnt help. I am not alone. It's come to the point where people arent even mad at me for AFKing anymore, since they've experienced the same issues. I connect at 2:45 as a Rakan support, apologize for it in chat, and Xayah politely answers with "Dude, its not your fault. It happens to me every few games aswell. It happens to everyone. Lets just try to win this". RIOT needs to do something about it; it's been going on for way too long, and there's way too many people experiencing these issues. And yes, I'm talking ranked. Regards, Skíns
Good luck convincing Riot and their fanboys that their amazing client is actually terrible. Once every about 5 games my client crashes on loading screen but thankfully I can get back in time before the 1st minute. I have a good PC. My friend also got a very good PC recently, and it does the same thing, and yesterday it crashed and wouldn't let him reconnect, it even rolled him back to the previous login screen. It's crazy how buggy and slow this client is. I can't begin to comprehend how Riot, a company basically swimming in money, cannot bother to address some really big issues with the client.
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nazgul10,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zpUBdjQA,comment-id=000e000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-28T13:46:51.665+0000) > > I'd prefer if Riot didn't make fun of me and instead remove the skin from my account. > > I got Dunkmaster Darius, but I can feel for anyone who got shit on by Riot. If they want to give players rewards, they should do it correctly. So a corporation is personally attacking you through giving you free content ?
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zpUBdjQA,comment-id=000e0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-28T23:07:10.480+0000) > > So a corporation is personally attacking you through giving you free content ? No, they attack me by deliberately including objectively bad and outdated skins as possible drops from a Legendary Orb. For example, if I wanted God King Darius but instead got Galaxy Slayer Zed, I wouldn't complain because even though I didn't get what I want, I got an actual Legendary Skin. What they did though, is include drops that are simply not Legendary at all. Just for clarification, I did get a good skin that is actually worthy of the "Legendary" title.
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nazgul10,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zpUBdjQA,comment-id=000e0000,timestamp=2019-10-27T14:34:11.177+0000) > > There's a difference between getting a skin and having someone kick you in the balls and say "Here's your legendary Red Baron Corki, enjoy it". > > It's basically Riot laughing at you for playing their game. It's a disgrace. I got a good skin but it's just BULLSHIT that they even thought of doing that. You realize how insane you sound. You literally got free content
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zpUBdjQA,comment-id=000e00000000,timestamp=2019-10-27T23:40:36.802+0000) > > You realize how insane you sound. > > You literally got free content I'd prefer if Riot didn't make fun of me and instead remove the skin from my account. I got Dunkmaster Darius, but I can feel for anyone who got shit on by Riot. If they want to give players rewards, they should do it correctly.
: Missions
Riot decided that a League event without bugs is not a League event. Is this really new?
MrZnne (OCE)
: Receive free legendary?
There's a difference between getting a legendary skin and Riot telling you to fuck off and enjoy your Red Baron Corki while all your friends got Galaxy Slayer Zed.
mack9112 (NA)
: You literally just got a free skin and are complaining
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zpUBdjQA,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-10-27T08:52:20.864+0000) > > You literally just got a free skin and are complaining There's a difference between getting a skin and having someone kick you in the balls and say "Here's your legendary Red Baron Corki, enjoy it". It's basically Riot laughing at you for playing their game. It's a disgrace. I got a good skin but it's just BULLSHIT that they even thought of doing that.
Power Mac (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jennifer17,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=pej8e9z9,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-25T06:14:32.932+0000) > > post it on lol reddit only way to get riots attention. > problem is the community there loves to suck riot off so you most likely get downvoted into abyss This community's only purpose is bashing Riot. Try and find a post complaining about literally anything that didn't get upvoted as if there were no tomorrow. Riot favours Reddit because you can actually discuss there, instead of dealing with classic NA posts like "Riot did X, I don't like X, so Riot sucks". I believe that's probably because the average age here is lower. Besides, bugs are bugs. The client would be "trash" if everybody experienced the same issues: am I the only lucky one whose client works fine, as it always did? Personally speaking, all of the people I know that experience similar weird bugs from time to time have prehistoric computers and terrible wi-fi connections.
> Besides, bugs are bugs. The client would be "trash" if everybody experienced the same issues: am I the only lucky one whose client works fine, as it always did? Personally speaking, all of the people I know that experience similar weird bugs from time to time have prehistoric computers and terrible wi-fi connections. I get the loading screen disconnects from time to time and I have no problems with my PC or the internet. Also, I could almost objectively say that the client we have now is a step down from the previous one. I honestly don't care if their client looks modern or cool. I will like shit if they work. Style comes second.
: As expected from League of Bugs, got one game only and still cant get it right.
> [{quoted}](name=Gweraeccead,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=pej8e9z9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-24T22:28:31.899+0000) > > As expected from League of Bugs, got one game only and still cant get it right. Imagine when the other games will release. I'm looking forward to that fiesta.
rujitra (NA)
: No, because the automatic system can determine the difference between you talking about your dogs and insulting someone with it. It is not a simple "is this word present". Not by a long shot.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wPNymUlh,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000010001,timestamp=2019-10-22T04:32:15.437+0000) > > No, because the automatic system can determine the difference between you talking about your dogs and insulting someone with it. > > It is not a simple "is this word present". Not by a long shot. Funny you should say that. We had an instance recently where somebody was typing in all swedish in all chat and one of the words he used was the k word (3 letters you know what I mean) which means "kiss" in Swedish. The system flagged and banned him, and then Support refused to remove his ban.
: I don't doubt that at all. It's funny though that this account I'm posting on got permabanned and I wasn't even inting. I did kinda bad and one of my team mates said he was gonna call his friend at Riot support to get me banned. Within about a week after that game, I got slapped with a permaban. This system is corrupted in my opinion.
> [{quoted}](name=FioraWillCarry,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GWEhlJUV,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T05:20:28.608+0000) > > I don't doubt that at all. > > It's funny though that this account I'm posting on got permabanned and I wasn't even inting. I did kinda bad and one of my team mates said he was gonna call his friend at Riot support to get me banned. Within about a week after that game, I got slapped with a permaban. This system is corrupted in my opinion. RIP. Hey, on the bright side, at least you cannot play this game anymore. That's a win in my book.
: Unpopular opinion but it needs to be heard
It wasn't about Riot. As far as I know, Riot Games was founded in 2006 and not in 2009. League has been out for 10 years, so this is the 10-year anniversary. I'm disappointed in Riot. They had a chance to make this game the best (free) game out there, but they opted for money. That's all they do now. Money. Little Legend eggs, emotes, skins, fuck-all. Who cares about balance, and the playerbase, when you can have the whales out there who will buy anything that's thrown at them? Who cares about a good game when money exists? We fed Riot so much that not even boycotting can change them. Nothing can. Enjoy this game all you want. It will continuously devolve until it is just some burning waste on the floor and the only people that will be playing it are the ones who spent thousands on it or the people that refuse to believe it's not going well. Unless we change that. Unless we force Riot to wake up NOW before it's too late. It's now or never.
: Do not put execute on the elder buff
It's even funnier that it says that "By the time Elder Dragon spawns, the game has dragged on too long". Before the client update when it showed how much time each map takes, SR had 30-40 minutes. Elder spawns at 35, so 35 minutes now is too much according to Riot. When I saw what it did I literally laughed so hard I almost fell off my chair. I actually couldn't believe that they wanted to do that. Ult CDR on fucking cloud drake? Like what the fuck? The most depressing thing in that video was the excitement the devs had when releasing that pile of SHIT. It honestly might be the Season I'm quitting. I'm literally sitting here for almost 3 fucking seasons waiting for shit to come back to normal and all they can come up with is more ways to piss me off. It's sad how things like these go through.
macspam (NA)
: Why is further reducing jungle XP a good thing?
Explain what? Can anyone possibly explain the changes they are bringing? No. Not even Riot can explain. The only answer you'll find is M O N E Y.
: Nerf Yi's stackable attack speed boosts
I main Yi, but the "no counterplay" part is wrong. Yi is probably the champion that's most affected by cc. He stomps in iron-silver because people there are clueless and/or cant land cc. The only possible problem his kit can have is that his E stacks with AD, which makes him stupidly strong mid-late game. Sure, he can build QSS and then get Merc's which works on him, but he has to build jungle item, rageblade and maybe BotRK, before he gets QSS. Unless he completely stomps you, in which case it's not really the champion's fault.
FSRER (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Viva Hong K0ng,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5qexPtYH,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-11T12:00:57.471+0000) > > Riot is owned by Tencent. That should explain it. And Tencent owns a big part of Epic Games, this should explain even more
> [{quoted}](name=FSRER,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5qexPtYH,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-11T15:10:32.666+0000) > > And Tencent owns a big part of Epic Games, this should explain even more Ok stop, you already murdered Riot lol
: Aurelion Sol's play rate keeps dropping after (mini-)rework
Aurelion Sol is the perfect example of what the fuck is wrong with Riot. They want every single champion to be able to burst someone in .5 seconds. Aurelion's "rework" failed because they literally removed his identity. The whole point in playing him is poking with W. Now you just burst people so his core part of the gameplay is gone. When will Riot realize that they are fucking destroying their own game?
: Honor 5 Tokens Shop
Riot giving shit to its players? I'll die before that day comes lol
Cdore (NA)
: What I don't understand about conqueror...
Because they don't know what they're doing? I think it's pretty clear by now that they have no idea whats wrong with this game.
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nazgul10,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vEnyNtOA,comment-id=000d00010000000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-08T12:03:01.353+0000) > > Yes, yes I can. **So long as I find people that will flame me, I'll get people banned.** That's a condition. If a condition applies, it's not **random**, which is what you originally said. So no, no you can't. >The point I'm trying to make is not whether or not people should be punished for breaking the rules. I'm simply pointing out how fucking stupid it is to (perma) ban people for being toxic on the internet So the point you're trying to make it not whether not people should be punished, but whether or not it's stupid that they're punished? >Again, I'm not questioning if they should be punished, but rather the punishments they enforce. Perma bans in a F2P game. What are they going to do? Nothing. So... now permabans are not effective enough of a punishment? Here's the summary of your position as I understand it so far: You're not trying to argue whether people should be punished. But punishing them is stupid. Punishing them with permabans is not good enough. I'm sorry... what? Can you try to make up your mind about what your actual position is? Because I see little sense in continuing the discussion with somebody who just strings random rants together.
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vEnyNtOA,comment-id=000d0001000000000000000000000000000100000000000000000003,timestamp=2019-10-08T15:49:42.381+0000) > > there's a reason why they stopped doing those things...they do not work "endlessly stacking chat restrictions like in the past, while "**also tightening troll detection systems**".
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nazgul10,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vEnyNtOA,comment-id=000d00010000000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-08T12:03:01.353+0000) > > Yes, yes I can. **So long as I find people that will flame me, I'll get people banned.** That's a condition. If a condition applies, it's not **random**, which is what you originally said. So no, no you can't. >The point I'm trying to make is not whether or not people should be punished for breaking the rules. I'm simply pointing out how fucking stupid it is to (perma) ban people for being toxic on the internet So the point you're trying to make it not whether not people should be punished, but whether or not it's stupid that they're punished? >Again, I'm not questioning if they should be punished, but rather the punishments they enforce. Perma bans in a F2P game. What are they going to do? Nothing. So... now permabans are not effective enough of a punishment? Here's the summary of your position as I understand it so far: You're not trying to argue whether people should be punished. But punishing them is stupid. Punishing them with permabans is not good enough. I'm sorry... what? Can you try to make up your mind about what your actual position is? Because I see little sense in continuing the discussion with somebody who just strings random rants together.
> Are permabans too much, or not enough. If I could, I'd say neither: They don't really do anything useful. For the purposes of this question: Too much, for chat related offenses. What I meant with this quote: > Perma bans in a F2P game. What are they going to do? Nothing. is that permanent bans for chat do not solve the problem (toxicity) on a F2P game. What they can implement though, is chat locks for x amount of time (x can be permanent I guess) or endlessly stacking chat restrictions like in the past, while also tightening troll detection systems. Some false bans may happen, but those can be adressed to Player Support, who will then determine if they were inting or not. I understand why you were confused there and hopefully it cleared things up from my POV.
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nazgul10,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vEnyNtOA,comment-id=000d00010000000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-08T12:03:01.353+0000) > > Yes, yes I can. **So long as I find people that will flame me, I'll get people banned.** That's a condition. If a condition applies, it's not **random**, which is what you originally said. So no, no you can't. >The point I'm trying to make is not whether or not people should be punished for breaking the rules. I'm simply pointing out how fucking stupid it is to (perma) ban people for being toxic on the internet So the point you're trying to make it not whether not people should be punished, but whether or not it's stupid that they're punished? >Again, I'm not questioning if they should be punished, but rather the punishments they enforce. Perma bans in a F2P game. What are they going to do? Nothing. So... now permabans are not effective enough of a punishment? Here's the summary of your position as I understand it so far: You're not trying to argue whether people should be punished. But punishing them is stupid. Punishing them with permabans is not good enough. I'm sorry... what? Can you try to make up your mind about what your actual position is? Because I see little sense in continuing the discussion with somebody who just strings random rants together.
> That's a condition. If a condition applies, it's not random, which is what you originally said. > So no, no you can't. Are they completely random people that I've never met before? There will **almost certainly** be someone in every game to flame me for soft inting. Almost everyone gets mad at somebody wasting 30 minutes of their life and making them lose LP. For me at least, it's pretty random. > So the point you're trying to make it not whether not people should be punished, but whether or not it's stupid that they're punished? Nope, it's stupid that they get 14 day or perma bans for chat related offences, it does literally nothing. Maybe you can exclude the 14 days ban from this but permas just don't do anything. > You're not trying to argue whether people should be punished. > But punishing them is stupid. > Punishing them with permabans is not good enough. Punishing them with perma bans is stupid. Permabans in a F2P game, where I can take 5 minutes to make a brand new account, are in no way useful. Invent other ways to punish people. > I'm sorry... what? > Can you try to make up your mind about what your actual position is? > Because I see little sense in continuing the discussion with somebody who just strings random rants together. I have one solid point. Permabans are stupid for chat offenses. If I type this: > the punishments they enforce. Perma bans in a F2P game. What are they going to do? Nothing. And you understand that I'm talking about every punishment that can be issued when I'm **talking about permabans** is not my fault. If you still can't understand what I'm talking then don't even bother replying to this because I cannot possibly explain it in a more-watered down way. Again, my argument is that **permabans are useless and stupid if they are enforced for chat related offenses.**.
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: >I can get a random player PERMA BANNED No. You can't. Not if you mean "random" in the sense of "arbitrary". You can **only** get those people banned who are quick to flame and refuse to learn their lesson by the time they are permabanned. Are your methods childish and toxic? Yes. Would I like to see you banned for it? Yes. Does that invalidate any of the punishments that your reports have contributed to? No. Because that's how rules work. Just because somebody else is pushing you towards breaking them, as long as they don't force/coerce you doesn't mean you are allowed to break them. Take some fucking responsibility for your own actions.
> No. You can't. Yes, yes I can. So long as I find people that will flame me, I'll get people banned. These people will get banned rather quickly while I can keep going at it and at least contribute to people getting banned or chat restricted or whatever the fuck. > > Does that invalidate any of the punishments that your reports have contributed to? No. The point I'm trying to make is not whether or not people should be punished for breaking the rules. I'm simply pointing out how fucking stupid it is to (perma) ban people for being toxic on the **internet** when you can: a: mute people b: mute chat > > Because that's how rules work. Just because somebody else is pushing you towards breaking them, as long as they don't force/coerce you doesn't mean you are allowed to break them. > Take some fucking responsibility for your own actions. Again, I'm not questioning if they should be punished, but rather the punishments they enforce. Perma bans in a F2P game. What are they going to do? Nothing. Can I abuse it any time I want? Most certainly. Can anyone stop me? Nope. Would the victims of my actions truly believe that they got the punishment they deserved? No, they'd believe the system is fucking corrupt, and rightly so. (This is not to excuse everyone coming here being toxic to people that are having unlucky games. I'm specifically talking about anyone who'd get banned by flaming a troll).
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: So... you directly identified the specific toxic lines, and then go on a rant about how literally typing anything in chat can get you banned, including "wp guys", as if one couldn't actually identify the toxic lines. I've seen a lot of pointless and nonsensical hyperbole on this forum, but this takes the cake.
> [{quoted}](name=TrulyBland,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vEnyNtOA,comment-id=000d00010000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-07T15:50:46.425+0000) > > So... you directly identified the specific toxic lines, and then go on a rant about how literally typing anything in chat can get you banned, including "wp guys", as if one couldn't actually identify the toxic lines. > > I've seen a lot of pointless and nonsensical hyperbole on this forum, but this takes the cake. Yeah, because you can get your account taken away from you if you call someone a hardstuck delusional diamond. Yes, congratulations.I can't even begin to comprehend how much I can abuse such a system honestly. "You're responsible for your chat logs". I can literally make a new account right now, get it to level 30, then soft int every ranked game without typing a single thing then report everyone who flames me and Riot sends me a message about how I contributed to punishing that player. I can get a random player PERMA BANNED because I'm a piece of shit and Riot thinks permabanning people on a F2P game is going to do jackshit. I actually hope everyone who gets perma banned in this game continuously makes new accounts to troll in ranked game so that Riot wakes the fuck up and realizes that their system is dogshit. I'm just fed up with this shit. I really am.
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: >1 line. while frustrated. is enough to ban an account forever? 1 line and everything that led up to the previous 14-day ban can be enough, yes. Especially if it happens directly after a 14-day ban. In OPs case, that doesn't even have to be the case, since others have pointed out other lines that were also mildly toxic. Think of the time after a 14-day ban (until the punishment tier drops) as being on probation.
> [{quoted}](name=TrulyBland,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vEnyNtOA,comment-id=000d000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-07T14:39:47.535+0000) > > 1 line and everything that led up to the previous 14-day ban can be enough, yes. > Especially if it happens directly after a 14-day ban. > > In OPs case, that doesn't even have to be the case, since others have pointed out other lines that were also mildly toxic. > > Think of the time after a 14-day ban (until the punishment tier drops) as being on probation. what was mildly toxic? ggez? or the hardstuck and delusional diamond? It's just sad that literally typing in chat is enough to ban after a 14 day. Why not just insta perma if you're going to ban for 2-3 lines AT MOST? When I got my 14 day ban I was literally scared to type wp guys, and it seems that now I can be justified.
: even if that was the case >Papalug: 1/6 this is score shaming score shaming is toxic toxic after 2 week ban= permaban deal with it!
> [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vEnyNtOA,comment-id=000d0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-07T14:27:50.355+0000) > > even if that was the case > > this is score shaming > > score shaming is toxic > > toxic after 2 week ban= permaban > > deal with it! 1 line. while frustrated. is enough to ban an account forever? shit bro, better turn off chat AND smash my enter key, just to be safe.
: He got Permabanned because he already allegedly had 14-day ban not by this case alone
> [{quoted}](name=Velzard of Koz,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vEnyNtOA,comment-id=000d00010000,timestamp=2019-10-07T11:41:53.789+0000) > > He got Permabanned because he already allegedly had 14-day ban not by this case alone Yeah, so? Because someone gets a 14 day means that they have to be put on Riot's watchlist? This ban even proves a point that context does matter. Before everyone starts screeching "you typed those words so its your problem" the phrase "0 help from jungler" wasn't even malicious. He pointed out that he won lane without the help of the jungler. Something a system cannot differentiate.
Myrmiron (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Papalug,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vEnyNtOA,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-07T03:57:49.603+0000) > > With this ban I suppose I should never type in chat and it is unusable because if multiple players report you out of frustration of their gameplay in the game, and you have typed in the game a certain amount you will get chat restricted or banned. This is untrue, numerous reports don't influence the system's decision if a punishment is appropriate or not. 1 report = 9 reports. > Papalug: with 0 help from jg > > Papalug: 1/6 > > Papalug: when getting carried > Papalug: XD > Papalug: DIAMOND > Papalug: imagonna carry udelusional diamond > Papalug: hardstuck > > Papalug: mute all > > Papalug: ggez These could all be seen as mildly toxic, I'm guessing you just came off of a 14 day ban which means your account is in hot waters and and gets judged more harshly.
> [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vEnyNtOA,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-10-07T06:30:39.730+0000) > > This is untrue, numerous reports don't influence the system's decision if a punishment is appropriate or not. 1 report = 9 reports. > > These could all be seen as mildly toxic, I'm guessing you just came off of a 14 day ban which means your account is in hot waters and and gets judged more harshly. "ggez" "XD" "with 0 help from jungle" ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Mildly toxic? I can literally sit here spamming question marks for one fucking day. If thats mildly toxic then 75% of the playerbase is mildly toxic. Just imagine getting PERMABANNED because you said ggez or 0 help from jungle lmfao. The more I play League the more crazy I become ffs end me
Rioter Comments
: Losing promos because of garbage client
Yep. Crashes along with the extremely annoying loading screens this client has I can't even rate this client a 1 out of 10. What loading screens you may ask. If any of you remember, the old client was fast. If you clicked on the profile tab, you'd go to the profile tab immediately. No animation, loading screen, or in-between. In a blink of an eye you went from home screen to profile. With this client when you click profile it takes like ~0.3 seconds to load everything and it literally triggers me so much. There can't be anyone out there who thinks this client is good seriously though. It's objectively terrible.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nazgul10,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fe5HeXAx,comment-id=000600040000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-05T04:41:39.219+0000) > >I got banned once for 14 days for flaming. I never once thought, hey my behaviour is not nice and I should be friendly. I instead thought, if I keep flaming I won't win, so I just stfu and turn off chat and everything's fine. Never was I motivated by Riot to actually stop flaming. haha dude what? you broke the rules, they punished you, then you stopped breaking the rules. how the hell did they not motivate you??? > I'm fine with permabans being a thing, whatever floats your boat I guess, but you can't go around saying that after a permaban we don't want you as part of the community when I can take 5 minutes out of my life to create another account. wrong, that is **EXACTLY** what they are saying. The F2P model just makes it impossible to stop you from coming back. And if a toxic person makes a new account but does not change their behavior then they end up like your friend, making 0 progress while (potentially) wasting money
> haha dude what? you broke the rules, they punished you, then you stopped breaking the rules. how the hell did they not motivate you??? It wasn't Riot that motivated me to stop. I didn't go "holy shit, I got banned, I'll lose my account if I do it again better stop flaming". I just forced myself to stop flaming because I was losing games because of it. Riot had nothing to do with it. > wrong, that is EXACTLY what they are saying. The F2P model just makes it impossible to stop you from coming back. Impossible? No, hard? probably. You can always set up multiple confirmations when creating accounts. Look for IP addresses, stuff like that. We don't get that many new players anymore because of extreme smurfing anyway so who cares if some people don't create an account because of it. > And if a toxic person makes a new account but does not change their behavior then they end up like your friend, making 0 progress while (potentially) wasting money Some enjoy flaming, so they don't **feel** like they lose anything. But of course, they can just turn off chat and troll games, since people don't get banned for it anyway. And what's even better, they can report the people that flame them when they run it down, and **those** players get banned. See how simple it is to ruin multiple matches? They can earn their satisfaction when they get people banned. But better release 30 prestige skins within a month anyway.
: i disagree i think LoL's system actually does more to encourage reformation. With League, you just get so many chances then you're out. Your new account can stay provided you change your attitude and do not do the things that got your main banned DOTA's system is just accepting that toxic people are toxic and there's nothing they can do about it so they just shove them onto prisoners island until they play their way out and back into normal games, where they fall back into their toxic behavior (bc what encouraged them to change?) and end up right back on the island, except they ruined however many peoples games before they were punished again AND they know that they will eventually get out again no matter what their attitude is. Sidenote: Valve is NOT listed as a partner in the Fair Play Alliance...odd
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fe5HeXAx,comment-id=00060004000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-04T18:07:31.535+0000) > > i disagree > > i think LoL's system actually does more to encourage reformation. With League, you just get so many chances then you're out. Your new account can stay provided you change your attitude and do not do the things that got your main banned > > DOTA's system is just accepting that toxic people are toxic and there's nothing they can do about it so they just shove them onto prisoners island until they play their way out and back into normal games, where they fall back into their toxic behavior (bc what encouraged them to change?) and end up right back on the island, except they ruined however many peoples games before they were punished again AND they know that they will eventually get out again no matter what their attitude is. > > Sidenote: Valve is NOT listed as a partner in the Fair Play Alliance...odd People just don't have motivation to really stop being toxic in League. My friend has had 6 accounts banned and has spent a lot of money on each of them. I keep telling him to stop flaming or he'll get another account banned but all he says is "I have to". Sure, it's the attitude that's the problem, but he just isn't motivated to actually say "hey I gotta stop flaming". I know for a fact that my friend would just stop being toxic in Dota because if he kept getting trolled every game he'd either try to reform or uninstall. I got banned once for 14 days for flaming. I never once thought, hey my behaviour is not nice and I should be friendly. I instead thought, if I keep flaming I won't win, so I just stfu and turn off chat and everything's fine. Never was I motivated by Riot to actually stop flaming. And that's the problem, at least for me. I'm fine with permabans being a thing, whatever floats your boat I guess, but you can't go around saying that after a permaban we don't want you as part of the community when I can take 5 minutes out of my life to create another account.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nazgul10,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fe5HeXAx,comment-id=00060004,timestamp=2019-10-04T17:23:46.963+0000) > > A good example would be dota 2. It has a system where it keeps anyone with negative behaviour in the same match, so if you dont flame you get matched with (mostly) non-toxic players, or players who dont troll and shit. The actual trolls get something like low priority where they get matched with other toxic or troll players. **And guess what, people actually TRY to reform because nobody wants to troll someone who is trying to troll them back.** as a DOTA player since the wc3 mod days this is blatantly wrong, I can promise you (as someone who has been there) that the prisoners island you get trapped on is NOT filled with people "trying to reform" it's a toxic cesspool of asshats who all try to out-troll each other while spamming meme's.
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fe5HeXAx,comment-id=000600040000,timestamp=2019-10-04T17:26:58.532+0000) > > as a DOTA player since the wc3 mod days this is blatantly wrong, I can promise you (as someone who has been there) that the prisoners island you get trapped on is NOT filled with people "trying to reform" it's a toxic cesspool of asshats who all try to out-troll each other while spamming meme's. No difference mate. As long as they aren't matched with good players then who cares. It's still a better system than League will ever have.
HORAIZUN (EUW)
: So replying to all of you above: CS:GO has a system that bans trolls and afks and works perfectly fine. RIOT has a system where only bad words are punished and tons of people hate the system, only the guys with a good life like you, I can clearly see that you see this as an hobbie that u can go 0/20 and don't care, I don't want to be in a game where someone goes 0/20, laughs and then I am the bad guy because I flamed the idiot who came into my game to not even try. Yet no one argues about doublelift trashtalks everyone in public or the crime that streamers commite and they are fine, right guys, you really are the reason why riot is so good with this system, you literally are defending a system that benefits trolls and not try harders, if you log into a COMPETITIVE game as League of Legends and if you don't try at all why even play it? Go play assassins creed or something, go play offline, the online gaming is competitive and you have to deal with stress and bad words, would be fun to see football players banned every bad word they say, would be fun to see every CS:GO player be banned for every chat or scream in offensive terms because it happens all the time, it's a game and people get emotional about it, its perfectly normal to be in a competitive game and when your team doesn't try you get frustrated and spread bad words, whats wrong about that? And quoting this: "Nobody in League, Life, or anywhere is required to put up with anyone else's frustration, anger, or shit." Are you freakin kidding me right? You gotta have a really good life to think this way, I am a college student in my 2nd year, working as part-time and so I have a super busy life, as soon as I log into league I want to kinda forget I have shit tons of bills to pay, works to get finished with deadlines, my boss is a douch and I can't say anything because I need the money to pay rent, school and so on, so after all that, not having that good parents that give everything to their beloved son (this clearly shows some people have never worked or went through bad stuff on life by luck and not even envy but at least understand the ones who go through bad stuff). Again: My previous chat logs are exactly the same as Yassuo's, Doublelifts and so on, yet I barely see them chat restricted or banned in-games, guess what, I don't give riot enough money right? Best luck to you guys, clearly 0 know how bout life and hardships to think going 0/20 in a game is fine and not be punished.
CSGO would be a bad example. There are more trolls than normal players there. A good example would be dota 2. It has a system where it keeps anyone with negative behaviour in the same match, so if you dont flame you get matched with (mostly) non-toxic players, or players who dont troll and shit. The actual trolls get something like low priority where they get matched with other toxic or troll players. And guess what, people actually TRY to reform because nobody wants to troll someone who is trying to troll them back. League has its rules, and I believe this isn't a thread to discuss if they are good or even efficient, but you broke the rules and got a punishment. There's nothing you can do about it. If you really can't stop being toxic and want to make a new account, I suggest you turn off chat completely.
Keiaga (NA)
: If someone is so outmatched that they're under their tower the entire game, then that's their SAFEST and BEST course of action, to stay under tower. Tower plates are a way to reward the other player for gaining such a strong advantage over his opponent and taking the extra risk of being in the worst spot to get ganked by the jungler. It's not hard to farm under tower and if you're either playing a champ that bought any amount of AD items already, or the basic foresight to weaken the caster minions enough, anyone can keep up with farm. And unlike your worst-case scenarios, keeping up with farm under tower is actually likely.
> Tower plates are a way to reward the other player for gaining such a strong advantage over his opponent and taking the extra risk of being in the worst spot to get ganked by the jungler. LOL thats actually hilarious. It's like complementing me for playing Garen top with demolisher and Ignite and saying I beat him in lane. Because that's how I got into gold :) I played Garen or trynda and then beat them once and poof 500+ gold advantage and games over. You trying to convince people the plating mechanic is actually fair is sad honestly.
: even if i am this evil person you people treat me as guess what im not... this is the first time i ever did this and guess what wheater i did it or not we would of lost and forthermore if i just went afk i wouldent of even got chat restricted... I have been honerable for 6 months to get honer 3 to get rewords for one fucking year... to lose it all over one game.. fuck this company and fuck you guys.. if you really think thats fair your idiots... all the feeders i get in my games who just afk jg and get away with it fine... punishment dosent fit the crime
> [{quoted}](name=Mythic Angol,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vLF1fNyJ,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-09-28T04:42:35.276+0000) > > even if i am this evil person you people treat me as guess what im not... this is the first time i ever did this and guess what wheater i did it or not we would of lost and forthermore if i just went afk i wouldent of even got chat restricted... I have been honerable for 6 months to get honer 3 to get rewords for one fucking year... to lose it all over one game.. fuck this company and fuck you guys.. if you really think thats fair your idiots... all the feeders i get in my games who just afk jg and get away with it fine... punishment dosent fit the crime Thing is, these people going afk in the jungle are actually smart, and at least try to hide it. You just ran it down mid and ended the game with 2 cs, 18 deaths and moby's. Do you really expect the system to not catch you? Yes, we know it doesn't work but it's not blind.
ORB1TS (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nazgul10,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cjKAeJHO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-23T13:52:57.537+0000) > > Riot basically dug their own grave with this game. They even showed this to the rest of the community by teasing a new game. They lost all hope so they are starting to give up on their own game. > > Anyway, the only reasons I still play this game is because I can't find anything else as a replacement, and because most of my friends still play. I don't even enjoy playing Yi and that should ring some bells to anyone that knows me. I'm just waiting for the next game that will make me waste hours on it. With every patch note another piece of me wants to give up and I will probably need more than just nostalgia and love to keep playing this game. Try CSGO. Has a bit of cheaters but play on Faceit its better. And don't get the free version pay the $15. Has a fun Esports to watch and even get engaged in it's not a MOBA but all I can think of.
> [{quoted}](name=ORB1TS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cjKAeJHO,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-23T20:00:09.093+0000) > > Try CSGO. Has a bit of cheaters but play on Faceit its better. And don't get the free version pay the $15. Has a fun Esports to watch and even get engaged in it's not a MOBA but all I can think of. It's not that I haven't tried any other games. I have played and still play many but I play as much. I have tried CSGO and I personally don't like it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nazgul10,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cjKAeJHO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-23T13:52:57.537+0000) > > Riot basically dug their own grave with this game. They even showed this to the rest of the community by teasing a new game. They lost all hope so they are starting to give up on their own game. > > Anyway, the only reasons I still play this game is because I can't find anything else as a replacement, and because most of my friends still play. I don't even enjoy playing Yi and that should ring some bells to anyone that knows me. I'm just waiting for the next game that will make me waste hours on it. With every patch note another piece of me wants to give up and I will probably need more than just nostalgia and love to keep playing this game. if you only have friends because of a game then they aren't really good friends. go play another game and meet new friends. idk what the issue is with people not wanting to move on because of other people. you can still talk to them. but if the only time you talk with eachother is when you play, then that's a pretty forced friendship. go play other games, plenty of other ones out there.
> [{quoted}](name=XJ99999999999999,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cjKAeJHO,comment-id=00010003,timestamp=2019-09-24T07:35:46.281+0000) > > if you only have friends because of a game then they aren't really good friends. go play another game and meet new friends. > > idk what the issue is with people not wanting to move on because of other people. you can still talk to them. but if the only time you talk with eachother is when you play, then that's a pretty forced friendship. > > go play other games, plenty of other ones out there. I didn't mean they are only my friends because I play League, it's basically the last game we all play as a team, they play other games that I don't play and I play other games that they don't play.
: You know what? League just isn’t fun anymore.
Riot basically dug their own grave with this game. They even showed this to the rest of the community by teasing a new game. They lost all hope so they are starting to give up on their own game. Anyway, the only reasons I still play this game is because I can't find anything else as a replacement, and because most of my friends still play. I don't even enjoy playing Yi and that should ring some bells to anyone that knows me. I'm just waiting for the next game that will make me waste hours on it. With every patch note another piece of me wants to give up and I will probably need more than just nostalgia and love to keep playing this game.
: So calling people a r%%%%% is ok now?
You will not find protection from Riot no more. The system is fucked at this point don't even try reporting. You have to actively be flaming hard to get a chat restriction at best. Don't worry though, we still have some people over here that will defend said system more than they will defend themselves. Nothing you can do. I stopped caring about it a long, long time ago.
: Implement this change next patch, and I will re-install
If that happened I would uninstall so that cancels out.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Balance team is buffing TOO MUCH
Yeah, this Worlds is probably going to be really awful with these changes. Can't even imagine what will happen to soloq as well. There's only one way to not be surprised by Riot at this point: keep your expectations as low as they can possibly be. That way you have lower chances of being surprised. P.S. I said lower. You will probably still be surprised quite often.
: "PvE game modes cost too many resources"
dont worry bro 100% of money goes into having a better experience in Summoner's Rift /s
: just because there are people getting away with it, it doesn't mean that everyone gets away with it. these boards should tell you that much. and maybe your friend was lucky and nobody reported him yet
> [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=drt3NnJZ,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-18T13:22:28.003+0000) > > just because there are people getting away with it, it doesn't mean that everyone gets away with it. these boards should tell you that much. > > and maybe your friend was lucky and nobody reported him yet my friend lucky? i dont think so lol, even I reported him once XD i dont really know whats considered toxic in league anymore, probs cause i see flame every game for the last 2 years so I'll leave that to riot
Show more

Nazgul10

Level 210 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion