Neosphoros (EUNE)
: Nonsense in new system of position ranking.
This game is still ALFA version and LOL creators have no idea what to do to change into the BETA version. They are just only bluffing by providing newer and newer patches that in the real changing everything in around and they are returning to beggining.
Modi (NA)
: Like I said, your opinion differs from the moderators' implementation of the rules. This is now full circle. Your post violated the rules, as interpreted by the moderators. You were given the avenue of remedy, which would bring your post back within the rules. There is nothing more to be said. Good luck in the rift (or treeline, or abyss).
> [{quoted}](name=Modi,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=xBdH918R,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-04T04:38:40.146+0000) > > Like I said, your opinion differs from the moderators' implementation of the rules. This is now full circle. Your post violated the rules, as interpreted by the moderators. You were given the avenue of remedy, which would bring your post back within the rules. There is nothing more to be said. > > Good luck in the rift (or treeline, or abyss). are you some kind of mediator that you trying to find excuses for moderators behaviour? If you are not one of them - stay on the side and do not talk - because your answers may have nothing to do with true.
Rioter Comments
Modi (NA)
: Quoting The Djinn: > [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=RPJVNA9t,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2019-01-29T16:14:09.315+0000) > > In many cases there is disagreement as to what should or shouldn't be wrong, at which point we have to use the rules as we see best suited to the situation. **Understandably this frustrates some people who have had comments removed they do not agree with the actions on.** When we *do* feel an action taken was wrong, we tend to admit it fairly readily. Emphasis mine. If you want to repost it, do so, but blanking out the names of others. It is as simple as that.
> [{quoted}](name=Modi,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=xBdH918R,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-03T19:40:11.692+0000) > > Quoting The Djinn: > > Emphasis mine. If you want to repost it, do so, but blanking out the names of others. It is as simple as that. In the same way it is possible to say that just only by splitting players between different divisions (by your player skill definition - iron - lowest level player, and diamond - highest skill level player) - you doing exactly the same as it was possible to see on my pictures - that some players are bad and some are good... but players list (good ex - gold, bad - iron) is provided by you in game and it is not hidden. So what is the different between informations I have provide about bad players from my games to informations from your iron players tables? In your point of view by just only sharing iron-skilled-player list maight be a reason of "personal attacks" and "head-hunting" - but those lists are provided in game. Acording to this - I did nothing more than system doing by providing specific details about players - which player is good and whichone is bad. By blocking possibility to providing other players nicknames in case of other issues than player behaviour related - you bloking us to werifying regularity of created matches which lead to suggestion that your real reason for that is that you manipulating a player score and whole team result by deliberateing - wrong players selection.
Modi (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Neosphoros,realm=EUNE,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=xBdH918R,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-03T10:51:21.648+0000) > > "Not showing the names" make only the sense only in case of some signe of untolerance, in other way this is a over interpretation. In other way every rule will be mean nothing and everything. Which is your opinion. Unfortunately it differs from the moderators' opinions. At this point, there is no further need to discuss, because the root of the disagreement is purely a difference in opinion.
> [{quoted}](name=Modi,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=xBdH918R,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-03T17:05:59.656+0000) > > Which is your opinion. Unfortunately it differs from the moderators' opinions. At this point, there is no further need to discuss, because the root of the disagreement is purely a difference in opinion. This is not my "opinion", this is logical conclusion based of content and form of specific rule. It is even not possible to interpret this specific rule in other way than I have already explained. If the rule saying about "personal attacks" and "witch hunting", it saying about.... "personal attacks" and "witch hunting" and nothing else. However... if it "should" mean also something else - additional information should be included into the content of the rule. In other way this is purposeful misleading which leading to players harassment.
Modi (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Neosphoros,realm=EUNE,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=xBdH918R,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-02-02T21:20:52.225+0000) > > Only rule about this is: > > There was no "personal attacks" and there was no "witch-huntng" in my thread - so this rule does not fit to the content of my thread because topic itself was not about players behaviour but about problems with the system. > > The specific rule applies to deliberately acting to the detriment of a particular player. That kind behavior did not happen in my thread. While not to the letter, the way the rule has been interpreted and applied by the Moderators is to prevent even the slightest chance of that occurring. in doing so, it has become interpreted as "do not show names of other players, period."
> [{quoted}](name=Modi,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=xBdH918R,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-03T05:04:57.900+0000) > > While not to the letter, the way the rule has been interpreted and applied by the Moderators is to prevent even the slightest chance of that occurring. in doing so, it has become interpreted as "do not show names of other players, period." "Not showing the names" make only the sense only in case of some signe of untolerance, in other way this is a over interpretation. In other way every rule will be mean nothing and everything. Fallows - intentional misleading can be readed as a harassment and untolerance.
Modi (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Neosphoros,realm=EUNE,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=xBdH918R,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-02T12:36:53.703+0000) > > So?... My thread still have not been restored, even if I have proved that there was nothing like "shaming" in my thread directed to specific players. > > Nobody was shamed, nobody have report it (becouse "shamed" did not report it) even it was not even shaming and it was only you as a moderators who was suggested that those players should have to be shamed... why? - nobody knows that. > > Only sign of untolerance and harasment was your actions.. > > I'm hope that you will restore my thread soon. Your thread was remove for violating the rules. The policy is that if the image has names of other players, they are blocked out. Since the image was, or appears to have been, the primary focus of your thread (based on what I have read here) the whole thread was removed. it is as simple as that.
> [{quoted}](name=Modi,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=xBdH918R,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-02-02T18:38:51.697+0000) > > Your thread was remove for violating the rules. The policy is that if the image has names of other players, they are blocked out. Since the image was, or appears to have been, the primary focus of your thread (based on what I have read here) the whole thread was removed. it is as simple as that. Only rule about this is: > No personal attacks or witch-hunting, for any reason. Do not make posts accusing another player of causing a negative in-game experience, cheating, trolling, or any other malicious activity, even if you have hard evidence. > If you see or hear about another person breaking the rules in-game, send a ticket to Player Support. If you see or hear about another person breaking the rules on the board, report the post in question or come to the Moderation Discord. There was no "personal attacks" and there was no "witch-huntng" in my thread - so this rule does not fit to the content of my thread because topic itself was not about players behaviour but about problems with the system. The specific rule applies to deliberately acting to the detriment of a particular player. That kind behavior did not happen in my thread.
Neosphoros (EUNE)
: Removal of the topic - "Is the RIOT want to kill his game?"
So?... My thread still have not been restored, even if I have proved that there was nothing like "shaming" in my thread directed to specific players. Nobody was shamed, nobody have report it (becouse "shamed" did not report it) even it was not even shaming and it was only you as a moderators who was suggested that those players should have to be shamed... why? - nobody knows that. Only sign of untolerance and harasment was your actions.. I'm hope that you will restore my thread soon.
: Firstly, I would like to make it clear that we moderators are not Rioters.....we are simply Boards users such as yourself with a few extra tricks up our sleeve. Also, we are not creating some cage to keep you in. All we are trying to do is make a place where everyone can have a decent discussion without the fear of being ridiculed or harassed in some way, shape, or form. Keeping player's names private is simply a part of the job. My response was a blanket statement toward all 5 of your points, so, I apologize for not being as clear as you wanted me to be. Since you want me to address all of the points, I'll oblige. > Players from my pictures are from different server so 99% of you will be not able to meet them in game and penalityze them... moreover - nameing them and shameing them?... who may want to do it? even - for waht if it is about system issue? Like I said, everyone one of those players has the possibility to use the Boards, and thus, we have to make the Boards as inviting as possible for said players. Also, you'd be surprised at how much one small comment towards a build or KDA could affect people. > Servers from NA, SA and EU do not werifying players so we even can not be sure if we are plying with real people and not bots. It doesn't matter if we have the chance to be playing with bots or not, there is a still an *extremely* high chance that there is a real person behind that champion. > Because no 2 - even if "theoretical" specific players maight be "guilty" of some issue, in case of no-werification server - players can simply change their names to evade any type of obstacles like naming and shaming. That they can. But that doesn't give you the excuse to show their names. > Im shameing system - not players so even those players exist as a people why somebody should even try to name and shame them? Again, this doesn't give you the excuse to show their names. And, *again* one small comment could have a large impact. > Words like "nameing" and "shameing" from the board rules are related to situation when somebody will try to penalityze some "specific" players. If the thread is not about those specific players and if there is no any sign about untolerance (in the meaning of "nameing" and "shameing") about them and if the subject ot the thread is about different issue - board rule is not met. Even if your intentions are not to insult the players in your games (i.e. you had a good game, and want to show off how well you did), hiding your teammates' names is a simply courtesy to avoid any and all "name and shame" situations. Because, **_again_** one small comment can make a big difference. And for your final point......if you want to use games as evidence towards your claim that "the system" is broken in one way or another, that is fine. It might make for some meaningful discussion, which is what the mod team is all about. All we ask is that you respect other player's privacy, whether you suspect they are a bot or not, by giving them a little courtesy by blocking out their names so we can avoid any and all possible situations where naming and shaming can occur. Sorry for sounding like a broken record player, but every answer I can give just goes back to my main point: **Just block out the names.**
> [{quoted}](name=Electro522,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=xBdH918R,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-30T23:29:28.091+0000) > > Firstly, I would like to make it clear that we moderators are not Rioters.....we are simply Boards users such as yourself with a few extra tricks up our sleeve. Also, we are not creating some cage to keep you in. All we are trying to do is make a place where everyone can have a decent discussion without the fear of being ridiculed or harassed in some way, shape, or form. Keeping player's names private is simply a part of the job. > > My response was a blanket statement toward all 5 of your points, so, I apologize for not being as clear as you wanted me to be. Since you want me to address all of the points, I'll oblige. > > Like I said, everyone one of those players has the possibility to use the Boards, and thus, we have to make the Boards as inviting as possible for said players. Also, you'd be surprised at how much one small comment towards a build or KDA could affect people. > > It doesn't matter if we have the chance to be playing with bots or not, there is a still an *extremely* high chance that there is a real person behind that champion. > > That they can. But that doesn't give you the excuse to show their names. > > Again, this doesn't give you the excuse to show their names. And, *again* one small comment could have a large impact. > > Even if your intentions are not to insult the players in your games (i.e. you had a good game, and want to show off how well you did), hiding your teammates' names is a simply courtesy to avoid any and all "name and shame" situations. Because, **_again_** one small comment can make a big difference. > > And for your final point......if you want to use games as evidence towards your claim that "the system" is broken in one way or another, that is fine. It might make for some meaningful discussion, which is what the mod team is all about. All we ask is that you respect other player's privacy, whether you suspect they are a bot or not, by giving them a little courtesy by blocking out their names so we can avoid any and all possible situations where naming and shaming can occur. > > Sorry for sounding like a broken record player, but every answer I can give just goes back to my main point: > > **Just block out the names.** First of all - only by giving a "avatars" names we can werify players experience (and because of that - if they were/or not - properly selected to teams) we can check if system working fine or not. In order for shameing to take place, there must be several points: 1. Shaming is when somebodys feel shamed - nobody know if they are. 2. Shaming have to be directed to specific person - it was not. 3. There have to be specific intention - there was not. 4. It "specific" person should have to report intolerance in other way it is only you who suggesting that this specific person should have to feel shamed even (maybe) this person is not feeling shamed. (I do not see the reason why they should feel shamed) IT IS ONLY YOU WHO GIVING NEGATIVE MEANING FOR THIS SPECIFIC ISSUE (in relation to players and not to system) AND SUGGESTING THAT THOSE PLAYERS SHOULD FEEL SHAMED. This is like saying that the one who rides a skateboard at the time of his practice his acrobatic moves and when he falls over - he should feel shamed. No - he should not. He has the right to fall over - because he may not be affected. HOwever you - stigmatize him, you mark him negatively and you trying to say that he should feel embarrassed. It is look like - you looking for someone you can punish... Nobody was shamed, nobody have report it (becouse "shamed" did not report it) even it was not even shaming... my friend you creating problem that is not exist.
: It doesn't matter if players from our server will run into them or not. Everyone in those pictures can potentially use the Boards, and there is even a chance that they do (such as yourself). Our job as moderators is to make the Boards as inviting as possible, and it won't feel very inviting if someone sees a thread where they are being accused of being a bot. And before you say "I'm not accusing the players, I'm accusing the system." everyone here knows that that is just your excuse for trying to work around our rules. All we are asking is that you be more considerate of others, and just cross out the names.
> [{quoted}](name=Electro522,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=xBdH918R,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-30T20:05:30.373+0000) > > It doesn't matter if players from our server will run into them or not. Everyone in those pictures can potentially use the Boards, and there is even a chance that they do (such as yourself). You are F cheaters and manipulants... and everyone have to follow the rulles, but not you. You have create ZOO for players and you keeping players in cages and you forceing us to believe that those cages are good for us and rules in this ZOO are only right even those rules are not helping players - those rules helps only you to convince us that cage (system) is good. You are manipulating informations about balance, you manipulating system to give a match result good for you, you hidding most important information that could help us understand proces (MMR, ELO, honor progress, report system - everything is hidden) but when we are trying to decrypt anything... you blaiming us about braking the rules and you punishing us. You have choose only one point from my 5 - becouse it was easiest to give the answer but you have "forgot" about the rest of the points. However those points are connected and as a whole - they are creating whole my defend... but you do not care. > > Our job as moderators is to make the Boards as inviting as possible, and it won't feel very inviting if someone sees a thread where they are being accused of being a bot. > > And before you say "I'm not accusing the players, I'm accusing the system." everyone here knows that that is just your excuse for trying to work around our rules. All we are asking is that you be more considerate of others, and just cross out the names. I do not care about players that I played with/against before if I did do not invite them to my friendlist. I forgot about all of them and If the system is broken I will be not able to change anything (me and nobody else) if those players are bad but if the system is broken as I suspect - my thread will be able to change something as I believe. Becouse of that I do not have the reason to judge players or shame them so it can be said that it is your wrong interpretation about my intention - which is mean that is shaming from you site... because it has nothing to do with the my intention, thread content and therad title. So - you are only the one who shameing now...
Neosphoros (EUNE)
: Oficial statement about RIOT - a pack of biased, harassing and envious manipulators
Another proof that RIOT (in this case forum) protecting his lies and works to the detriment of players. They removes inconvenient for RIOT topics: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/pl/c/community-moderation/xBdH918R-removal-of-the-topic-is-the-riot-want-to-kill-his-game
: Happened to take a look at the thread removed in question. You specifically had several pictures of lost matches where you edited the picture in order to highlight specific things you wanted readers to look at, but did not cross out any names. Posting pictures of end game screens is fine, but we require that you cross out names of players, specifically to avoid naming and shaming.
> [{quoted}](name=Electro522,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=xBdH918R,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-30T11:45:43.343+0000) > > Happened to take a look at the thread removed in question. > > You specifically had several pictures of lost matches where you edited the picture in order to highlight specific things you wanted readers to look at, but did not cross out any names. > > Posting pictures of end game screens is fine, but we require that you cross out names of players, specifically to avoid naming and shaming. 1. Players from my pictures are from different server so 99% of you will be not able to meet them in game and penalityze them... moreover - nameing them and shameing them?... who may want to do it? even - for waht if it is about system issue? 2. Servers from NA, SA and EU do not werifying players so we even can not be sure if we are plying with real people and not bots. 3. Because no 2 - even if "theoretical" specific players maight be "guilty" of some issue, in case of no-werification server - players can simply change their names to evade any type of obstacles like naming and shaming. 4. Im shameing system - not players so even those players exist as a people why somebody should even try to name and shame them? 5. Words like "nameing" and "shameing" from the board rules are related to situation when somebody will try to penalityze some "specific" players. If the thread is not about those specific players and if there is no any sign about untolerance (in the meaning of "nameing" and "shameing") about them and if the subject ot the thread is about different issue - board rule is not met.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=xBdH918R,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-30T13:57:39.490+0000) > > I am experiencing a déjà-vu. This is the second time you're trying to stir shit about the removal of the same topic. You are still in matrix. You took a wrong pill. There is no hope for you. ;) This is about different topic.
: Is the RIOT want to kill his game? You meant either : Does riot want to kill this game ? Is riot willing to kill this game ? No blaming ;) you're still learning you don't say "THE RIOT", since there, we're not talking about a riot https://o.aolcdn.com/images/dims3/GLOB/legacy_thumbnail/1028x675/format/jpg/quality/85/http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2F9f37961f4519ce7b91333400522ee0a1%2F0%2FRTX3GL1Q.jpeg but more like a studio whose name happen to be "Riot Games" https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/fr/thumb/7/7c/Riot_Games_Logo.png/233px-Riot_Games_Logo.png it is commonly accepted that players says riot as a short version of it and RITO as the meme version. but no one says "the riot" It's a name, take it as it is ;)
> [{quoted}](name=The Anivia OTP,realm=EUW,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=xBdH918R,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-30T11:22:50.559+0000) > > Is the RIOT want to kill his game? > > You meant either : > Does riot want to kill this game ? > Is riot willing to kill this game ? > > No blaming ;) you're still learning > > you don't say "THE RIOT", since there, we're not talking about a riot https://o.aolcdn.com/images/dims3/GLOB/legacy_thumbnail/1028x675/format/jpg/quality/85/http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2F9f37961f4519ce7b91333400522ee0a1%2F0%2FRTX3GL1Q.jpeg > > but more like a studio whose name happen to be "Riot Games" > https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/fr/thumb/7/7c/Riot_Games_Logo.png/233px-Riot_Games_Logo.png > > it is commonly accepted that players says riot as a short version of it and RITO as the meme version. > > but no one says "the riot" > It's a name, take it as it is ;) RIOT is not a person of the meaning or board rules. Moreover this is only a question and not a statement - so it can not be assessed as a atack on real human.
Rioter Comments
STR8 REACT (EUNE)
: Ranked system/ NEW?!?!!?
Eedat (NA)
: Depends on what metrics you use to describe experience. Quality or quantity? Someone smacking their head into a wall thousands of times is experienced in doing so, sure. But that experience doesn't really doesn't mean anything.
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R4fA8YAE,comment-id=000700000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-28T02:53:06.866+0000) > > Depends on what metrics you use to describe experience. Quality or quantity? Someone smacking their head into a wall thousands of times is experienced in doing so, sure. But that experience doesn't really doesn't mean anything. What metrics RIOTs system using to evaluate players efford in after-game scors? It measure quality or quantity?
Kai Guy (NA)
: Neo plays for stats over trying to win. No idea if he Is intentionally stat padding with out a replay but the guy honestly seems to think stats have a direct correlation to your ability to win a match. He also has low awareness why taking your adcs income is a bad thing dam near always. Honestly he should just play mid. Least then if he does do off meta and does it well he might see some wins for it rather cripple his ADC. anyhow I have already tried explaining to the guy champion mastery and stats and that MMR only looks at wins and losses and the quality of teammates will only go down if your constantly losing. But he feels very strongly that the only thing holding him back is his team. > Neosphoros (EUNE) - about a month ago " I'm hardstucked in silver. Not becouse my skills, it is becouse broken system that selecting weak players to my team. " Until neo changes his viewpoint its gonna be hard to communicate productively. I will draw some aggro when I see his posts to save folks time and energy. I am happy to help the guy improve but I cant force him to do so. If you wanna help then I recommend ya Keep the board rules in mind like me. > Leave No Player Behind > Seek to offer constructive advice in a civil and friendly manner, and understand that things you find obvious about the game, the behavior system, or the Boards community may not be obvious to others. Have a little patience and try to help the player reach a better understanding. At the same time, don’t be discouraged if they aren’t receptive. **Some small percentage of players won’t want to listen to your advice, no matter how politely you try to lend a hand. In these situations, simply exit the conversation gracefully.**
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R4fA8YAE,comment-id=00070000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-01-27T23:22:06.630+0000) > > Neo plays for stats over trying to win. No idea if he Is intentionally stat padding with out a replay but the guy honestly seems to think stats have a direct correlation to your ability to win a match. He also has low awareness why taking your adcs income is a bad thing dam near always. > > Honestly he should just play mid. Least then if he does do off meta and does it well he might see some wins for it rather cripple his ADC. If I could have bad stats - you could say that I'm playing bad and good proof for that are... my bad stats. When I have good stats... you are still saying that I'm losing games because my bad gameplay and good stats are not a proof. ...so what is the proof for good gameplay? By looking on your comments - LOL does not provide informations that players could interpret as a proper informations, so... what those informations are for? Moreover... you suggest that proof for good player gameplay can not exist at all. Your logic is fuzzy. You denying of sense of rationalism. ...so - or you are stupid, or you doing this for a purpose and all of your comments are a form of trolling and harransment.
Eedat (NA)
: Champ mastery means absolutely not a thing. An Iron 4 player can get mastery 7 by playing a champ enough times against other Iron 4 enemies to eventually dumb luck some S ranks. That Iron 4 Mastery 7 player still won't be half as good as a Master player first timing their champ. Mastery means nothing because it puts zero emphasis on the skill of your enemies or the number of games it took to get. It's legit a participation award
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R4fA8YAE,comment-id=0007000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-27T21:59:58.285+0000) > > Champ mastery means absolutely not a thing. An Iron 4 player can get mastery 7 by playing a champ enough times against other Iron 4 enemies to eventually dumb luck some S ranks. That Iron 4 Mastery 7 player still won't be half as good as a Master player first timing their champ. > > Mastery means nothing because it puts zero emphasis on the skill of your enemies or the number of games it took to get. It's legit a participation award Why people with less experience have always most to say? Probobility achieveing lvl 7 for iron skilled player in iron division is the same as probobility of achieveing lvl 7 for gold player in gold division... so why you have only one player with lvl 7 if it is so easy?
Eedat (NA)
: Champion Mastery legit means nothing
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R4fA8YAE,comment-id=00070000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-27T21:46:37.848+0000) > > Champion Mastery legit means nothing By playing with wrong/bad build it is difficult to achieve S... and lvl 7... so maybe it means something. How good should I be by achieving S and lvl 7 by using build that is not working?
solopolo3 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Neosphoros,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R4fA8YAE,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-01-27T21:03:41.278+0000) > > Where is it come from my 51% and A score? from atrocious picks? bilds? You're playing ashe, sivir, heimer, karthus, and swain all as supports. You're building some lethality on-hit ashe build that doesn't work. You have full AP sivir, miss fortune and mami. Your swain build is terrible. I don't see why you're expecting to ever win. If you're gonna play support, pick support champions, and build proper items on them, not these troll builds. Then maybe you'll have better results.
> [{quoted}](name=solopolo3,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R4fA8YAE,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2019-01-27T21:09:22.889+0000) > > You're playing ashe, sivir, heimer, karthus, and swain all as supports. You're building some lethality on-hit ashe build that doesn't work. You have full AP sivir, miss fortune and mami. Your swain build is terrible. I don't see why you're expecting to ever win. If you're gonna play support, pick support champions, and build proper items on them, not these troll builds. Then maybe you'll have better results. If you will tank you petrol car with diesel - your car will die. Why my car is still working (lvl 7, all champions A and S system evaluation) when I'm taking "wrong" fuel (build)? Magic? Sivir AP... https://i.ibb.co/WP0rh1S/Zrzut-ekranu-2019-01-27-21-32-45.png magic?... or maybe you are ignorant?
solopolo3 (EUW)
: I count 14 champions. Your builds are atrocious. Your champion picks are atrocious. You _should_ be losing. Every game you win is out of pure luck.
> [{quoted}](name=solopolo3,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R4fA8YAE,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-01-27T20:59:36.490+0000) > > I count 14 champions. Your builds are atrocious. Your champion picks are atrocious. You _should_ be losing. Every game you win is out of pure luck. https://i.ibb.co/tm3pTWP/Zrzut-ekranu-2018-11-10-16-32-54.png Where is it come from my 51%, 7 lvl and A score? from atrocious picks? builds?
Kai Guy (NA)
: He plays for stats not to win lol. Look at all that Cs stolen.
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R4fA8YAE,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2019-01-27T20:33:15.652+0000) > > He plays for stats not to win lol. > > Look at all that Cs stolen. Stats in form of champion evaluation (S, A...) - yes. I'm doing my best. High amount of CS does it not mean that it could be stolen... it only mean that cs is hig - nothing more... your words are speculation. I'm simply the opportunity to kill creep when my allies far away (or dead).
Kai Guy (NA)
: Not in ranked my good fellow. http://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=Neosphoros
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R4fA8YAE,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-01-27T20:37:43.415+0000) > > Not in ranked my good fellow. http://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=Neosphoros Winratio is not only good gameplay indicator (becouse winratio may depend on your teammates)... good indicator is your champion evaluation by system. All champions I'm playing in rankeds are lvl 7 with A or S score.
Midg3t (EUNE)
: You're playing adc's as a supp, and some of them as an AP (Like sivir, which doesnt make any sense) and you expect to win games? ......WHAT?
> [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R4fA8YAE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-01-27T20:22:45.690+0000) > > You're playing adc's as a supp, and some of them as an AP (Like sivir, which doesnt make any sense) and you expect to win games? > > > ......WHAT? With all of those champions in previous season I have had winratio > 50% with A or S score as a sup
: you shouldn't have started ranked to begin with. it a steaming pile of trash with toxic everywhere you look. and nobody don't give a shit about anything except winning.
> [{quoted}](name=Inkling Commando,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R4fA8YAE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-27T19:56:26.118+0000) > > you shouldn't have started ranked to begin with. it a steaming pile of trash with toxic everywhere you look. and nobody don't give a shit about anything except winning. But probobility for winnig/loosing should be the same in this case. When I have lost 80% of my games, somebody have won his won games. So only what is possible to say that system doing that actions against some of us.
Rioter Comments
: Yasuo needs to be deleted....
More interesting is that - how it is possible that your allies have 26 assists each, but there is only 3 kills in your team :D
Rioter Comments
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Every season honor lvl resets Honor 5 -> Honor 2, 3 checkpoints Honor 4 -> Honor 2, 2 checkpoints Honor 3 -> Honor 2, 1 checkpoint
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=L0QUNEgB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-24T19:52:42.733+0000) > > Every season honor lvl resets > > Honor 5 -> Honor 2, 3 checkpoints > Honor 4 -> Honor 2, 2 checkpoints > Honor 3 -> Honor 2, 1 checkpoint Ok. Thank you. Now I understand.
Neosphoros (EUNE)
: New Position Rank System - same problems... same feces
If nobodys can check our allies/enemys skill level so how we can talk about fair placemant games? !st game creating for us base division and from that placement we may climb higher... but if the system will give us strongest opponents (or weakest allies) then we were in last season (and because of that) we will be placed much lower then we were. Funniest thing is even that we are unable to check who we playing against so we can not verify it if the game was fair or not. SHIET AS F !
Míellá (NA)
: Season reset
> [{quoted}](name=Legend Alpha ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=L0QUNEgB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-24T18:37:06.790+0000) > > Season reset So everyone starting from 2.2 ?
Rioter Comments
: You finished Bronze last season, so it makes perfectly sense that your provisional rank would be Iron 4 when you lost the first game of your placements?
> [{quoted}](name=FlyingDarkness,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XoI9NiFk,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-24T11:34:43.890+0000) > > You finished Bronze last season, so it makes perfectly sense that your provisional rank would be Iron 4 when you lost the first game of your placements? I have finished my previous season in s4 but now, after one game system have put me in b4 (even my private game evaluation was A score)... where is the sense?
Neosphoros (EUNE)
: New Position Rank System - same problems... same feces
Nothing has changed... Another game lost with unbalanced rnked game... in other way how to possible to say about balance if TOP and MID lane has lost their lanes before 18 min? It could be possible to say that is a coincidance... but this is a 2nd game with same problem. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCA3gJQ2UR8&feature=youtu.be Lost lanes by TOP and MID when BOT still standing can only mean that TOP, MID and jg were much weaker, and system - broken... moreover if this is a 2nd game that was lost becouse of that. Where I can be located now after 2 lost ranked games - becouse system problems?
Neosphoros (EUNE)
: Can we verify anything in the game?
Can any of moderators do something with this member - Kai Guy. Hes comments have a sign of trolling. I have not stoped respond to his comments becouse I have understand his point of view but becouse I do not see a sens to respond on his comments. It does it matter what I will write as a answer - he always changing form of his outcomes which is missleading and in result he does not introduce any new information but keep conversation in blocked position.
Rioter Comments
Vegito101 (EUNE)
: This is just bad idea ... community is against it and I agree If you are diamond1 level mid player,and you can't play support or jungle as diamond 5 u just suck in game . Second u get autofiled one in 10 games or more ...
> [{quoted}](name=Vegito101,realm=EUNE,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=fYv5qyhI,comment-id=0000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-22T06:35:36.789+0000) > > This is just bad idea ... community is against it and I agree > If you are diamond1 level mid player,and you can't play support or jungle as diamond 5 u just suck in game . > Second u get autofiled one in 10 games or more ... It is the greatest idea what can be. Till now system favoured players that was swapping lanes in every game because system simply could not deal with that variable, but because of that system hurting really good one-lane-players.
Sirrkas (EUW)
: You forgot something very important. You are talking about a normal right? Normal MMR and Ranked MMR are not the same. That means, you could have Faker on your server. He is placed very high in rankeds and usually plays against Masters and Challengers. But when he decides, he plays normals only to test questionable builds while he is drunk, he could have silver MMR in Normal. Then op.gg shows you, you got a Challenger in your team, but he plays like silver in normals. That means, regarding his "skill power value" you use, he would be a 3, not an 8. Even though, he could play like an 8, if he really wants to. He just never does in normals. That is why his rating is so low there. Same goes for the players in your game. When your lux allways tries her best in normals, she probably has a rating, similar to her rankeds in normals. If the Zed however, just tries around, doesn't pay that much attention and generally not plays the champs he is good with, he could still have silver MMR for Rankeds but has Bronze MMR for Normals.
> [{quoted}](name=Sirrkas,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XfVmTxkl,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-01-22T11:30:11.656+0000) > > You forgot something very important. You are talking about a normal right? Normal MMR and Ranked MMR are not the same. That means, you could have Faker on your server. He is placed very high in rankeds and usually plays against Masters and Challengers. > > But when he decides, he plays normals only to test questionable builds while he is drunk, he could have silver MMR in Normal. Then op.gg shows you, you got a Challenger in your team, but he plays like silver in normals. That means, regarding his "skill power value" you use, he would be a 3, not an 8. Even though, he could play like an 8, if he really wants to. He just never does in normals. That is why his rating is so low there. > > Same goes for the players in your game. When your lux allways tries her best in normals, she probably has a rating, similar to her rankeds in normals. If the Zed however, just tries around, doesn't pay that much attention and generally not plays the champs he is good with, he could still have silver MMR for Rankeds but has Bronze MMR for Normals. I am surprised by how far people can not read with understanding and can not logically think. Read once again thread title... So... if the teams are created by completely randomized rules in draft game... why our winrate are evaluated? In that way winrate is not (can not be) a our win % indicator - so it make no sense itself, but if so... draft games should be placed in Training mode if players not represent same skill level.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pmeL9zri,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-21T21:47:34.225+0000) > > The difference is, we know what matchmaking is based on due to statements back from season 1, you simply refuse to acknowledge it. > > Now, can you kindly provide papers or statements that prove it's not the case? Or we can close this pointless discussion that's going in circles? In season 1 there was modified ELO system, after that RIOT have change it to MMR that we are know absolutely nothing ...and we going back to the beggining 1. RIOT force us to BELIEVE that Player Selecting System work fine even we can not veryfy it. 2. RIOT force us to BELIEVE that MMR exist even we can not see it. 3. RIOT force us to BELIEVE that C score specific player and S score of our champion means exactly the same and it is relevant to same MMR and if "C player" and "S player" are in the same team - everything is fine.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pmeL9zri,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-21T20:32:24.611+0000) > > So you concede you don't have scientific papers proving your hypothesis. > > As for your main point: you can believe what you want - doesn't mean it's actually true. So, funny enough, you just created a religious movement. There is no scientific papers/evidences proving that MMR exist so... what is the difference?
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pmeL9zri,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-21T16:39:50.113+0000) > > ...How? Any evidence that frustrated players spend more money on the very thing that frustrates them? > > Please link actual scientific research, not a "people go on a shopping spree to feel happy" argument. In the same way as saying that "MMR woks fine". If we have to BELIEVE that without known algorithm, without visible MMR value - system is proper... why we should not to believe that algorithm is bad, MMR not exist and - system is broken?
BigFBear (EUW)
: That edit was in NO way insulting! I just tryed to explain him that he was the player with the lowest MMR in that match. A "bad" silver 4 player can matched with a "good" Iron 1 player. I used the original numbers from his link. That has nothing to do with rank shaming. How else shall i explain it?? He is Iron 4 MMR and was asking why he is playing vs Irons. So it is rank shaming when i use these facts to explain it? lol. I haven't expressed any disparagement. Only when he called me a troll for whatever reason i said that he will never climb if he blames others for his situation.
> [{quoted}](name=BigFBear,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XfVmTxkl,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-01-21T17:40:26.516+0000) > > That edit was in NO way insulting! > I just tryed to explain him that he was the player with the lowest MMR in that match. > A "bad" silver 4 player can matched with a "good" Iron 1 player. > I used the original numbers from his link. > > That has nothing to do with rank shaming. How else shall i explain it?? > He is Iron 4 MMR and was asking why he is playing vs Irons. So it is rank shaming when i use these facts to explain it? lol. > I haven't expressed any disparagement. > Only when he called me a troll for whatever reason i said that he will never climb if he blames others for his situation. Lets look at game stats: my team top 2/11/9 jg 13/9/8 mid 12/6/8 adc 5/12/13 sup (me) 6/5/13 ...are you trying to say that my "low MMR" coming from good stats? ...or it may comes from wrong player selection to my team and maybe because of that I'm losing games?
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pmeL9zri,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-21T12:54:01.799+0000) > > So, since a game is based on algorithms and programming... You're saying that there's no algorithm. > > And since there's no algorithm, there would be no way to pair people up and create matches. > > Basically, LoL is just a chatting app where you look at the landing page, and occasionally click on it. > > Gotcha. Any evidence for that? Why should we believe you? > > Is Riot getting money from sales of things we can't even use, since they're tied to playing a game that isn't a game, but a chatting app? No. I'm just saying that algorithm may have nothing to do with fair-play but only with earning a money.
BigFBear (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=BigFBear,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XfVmTxkl,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-21T14:04:30.843+0000) > > _<Removed>_ Because in other way it make no sense - if division you placed in it is not relevant to MMR you have. But if your MMR when you are in Iron is the same as MMR player in silver - the system is F up !
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pmeL9zri,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-21T12:47:05.449+0000) > > And why would they do that, instead of using a formula that&#x27;s been used long before the MOBA genre was even a thing? > > Why would they change a core system in the span of three months? > > What guarantees you that the events in the history books actually took place, and the evidence wasn&#x27;t forged? > To simplify achieving their company assumptions... money. > You can look up Elo&#x27;s formula. ELO formula have nothing to do with team based games... much more with those - randomized.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pmeL9zri,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-21T12:40:38.687+0000) > > So what else would Riot use for matchmaking? Anything... even throwing a coin or scissors stone paper game ;) (it can be simply completely randomized and not specified with fixed conditions) > > And yes, it&#x27;s known that MMR is essentially another name for a modified ELO formula. ...or MMMMR is modified MMR formula and MMMMMMMMMR is modiefied MMMMR formula but still we know nothing about whis system so we can not be sure that it even exist
: > [{quoted}](name=Neosphoros,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pmeL9zri,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-21T12:20:02.662+0000) > > When you looking at any of football, basketball, hockey etc. player you can evaluate him by checking his score. Every time good player will have good stats. > > LOL force us to believe that it is not about stats but it is about INTERNAL HIDDEN indicator (MMR) so it is like he telling us that &quot;C&quot; player score is the same as other player &quot;S&quot; score... but what can we do? NOTHING. We can not prove it or disprove it becouse we can not veryfy it (like we can regarding to basketball, football etc)... becouse every data needed for that is hidden. > > It is like writing some test in the school. Nobody will show you your result but only you will hear evaluation and people that have checked your test forcing you that result (negative or posityve)they told you about - is true - even you can not verify it. > > So anything (becouse we no not know nothing at all) &quot;they&quot; will tell us - we have to believe that is true? Basically. LoL isn't baseball or chess that you can just check the rulebook. Riot can do anything they want with LoL, limited only by whatever tournament contracts may be in effect (preventing Riot from messing with pro matches, etc.) and Tencent's instructions.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pmeL9zri,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-21T12:35:23.780+0000) > > Basically. LoL isn&#x27;t baseball or chess that you can just check the rulebook. Riot can do anything they want with LoL, limited only by whatever tournament contracts may be in effect (preventing Riot from messing with pro matches, etc.) and Tencent&#x27;s instructions. So it is possible to say that in that way... "we can also BELIEVE that our placement in league or our player evaluation (by system) have nothing to do with our skills but only with system assumptions and where system may -want- us (in what division)"
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pmeL9zri,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-21T12:32:50.324+0000) > > Considering that ELO was visible in season 1 - yes. You can believe that it exists. "BELIEVE", and not - "KNOW"
: It's not a religion. It's just a closed-source, copyrighted, proprietary, commercial program operated as a service by a major corporation and owned by an even more major corporation. Don't let anyone tell you it's a sport.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pmeL9zri,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-21T12:01:13.723+0000) > > It&#x27;s not a religion. It&#x27;s just a closed-source, copyrighted, proprietary, commercial program operated as a service by a major corporation and owned by an even more major corporation. Don&#x27;t let anyone tell you it&#x27;s a sport. When you looking at any of football, basketball, hockey etc. player you can evaluate him by checking his score. Every time good player will have good stats. LOL force us to believe that it is not about stats but it is about INTERNAL HIDDEN indicator (MMR) so it is like he telling us that "C" player score is the same as other player "S" score... but what can we do? NOTHING. We can not prove it or disprove it becouse we can not veryfy it (like we can regarding to basketball, football etc)... becouse every data needed for that is hidden. It is like writing some test in the school. Nobody will show you your result but only you will hear evaluation and people that have checked your test forcing you that result (negative or posityve)they told you about - is true - even you can not verify it. So anything (becouse we no not know nothing at all) "they" will tell us - we have to believe that is true?
Show more

Neosphoros

Level 190 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion