Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: First, your story is awesome! I haven't heard much about the people that do the voices and recording for audiobooks and stories and such, so hearing this perspective was interesting and even inspirational! It's great that you have this passion and your course set is straight on it, and not only that, but you keep in mind how you got there and all the people and things that have helped you, and it's stuff like this that we all need a bit of- direction, passion, gratitude. People like you, who do things like edit videos together and make voice recordings, and don't actually perform in front of a camera or audience are seriously underrated, and this was an amazing example of that! As for my E. Lux list, I've not used it in a long time, but my order is 1) Water, because water magic is one of my favorite kinds! 2) Light, which is my favorite "element" in general (though Water lux is cooler imo) 3) Air, because of the grace and finesse implied in wind and air magic 4) Storm, because it blends Air and Water together with a fire-like power (lightning) 5) Fire, because it's another classical archetype of magic I adore 6) Dark, because while I like the theme, I am not as big a fan of the sinister magics (they have their place, but usually not for me. If I use dark magic, it's usually for non-dark purposes) 7,8,9,10) The rest, because I have much less experience with them both as magic in general and as forms of E. Lux P.S: E. Lux also inspired me, alongside a myriad of other complicated factors, in brainstorming stories regarding the use of magic, both because of the login music, and because I love the idea of a free-flowing magic that can be studied, controlled, channeled- however you want to call it, where the magical user hones their power and trains it and studies the magic, versus generic born-with-talent users, or "magically gifted" (Looking at you, Warlocks!) edit: Seconds after I post, I realize I have the E. Lux icon equipped! Definitely a favorite of mine
> [{quoted}](name=Gamer2god2gamer,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=d1kjxJL8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-29T01:27:48.316+0000) > > First, your story is awesome! I haven't heard much about the people that do the voices and recording for audiobooks and stories and such, so hearing this perspective was interesting and even inspirational! > > It's great that you have this passion and your course set is straight on it, and not only that, but you keep in mind how you got there and all the people and things that have helped you, and it's stuff like this that we all need a bit of- direction, passion, gratitude. > > People like you, who do things like edit videos together and make voice recordings, and don't actually perform in front of a camera or audience are seriously underrated, and this was an amazing example of that! > > As for my E. Lux list, I've not used it in a long time, but my order is > 1) Water, because water magic is one of my favorite kinds! > 2) Light, which is my favorite "element" in general (though Water lux is cooler imo) > 3) Air, because of the grace and finesse implied in wind and air magic > 4) Storm, because it blends Air and Water together with a fire-like power (lightning) > 5) Fire, because it's another classical archetype of magic I adore > 6) Dark, because while I like the theme, I am not as big a fan of the sinister magics (they have their place, but usually not for me. If I use dark magic, it's usually for non-dark purposes) > 7,8,9,10) The rest, because I have much less experience with them both as magic in general and as forms of E. Lux > > P.S: E. Lux also inspired me, alongside a myriad of other complicated factors, in brainstorming stories regarding the use of magic, both because of the login music, and because I love the idea of a free-flowing magic that can be studied, controlled, channeled- however you want to call it, where the magical user hones their power and trains it and studies the magic, versus generic born-with-talent users, or "magically gifted" (Looking at you, Warlocks!) > > edit: Seconds after I post, I realize I have the E. Lux icon equipped! Definitely a favorite of mine Thank you for the comment. Sorry for responding this late, I shared it and literally went traveling the next day. I'm very glad you enjoyed it and that my effort comes across so I'm really thankful for that :) Also the elementalist lists surprise me quite a bit, everyone has a different one which is great :D I lowkey thought everyone would just say storm and be done with it haha
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
NichtHurz (EUW)
: Just a little bit of appreciation for Kindred
I quite enjoy the "THE MASKS OF THE KINDRED SEEK YOU" quote, it always gives me the chills. Whilst I cannot provide anything official, I do want to share my youtube channel where I do lore videos, and Kindred is certainly one of the champions I'd like to focus on soon, as their lore and the potential for eerie content is very vast. Kindred was mentioned in Vlad's story but only for a brief moment, towards the very end (part 5 on my channel)[ I hope you'll enjoy <3](http://www.youtube.com/lorespotlight)
Nylisa (EUW)
: I feel like those green eyes at the end is a diversion! a safe guess would be Pyke, but knowing your work from before, Pyke would be too... obvious.
> [{quoted}](name=Nylisa,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=nAOiE9mX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-18T17:35:15.175+0000) > > I feel like those green eyes at the end is a diversion! a safe guess would be Pyke, but knowing your work from before, Pyke would be too... obvious. I certainly learned from my first teasers lol, they were too easy, so indeed, you are right :D Not necessarily a diversion but purposefully misleading slightly. Wednesday is just around the corner ;)
: Janna?
> [{quoted}](name=nintendo625,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=nAOiE9mX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-18T18:57:03.210+0000) > > Janna? Aah this is where I saw you before haha
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: On Art is Life, and blood
I quite liked the eerieness of it and although there isnt much blood in it I think that there is potential for it to come in play. It was somewhat refreshing to me that the approach was quite different from the expectations. Also if you enjoyed the story and want to experience it in a more vivid way, I am doing the story through audio in multiple parts with chilling ambient sounds and effects to bring it to life. Part one is out now. Part two will be going up in about two hours. I would love to hear your thoughts. https://youtu.be/2yTTbX5Ll-4
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Why was I banned? (Chat log included)
Based on what I'm seeing, you were punished for saying curse words and telling someone to report someone else. I mean, yeah I guess, but personally given the situation, in which I've been plenty of times before, I don't think you did anything wrong. I certainly wouldn't say this was exemplary behaviour but I'd certainly not find it toxic or punishable. The idea solution would be to mute people and ignore them. But you didn't exactly behave like a flamer. I don't know how the system works, but I imagine that if this process is automated, it probably adds up words you said like garbage, fuck, report him, etc. and since someone reported you, assumes you were toxic. Again, I don't know how the system works, but if I'm ever facing a flamer, I try to avoid negative words. I.e. I won't call someone stupid or trash, I'll say "you're as useful as balls on a dildo" or "did your mother drop you when you were a baby, or were you born that way?" Personally, judging by the way you responded, I have 0 problem with it. I would think that this was not a deserved ban. Naturally, Riot will say "any form of negativity is unacceptable" and they won't say "yeah insult them but only if they're toxic." So I doubt your ban will be undone, but if it means anything, I'm on your side. And I totally agree that, although it is preferable to work with your adc and pick a champion which complements them, there is nothing wrong with choosing a champion you want to choose. Sure, it may be a poor decision in a certain scenario, but it's your right. Just as much it's an adc's right to pick cleanse instead of heal. It's not like you did it in spite, or did you pick, like... I dunno, Zed support. P.S. This is probably one of the very rare "why did I get reported" threads which I support. So yeah, my word of advice, if you're gonna talk back, talk back with witty comebacks which perhaps won't be automatically picked up. Don't swear. Sarcasm works well. Someone tells you you suck? Tell them "Yeah, I'm playing with best Draven EUW. Faker is quaking." Someone calls you names, just piss them off. Act confused. Compliment them extremely. Call them handsome. Laugh. Etc. Spam an emote around them. I dunno. Sorry you got banned
Rioter Comments
paranoal (NA)
: I FEEL LIKE WHATEVER A PERSON HAS SAID IN A GAME, IF 2+ PEOPLE REPORT THEM, ITS AN INSTANT BAN
I concur. Post chat bans, because from what you say, the system banned you for no reason. So either there is a clear error in the system, which you need to prove, or you're lying and you flamed. Neither is certain, but we need proof.
Rioter Comments
: Awesome but Ezreal's gonna change in 3 days T_T
> [{quoted}](name=Aloe Plant,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gqPsUosc,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-07T22:45:27.902+0000) > > Awesome but Ezreal&#x27;s gonna change in 3 days T_T That's okay. We can remember him for a short time in this :D I also used Veigar's old W effect, which was pretty iconic in my opinion.
: OMG!! I've been wanting this for eternity, wish you could update this every year. :D Post this on reddit!!
> [{quoted}](name=JonnyBoyy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gqPsUosc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-07T17:36:17.267+0000) > > OMG!! I&#x27;ve been wanting this for eternity, wish you could update this every year. :D Post this on reddit!! Thanks so much :) I'm glad you like it! Well yearly there won't be that many new champions haha but you never know :)
Rioter Comments
Nylisa (EUW)
: Hey i guessed it right :D thanks for sharing this with us and great job.
> [{quoted}](name=Nylisa,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=3wIvtKu7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-26T21:49:07.111+0000) > > Hey i guessed it right :D > > thanks for sharing this with us and great job. Yes! You and one more person assumed it was Syndra, but you had more certainty :D I should pay attention to guesses and include them in future videos. Thanks again!
Rioter Comments
Nylisa (EUW)
: I already have, i watched several of your videos liked them and introduced your channel to some friends. i like your work overall.
> [{quoted}](name=Nylisa,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Ye7jp0kV,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-25T14:39:16.283+0000) > > I already have, i watched several of your videos liked them and introduced your channel to some friends. i like your work overall. Thanks! I try to recall all names i encounter on my videos, so in case I missed you I'll be more attentive :) I much appreciation for sharing!
The Iceborn (EUNE)
: Eve?
> [{quoted}](name=The Iceborn,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Ye7jp0kV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-25T12:19:20.073+0000) > > Eve? > [{quoted}](name=JoeAnarchy,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Ye7jp0kV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-25T11:57:13.729+0000) > > kindred Perhaps? Full video going up tomorrow!
Nylisa (EUW)
: I think it's Syndra. at first thought maybe Evelynn or Kai'sa but that's unlikely. Good job by the way.i like this promotion.
> [{quoted}](name=Nylisa,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Ye7jp0kV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-25T11:55:34.764+0000) > > I think it&#x27;s Syndra. at first thought maybe Evelynn or Kai&#x27;sa but that&#x27;s unlikely. > > Good job by the way.i like this promotion. I'm glad you liked it! Subscribe to get notified of the video. It's going up tomorrow :)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
The Iceborn (EUNE)
: Its not that people disliked the lore as much as they disliked the writer and how confusing it was to read :)
> [{quoted}](name=The Iceborn,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=KI46pVEq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-01T19:47:52.909+0000) > > Its not that people disliked the lore as much as they disliked the writer and how confusing it was to read :) Well I mean, I can't argue with you there :D I'm a bit biased because it's Lissandra, so I try not to take sides, but I had hoped I'd have some more clarity in the story, it would've certainly opened more options to play with on my side :D
Nylisa (EUW)
: This was nice. thanks for sharing. you deserve more credit for doing this. i try to share it with friends :)
> [{quoted}](name=Nylisa,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=KI46pVEq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-01T19:27:53.483+0000) > > This was nice. thanks for sharing. you deserve more credit for doing this. i try to share it with friends :) Thank you for the kind words :) I would really appreciate that!
Rioter Comments
: Your zeal is appreciated, but her new lore is a clusterfuck of poorly characterized and poorly written nonsense.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=4xbKB3Go,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-24T17:26:41.402+0000) > > Your zeal is appreciated, but her new lore is a clusterfuck of poorly characterized and poorly written nonsense. I suppose that is a valid perspective, I can't really deny it. I definitely do agree in part because the story appears like a cheese with a bunch of holes in it. I truly hope they fill in those blanks fast and that perhaps the final story isn't exactly what it seems. I'm hoping for a miracle okay? :D one can dream
Rioter Comments
: Lissandra's Bio Should Get Rewritten
"In that moment, her only choices were to let all the world be consumed, or to give up what she cared for most—Lissandra sacrificed her sisters and the allies they had gathered, entombing the Watchers beneath a glacial barrier of magical ice that could never be melted." This confuses me quite a bit. She cares for her sisters the most... yet she doesn't want them coming back. There are significant gaps in the story. The only way I see her sacrificing them is by either... I dunno, maybe entombing them all as well as the position was such that she could stop the watchers but had to entomb them all? Otherwise it doesn't make sense to me. I mean we're not talking life-drain capabilities, where she has to kill allies. Sacrifice would mean "Oh shit, bad place bad time, I have to sacrifice you." Meanwhile, perhaps her motives are power because she saw "potential" aside from death in the void. Maybe she quite literally only intends to stop the watchers, in order to keep this "potential" for herself. This would maybe also explain why she no longer wishers for her sisters to return, because they most definitely would want to stop her if they were to learn she could somehow harness power from the void. That's just a lot of speculation, I know, but there are so many gaps in the story. I'm just digging so hard cause I intend to do a lore biography video on her, and also a lore discussion to cover these theories. Very interesting.
: Riots takes on Lore is extremly fascinating and amazing. Well done
I love this but surprised to see it as so many people complain. I agree, lore can be quite polarizing but I really do love it and create videos about it! *Shamelessly throws a link* https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwu032dLmX56Ky190srhoIQ/videos
Rioter Comments
: If there is one thing the game never failed to deliver, it's good musics.
I quite enjoyed Akali's login theme music. Just very zen and thrilling at the same time to me.
: So what about Elementalist Lux?
Agree with Umbral Regent, they can just adjust the percentage of elemental power. Make it grow twice as fast in ARAM or in shorter game modes.
Pale Mask (EUW)
: Give Evelynn her psychotic laughter
At first I was confused cause I know I heard that laughter when she tried to charm me, and every damn time I'm like I NEED TO FIND THIS LAUGH, but I just forget so thank you so much for finding it. Also, here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=557frhhhWCs
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Ionia is, far and away, the most interesting continent/area in lore now.
I love the detail and all, but my favourite out of all is by far the Shadow Isles and any story connected to it. I love the ambiance and the mood of it, plus it allows me to play around with it, [as seen here.](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h8fTkYAnnA&t=1s) But I understand that they provide focus for what feels the best and what most people are curious about. As "LEgend of Rammus" says, it really is a shame they didn't update those places in a while. But still, I'm in no way complaining, love me some Ionia :)
: We need more information about the Frostguard.
Well, I mean they were originally defenders of "Freljord's ancient secrets" but I am rather curious what these secrets are. They used to be noble and al that, until she manipulated them. I agree and I'd adore more information about them. I suspect that Lissandra's future lore will be quite epic, if they ever focus on it, because it has massive potential. I mean, that's practically a new world that there's very little information about. I just really, really REALLY hope they don't fuck it up. Also, shameless self promo: You might enjoy this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDUCvTeLF_g
: And why did you entirely ignored last 3 lines about Lux's ult dealing too much base damage? Also no, Zed is exactly the same as Lux is except he gets in more dangerous situations than Lux. He needs to get near to ult you unlikely of Lux. I haven't played against a single Lux with Zed that didn't take barrier on mid making her impossible to kill unless jungler helps which basically never happens. Her W and Barrier together denies my entire combo. Yasuo is strictly situationally mobile. No minions = no mobility. On top of that, he needs to plan where is he gonna dash, at least a good yasuo does that, so he always have an escape pair of minions that he can use on his way back to safety. Katarina is straight up stupid, don't deny that. Her base damage on everything is too high.
> [{quoted}](name=Saint Lauren Don,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d7PG8lI2,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-27T21:50:08.950+0000) > > And why did you entirely ignored last 3 lines about Lux&#x27;s ult dealing too much base damage? Also no, Zed is exactly the same as Lux is except he gets in more dangerous situations than Lux. He needs to get near to ult you unlikely of Lux. I haven&#x27;t played against a single Lux with Zed that didn&#x27;t take barrier on mid making her impossible to kill unless jungler helps which basically never happens. Her W and Barrier together denies my entire combo. Yasuo is strictly situationally mobile. No minions = no mobility. On top of that, he needs to plan where is he gonna dash, at least a good yasuo does that, so he always have an escape pair of minions that he can use on his way back to safety. Katarina is straight up stupid, don&#x27;t deny that. Her base damage on everything is too high. I didn't ignore it. Like we agreed, that's her strength. I see nothing wrong with her ult damage. Zed is exactly the same as Lux.... wha? How? He can just spam abilities and poke her down. If she misses too much she gets drained of mana. he can just spam 24/7. Not to mention Zed can just ult her when she launches her Q to dodge it, which is a move any good zed does. He eats her alive with poke, if you can't devour her, that's on your man. Cause his poke is bad enough, but if a good Zed reaches a Lux without being rooted, may the good lord save you, even with a barrier. Yasuo is mobile if minions are around, massive dmg, but he has windwall to block her Q, E and even W if it matters. Unless she baits the windwall out, she can only hit him with the ult alone, without passive. If she gets a barrier, get a lifeline, get magic resist, adapt to the damage. In conclusion I think her kit is perfectly fine. She has strengths and also weaknesses. She's a perfect example of a glass cannon.
: She isn't tanky nor mobile, but that's why her entire kit is around poking from a fuck tone of miles away. Giving her any of the previously mentioned ones would be straight up stupid. Also, dodging her Q on mid range is not easy since she can put her E down to slow you into oblivion making her Q almost a point to click ability while also her both Q and E projectile speed is at 1200 currently making it even harder to dodge any of her abilities on mid range Also, Lux's ult base damage is ridiculously big. Having 300 base damage plus 75% of the maximum AP on level 1 ult is a bit too much don't you think? Add the cooldown refund and 20% from luden's echo + burst, that thing can take out 600hp in a blink of an eye with just one item and level 1 ult
> [{quoted}](name=Saint Lauren Don,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d7PG8lI2,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-07-27T15:21:49.087+0000) > > She isn&#x27;t tanky nor mobile, but that&#x27;s why her entire kit is around poking from a fuck tone of miles away. Giving her any of the previously mentioned ones would be straight up stupid. Also, dodging her Q on mid range is not easy since she can put her E down to slow you into oblivion making her Q almost a point to click ability while also her both Q and E projectile speed is at 1200 currently making it even harder to dodge any of her abilities on mid range > Also, Lux&#x27;s ult base damage is ridiculously big. Having 300 base damage plus 75% of the maximum AP on level 1 ult is a bit too much don&#x27;t you think? Add the cooldown refund and 20% from luden&#x27;s echo + burst, that thing can take out 600hp in a blink of an eye with just one item and level 1 ult You just said it yourself. That's where her kit strength lies. Poking and damage. Her weakness is mobility and lack of solid defenses or health. I'm talking serious weakness, not just mildly less defense. Zed/Kata/Yasuo or anything that is mobile and deals at least average damage can devour her. Even if she does land a Q on a zed in her face, he has enough strength to kick her ass before her ult cast finishes. If anything, I wish they enabled zhonya use while ulting. that would be a really sick combo to do as Lux, to ensure the ult is fired.
Show more

Noxxarian

Level 67 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion