: > [{quoted}](name=ONLY PLAY TO WIN,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cmg3AUie,comment-id=000e00000000,timestamp=2018-09-24T17:34:22.568+0000) > > You should probably shut the fuck up and enjoy your ban *shrugs* :^) https://media.giphy.com/media/9YqiiB9MLZjJ6/giphy.gif
> [{quoted}](name=Y0U ARE TRASH,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cmg3AUie,comment-id=000e000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-24T17:37:53.367+0000) > > *shrugs* :^) > > https://media.giphy.com/media/9YqiiB9MLZjJ6/giphy.gif go next life
: > [{quoted}](name=ONLY PLAY TO WIN,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qssKgj6E,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-23T11:13:09.396+0000) > > Lol what a load of bullshit (yes, she is balanced, the rest is a load of crap) your telling me that "In game, Ashe players tend to be less toxic because their character says healthy things like “United were stronger” and “lead the way” is toxic? wow. whelp i see you didnt read any of this actually.
the shit ashe says has absolutely 0 impact on how toxic the player is, that's delusional
: Ashe is a Healthy Champion
Lol what a load of bullshit (yes, she is balanced, the rest is a load of crap)
: Death Threats.
: as a person who has been to bronze-diamond and plans to be the first in iron 4 next season. I can say that the MAJORITY 80%+ (even more in lower elo) of marksmen do not think about letting their support relic
I have trouble believing that ADCs ( and by that I mean adc mains not autofills) in diamond don't think about letting their relic supports take some of the minions
: Supports get hungry to .....
Not every ADC is a dumbass just like not every Support is a god. Can people stop generalizing?
: Riot can we please get more emotes on the wheel? Here I even designed it for you.
I actually don't care as I never use more than 1 so I'll vote yes for the people who care
: IMPORTANT FIORA BUG!!!
Looks like barely out of range for me but I can't tell for sure as I haven't played Fiora in a long time
Alzon (NA)
: The PBE Jarvan Buff
This also helps his early jungle clear
: REMINDER, Rek'Sai basically doesn't have a passive
Problem with Rek'Sai is obviously her design. She was designed to be 'the jungler' so she was given nearly all if not all the tools a jungler wants. Obviously since she was literally made to be a good jungler people started abusing her and even after tons of nerfs she still managed to be good, even when she became a knockup bot, and eventually got gutted and then got mini-reworked but has never seen viability again. She kinda needs a bigger rework otherwise she'll be a godlike jungler or just bad, there's no in between with her.
: The recent Zed post in gameplay with the season 3 scarra video is completely wrong.
{{champion:238}} {{item:3147}} R + E + Auto , wait a sec, dead
: Poll: Is Riot's balance team trying at all?
They are trying to make us move to dota so yes they are trying
: Why isn't this more upvoted?????
Because Jhin is actually so broken that it's not even funny to joke about it anymore
Shåwn (NA)
: Look at this 2013 video of Scarra on Zed , 9-1-1 with 317 farm at 28 mins, lvl 18 vs lvl 14 vayne
This doesn't just show shit about zed, it just shows how the game should be in terms of damage or at least is close to how it should be
: Nunu nerfs and Pyke buffs?
Nunu is really fkin good, can't tell exactly if broken tbh, but Pyke buffs are just the usual stupid worlds buffs
: Pyke getting buffed
Obvious Worlds buff
: I don't really see the issue with this clip. Just respect her passive, it takes a bit of setup so if you pay attention to your minion health bars you can avoid getting cheesed until you have more abilities to trade with, it's not like she remains a lane bully for the entire laning phase. Is Talon unfair because he can Q W and auto twice with ignite to kill someone who mispositions without flash for free at level 2?
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IYsGssph,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-09-17T22:39:40.232+0000) > it's not like she remains a lane bully for the entire laning phase. We are talking about Irelia here, yes?
: > Mods just have my boards profile bookmarked, then ctrl-f "silver" and see if I've said anything about silvers without even looking at the OP LOL gotta protect the silvers We *really* don't have time for that shit, so I can promise you we're not just sitting there waiting for you to mess up. Chances are *far* higher that someone reported it, because any comment that even *partly* resembles rank-shaming tends to get pretty reliably reported.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UcZhAMw4,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-09-18T01:40:40.182+0000) > > We *really* don't have time for that shit, so I can promise you we're not just sitting there waiting for you to mess up. Chances are *far* higher that someone reported it, because any comment that even *partly* resembles rank-shaming tends to get pretty reliably reported. Yes yes a bunch of no lifers don't have time for that shit, get outta here
Maltasar (EUW)
: Hi Riot, Kass is OP, time to nerf, thanks.
although i do agree that kass is op, how can u even complain about him when u play wukong lmao
: "Silver balance team ruining the game"
I honestly WISH THE BALANCE TEAM WAS SILVER if and ONLY IF we get Morello back! Silver or not that guy had brains.
Nhifu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Fullmétal,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MAEnVtOZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-16T05:54:45.296+0000) > > He can't really get 3 or more autoes without red buff. If you want to talk early ganks, try Camille or Warwick. Warwick doesn't have a dash, relies on flash fear (graves doesn't) Camille has a dash and a slow but is melee And in cases where Warwick does gank.. he can't reposition to avoid the enemy jungler (graves LOL) Also keep in mind Graves clear speed is insane after buying a few AD items (now without the need of burning gold into skirmishers) he can comfortable outduel other junglers and still clear very fast with two swords, while other junglers that decide to go Tiamat or build into their first jungle item are behind. AP jungler - jungle item x2, amplifying tomb Other junglers - jungle item x2, sword maybe Graves - most likely two swords and boots at this point with an even better reliable clear of wraith camps (Junglers aren't competitive if they can't clear wraiths fast)
: It's almost like there are 4 members on your team that ALL have a way to get the skarner off you though.
Not if Kayn knocks you away and you end up alone with 4 skarners while your team is busy getting assfucked by him
: Take a lesson from Master x Master and improve your lobby system.
I honestly don't think that kind of thing would fit lol
Draffyr (NA)
: Last night, there were eight in the boss fight with nothing else around. Kayn knocked me into them. I missed almost the entire second phase of the boss battle because I was never not ulted.
Well that's exactly what happened to me, except for the number of skarners
: You say this and yet anyone can have an issue with any character. You wanna know who everyone hated before Zoe in mid lane? Syndra, for being a "brain dead, no counter-play champ that just kills you by pressing R." I defended Syndra back then like how I defend Zoe now. People gear their hate towards whatever FEELS like it's the strongest, regardless of if it's even warranted or not. And don't use stupid buzzwords like "overloaded". In most cases people on Gameplay use that word wrong, anyway.
: You say this but we can say this for anyone on this roster of 141 champs. By this logic, Teemo should be deleted and whoever made him should have been LONG GONE. He's literally only known for being a fucking nuisance.
I don't know where you pulled the first sentence from. There are champs in this game that aren't overloaded pieces of garbage and that aren't extremely frustrating to play against. And yes, Teemo is a garbage design.
Antenora (EUW)
: Like why buff {{champion:236}} ... He was already a 51 - 52% win rate, 30% pick rate adc.
: > [{quoted}](name=Beatrice falls,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q5MtWomu,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-09-15T19:00:10.876+0000) > > I do get your point. You can get talented for one thing, and not for another. Like I can't draw at all but I'm a good writer. I tried following drawing studies but I wasn't going anywhere simply because I wasn't progressing at all, while on the other hand, my writing skills have always been super good. Did I get offended when I got told to change my "path" ? No, now I enjoy what I'm doing because I'm good at it. Difference: There's CLEAR evidence that his designs are *good.* People didn't clamor for your drawings. People DO clamor for CT's champs. If I came and shat all over your *writing,* that's different from doing it over your drawings, especially if you're a professional writer with a resume behind you.
They are only good for the people playing them, not for the game overall.
: People think these "Make CT design PvE content" posts aren't insanely insulting somehow
They have a huge following because most people would rather play the cancer champ than playing against one.
Kelg (NA)
: Unpopular opinion(?) Don't nerf Urgot...
: Can we stop adding mini-skarners to these PvE events?
Today I was fighting 4 skarners and they dragged me one after another... it was very fun...
Tazxzx (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ONLY PLAY TO WIN,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4jnBjekw,comment-id=0008000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-15T11:28:18.977+0000) > > I'm saying that it applies more to AP Shaco since unlike AD Shaco you can't be proactive with it, you can just place traps and try to fool your opponents and if they are stupid enough to fall for it you have an impact, if they aren't then you don't. AD Shaco can actually try to initiate his plays Then what's the problem to have him in meta if he relys on player's stupidity. Sucks in teamfights, his damage sucks, he's not tanky at all, you can counter him with ORACLE at lvl 1, control ward and duskblade. He needs such a buff like adaptive e and adaptive q in my opinion.
I'm not saying he shouldn't get buffed, by all means if you want it to get buffed then get it buffed but what I'm saying is that it's not gonna make him good because the playstyle itself sucks so he'd have to do like +500000 damage on E to be even close to meta.
: Its almost like a pvp game company doesn't understand that kiting and takign things slow when you are severely underpowered and slowly making sure to whittle down the enemy is pretty much the tried and true tactic FOR LITERALLY EVERY PVE GAME IN EXISTENCE
They don't seem to know much about pvp either, sadly.
: so your saying that the only way an ap shaco wins is if the person is stupid or he got carried, you could say that about every champion
I'm saying that it applies more to AP Shaco since unlike AD Shaco you can't be proactive with it, you can just place traps and try to fool your opponents and if they are stupid enough to fall for it you have an impact, if they aren't then you don't. AD Shaco can actually try to initiate his plays
: Mundo is countered by one item and is OP in low elos now because they doubled his healing off ult. Riven if she can actually play her champion should never lose the 1v1's because of her spammable Shield, & her Ult doubles down on it. Rengar has always been a problem because of his One Shot. it just isn't interactive. By interactive I mean counterplay. All of them besides rumble are okay, & the only reason rumble isn't is because of the shield buff they did earlier in the past. That isn't okay.
That's exactly the thing about mundo... Executioner's doesn't really counter him anymore ever since they doubled his ult healing
: sure that helps but people have been abled to climb to ranks such as challenger with ap shaco and i doubt that those people made it entirely on the stupidity of every single laner they play against..
I don't doubt it, people aren't used to getting killed really fast by his traps since they rarely see ap shaco, also getting carried in the games where the enemies aren't stupid is also a thing
: Remake is admitting defeat. By keep playing 4v5 there is still a chance for victory.
Well feel free to play and lose your LP and MMR, but don't drag the rest of us into your delusions.
: the playstyle works if you play smart, and that is what is rewarding when you outplay someone and kill them, but right now you outhink someone but dont have any damage.
Tazxzx (EUNE)
: AP shaco should work like before the "rework"
It wouldn't make him good, AP Shaco sucks because the playstyle itself is shit, unless the enemies are retarded and walk into his traps he can't do anything
: Very different abilities with VERY different damage. Kat's ult also has nearly 300% AP scaling
> [{quoted}](name=Chum Your Waters,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T9oMmupk,comment-id=00040002,timestamp=2018-09-13T09:16:13.396+0000) > > Very different abilities with VERY different damage. Kat's ult also has nearly 300% AP scaling Don't forget that Kat's ult is also a long ass channel
: cries in sidestepping
> [{quoted}](name=MyBackFlipFailed,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T9oMmupk,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-09-13T09:16:42.898+0000) > > cries in sidestepping good luck sidestepping with that hitbox
: She's never gonna be as OP as you feel she is cause she's an all skill shot mage with no mobility. No matter how "strong" you think she she is, she's never gonna be that much of an issue.
> [{quoted}](name=Regina George,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T9oMmupk,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-13T05:50:37.975+0000) > > She's never gonna be as OP as you feel she is cause she's an all shill shot mage with no mobility. No matter how "strong" you think she she is, she's never gonna be that much of an issue. All skillshot mages without mobility can't be strong or broken? Well I guess that's why Xerath was meta a bunch of times!
: Thing is.......I too had to go through account recovery one time, went through the exact same email (not the live chat, though). I sent back one response, and my account was fine right after that. So, I have reason to believe that we may not be getting the full story here. Granted, I'm basing my belief off of only one occurrence, and me being a man of science, having only 1 or 2 data points will get you nowhere. So, if anyone else would like to chime in on their account recovery process, please do.
> [{quoted}](name=Electro522,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AsdqrxU2,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-09-13T01:34:57.505+0000) > > Thing is.......I too had to go through account recovery one time, went through the exact same email (not the live chat, though). > > I sent back one response, and my account was fine right after that. So, I have reason to believe that we may not be getting the full story here. Granted, I'm basing my belief off of only one occurrence, and me being a man of science, having only 1 or 2 data points will get you nowhere. > > So, if anyone else would like to chime in on their account recovery process, please do. Maybe it's different Riot Support members handling it differently. I did recover one of my accounts once and I gave maybe 6 or 7 (major. not minor) pieces of information about the account and got my account back. But as I said, some people might be less strict.
: why kaisa? she is only like 6 months old..
WHAT? ARE YOU DISCRIMINATING HER BASED ON HER AGE?
: Tired of being bursted down so fast? Play anti-assassins. Lulu, Janna, Tahm Kench! It's always nice when you see a cocky Zed go into a 1v5 and you fuzzy him with Lulu.
: yeah i was going to say.. you lasted 3 seconds? i think that's some kind of record now XD
took 2.5 seconds for the enemy to reach him and .5 for the enemy to kill him
: {{champion:236}} weakness is his short range and his bad late game potential (which with the later buff and the low duration of the game is a joke). {{champion:54}} is all about dodjing his R since it's a skillshot. {{champion:121}} stay close to your ally (at least instead of rengar he's gated by that while rengar can still burst even if the enemy is near their ally), I think that's a counterplay even to sound like "just cc him". Maybe I can find something on zoe. Other are pretty too strong with low counterplay (basically be ranged,getting shield,stay safe,buy armor ecc) or has lost/it's not clear their weakness ({{champion:145}} is supposed to be weak early game for scaling harder,{{champion:202}} has supposed to have a small amount of ms for helping his reload but it went too high so after the 4 shot, he can just run away with no chance to get him)
> [{quoted}](name=Killer of Night9,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wEcjzRi3,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-11T13:15:08.838+0000) > > {{champion:236}} weakness is his short range and his bad late game potential (which with the later buff and the low duration of the game is a joke). > {{champion:54}} is all about dodjing his R since it's a skillshot. > {{champion:121}} stay close to your ally (at least instead of rengar he's gated by that while rengar can still burst even if the enemy is near their ally), I think that's a counterplay even to sound like "just cc him". > Maybe I can find something on zoe. > Other are pretty too strong with low counterplay (basically be ranged,getting shield,stay safe,buy armor ecc) or has lost/it's not clear their weakness ({{champion:145}} is supposed to be weak early game for scaling harder,{{champion:202}} has supposed to have a small amount of ms for helping his reload but it went too high so after the 4 shot, he can just run away with no chance to get him) dodge malph ult lol
: doing what? you didnt say anything
Oops, my bad, I was talking about using D for flash.
Show more

ONLY PLAY TO WIN

Level 32 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion