: Why is League of Legends so polarizingly infuriating even for casual players?
I would say the main course of the game is setting a lot of us onto the toxic path. One of the main reasons is that when you get behind there is not much you can do to get back up, because the game is made to be oppressive toward you when you get behind. The amount of dmg you can do with some champions with only 2 long swords is insane. We, as a community went for the "Lets speedrun league of legends". Everybody is abusing picks (Tahm Top and so on) to the point until it gets nerfed. I never had fun going against Tahm Top. The current goal is to make fair to play against champs. But I wanna have fun to play against champs, and that is never the case facing overloaded champs with little counterplay.
TheFortex (EUNE)
: Nerf flash psl riot ty
I remember the time when Flashing onto your ally with very very low HP killed him :D .. they nerfed it.
: > [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TKiJtzI3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-01T18:18:49.716+0000) > > -if you try to install league, the game deletes your operating system If League is patching it will automatically update Windows
> [{quoted}](name=Abibyama II,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TKiJtzI3,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-01T18:55:02.682+0000) > > If League is patching it will automatically update Windows Insert *this is the most evil thing I can imagine* meme here RN!
Rioter Comments
vrasidaros (EUNE)
: Help with jungle?
Try to take Bloodrazor instead of Warrior enchantment. Take BorK as a second item. After that just IE and Hurricane. When playing champ like Kindred in the jungle, note that you must know where the enemy jungler is, and never let him take your stacks. Junglers are starting bot side, for the most part, and remember that your enemy will get to top lane at 2:45. Play around it, wait int eh bush, and ping your top laner. Junglers in your elo mostly do not know how to pressure lanes. Bot lane is kinda hard to gank, and you are at a higher risk of dying there. For Kindred its mostly safe to gank top, and mid, if they dont have an assassin, if they do, farm until lvl 6. If you have problem that your slow on E isnt enough, take blue smite :).
Rioter Comments
: So where is "My Shop"
Love your name dude! Just wanted to say..
Jamlance (NA)
: Thoughts on Jungler
I mained jungle for 2 years. I am a top/mid main now again, and sadly, most jungler today have tunnel vision. They have no macro play skills, no map awareness and just basic game knowledge. Being a good jungler is the harderst thing in league, but srsly, if I see my Sejuani having 0/0/0 in 13 minutes she deserve to be hard flamed into oblivion.
Reksee (NA)
: Opinion: More Mobility does not make the game fun
Ohh also 3 out of 4 champs thtat you stated are manaless champs that have free everything, and will gut your lane when you have to back because you dont have mana anymore.
Avux (NA)
: FIX YASSUO WINDWALL BUG
Good, keep it, this champion is overloaded anyway.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: as someone who has been playing rankeds for 9 seasons Yes Yes it does, and I remember it clearly though it needs to be like a 15 or 16 lose streak (from my experience)
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WyNMQZzE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-24T05:15:01.564+0000) > > as someone who has been playing rankeds for 9 seasons > > Yes > Yes it does, and I remember it clearly > > though it needs to be like a 15 or 16 lose streak (from my experience) That actually was. Now we "tested it" because we got bad luck with my friend. I had 9 loose streak, he had 6. Before that I had +23 and -12, after that I got +16 and - 17. He had +19 and got +16 and - 15.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: June 20
Hello Meddler. I just played some games with Ryze, and he is seriously just sad. All you do is use E Q "combos" to waveclear. But not really. You are open to ganks, no shield to guard you, even tho you are squishy. He is also almost required to take Saphire crystal as a first buy, that means he looses all the benefits that goes with dorans ring/shield. Are you planning looking into it? Or should I abonden that champion for good as I had to do with Zyra mid?
: When did Ryze ever heal himself? Ohhhhhhh. I got an idea! https://i.imgur.com/mlx8Q1l.jpg[\img] Let's see: https://i.imgur.com/OdOWvPF.png[\img] And the final touch: {{item:3146}} https://i.imgur.com/vn7RJSw.jpg[\img]
> [{quoted}](name=Relax I am noob,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tzK6dYfN,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-19T13:11:05.644+0000) > > When did Ryze ever heal himself? > > Ohhhhhhh. I got an idea! > https://i.imgur.com/mlx8Q1l.jpg[\img] > > Let's see: > https://i.imgur.com/OdOWvPF.png[\img] > And the final touch: > {{item:3146}} > https://i.imgur.com/vn7RJSw.jpg[\img] In the early stages of the game, before his first rework his ult upon activating gave him 20% spell vamp.
: How many older players feel like they only play 2-5 champs due to reworks?
Been here since S1. There is a problem that back then, we played the game, trying to find out what actually works, it wasnt (atleast for me) all about elo. I was a noob back in the days. Now you can see just all the clickbait titles on YT about what champs and builds are easy to abuse to rank up. The word ABUSE is really important here, cuz we didnt do that, but everybody started playing the main strats when we found out how strong it was. Since that we, as a community basically started doing a "speedrun" of League. We abuse everything just to see that sweet +15LP at the end, we dont need for the game to be diverse or fun. I think thats where a lot of the frustration comes in, because we abuse the strat, but when we loose in the end "when we were suppose to win" we get insanely tilted and angry that is didnt work. Half of the people playing this game shouldnt play it at all, its just too addictive.
: "We don't pick favorites for skins"
1. {{champion:45}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:68}}
SLF1SH (NA)
: What role/Champ should I play? pls help!!
Hmm, lets see. Aggressive and with some learning curve. Top lane: Darius, Riven, Rumble, Jax Jngl: Master Yi, Kayn, Hecarim, Twitch Mid Lane: Katarina, Syndra, Yasuo, Zed, Le Blanc ADC: DRAAAAAVEEEEEN Support: Alistar, Pyke, Blitzcrank, Xerath (he is good when going full dmg and if you can hit skillshots)
: lux mid is just fine you cannot nerf her Q because its nerfing her mid lane aswell. the only thing you can do is maybe nerf her W
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uRjKIyUl,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-10T10:45:38.052+0000) > > lux mid is just fine you cannot nerf her Q because its nerfing her mid lane aswell. the only thing you can do is maybe nerf her W TELL THAT TO MY MID LANE ZYRA! She got gutted because she "shifted" to support!
d00mface (EUW)
: If you could take one object from the world of Runeterra to have what would you take?
ApexRiven (EUW)
: I tihnk i may quite playing toplane honesly. This role suck
Its funny for me as a toplaner, how many people get autofilled top and they dont know what to do. They are trying to play it, like it would be mid lane, or bot. They get punihsed so hard, and then they say "juggers are op, top lane champs are op" .. No, they are not, farmed adc or mage kills you instantly and all you can do is split push. TP had 6 minutes CD! That means in average game I can use it whole 3 times! WOW! I just take ignite to help my jungler.
SirEnds (NA)
: What tilts you the most?
When I am playing well but cannot actually even help to decide if I win or no, because I am a top laner, and the games is about bott and jungle.
: Riot, if you're not going to put all the effort into updating old skins to match their price...
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: 6th version of ryze btw
Why does this look like Ryze in S2? With his E bouncing. I feel like they dont know what to do with him anymore :D
ßøss (NA)
: Please for the love of god prioritize on fixing your shit client
I told them during alpha testing, nothing changed. Performance is still ****... sad days, we have to start voting with our wallets
: Zyra's Midlane problem
I think that what you say is true. Take down her base dmg, improve scaling. The one thing that she never got back up from was the Rune + item change. We had to pick +15 magic pene runes for her, some magic pene masteries and go full magic pene build, she was good in the moment of having like 45 MP. They just accepted her as a burst support, and I know they are not listening to Zyra mid mains.. yea...
nelogis (EUW)
: You're.... you're giving more damage to Flask and reducing it's lane sustain?
Ehm, and people are ping me when I pick 3 reju beads and a potion as starting item for lvl 1...
: Riven cooldowns are too short
Irelia has mana... Riven is not really that strong when she cannot get early kills, or gets CCed. Since her release I pick Garen into her, and most of the time she cannot do much against me.
: Would you play a "hardcore mode"?
I can hear at the start of the round "Hardcore Teamdeathmatch" "Lets take them out" :D.
: I have 53000 BE and I can't spend any of it.
: Riot, seriously, your client works worse than an emulator
I have sent all those things that we see, mainly performance issues, to Riot as a feedback when I got my hands on the Alpha version of this client. The major things, in their eyes, like balck squares all over the client got fixed, not the performace tho.. and it never will, we are still playing the game, using the client, they have no need to change it. I would also love to benchmark the client and league on those chinese cyber cafe PCs, because you cannot basically get your hands on those special GPUs they have. I think the client is optimized for that set up, and they dont need to optimize it for anything else.
: Mordekaiser's new bio - It sucks. It sucks hard. All of the epicness from before is just gone.
New Mordekaiser to me is like a strange combination of W40k chaos gods.. He looks like Khorne. I have to agree that his new bio doesnt really draw me in at all, but that happens for every new/reworked champion. There is no, to me, interesting champion in his own way. And when I finally found interesting champion both bio and gameplay Riot nerfed it to the ground :D RIP
Zoli Ben (EUNE)
: Future tier 1 VGU list going forward?
Where is {{champion:45}} ?
sVzMyron (EUW)
: geez I absolutely hate his clear. If you're invaded you might as well go afk
Well, but at the same time I had times when I had 1 cs (red buff) and 4 kills.. If you get screwed early it gets really hard to do anything, but you just have to play the waiting game.
: Marksmen with Melee animations
This is already present in HotS. Raynor uses his gun, but when he gets melee he uses his bayonet.
: What category do you report players who steal lanes in Draft Pick?
This was a serious issue for years, but never have I heard about anyone who got banned for it. One person I knew did this for about 500 ranked games every year, never got banned.
: Smurfs, Ruin the Ranking Experience
I think the sadest thing for me was when I played on a smurf, with a friend to help him get started. I got mid, got Ryze because I am comfortable wih him, and went against Zed. The Zed, as I quickly realized was a smurf from higher Gold, and he got some early kills, trash talked me on how bad I am and so on. So I said ok, not anymore, and started playing fully, getting some outplays and just proceeded to destroy him. After that he shit talked me a ton, about how I am a piece of **** smurf (mind me that was like Bronze 3 mmr game), that should get banned and how I am reported for scripting. If you are going to smurf, just to thrash talk others you have no place in this community.
Sirhaian (NA)
: VFX Updates for Amumu, Lulu, Tryndamere and Ziggs
Yea I kinda like the Tryndamere one, I dont play the other ones :)).. Btw, are you planning to look at Veigar? Like in the new showcase video of new Mordekaiser, the difference between him and Veigar is just WHOA :D
sVzMyron (EUW)
: bronze IS elo hell
Bronze, Silver, Gold -> Twitch jungle is the answer, /fullmute all command, take everything, hard carry.
: What is one skin you always forget exists?
Shamrock Malphite, Granite Malphite....White Mage Veigar, Baron von Veigar...Siren Cassiopea
: Current most popular top picks are so dull or frustrating to play against
I would say that the most problematic one is Jayce (IMO). When I pick Garen/Olaf/Malphite I normally dont have big problems dealing with these champs.
Sherogarth (EUNE)
: Lets face it: Mordekaiser's ult will become a balancing nightmare.
GankLord (NA)
: Riot if you're dead set on making Zyra a full support
I just wanna play my main Mid again. Its sad that because pro players started picking her for a support her mid got killed...
: The New Mord is a Dark Souls Boss
As a DS speedrunner -> Still gets destroyed by a hamster with a blowgun. Its the equivalent of destroying Soul of Cinder lvl 1 with a Broadsword :D.
KesEmakk (EUNE)
: So what's riot's philosophy these days now?
And I thought Zoe is just broken, with her bubble and RNG W + using your own summs against you... but Sylas, that can steal your ult, even tho you dont even have it yet... like, ok GJ!
: Im leaving the jungle
I dont know who said it, but as a 3 year jungle main I agree "everyone who mains jungle must be a masochist".
: > [{quoted}](name=Padoµch,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BiR4kAjE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-24T07:27:36.136+0000) > > Because we are EUNE, the most garbage server on this planet REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE We aren't but it's just the reputation I played most of my time in Euw Kinda both are the same servers Except that Eune is slightly more toxic while Euw has more trollers and griefers By trollers I mean the Nunus with Clease and Ghost Or Soraka Jungle with Cleanae and Ghost that stats in your lane to share xp then ints and takes a shutdown to even put you much more behind
> [{quoted}](name=Kitsune Kawaii,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BiR4kAjE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-24T11:38:30.990+0000) > > We aren't but it's just the reputation > I played most of my time in Euw > Kinda both are the same servers > Except that Eune is slightly more toxic while Euw has more trollers and griefers > By trollers I mean the Nunus with Clease and Ghost > Or Soraka Jungle with Cleanae and Ghost that stats in your lane to share xp then ints and takes a shutdown to even put you much more behind It was a joke :D
: More People in Higher Ranks
Actually, I dont remember 5%, but I clearly remember that when I got smurf account to Gold 5, it said on op.gg that I am in 12,6% players. It was couple years ago tho.. People got used to meta, and abusing things, so they climber and the ranked became flooded with tens of thousands of smurf accounts on every server, they inflate the ladder a lot.
: At this rate , EUNE should have 100 or 200 compensation event tokens
Because we are EUNE, the most garbage server on this planet REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
: It's insane to me that Diamond was so much easier to get than climbing out of silver.
I think the only way to properly carry low elo games is to be a jungler hyper carry. I use Master Yi and Twitch...
: Tryndamere is unhealthy for league
Remove Zoe then.. she depends on RNG from her W.
: Maybe reduce dmg, and we can still enjoy it like its a speed run, just a little slower.
The dmg needs to be reworked should I say.. Tweak it a little bit, but that is a discussion for another day.
Show more

Padoµch

Level 130 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion