Pika Fox (NA)
: If being bad were punishable, youd be banned. Id be banned. Everyone would be banned. Dont try to pass yourself off as someone who goes 30/0 every game.
Where did I say I went 30/0 every game. I didn't go 0/19 in any 30 min games either tho ;)
Pika Fox (NA)
: No, again, youre not helping yourself with your argument. Inting has a specific definition. It is not "oh youre in diamond so now its different". Its literally in the fucking name, intentional feeding. Key word intentional. Unless you can actively prove it was intentional that he repeatedly died, you lose the argument by default.
Can you show me a way to prove the intention of somebody? Or you think intentional feeding bans should not exist? BTW the message for inting and griefing is the same if I know well :) And in this case I use these two things as the same, might be my bad. But intentionally sucking like hell (not running down mid, but playing like Hashining did) is still punishable.
: After watching a compilation of all his death, none of them seem intentional to me and I could totally be in his case if I picked a squshie first time into someone like adrian riven on his smurf when I don't even have the basic of the subclasse (he's a bruiser player and though viktor was op, I personnaly dont have this kind of mental but it's common). First death he was distracted and invaded, back in lane he got cheesed in the bush, then adrian made pretty good close gab as soon as riven was on sigh with good animation cancel that would have catch off guard more than one. On the TP 1v1 on riven, I can still see a little chance of outplay possible which is not that bad assuming how much he worth in gold compared to riven, assuming his play style I can see him taking the risk.
1. Death, he had at least 2 sec to react after he sees the enemy, but he just walks into them instead. 2. You do not facecheck a bush vs Riven without flash with a squishy champion. Maybe on your level you do it, in mid Dia no. 3. Ye, I still see a slight chance of Riven DCing, but nothing else could have worked. If you base your tactic on the enemy randomly DCing, the you are trolling :) Ofc, he took the risk with this playstyle. He was trolling, which means you take every risk to die :D I really do not see any point arguing about it, it is soo fckin obvious he was trolling, that I have no idea how the fck is anybody even defending him....
Pika Fox (NA)
: Thats literally not what inting is or means, else every new player who does literally think thwy can 1v1 towers would get banned. Inting is INTENTIONALLY feeding, not "well its not intentional, but i wouldnt do that off tilt so it might as well be". Fact is hashinshin plays like a boosted iron 5 scrub on tilt, and always assumes he can 1v1
Hashinin is not a new player. And if we use your definition, since we NEVER know the intent, then nobody should be ever punished. Maybe he thought he can 1v5 them in fountain. Oh fck, he couldn't, nvm, just unlucky. Oh, he thought for the 16. time he can tank and solo take a tower. But nvm, just bad decisions. If you constantly make bad decisions compared to your skill level, for example thinking that you can 1v1 a fed Riven like 8 times in a row, when you were never even close to kill her, and you do this in Diamon, then YOU ARE INTING.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >Can I force them to not use words I do not like? No. *cough* [Terms of Use](https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/legal/termsofuse) *cough* _**5. CODE OF CONDUCT**_ *The following are examples of behavior that warrant disciplinary measures:* *v. Transmitting or communicating any content which, in the sole and exclusive discretion of Riot Games, is deemed offensive, including language that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, or racially, ethically, or otherwise objectionable;* *xi. Selecting a Summoner name that is falsely indicative of an association with Riot Games, contains personally identifying information, or that is offensive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable. You may not use a misspelling or an alternative spelling to circumvent this restriction on Summoner name choices. Riot Games may modify any name which, in the sole and exclusive judgment of Riot Games, violates this provision, without notification to you, and may take further disciplinary measures, including account termination for repeated violations;*
You are right. The good question should be: "Should I be able to force them?" And imho the answer to that is NO.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >Yeah, but you are totally okay killing black people In game(Lucian). Or black people killing whites (Lucian killing Lux). Or what is the closest to the reality black people killing black people (Lucians killing Lucians in non draft mode). you **do** know the difference between in-game violence and irl violence, right? *whispers hint* : one of them isn't real >Did he throw it around ON OTHERS? Or was it his club name? A club, consisting of black people calling themselves N-GURS. Or you think, that blacks can not use words to refer to their friends as they want? They often call their friend this word. Do you really want to oppress black people again, by telling them what words they can use to refer to their own group? again. league has rules about it. rules that you agreed to follow when you made the account. we all did. and having slurs in your name, be it club name or summoner, is against said rules. it's not a difficult concept! >For example I do not want to see YOUR NAME, should you be forced to change it, or should I just hide the name, if I have a problem with it? the difference is that his name is ok according to riot. those names are not
> you do know the difference between in-game violence and irl violence, right? whispers hint : one of them isn't real Yes, this is exactly what I wanted to point out, you know the difference between being called a %%%%%% in real life and being threatened, and seeing this word in a game. One of them is not "real". I think I already covered the 2 other points in my previous comments :)
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >Why do you want to oppress black people, not allowing them to use the words what YOU do not like? They usually refer to each other as this word. it's not about opressing. it's about disrespect. just because some black people like the pejorative and use it against each other in a joking manner, it doesn't mean that all of them react to it in the same way. as a paralel, some women are perfectly comfortable with reffering to themselves as "b!tches". i don't know if you noticed but not all of them are ok with that word. >Why do you want to stop them using words for themselves? they are free to do it amongst themselves. but league has rules against it. rules that everyone agreed to follow when we made the accounts that we are now using. if you no longer feel that the rules should apply to you then i suggest you find something else to play i hear fortnite is popular {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
It was the name of a group, what people decide to join or not. These words were not used on anybody else. Who the fck are you to tell them to not disrecpect THEMSELVES? And yes, most women do not like to be called bitches. But if there is a group of women, who CHOSE ON THEIR OWN, that they would like to be called bitches, and they name THEMSELVES as bitches. You have no reason/right to tell them how they can call THEMSELVES. > they are free to do it amongst themselves. but league has rules against it. rules that everyone agreed to follow when we made the accounts that we are now using. if you no longer feel that the rules should apply to you then i suggest you find something else to play Rules what you can argue about if they make sense, in my opinion these rules do not make sense, that's why I argue about it. But Rito has EVERY RIGHT to take actions against this group. I'm not arguing about their right, im arguing about it makings sense or not. In hungary they passed a law "against"(even this part is arguable) homeless people. I do not agree with that law, and I do argue against it. But the police has every right to take actions against people who break this rule, that's clear. I'm arguing about the idea behind the actions, since the actions are lawful.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: so in your opinion would it be ok for 5 white people of german descent to make a clan called "Heil Hitler"? because, according to your logic, there's nothing wrong with that. i mean... assuming you are not a hypocrite... > [{quoted}](name=Phoenixdust,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=64QUE42r,comment-id=000300000002,timestamp=2018-10-26T10:33:46.205+0000) > > > Should I remind you, that words on the internet from a stranger are words? Words don't kill, rape, torture in an online game.
Actually no, because "heil hitler" is not a name how the members of the group refers to themselves. So your example would be correct if the group would be named "Nazis". And ye, I would be totally fine if Nazis called themselves Nazis, and I do not see any problem with it. (Also in my personal opinion the name you suggested should be allowed as well. Are they assholes? Yes. Can I force them to not use words I do not like? No. Case closed. Rito forces the usage of words, and I do not like it. But this is their policy, im arguing about the policy. If OP submits a ticket, they would be forced to rename their group. But I as a person do not have to agree with that decision.
: Considering I've had friends and family have people roll up on them and the last word they heard before a trigger was pulled in their face was the N-Word.. Yeah I have a BIG problem with Racism in a video game designed to escape the horrors of the real world. Or friends and family that have been kidnapped, tortured, mutilated, raped, and killed because of the color of their skin.. Those are fighting words. It isn't funny, it isn't cool. You don't get to go throwing that word around without consequence. Racism isn't a laughing matter. For some people.. hearing that word is one of the most fear inducing things ever. **I don't want to see that fucking shit in my game.**
> Yeah I have a BIG problem with Racism in a video game designed to escape the horrors of the real world. Yeah, but you are totally okay killing black people In game(Lucian). Or black people killing whites (Lucian killing Lux). Or what is the closest to the reality black people killing black people (Lucians killing Lucians in non draft mode). > Those are fighting words. Should I remind you, that words on the internet from a stranger are words? Words don't kill, rape, torture in an online game. > You don't get to go throwing that word around without consequence. Did he throw it around ON OTHERS? Or was it his club name? A club, consisting of black people calling themselves N-GURS. Or you think, that blacks can not use words to refer to their friends as they want? They often call their friend this word. Do you really want to oppress black people again, by telling them what words they can use to refer to their own group? > I don't want to see that fucking shit in my game. If I know well, you can hide the player names. Just because YOU do not want to see something, does that mean, nobody should be able to use it? For example I do not want to see YOUR NAME, should you be forced to change it, or should I just hide the name, if I have a problem with it?
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Phoenixdust,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=64QUE42r,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-10-26T09:44:25.972+0000) > > I'm not comfortable with your name. What will you do now? > > Nobody gives a fck about what are you comfortable with and what not. Did they harm you in any way? No. Good, go look for other made up problems ;) If you are not comfortable with other people's name, you can also report it. No one is going to stop you from doing it. Similarly, you also shouldn't stop others from reporting things that disturbs them. Your personal idea on what is a problem or otherwise is also not universal by any means. And there is no reason that you should expect others taking it as gospel in their evaluation. Also, a racial slur that's been in use to dehumanise others for centuries and still very much used today, is NOT a "made up" problem. Nice false equivalence with pretending it holds the same amount of water as being offended by nothing.
Why do you want to oppress black people, not allowing them to use the words what YOU do not like? They usually refer to each other as this word. Why do you want to stop them using words for themselves? Do you think they are not capable to think alone, and you have to tell them what words they can and can not use? O.o Sorry, but forcing your ideas on a minority is how all these things started, do you really want to continue the oppression?! God, you are such a racist....
: Highly Racist Clan Tag Going Under The Radar
I'm not comfortable with your name. What will you do now? Nobody gives a fck about what are you comfortable with and what not. Did they harm you in any way? No. Good, go look for other made up problems ;)
: > [{quoted}](name=Phoenixdust,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=NfyEAfAl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-25T18:57:28.567+0000) > > You just said you watched that game. He did THAT game for the ban. > > Are you honestly comparing silver games to mid/high dia? Okaaay…. Also, it is almost impossible to die more than 19 times in 30 min. You have to run it down mid, to manage it. > > Maybe this your silver understanding on what to do. But in reality you can start playing more defensive / if needed he can roam. Also TPing on a lost tower around 8 min was totally intentional feeding, he can not think he can kill Riven and the tower was like 3 AA low HP. He had time to cancel the TP when he saw Riven waiting for him, but NO, he decided to int. > > The moral of the story is to not int. get off the boards please
Because i'm not defending your lovely troll (sorry I mean streamer) at all cost? O.o He trolled, he got banned. Get over it. I'm just sad it was not a perma :\
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: Contradicts what exactly? That inters earn a 14-day ban on the first confirmed offense, or that it's easier to detect than trolling?
I've sent 2 tickets about the same troll to support, both were reviewed and nothing happened.
Vuxem (NA)
: Unban hashinshin lmao.
Ye, unban a troll, just because you like to watch him or what? The ban was well deserved, and hopefully stays. Sad it was not a perma :\
: > [{quoted}](name=Phoenixdust,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3FciAyeL,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-25T21:24:44.391+0000) > > The "F" word is worse than trolling, according to Rito. Nah, both earn a 14-day ban on the first confirmed offense. The word is easier to *detect* than trolling though, which is why it is more rapidly punished.
Ye, ye ofc man. Sure, if you say so, yet every experience contradicts you :\ (Only total obvious inters are banned, soft inters never...)
Emkata007 (EUNE)
: Cant believe the double standarts wow
The "F" word is worse than trolling, according to Rito.
: I don't have a match with 19 deaths, but I have one not far from it. https://i.imgsafe.org/22/2215408e9d.jpeg Just played that match yesterday btw
In a 40 min game, when the most deaths were 15 (and he had 13 kills and 12 assist next to it, which means that he just ran in a fight killed somebody made an assist and died basically), this is a "little bit" different what Hashining did ;) Also, 40 (39) min and 15 deaths. Try again.
Pika Fox (NA)
: Its hashinshin... Hes dumb enough and with a big enough ego that im in the camp of it not being inting and that he honestly believed he could win. He tilts hard, doesnt mean hes trying to die and feed and lose.
Just like every inter running down mid, they didn't want to int. They just thought they can take that tower solo. If somebody is THIS dumb, then he is inting.
: Did you just say women can’t play tennis? I think a better comparison would be kids playing tennis to pros.
I said these are 2 totally different sports, maybe silver players play silver LoL very good, but that is not Master LoL. Those are 2 different games. And on the tennis, you do not have to listen to me, there are much more competent people to talk about this issue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cRIb63X_e0 No more commentary needed, I think :)
: > [{quoted}](name=Phoenixdust,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=NfyEAfAl,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-10-25T19:16:41.522+0000) > > Could you prove it with a link to YOUR match history? I've looked at some of the games where you stomped somebody, but I couldn't find a game like that :\ > > You might be right on the not running down mid part. But note that griefing (still intentional) leads to the same punishment message if I remember well. So, yeah, I don't say that he ran down mid, but he was obviously trolling and not trying to win. > And if I know well, he was master as well once. And playing against a good enemy does not mean you have to troll. Does not mean you have to walk in the enemy at lvl1, when you had like 2 sec to react bc you saw them. Doesn't mean you have to TP on a lost tower to int. Doesn't mean you have to face check a bush at lvl1 vs a Riven with a squishy champ. And the list goes on. Making a bad decision is okay. Making 2-3 bad decisions are a bad game. Making ONLY bad decisions is inting. > > 1. You can, if you are diamond (former master), you know how to play defensive against god itself. > 2. Also, it makes a difference when you are comparing it to YOUR games. Umm that first trade where he "walks into the enemy" is actually quite a close trade. He made an effort to correct himself and took Riven down to less than 10 percent health. That's not even close to "trolling". I have never watched him before, I honestly cannot tell you how good or bad he is. I don't think it matters either. Intent is what matters, and I don't sense any "intent" watching this game that he's purposely trying to feed the enemy. He makes the best out of every trade as well as he can, he never dies without putting his damage down on the enemy or making an attempt to escape. Even in that second death, you can clearly see he doesn't have flash and he's trying to make it back to his tower. Lastly, why does it make a difference comparing it to my matches? All players deserve equal treatment. It doesn't matter how good or bad someone is, what matters is whether or not they are doing it on purpose. Playing against both a fed Graves and Riven is not fun, especially on a champion like Viktor who doesn't have any escape except flash. You're trying to convince me that he can play differently but that's not even remotely the case. We're talking about a person (Adrian Riven) who penta kills entire teams when he gets a lead. Someone who is one of the best 10 players on NA server. Someone the equivalent of Faker on NA server. It doesn't matter what rank or who this hashhashin person is, he's not even close to being on Adrian's level. There's a massive difference between just being careless, and being punished by someone who is a much better player than you are.
Still no links to your games where the enemy died 19+ times in 20 min and did not get punished, but okay, let it slip, not like I believed you. > Umm that first trade where he "walks into the enemy" is actually quite a close trade. He made an effort to correct himself and took Riven down to less than 10 percent health. That's not even close to "trolling". The first walk into enemy was when he first walked into the enemy (river). The death what you are talking about is on top bush, he made riven to like 30% HP, and after seeing her he just kept walking in the bush. Exactly what I would do if I wanted to int and not get banned for being too obvious. > He makes the best out of every trade as well as he can But you simply do not fkcin trade against a RIven when you are behind af. You let her push the lane ( I didn't see her freeze it) and farm below tower. > Lastly, why does it make a difference comparing it to my matches? Players in your matches have no idea how to play the game. They make plays what someone who knows how to play would never do, not even accidentally. You are comparing woman's tennis with men's tennis. 2 total different sports in reality. > You're trying to convince me that he can play differently but that's not even remotely the case. We're talking about a person (Adrian Riven) who penta kills entire teams when he gets a lead. I can make a penta with vlad, when I have the lead. It's not a big deal. And ok, he is a good Riven player, it doesn't mean you have to int him. > There's a massive difference between just being careless, and being punished by someone who is a much better player than you are. Im careless, I just ran around the map dying to literally everything possible. Please do not ban me, I was just careless. THIS is how stupid it sounds. Ps.: Please the links to the 19+deaths in 20min with unpunished players :)
: > [{quoted}](name=Phoenixdust,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=NfyEAfAl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-25T18:57:28.567+0000) > > You just said you watched that game. He did THAT game for the ban. > > Are you honestly comparing silver games to mid/high dia? Okaaay…. Also, it is almost impossible to die more than 19 times in 30 min. You have to run it down mid, to manage it. > > Maybe this your silver understanding on what to do. But in reality you can start playing more defensive / if needed he can roam. Also TPing on a lost tower around 8 min was totally intentional feeding, he can not think he can kill Riven and the tower was like 3 AA low HP. He had time to cancel the TP when he saw Riven waiting for him, but NO, he decided to int. > > The moral of the story is to not int. There are players in my games who die more times in 20 minutes than this guy in 30 minutes. Trust me, it's not impossible. Also, from a neutral perspective analyzing his gameplay there isn't anything here that looks like intentional feeding. He's not running it down mid into the enemy's towers, and he's trying his best in every trade. He doesn't always make the best decisions, but I've never seen anywhere in the rules where it says that you have to be a perfect player and never make any mistakes. This is also, not to mention, playing against one of the best 10 Riven players in the world (who is also smurfing from Challenger). You really can't make that argument about being "Diamond" when he's laning against a Top 10 player on the NA ladder.
> There are players in my games who die more times in 20 minutes than this guy in 30 minutes. Trust me, it's not impossible. Could you prove it with a link to YOUR match history? I've looked at some of the games where you stomped somebody, but I couldn't find a game like that :\ > Also, from a neutral perspective analyzing his gameplay there isn't anything here that looks like intentional feeding. He's not running it down mid into the enemy's towers, and he's trying his best in every trade. He doesn't always make the best decisions, but I've never seen anywhere in the rules where it says that you have to be a perfect player and never make any mistakes. You might be right on the not running down mid part. But note that griefing (still intentional) leads to the same punishment message if I remember well. So, yeah, I don't say that he ran down mid, but he was obviously trolling and not trying to win. > This is also, not to mention, playing against one of the best 10 Riven players in the world (who is also smurfing from Challenger). And if I know well, he was master as well once. And playing against a good enemy does not mean you have to troll. Does not mean you have to walk in the enemy at lvl1, when you had like 2 sec to react bc you saw them. Doesn't mean you have to TP on a lost tower to int. Doesn't mean you have to face check a bush at lvl1 vs a Riven with a squishy champ. And the list goes on. Making a bad decision is okay. Making 2-3 bad decisions are a bad game. Making ONLY bad decisions is inting. > You really can't make that argument about being "Diamond" when he's laning against a Top 10 player on the NA ladder. 1. You can, if you are diamond (former master), you know how to play defensive against god itself. 2. Also, it makes a difference when you are comparing it to YOUR games.
: Watched Match of Hashhashin vs Adrian Riven, Don't Understand the Hype.
> What exactly did he do here that is ban worthy? You just said you watched that game. He did THAT game for the ban. > As someone who plays a lot of games in Silver, I play with players who die as much as (sometimes even more than) this guy on a regular basis. Are you honestly comparing silver games to mid/high dia? Okaaay…. Also, it is almost impossible to die more than 19 times in 30 min. You have to run it down mid, to manage it. > The only thing I'm learning from watching is if the enemy Jungler camps you hard enough you're at risk of getting banned... Maybe this your silver understanding on what to do. But in reality you can start playing more defensive / if needed he can roam. Also TPing on a lost tower around 8 min was totally intentional feeding, he can not think he can kill Riven and the tower was like 3 AA low HP. He had time to cancel the TP when he saw Riven waiting for him, but NO, he decided to int. > Is that the moral of this? The moral of the story is to not int.
: Is this "cheating" article serious...?
I can imagine how accurate their statistic is, when they kick you out of the game when you have a FOLDER opened named "Cheat Engine 6.7", the actual program not running, ONLY THE FOLDER IS OPENED. Their anti-cheat team is probably a bunch of fresh graduates from from a noname university without any experience :D
: 0-11 and 2-16 are the worse I can find on my record but was made in low Diamond before I learn to play safer.
None of them look 0-19 to me ;) Also, if you know how to play safer, then i would really not worry about these kind of things. GL HF in your future games ;)
: The no hand can still play with his nose or feet or any solution he can imagine, I don't mind and he shouldn't get punished for performing worse after loosing hand, but if he just decide to start a game and purposely not play this is reportable. If he got temporaly paralysed in middle of match, then this is just like me, this is out of his control and shouldn't be banned nether. Instead he will get low priority queue for afk just like power cut does, but me I'm still able to play but at a lot worse performance, I should not afk and still find a way to apply some pressure which is the right solution instead to afk for the sake of my team, but since I'm not afk, I can get banned for picking morally the best choice. I do agree with you for stopping when I feel confortable, but it doesn't change the fact that if this happen in middle of game, this one game i'll look like an inter and I can get banned for 1 game just like hashinshin. Drunk people chose to drink, I do not choose to be born with an handicap. I learn to live depsite my handicap, this is different. About my history, I'm using a smurf to talk here because there's some people on the board that know me and I don't want them to know about me or some random find me in soloQ and use this as an insult to trigger me. Yes I use this account instead of my main whenever i feel unconfortable or when I just want to play off role.
> The no hand can still play with his nose or feet or any solution he can imagine, I don't mind and he shouldn't get punished for performing worse after loosing hand, but if he just decide to start a game and purposely not play this is reportable. Yes, but if he was a Master player and then an accident happened and he continued to play on his Master account with his nose, that would be unfair for his teammates, and deserves a punishments. Just because somebody has bad conditions does not mean, he can ruin the fun for anybody. He can request the support to put him on a lower elo (i think) if he can prove what he said, or should start a smurf. I would support him playing the game, if it makes him happy, but not at the cost of ruining it for others. But this is still a bad example since he knows BEFORE the game, so it's not related to your issue ;) > I do agree with you for stopping when I feel confortable, but it doesn't change the fact that if this happen in middle of game, this one game i'll look like an inter and I can get banned for 1 game just like hashinshin. You probably do not want to share your main accounts name, but could you tell me the worst matches you played when your problem kicked in? (KDA and time) Was ANY of those close to 1 death / every 1.6 min (this was Hashinins average in the given game). I highly doubt that you would int like hell even in high dia, when sometimes you singlehandedly carry a game in plat. I know there is a huge gap between high dia and plat, but there is a huge gap between your "bad games" on this account and Hashinin's plays. If you have seen his deaths some of those was not a "not noticing something" mistake, was not a mechanically bad play. At least 4 deaths were clearly decision based inting. You do not do decision based inting because of attention deficit. Hashin did it. Ps.: The whole point in what i want to say: It's almost impossible to do what Hashinin did if you do not want to do it. No matter how much attention deficit you have or whatever. If you can use your brain, you wont do this accidentally.
: When I'm mind fucked I do stop playing after the one game I started to feel unconfortable. But Hashinshin got banned after 1 game. I think your opinion discriminator, I have right to play and do anything a normal person is allowed to do. Your no hand example is very poor.
> I think your opinion discriminator, I have right to play and do anything a normal person is allowed to do. Your no hand example is very poor. Oh please, stop with this discrimination bullshit. Why is the no hand example wrong? He had hands before, just something happened. Why are you discriminating against people with no hands? (just kiddin, but if you get temporal paralysis for example, not not having hands :D ) Actually by stopping playing when you feel that you are in your bad performance, you simply just agree with me. Or you know i'm right, but it feels bad to hear it, or what? If you would not agree with me, then you would continue playing. You have the right to play, that's true. But you have no right to ruin the game for other people. If you would continue on a smurf account in lower ELO, when THAT playstyle is acceptable, that would be okay as well. But don't worry, i'm "discriminating" against drunk/high/etc.. people as well. Do not get me wrong, i have no problem with you, it's even good to see that against your conditions you have become a decent player. I have problem with boosted players / trolls. And when your condition kicks in, then you are basically boosted by your normal self. just like the drunk players with their not drunk selves. Answer me honestly, would you like to play with drunk/high players in your games when they obviously perform worse than the expected? (I'm not talking about "bad game" worse, since everyone has bad games, i'm talkin about totaly apeshit bad like hashinin worse games.) And i think you do not have to worry. I've scrolled through you match history and NONE of your games was even close to Hashinin inting bad. He died 19 times in a 30 min game. Your WORST GAME was much better than this. So no, if you play YOUR WORST in the last half year, you still do not have to fear gettin' banned, since that was still much better than Hashinins' game.
: Like I said on my post, I have 2 illness, my floor performance is a lot worse than the average of my elo. The hashinshin ban want instant, there was no time for human to review it, to watch the stream and tell he saw them, yet he ran into them. My first time into league I wasn't noticing I was getting gank until the jungler hit me (now it's less common since I improved my awarness but can still happen). How the bot can not mistake my conditions for inting?
Man, he did not get banned for not noticing one gank. He did not get banned for not noticing 2 ganks. He got banned for not noticing the WHOLE FCKIN GAME. He played like his eyes were closed. You will never get banned for gettin' stomped on lane (or even if this would have happened, you just write a support ticket and get your unban), i was stomped on lane too and didnt get banned. You get banned for intentionally feeding, what he did. (And also most of the cases you can get away with soft inting as well, sadly....) > How the bot can not mistake my conditions for inting? If you play like an inter because of your condition, then you should not play LoL when you are mindfcked. Nobody plays LoL to deal with mentally ill people in their ranked game. It's not fun for them neither for you. If you can not react to seeing the enemy for 2 seconds then you should not play LoL, then this game is not for you. I could try playing LoL without hands, but i would just stand at the base and do nothing, how would the bot understand that i'm not afk, i just have no hands. It wont, and i will get banned (rightfully tho). Ps.: Start a smurf account to play when you are bad, maybe you wont feed the bronzies.
: So about Hashinshin ban
If you fed that first 5 kill intentionally like he did, then you better start a new account because hopefully you get punished. If your opposing lane was just a bit better and snowballed on you, then don't worry, Rito usually doesnt even punish for trolling. So do not try to sell Hashinin's game as a "bad game" it was pure inting. 1. Death straight walking into enemy, and he saw them before for like 2 sec. 2. Death, retarded facecheck on top vs a riven with a quishy champ. Lets not talk about the TP on already lost tower just to feed one more kill. And doing this through the whole game. So no, if you have a bad game, compared to your level, you wont get punished. If you are total apeshit crazy bad inting compared to your own level, you should get punished. (Sadly this is rarely the case)
Vizulix (NA)
: Does this count as griefing/trolling?
In Rito's eyes this is "just a bad game", since they do not fckin care about gameplay related issues (expect running down lane with 6 tears or things like this). In my opinion, this guy is an asshole and should get banned for obvious trolling. Yet my opinion doesnt matter, and these idiots are allowed and defended by Rito to run around....
Phoenixdust (EUNE)
: If you are tilted because of flame, and you play bad, that ONLY YOUR OWN FAULT. You chose to tilt and you chose to suck, this is the definition of griefing.
And I already answered this, you can opt-out from the tilting chat in LoL. Not in poker.
Phoenixdust (EUNE)
: If you are tilted because of flame, and you play bad, that ONLY YOUR OWN FAULT. You chose to tilt and you chose to suck, this is the definition of griefing.
No, that's why you report for griefing. Because your teammate chose to tilt instead of mute,
Phoenixdust (EUNE)
: If you are tilted because of flame, and you play bad, that ONLY YOUR OWN FAULT. You chose to tilt and you chose to suck, this is the definition of griefing.
Do poker players have any kind of opt-out of the tilting factors? No. Guess you missed the most important part again. FREE OPT-OUT!
Subdue (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Phoenixdust,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=znY7sP9X,comment-id=00010002000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-24T18:57:25.774+0000) > > If they play bad because they are tilted, then you report them for griefing and trolling. > > Sadly you can not opt out from trolls and inters, that's why I would like to see more harsh punishments on gameplay related issues. > > It's so funny that on the boards everyone who responds to me is not offended by these insults, but they protect everyone else who might be offended. What a joke, nobody takes chat insults serious, it's the same as how the 8 year old boys had sex with your mother every night. > > Just admit it that you love the IFS popup, so you feel better about yourself because you are on the good side of the sucked dick ;) Being tilted is not the same as griefing. Being upset or annoyed can and often does make players play worse, but that does not mean that person is griefing or trolling. It seems like you've already understood the failure in your flimsy logic, namely that while you can mute to opt out of seeing the flaming, you can't opt out of all its effects, so now you're resorting to ad hominems attacks. That's par for the course i suppose.
If you are tilted because of flame, and you play bad, that ONLY YOUR OWN FAULT. You chose to tilt and you chose to suck, this is the definition of griefing.
Subdue (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Phoenixdust,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=znY7sP9X,comment-id=000100020000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-24T17:52:25.965+0000) > > If one of your things has a FREE OPT-OUT option, and the other doesn't, then you are comparing apples with sharks. > > The whole point of the muting is that it is a FREE OPT-OUT. You can not compare it to totally different things. > > Wow, you have seen 2 words you don't like, hopefully you wont kys. > > What if your teammates like his style, what if his future teammates would like what he would do. You should not decide for others what they like or not. If they do not like it, they can easily mute too. > > I totally agree with you on this. But the key concept of muting is the FREE OPT-OUT. We have no real life equivalents for this, or at least I do not know. So if you want to make an example, please do it with a free opt-out thing. If you can not do this, do not use misleading examples, because that doesn't make sense. The cost of the defensive measure is irrelevant. As you've confirmed, by the time you go to mute someone, an offense has already been committed. Reporting isn't about the two words I've already seen. It's about the two words x thousands of games that I'm going to see, or the millions of games that others will see. Reporting is about deterring future negative behavior so that next game I won't have to mute anyone. I'm personally level headed enough to not be bothered. I mute immediately and then continue on my game. But the same cannot be said for everyone. In fact, many of the people who end up banned argue they were only responding to the flamer. Well guess what, my mute button has no effect on them going on tilt because of the original flamer, but I'm still negatively affected. How do I opt out of that?
If they play bad because they are tilted, then you report them for griefing and trolling. Sadly you can not opt out from trolls and inters, that's why I would like to see more harsh punishments on gameplay related issues. It's so funny that on the boards everyone who responds to me is not offended by these insults, but they protect everyone else who might be offended. What a joke, nobody takes chat insults serious, it's the same as how the 8 year old boys had sex with your mother every night. Just admit it that you love the IFS popup, so you feel better about yourself because you are on the good side of the sucked dick ;)
Subdue (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Phoenixdust,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=znY7sP9X,comment-id=0001000200000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-10-24T15:56:41.516+0000) > > Better better, but still faar from the reporting button. > > Does the shop owner KNOW who is trying to steal something all the time? Obviously not. > Do you know when you are being flamed? Hopefully yes. > > Does it cost anything to the shop owner to employ a security guard? Yes, at least his salary. > Does it cost you anything to press the mute button? No. > > If shop owners could stop anyone from stealing just by thinking about it. And it would cost nothing. And it would be accessible to everyone. Then we would need no security guards, no police (for stealing) and nothing like this. Because NOBODY COULD STEAL, only if the shop owner wants to let them to steal, then it is his fault. > > And yes, im sure if we had this kind of power to stop anyone from stealing, when we do not want them to steal. Then and only then, stealing should not be punished. Sadly the world doesn't work this way, so we have security guards and policemen. You're talking about degrees here. For example, yes it's more costly to employ a security guard than to press a mute button, but at the same time it's also easier to not harass players than to steal from a store. Also, at the point where you realize you should mute someone, you've already been flamed. Furthermore even if you have already muted someone, that doesn't mean they aren't disrupting other players on your team, thereby indirectly harming your own experience. However, the point of an analogy is to highlight key concepts. Nitpicking irrelevant details accomplishes nothing. If two things being compared match in every facet, then you're not comparing two things.
If one of your things has a FREE OPT-OUT option, and the other doesn't, then you are comparing apples with sharks. The whole point of the muting is that it is a FREE OPT-OUT. You can not compare it to totally different things. > Also, at the point where you realize you should mute someone, you've already been flamed. Wow, you have seen 2 words you don't like, hopefully you wont kys. > Furthermore even if you have already muted someone, that doesn't mean they aren't disrupting other players on your team, thereby indirectly harming your own experience. What if your teammates like his style, what if his future teammates would like what he would do. You should not decide for others what they like or not. If they do not like it, they can easily mute too. > However, the point of an analogy is to highlight key concepts. I totally agree with you on this. But the key concept of muting is the FREE OPT-OUT. We have no real life equivalents for this, or at least I do not know. So if you want to make an example, please do it with a free opt-out thing. If you can not do this, do not use misleading examples, because that doesn't make sense.
Kei143 (NA)
: Just because they haven't been reviewed yet, doesn't mean they won't get punished. Remember, you are in EUNE. Your behavior tickets have to be forwarded to NA for review, which takes more time than the already long wait time.
Have you ever sent an email overseas? :D Doesn't take that long. Also they answered both my tickets in 48 hours, so no, it didn't take long to forward it.
Subdue (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=znY7sP9X,comment-id=00010002000000000001,timestamp=2018-10-24T13:48:09.761+0000) > > if you'd rather nitpick the comparison than adress the actual topic then that's your problem I think a better analogy would be a security guard at a store. You want to allow people into the store because most people will make their purchases and move on without issue. However, once in a while someone will try to steal something. The security guard prevents the thief from getting away with the item, but that doesn't mean you don't report the thief to the police still. Why? You still report the thief to the police because otherwise the thief will continue to steal, possibly not from you but from others. You can't have the security guard just stop everyone from coming into the store either because that is detrimental to the business. Like the security guard, the mute feature is a reactive measure, to end problems already in progress. Like reporting the thief to the police, the report feature is a proactive measure to reduce the frequency with which problems occur. One is not a replacement for the other, and both are required.
Better better, but still faar from the reporting button. Does the shop owner KNOW who is trying to steal something all the time? Obviously not. Do you know when you are being flamed? Hopefully yes. Does it cost anything to the shop owner to employ a security guard? Yes, at least his salary. Does it cost you anything to press the mute button? No. If shop owners could stop anyone from stealing just by thinking about it. And it would cost nothing. And it would be accessible to everyone. Then we would need no security guards, no police (for stealing) and nothing like this. Because NOBODY COULD STEAL, only if the shop owner wants to let them to steal, then it is his fault. And yes, im sure if we had this kind of power to stop anyone from stealing, when we do not want them to steal. Then and only then, stealing should not be punished. Sadly the world doesn't work this way, so we have security guards and policemen.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: if you'd rather nitpick the comparison than adress the actual topic then that's your problem
If you base your statements on a stupid comparison, and your comparison is shit, obviously i will talk about it. Why don't you compare flaming to red roses growing in the Antarctica in a government hidden alien spaceship. That would no make sense at all too, but sound better than kevlar ;)
Voldymort (EUNE)
: just because you don't understand the example, it doesn't mean everyone else doesn't either {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
I understand your example, and your example is bad. Is kevlar convinient/effortless to wear, does it protect your whole body, does it protect you from the sound and the feeling of the bullets, is it free, is it as easy to put on as pressing a button, does everyone have access to this? If all the answers to these questions are "yes", then your example is maybe good (there is still a problem, that bullets could kill you and words dont, but just get over this little fact). I guess ALL of the answers are "no", so your example is stupid. We have no real life equivalent for the mute button, just accept this. Ps.: As soon as this kind of kevlar is developed and produced, i allow you to shoot at me with whatever you want, because i would not even know about it. Sadly as i said, we do not have your magical kevlar available, so your example makes no fckin sense at all.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >I'm a sociopath and I won't hesitate to wish death to others or flame them to hell a sociopath, by definition, wouldn't care enough to bother >The game already has a mute button the mute button exists as a last resort against toxicity, not as a convenient excuse for it's existence much like having kevlar does not make using bullets ok it's always better to have a shield and not need to use it
What the heck man?!? We already played this kevlar example through, you really can not understand what is the difference between these things?!
Kei143 (NA)
: In your scenario that you mentioned, leaver buster still hits them. They also can get manually reviewed and if found guilty, will be a 14-day ban. Of course, neither of those punishments will prompt a punishment notification, so you will never know that someone got punished.
> They also can get manually reviewed and if found guilty, will be a 14-day ban. Please stop spreading this lie. After submitting 2 tickets about a soft inter Janna adc playing on toplane randomly ulting and flashing, stating in chat "dodge or lose", nothing happened. So no, they simply do not give a fck about soft inters.
: Soft inting is a massive problem, what's being done to fix it?
> what's being done to fix it? They ban anybody who dares to tell the troll to stop :) So basically they are punishing everyone who does not accept this kind of behavior, instead of punishing the actual trolls :\ (There are a few examples where HARD inters get banned, nothing else)
: Just got unbanned for intentionally feeding look at me now
Vreivai (NA)
: So what you're telling me is that the system does not apply the same standard to all players?
Actually I hope not. I do not know how it works btw. But there are waaay too many false negatives still :\
Vreivai (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Phoenixdust,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bEyiml7s,comment-id=001900000000,timestamp=2018-10-23T19:17:40.650+0000) > > First death, he walked into enemy mindlessly when he already saw them. > You do not facecheck a bush at start on toplane with a squishy hero against a Riven, idk what level do you play on, but in higher elo you do NOT do this. Yes, those are both mistakes. Bad mistakes. But you're not supposed to get banned for mistakes. > [{quoted}](name=Phoenixdust,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bEyiml7s,comment-id=001900000000,timestamp=2018-10-23T19:17:40.650+0000) > > You are bronze 1, you are supposed to get stomped in Diamond ELO, this is no question. OFC you would have died even more. That's why you are not in diamond ELO. That's my point. If I run into this guy in a normal on a new smurf he makes, I'll get stomped so hard I'll get banned. That shouldn't happen.
> Yes, those are both mistakes. Bad mistakes. But you're not supposed to get banned for mistakes. Mistakes, FOR YOU. Obvious inting for an experienced player. > That's my point. If I run into this guy in a normal on a new smurf he makes, I'll get stomped so hard I'll get banned. That shouldn't happen. And It doesn't happen. You are bronze, inting in bronze and inting in diamond are totally different things.
Vreivai (NA)
: I suppose you deserve a 14-day ban next time you walk into a bush you have no vision in with the enemy waiting in it, too. First death he fucked up and got hooked. Second one he walked into the top bush without vision and Riven was waiting. Neither could possibly be considered inting unless you consider poor play to be inting, in which case just fuckin ban everyone. The thing about this is, if I were against the Riven, I know I would have died just as many, if not more times, and I would have been playing far more defensively. I don't want to be banned for getting stomped in lane. I don't think anyone does. But if you're defending this ban, that's exactly what you're arguing for.
First death, he walked into enemy mindlessly when he already saw them. You do not facecheck a bush at start on toplane with a squishy hero against a Riven, idk what level do you play on, but in higher elo you do NOT do this. > The thing about this is, if I were against the Riven, I know I would have died just as many, if not more times, and I would have been playing far more defensively. You are bronze 1, you are supposed to get stomped in Diamond ELO, this is no question. OFC you would have died even more. That's why you are not in diamond ELO. > But if you're defending this ban, that's exactly what you're arguing for. No, he was clearly inting.
Mr Tyson (NA)
: Hashinshin ban is inexcuseable by RIOT, and if anything Smurfing should be banned.
How the fckin hell can you defend this guy? The first 2 deaths were simply walking in the enemy. BEFORE 2 minutes. 6 deaths before 8min. He keeps running into the enemy like a bot. 8 min, he TPs at a clearly lost tower, just to give another kill (he is lvl5 vs an lvl7 fed riven). He died 19 times in a 30 min, how the fck would this be not soft inting (not even very soft).
Voldymort (EUNE)
: Sarcasm much?
Naaah, it's just the truth. (Or at least how the white knights see it...)
: >14 days for a 1st time suspension? jesus christ! Unfortunately, yes. Riot takes encouraging another player to kill themselves *extremely* seriously.
And they take it rightfully so, just imagine how many people lost their lifes or loved ones, just because they read a "kys" on the internet from a stranger in a video game. I do not even dare to think about this huge number, it must be around the Graham's number or something. It's no thing to joke about....
B1taites (EUW)
: you didn't understood the point of this post. i never said my suspension wasn't diserved, ever > recentely i got suspended and rightfuly so. the point is the player intentional feed, troll games, ruin games for others, afk, etc... they don't get the same punishment or any at all. they also break the terms and conditions but don't get punished. that's my all point. all i learned from this suspension is that you can troll, feed, afk, do whatever you want as long as you don't get envovled in chat
> all i learned from this suspension is that you can troll, feed, afk, do whatever you want as long as you don't get envovled in chat If you do not do total idiot trolling, then you wont get punished. (Simply running down mid with 6 tears is punished, at least.
Show more

Phoenixdust

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion