: Amazing Loot Changes? Why isn't anyone talking about this?
: I wonder when will Lucian get his buffs.
> [{quoted}](name=TimeNeverChanges,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IvaOEH8v,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-26T22:41:21.187+0000) > > I wonder when will Lucian get his buffs. he already did get buffs
: That new emote tho
Good, skedaddle out of here {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
: Bruiser Keystone on PBE
great more true damage
Hibeki (NA)
: Nobody said it would dethrone league. They were saying it would dethrone TF2, which it did. And it is a big boy game. Also nobody is really niche. The only people who are objectively overpowered is Mercy
> [{quoted}](name=Hibeki,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xR6eJvig,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-19T06:03:42.108+0000) > > Nobody said it would dethrone league. They were saying it would dethrone TF2, which it did. And it is a big boy game. > > Also nobody is really niche. The only people who are objectively overpowered is Mercy she got nerfd hard
Elohaven (NA)
: Riot's balance team at it's finest
: Can we seriously just get rid of promos?
Jo0o (NA)
: New loophole in the IFS system -- READ FAST BEFORE DELETE
Yenn (NA)
: We already had an entire season of ADCs deciding the entirety of the game
: Three reports for going 26/0/1 in bots?
> help my midlaner cuz she's struggling 2v1 ??
Montag (NA)
: What push-to-talk key do you use for voice chat?
ew voice communication. seriously, i thought balancing was a joke but this is insane
: Zoe nerfs have landed on PBE
finally some actual nerf, still too much dmg tho.
: Very unpopular opinion incoming.
Yeah just replace it with another keystone imo.
: Apparently you were not here during season 6-early season 7. Edit:Why am i downvoted?I just said they werent unbalanced and PRESS RIGHT CLICK=insta win.
> [{quoted}](name=AleksaTeemo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YekH1iPB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-08T12:24:25.705+0000) > > Apparently you were not here during season 6-early season 7. My thought too
: Absolutly no way Liandry gets through like this
: AP Items Request for Balance Thoughts
Liandry's buff is absolutely insane, if that comes through i will fucking hang myself
: Draven is a lane bully who get punished hard cause they always gank him.
> [{quoted}](name=Xcion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Y2kgU4nF,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2018-02-02T20:49:05.879+0000) > > Draven is a lane bully who get punished hard cause they always gank him. Sure that justifies it. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: When floof meets anti floof
thats what cats get, trynna sit on everything
DNFVixen (NA)
: this whole season is so fucked i been playing hots and archeage, league is 0 fun now. R.I.P. seasons 3-5 (esp 5)
> [{quoted}](name=Gentle Lynn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gao5gcEI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-03T00:46:35.154+0000) > > this whole season is so fucked i been playing hots and archeage, league is 0 fun now. > R.I.P. seasons 3-5 (esp 5) archeage, lol that game is even more fucked and dead tho
: Next Female Champ should have a nice butt
abdul569 (EUW)
: An idea to delay the burst of crit champs and to reduce RNG (discussion appreciated)
> When you go out of combat, your crit gauge resets. Yeah, no.
: Honest question for folks who rage at ADCs
Yep it's not always as easy, people just like to think it is.
Nobio (NA)
: Bring back Honorable Opponent
: My 1st thought. High risk high reward based off Vayne. Where the risk then?
> [{quoted}](name=Mordepool,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sbxApFNw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-31T21:38:08.961+0000) > > My 1st thought. High risk high reward based off Vayne. Where the risk then? In her laning phase i guess, lmao
: > [{quoted}](name=JustTryinM8,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oqHAMcd9,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-01-28T01:43:56.853+0000) > > should we report people who send us these links? Oh wait, we can't report ppl out of game lol Best way to report scams sent to you is to submit screenshots in a [Support Ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) under the request type **I want to report abusive behavior, cheating, or a malicious link.**
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oqHAMcd9,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-01-28T02:14:38.264+0000) > > Best way to report scams sent to you is to submit screenshots in a [Support Ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) under the request type **I want to report abusive behavior, cheating, or a malicious link.** It's too much effort for most people to do this.
: I have 167k Blue Essence. WTF am I supposed to spend it on?
> [{quoted}](name=HereComeSexyTime,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kVvIK5pW,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-01-31T09:06:37.835+0000) > > I have 167k Blue Essence. WTF am I supposed to spend it on? lvl 6,7masteries
: {{champion:76}} if she'll let me sniff her feet :^)
> [{quoted}](name=AngusBoomPants,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4he8AH8I,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-01-31T07:59:23.408+0000) > > {{champion:76}} if she'll let me sniff her feet :^) {{champion:76}} Did I mention it's mating season?
: the one and only :]
> [{quoted}](name=Diamond2Kappa,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zxIKsQhe,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-30T23:11:13.684+0000) > > the one and only :] Yeah there can't be 2 like you.
ƒrostγ (EUNE)
: What are the most tilting/ unfair abilities in the game?
: Let's have a discussion about the Great Steam Golem, Blitzcrank
Sounds fun, and actually interactive, blitz now is boring as shit
: Okay, Sightstone changes weren't awful.
it's not bad. But its certainly more boring to play supp with no actives now.
CLG ear (NA)
: Camille's decision to turn her legs into swords really wasn't a well thought out idea
: "Can't Dodge Zoe's Bubble? It's a skill shot NOOB"... Silver V btw
also it goes through walls with infinite range, LEL XD balanced ggwp
: Dude, check the Zoe build. Any burst mage or assassins could have done the same. Love when a Zed or Talon (or MF with {{item:3147}} and crit build) does the same, it's considered balanced.
> [{quoted}](name=Dead flag blues,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ejT2cBK3,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-01-30T13:52:52.716+0000) > > Dude, check the Zoe build. Any burst mage or assassins could have done the same. Love when a Zed or Talon (or MF with {{item:3147}} and crit build) does the same, it's considered balanced. > it's considered balanced. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Zac x Me (NA)
: Why is noone playing sexy Nautilus anymore?
The astronaut skin is the only cool skin he has, i wish there were more champs with the astronaut skin.
: "free dashes" You do know her autos do less than 100% of her AD, right? And she has a wind up and is forced to rush tier 2 boots, right? And she can't cancel her autos but they don't do damage or apply a spear if she loses vision, right? Oh wait, you don't play Kalista =/
> [{quoted}](name=AngusBoomPants,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Y2kgU4nF,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2018-01-26T08:26:53.851+0000) > > "free dashes" > > You do know her autos do less than 100% of her AD, right? And she has a wind up and is forced to rush tier 2 boots, right? And she can't cancel her autos but they don't do damage or apply a spear if she loses vision, right? > > Oh wait, you don't play Kalista =/ lmao these people don't know.
: I would not nerf the attack range. I would just nerf her ult or give her a new one and make Rend have max 300 damage vs monsters (maybe scale this max damage with champion level, so it's like 700 at level 18).
> [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IArFehkj,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-01-27T00:39:21.975+0000) > > I would not nerf the attack range. > > I would just nerf her ult or give her a new one and make Rend have max 300 damage vs monsters (maybe scale this max damage with champion level, so it's like 700 at level 18). Sounds better to me.
: Kalista update / Quality of life changes
Even more nerfs? The fuck, the range nerf is already huge. She has a huge skill cap and doesn't need nerfs.
: yeah and other champs like {{champion:99}} cant detonate thier E.. {{champion:115}} cant detonate satchel charge. but not {{champion:142}} she can do w/e the fuck she wants
> [{quoted}](name=SwiftKitten88,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=c4OUs1sA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-28T17:54:46.606+0000) > > yeah and other champs like {{champion:99}} cant detonate thier E.. {{champion:115}} cant detonate satchel charge. > > but not {{champion:142}} she can do w/e the fuck she wants Fucking prick she is.
Pale Pirate (EUNE)
: I'm just gonna leave this here and check back on it later
Reiizm (NA)
: Stuck in Campaign mode. How to get to Piltover?
Dr Dog (NA)
: ive never seen this use but they do know you can look at their account on op.gg and check all ranks that they've ever been right? lol
> [{quoted}](name=AstroAnus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PxVa80Bh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-26T17:38:12.280+0000) > > ive never seen this use but they do know you can look at their account on op.gg and check all ranks that they've ever been right? lol smurfs
: It's 2018 and we're still the only popular MOBA to not have Announcer packs
Would spend 15$ for Jinx announcer{{sticker:sg-jinx}}
: Did nobody see the Kalista change on the PBE?
This is actually disgusting, nerf something not her AA range. Jezus man
: Jhin mains reacting to the super snowbally meta
: Petition: Give Swain Short Hair
: Look At These Two Pictures
: When Galio lands his q on you
When Galio's R hits you https://giphy.com/gifs/explosions-KRELY2RIcY956
: you don't need to dodge skillshots you're a mother hellish adc, in front of you you have a frontline that eats skillshots unless you're talking about 1v1, but that's a terrible logic because this game is 5v5 and everyone in high elo knows it and group 5v5 to let them adcs destroy everyone
Jezus christ, every comment i go down i lose more braincells.
: it was obvious, but irrelevant tristana being immobile without W doesn't mean shit because W is here and exists
Lol you are so missing the point.
Show more

Plastic 5 ADC

Level 43 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion