: Because of the Lack of AP Bruiser itemization, Morderkaiser needs to have Magic Pen passive on his E
25% Magic pen is there so that his dmg stays constant through a game Else his damage would get lower as the game goes on and he would be forced to buy a voidstaff due to how OP it is but now he ll be able to build more of bruiser items not that there are any bruiser AP items XD.
: > [{quoted}](name=Poske,realm=EUNE,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=Oy46Keg6,comment-id=0007000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-28T23:24:17.083+0000) > > Well I guess nothing is tanky nowdays no sane person sees mordekaiser as a champion past season 2 he was walking never reach anything troll pick for the most part who would sometimes surprise people because they play against him once a year. Mordekaiser felt so great at his prime in season 1 - 2. You could shield kill everyone to death.. > > I could restore it within a one patch but yeah Riot lacks mental capacity to do that. And how much would you break to get there? > ** Ok but the old ultimate with his reworked kit ** that is what we should have gotten. It would work It wouldnt, due to how badly it would break his powerbudget. He would end up in two ways from this, either his ult is useless to compensate for the rest or the rest is useless for the ult. It would be the exact problem old Seju had. > Ah I have high standards its not an excellent rework.. I can already see mordekaiser going support (irelevant class and ulting someone who is relevant class) that ll mostlikely end up problematic but his low base dmg might prevent that we ll see. That is just one issue > Other issues > Q - To much "Cultural stuff" Cultural stuff? Its a excellent skillshot.............something he was dearly lacking before. > R - bonus stat gain is not needed at all it is there for the sake of "Cultural stuff" again which is how riot compensates for removing his FKING ULTI Stat bonus is a great thing for a melee juggernaut who will certainly be joining a pitched fight if he gets back out alive. > E - Idk how far it reaches it might be just short enough to a point he ll never grab a ranged champion Go and learn to actually watch some video´s for reference before you start commenting only to realize you dont know what you are on about. > R - doesn't fit mordekaiser at all. Skillshot version of such ulti would fit Fiora It´s a perfect fit, and Mordekaiser´s reddit is flowing with happiness to show for it, heck even some of those old Mordekaiser mains who stuck with hims from start to finish have been around and saying that they like it. > New ultimate ll 100% create bugs. How so? Aside from the stat buff its functionally very simple, its just a alternative Camilie ult really. I mean sure something gamebreaking might occur, but it wont be more than 5 things and both Kayn and Rakan are already over that limit.
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=Oy46Keg6,comment-id=00070001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-29T07:44:51.857+0000) > > And how much would you break to get there? I have massive threads on this, You can google Poske How to improve league. I would break nothing in short unlike Riot I actually have good perception. All you have to do is make armor and mr as stats LESS efficient at low ammounts and more efficient at high ammounts. Buying early Cloth / Mantle is OP but stacking any of this stats has to high diminishing returns and **DONT SAY THE WHOLE 1% Blshit THAT IS STILL A DIMINISHING RETURN.** After you do that you just nerf every champion whose ability directly gives armor and mr (Granted Rammus is shit tier, garen is shit tier, but def nerf malphite and idk what other champs gain armor / mr off top of my head) Then since both armor and Mr would be more valuable late game you nerf the worst true damage offenders Yi and Vayne > It wouldnt, due to how badly it would break his powerbudget. WELL HALVE HIS ULTIMATE DAMAGE, MAKE IT HAVE LESS FKING TICKS, THERE ARE SO MANY WAYS TO NERF THE OLD ULTIMATE WHILE PRESERVING IT YET RIOT FAILED TO DO SO AND SLAPPED THE RANDOM ULTIMATE ON HIM THEY ALREADY HAD SET UP TO SLAP ON ANY NEW CHAMPION because AOE Tank should have a 1vs1 isolation ultimate, and then you slap isolation damage on Q to fake the synergy. Mordekaiser is a teamfight GOD There is nothing better then an **AOE TANK WITH A pull** yet he has isolation ultimate......... > It would be the exact problem old Seju had. Why even mention this int tier champion? Like what is the fking point? EVER Since her fking rework she is garbage tier. She HAS 0 fking niche and is outclassed by everything only played by people who like boars or something. > Cultural stuff? Its a excellent skillshot.............something he was dearly lacking before. **I meant Passive** not Q UPSIE, I agree he lacked a skillshot the fact that his E STAYED a no counterplay stat check after first rework was sad, it might end up being one of those skillshots who is slightly to hard to miss tho. > Stat bonus is a great thing for a melee juggernaut who will certainly be joining a pitched fight if he gets back out alive. True his W should be more impactful if they want higher bonus defense stats. The stat gain on the ultimate is only there for "culture" not to create massive uproars > Go and learn to actually watch some video´s for reference before you start commenting only to realize you dont know what you are on about. ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? > It´s a perfect fit, and Mordekaiser´s reddit is flowing with happiness to show for it, heck even some of those old Mordekaiser mains who stuck with hims from start to finish have been around and saying that they like it. IT WAS FKING IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO IMPROVE MORDEKAISER. THATS THE THING IT JUST WASN'T IMPROVED ENOUGH Here is another thing Mordekaiser mains have LOW FKING standards since they are mordekaiser mains so ofc they are happy. **I am happy that he got a rework just not as happy as I could have been **as they didnt keep the only ultra unique thing he had and faked "culture" so that Morde is somewhat reminiscent of old morde (3 hit shit, mini sunfire, that ms boost etc) They should have kept 2 things **Lots of shield** and an **ultimate** and then 400-500 range impact, I would have personaly done some remote control magnetism stuff with mordekaiser while keeping the 2 EDIT Poppy had a similar story. Ultra unique ultimate (I Had suggested 3 diff ways they could have kept a weaker version of it (Example the allies of the marked enemy could impact you if they were close to the marked ally) but no she gained another unique ultimate. That is essentially what they did with morde And poppy ultimate never found itself anywhere in league a closest thing is now this new morde ultimate. THEY are removing UNIQUE stuff. WHY? they should just be adding unique stuff there are so many outclassing in league its disgusting.
Saianna (EUNE)
: She wasn't nerfed to begin with. Just some number shuffles. Lots of work to make it look like she's nerfed, but that's about it all. This comment lured in all Riven mains in the vicinity.
> [{quoted}](name=Saianna,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PworUwrO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-28T23:55:41.487+0000) > > She wasn't nerfed to begin with. Just some number shuffles. Lots of work to make it look like she's nerfed, but that's about it all. this It ll catch some people who don't read patch notes off guard as E max is a lot worse now (some do max E) Some probably experimented with W max since Q naturaly has lower cooldown. The changes are a buff for the best riven mains because those can dodge with Riven Q really well and not just E.
: Tank back in season 1-2? Yeah Udyr was too, as was lee sin if he wanted to be, game has changed so much to the point where this is ancient and irrelevant history, its not something that can be restored within the current parameters of the game. And no, the niche sucked really damn bad, because in 9 out of 10 cases mordekaiser died before his melee target did unless he ran in, activated it, then ran back out and let his team actually do the work essentially being halfway AFK in the meanwhile. The problem here was, either he went damage and ...well he does damage and his ghost does damage. but he then dies right away if focused. Or he goes tanky, but then he does no damage and his ghost does nothing either. He was some sort of melee/short range mage that was somehow supposed be at the frontlines despite lacking both scalings and a real defensive steroid by leeching a shield of his damage. That concept worked even less than it did with old Aatrox being supposed to somehow keep himself alive with lifesteal and not just die instantly due to his full damage build as a melee range fighter. And even worse, quite often that ghost was so useless that just about any normal damage carry could either instantly kill it or even heal off it. So they ditched the stupid dang ghost that was keeping him tied to his semi-mageidentity, and his ridiculous old E which was basically a free card for harassing melee but useless otherwise. Now? An excellent juggernaut , his kit is well tied together and its cohesive while having everything he should need to work. The icing of the cake? He ought to be far more bug free, 10-20 at worst instead of 200-300 or whatever he had.
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=Oy46Keg6,comment-id=000700010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-28T16:52:58.335+0000) > > Tank back in season 1-2? Well I guess nothing is tanky nowdays no sane person sees mordekaiser as a champion past season 2 he was walking never reach anything troll pick for the most part who would sometimes surprise people because they play against him once a year. Mordekaiser felt so great at his prime in season 1 - 2. You could shield kill everyone to death.. > Yeah Udyr was too, as was lee sin if he wanted to be, game has changed so much to the point where this is ancient and irrelevant history, its not something that can be restored within the current parameters of the game. I could restore it within a one patch but yeah Riot lacks mental capacity to do that. > And no, the niche sucked really damn bad, because in 9 out of 10 cases mordekaiser died before his melee target did unless he ran in, activated it, then ran back out and let his team actually do the work essentially being halfway AFK in the meanwhile. ** Ok but the old ultimate with his reworked kit ** that is what we should have gotten. It would work > Now? An excellent juggernaut , his kit is well tied together and its cohesive while having everything he should need to work. Ah I have high standards its not an excellent rework.. I can already see mordekaiser going support (irelevant class and ulting someone who is relevant class) that ll mostlikely end up problematic but his low base dmg might prevent that we ll see. That is just one issue Other issues Q - To much "Cultural stuff" R - bonus stat gain is not needed at all it is there for the sake of "Cultural stuff" again which is how riot compensates for removing his FKING ULTI E - Idk how far it reaches it might be just short enough to a point he ll never grab a ranged champion. R - doesn't fit mordekaiser at all. Skillshot version of such ulti would fit Fiora > The icing of the cake? He ought to be far more bug free, 10-20 at worst instead of 200-300 or whatever he had. New ultimate ll 100% create bugs.
: Realm of Death looks extremely game changing... 7 Seconds of self global damage immunity/tracking except from one target and 7 second of "taking a team threat out of the team equation." Kind of a combination of Poppy's old Ult with a LOT of new power (Since it isolates the area the target can reach, and also steals stats, and also prevents the other team from tracking/both teams being affected). Imagine Realm of Deathing - a Yasuo right after he uses his Q Tornado. Dead Yasuo. - a Katarina. Dead Katarina. - a Yi (Yi's ult cannot leave the duel, and Morde can flash over a wall etc to time it out.... leaving him useless) - a Le Blanc. Dead LeBlanc - a Pyke. Pyke's escapes are limited to the realm, and this a well warded realm = Pyke's death - an Akali. Useless Akali - a Zoe : Impossible for Zoe to set up a high damage Q. - an Ahri. Dead Ahri So many escape denials......
What=? Yasuo ll lose to mordekaiser since minions are off and he is a bit less statchecky Katarina ll beat mordekaiser since she can kite dmg combo him Yi ll beat mordekaiser Le blanc ll be kiting mordekaiser both ll lose 30% hp but none ll die (Also don't isolate useless champions like LB) Pyke is a resseter so limiting him is smart Altho good luck reaching him even in circle Akali ll literaly stomp mordekaiser in that thingy Ahri ll prob win the trade but none ll die. She has 3 dashes... rectilinear skillshots she prob won't have enough dmg to finish the job. Zoe fight can go so many ways it all depends on bubble.
: >An isolation ultimate on a champion WHO IS SUPPOSED TO TANK AND HAS AOE DAMAGE - prob designed by an autist Except he isnt a tank, he´s a juggernaut, or a slow immobile but more durable and damage heavy melee fighter if you prefer, so having a ult to literally force a 1v1 allowing him to bypass the greatest problems most juggernauts have is such a great trick. And if you watched Riot´s video on him you´d hear that they tried for MONTHS to try and make the ghost work but it was impossible to balance it, it screwed with his theme&powerbudget far too much. As for your idea about a niche......what mordekaiser actually did with that in a teamfight, was to ult whoever was nearby(usually tank or other melee) and hope to heavens they died before he did or he´d be useless, because mages had too much range for him to hit them and marksmen had lifesteal+support to keep them alive. I seriously recommend watching their video about the project.
> And if you watched Riot´s video on him you´d hear that they tried for MONTHS to try and make the ghost work but it was impossible to balance it, it screwed with his theme&powerbudget far too much. Foolish boi so naive. NO they didn't they dropped it due to bugs from the get goooo. and slapped a random ultimate they had already coded long time ago on mordekaiser Mordekaiser was historically a tank. The niche you described is fine. Whoever is the closest to mordekaiser should be protected because if he dies enjoy the 6vs4 Idc about their project when the final product is 5/10 in my eyes But then again I am not mordekaiser main since season 1 - 2 and I dont even play this trash game anymore. His ultimate would fit fiora for example it doesn't scream mordekaiser at all.
: So when are tanks that can't 1 shot people going to be relevant again?
Rammus is viable? FHASJKFHSDJKF WAGFHJGASFJKADGFJKADFGASJKDFG H??????? AGHAHAHHAHAHFAFHA%%%DFHAGFHAGHAHGAGAHAHAHHHHHAH
: If you think anything is gonna slam slower than reworked Aatrox inital Q or Sions Q you dont know Riots design or balance team. His current ult is the same as Yoricks old ult just a diffrence between targets and a massive up front damage load
> [{quoted}](name=LordGeovanni,realm=NA,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=Oy46Keg6,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-05-27T20:39:41.979+0000) > > If you think anything is gonna slam slower than reworked Aatrox inital Q or Sions Q you dont know Riots design or balance team. Aatrox can move while casting it so not really comparable to morde... Sion Q never hits in high elo apart from Fog/Brush cheese or some random dia4 no names not knowing that the "shadow" hitbox is a bit bigger. If Morde turns out to strong nerfing the swing speed by 40% is a good call. > His current ult is the same as Yoricks old ult just a diffrence between targets and a massive up front damage load 1. Mordekaiser is older champion then Yorick, old Yorick ultimate was inspired by Mordekaiser. Old Yorick could copy allies at will. While Morde copies enemies after they die. not the same thing at all, I understand the though however because I noticed one was inspired by another 7 years ago. And the message is unclear. Are you saying his ultimate isn't unique due to "copying" ????? FK IT IS SO FKING UNIQUE IT HAD 70 BUGS TIED TO IT.
: His ult was also one of the most boring uninteractive gizmos you ever saw anywhere, completely unfit for a complete VGU. Overall as a champ he is definitely looking a like a great AP juggernaut, his ult especially is very interesting and is a direct bypass to the biggiest issue´s many juggernauts have, teamfight CC. Now we just need some complementary AP melee items to make it shine truly gloriously.
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=Oy46Keg6,comment-id=00070001,timestamp=2019-05-27T20:47:06.269+0000) > > His ult was also one of the most boring uninteractive gizmos you ever saw anywhere, completely unfit for a complete VGU. What? His ulti alone gave him a niche. "Go focus this target". and not in a "Vi" way in a diff way. **An isolation ultimate on a champion WHO IS SUPPOSED TO TANK AND HAS AOE DAMAGE - prob designed by an autist** We are losing a Gem of an ultimate and it was super interactive and spiced the teamfights certain way. Now sure Mordekaiser with Liandry had to lowkey one shot people because he would never reach anything and you have to somehow make him viable (obv not the way but it was in RIOT MIND). Ulti should have been slightly nerfed and kept.
3bdo 3leem (EUNE)
: New Mordekaiser Rework Abilites Revealed League of Legends season 9
Feedback **Passive ** - Garbage, another **multi hit to trigger** thingy tired of that getting slammed everywhere also never felt it fit mordekaiser to much, it is just some archaic thing last mordekaiser sort of had they are keeping for no good reason other then it being ~~cultural~~ on mordekaiser, same with mini sunfire. This ability ll lead to gameplay clarity issues ( you won't be able to see other abilities with it). The whole bonus MS thing is also a nostalgicly tied to mini sunfire but here is a problem Juggernauts struggle reaching a target (Though he got a darius E) not sticking to it. Literaly so many things here are for nostalgia / culture yet they aren't something which mordekaiser players care to much about. **Q** - Finally a poke he can miss, it should probably slam slower else it ll really only be dodge-able by mini dash abilites and alike. Again might have a gameplay clarity hitbox issue on a shorter part. **W** I kinda liked the perma shield mordekaiser gameplay. Many Mordekaiser mains ll miss it this doesn't end up having low-ish cooldown, I like it better if it won't have to high cooldown. **E** Range seems **hopefully** high enough (525 i Assume) for mordekaiser to be a relevant champion. The 25%Pen means he won't have to build voidstaff which means he can build tanky. Fantastic. He is supposed to be tanky and not invest in to many ap items. he needed a steroid like this and 25% is just a perfect number to keep him relevant through all stages off a game both Tank and Damage wise. AP bruiser itemization is UGHH > WELL IT DOESN'T EXIST HOW THE FK DO I RATE IT. **R** ** Ok so I have nothing against this ultimate other then it being on MORDEKAISER. Also I am 100% certain the only reason he isn't keeping his old ultimate ARE BUGS. His current ultimate is one of the most UNIQUE Abilities in game (0 NEED FOR A NEW UNIQUE ONE) and also 40 times more nostalgic / cultural then any of the shit they forced on passive for no reason. LAST THING MORDEKAISER ULTIMATE NEEDED WAS A REWORK. Why would you put an isolation ultimate on an AOE CHAMPION ANYWAY. it conflicts with its W, You had to add that random Bonus dmg on Q to single targeted shit to make it look less conflicting. ** ** Should we be mad at those who reworked mordekaiser or mad at those who couldn't keep his old ultimate clean of 80 or so bugs eventho he was in game in a current state for way TO FKING LONG but hey couldn't get his bugs fixed because he was in a pending a rework state, . ** 5/10 better then Morde in current state but that wasn't a bar set to high, was it? The only things which should have stayed his R and endless shield might be gone. XDDDDD BUT HEY HE KEPT HIS 3 HIT GIMMICK WHICH EVERYONE "Liked" atleast his E if not to short can fix that shit NEVER EVER proccing, oh wait it ofc it applies his abilities to now because it needed another motive for proccing (Not sarcasm) just tells you how shitty his current Q is and makes you wonder HOW CURRENT MORDEKAISER EVER LAUNCHED. Won't rate the artwork because I couldn't care less. Luckly many mordekaiser mains play him only for his personallity and artwork because lets face it his gameplay is dogshit so I bet many ll complain about something random, Riot ll listen on it and it ll launch properly However I doubt you ll ever get your old ultimate back.
: Whats the point in smurfing?
Look up DuoQ boosting
: A Patch in the Right Direction!
fK THIS community standards are low. NO damage buffs so its in the right direction? **DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY GLOBAL GAMEPLAY ISSUES LEAGUE HAS?** 1. TOWER TURTLING (Towers shouldn't be bad matchup softeners, minions should be and they should be reworked to be way more interesting, interactive, manipulative. 2. CRIT RNG - Every 4th auto attack starting with 1st/2nd/3rd/4th - or you know have riot rework CRIT ITEMS FOR 6TH TIME and let them keep the RNG 3. MINIONS NEED A REWORK. THEY ARE SO FKING OUTDATED 4. SUPPORTS NEED A FKING CONSISTENT JOB (Perhaps in a minion rework they would get one, interacting with allied minions) 5. MINION BLOCK - well if we rework mininos this can be turned into an actual mechanic. question is can Riot even do that with spaggeti code? 6. THE GAME SHOULD START IN 5TH SECOND NOT THE 1:20 MINUTE when my vayne got hooked and lowered my team win chance to 20% 7. BIG OBJECTIVE COINFLIPS SHOULD BE SOLVED SOMEHOW. SMITE / getting baron is the only thing which matters in those teamfights 8. MIDLANE DECENRALIZATION - else midlane ll be the most important position till the end of time (Ocassional, delayed portal esque mechanic between top and bot is required,) 9. JUNGLE SUCKS (THE ONLY THING I wouldn't know how to fix without collecting data / experiencing jungle more, can't pinpoint whats wrong) 10. To much minions clog the map in nexus fights (Minions should merge / combine once you take inhibitor, nexus fights are just awkward) 11. The game is extremly harsh towards melee champions (Rectilinear skillshot creep, turret plattings, op towers etc) 12. WHY IS INFERNAL STILL OP? WHY IS mountain still a ~~noob~~ even PRO bait, granted plattings improved mountain a bit, but plattings are bad inclusion as they favour ranged champions + some other reasons.) 13. Ap itemization is trash (DIVERSITY) other then voidstaff which is OP, tired of stopwatch warping entire teamfights around itself 14. Armor and MR stacking is to trash (Early cloth armor / mantle is to efficient but stacking any of this stats is trash) Now this are the global gameplay issues **some** not even identified by Riot ;/ HOW DO YOU KNOW POSKE? I have 30 000+ games prob more then entire live design + balance team together. Some are identified but Riot doesn't know / lacks balls to attempt fixing them. I would start with **reworking minion waves** because they can fix lots of issues with that alone * Supports need an interesting job else they ll always have trash playrate and bunch of autofill, Riot gave them targon, coin jobs those are baby steps (Make them interact with allied minions of the new reworked waves for unique diff effects with each) * We can turn minion block into an actual mechanic rather then nuisance * Towers no longer turtle bad players because MINIONS would in a healthy way (Towers should do laughable dmg) * First minion wave should be blockable, Way MORE INTERESTING GAME START THEN ALT TABBING AND DYING TO THRESH. OR STARRING AT GREEN RIFT GRASS LIKE A MADMAN BECAUSE THEY MIGHT INVADE WAITING AND WAITING for minions
NY64 (NA)
: Should pro play champions lose their identity in exchange they are playable in solo queue?
> [{quoted}](name=NY64,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ywVxhwRT,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-24T05:35:35.711+0000) > > Recently in patch 9.9 they reworked Tahm and Aatrox by gutting their pro play abilities in exchange their solo queue parts of their kits became far stronger. So far, both reworks seem to be a success because their win rates are finally back at a reasonable spot without them feeling overwhelming or being in a pick or ban spot. > > My question is should the same kind of treatment be given to other pro play champions like Ryze, Akali, Irelia, Shen, Azir, Gnar, Kalista, and so on? > > What I mean for example is: Should Azir lose his ability to Shurima Shuffle or give his minions health bars in exchange that the rest of his kit can be buffed to redistribute his power budget? Not only is your idea bad but your example is straight up r%%%%%ed Do you actually think Azir sees pro play because of Shurima SHUFFLE ROFL NO He doesn't. Azir sees pro play because some dumbfks are stupid enough to pick an UP champion in pro play but if we take a look further they pick him for his immunity to ganks as his E ll always be up.
: Op said "There are so many people deserve to be higher elo and so many people who deserve to be much lower" if you deserve to be higher... then you will climb, iwilldominate deserves challenger, so he gets it.
> [{quoted}](name=Sea Slug Menace,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AZEZVxpa,comment-id=000600010000,timestamp=2019-05-24T09:09:05.882+0000) > > Op said > "There are so many people deserve to be higher elo and so many people who deserve to be much lower" > > if you deserve to be higher... then you will climb, iwilldominate deserves challenger, so he gets it. Ok so as an Ex Chall. Here are the reasons why League matchmaking is trash 1. DuoQ smurf abusers 70% of an issue 2. Bought accounts 10% of an issue 3. People don't care anymore because league is trash 25% of an issue 4. Fking pathetic balance 5% of an issue (Example Kassadin / Kaisa players are currently 4-5 divisions higher then they should be) Is there a solution? DUOQ should only exist in FlexQ Is it perfect solution? No people ll just sell their smurfs as they have no purpose in playing on lower mmr accounts. Some People ll create smurf accounts anyway (Mostly r%%%%%s)
: Leave Teemo ALONE V 2
Teemo is not amazing Teemo does need a rework **Teemo rework they have in plan is trash** That fking anti synergy. They are forcing a champion with 450 or so range and negative base stats to teamfight TO FIGHT. TEEMO simply cannot do that ASK ANY HIGH ELO TEEMO PLAYER AND THEY LL TELL YOU THAT TEEMO CANNOT ENTER HIS ATTACK RANGE IN TEAMFIGHTS. He ll no longer be a map controler not that he was a good map control champion post Red trinket introduction. I AM SHOCKED THE WHOLE POISION STACKING GIMMICK IS GOING THROUGH. HE GETS A SYNERGY IF HE STACKS POISIONS? WELL GUESS FKING WHAT HE LL NOT BE ABLE TO STACK THEM 90% OF A TIME. First the Le blanc revert went through PBE. NOW THIS SHIT i am glad I quit this dying game **You ll never be around once they step on a shroom to stack multiple poisions and Shrooms are gonna be non impactful because of that** The rework he is getting is in no way an improval. He ll still be an annoying / no counterplay statcheck anti melee bully not that he is strong enough to bully compared to most of ranged champions but you get a point. The rework ll turn him into 0 impact champion. **The Riot whole NOT EVERYTHING HAS TO BECOME A SKILLSHOT IN ORDER TO HAVE COUNTERPLAY IS RESULTING IN EVERYTHING GETTING DAMAGE AMPS OVER TIME AND THAT SHIT ISN'T MUCH BETTER THEN THE USUAL STAT CHECK.**
: > [{quoted}](name=NoGanksTop,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AZEZVxpa,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-23T04:21:06.497+0000) > > This is ruining the game. There are so many people deserve to be higher elo I'm not buying this, just type into youtube (unranked to masters series) they're always coming out, go watch IwillDominate, last month this guy went from unranked to grandmasters in a week, and 2 weeks ago he went from unranked in Eu to challenger. If someone has a diamond account, and another account that's hard stuck gold/plat, then they got lucky on their diamond account. not the other way around, they don't deserve diamond on their gold account. I'll agree with the deserve to be much lower, since all you need is a win every 5 games assuming you're in the 4th division, to not be kicked out, but their mmr still goes down, and yeah it'd be great if Lp decay was more harsh, so that someone who got boosted to diamond 5 doesn't just play 1 game every month to keep themselves in diamond
1. I Will Dominate is an ex Pro with high amount of hours spent on a game. Would be embarrassing if he wasn't chall. 2. League lost large amount of player base chall isn't what it used to be 3. Its April. EVERYONE good at the game is studying FK I peeked challenger last year (top 50) and year before that (top 150) around that time 4. Nothing you said correlates to OP concern DuoQ should only exist in Flex. If Original Poster is in any way insinuating that KDA should be one of the measures for matchmaking he is beyond stupid.
: is there a thematic reason why yasuo gets placed outside turret range during his R?
> [{quoted}](name=Ryzê,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oHrMAAma,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-20T14:10:02.632+0000) > > I never understood the reason for this mechanic They decided that yasuo should be a midlaner slightly after his release. Yasuo is one of the worst champions for towerdiving and midlane is a short lane even with that mechanic and given how strong the towers are AND HOW THEY TURTLE TRASH FKIGN GARBAGE SHIT PLAYERS (one of the reason why I quit league) he needs it and I am glad it works this way except for the times it backfires / doesn't place me the way I want The whole forcing yasuo to be a midlaner also didn't work because he sees play in all 3 lanes having the highest winrate at botlane historicly.
Nhika (NA)
: Why is Kai'sa still broken? BLATANTLY OVER STAT
Kaisa / Kassadin IDK which but one of this 2 has to be the biggest winrate enhancer (When you win only because your champion is OP)
: Lets keep pretending the smurfing problem is okay
Why is the original post downvoted? I am sure all of you would enjoy getting stomped ; )) if I decided to smurf fking imbecils Remove DuoQ (WE HAVE FLEX ANYWAY) And there ll be a little to no point for people to create smurf accounts.
: > [{quoted}](name=Aarron,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Gmu68FZt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-21T18:14:46.639+0000) > > Windwall would be useless if it didn't block until the cast animation ends > It's supposed to be a reactive spell, not a proactive one > Windwall cast animation is about 0.25s > Imagine if spellshields like Sivirs' had that delay, they'd be garbage, same idea here Well sivir's (or nocs) spellshields actually dont provide teamwide protection from projectiles and ww can block multiple projectiles unlike spellshields.
> [{quoted}](name=VanaQuish,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Gmu68FZt,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-21T18:26:33.037+0000) > > Well sivir's (or nocs) spellshields actually dont provide teamwide protection from projectiles and ww can block multiple projectiles unlike spellshields. Spellshields can block multiple projectiles to in an interval of like 0.1 seconds it is just not well known. Not that I disagree with what you said but I had spellshields before negating 4 of my abilities.
: Why does everyone think Yasuo is broken?
There are multiple reasons * You haven't faced a scarry yasuo yet * You are only playing against yasuo players who max Q (wait till you face hyperactive E max yasuo) * You are playing in midlane and yes yasuo can't pretty much bully you in a short lane due to Towers (Aka Skill clockblockers, nice gameplay btw rito, better turn Towers in a turtle mechanics over more interactive minions FKING SHIT company this is why i play fortnite) Once you reach a high elo you ll see Toplane/midlane/botlane yasuos who stomp everything infront of them with their autopilot farm heavy dmg high impact champion. I am a yasuo main a worlds best ADC yasuo at one point.
: No room for casual play in League of Legends. You are forced to commit to LoL or Uninstall
Take a champion who autopilot farms like Yasuo (in this case turn the smartcast off) and you ll have a better success
: Please don't go through with these Janna changes
: > [{quoted}](name=Poske,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eQZjhqI4,comment-id=00000000000000000000000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-18T23:40:20.347+0000) > > Lucian doesn't dash a fixed distance. > Do you know what fking fixed distance means? Except it fucking is. He dashes 425 in a direction. :/
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eQZjhqI4,comment-id=000000000000000000000002000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T00:41:55.264+0000) > > Except it fucking is. He dashes 425 in a direction. :/ No you can dash shorter Lucian doesn't have to dash full lenght Yasuo always dashes excact number In order to play against yasuo you need skill and that is what creates lots of complaints However don't get me wrong I main yasuo and I agree that he is overtuned and def didn't need the last buffs he got.
: > [{quoted}](name=Poske,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eQZjhqI4,comment-id=000000000000000000000002,timestamp=2019-05-18T15:30:01.721+0000) > > His E travels a fixed distance you know where he is about to end before he ends there. Not only that but most Yasuo players max Q (I don't) so his E is at 0.5 sec cooldown for a while > > The OP post is simply innacurate NO yasuo hitbox doesn't get smaller while he is dashing. Just because it travels a fixed distance doesn’t change anything. Lucien goes a fixed distance, as does akali, and talon. And all their dashes are very annoying. 7 dashes is not balanceable. Or punishable.
Lucian doesn't dash a fixed distance. Do you know what fking fixed distance means?
: > [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eQZjhqI4,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-18T05:59:13.465+0000) > > Idk, tell that to thousands of Yas mains who sucks. It probably means that champ is hard. Plus stats. > > You can have your opinion, but trueth is, that you need big amount of games to perform well on that champ especially in tfs. > > But I understand that it is easier to cry than to learn. 7 dashes. A champions difficulty is entirely irrelevant when they can fuck up stupid bad, and physically can’t be punished. As long as he has a reaction speed past that of a dead cat, he is immune to just about any cc due to his windwall.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eQZjhqI4,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-18T06:23:41.124+0000) > > 7 dashes. A champions difficulty is entirely irrelevant when they can fuck up stupid bad, and physically can’t be punished. > > As long as he has a reaction speed past that of a dead cat, he is immune to just about any cc due to his windwall. His E travels a fixed distance you know where he is about to end before he ends there. Not only that but most Yasuo players max Q (I don't) so his E is at 0.5 sec cooldown for a while The OP post is simply innacurate NO yasuo hitbox doesn't get smaller while he is dashing.
: [Bronze player] About LeBlanc
Multiple time #1 Le blanc world here. Yes she is useless I am actually surprised that a bronze player managed to figure that out. I assume you played her without jumping to conclusions beforehand **She is fking delayed singletargeted assassin who cannot do her job well unless she has 8k gold lead with 2 infernals on top of that she cannot waveclear and is constantly out of tempo, + her CC and teamfighting is horrid for a mage** However your examples are not the best. She sucks against around 85% of mids but she is kinda even with Ekko and fizz. Ap assassins are in general in a trash state. **Le blanc is not a safe champion because even when she was way stronger you constantly had to risk with said "safe" champ**. Playing like a fking pussy doesn't work with Le blanc you are not a mage you do get outimpacted by mages (in teamfights), she has to constantly force stuff which nowdays she cannot do because she cant kill anything / she ll drop to 5/cs a minute. Le blanc is at its weakest since 2010 or so, and that is probably a reason why I am not even touching this game lately
: Well releashed LB and Kassadin has silence on her Q and more damage . But whats the point if enemy kills you after lv 2 all the time and you behind in levels and gold. Eventually you will lose the game before Jax online cause he or his allies cant control his death from a fed enemies Also silence stops you form using abilties was op back then. Now the real OP was Twisted fate in the beta. He had more damage and range on abilities and his Yellow card was and AOE STUN! The best was that his current ult was his E back then, and it was only on 40 secs cooldown and global if i remember correctly he had slow too. So great ganks and it was easy to help his team snowball out of control in the early game. Even after the nerfs he was perma ban in pro events. Jax needed trinity force , quinsoo and ninja tabi and phandom dancers and needed dodge runes too together with his E in order to have the 60% dodge( that was the cap). So he needs alot of stuff but yes back then was unprecedented the fountain dive and he was very strong but what the point if you cant win every game or lose before you come online?
Reworked LB was the strongest champ in the game
: For years of maining Rumble, I'm not sure what his counterplay is, maybe having bad teammates who can't follow, bad map awareness, maybe some champs that avoid contact(Anivia is one of the worst matchups). Also hidden counterplay is from my team whenever Bards or Jannas Rs are up... I personally love Rumble v Lb matchup, +50% heat W will negete almost whole QWAA electrucute combo, if she hits her E my W ms boost will help me to get closer resulting into her eating more dmg than she actually wanted. I hate playing into {{champion:8}} +{{item:1054}} in early game, hyperscaling carry that is unkillable unless he is trolling. So that's my nemesis no counter play champ.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EANx9uUE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-17T09:38:50.399+0000) > > For years of maining Rumble, I'm not sure what his counterplay is, maybe having bad teammates who can't follow, bad map awareness, maybe some champs that avoid contact(Anivia is one of the worst matchups). Also hidden counterplay is from my team whenever Bards or Jannas Rs are up... > > I personally love Rumble v Lb matchup, +50% heat W will negete almost whole QWAA electrucute combo, if she hits her E my W ms boost will help me to get closer resulting into her eating more dmg than she actually wanted. News flash everyone loves playing against LB because she is worthless dogshit tier since revertgutt
: > [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EF6AgGkM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-15T14:53:49.957+0000) > > Ranked MMR ≠ normal MMR Yeah true, but should also normal games be fair? Every lane who went into those plat diam got heavily stomped EVERY TIME :(
> [{quoted}](name=TheViceroys,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EF6AgGkM,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-15T14:56:22.778+0000) > > Yeah true, but should also normal games be fair? Every lane who went into those plat diam got heavily stomped EVERY TIME :( How do you know those level 150 players aren't ex diamonds? Perhaps that dia player is boosted in ranked there are many factors However for example my smurf account has really low Normal game mmr because I only played ranked there so if i would matchmake normal game there I would stomp a game to a point I would have 40 kills or something.
nelogis (EUW)
: I present you, the most anti synergy bot lane to ever exist in League History
ADC = attack damage carry MeleeADC = Melee attack damage carry (Yi, Yasuo) Mordekaiser = Juggernaut who never reaches anything AND NO YOU CANT BUILD AD ON MORDE THATS STRAIGHT UP FKING REPORTABLE, WOULD CURSE THE FK OUT OF YOU ENTIRE GAME.
: What about the Panth matchup? I know for him and a few other poke oriented lane bullies the plan usually was max E, farm, then outscale. With room for an all in after six if they make a mistake.
> [{quoted}](name=Hi im a Cat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u8BNq9W0,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-15T23:10:29.601+0000) > > What about the Panth matchup? I know for him and a few other poke oriented lane bullies the plan usually was max E, farm, then outscale. With room for an all in after six if they make a mistake. Look I don't even play league anymore but last time I checked you should never worry about pantheon as he can not match Riven game impact past 15 minutes. Just stack up on potions boots + 4 pots + tp, take cookies if needed. Now there are ranged matchups like Jayce which is pretty much a ranged pantheon. You are fked in that matchup but RIVEN DESERVES TO BE FKED IN SOME MATCHUPS, granted jayce fks up 99% of toplaners. Ah the league is shit what do you want me to say. Riven is buffed in normal matchups. Riven is nerfed in already aids (toplane ranged overlords) matchups
Nêêkô (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EKL1Zxop,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-05-16T00:30:38.994+0000) > > There, I've condensed why you got banned in 6 quotes. > > 1: Bla bla respect your team > 2: Calling out feeders and asking for Reports create a jumping off point for harassment. Lmao saying report is a problem now? I also commented everything I wrote. This doesnt deserve 14 days ban.
> [{quoted}](name=Nêêkô,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EKL1Zxop,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-05-16T01:00:19.287+0000) > > Lmao saying report is a problem now? I also commented everything I wrote. This doesnt deserve 14 days ban. 1. Screenshot would remove the benefit of a doubt, how do we know you didn't edit your copy paste 2. Report calling is Reportable altho in your case it was probably highly justified. Infact I genuinely hope people who first starting spaming the report in all chat die in agony.... to put it in perspective (YES BAN me from boards because i am expressing how I feel about it plz) 3. Report calling is pointless because a single report flags a system (Thats how it works according to Riot, I dont trust em, stacked reports in 1 game are stronger, there is no way they are dumb enough to create a 1 report is enough for the game to be checked system and also not to make it so that multiple reports have higher weight, they claim they don't) 4. You didn't deserve a 14 day ban, you prob didn't even deserve a chat restrict 5. YES THE report system is trash (Tribunal was superior for example) 6. Yes the league is garbage anyway, the game is def worth quitting 7. Riot's r%%%%%ed system sometimes gives wrong games (AKA they ll search for your toxic games if you try to appeal a ban claiming it was a bug) so you better hope you weren't toxic in some other game because Riot ll dig for it 8. Thats just a game 2??? What about game 1?
Liƒt (NA)
: I was just in a game where the enemy adc decided to roam elsewhere because his support was a Yuumi. Watching them play bot lane it honestly does seem like you're playing a 1v2 with a Yuumi support lol. I think she'll probably need some buffs and a bit more time for people to learn an optimal way to play her, but right now imo Sona does pretty much the same job as Yuumi just 10x better.
> [{quoted}](name=Liƒt,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E80kajAE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-15T23:04:32.884+0000) > > I was just in a game where the enemy adc decided to roam elsewhere because his support was a Yuumi. Watching them play bot lane it honestly does seem like you're playing a 1v2 with a Yuumi support lol. > > I think she'll probably need some buffs and a bit more time for people to learn an optimal way to play her, but right now imo Sona does pretty much the same job as Yuumi just 10x better. Thats concerning because sona is meh to ;/
: Most people I hear are testing Q max with 3 points into W before maxing E. I highly disagree with you about it being a buff, I stopped playing rank at plat 3 (so I’m no where special on the ladder) and trolled a bit during positional que but I’m in no way unknowledgable on the subject of Riven. If anything this is a power shift, but the end result is less skirmishing than before, less control over trades and less outplay in those close fights. You still want to max Q unless in specific poke oriented matchups, but your e is less frequent now even with E max so it hurts that performance significantly if you do have to play against those bully lanes.
Q is her most important ability. E max no longer exists
Salron (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Poske,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u8BNq9W0,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-05-15T14:18:44.611+0000) > > wait until everyone swaps to Q max then watch the stats > > Many new players jumped on a riven because this is a buff Q max has been the standard since before the changes No one is going to "Swap" to it because they've already been doing it Many new Riven players jumped onto her you claim, yet her pickrate is lower than last patch? https://u.gg/lol/champions/riven/build
> [{quoted}](name=Aarron,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u8BNq9W0,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-05-15T14:24:22.286+0000) > > Q max has been the standard since before the changes I dont disagree but the W and even E max were kinda popular atleast in high elo Boxbox for example often Maxes W The best riven mains often max E average league player is fking poop idc how this changes impact average riven players. > Many new Riven players jumped onto her you claim, yet her pickrate is lower than last patch? > https://u.gg/lol/champions/riven/build Wow even her most used setup is trash. Aftershock is her best keystone, what is this delayed fking keystone setup. BuuUTUT TEHhes stats many people compensate their lack of skill on riven by picking busted aftershock. Look I main riven (Around 1000 games on her), this is a buff I wouldn't be shocked that with lower Q cooldown and longer E cooldown W max becomes standard on her.
: In regards to Riven.
wait until everyone swaps to Q max then watch the stats Many new players jumped on a riven because this is a buff
KazKaz (OCE)
: Irelia's rework is a failure
She is the best rework we had along with Le blancs.
: again as i said else where there. is a diffrence between i suck and cant do anything and im so ungodly broken that people focus me hard first
There is a BIG diff between ex challenger FACTS and whoeverthe fk random noname with random as fk opinion you are. You listed 5 random champions. 2 OF WHICH **YOU THINK ARE** LATEGAME CHAMPIONS JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE STACKING MECHANIC HJFAKLSDFHALK FKing bad players
: If this was season 5 then yes Nasus isnt overbearing until 35 mins. veigar 15 mins. But they got reworked so that they come on like way earlier and stay way safer.
> [{quoted}](name=LordGeovanni,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pEA6M74M,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-05-12T03:00:11.133+0000) > > If this was season 5 then yes Nasus isnt overbearing until 35 mins. veigar 15 mins. > But they got reworked so that they come on like way earlier and stay way safer. First nasus sucks lategame. Unless you are playing full melee teamcomp. Mainly because he has no good defensive scalling. Second veigar sucks due to itemization and being A WORSE VERSION OF SYNDRA. The moment Mages get bruiser items you can complain about veigar till then he is just a champion for r%%%%%ed players who can't notice that SYNDRA IS JUST A BETTER VEIGAR But whatever complain about tier 4 champions IDGAF
Madjack01 (EUW)
: Unpopular statement: gold rank can be worth more than dia+
I don't disagree actually maybe there is to high jump from gold to diamond. But keep in mind there are no PRO FLEX players. Its better to specialize See i can play midlane like a challenger (hence why i reached challenger multiple times) but I can play other roles as a diamond and given taht mid is the most popular lane its a struggle to climb I was the scarriest ADC yasuo in the world at one point one year before it became the official meta. But how would I ever join a team since by maining mid and ADC yasuo I would overlap with the ADC player (AKA my yasuo adc has no value and my ADC teammate would have to learn yasuo)
: This is why ((League)) is an RNG game right now.
I recc dodging the games you have morgana in team as that champion is pathetic to a point I round her up to 0.5 of a champion I always dodge champ select whenever there is morgana / jhin in team I am not a Jayce expert BUT WHAT DO YOU FKING EXPECT? YOUR CHAMPION DEFAULT WINS A LANE IN 99% OF MATCHUPS OF COURSE YOU FALL OFF. ALSO WTF IS THAT AUTISTIC BUILD. AND WHY ARE YOU USING 1 GAME AS SAMPLE SIZE never expect Plat kalista to do anything
: > [{quoted}](name=Poske,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zMnnviIG,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-05-08T10:23:31.703+0000) > > By that logic I would have been a rank 1 Eune (I hit top 50) given that I was the best reworked Le blanc (One of the most skilled champs ever) by a margin yet I think your idea is just straight up SHIT I was rank 1 Tahm Kench support NA. You may disagree with me, but you're lying if you say you enjoy having to play for 2 hours just to gain a single division in silver when you're trying to get your smurf to diamond to play with your friends.
> [{quoted}](name=Tom Kinch,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zMnnviIG,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-05-10T12:00:42.104+0000) > > I was rank 1 Tahm Kench support NA. You may disagree with me, but you're lying if you say you enjoy having to play for 2 hours just to gain a single division in silver when you're trying to get your smurf to diamond to play with your friends. Do you think I care if random silver doesn't trust me? DO YOU THINK I CARE IF ANYONE AT ALL DOESN'T TRUST ME? I was the best its written in the history that is all
AP Zed (NA)
: Best LB in the world
> [{quoted}](name=AP Zed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qJTBAE2V,comment-id=0000000000000001000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-09T18:00:32.047+0000) > > Best LB in the world I am historicly best Lb world it ll take roughly 6 years of Le blanc domination by another LB before anyone can be compared to me Granted I curently dont even play league nor do I intend to reclaim #1 LB world status with this revertgutted LB I was the best Old le blanc I was the best reworked LE BLANC I was the best reworked Le blanc post distortion nerf Whoever is the best LB atm can not compare to me as current LB requires less skill then any of the above. Granted I am not a streamer / league youtuber. Only around 1000 players in the world know that No Le blanc was close to me at my prime Literaly NOT EVEN CLOSE.
: Am I the only one who thinks rank should be based on skill instead of winning games?
By that logic I would have been a rank 1 Eune (I hit top 50) given that I was the best reworked Le blanc (One of the most skilled champs ever) by a margin yet I think your idea is just straight up SHIT
Nea104 (EUW)
: A-Anivia? I don't think it's comparable to a Nasus or a Vayne. And, without a couple of full items she can't even cast spells, basically.
> [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pEA6M74M,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-05T15:58:26.089+0000) > > A-Anivia? > I don't think it's comparable to a Nasus or a Vayne. And, without a couple of full items she can't even cast spells, basically. Nasus and veigar can be exluded from this thread as they aren't even amazing lategame unless you reach 1 hour 20 minute long game or something
Evidence (EUNE)
: my friend did it once occur to u that we were all once a new player?! i was once a new player,back in season1. back then i ddint know shiet,but thats the beauty u learn while playin untill u learn the game and start raging at people who never tried to grasp at least 10% of this game knowlege.
> [{quoted}](name=Evidence,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=l4cLuuts,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-05-04T22:10:34.681+0000) > > my friend did it once occur to u that we were all once a new player?! > i was once a new player,back in season1. > back then i ddint know shiet,but thats the beauty u learn while playin untill u learn the game and start raging at people who never tried to grasp at least 10% of this game knowlege. Yes you can compare being a new player in season 1 vs season 9 OH WAIT NO YOU CAN'T In 2009 I first started league to and it was enjoyable from the start. Something newbies ll never get to experience.
: Malzahar is so unfun to play against.
And he could have been a GODAMN MINI PET MANCER BUT HE WAS REWORKED BY A PUSSY. fk their automatic controls
YaraUwU (NA)
: Yah but even her masters plus WR is under 50.
> [{quoted}](name=YaraUwU,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vJvKjZ0o,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-03T20:12:33.920+0000) > > Yah but even her masters plus WR is under 50. **She is OP** **She is a new champion. Do not touch her for 2 years and her winrate ll rise over 50%** There are lots of people like me who want to start maining her yet I only played her once so OFC I wouldn't play her optimally. Take it from an Ex challenger. Just because we are HIGH ELO doesn't mean that we default Learn highskillcap champions SPECIALLY **WHEN THEY ARE NEW** Fk faker still FKING Sucks AT le blanc and yet he is LCS pro
: > [{quoted}](name=Poske,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9fttRiTQ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-04T21:49:25.437+0000) > > THE AMMOUNT OF RAGE THIS POST INDUCED IS SHAWJKDLEFHGASDJKLFH > > HOLY SHIT YOU SUCK AT LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PERIOD L2P > nothing else can be said Found the delusional shaco main. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
> [{quoted}](name=Hot LeBlanc Yuri,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9fttRiTQ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-05T18:36:35.690+0000) > > Found the delusional shaco main. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} **Given your name** the fact that you don't KNOW WHO THE FK I AM IS SAD. And the OP never played SHACO In his lifetime. YOU CAN SEE where shaco is placing a box HE LITERALY HAS TO POINT IN ITS FKING DIRECTION Not to mention that there is enough time to walk out of it twice
Show more

Poske

Level 172 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion