: I need a friend
Better pay for a course if you really want to learn English.
: Season 10 predictions
Not false at all.
Malza (NA)
: HotS is officially dead game
The game is still running so it's fine. I don't really care about pro plays and such things..
: If they change evelynn it will only effect china.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kZEUXMAh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-14T15:25:28.678+0000) > > If they change evelynn it will only effect china. That's what they said about Chinese skins, about karthus,etc. But still it effected everyone.
CLG ear (NA)
: I spent 40 dollars on a pizza AMA
40 dollars? Damn dude, that same pizza in my country would cost like 10 dollars...
: What’s more healthier? Reducing damage or increasing tankiness?
Increasing overall damage. That is the most healtiest thing for this game!
: Good Job Riot. The Ashe buffs are the type of changes we need
''NEW OP ASHE BUFFS MAKES HER BROKEN ADC! New Korean-shit build for ashe, 100% winrate''
: League of Legends is not the game, I knew..
I have quit league long time ago, It was hard at the beginning but then I just started playing some offline games or other mobas/mmorpg games and that's how my addiciton for league has quit. Now I can't imagine me playing league anymore, feels like a total new game to me. Wouldn't try it ever anymore.
wolf jade (EUNE)
: wtf? another 1000 years grind event
That's a way of how to keep people playing the game. Grinding for ''exclusive'' rewards > more people play, more people get stuck into the game > profit. If you take that in consideration, League has become a grinding game.
: Why do people believe the earth is flat?
Because people can be stupid and ignorant. People who believe in flat earth will tell you that you're wrong because you were never in space,etc. But if they go by this way, then you can tell them that they're wrong as well because they were never in space either. But nooo, they are always right! These people are really brainwashed by today's ''scientists'' and believe it or not, big amount of people on Earth has started to believe in their theory's. Remember what Einstein said; ''There are two infinite things in this world, people's stupidity and space, but I'm not sure about space tho.'' (not exactly same, but you get the point)
Jav (EUNE)
: Good bye league!
You're not the only one, i haven't played this game for 5 months already and i feel better.
: Don't have kids if you are not going to raise them properly
Kids are basically the mirror of their parents.
: Please Riot Games....
Will people buy it for 1350RP? If yes, then Riot will make it for you!
Dllesh (NA)
: so idk, lets stop buying their shit....
''Let's stop buying their shit...'' next 3 days ''omg there's a good skin, i must buy it!'' The amount of contradictory people here is such big. People say they won't buy it but they are waiting for the first opportunity for it...
: > [{quoted}](name=PowerSlave993,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PjM2QwEo,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-12-07T23:08:56.384+0000) > > They are really greedy if you look at how big amount of skins, emotes, and other things they have released. They are releasing skins at such fast rate, I remember back in season 5/6 when skins were brought so slow to the game. But this is extremely high speed rate. > > So how you don't think they are greedy? > > - More skins, emotes, wards, chromas, each new week/patch. > - Missions that you must actually buy, duh, not everything is free. > - Making those xp boosts so god damn expensive. > - Making chroma packs must-buy thing in order to unlock some other things. > - Forcing you to not get good skins from Hextech loot, because you know, you're getting tooo much of free stuff. > > And no, they aren't greedy huh? What about that LC$? They already make shit ton of money but they still want more and more. > > This game is not Freemium still, but it's getting that way slowly. Harder leveling, harder to buy champs, pay missions.etc. Now hear me out okay? This might surprise you, but they are a business. And business needs products for people to buy to make money. They gave you a game for free, so you have to pay for characters and skins. They release skins because we like them and buy them. If they did not release skins they would make no money and we would get a shittier game. IT. IS. CALLED. BUSINESS. The only time you can complain about a game and them selling stuff if it is pay to win. Thank u, next bitch.
> [{quoted}](name=KingBlackthorn1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PjM2QwEo,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2018-12-07T23:58:58.316+0000) > > Now hear me out okay? This might surprise you, but they are a business. And business needs products for people to buy to make money. They gave you a game for free, so you have to pay for characters and skins. They release skins because we like them and buy them. If they did not release skins they would make no money and we would get a shittier game. IT. IS. CALLED. BUSINESS. The only time you can complain about a game and them selling stuff if it is pay to win. Thank u, next bitch. Nope, not gonna read, don't care about your opinion at all :) Didn't read it honestly, lul
: I will never spend money on a game with microtransactions or loot boxes
: The most criticized champions in the game, and why.
{{champion:24}} ??????????????????????????????
Terozu (NA)
: Opinion: Chinese Food is delicious.
: > [{quoted}](name=KingBlackthorn1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PjM2QwEo,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-06T21:35:00.365+0000) > > Your honor, she's reaching. > > They really are not. They are a F2P game. They need to put out skins for you to buy to update the game and give us content. It is called buisness. Get over it. They are really greedy if you look at how big amount of skins, emotes, and other things they have released. They are releasing skins at such fast rate, I remember back in season 5/6 when skins were brought so slow to the game. But this is extremely high speed rate. So how you don't think they are greedy? - More skins, emotes, wards, chromas, each new week/patch. - Missions that you must actually buy, duh, not everything is free. - Making those xp boosts so god damn expensive. - Making chroma packs must-buy thing in order to unlock some other things. - Forcing you to not get good skins from Hextech loot, because you know, you're getting tooo much of free stuff. And no, they aren't greedy huh? What about that LC$? They already make shit ton of money but they still want more and more. This game is not Freemium still, but it's getting that way slowly. Harder leveling, harder to buy champs, pay missions.etc.
> [{quoted}](name=PowerSlave993,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PjM2QwEo,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-12-07T23:08:56.384+0000) > > They are really greedy if you look at how big amount of skins, emotes, and other things they have released. They are releasing skins at such fast rate, I remember back in season 5/6 when skins were brought so slow to the game. But this is extremely high speed rate. > > So how you don't think they are greedy? > > - More skins, emotes, wards, chromas, each new week/patch. > - Missions that you must actually buy, duh, not everything is free. > - Making those xp boosts so god damn expensive. > - Making chroma packs must-buy thing in order to unlock some other things. > - Forcing you to not get good skins from Hextech loot, because you know, you're getting tooo much of free stuff. > > And no, they aren't greedy huh? What about that LC$? They already make shit ton of money but they still want more and more. > > This game is not Freemium still, but it's getting that way slowly. Harder leveling, harder to buy champs, pay missions.etc. Edit: Also look other boards threads, and you'll see how people complain about ''wintersale'' scam, runepages,etc.
: > [{quoted}](name=PowerSlave993,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PjM2QwEo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-06T12:39:24.379+0000) > > Riot has become greedier than EA and all game company's together. Just skins and skins. > > That's why you don't buy them, why would you support them? Your honor, she's reaching. They really are not. They are a F2P game. They need to put out skins for you to buy to update the game and give us content. It is called buisness. Get over it.
> [{quoted}](name=KingBlackthorn1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PjM2QwEo,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-06T21:35:00.365+0000) > > Your honor, she's reaching. > > They really are not. They are a F2P game. They need to put out skins for you to buy to update the game and give us content. It is called buisness. Get over it. They are really greedy if you look at how big amount of skins, emotes, and other things they have released. They are releasing skins at such fast rate, I remember back in season 5/6 when skins were brought so slow to the game. But this is extremely high speed rate. So how you don't think they are greedy? - More skins, emotes, wards, chromas, each new week/patch. - Missions that you must actually buy, duh, not everything is free. - Making those xp boosts so god damn expensive. - Making chroma packs must-buy thing in order to unlock some other things. - Forcing you to not get good skins from Hextech loot, because you know, you're getting tooo much of free stuff. And no, they aren't greedy huh? What about that LC$? They already make shit ton of money but they still want more and more. This game is not Freemium still, but it's getting that way slowly. Harder leveling, harder to buy champs, pay missions.etc.
Jikker (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=PowerSlave993,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PjM2QwEo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-06T12:39:24.379+0000) > > Riot has become greedier than EA and all game company's together. Just skins and skins. > > That's why you don't buy them, why would you support them? No one is greedier than EA
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PjM2QwEo,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-12-06T22:29:42.376+0000) > > No one is greedier than EA EA is greedy but that's because they are failing hard as a company. They lost major number of their best programmers and such people that made their games good. When they release the game, 60 euros price (or less) simply isn't enough to pay their expenses. So they are making DLC's hoping that people will buy it and they can pay off their work,etc. So it's like 50-50, you can't blame them for everything.
: Exclusive Chromas are Distasteful, Riot
Riot has become greedier than EA and all game company's together. Just skins and skins. That's why you don't buy them, why would you support them?
: Are Prestige edition skins becoming overglorified/overpriced gold chromas?
Nobody is telling you to buy skins tho... If you haven't noticed ,every patch contains more skins than actual nerfs to champs lol.
: What is the story behind your summoner name?
My name is Powerslave993 Powerslave is a reference to the Iron Maiden song ''Powerslave'' and 993 is a reference to my birthday year 1993. All explained :)
: @lore keepers, why does Jax still wield a lamp?
Because if he had a real weapon the game would already crash and jax would be the most broken champ in this game (which he might be even now).
: > [{quoted}](name=PowerSlave993,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MX6Mhy9L,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-12-02T22:17:05.072+0000) > > If you like to listen to a guitar, don&#x27;t restrain yourself from it. You listen what you want, and if you feel like a black sheep with your friends, who cares. It&#x27;s better to be unique than to follow others because of trend or something. > > And yeah, metal has many selections. Just like Rock. Hard Rock, Jazz Rock, Blues Rock,etc. > > Metal is metal, heavy metal is more heavier with distorsion guitar,etc. Trash metal is like Metallica where everyone is going with that juicy hard frets and playing fast songs. Death metal is like trash except that the song can go even faster. Also the singers in death metal usually have those strange voices like they&#x27;re going to die. Power metal is something i really dislike. <Removed by Moderation> Power metal is Dragonforce for example. Black metal is the creepiest metal, singers there sing about death and satanistic things. So it&#x27;s honestly better to avoid that kind of genre like I do. Also their songs are sooo fast and frets are damn hard that you barely can understand what it is about. Not recommended, unless you like &#x27;&#x27;satanistic&#x27;&#x27; stuff. > > But if someone tells you that heavy metal is satanistic, you should slap him, because it isn&#x27;t. It&#x27;s only one part of it (black) not the whole thing. Oh ok, wow I've learned so much about music from one simple post. Thanks for the highly insightful replies, <Removed by Moderation> personally I like a few songs that are sang by men who have femininistic tones Exhibit A: Rumors by Pep & Rash Exhibit B: All Cried Out by Blonde ft. Alex Newell
> [{quoted}](name=KatarinaScripts,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MX6Mhy9L,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-03T04:23:58.938+0000) > > Oh ok, wow I&#x27;ve learned so much about music from one simple post. Thanks for the highly insightful replies, but can you explain what a &quot; gay &quot; voice is because personally I like a few songs that are sang by men who have femininistic tones > > Exhibit A: Rumors by Pep &amp; Rash > Exhibit B: All Cried Out by Blonde ft. Alex Newell I love music, therefore I learned a lot about it :) <Removed by Moderation> BUT IF people are playing metal, some trash metal and they have that kind of voice... then it's really really disturbing to listen. There are many young bends out there who are playing metal and then their voice is like a kid... we just don't appreciate that. Either sing as a grown up male and have some spirit from lungs and stomach as you sing, or don't do it at all.
: > [{quoted}](name=PowerSlave993,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MX6Mhy9L,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-12-02T11:48:43.877+0000) > > My favorite genre is heavy metal, death metal and trash metal. I don&#x27;t listen to power metal or black metal, so these 3 mentioned are my favorite. > > Songs are: > 1 - Metallica -Welcome home Sanitarium > 2 - Iron Maiden - Fantom of the Opera > 3 - Metallica - One That was a very analytical examination of the " metals " category in music, personally I like rock and anything with an electric or acoustic guitar but I almost never find myself listening to it since I would appear goth around friends or just seem dark inside to myself. Nice selection tho Btw, I never new that there was more than one metal genre ( aside from heavy )
> [{quoted}](name=KatarinaScripts,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MX6Mhy9L,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-12-02T13:26:31.117+0000) > > That was a very analytical examination of the &quot; metals &quot; category in music, personally I like rock and anything with an electric or acoustic guitar but I almost never find myself listening to it since I would appear goth around friends or just seem dark inside to myself. Nice selection tho > Btw, I never new that there was more than one metal genre ( aside from heavy ) If you like to listen to a guitar, don't restrain yourself from it. You listen what you want, and if you feel like a black sheep with your friends, who cares. It's better to be unique than to follow others because of trend or something. And yeah, metal has many selections. Just like Rock. Hard Rock, Jazz Rock, Blues Rock,etc. Metal is metal, heavy metal is more heavier with distorsion guitar,etc. Trash metal is like Metallica where everyone is going with that juicy hard frets and playing fast songs. Death metal is like trash except that the song can go even faster. Also the singers in death metal usually have those strange voices like they're going to die. Power metal is something i really dislike. <Removed by Moderation> Power metal is Dragonforce for example. Black metal is the creepiest metal, singers there sing about death and satanistic things. So it's honestly better to avoid that kind of genre like I do. Also their songs are sooo fast and frets are damn hard that you barely can understand what it is about. Not recommended, unless you like ''satanistic'' stuff. But if someone tells you that heavy metal is satanistic, you should slap him, because it isn't. It's only one part of it (black) not the whole thing.
: This has nothing to do with League but...
My favorite genre is heavy metal, death metal and trash metal. I don't listen to power metal or black metal, so these 3 mentioned are my favorite. Songs are: 1 - Metallica -Welcome home Sanitarium 2 - Iron Maiden - Fantom of the Opera 3 - Metallica - One
: There are people on this planet who think...
1 - Global warming exists, I don't deny it. 2 - Vaccines aren't dangeours, BUT some people have allergy on certain materials which means that it's dangerous to them. So this is kinda, meh. 3 - Cure for cancer, believe it or not, exists. It all depends on what you mean by ''cure for cancer''? This is really a debate topic, because there are many types of cancers. Lung cancer which is actually dealable and cure exists. Cancer in intestine is dangerous and i doubt there's anything to do there except cutting some part of it. THERE are cure for cancers, but not for all types. 4 - The moon landing is also a big topic and 50% people believe it is faked and 50% not. Many believe it is faked because it happened in time when cold war existed. So most of people believe it is fake so that America can look like a best winner there. I don't have any opinion on that really. It does look fake to me but i don't know. I don't wanna argue on that one. 5 - Earth is not flat, earth is a round sphere. Everyone who thinks that Earth is flat in 21st century can go in a cave and live there. You would actually be surprised to see how many people these days actually believes that Earth is flat xd
: It's amazing how different this game used to be in S3
That feel when Malphite actually didn't even do damage lol, if it was today, then Malphite would get at least triple kill.
: [suggestion]Christmas cards, that you could gift to others for free.
*Cought, you said a ''Chirstmas cards''? Well well, if it's about RP and cash, then surely Riot gonna add that one up!
: Coven Skins
I love that thing when people say ''Please don't buy any more skins! Don't buy RP!'' But those people are usually the first one that buy instantly. Just saying.
: Why are smurfs so toxic?
Because no one likes to lose a game due to newbie. No offense, but imagine if you played ranked > you are smurfing in some silver elo and instead of winning, you lose because someone fed as fuck and is totally bad. It's just unavoidable to not react toxic. If that was really a normal game, meh I wouldn't care. But for ranked...
cabbysb (NA)
: There is hardly any strategy in this game anymore
Quantity over quality is what China does. So...
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Rαy,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MhzEpfgA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-26T16:45:24.856+0000) > > Yep, Tencent started forcing twenty-minute oneshot fiestas down our throat, because the average game time was too high for the Chinese internet café scene. > > Less people in China own decent computers it seems, so internet cafés aren&#x27;t as unpopular and useless over there. When they pay for an hour, they get two or even three games for their money instead of one. I mean, the game quality is utter trash, but hey, mOrE gAmEs! > > So yeah, they murdered what League used to be for the sake of money. I mean, they will lose a lot more money in the long run, but nice try guys, keep it up. This same copy pasta conspiracy needs to stop. Internet cafe industry died in China a few years back, because contrary to what everyone likes to believe that China somehow has no personal computers or something, people indeed were playing games at home which caused the collapse of the local internet cafe industry. Its resurgence the last couple years were however, less about people wanting to game at the internet cafes, but more about people trying to watch video game tournaments live with other gamers. Not to mention, Dota/Dota2 is and has always been super popular in China more than anywhere else in the world. Dota's longer game length never bothered Chinese players, why would League's already faster pacing since its dawn remotely bother them? This constantly thrown around claim that Chinese players want shorter games is utter nonsense, because it does not add up to what's actually happening at all. This kind of "let's blame China just because it's easy, and we'll make up bullshit to rationalise it" needs to end. If anything, it is more likely that Riot is led by the Korean's habit of playing than Chinese players. Because it is very true that Korean players rarely ever touch Dota and similar games with longer game sessions, as well as use internet cafes more routinely than Chinese players for whatever reason. So if you have to blame someone, at least start with the more likely candidate. But whatever you want to speculate, this game's current state is simply due to Riot turning it into a TV show and a serious hard on for esports. Esports is what killed this game, as it has done with MANY others. Your silly little blame game can take a backseat.
Dota wasn't super popular in China, it's super popular in Japan. You got the wrong info buddy.
dramenbejs (EUNE)
: Reason why this game is getting worse and worse
Finally, finally someone have said this! When I talked about all this Chinese/Korean weird stuff, i was getting 10000 downvotes and how i lie. Fuck you who downvoted me, now you see the reality bitc*es! Edit: ALso if you guys haven't noticed, they are putting way too many skins at a fast rate, all skins with male champions are almost full naked style because they are obsessed with sex and nudity. To all who are saying how Tencent bought Riot 93% in 2011 ---> it was back then when it wasn' so popular in China and that 7% were actually a balance team and other things that kept the game good. Just admit, the game is going towards Asia stuff, we are discriminated. Just look at season 5 when they introduced Asian skins into all servers. Like wtf, how can 1 server beat 5 others in terms of skins? See? Do you see now that China/Korea contro everything? Game will never be fixed, remember that greed is what makes game come to a fall like this.
Mr Elessar (EUNE)
: Evangele explain this:
Well what do you expect from that mod. He also deleted several of my posts as well. Riot is forcing Neeko to say mutliple times that she's a lesbian because it will increase the popularity for actual gay population.
: Talk Nerdy To Me. (Favorite books? Looking for recommendations)
: Game is bad, admit your mistakes, fix them.
Do you think Riot cares about us? They just want us to buy skins and watch that precious LCS.
: Trap is not an offensive word you snow-flake :) Trap is used by people like we who like only girls. What trap means actually? It describes as a male person who dresses in a girl/woman to attract his kind. Which is kinda offensive to US for example. If you are making those cosplays and if you are dressing in a girl/woman, then at least post that thing somewhere else. Not on big social media where everybody can see you and then you wonder why people are not liking it. Jesus, i have nothing against if you are trans, but being a snowy-flake just because you think trap is offensive, is just absolutely ridicilous. If you are trans, then you don't need to tell that to everyone because it is kinda an offensive thing actually. Edit: And yeah, downvote me as much as you want. I don't care.
: WTF happened mid season 5 That made riot lose all grip on reality
China took over. That's what happened. You can downvote me as much as you like, but this is the truth. Also the same community that is whining here wanted LCS to be NOT boring, so they produced faster game. Now when people don't like it, let's complain again. The game is terrible, no one can deny that.
: I don't understand the thought process that lead to these changes.
When will people understand that Riot doesn't care. Or specifically, China doesn't care. They want faster games > more profit to their game because of internet caffees and because of LCS flashy plays. LCS brings more money than the whole community here that plays and unfortunately buys skins.
: Preseason 10: "Towers don't exist anymore. They're literally just money bags."
''We are buffing dark harvest because we want DiVerSiTy. We saw that some champions are lacking the early game pressure, so we're making sure we are adding that''
: My favorite champions to play against in lane
{{champion:11}} You think you are just about to hit that precious CC stun > Bum he did Alpha!
: Moderation of the word "Trap" in context of transgender people
Trap is not an offensive word you snow-flake :) Trap is used by people like we who like only girls. What trap means actually? It describes as a male person who dresses in a girl/woman to attract his kind. Which is kinda offensive to US for example. If you are making those cosplays and if you are dressing in a girl/woman, then at least post that thing somewhere else. Not on big social media where everybody can see you and then you wonder why people are not liking it. Jesus, i have nothing against if you are trans, but being a snowy-flake just because you think trap is offensive, is just absolutely ridicilous. If you are trans, then you don't need to tell that to everyone because it is kinda an offensive thing actually. Edit: And yeah, downvote me as much as you want. I don't care.
: Tired of bad team :/
You forgot one little detail after Annie died: Annie: ''Report rengar plz''
: Won't really argue with you there on the games still feeling short but do they feel better and comebacks are much more possible now? Yes.
Comebacks for stupid people maybe. Imagine you get 4/0 in your top lane because you are smart and then your dumb jungler dies to enemy top laner and enemy gets 700 gold. Yeah, totally worth comeback.
: What Insignificant Details Do You Appreciate In LOL Lore?
: And then that completely defeats the point of tanking towers and turret diving. If you get 4 man dived, **you are going to die**, bar some kind of Fenix level play where you completely turn it around on them. With that many people, yeah the risk is low. The offset is that they've dedicated basically their entire team onto one area of the map. Take advantage of that by punishing them somewhere else. They 4 man'd bot lane? Well that just gives you a free push onto their mid and top, your jungler free reign into their top side jungle, and you get security around the Baron/Herald pit. It's a team game. Coordinate as a team (and no, you don't need voice coms to do that. Pinging to attack an enemy turret works perfectly fine)
When you see 4 man diving you --> ABANDON THE POST!!!
KnifeCat (OCE)
: Really not a fan of the whole “ forcing decided to games to end faster” approach
Riot is dumb and all they care about is their precious LCS flashy plays thing. As long as they get massive money from LCS they do not care about us. We are just like sheeps that follow the damned cursed leader. Meh... But twitch viewers are down at least.
Show more

PowerSlave993

Level 68 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion