Gay7Deer (NA)
: you could do a better job of moderating literally fucking anything the amount of threads filled with bigotry I see that dont get locked until they have caused harm is too many, but ok keep supporting and participating in the toxic little circlejerk of a forum thats so bad even reddit thinks its trash. byeee.
> [{quoted}](name=Gay7Deer,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=uoEvYbH7,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-22T00:44:03.408+0000) > > you could do a better job of moderating literally fucking anything the amount of threads filled with bigotry I see that dont get locked until they have caused harm is too many, but ok keep supporting and participating in the toxic little circlejerk of a forum thats so bad even reddit thinks its trash. byeee. _ > [{quoted}](name=Gay7Deer,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=uoEvYbH7,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-02-22T00:41:53.357+0000) > > so how is this shit ok mods? is this contributing to discussion? yea? > > fuck off, yall are horrible at making the boards non toxic. Oh snap! it's the "if you disagree with me you're toxic" type of person. And when noone hugged him 4 hours after creating the thread, he starts flaming lol. Calm down. The boards are public and everyone can respond to anyone.
Gay7Deer (NA)
: what constitutes harassment?
Why would anyone be obliged to stop responding to your posts just because you told them to? That makes no sense.
: You say it's offensive to the point where you can get banned. I'm saying its offensive but not enough to get banned Flaming is associated with extremes. Suck my dick isn't an extreme. I don't think you know what flaming means. Telling someone he's bad isn't flaming. Telling someone they should jump off a building because he's the worst player in league is flaming. Is it rude to tell someone they're bad? Yes. Is it bannable? No. Not sure what you're trying to get at here. You're just making me repeat myself over and over because you don't seem to get my point.
> [{quoted}](name=BakedLotion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JfRoMEEw,comment-id=001100000001000000000001,timestamp=2018-06-14T21:36:42.007+0000) > > You say it's offensive to the point where you can get banned. Where exactly did I say anything like that? How about you stop lying? If you have nothing to say, just stop answering or admit you're wrong instead of making up lies. Make sure to point me at the exact post/line I said that or stop making a fool out of yourself, because it's getting old really fast. > I'm saying its offensive but not enough to get banned You said it's not flaming. But it very clearly is. > Flaming is associated with extremes. Suck my dick isn't an extreme. No, it's not. It's simply insulting people online. And how do you decide what's an "extreme"? Seems like something pretty subjective. > I don't think you know what flaming means. Telling someone he's bad isn't flaming. Telling someone they should jump off a building because he's the worst player in league is flaming. Is it rude to tell someone they're bad? Yes. Is it bannable? No. > I never said something as light as "you're bad" is flaming, I don't know how you came up with this. As I said, go to the bar and tell someone he's "bad at league" and you'll get laughed at. Tell him to suck your dick and you have a possibility to get punched in the face or be treated as a crazy person. But hey "you wouldn't say that to someone for no reason!" -that doesn't change what it is. "but hey! I jokingly say to my friends 'suck my dick' and nobody takes it seriously?!" -that's right, it matter who you're saying it to, in this case you're saying it to complete stranges online (or a bar). The difference here is that you're sitting behind a monitor so you "can" keep insulting people for no good reason, while you wouldn't do the same in person. Wonder why. > Not sure what you're trying to get at here. You're just making me repeat myself over and over because you don't seem to get my point. What I'm getting at here is that you -incorrectly- claimed that "suck my testicles/dick" isn't flaming. It is. You're wrong. ...and don't forget to point out where I said "it's offensive to the point where you can get banned".
Ayzev (EUNE)
: If I wanted to pretend it's not there, I wouldn't mention it. I just don't see why internal should be okay, but external should not.
> [{quoted}](name=Ayzev,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JfRoMEEw,comment-id=000b000600000000,timestamp=2018-06-14T20:05:57.946+0000) > > If I wanted to pretend it's not there, I wouldn't mention it. I just don't see why internal should be okay, but external should not. Don't get me wrong, I agree that both should be uncensored and if one is censored then the other should be as well (but censoring both of these is just stupid). The point here is that you (I assume) copy-pasted a definition of "genitals" and then took it out of context in the same post. The "external" isn't there to pick or omit as you please. It's specifically "EXTERNAL ORGANS", not just "ORGANS". So that's why -according to the definition you picked- it's important if it's internal or external.
: How is that in any way relevant? Nobody's randomly saying suck my dick without any sort of context or trigger in game. If the guy didn't do anything to me why would I tell him to suck my dick? Nobody is saying it isn't insulting. It's just not insulting enough to warrant a ban, or be called "flaming" It's a simple immature/joke reply LMFAO. Maybe you should go outside more and expose yourself to more people so you won't find everything offensive.
> [{quoted}](name=BakedLotion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JfRoMEEw,comment-id=0011000000010000,timestamp=2018-06-14T20:06:52.466+0000) > > How is that in any way relevant? > > Nobody's randomly saying suck my dick without any sort of context or trigger in game. > > If the guy didn't do anything to me why would I tell him to suck my dick? > > Nobody is saying it isn't insulting. It's just not insulting enough to warrant a ban, or be called "flaming" > It's a simple immature/joke reply > > What do you mean "how is that in any way relevant"? And why are you saying that "nobody says that for no reason"? All you said was that "it's not flaming", but it very clearly is. You're either trolling or you don't really understand the meaning of the words you're using. If you're telling someone he's and idiot, then it's flaming. So now you're suggesting that if someone annoys you (so does something to 'trigger you') and then you say he's an idiot... it's suddenly not flaming anymore? Stop embarrassing yourself. Flaming, insulting -call it like you what. It's exactly what it is and your justification is pure nonsense and irrelevant to what you're trying to show here. > LMFAO. Maybe you should go outside more and expose yourself to more people so you won't find everything offensive. And here, again, you make literally no sense. You just said you "wouldn't say that to someone for no reason", then you said "nobody said it's not offensive" and in the very same post you try to ridicule me by saying I find it offensive. lmao, get a grip.
: if "suck my testicles" is considered flaming to you then you should get off the internet
> [{quoted}](name=BakedLotion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JfRoMEEw,comment-id=00110000,timestamp=2018-06-14T16:33:18.352+0000) > > if "suck my testicles" is considered flaming to you then you should get off the internet If you think that's not insulting, then you actually should go outside... Then get into the nearby bar, find the biggest guy in there and tell him to "suck your testicles". Hopefully he'll manage to explain to you if it's ok.
Ayzev (EUNE)
: Definition of genitals: "a person's or animal's external **organs** of reproduction."
> [{quoted}](name=Ayzev,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JfRoMEEw,comment-id=000b0006,timestamp=2018-06-14T15:39:23.172+0000) > > Definition of genitals: > > "a person's or animal's external **organs** of reproduction." Have you just quoted "external" and then pretended it's not there? :D
: You're a bigot >:(
> [{quoted}](name=I am a Feminist,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JfRoMEEw,comment-id=001c,timestamp=2018-06-14T19:06:49.777+0000) > > You're a bigot >:( ..in what way, you fail-troll? :)
: Censorship of the word Testicles
Didn't you notice yet? Equality only works one way, otherwise it's oppression. ....
Pika Fox (NA)
: No, its moreso theyre a highly liked champion by one tricks so its easy to blind target ban them.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fz6fp0Bj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-24T15:44:02.307+0000) > > No, its moreso theyre a highly liked champion by one tricks so its easy to blind target ban them. lmao what a load of crap.
Xonra (NA)
: Literally had someone that got at the very least temp banned just last night after I sent a report ticket from them trolling and laughing about it in game. So this isn't true at all. In game reports are pointless but sending a report ticket has worked for me so far.
> [{quoted}](name=Xonra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OAgH66LG,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2018-05-06T00:43:54.061+0000) > > Literally had someone that got at the very least temp banned just last night after I sent a report ticket from them trolling and laughing about it in game. So this isn't true at all. In game reports are pointless but sending a report ticket has worked for me so far. Not only there's noone "clearly inting" in your match history during the timeframe you mentioned, if someone got banned "right after you sent a report" (we're talking about support page here), your message wasn't even read by anyone yet. So you're wrong or you're simpy lying.
: Send a support ticket so the right people see it - only a few of the devs and community staff frequent the boards
> [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OAgH66LG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-05T03:20:41.174+0000) > > Send a support ticket so the right people see it - only a few of the devs and community staff frequent the boards It does nothing, the support won't punish them anyways. I sent them multiple ""reports"" (on top of ingame reports) of people that kept spamming "get cancer" or "you/your family should die" and so on and the only reaction was "thanks for sending this, but keep using ingame report system, bai". And that was repeated throughout multiple messages over multiple cases. Support won't do shit, don't get your hopes up. Not to mention one time I wrote about another case like this with zero screenshots and got a "ctr+c ctrl+v" answer along the lines of "thanks for providing the evidence in form of screenshots". They'll tell you they "can't disclose any actions", but the fact is they DON'T TAKE any actions. MAYBE if something blows up to enormous proportions ON REDDIT some rioter will bother to actually look into it, but the support won't do crap, don't get his/your hopes up.
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: Reason why I stopped spending money on content I wouldn't even own, and instead saved up for stuff I would own. https://www.fenix-store.com/fenix-tk75-led-flashlight-2018-edition-5100-lumens/ https://www.evga.com/Products/Product.aspx?pn=08G-P4-6286-KR https://www.rigidindustries.com/led-lighting/140212 100s of EUR on _rented_ content (skins)? Pity it took me so long to realize my folly...
> [{quoted}](name=PaladinNO,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8GVUpE4b,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-04-30T23:26:51.972+0000) > > Reason why I stopped spending money on content I wouldn't even own, and instead saved up for stuff I would own. > https://www.fenix-store.com/fenix-tk75-led-flashlight-2018-edition-5100-lumens/ > https://www.evga.com/Products/Product.aspx?pn=08G-P4-6286-KR > https://www.rigidindustries.com/led-lighting/140212 > > 100s of EUR on _rented_ content (skins)? Pity it took me so long to realize my folly... Well, the reason I stopped spending money on this crap is because they've clearly started shitting on their veteran/long term players. They're not worth it.
Zac x Me (NA)
: Fire this mod pls.
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=td6eNEfT,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-04-30T21:40:36.217+0000) > > Fire this mod pls. But he's right. At least half-right.
: > [{quoted}](name=Purejoyce,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wi77FLtM,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-27T18:36:40.347+0000) > > "your"? > > You're lazy and I explained above why. You said you don't use anything to check your spelling beacuse you want to improve. That makes literally no sense, I asked you to explain to me how you intend to improve while repeating same mistakes over and over again. You have nothing to say, so no wonder you """don't even know what I'm talking about""". > > It's pretty simple, not much to "not understand" here. Also you're lazy. And wrong. (just a reminder you STILL didn't answer to anything above, lmao) because if I reliy on it the I wont want to improve or learn, that is how! I dont have to explain my self to you or anyone because you mean nothing to me :)
> [{quoted}](name=Gamer Life,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wi77FLtM,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-27T18:41:21.661+0000) > > because if I reliy on it the I wont want to improve or learn, that is how! I dont have to explain my self to you or anyone because you mean nothing to me :) You need to rely on something to know which form is correct, if you rely on nothing, you just keep making same mistakes over and over again, sooo... Like I said above: you make no sense and it's nothing other than your terrible laziness and throwing excuses with ""dislexia"". Pretty sad. Sooo wrong again :(
: > [{quoted}](name=Purejoyce,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wi77FLtM,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-26T22:49:36.722+0000) > > haha, it's funny because you had nothing to say before and just stated "im toxic" for no other reason than a your line of defence when you don't know what to answer. Now you're just confirming that you're doing it. > It's a pretty simple question: **You say "the way I used it was toxic", so in what way was I "toxic?** > As I said: you're wrong and you have nothing to say to defend your ""opinion"". There's nothing offensive in my question and yet you'll still insist that "you won't answer because toxic". Why? Already explained above. :) Mate I dont even know what your talking about. Your calling me lazy because I said I had dyslexia
> [{quoted}](name=Gamer Life,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wi77FLtM,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-27T14:29:33.788+0000) > > Mate I dont even know what your talking about. Your calling me lazy because I said I had dyslexia "your"? You're lazy and I explained above why. You said you don't use anything to check your spelling beacuse you want to improve. That makes literally no sense, I asked you to explain to me how you intend to improve while repeating same mistakes over and over again. You have nothing to say, so no wonder you """don't even know what I'm talking about""". It's pretty simple, not much to "not understand" here. Also you're lazy. And wrong. (just a reminder you STILL didn't answer to anything above, lmao)
: > [{quoted}](name=Purejoyce,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wi77FLtM,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-24T18:17:49.359+0000) > > Sure you are. :) > > You didn't explain anything, you just completely avoided the whole argument and went straight to the "omg you're toxic", because that's the only thing you think you have to say when you're wrong. You being proven wrong doesn't give you the right to call people "toxic" and act like being offended solves all your problems. But nice try. > You say "the way I used it was toxic", so in what way was I "toxic"? You're just wrong, you have nothing to say and you know that, so you run back to "being offended" as your last response. Apparently that's the only thing you can do. Am not going to answer a toxic person like you. I am not wasting my time. Yes I did explain to you mate, just because you dont like the answer doent mean I havnt explained.
> [{quoted}](name=Gamer Life,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wi77FLtM,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-25T17:38:01.427+0000) > > Am not going to answer a toxic person like you. I am not wasting my time. Yes I did explain to you mate, just because you dont like the answer doent mean I havnt explained. haha, it's funny because you had nothing to say before and just stated "im toxic" for no other reason than a your line of defence when you don't know what to answer. Now you're just confirming that you're doing it. It's a pretty simple question: **You say "the way I used it was toxic", so in what way was I "toxic?** As I said: you're wrong and you have nothing to say to defend your ""opinion"". There's nothing offensive in my question and yet you'll still insist that "you won't answer because toxic". Why? Already explained above. :)
: > [{quoted}](name=Purejoyce,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TvtPmUxU,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2018-04-24T18:08:28.284+0000) > > seems this responce disappeared somewhere: > > The point is that you're using "dyslexia" as a cover-up for your laziness. As I said, you are literally using an automated device that can check your spelling OR you're using the words that are literally written in the post you're just answering to and yet you STILL make terrible mistakes. IT's not dyslexia, it's your laziness at the very least. Go find a better excuse. > > And now that we have this "issue" solved, you forgot to answer to the rest of the post that was the main point in the first place. You're just wrong. Mate your boring now. How am I using Dylexia and a cover up lol? I am not using auto check my spell ect, because I want to improve mate. using auto check is lazyness
> [{quoted}](name=Gamer Life,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TvtPmUxU,comment-id=00010000000000010000,timestamp=2018-04-25T17:43:03.132+0000) > > Mate your boring now. How am I using Dylexia and a cover up lol? I am not using auto check my spell ect, because I want to improve mate. using auto check is lazyness How do you want to "imrpove" if you keep making literally the same mistakes all the time? If you're not able to check (in fact, with current technology YOU ARE ABLE TO, you're just TOO LAZY) if the word is correct or not, you'll just keep making the same mistake. Enlighten me in what way are you trying to "improve" here? That's just your laziness, bad excuse.
: > [{quoted}](name=Purejoyce,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TvtPmUxU,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-04-22T13:10:28.460+0000) > > They never said they're never wrong or fail with any idea. In fact, even if you don't understand what you read, their actions of rolling back the champion reworks (or reworking the same champion multiple times) tells you they are well aware of it. Now stop making up random stuff based on literally nothing and posing them as facts just so you can spread your terrible -and false- ""opinion"". didnt say it was fact that how i see Riot mate. Stop trying to pick fight when there nothing to fight about lol
> [{quoted}](name=Gamer Life,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TvtPmUxU,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2018-04-25T17:45:42.762+0000) > > didnt say it was fact that how i see Riot mate. Stop trying to pick fight when there nothing to fight about lol Well if that's how you see riot, but you understand it's not a fact, then I don't know what to tell you. Well,I know: you're wrong. And I'm not picking a fight, I see bullshit, I call out bullshit :(
: > [{quoted}](name=Purejoyce,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=EKd4L7O2,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-24T19:35:33.828+0000) > > wtf pay to win :< More like pay for cosmetics. There is nothing in League that is pay to win. You can grind champions and rune pages by yourself, for free, the rest is cosmetic.
> [{quoted}](name=TheShadowSpirit,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=EKd4L7O2,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-25T01:27:10.924+0000) > > More like pay for cosmetics. There is nothing in League that is pay to win. You can grind champions and rune pages by yourself, for free, the rest is cosmetic. Ah, ok. So the first post of the thead claiming that making DEMACIAAAA shout louder and louder IS an actuall buff? Sorry then, I was pretty sure that was the whole joke here :O
: Just a reminder to always treat others with respect, regardless of whether or not you disagree on a point.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wi77FLtM,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-04-26T18:17:27.920+0000) > > Just a reminder to always treat others with respect, regardless of whether or not you disagree on a point. Ok, good point. But I don't think I started insulting him? Anything I said there was 'too far' or baseless? (the question/s might seem weird, but I'm asking for real, not to argue) From my point of view it seemed like he refused to answer to the actual post, but instead just went to "YOU'RE TOXIC!" as a line of defence. I'm not a fan of using "I feel offended" instead of actual arguments, but might be just me.
Ekitaih (NA)
: Dude. Can this be an ultimate skin? XD
> [{quoted}](name=Ekitaih,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=EKd4L7O2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-24T02:03:57.905+0000) > > Dude. Can this be an ultimate skin? XD wtf pay to win :<
: > [{quoted}](name=Purejoyce,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wi77FLtM,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-22T14:49:17.501+0000) > > &quot;that just your opinion an. ow&quot; -please calm down before answering next time or nobody will be able to understand what you&#x27;re trying to say. At least I won&#x27;t be. > > How am I &quot;toxic&quot; for stating facts? Just because it proves you wrong and you don&#x27;t like doesn&#x27;t make it &quot;toxic&quot;, stop using this word as an excuse for you not having a valid argument, thanks. > And don&#x27;t get me wrong, normally I don&#x27;t care about rank but you being stuck in bronze for 4 seasons while also trying to suggest you know what you&#x27;re talking about (while you clearly don&#x27;t and you&#x27;ve proven that multiple times on the boards) is just laughable. I am calm thanks. Mate I have just explain it to you mate if you cant understand that not my problem. saying toixc isnt an excuse mate if someone being toxic then there being toxic and the way you used it was toxic
> [{quoted}](name=Gamer Life,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wi77FLtM,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-22T15:02:47.976+0000) > > I am calm thanks. Mate I have just explain it to you mate if you cant understand that not my problem. saying toixc isnt an excuse mate if someone being toxic then there being toxic and the way you used it was toxic Sure you are. :) You didn't explain anything, you just completely avoided the whole argument and went straight to the "omg you're toxic", because that's the only thing you think you have to say when you're wrong. You being proven wrong doesn't give you the right to call people "toxic" and act like being offended solves all your problems. But nice try. You say "the way I used it was toxic", so in what way was I "toxic"? You're just wrong, you have nothing to say and you know that, so you run back to "being offended" as your last response. Apparently that's the only thing you can do.
: > [{quoted}](name=Purejoyce,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wi77FLtM,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2018-04-22T14:50:14.358+0000) > > There&#x27;s an &quot;edit&quot; button, no need to spam multiple answers to one post. Calm down. I am calm mate
> [{quoted}](name=Gamer Life,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wi77FLtM,comment-id=00010000000100000000,timestamp=2018-04-22T15:03:08.828+0000) > > I am calm mate Sure. :)
: > [{quoted}](name=Purejoyce,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TvtPmUxU,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-04-22T13:10:28.460+0000) > > They never said they&#x27;re never wrong or fail with any idea. In fact, even if you don&#x27;t understand what you read, their actions of rolling back the champion reworks (or reworking the same champion multiple times) tells you they are well aware of it. Now stop making up random stuff based on literally nothing and posing them as facts just so you can spread your terrible -and false- &quot;&quot;opinion&quot;&quot;. ow wow they role back the odd champ rework and you think that fine. Yet we are still having problems with the runes
seems this responce disappeared somewhere: >why would I lie about having dislexia,. what do I gane from saying I have dislexia? Also from this post ofc shows you know 0 about dislexia. >because your being toxic mate The point is that you're using "dyslexia" as a cover-up for your laziness. As I said, you are literally using an automated device that can check your spelling OR you're using the words that are literally written in the post you're just answering to and yet you STILL make terrible mistakes. IT's not dyslexia, it's your laziness at the very least. Go find a better excuse. And now that we have this "issue" solved, you forgot to answer to the rest of the post that was the main point in the first place. You're just wrong.
: > [{quoted}](name=Purejoyce,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wi77FLtM,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-04-22T12:55:28.011+0000) > > You&#x27;ve already proven many times on these boards that you don&#x27;t know what you&#x27;re talking about. > Also no offence, but how is you &quot;playing for a few years&quot; any sort of argument when you&#x27;re hard stuck in bronze? If someone does something over a long period of time, but he&#x27;s still bad at it, he has no right to call himself an expert on the matter based solely on the time spent doing it. Also I dont think every employee at Riot is a pro player but they still know things
> [{quoted}](name=Gamer Life,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wi77FLtM,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2018-04-22T14:16:05.669+0000) > > Also I dont think every employee at Riot is a pro player but they still know things There's an "edit" button, no need to spam multiple answers to one post. Calm down.
: > [{quoted}](name=Purejoyce,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wi77FLtM,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-04-22T12:55:28.011+0000) > > You&#x27;ve already proven many times on these boards that you don&#x27;t know what you&#x27;re talking about. > Also no offence, but how is you &quot;playing for a few years&quot; any sort of argument when you&#x27;re hard stuck in bronze? If someone does something over a long period of time, but he&#x27;s still bad at it, he has no right to call himself an expert on the matter based solely on the time spent doing it. that just your opinion an. ow look another toxic play who has to go to that level of rank shaming. but it doesnt reallu matter mate because I dont really care about rank. Also you would know mate its called a team game. If you was get useless people like I have been then you would be were i was so dont try to be smart
> [{quoted}](name=Gamer Life,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wi77FLtM,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-04-22T14:13:31.816+0000) > > that just your opinion an. ow look another toxic play who has to go to that level of rank shaming. but it doesnt reallu matter mate because I dont really care about rank. Also you would know mate its called a team game. If you was get useless people like I have been then you would be were i was so dont try to be smart "that just your opinion an. ow" -please calm down before answering next time or nobody will be able to understand what you're trying to say. At least I won't be. How am I "toxic" for stating facts? Just because it proves you wrong and you don't like doesn't make it "toxic", stop using this word as an excuse for you not having a valid argument, thanks. And don't get me wrong, normally I don't care about rank but you being stuck in bronze for 4 seasons while also trying to suggest you know what you're talking about (while you clearly don't and you've proven that multiple times on the boards) is just laughable.
: > [{quoted}](name=Purejoyce,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TvtPmUxU,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-04-22T13:10:28.460+0000) > > They never said they&#x27;re never wrong or fail with any idea. In fact, even if you don&#x27;t understand what you read, their actions of rolling back the champion reworks (or reworking the same champion multiple times) tells you they are well aware of it. Now stop making up random stuff based on literally nothing and posing them as facts just so you can spread your terrible -and false- &quot;&quot;opinion&quot;&quot;. ow wow they role back the odd champ rework and you think that fine. Yet we are still having problems with the runes
> [{quoted}](name=Gamer Life,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TvtPmUxU,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-04-22T14:09:43.446+0000) > > ow wow they role back the odd champ rework and you think that fine. Yet we are still having problems with the runes roll* It's literally spelled in the post you're answering to, how can you still spell it wrong? It doesn't matter how many problems we have or don't have. Your statement says " in Riots eyes, **there** never wrong or fail with any idea", without looking far I can (and did) prove that it's wrong. You're wrong. Now stop making up lies and posing them as facts, thanks.
: what you dont understand is in Riots eyes, there never wrong or fail with any idea. What they do is just keep pushing it.
> [{quoted}](name=Gamer Life,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TvtPmUxU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-22T00:09:48.213+0000) > > what you dont understand is in Riots eyes, there never wrong or fail with any idea. What they do is just keep pushing it. They never said they're never wrong or fail with any idea. In fact, even if you don't understand what you read, their actions of rolling back the champion reworks (or reworking the same champion multiple times) tells you they are well aware of it. Now stop making up random stuff based on literally nothing and posing them as facts just so you can spread your terrible -and false- ""opinion"".
: In my eyes mages have always been the bottom of the pile, but hey how would i no only been playing for a few years
> [{quoted}](name=Gamer Life,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wi77FLtM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-22T00:00:13.680+0000) > > In my eyes mages have always been the bottom of the pile, but hey how would i no only been playing for a few years You've already proven many times on these boards that you don't know what you're talking about. Also no offence, but how is you "playing for a few years" any sort of argument when you're hard stuck in bronze? If someone does something over a long period of time, but he's still bad at it, he has no right to call himself an expert on the matter based solely on the time spent doing it.
: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/0/0b/Much_Love_Emote.png Thanks.
> [{quoted}](name=Darkin Hybrid,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WFK2nPHB,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-04-20T20:38:12.610+0000) > > https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/0/0b/Much_Love_Emote.png > > Thanks. Thanks for what? You complain that you lost your game because you've played something offmeta, but the moment that guy comments on jhin mid or lb support being troll picks you answer with "<3" emote? lmao. Also your claim that you need to play 'meta picks' or lose is just wrong. You picked what you wanted, enemy picked what they wanted, you lost a game. That's all there is to it. Crying on boards won't change it.
: @Riot, I think you should take this seriously
> [{quoted}](name=AquariusGine,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HEch32bb,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-16T21:39:49.375+0000) >you are in dangerous territory and alienating a lot of players. Please don&amp;#039;t make the same mistakes Runescape did. Runescape fucked up frostblade skin and then didn't refund people too? ######kek
mack9112 (NA)
: I love this game and all my friends do too so please don't say sobody enjoys it anymore. Yes the game dynamic has changed but it's all about how you deal with change.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jEYnL8tv,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2018-04-15T20:51:26.091+0000) > > I love this game and all my friends do too so please don&#x27;t say sobody enjoys it anymore. Yes the game dynamic has changed but it&#x27;s all about how you deal with change. Exactly. The game is still enjoyable.
TehNACHO (NA)
: Just hit 300 Total Mastery, and I have a headache - Some observations and the lessons I've learned
It's nothing special, I have 400++ and I don't see why it would deserve a thread.
Rioter Comments
Raoul (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=ADC Bard,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E3yLIk4T,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2018-04-07T18:41:02.848+0000) > > the only ones who are sick are SJW. No normal person care about SJW. > > {{champion:432}} I dont agree with much of the SJW stuff, mostly I disagree, but they are right about the representation of women in games. Well, Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
> [{quoted}](name=Raoul,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E3yLIk4T,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2018-04-07T18:45:58.908+0000) > > I dont agree with much of the SJW stuff, mostly I disagree, but they are right about the representation of women in games. > > Well, Even a broken clock is right twice a day. What about the male characters? Stop being a brainless hypocrite.
: About Frostblade Irelia
The skin went from the best to worst one and they aren't even offering refunds, what a joke.
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: More versions of Phantom Dancer when? https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/Ihg5hPBm-is-it-just-me-or-has-pathing-and-minions-gotten-worse-lately?show=nested&comment=0008 _Note that this was_ 3 years ago _- and it's still getting worse!_
> [{quoted}](name=PaladinNO,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=i0Z07x6Z,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-04-05T02:54:14.752+0000) > > More versions of Phantom Dancer when? > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/Ihg5hPBm-is-it-just-me-or-has-pathing-and-minions-gotten-worse-lately?show=nested&amp;comment=0008 > _Note that this was_ 3 years ago _- and it&#x27;s still getting worse!_ ...it really isn't getting worse, though.
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: A decent pathing system would have automatically moved him around wherever it was possible. NOT keeping to try to squeeze through where it wasn't possible. It really shouldn't be necessery to micro-manage a character every step of the way whenever something unexpected occurs. And considering the pace of the game, by the time you even notice what is going on, the only way to escape may be to burn Flash. It's unacceptable by such a large gaming company, obsessed with E-sport, to let this slide in 2018.
> [{quoted}](name=PaladinNO,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=i0Z07x6Z,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2018-04-05T03:04:23.558+0000) > > A decent pathing system would have automatically moved him around wherever it was possible. NOT keeping to try to squeeze through where it wasn&#x27;t possible. > > It really shouldn&#x27;t be possible to micro-manage a character every step of the way whenever something unexpected occurs. > And considering the pace of the game, by the time you even notice what is going on, the only way to escape may be to burn Flash. > > It&#x27;s unacceptable by such a large gaming company, obsessed with E-sport, to let this slide in 2018. Weird, I think it SHOULD be possible to micro-manage a character every step of the way, why would anyone want it any other way around? It's not like you're playing fps and need to manage multiple squads of different troops, you're literally controlling one character. And autopathing is crap, but he shouldn't say he "couldn't move around" when he probably didn't even try doing it?
: You think creep block is bad...
He was positioned in front of you, not inside of you, so you were trying to sueeze between him and the wall. > I could not path around him. It seems you didn't even try to, but started attacking him instead.
: @Riot, a last desperate plea from Frostblade owners. I propose a compromise.
Just refund RP (while taking away the skin, if anyone wants it, they can easly re-buy it), problem solved. No ccard shenanigans and no scamming of players that own the skin.
Purejoyce (EUNE)
: Just take the loss like a man, instead of confirming how childish you are. :D
> [{quoted}](name=Axzarious,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=tfggVpMR,comment-id=000b0000000000000001000000000000000000000000000000000002,timestamp=2018-04-04T02:20:13.765+0000) > > That&#x27;s good advice. You should probably adhere to it yourself before trying to ask others to do the same. Yeah, right. All you can do now is keep repeating this and suggest it's somehow on me, while in reality you know you're wrong and have no way of defending your idiotic post from before. Beyond saving. :(
Sora Omo (NA)
: I BELIEVE we can improve the entire player base with this
Pretty sure that if a Yi wanted to dive a mid laner, he would dive him with or without your pings. Trying to say that YOU taught him something is vastly exaggerated and kind of selfcentered imo. Even moreso when you don't know that player and probably never played with him before (or at least remember doing it). It's like those people that keep spamming enemy tower when his team is already pushing it, pretty sure those guys also feel they "influenced his teammates choices greatly" and whatnot.
Purejoyce (EUNE)
: Just take the loss like a man, instead of confirming how childish you are. :D
Why are you even trying to answer to anyone when you clearly don't understand what you read?
: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/334/385/2c5.jpg
Just take the loss like a man, instead of confirming how childish you are. :D
: Let me try memes. At first I thought your stance was https://imgur.com/gallery/XIU6cr5 but now it's clear it's more http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/334/385/2c5.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Axzarious,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=tfggVpMR,comment-id=000b000000000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-03T19:06:11.305+0000) > > Let me try memes. At first I thought your stance was > https://media1.tenor.com/images/7d09ee53295059ff425a7f05b9fa0af7/tenor.gif?itemid=3613490 > > but now it&#x27;s clear it&#x27;s more > http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/334/385/2c5.jpg Thanks for confirming that you have nothing to say and you're just afraid to admit when you're wrong. Luckily anyone interested can clearly see how full of crap you are :)
: > [{quoted}](name=Purejoyce,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=tfggVpMR,comment-id=000b000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-04-02T22:59:24.962+0000) > > I&#x27;m not wrong here, so let me ask again: at which point did I miss anything? Just because you say you aren't wrong and didn't miss anything doesn't make you less wrong or negate the fact that you didn't carefully read my statement. Give your keyboard a rest, internet warrior. Only then may you realize the fight you wage was one you never needed to start.
> [{quoted}](name=Axzarious,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=tfggVpMR,comment-id=000b0000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-03T02:00:33.287+0000) > > Just because you say you aren&#x27;t wrong and didn&#x27;t miss anything doesn&#x27;t make you less wrong or negate the fact that you didn&#x27;t carefully read my statement. Give your keyboard a rest, internet warrior. Only then may you realize the fight you wage was one you never needed to start. Thanks for confirming that you have nothing to say and you're just afraid to admit when you're wrong. Luckily anyone interested can clearly see how full of crap you are :) Also it's not "a fight", it's just calling out glaring stupidity, but hey, no wonder you can't tell the difference.
: Take a deep breath and re-read my original comment carefully, as the meaning of my original statement continues to elude you. There is a vast discrepancy between what I said, and what you think I said. You can do it. Probably.
> [{quoted}](name=Axzarious,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=tfggVpMR,comment-id=000b00000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-04-02T20:35:15.131+0000) > > Take a deep breath and re-read my original comment carefully, as the meaning of my original statement continues to elude you. There is a vast discrepancy between what I said, and what you think I said. You can do it. Probably. You literally wrote: "Hopefully we might get a Project:Irelia using most of what we lost from the original frostblade skin sometime, I think that would alleviate a good deal of pressure." So you -again LITERALLY- said that the current skin is ok IF they release a new skin that would "bring more from an original frostblade skin". You either don't remember what you wrote and for some reason refuse to reread it or you're simply unable to convert your thoughts into written words. Either way, I'm not wrong here, so let me ask again: at which point did I miss anything? Come on, "take a big breath and re-read" your own comment and then tell me where exactly I made a mistake in my answer to you. Or, you know, wait 10 days again and then answer with nothing like you just did, because this way you can pretend you're not wrong. But you still are and what you wrote in the original comment is just pile of crap promoting pretty much scamming the current owners of the skin. :)
: Tbh they have to be the worst missions they have ever released
> [{quoted}](name=Voidstaff Wetsme,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BeJuwQjZ,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-04-01T09:36:01.171+0000) > > Tbh they have to be the worst missions they have ever released ...it's april fools.
: Thanks for the free missions
These aren't first or even second "free missions" we got and while IT IS cool, I'm not sure why it's worth mentioning specifically this time? Also they know that vast majority of the people (except OTPs or new players without champions) have more chests than keys, so what do they give as a reward in the mission? A chest. Without a key. Why? Take a guess :D Sneakier and cheaper than "pay for additional missions", but still a $ bait.
Show more

Purejoyce

Level 49 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion