: Except when theres a smurf on the enemy team 4/5 times they are playing a different lane than you. Believe I love facing smurfs that are jungling(Im a jg main). Ive crushed them many times(nothing feels better). Smurfs often dont play the game properly. They often go for greedy plays and expect you not to punish it. Except I opgg, sport smurfs, expect the greedy play, and punish. I have also learrned from getting smashed by other jungle smurfs from time to time. However 4/5 times facing smurfs I learn close to nothing. I dont learn when enemy smurf adc has repeatedly killed my bot lane, before I even hit lvl 3. I try to camp enemy smurfs to put them behind. Sometimes it works, but often the second I leave my nonsmurf teammate just gets outplayed, throws, and then feeds at an insane pace. Im not even gonna get into the situation where 2 smurfs are duoing on enemy team cuz thats not beatable if none of your teammates are also smurfing and youre soloq.
i've learned pretty much evrything about this game from people that are better than me unless you are some mastermind theory crafter and gifted dexterously you are never going to improve based on your own volition trial and error is important the error mostly comes from playing people that understand that error and punish it imagine playing one way and it works for you and then you reach lets say g1 and it stops working? are you tilted or did the players just get better at anticipating and countering it? they don't play optimally because you are shitting the bed all over they don't have to but you can see how bad they are playing and still extract the thing that would tell you: hay this dude did that so he went there adn got a free kill it's free because he saw what happened and understood that what ever the enemy would do they wouldn't be able to outplay it you are still capable of learning the ability to see the mistake happening most low elo players even in my elo (even my self) fail to see free plays that someone far better than us would jump towards at a blink of an eye but hay you can keep the mentality "well it was obviously free for him" or learn to see the "well thats obviously free for me now too"
5050BS (NA)
: This is such total BS. 99.9% of the time the Smurf stomps then teabags your body flashing M7. They dont give advice, they dont ping their team as to WHY we need to go baron or anything else other then make themselves feel good because they were getting stomped on their main by the Smurfs there.
smurfs don't have m7 lol > 99.9% of the time the Smurf stomps this makes me wonder if you read anything i said
: Does smurfing ruin low elo game
depends? do you care about improving? if yes then smurfs benefit you if no then smurfs ruin your games from this a questions arises why do you play ranked to not improve? smurfs are free coaches imagine playing against someone with 90% win rate in your elo wouldn't you care to understand how he got that win rate? if not then you are wasting your time playing the game
Jamalu (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YvRaoHdf,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-13T13:58:49.586+0000) > > he is premade with golds and silvers > what do you want the matchmaking to do? isolate him in another dimension in your game? So you're basically saying that if i'm gold and my friend is challenger it's fair for the other gold players to play a challenger?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamalu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YvRaoHdf,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-13T14:13:06.626+0000) > > So you're basically saying that if i'm gold and my friend is challenger it's fair for the other gold players to play a challenger? fair or not when he is duoing with low ranks the matchmaking can't do shit about it it either matches you with high ranks and your premades get fucked or it matches you with low ranks and you fuck the enemy low ranks there is no middle ground this is the life of playing normals stop caring about matchmaking in normals it's not important if you want balanced games go ranked
Jamalu (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YvRaoHdf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-13T13:41:22.596+0000) > > he was premade with the rest of your team mates > thats how > > i'd imagine you are capable of looking that up next time > it literally takes 5 seconds to check if he is premade I still don't find it fair that he can play against me just by having a premade that's in a lower division. My post was complaining about the matchmaking system. I find it broken if a master player is put against a gold player.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamalu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YvRaoHdf,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-13T13:45:59.604+0000) > > I still don't find it fair that he can play against me just by having a premade that's in a lower division. My post was complaining about the matchmaking system. I find it broken if a master player is put against a gold player. he is premade with golds and silvers what do you want the matchmaking to do? isolate him in another dimension in your game?
Jamalu (EUNE)
: Matchmaking is broken.
he was premade with the rest of your team mates thats how i'd imagine you are capable of looking that up next time it literally takes 5 seconds to check if he is premade
: Good news, void buff next patch only apply to void units! But yeah, the game is more RNG than ever before.
people hae been saying this exact sentence since like the 2nd patch of tft ie 1 week after it got released
: "Tanks do too much damage"
tanks deal "too much" damage only when snowballing if a khazix is snowballing he will 1 shot you if rengar is snowballing you will die on impact if a mage is snowballing you are in death threat the moment you enter the range of the mage but if a tank is snowballing they might be able to kill you alone but they will definitely not 1 shot you and they will have to hit everything unlike other champions that would require only partial kit connection at the same level snowballing tanks are incapable of carrying games BECAUSE they don't deal enough damage they do damage sure they might kill you if they are ahead but they don't definitely deal damage enough for you to care about them the current problem with tanks is that they are paper after 2-3 items on even terms if they are behind they are walking minions that provide some initiation or peel they don't do anything in 2/3rds of the cases the only reason they have 50% win rate is because riot has been shoving damage into their kits and allows them to snowball some matchups if you want to know how a tank SHOULD feel like go watch any clip of a poppy zac ornn or w/e while courage of the collosus was still a thing and tanks could start with 100 armor lvl 1 A tank should feel like a wall not a literal tank that gets incapacitate by 1 sneaky boy
GripaAviara (EUNE)
: Malphite is incredibly toxic
flash it dash it bait it zhonya it immune it spell shield it simply tank it and kill him as most adcs are more than capable of destroying tanks oh man so few options
: **Hmm... {{champion:92}} skin on pbe...? oh god no... ... ... ... yup {{champion:92}} buffs on pbe...** This has been the case for almost every pbe this season.. Guess riot embraced the greed ... no shame anymore. In previous seasons they would atleast try to conceal the **"new skin buffs"** by buffing that champ a few patches earlier so people wouldn't notice.
where are the neeko buffs where are the xayah buffs where are the irelia buffs confirmation bias npc alert
: Uh, can you like, not do this Riot?
this patch is kinda against the thing they said they wanted to do most of these changes are meta deciding like xins buff like heimers buff yuumi is removed and graves received his 3 ad back which means back to graves meta so no more tanks in the jungle and since tanks aren't played top this means some r%%%%%ed explosive damage meta at worlds riot wants g2 or fnc to win a lot
: Ngl, I appreciate the Blitzcrank and Veigar buffs but the others do look very questionable. Especially Tahm Kench getting 100% Gray Health regen at level 18.
TK almost never reaches lvl 18
Thilmer (EUW)
: The metagame in TFT is even more stagnant tan the metagame in Summoners Rift. And this was supposed to be a "new and refreshing mode"... haha. {{sticker:sg-lulu}} The Neeko ítem basically allows you to upgrade something to level 2; something almost imposible with rare units before.
> [{quoted}](name=Thilmer,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=IG7fUIcu,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-12T21:52:30.422+0000) > > The metagame in TFT is even more stagnant tan the metagame in Summoners Rift. > > And this was supposed to be a "new and refreshing mode"... haha. {{sticker:sg-lulu}} > > The Neeko ítem basically allows you to upgrade something to level 2; something almost imposible with rare units before. stagnant? by what criteria? do you feel forced to go slingers every game? how so? it was stagnant 2 patches ago where 5 people can force the same comp easily now it's not like that
Remus Wins (EUNE)
: Kai'Sa New Legendary Unit & Huge Void Nerf in TFT
the champ looks like a bait to go for but it has high potential true damage double atk speed crit and damage steroid self shield lucian level of peel and her own atk speed steroid give her the traits and a guinsoo and defensive items and unless your draven randomly chooses her she will wipe a comp alone
: They keep introducing new champs into the mix without things stabilizing for 2 weeks. The same thing happened to LoL in season 2 where a champion was pushed out every 2 weeks. Then a year later, Riot found out they couldn't keep pushing champs out every 2 weeks because they'd end up with 300+ champs by season 9 and have a balancing nightmare. That's what happening right now, every 2 weeks there's been a new addition to the roster and it's only going to get way more complicated to balance.
> [{quoted}](name=l Ryden l,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=IG7fUIcu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-12T15:03:40.395+0000) > > They keep introducing new champs into the mix without things stabilizing for 2 weeks. > > The same thing happened to LoL in season 2 where a champion was pushed out every 2 weeks. Then a year later, Riot found out they couldn't keep pushing champs out every 2 weeks because they'd end up with 300+ champs by season 9 and have a balancing nightmare. > > That's what happening right now, every 2 weeks there's been a new addition to the roster and it's only going to get way more complicated to balance. tft is also leaching done work from league models animations abilities etc the work that goes into tft champ creation is 90% comp cohesion and balancing and fitting a goal they want to progress if you remember how champs were created in early league days they were extremely basic Q does damage W moves you or moves enemy E utility of some sort or damage and R damage with passive Damage usually or defense the nuances were if now the Q is a wider projectile or a slower projectile or a point and click that can be blocked by units or not currently champions are far more complex they have so much more going for them including lore and world significance they aren't anywhere near simplistic as the old ones so it's natural that they will move from 2 weeks creation to a couple of months
: I feel ya bro. When you're counting on that 1 unit for a level up, and the game just refuses to give it to you. I guess we should take into consideration of if other players that are alive have the unit you want, therefore making the chance of them appearing less and less likely.
> [{quoted}](name=jackiechan3,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=IG7fUIcu,comment-id=0000000000000002,timestamp=2019-09-12T15:22:30.299+0000) > > I feel ya bro. When you're counting on that 1 unit for a level up, and the game just refuses to give it to you. I guess we should take into consideration of if other players that are alive have the unit you want, therefore making the chance of them appearing less and less likely. im usually going for units that aren't contested i am not a fan of brute forcing comps just because meta and i still get fucked by rng and we have people in high diamond-challanger forcing void assassins every game so i guess it's kinda demoralizing i much preferred the early tft days where you could deny units and upgrades from people by scouting them and when people could get 3 3*s by wolves game was much more about skill then even if people cried to the moon about it now it's often 8th place to have a finished comp with all 2*s and lose just because they didn't get perfect items or couldn't finish the 1 item that makes his carry unit not pop instantly
: Rolling is the equivalent of gambling. But its addicting, and I can't quit!
> [{quoted}](name=jackiechan3,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=IG7fUIcu,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-12T14:24:59.064+0000) > > Rolling is the equivalent of gambling. > > But its addicting, and I can't quit! yeah it sucks when you are looking for that 3rd jinx draven and roll through all your econ to find 0 units that are useful for your team comp ...
: TFT is going to end up being like League - Discussion on the new TFT Patch
yes you can get a 5cost unit from creep drops it's pretty much the only way to get a 5cost at lvl 6 now and indeed you can get 30 gold from 1 creep round i got 35 from wolves had to reroll it all to save my ass rerolled nothing and lost the RNG is fine items are fine neekos help has the potential to be extremely broken and game changing rolling is a complete bait
: akali?
did she have 3 dcaps and 6 sorcs?
: > [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=c8ugymt1,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-12T10:58:56.759+0000) > > rerolling seems like a massive bait this patch indeed > i played 2 games going for traits nobody was even trying to contest and had 0 luck with rolls > > had a game with 2 units 3*s and i still got fucked because those 2 units were pretty much the only thing i was getting from that trait > > last game a dude had swain 2* at 4/2 and he was lvl 8 with 50 gold he had like 2 items so very likely he had every pve round drop gold and lucked out with 1 or 2 neekos helps > and ofcourse he was the only one i could lose to in that lobby so i was obviously going to cycle every 2nd fight with him until i get kicked out > > The problem with people complaining about RNG is that RIOT will listen to your dumb asses and make changes to reduce it > and then this happens > last patch i had a game where the dude in 8th place had every unit 2* 6 knights 4 rangers lvl 9 > this is your balance where you can do absolutely everything right and get absolutely destroyed > > i much prefered having people with 3 3* units at wolf round and 2 people to be actually strong and people to contest their rolls > instead of this force w/e you want and you will get it because balance > > you are to blame for this with your constant crying and bitching > too bad you know nothing about balance and you being trash will always be riots fault LOOOOL Out of curiosity how high have you ranked in TFT? Ive done multiple accounts accross EU and other regions and majority of them I was able to get up to GM or Challenger, so if im complete trash then how would this be possible? Also was crying or bitching, I stated legit facts. I HAVE NOT seen a single level 5 piece in any of my re-rolls whether im level 8 or 9. Im stuck with only getting gold drops and having to face unkillable champs due to high defensive item stacking on super tanky champs and with only getting gold as my drops (my only items come from carousal) so im fighting people with 4-8 FULLY built items and im lucky to have 1 or 2. Please explain how these FACTS are crying and bitching? And please explain to me how im bad because of rng?
> [{quoted}](name=HideInYerBush,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=c8ugymt1,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-09-12T12:20:00.809+0000) > > LOOOOL Out of curiosity how high have you ranked in TFT? Ive done multiple accounts accross EU and other regions and majority of them I was able to get up to GM or Challenger, so if im complete trash then how would this be possible? Also was crying or bitching, I stated legit facts. I HAVE NOT seen a single level 5 piece in any of my re-rolls whether im level 8 or 9. Im stuck with only getting gold drops and having to face unkillable champs due to high defensive item stacking on super tanky champs and with only getting gold as my drops (my only items come from carousal) so im fighting people with 4-8 FULLY built items and im lucky to have 1 or 2. Please explain how these FACTS are crying and bitching? And please explain to me how im bad because of rng? ive seen you guys bitch and moan about rng since the first iteration first it was champions then it was item drops (not getting your bows) then it was getting gold then it was people getting too much gold then it was phantom then it was crit then it was yordles then it was leona then it was w/e else you've been crying since the very beginning about literally everything that makes you lose
: WHAT IS THIS TRASH TFT PATCH???
rerolling seems like a massive bait this patch indeed i played 2 games going for traits nobody was even trying to contest and had 0 luck with rolls had a game with 2 units 3*s and i still got fucked because those 2 units were pretty much the only thing i was getting from that trait last game a dude had swain 2* at 4/2 and he was lvl 8 with 50 gold he had like 2 items so very likely he had every pve round drop gold and lucked out with 1 or 2 neekos helps and ofcourse he was the only one i could lose to in that lobby so i was obviously going to cycle every 2nd fight with him until i get kicked out The problem with people complaining about RNG is that RIOT will listen to your dumb asses and make changes to reduce it and then this happens last patch i had a game where the dude in 8th place had every unit 2* 6 knights 4 rangers lvl 9 this is your balance where you can do absolutely everything right and get absolutely destroyed i much prefered having people with 3 3* units at wolf round and 2 people to be actually strong and people to contest their rolls instead of this force w/e you want and you will get it because balance you are to blame for this with your constant crying and bitching too bad you know nothing about balance and you being trash will always be riots fault
: To be fair the company as a whole is a meme and huge joke.
> [{quoted}](name=HideInYerBush,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=9mvvqeqG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-12T10:42:49.770+0000) > > To be fair the company as a whole is a meme and huge joke. im honestly starting to think that this forum is filled with NPCs
: By the same token no one is forcing you to complain. You choose to do it. Funny how people spend their time on something they say is shit...
> [{quoted}](name=Squid Squared,realm=NA,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=OfAPFOVc,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T20:00:36.801+0000) > > By the same token no one is forcing you to complain. You choose to do it. Funny how people spend their time on something they say is shit... im arguing against spreading misinformation if you want to bitch and moan all power to you doesn't mean that your bitching and moaning has any value or truth to it just an opinion that you can shove up your fart box followed by uninstalling the game and making better use of your limited free time
: The problem is that is they'll just say "this champion is not profitable. No more skins for this one" and skins don't come out so often so the champs's respective community will buy it despite how garbage it is. I wish it wasn't like this but this is why they've been leaning into lux/ahri/ezreal only skin batches because their communities will buy literally anything. {{item:3400}}
> [{quoted}](name=OPNoobCrusher,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=iGNWuQyT,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T19:14:46.055+0000) > > The problem is that is they'll just say "this champion is not profitable. No more skins for this one" and skins don't come out so often so the champs's respective community will buy it despite how garbage it is. > > I wish it wasn't like this but this is why they've been leaning into lux/ahri/ezreal only skin batches because their communities will buy literally anything. {{item:3400}} yeah i don't think pyke is not profitable considering he has one of the highest play rates in the game since his release and nearly everyone that plays him has a skin for him definitely not profiteble considering there were probably 100 threads and reddit threads and what not saying the skin is doodoo because it is definitely a champion people don't want to buy a skin for
: > [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=OfAPFOVc,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T15:43:16.555+0000) > > by all means go play fortnite or mario instead Fortnite sure, but imagine thinking telling someone to go play Mario is a good comeback.
> [{quoted}](name=Shieda Kayn,realm=EUW,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=OfAPFOVc,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T16:00:32.303+0000) > > Fortnite sure, but imagine thinking telling someone to go play Mario is a good comeback. it's not meant as a comeback go play the better games nobody is forcing you to play this shit game and it seems to me at least self destructive to play something you don't enjoy
Hvsao (NA)
: Competitive Cooldowns for Poor KDA
https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=thebausffs this dude was challenger top 10 at one point kda means jack shit
: Tell me why Ornn still has only ONE skin
BECAUSE RIOT DOESN"T LIKE TANKS BECAUSE LEAGUE PLAYER BASE DOESN"T LIKE TANKS BECAUSE TANKS ARE AWFUL FOR THE GAME BECAUSE HE NOT HUMANOID CHICK WITH BIG TITS there you go
Diävolo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=OfAPFOVc,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T15:06:58.475+0000) > > no it's not perfect > but it's far from the pile of shit you guys make it sound to be Nah its not far. Its shit. You're just a premium sucker...
> [{quoted}](name=Diävolo,realm=EUW,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=OfAPFOVc,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T15:32:37.212+0000) > > Nah its not far. Its shit. You're just a premium sucker... by all means go play fortnite or mario instead
ZER0 2 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=iGNWuQyT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-03T14:49:08.352+0000) > > so your argument is for pyke and ahri > while ezreals and zeds are completely ignored > > yes yes cherry pick your arguments to prove a point Do you not think that all legendaries should meet the legendary standards? When i asked Riot about the animations specifically they said newer champions are harder to do because they have more animations to cover. My main point here is that now instead of not just re-doing the animations, they don't even re-do the entire voiceover.
> [{quoted}](name=ZER0 2,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=iGNWuQyT,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T15:27:10.856+0000) > > Do you not think that all legendaries should meet the legendary standards? When i asked Riot about the animations specifically they said newer champions are harder to do because they have more animations to cover. > > My main point here is that now instead of not just re-doing the animations, they don't even re-do the entire voiceover. i think riot should be releasing skins and if i like the skin i should consider buying it i think if riot decides to release a legendary skin at super poor quality i should have the mental ability to say hay this skin sucks so it's not worth my money and i won't buy it and this decrease in purchases should say to riot hay we dropped the ball on this one you know how basic business marketing works ie how everyone shat on them with the project skin line this year and that hopefully means that next year they won't shit the bed again
Spotty (NA)
: what would happen if everyone stopped donating to twitch streamers?
probably everyone would leave twitch there are other streaming services
Spotty (NA)
: wish netflix would stop dumping money into garbage 'originals'
: Pyke can use his ult when in GA
i have never seen this happen clip/proof
: > [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=OfAPFOVc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-03T14:07:39.426+0000) > > ok im pretty sure your video is going to cause seizures since im not epileptic and that flickering is giving me a massive headache > that being said > > shaco got a skin > dunkeys reason to quit had nothing to do with the game itself > it doesn't matter how many quit > just as many come back or join the game > > eventually it will die > just like all things > maybe tencent bankrupts in china and the ceo gets mauled by the government it doesn't matter > another game will take it's place > and you will have another reason to complain about This kid don't stop flaming I swear. He's non-stop tryna roast other people on the forums and make himself look super smart. Like stop dude, you're doing nobody a favour and you're only annoying the original posters without actually giving a some-what valid arguement.
> [{quoted}](name=DontTypeJustPlay,realm=NA,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=OfAPFOVc,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-09-03T14:59:54.129+0000) > > This kid don't stop flaming I swear. He's non-stop tryna roast other people on the forums and make himself look super smart. Like stop dude, you're doing nobody a favour and you're only annoying the original posters without actually giving a some-what valid arguement. flaming ex di
Diävolo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=OfAPFOVc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-03T14:07:39.426+0000) > > ok im pretty sure your video is going to cause seizures since im not epileptic and that flickering is giving me a massive headache > that being said > > shaco got a skin > dunkeys reason to quit had nothing to do with the game itself > it doesn't matter how many quit > just as many come back or join the game > > eventually it will die > just like all things > maybe tencent bankrupts in china and the ceo gets mauled by the government it doesn't matter > another game will take it's place > and you will have another reason to complain about Let me tell you a secret People like you who think the game is perfect are the reason why Riot is keeping the game shit.
> [{quoted}](name=Diävolo,realm=EUW,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=OfAPFOVc,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T14:57:52.459+0000) > > Let me tell you a secret > People like you who think the game is perfect are the reason why Riot is keeping the game shit. no it's not perfect but it's far from the pile of shit you guys make it sound to be
ZER0 2 (NA)
: Riot has lowered the standards for Legendary Skins.
so your argument is for pyke and ahri while ezreals and zeds are completely ignored yes yes cherry pick your arguments to prove a point
: > [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7AzygfAY,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T14:29:44.151+0000) > > Morde is a slow imobile low apm low outplay potential high counter play potential champion > Yasuo is a fast hyper mobile high apm high outplay low counter play potential champion > > do you think this 180* shift in playstyle is reasonable? > > to me it looks like a d1-grandmaster modekaiser main that bought the account why would grandmaster morde main bought plat 2 acc? also if you look at match history u can clearly see that he played yasuo this week.
> [{quoted}](name=CallMeAxel123,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7AzygfAY,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T14:31:41.600+0000) > > why would grandmaster morde main bought plat 2 acc? also if you look at match history u can clearly see that he played yasuo this week. he has 3 games in the last 100 games with yasuo in which he was heavily underperforming compared to his standards
: > [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7AzygfAY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-03T14:19:43.294+0000) > > i wouldn't call someone climbing from p2 to d2 in 1 month being hardstuck > > this looks like a bought account that got boosted by a yasuo player and now is played on by a mordekaiser player Maybe he just got bored of yasuo and switched to morde?
> [{quoted}](name=CallMeAxel123,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7AzygfAY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T14:22:22.027+0000) > > Maybe he just got bored of yasuo and switched to morde? Morde is a slow imobile low apm low outplay potential high counter play potential champion Yasuo is a fast hyper mobile high apm high outplay low counter play potential champion do you think this 180* shift in playstyle is reasonable? to me it looks like a d1-grandmaster modekaiser main that bought the account
: Why is this guy stuck in Diamond 2?
i wouldn't call someone climbing from p2 to d2 in 1 month being hardstuck this looks like a bought account that got boosted by a yasuo player and now is played on by a mordekaiser player
Tsuko (NA)
: Riot, stop allowing people to first time champions in ranked.
yes thats how you climb the ladder it's not called 5v5 queue it's called solo queue you are judged sololy based on your own ability to contribute to your games outcome if you are incapable of carrying in your elo then you are placed where you should be if you are capable of carrying in your elo then you should be able to climb quite easily
: Why League of Legends is Dying
ok im pretty sure your video is going to cause seizures since im not epileptic and that flickering is giving me a massive headache that being said shaco got a skin dunkeys reason to quit had nothing to do with the game itself it doesn't matter how many quit just as many come back or join the game eventually it will die just like all things maybe tencent bankrupts in china and the ceo gets mauled by the government it doesn't matter another game will take it's place and you will have another reason to complain about
Tsuko (NA)
: Riot, stop allowing people to first time champions in ranked.
you are playing in an elo in which if you farm 7cs/min you are 80% favored to win 1v9 are your team mates really the problem?
: Why is kassadin overly forgiving?
he does particularly well into champions with skill shots champions that click on him shit on him
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=062cUpEA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-03T11:55:53.017+0000) > > just reply to the thread of the support ticket > they won't mind I did before with someone else and the ticket ended up being directed to someone else
> [{quoted}](name=Kitsune Kawaii,realm=EUNE,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=062cUpEA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-03T12:04:27.089+0000) > > I did before with someone else and the ticket ended up being directed to someone else it's automatic Just reply with the name of the person that helped you
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: Is there a way to honor or thank someone in Riot support ?
just reply to the thread of the support ticket they won't mind
: Suggestion for the draft phase when getting a unit that would combine:
part of the strategy that you have to consider
: Auto fill is fine. TLDR @ bottom
and people acting like autofill is ruining the game when in reality everyone was autofill and the game balooned with it as a base maybe it's true Riot should remove auto fill and remove positional queue as well make it like the old days when the ADC could play support as well make it like the old days when jungle knew how lanes functioned and didn't only care about his crab really nostalgic
Hexa XV (EUW)
: Funny because I work in game development actually.
: For the love of anything holy nerf fucking Vladimir
vladimir is definitely not safe early watch elite500 and see how people trade into him
musixxal (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1BA91fEH,comment-id=000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T22:01:11.659+0000) > > i mean tf blade gets 90% win rate towards challenger 1k lp with top lane > it must be that top lane is shit and he is just a god no? he is an outlier. like lol why do i even have to.... it's like expecting everyone to be faker or tarzaned or apdo.
no you don't have to expect that but the outlier proves that the strength in the role is there the majority just don't know how to use it because they are stuck in this dumbass idea that top lane is the 1v1 role and you have to play manly champions teemo was always a thing kennen was always a thing riven was far stronger back in the day than she is now just because she had to fight things like 100 armor tanks lvl 1 there are over 50 champions played top lane the main otps are top laners you just have to learn how to play the game instead of complaining that the role sucks
: > [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2dTzqRv7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-02T21:23:14.605+0000) > > sivir was at 55% global win rate until pro picked her up Probably had a lot to do with her spellshield vs all the mages that are "supports" now.
Show more

Pxerkza

Level 46 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion