: Finally hit Diamond
: Korean team in the LCS?
> [{quoted}](name=I am Kira,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XQ7EPc9o,comment-id=000200010001,timestamp=2019-01-20T22:13:27.928+0000) > > Korean team in the LCS? I was just giving an example.
Glîtchy (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Qunoxic,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XQ7EPc9o,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-01-20T17:45:27.059+0000) > > Oh, so if an LCS player said it, it means she should be removed from the game. Right... Hey, the community listens to only those who are platinum or higher, so I’m just following the shitty logic. Also that was literally the first time an LCS player ever said a champion should be removed
> [{quoted}](name=Glîtchy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XQ7EPc9o,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-20T18:38:35.441+0000) > > Hey, the community listens to only those who are platinum or higher, so I’m just following the shitty logic. > > Also that was literally the first time an LCS player ever said a champion should be removed So if Faker says Rumble is a broken champion that should be removed from the game, should Rumble actually be removed from the game?
: The game got ruined because casual players like getting duped by bullshi* champion design. RNG doesn't belong in a competitive game, period. Get that shit out of here.
> [{quoted}](name=Douglas Funnie,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XQ7EPc9o,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-01-20T16:40:56.467+0000) > > The game got ruined because casual players like getting duped by bullshi* champion design. > > RNG doesn't belong in a competitive game, period. Get that shit out of here. Casual players? Zoe is one of the hardest champions to master in the game, believe it or not, playing her is easy but being GOOD at her takes over 100 games.
Glîtchy (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Douglas Funnie,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XQ7EPc9o,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-20T14:35:35.738+0000) > > She needs to get removed from the game. Exactly what a player in the LCS said about her, his words were something like this: “Zoe is an abomination and a perfect example of what Riot shouldn’t aim for in a champion, she is the first champion to ever make me even remotely frustrated, and I honestly wouldn’t mind if she got removed” Can’t remember which guy said it, but he was on a Korean team
> [{quoted}](name=Glîtchy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XQ7EPc9o,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-01-20T16:46:13.072+0000) > > Exactly what a player in the LCS said about her, his words were something like this: > > “Zoe is an abomination and a perfect example of what Riot shouldn’t aim for in a champion, she is the first champion to ever make me even remotely frustrated, and I honestly wouldn’t mind if she got removed” > > Can’t remember which guy said it, but he was on a Korean team Oh, so if an LCS player said it, it means she should be removed from the game. Right...
Psyrix (NA)
: Zoe doesn’t need nerfs, nor do I think they are actually gonna go through (cuz they were removed afaik), however ur way of reasoning this is and and explaining to the community absolutely incorrect and provocative/instigating. Zoe is pretty balanced rn, however being hit by e doesn’t mean u deserve to die, it means Zoe deserves the right to try and offload all her damage onto you, with there still being ways for u to work around it. Which currently is the case. Buying MR (especially Merc boots) dramatically decreases the damage she’ll deal as well as the time she has to get it off in (since mercs reduces the duration of cc). Give helpful tips so people can work towards playing against her (something most of the community has actually learnt to do judging from the dramatic decrease in the cries to nerf her. But still doesn’t give you the right to instigate those that haven’t). Aside from “just dodging” her abilities you can play in the minion wave, and use them to ur advantage. The Q doesn’t travel through minions, thus u can use them as a barrier line, play parallel to them tho because the Q has a small splash radius. Playing close to the wave means that if ur hit by an E, u can use the wave to block the incoming Q. The shards she can pick up provide excellent points of attack, similar to draven’s passive since it shows u exactly where Zoe is gonna try to position; you can punish her for trying to get the shards and in effect, zone her away from them. The dmg she deals isn’t usually enough to knock u out in 2 rotations unless she’s ahead of it’s late game, but that’s the same for most burst mages (without their ults... aside from lux lol. You could build on ur point about a dmg nerf by comparing it to the nerfs she’s received before that did actually make her almost unplayable when she sat in the lowest tier (2nd lowest mid champ if I recall and even dipped to being the lowest for a short while). Talking about suitable needs if it seems she really requires one would further bolster ur argument. These would largely target her W spell drop and collect effect since it’s already discussed why Q and E don’t deserve nerfs. Small things like decreasing the time a shard stays on the ground and the duration she gets to hold one... possibly also decreasing the damage of ignite, or scaling the item drops to scale with her level so she doesn’t immediately have access to the damage of completed item actives early.
> [{quoted}](name=Psyrix,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XQ7EPc9o,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-20T14:44:20.110+0000) > > Zoe doesn’t need nerfs, nor do I think they are actually gonna go through (cuz they were removed afaik), however ur way of reasoning this is and and explaining to the community absolutely incorrect and provocative/instigating. > > Zoe is pretty balanced rn, however being hit by e doesn’t mean u deserve to die, it means Zoe deserves the right to try and offload all her damage onto you, with there still being ways for u to work around it. Which currently is the case. Buying MR (especially Merc boots) dramatically decreases the damage she’ll deal as well as the time she has to get it off in (since mercs reduces the duration of cc). Give helpful tips so people can work towards playing against her (something most of the community has actually learnt to do judging from the dramatic decrease in the cries to nerf her. But still doesn’t give you the right to instigate those that haven’t). Aside from “just dodging” her abilities you can play in the minion wave, and use them to ur advantage. The Q doesn’t travel through minions, thus u can use them as a barrier line, play parallel to them tho because the Q has a small splash radius. Playing close to the wave means that if ur hit by an E, u can use the wave to block the incoming Q. The shards she can pick up provide excellent points of attack, similar to draven’s passive since it shows u exactly where Zoe is gonna try to position; you can punish her for trying to get the shards and in effect, zone her away from them. > > > The dmg she deals isn’t usually enough to knock u out in 2 rotations unless she’s ahead of it’s late game, but that’s the same for most burst mages (without their ults... aside from lux lol. > > You could build on ur point about a dmg nerf by comparing it to the nerfs she’s received before that did actually make her almost unplayable when she sat in the lowest tier (2nd lowest mid champ if I recall and even dipped to being the lowest for a short while). > > > Talking about suitable needs if it seems she really requires one would further bolster ur argument. These would largely target her W spell drop and collect effect since it’s already discussed why Q and E don’t deserve nerfs. Small things like decreasing the time a shard stays on the ground and the duration she gets to hold one... possibly also decreasing the damage of ignite, or scaling the item drops to scale with her level so she doesn’t immediately have access to the damage of completed item actives early. I'm just really angry because everybody asks for Zoe nerfs, and r/leagueoflegends top moderator makes a pinned message in which he talks about Zoe being a disaster of a champion and everyone agrees with him and then starts asking for Zoe nerfs again.
: She needs to get removed from the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Douglas Funnie,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XQ7EPc9o,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-20T14:35:35.738+0000) > > She needs to get removed from the game. Ah, such ignorant statement shows how much this game got ruined due to Riot listening to their fans.
Rioter Comments
Jenivie (NA)
: Why are debating on nerfing zoe lol.... shes in a great spot unlike akali and irelia. Just leave her alone, its like you purposely want to make me uninstall
> [{quoted}](name=Jenivie,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=JeoGRXbm,comment-id=0094,timestamp=2019-01-16T21:55:41.766+0000) > > Why are debating on nerfing zoe lol.... shes in a great spot unlike akali and irelia. Just leave her alone, its like you purposely want to make me uninstall Because r/leagueoflegends top mod said Zoe is a disaster of a champion in a pinned post and the bandwagon went full cycle again.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Bulletproof Car,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mfIbceyR,comment-id=00050002,timestamp=2019-01-08T21:11:49.363+0000) > > telling people to report and asking for reports is considered harassment because according to sjw logic it offends them and thus catering to the sjws It came to the point when nationalists that insult my country in their language don't get punished because Riot doesn't have the specific words they used in their "banned words" list (this happens so often because my clan has a "SERBS"(short for Serbians) tag in it, which brings a lot of nationalists that like to spam me and int my game because I'm from Serbia. Or how people wish me death because I play Zoe but with special characters in sentences. But nah people that rep call are obviously way more toxic and deserve to be banned while people that can bypass the filters are fine.
: You only have to do it once. After that you can switch between servers without having to download anything.
> [{quoted}](name=FioraWillCarry,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I5OmeejL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-08T21:04:51.272+0000) > > You only have to do it once. After that you can switch between servers without having to download anything. Ok, thanks
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Hotarµ (NA)
: >(the worst thing that I told someone is that they're a noob, I never said a single bad word) Look, I'm sympathetic towards people that have been baited into toxicity or get ganged up on, but that doesn't excuse any toxicity of your own. I think you and I both know you didn't get banned for _just_ saying "noob". Accepting responsibility for your actions is the only way you can reform for the future. >Now that I'm banned I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get permabanned after the ban is over too since I heard it's enough that you're teammates false report you a lot to get you banned. That's not true, so don't dwell on that too much. **False reports don't do anything.** Your account _will_ be on the _thinnest ice possible_ though, so any negativity will result in a permanent ban. Honestly I'd suggest removing your ability to chat or ignoring it entirely for the forseeable future. _________________ Just take a break. Don't be afraid to leave for a little bit to cool off, League will still be here and your account will still be accessible. Do what is right for your mental health and account safety, if you need to step away for a while then it's okay to do so. The thing I regret most about my first permaban was jumping right back into League. I told myself I was going to chill out, and then 3/4 games later I slipped right back into my old ways and lost my account instantly. It's not worth losing your account over, just please try to make an effort to reform and do everything you can to realize that toxicity isn't the answer.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Mok1pN4n,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-08T02:19:22.660+0000) > > Look, I'm sympathetic towards people that have been baited into toxicity or get ganged up on, but that doesn't excuse any toxicity of your own. I think you and I both know you didn't get banned for _just_ saying "noob". Accepting responsibility for your actions is the only way you can reform for the future. > > That's not true, so don't dwell on that too much. **False reports don't do anything.** > > Your account _will_ be on the _thinnest ice possible_ though, so any negativity will result in a permanent ban. Honestly I'd suggest removing your ability to chat or ignoring it entirely for the forseeable future. > > _________________ > > > Just take a break. Don't be afraid to leave for a little bit to cool off, League will still be here and your account will still be accessible. Do what is right for your mental health and account safety, if you need to step away for a while then it's okay to do so. > > The thing I regret most about my first permaban was jumping right back into League. I told myself I was going to chill out, and then 3/4 games later I slipped right back into my old ways and lost my account instantly. It's not worth losing your account over, just please try to make an effort to reform and do everything you can to realize that toxicity isn't the answer. Thank you for response! I really appreciate it. I really do have to take a break from League, and hopefully when I come back to the game I'll be able to be tilt-proof.
N3u7r1n0 (NA)
: Permbanned, Riot refuses to provide anything about previous 2 week ban
I got a 14 day ban for telling my teammates they are noobs and telling them I'm gonna report them if they keep inting. Not even a single bad word in the 3 games that I apparently "harassed" my teammates. The IFS is pretty flawed it's enough for you to be just a **little bit** negative to get punished. As soon as I get unbanned I'm gonna /mute all forever and pretend the chat doesn't exist, that's for the best.
Rioter Comments
Dr Dog (NA)
: wards and low cs, especially for jinx a very high farming champ
Okay but how did Brand get an S if he had low farms and 11 wards? EDIT: Deleted the previous message due to it being a duplicate of this one.
: "How is this not an S?" *proceeds to barely link any information... just KDA* lol yeah wards and CS. 100 cs is expected at 10 minutes, and 1 ward every 4 minutes is fairly low. Also pinks.
Well killing minions wasn't a priority after I started dominating enemies, I've just focused on killing them as much as possible. I even scored tons of triple and quadra kills. I can link the replay if that helps.
: Probably a bad vision score. Start helping your support ward.
Really? I've been actually focusing a lot on ward placement until the last 3 minutes of the match. EDIT: Well I'll look into it, thanks for the comment.
Rioter Comments

Qunoxic

Level 49 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion