: Dota's Artstyle is much more gritty and less stylised than league, by no means is it better. In fact league's artstyle is much clearer than the one in DOTA. this art style is also alot more attractive to larger groups of people. UI seems to be the same with a bunch of useless crap added. the same can be said about OW compared to CoD. HoTS has by no means better graphics than league lmao. Dota also runs on characters Much, much older than both league and dota as they're straight from the original dota. League also easily beats most games that aren't pokemon in the ammount of playable characters and skins. Smite is a third person game and thus needs far higher details in their models because of how close the player is to the character. the same goes for your witcher and GTA which are far from as big as league is when it comes to models/animations. I'm sure you'll notice some character showing up twice, here and there. are there some outdated models still in the game? yes, sadly when you have 150 characters and weekly patches that include skins this slows down vu for the likes of shaco. However there's like 3 that are this bad that i can think of rn {{champion:35}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:77}}, aside from them the new champs obviously have better models/rigs than the semi old ones, but they still hold up fine. all in all bitching about leagues graphics is silly as they look good but still run on most pc's, riot values this heavily as league is supposed to be the accessible moba. most of these complaints seem to be badly informed when it comes to actual game graphics, especially the comparison to the likes of GTA/The Witcher. i'll admit they should start doing VU again but they seem to want to do full VGU's much rather which means it takes ALOT longer. but honestly if you like Valve that much. go play their game?
> [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3No6eMeV,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-07-14T14:51:49.515+0000) > > Dota's Artstyle is much more gritty and less stylised than league, by no means is it better. In fact league's artstyle is much clearer than the one in DOTA. this art style is also alot more attractive to larger groups of people. UI seems to be the same with a bunch of useless crap added. > the same can be said about OW compared to CoD. > HoTS has by no means better graphics than league lmao. > > Dota also runs on characters Much, much older than both league and dota as they're straight from the original dota. League also easily beats most games that aren't pokemon in the ammount of playable characters and skins. > > Smite is a third person game and thus needs far higher details in their models because of how close the player is to the character. the same goes for your witcher and GTA which are far from as big as league is when it comes to models/animations. I'm sure you'll notice some character showing up twice, here and there. > > are there some outdated models still in the game? yes, sadly when you have 150 characters and weekly patches that include skins this slows down vu for the likes of shaco. However there's like 3 that are this bad that i can think of rn {{champion:35}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:77}}, aside from them the new champs obviously have better models/rigs than the semi old ones, but they still hold up fine. > > all in all bitching about leagues graphics is silly as they look good but still run on most pc's, riot values this heavily as league is supposed to be the accessible moba. most of these complaints seem to be badly informed when it comes to actual game graphics, especially the comparison to the likes of GTA/The Witcher. i'll admit they should start doing VU again but they seem to want to do full VGU's much rather which means it takes ALOT longer. > > > but honestly if you like Valve that much. go play their game? you got me completely wrong, may be some things i didn't clear out and got lost in translastion .. i don't hate league's graphics nor the game itself that's why i posted my thoughts here not on valve's boards, what i am saying is Riot is taking toooo very extremely long time to fix stuff or even add new things to freshen up the game (not skins) despite being a lower quality graphic-wise ( u like it or not it's the truth) than dota 2, i prefer league over dota2 i've been playing leauge for 5 years now i love the game that's why i am posting this, bc i don't want riot's laziness and thurst for money over everything else to kill the game that i loved and spent so much time on. my post wasn't a graphic competition between other Moba's it was a comparison between the companies level of laziness and Riot is taking first place ...
Jamaree (NA)
: The fact that more people are playing this over any other kind of showcases that graphics don’t mean as much, but yeah less bugs would be nice
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3No6eMeV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-13T23:13:51.327+0000) > > The fact that more people are playing this over any other kind of showcases that graphics don’t mean as much, but yeah less bugs would be nice I don't mind the graphics of the game at all but one should think a game without modern graphics should at least compensate it with other aspects of the game like champion designs, balance, bugs, updating old kits and visuals or making creative game modes like Autochess a mode they just copied with minimum efforts.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Shabada64,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=25fzAuRo,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-25T20:01:03.581+0000) > > {{champion:201}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:157}} What the HECK do you mean there are not characters with masculine sexiness? I mean that very few of them showcase in the same way that someone like Ahri or Evelynn does. There's always bravado, machismo, or some other kind of strong feature that draws attention away from it or covers it up. Braum and Kayn are about the only ones on your list that come close. Everyone else doesn't exhibit it (Garen, Graves, Pantheon, Shen, Darius, Olaf, Urgot, Jayce), or it's part of their character trope look (Lee Sin, Tryndamere), or it's marred by something else, like visibility (Yasuo - you can barely see his bare chest beause of his cloak and armor) or just flat out disturbing because of the unnatural growths (Varus). The male characters in this game carry themselves much differently than the female characters do, and very, very few of them carry themselves with an understanding that they are attractive.
Urgot? i see you're a man of taste {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
Bultz (NA)
: This is being passed around
Yeah whoever created this ''LEAK'' have a really limited imagination I am laughing so hard on the lack of legitimacy in this leak I mean I know they said in the roadmap ''it's gonna a purrfect opportunity'' as some sort of tease, so the new champion is named Purra ?? are you freaking kidding me ?? which 11 year old made this up ?
: My username is claimed to be inappropriate after a couple of years using it
I don't know what's the issue here and why are u making such a fuss about it, your name is inappropriate and you got various reports from players over the last two years so they decided to make you change it, WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL just change it already and stop blaming rIoT for everything including global warming.
Ladrac (EUNE)
: 750 RP skins
it's actually a good thing they're not making 750 skins anymore because some times they make up a great skin concept but the fact it's only a 750 skin makes it kind of short like no vfx no voice filter, no recall animations i prefer 1350 skins tbh.
Rustypug (NA)
: whos your 3 favorite champs for every role?
top : {{champion:266}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:6}} jungle : {{champion:28}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:19}} mid : {{champion:50}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:84}} adc : {{champion:21}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:145}} support: {{champion:25}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:412}}
Rioter Comments
: Misaki, The Weeping Lotus(Champion Concept)
just another animaniac concept stick to mangas bro
floo (EUW)
: Eh.. judgement lost the hood and instead got a weird mask. The previous one had a better design idea imo
she still have the hoodie but wears a mask over it now, i think it looks better now, a black hoodie with big shoulder armor is not a good design imo, unless it's the early 2000's then yeah it's cool.
: They are separated.
they are separated but they are both considered a threat to end all life on the same planet.
Phridolin (EUW)
: Transcendence Kayle and Blade Mistress Morgana
First: the transcendent kayle is not a part of any skin line, it's just what kayle will look like if she became a full aspect (it was confirmed in the skin bio) so it wouldn't make sense if they put two skin lines in one skin. Second: BM Morgana if you haven't noticed yet is a futuristic skin and it belongs to the steel valkyries skin line (Gun goddess MF, Aether wings kayle...etc) and it's a 750 skin so they don't have to improve on the skin because 750 skins are not supposed to have special effects or animations) I do agree on the transcendent kayle being not cool enough without no new particles and new animations (because it's a 975 skin).
: Silver: no. That skin is exclusively to players who pre-ordered the physical collectors edition. It should never be available to purchase unless some other kind of physical copy of league comes around. Judgement: sure, that one would make sense as a honor skin, as it was awarded for tribunal participation.
I think judgment kayle is way cooler than silver Kayle, I really hope they do that (i am an honorable player and I deserve some riot love)
: If you ask me, Transcended Kayle might as well be a 975 Skin at this point. Previously, Transcended Kayle was (And still is) a 520 skin since it was originally just base Kayle without her helmet (hence the name, Unmasked Kayle). With all the work put into the model & what not, you'd think it'd be worth more than 520 RP.
Yeah but this skin was never a 520 skin, it was and it still sold in the shop for 975 you can't get it with 520, even if you got it in the loot boxes it will cost as much blue essence as a 975 skin, so it's just sloppy by riot to not know their skins tiers.
The Iceborn (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=RISE994,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=APTnRIaO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-12T18:14:07.338+0000) > > well.... thank you I know it's not an interactive thread, but this is simply meant to collect names for future stories and any references that could be needed {{sticker:leblanc-funny}}
Exactly what I needed {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
The Iceborn (EUNE)
: Freljordian tribes collected
well.... thank you
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=RISE994,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qWKg99J6,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-12T13:04:34.584+0000) > > I asked that question to the riot support team, their response was, there is no way to obtain silver/judgment kayle anymore. That's because the support team is the team that works in a call center, managing player requests and resolving issues. They have no direct line to product development, champion design, or marketing to know what or when things would be released or if they would ever be rereleased. Asking support about Silver Kayle is like asking the clerk at a Burger King if they could add sweet potato fries to the menu.
The riot support team does not answer questions they are not certain about, so if he said there is no way of getting those skins it means he is sure about it, and btw the RIOT support team have knowledge about almost everything in the game that's why there is (a general league questions) option in the (Submit a ticket) page.
: We Need More Demons!
nah ...i think reworking the current demons should be first or at least giving them a visual update because they look horribly outdated atm, i am talking about {{champion:9}} ,{{champion:56}} and {{champion:35}}
: Now that Silver Kayle is absolutely GORGEOUS on the PBE
I asked that question to the riot support team, their response was, there is no way to obtain silver/judgment kayle anymore.
Rioter Comments
: Cool Feature to Add to the Universe Page
Even better, I really hope they add a story timeline (not release timeline) on the website it would be much better and clearer to read the stories.
Moody P (NA)
: Where are Yordles on the power scale?
Don't ask this question yet, all will be revealed, my son, IN TIME.
Falrein (EUW)
: The thing is, if Kayle happens, she can wipe out humans easily. Same for Morgana. Hence why I don't want them to be part of this conflict. You could argue that they can fight each other, but they destroyed a whole city in the process last time. Plus now that Kayle has the two halves of the sword and that Morgana doesn't want to use her full powers, a fight would inevitably end in Morgana's defeat. There's also the fact that, who is Kayle going to "cleanse"? The mages, for rebelling and slaughtering people, or the Demacians, for having oppressed the mages during all these years? While Morgana is more about "suffer and repent" so I don't think she'd fight, since everyone has caused harm in this conflict anyway. Don't get me wrong, Morgana's one of my favourite characters and I want lore for her as much as I want lore for Syndra, but I don't think she will soon... I may be mistaken -and in all seriousness I hope I am- but I'm not expecting much :/
I guess we'll have to wait and see :)
Falrein (EUW)
: Well, I have thought about that too. However, I don't think Kayle and Morgana will be portrayed in the novella. There may be some stuff about The Winged Protector and The Veiled Lady as deities though. I think the novella will focus on the Demacian conflict, and I don't think K&M will be a part of it. I think this conflict should stay a human conflict and that gods (I know they're not gods but you know) should stay out of it... I don't think it'd be as easy as "Morgana with the mages, Kayle with the Demacians" because that's not really how their ideologies work in the end imho
you make a very good argument but don't forget about their aspect, they're called the aspects of justice and what's currently happening in Demacia is the result of Injustice spreading through the city, and in kayle's color story we learned that when a great injustice happens in a certain area the winged protector will descend to the mortal realm and judge the unjust, Morgana, however, is currently positioned in a forest outside of Demacia (it was confirmed in the AMA) she might be helping the rebels (lead by Sylas) scattered outside of the main city.
Falrein (EUW)
: Well, [according to Jellbug during the AMA](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/ayfxhw/were_the_rioters_that_reworked_kayle_and_morgana/ei0mshn/), Kayle and Morgana do have a part to play in Runeterra's future. > Their mother's sword falling from the skies was a major moment that denoted something dire happening on a large (Celestial) scale. Also, their mother was chosen as the Aspect of Justice in part because she was pregnant with Kayle and Morgana, who the Aspect knew would exemplify two different sides of justice. So yes, I do think they would have a part to play in Runeterra's salvation and in anything that happens in Targon prime. I know that it's mostly what she thinks, and that as long as it's not on Universe it's not canon, but I do think she's right. If Mihira was partly chosen because she was pregnant with Kayle and Morgana, I doubt Targon wouldn't have any plans for them. Now, the fact that they don't have sentient godlike entities inside of them might make them more volatile (they are "harder to control", at least Morgana, since Kayle is big Targon fangirl). But I do think they'll have something to do against a great threat coming later (at the end of the Canticle, assuming it can be trusted as some sort of prophecy, a threat will rize and be accompanied by Kayle's return). It seems like the most logical course of action for them both. > Kayle & Morgana are less strong than Celestial Aspects because they don't literally have an immortal god in their heads. BUT if they fought together, their opposing beliefs in justice, punishment, and mercy PLUS their different magical abilities would make them much more than the sum of their parts. I'd also like to point that out. While they are not as strong as your typical Hosts (I think it could be debatable depending on which Aspects, given they grow stronger as time goes by, and most of our Hosts (except Zoe) are relatively young, but I think she's speaking in a general), they would be really powerful if they were fighting together. > Kayle and Morgana definitely still have love for each other, even if it's buried under a lot of emotional baggage. If they were to meet again (which I think they should!) they both would need the humility to admit their mistakes. Perhaps this would happen if they encountered a common enemy... And finally this. While this doesn't mean anything (and I'm probably reading too much into it), it sounds like some foreshadowing... Right? Well, let's assume it is (because, even if it's not, Jellbug's right. A common enemy _would_ make them more akin to fight alongside each other), the question would be, what threat? Is it gonna be the Void again? Is it gonna be something else? How is it gonna play out? I think Kayle and Morgana are interesting characters (even though I've seen many people think the contrary), my only real issue being that we don't know much about them in the present, and I doubt we're getting back to them anytime soon, so we'll probably have to wait for a long, long time... :(
I agree to all the things you've said except one, that we're not getting back to them anytime soon, because they are heavily associated with Demacian lore (they are considered as gods) and in the first half of this year we'll be getting a full novella about the upcoming events in Demacia, and i am pretty sure K&M will have a role to play in that story, i can't wait for it.
MS exceI (EUNE)
: New lore is just as bad as the old one but for different reasons
Sorry for this but people have different points of view on stuff they may be right and they may be wrong it's subjective to the subject in hand , but you my friend are just wrong the new lore is extremely well written and it's an ongoing tale of Runeterra (which means not all champion should have an impactful lore, after all, there are 142 of them **so far**) and they said that the lore written from 2014-present is just setting the foundation of the world which means the best stories are yet to come, not mentioning the upcoming yearly novels (i presume) and the monthly comics written by Marvel themselves, so I really have no idea what are you talking about.
FJMaikeru (EUW)
: New Kayle's Champion Icon looks really blurry and low quality [Not another Kayle rant]
I agree, and the white background makes it even worse, morgana has the same splash but the icon morgana have is clearer than kayle's.
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: You love them, and nothing stops you from that. But don't try to take my right to voice my displeasure of their designs. If you don't like this, don't read threads that are critical.
I am not trying to take anything from you, but your comment would be okey two weeks ago, WE HAD ENOUGH now! there are some new skins on pbe and some icons go complain about them, and by the way please stop being such a hypocrite, you said that have the right to complain about something you don't like and, as you say (If you don't like this, don't read threads that are critical) the same thing can be applied to you i have the right to talk about how every time i open the boards to see something new or something interesting i see the boards filled with complaints FOR THREE WEEKS it's disgusting.
Quáx (NA)
: Am I the only one who actually likes the game right now?
I actually love the game I've been playing for four years now and i absolutely love it and love how every couple of weeks we fet something new, and every once and a while we get a cinematic, or a comic, or a new story, a new champion or a rework, not a lot of games do that ,that's why i am pretty sure their next game will be an absolute pleasure.
Rioter Comments
: Something about this Champion doesn't feel quite right...
: > [{quoted}](name=RISE994,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=5JVjplLY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-05T17:00:42.365+0000) > > i really don't know i've been asking this for a long time and no one answered me It's to differentiate them from the bio stories, and other short stories. **Bios** exist to give you a rundown of the whole champ up to 'today' - but it can be biased by their perspective. I've heard them described as "What the champion might tell someone to put in their Wikipedia article". They need to be pretty short so that they can be quickly read by folks who want a quick introduction. **Color stories** are also specific to a champion (like a bio) but are more of a singular example from their life. They can be from anyone's perspective. The use of the word "color" in this case, is more like "flavor" or "vividness" - it should give you a strong taste of what the champion is about. **Short Stories** are just what the other stories are called (at least, so far - we've said we're releasing a novella in the future). They can be from anyone's perspective, feature several, or no, champions, and don't have the same word count limits that bios and color stories do.
Oh wow, thank you that was the best answer i could ever get. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: How much lore do you know?
I started reading the lore early this year, my method is reading through the regions of Runeterra (the main story > all champions bios, color stories, and comics) I've finished Bilgewater, Demacia, Mt.targon, Freljord and the void) i am starting with Shurima next, In my opinion this is the best way to read the lore of league of legends.
xZabaksx (EUW)
: I know for a fact that we (people playing the game) are called summoners (this gets proven by in-game quotes). As well as summoners rift is some kind of a battle arena in which champions (special people or creatures from the lore) get chosen by authorities to fight enemies of equal strenght in the arena
Oh wow, that story got scrapped 5 years ago, are you from the past ?
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: I don't get it, why are they called "color" stories?
i really don't know i've been asking this for a long time and no one answered me
: Why are price adjustments still not made for 975 skins that are actually 750 skins?
Don't forget there are 520 RP and the long forgotten 390 RP so the (390, 520, 750 and 975 skins) are the same in the Eyes of riot now, it's not fair, it sucks that they didn't change anything about the K&M 975 skins but we already said more than enough but @Riot doesn't seem to give a S*&%. they've been working on these skins for months now all they have to do is give them a bit of VFX change or even a recall animation but (THEIR RESOURCES ARE LIMITED).
: I really hope that Leona and Diana get a VGU similar to Kayle and Morgana
VGU? I hope not but Leona needs a visual update indeed especially after they released her legendary skin, Diana, on the other hand, needs some tweaks to her model and a new splash and that's all, maybe some minor gameplay tweaks to both of them.
: Story of league of legends
Aaahhhh the anime requests again (NOT ALL PEOPLE LIKE ANIME) i personally hate it, it's the worst kind of entertainment IMO I am sure there are a lot of people think that too so what I really hope is a short series made with same style as Awaken cinematic I know it costs a lot but it's good to keep dreaming .
: > [{quoted}](name=RISE994,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=sfffpBsv,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-28T00:56:18.035+0000) > > {{champion:32}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:59}} those are just outdated in terms of visuals sound effects and VO > > {{champion:26}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:32}} those are just lame ugly champs that needs a full VGU {{champion:23}} is fine, so is {{champion:7}} Compared to the rest in that line these always felt smooth enough for me
they reworked lb twice now and reverted her back, her gameplay is not healthy
: > [{quoted}](name=RISE994,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=OsXIYM40,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-02-28T14:27:57.157+0000) > > Except they are not selling her base skin it's practically free. It's for the potential customers who's going to buy the champion itself with money.
kayle is worth 450 BE you can get her after reaching level 1, you're not making any sense
Rioter Comments
: I would bind him to something related to World Runes magic rather than a Celestial or Targon guy.
What if he actually is mount targon ? cus in the lore of the mountain, some speculate that the mountain itself is a living titan and malphite was confirmed to be as big as a mountain, besides he has no lore atm so riot is doing a great job from turning the old lore into a new one that fits K&M just got turned from 2 angels to the aspect of justice.
: Money. It's just what sells I guess.
Except they are not selling her base skin it's practically free.
: Who do you think needs VGU or VU’s?
{{champion:32}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:59}} those are just outdated in terms of visuals sound effects and VO {{champion:26}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:32}} those are just lame ugly champs that needs a full VGU
: I was referring to comic Ashe and Sejuani, as Romans referenced them
where you referring ashe and sej ? or you're just teasing us and there is a comic about K&M in the works? ;)
Rioter Comments
: I think she is supposed to be a snake. Since there is no wolf in the Chinese zodiac.
but there is a dog and they are basically the same just like cats and giraffes.
Show more

RISE994

Level 164 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion