: Irelia fanart by Chengwei Pan
A lot more fucking better than Riot's splash art gz!
Rioter Comments
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kirika,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KgyviZTm,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-09T11:00:38.725+0000) > > R.I.P {{champion:40}} {{champion:117}} Its just hilarious how much Riot hates his supports (except {{champion:555}} ) sona gets nerfed, leona gets nerfed to the ground and all shield supports wether its just for defense or for further strengthening a carry get nerfed indirectly. Again by the way. Shielding needed counterplay.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KgyviZTm,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-07-09T11:40:46.647+0000) > > Shielding needed counterplay. It did. But that's not the way, it's like what gravious wounds is to healing. A band-aid.
: And the award for most skins goes to....
Nrsh (EUNE)
: Let's Have a Discussion - Deception Champions
I really believe LeBlanc should be reworked into an mage so her clones have more impact in the game, I love her as she is but I would like if her lore matched with her in-game.
: Nerf Kaisa
Honestly I don't get why her Q deals so much damage and it's a lock on...
iainB85 (NA)
: Can we make the AI a little smarter?
Or also not using abilities at all...
: How is Lux escaping nerfs next patch when she's near 100% pick/ban in GM+ games...
It's her shield that's the problem. All of these stats come from her on botlane as a support, not a midlaner, nerf her shield stats and she will be fine.
: Riot dropping the ball on recent splash art, can we PLEASE talk about this??
What's happening with the splash arts? It was Qiyana, now the arcade skins... Her neck is literally no connected to her spine I just can't I-
: My reaction to Yasuo's new skin
nelogis (EUW)
: Top lane just got a tumor again, Riot is doing nothing about it again, because it's Top... again
We always have something disgusting on top... Udyr, Vlad, Irelia, Riven etc... and now Tahm. I bet nothing will be done for a few more patches.
: nerf pyke
But then what would "I have no supps on this acc" players pick?
Moody P (NA)
: Replace Aftershock with Courage of the Colossus
In the meanwhile replace Conq with Fervor of Battle...
: You already hard nerfed Zyra, it's Lux's turn now
No. Lux support is only viable because of Aftershock. The only way I can see this happening is adjusting her W cooldowns or numbers. That's the only way without hurting her Mid, we don't need the few viable mid laners gone..
Reav3 (NA)
: Don't want to reveal to much yet, since that will all come. But I can explain a little about the title for now, before more lore hits. Her title is one she kind of gave herself, she is not actually the Empress she just believes she deserves to and should be Empress. I have probably already said to much so I'll stop now.
: I miss moments of weakness in LoL
Exactly, runes reforged were the worst thing that EVER happened to this game, it was the moment this game became a place of ruination. Nowdays there is not really much to think about compared to the past like you don't have to think to play, there is no strategy anymore, the only thing is wave management and that's it. I hate to say it but Dota2 is making wonders on thinking and playing with strategy like it's incredible how many tacticts exist in that game compared to League nowdays..
: Pls Make Mmorpg Legends of Runeterra already
Tbh they can barely run a MOBA imagine what will happen with an mmo...
: Remember when some boards people flamed us for complaining about Rivens compensation buffs?
Idk posted somewhat the same comment to a previous thread about Riven and got downvoted badly. They are everywhere smh..
: Riven cooldowns are too short
People think the "nerfs" in the previous patch were really "nerfs" they were a HUGE buff to good riven players that now made the champion even more broken. Literally every item she buys give her cd reduction so yeah the E "nerfs" did nothing at all except buff her early and the good players even more. It is a nerf to lower tier Rivens though.
: It's unacceptable that we still don't have a two step verification tool yet
Legit made a post about that 3 days ago, we need more security measures, Riot is like "you need to protect the account yourself" but that's legit not true, it's their responsibility to protect their clients' information.
: Why?
First of all, buffing their damage will mess up with farming, right now 2 tower shots and 1 AA are required to kill one caster minion and 3 tower shots and 1 AA to kill a melee creep, in order to keep it like that it would require for example to compensate health - the most obvious but horrible solution - THAT will literally cause problems to many many mages with already horrible waveclear such as {{champion:99}} no longer being able to 1-shot the casters with their max rank waveclear ability, increasing the amount of time it takes for them to clear the lane like they will either have to wait to get a full Cd on their ability to recast it or wait there and AA creeps for 6 or 9 more attacks. That means that champions with bad wave-clear are going to become even worse and chamions with better wave-clear even better, but knowing RIOT to prevent this they will probably buff these champions' damage while also buffing other champions who literally don't need it to compensate or nerf them in completely balanced areas. This whole thing will just increase damage in the whole game, again and will just make it worse for everyone.
xAcidik (NA)
: Buff Towers
Buffing turrets' damage simply like that would completely break the game beyond understanding making it a snowball that would throw the game off the cliff which is already hanging from. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} I would love to make turrets safer but simply buffing damage is a big no. A better idea would be reducing player's armor or making the damage of shot after shot scale better, maybe add true damage after a point.
: Please revert Lissandra nerfs
She was nerfed because she was "spammy" LMAO
Mattxm (NA)
: Lux Q too hard to see on certain skins.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dasdi96,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=b0WApoV0,comment-id=000600000001,timestamp=2019-04-25T00:51:44.690+0000) > > Seekers 1st is fine, just don't spam spells off cooldown trying to harass him. Okay. So give up any pushing power you have, and let him free farm because you can’t abuse his one weakness (being melee) got it.
: Vlad can use a nerf ,-,
He can use many nerfs
: What did Kayle rework accomplish ?
Tbh what I expected was something similar to Serath from Paragon..
: i hate riot NEW logo
"Riot Games" *has only one lousy game that is slowly dying*
: Enable voice chat for those with high honor
People honor people who perform well and carry the game, not the ones who are "chill" or friendly.
Cat Nøir (EUNE)
: As LB main since S2, thank you Riot for IG LeBlanc
Pretty nice skin but what the hell are these cape physics on the recall animation?!
: Ah Bayonetta. Her dance moves certainly have a certainly... appeal lol
: Laughing Fish’s Birthday Spectacular: Come and get your free skins!
: Patch 9.7 or how to keep making the game unfun for everyone involved
I have no idea what's wrong in their heads... of all things in this patch involved the worst is Wit's End changes like what the actual hell? We don't need more on-hit effects for Yi Jax Vayne
Reiizm (NA)
: Lore facts that sound like bullshit but are actually 100% true
Camille can actually use magic through crystals.
Ellirra (NA)
: Morgana Rework isn't Finished Visually
Honestly, I am pretty sure she's gonna be shipped like this and be done with it... really disappointed with how Blackthorn ended up looking though, the W on it is horrendous, most of it is just a recolor of the original with a few leaves and woods thrown on it.
: LeBlanc is nonsense
Imo she needs to be reworked into an illusion mage.
: People in low elo only complain about him being OP because he's popular. There are way more broken champions in the game: i.e. Talon, Camille, but are rarely played in Silver so you don't see anything on boards. Also he's bad for reasons that have nothing to do with his ability to 1-shot someone. He overkills people with his ulti, but is pretty bad without it (they keep siphoning power into his ulti away from his kit). So the idea is that: It's not hard for Zed to become very fed (10+ kills) - which makes silvers lose their mind as they die. But if you have any clue what you're doing, the 10+ kill Zed will still be worthless in determining the outcome of the game. Like you see Faker play Zed and be 20+ kills, but still seem to have little impact. Then take most other "snowbally" champions like Jax, Lucian, Camille, Akali, Ekko etc... and give them 20 kills, and the games absolutely over. But in lower elos, people have no idea how to group and abuse, so Zed just getting fed leads to people running mindlessly in their jungle and dying 1v1. So pretty much this: Zed's always been complained about by low elo, like every assassin in the game. He's complained about more _only because he's popular_. If Ekko was as popular as Zed you would see the same amount of complaint threads. He's bad in high elo... because he's just bad. He doesn't have the tools to close the game with his lead, because he puts himself in too much danger. A 5/0 Zed and a 10/0 Zed just don't really accomplish anything different. They will 1-shot you with ult, and not accomplish much without. Which really sucks for a player trying to carry.
> [{quoted}](name=charge attack,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GNK1IEix,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-06T15:21:14.518+0000) > > People in low elo only complain about him being OP because he's popular. There are way more broken champions in the game: i.e. Talon, Camille, but are rarely played in Silver so you don't see anything on boards. > > Also he's bad for reasons that have nothing to do with his ability to 1-shot someone. He overkills people with his ulti, but is pretty bad without it (they keep siphoning power into his ulti away from his kit). > > So the idea is that: It's not hard for Zed to become very fed (10+ kills) - which makes silvers lose their mind as they die. But if you have any clue what you're doing, the 10+ kill Zed will still be worthless in determining the outcome of the game. Like you see Faker play Zed and be 20+ kills, but still seem to have little impact. Then take most other "snowbally" champions like Jax, Lucian, Camille, Akali, Ekko etc... and give them 20 kills, and the games absolutely over. > > But in lower elos, people have no idea how to group and abuse, so Zed just getting fed leads to people running mindlessly in their jungle and dying 1v1. > > So pretty much this: Zed's always been complained about by low elo, like every assassin in the game. He's complained about more _only because he's popular_. If Ekko was as popular as Zed you would see the same amount of complaint threads. > > He's bad in high elo... because he's just bad. He doesn't have the tools to close the game with his lead, because he puts himself in too much danger. A 5/0 Zed and a 10/0 Zed just don't really accomplish anything different. They will 1-shot you with ult, and not accomplish much without. Which really sucks for a player trying to carry. He is actually even better in higher elos considering people don't get confused by themselves and their shadows resulting in outplaying themselves.
: Why does Akali's Q heal her?
Remove Gunblade, only Kat and Akali use it which makes them x10 more cancerous {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
Rexxiee (NA)
: Enough buffs, next patch we need NERFS, and lots of them
Akali has like 47% WR and Camille has a balanced and healthy WR no changes needed specifically to them.
: That's great and all, but wtf are you supposed to do if you are mf and your team doesnt peel and knock her out of her ult? :/ Remember, I said it's an easy r lock up ability. Never said it was op nor did you say it was op but just saying I don't think it is op if you have a team that peels for you. Sadly, in unranked and bronze normal summoner's rift games, Ive grown to not depend on allies because they dont know how to play. What do they do in team fights? 7 out of 10 times they will just dive the back line and completely ignore peeling for the adc. You get locked up by camille and die 1v1 and there goes a ton of gold invested into one unit. If you complain that you cant 1v1 a top laner as adc, people tell you that you team needs to peel for you, but what peel in games where people think league is call of duty mentality?
I mean isn't that her job? Other than picking you outside of TFs there isn't much she can do. If your team ignores her, doesn't peel for you and lets her come to you then well it's not really her problem. The same can be said for Assassins, the balanced ones at least..as an ADC, especially MF you really need that peel, but just because the team isn't doing it doesn't mean we should nerf the champions. Also I really think we need more point and click CC considering how many mobility characters are being added as time goes on.
Jaspers (EUW)
: I'm pretty sure Riot could make the most OP champ ever with broken mechanics all over the place and at some point they will be 50% win rate. People complain about new Akali all the time, yet there she is at 47% win rate. Camille has a problem with too much in her kit. An shield which protects from her laner, an true damage auto reset, area of effect slow and heal, a possible 1200 unit dash with a stun, attack speed buff and area of effect damage. But this is all in exchange for an ult that actually does no damage, an ult that you cannot escape from, makes her untargetable when she does it. Other top lane fighters have their abilities better spread out. People hate Darius but can you imagine if his Q also slowed you? or his E did damage?
I don't completely agree, she can do nothing at all but duel that's all she is just a duelist, completely useless in Teamfights, her one and only powerspike is when she gets Trinity, that's when she comes online. I kinda think you are exaggerating on her kit, she is one of these champions that have tons of tools to outplay their opponents but can also be outplayed easily, the AoE slow and heal is gone, and I doubt many people stand in group waiting for her to W them, her shield is like on a 16 seconds cooldown and easily baited, true damage as well, easily kited and baited, ult is balanced and that's it. Maybe her E is loaded with many things but they are small and she needs them, she pays the price of the loaded E with the predictability and the long CD of it. She is supposed to be an amazing duelist with little to do in teamfights, her kit allows her to be versatile but **pays that in other ways**. I don't think she needs any **DIRECT **nerfs, she is balanced with enough **DIRECT **counters..
: So, are we still pretending that Irelia and Camille are not broken?
How exactly is Camille broken right now? She is a balanced imo, healthy winrate, easy to counter and extremely direct counters, and she also takes some time to come around the game maybe I am a bit biased but she is not broken or op at all, she is balanced and just fine... Irelia on the other hand should get these hitbox fixes immidietly...
: This shitty "let's give you dumbass teammates in your promos" matchmaking has to STOP
: “Amazing CC” Lol
> [{quoted}](name=sneakydoug,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kKnzqsEk,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-09-16T18:18:27.788+0000) > > “Amazing CC” > Lol It's enough for him or his teammates to chunk 50%+ of your hp before breaking free...
: Yeah like the champions should be playable, but they should never even be close to meta
> [{quoted}](name=LeAnime,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kKnzqsEk,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-16T18:01:10.378+0000) > > Yeah like the champions should be playable, but they should never even be close to meta My point exactly, they have relatively low skill ceiling and skill floor which means that they shouldn't be too versatile and meta, they should all be viable but not meta.
: Sounds like you just got shrekt by an Udyr
> [{quoted}](name=WhoIsThisDude,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kKnzqsEk,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-16T17:54:39.575+0000) > > Sounds like you just got shrekt by an Udyr Even if I did, do you disagree that he is a bit broken atm?
: The only point to say here is that there is a chunk of dated champions that need to be reworked. He is among them and others this include are {{champion:32}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:10}} (which is coming up) {{champion:54}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:106}}
> [{quoted}](name=LeAnime,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kKnzqsEk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-16T17:50:35.405+0000) > > The only point to say here is that there is a chunk of dated champions that need to be reworked. He is among them and others this include are {{champion:32}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:10}} (which is coming up) {{champion:54}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:106}} Of course he shouldn't be gutted so much to be rendered useless, just some nerfs, he has everything
: > [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kKnzqsEk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-16T17:41:57.677+0000) > > Udyr should be gutted until his rework, unhealthy outtaded champions like him shouldn't be viable Because dashing everywhere and being stealthed while dealing burst damage and also having some untargettability is healthy
> [{quoted}](name=Beatrice falls,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kKnzqsEk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-16T17:47:27.049+0000) > > Because dashing everywhere and being stealthed while dealing burst damage and also having some untargettability is healthy Of course it's not, but that doesn't change anything, he is still toxic.
Rioter Comments
Râmmus (NA)
: I thought one of my accounts got hacked, riot support's response is to ban my main and my backup.
Never had to contact Riot Support but... it's that bad? Holy crap
Show more

Ravenborn

Level 208 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion