: Its a choice on whether people want to ff or not. At no point are you or anyone else forced to ff. If ffing was mandatory then the game would just end at a certain gold lead which we all know from playing games that the gold lead doesnt mean victory.
> [{quoted}](name=DaTrout77,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=q7EpKNPZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-24T20:32:27.659+0000) > > we all know from playing games that the gold lead doesnt mean victory. No, but 7 turrets and an inhibitor vs 1 turret means.
: Very very few games reach a state where they are unwinnable. Many more are simply players giving up because they don't want to put in the effort.
So the enemy {{champion:141}} killing everyone in one ability and one basic is not unwinnable? Ok then, let me get my never surrender attitude and see how it goes. ... I lost, because nobody could stop him. And that's just an example, there are many games where one champion, or one pair of champions from the enemy team is unkillable, whether it's because of killing everyone to fast, or having enough resistances/lifesteal to soak all damage.
: > Seriously... some of these posts have a ton of great advice and criticism for the balance team That's only about .001% of them. Those are worth ignoring for the sake of blocking out the rest of the vitriol that fills these boards. Also us players really aren't good at balancing at all. You want a dead game? Start taking the masses of mob mentality as a legitimate source of advice and criticism.
> [{quoted}](name=AvantelWings,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vJFTefKm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-24T20:25:56.965+0000) >You want a dead game? I'm pretty sure this is what RITO is trying to make.
: Q and AA his only source of damage so it's gonna scale strong. Idk what u suspect.
I suspect that at earlier levels he deals me way more dmg than the adc/apc. And it would be ok if Bard were stronger early than adcs, but it's not ok when he's also stronger than apcs.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: PSA Don't reroll skins
Don't worry, I rerolled Heartseeker Vayne and got.... Heartseeker Vayne.....................................
: > [{quoted}](name=S0kaX,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eb6ii1IW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-04T18:49:29.825+0000) > > Chat logs or your argument is invalid innocent until proven guilty
> [{quoted}](name=0DESTROYERZ0,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eb6ii1IW,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-04T18:50:32.798+0000) > > innocent until proven guilty then we shall prove them guilty
EB Aeron (EUW)
: Riot’s Punishment System is ... Pathetic to be honest.
Chat logs or your argument is invalid
: No. Surrenders should be an active decision from the entire team. It should never have the number reduced because someone is too busy salvaging the game to waste precious time clicking a button. Honestly the only reason it shouldn't always require 5/5 to pass is because people should have a faster way out if there's a troll.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Fo9khPEU,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-11-03T00:48:56.485+0000) >someone is too busy salvaging the game to waste precious time clicking a button. > Oh no, mah 1 second that I use for clicking a button.
Rioter Comments
: When is Thresh a bad pick?
{{champion:25}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:15}}
Rioter Comments
ßunnıe (NA)
: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/Rb6jKfNx-will-the-real-gamers-please-stand-up
> [{quoted}](name=ßunnıe,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oJqJauAy,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-10-29T18:31:49.175+0000) > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/Rb6jKfNx-will-the-real-gamers-please-stand-up How about you go somewhere else with your ~~bullshit~~ "advertising"?
: > [{quoted}](name=S0kaX,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oJqJauAy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-28T17:55:21.250+0000) > > That's wrong. The system doesn't count the number of reports. If that were true then every single person in this game would be banned. No, it is not. If enough people want to team up on you for no reason to get you banned they are able to do so with enough coordination. It's to the point now where people are getting banned for "Why did you use TP there" "That was not the best time to ult" etc...etc... People are just pussies and don't realize that if they don't want to listen to their team even when it pertains to the game they can always mute them. Ridiculous.
> [{quoted}](name=Hope She LvL 18,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oJqJauAy,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-29T05:03:31.730+0000) > > No, it is not. If enough people want to team up on you for no reason to get you banned they are able to do so with enough coordination. > > It's to the point now where people are getting banned for "Why did you use TP there" "That was not the best time to ult" etc...etc... People are just pussies and don't realize that if they don't want to listen to their team even when it pertains to the game they can always mute them. Ridiculous. Not true. At all. I am not the nicest person and I call people idiots from time to time, yet I haven't received any chat restriction.
: She got less popular after the nerf so no one is trying to complain about her or they simply realized how she wasn't even a problem
problem or not, hating ahri ~~and yasuo~~ is why I post in the gameplay board.
: alot of people get banned for bullshit reasons, they can do absolutely nothing wrong, but if enough people report them there banned without riot even looking to see if he actually did what there reporting him for.
> [{quoted}](name=Godfather Star,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oJqJauAy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-28T17:24:45.981+0000) > > alot of people get banned for bullshit reasons, they can do absolutely nothing wrong, but if enough people report them there banned without riot even looking to see if he actually did what there reporting him for. That's wrong. The system doesn't count the number of reports. If that were true then every single person in this game would be banned.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Or you can just mute their pings and move on. There's already systems in place to reduce spam, if it's still to much they've given you the tools at your disposal to turn it off. It's not rocket science.
Then why are people being punished for toxicity when everyone has a mute button? The mute button doesn't give people the right to be assholes.
Rioter Comments
nomani (NA)
: That tends to happen when you completely disregard buying armor for 22 minutes.
That also tends to happen when you don't go full armor
Rioter Comments
Jamaree (NA)
: They will add it when people won’t abuse it.
How exactly can people abuse champ select reports? They can't abuse normal reports and this would be the exact same thing.
: Why is the community so entitled
Since when is wanting the game to be better the same as being entitled?
Rioter Comments
: When you are tired of your team's shit as Vi and start solo carrying the game
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/8f8cuAHmMOM/maxresdefault.jpg
Rioter Comments
Escheton (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Done25,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OxH6hE7Q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-20T01:31:35.019+0000) > > News Flash: Sion isn't a support. News flash, Morgana wasn't a support either till enough people noticed it works.
: If you could only play one champion
I would play {{champion:432}} because there are a lot of ways you can play him. her. it. them. Whatever Bard is.
: Rammus & Crit
I don't know, but Zac uppercuts you.
: Every region wants a Wukong rework, but China doesn't, so no rework.
Everyone thinks the game is in a shit state, except for korea and china.
: All aboard the anime FEEL train
https://pa1.narvii.com/5845/af58add3807464bed965c2bae4848edb7b8480e1_hq.gif https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/owarinoseraph/images/9/93/Tumblr_nmtdhfI9HQ1tjrgk5o1_500.gif/revision/latest?cb=20170103014324 and https://data.whicdn.com/images/161976489/original.gif
: the reason why i dont ban is because if i ban someone like let's say... teemo... well now someone up top might need to play teemo in order to carry because they're against an auto attacking behemoth. plus i can play 88.3% of the roster effectively enough to not lose lane
You could prevent this by asking said top laner if they have a problem facing a certain champion.
: > [{quoted}](name=S0kaX,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wWO8oB0E,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-14T20:18:13.884+0000) > > I think there's something wrong with your argument. Right, so why aren't you complaining about bans primarily being used for what you don't want to face in lane instead of what is op? EDIT: Also do you just load into each match and think "What do you guys want me to play? What do you guys think is best?" I mean there should be a team deliberation for a team match then. Who picks what? Who is best for what role, etc etc. It's a team game with a ton of personal agency of choice.
> [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wWO8oB0E,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-14T20:18:53.742+0000) > > Right, so why aren't you complaining about bans primarily being used for what you don't want to face in lane instead of what is op? Maybe because they are used for both? > [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wWO8oB0E,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-14T20:18:53.742+0000) >Also do you just load into each match and think "What do you guys want me to play? What do you guys think is best?" If I had no idea what the hell to play then yes, I'd do that. And choosing whom to ban =/= choosing whom to play. You can choose to ban nobody, but you can't choose to play as nobody.
: > [{quoted}](name=S0kaX,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wWO8oB0E,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-10-14T20:00:06.758+0000) > > It's almost as if... they're playing a team game... and they should care about their team Team game doesn't mandate they use their ban for their team. By that sense, you shouldn't think anyone should think poorly about their role. NO one should not wanting to play support or a tank. lol
> [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wWO8oB0E,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-10-14T20:07:17.729+0000) > > Team game doesn't mandate they use their ban for their team. > _Team game_ doesn't mandate they use their ban _for their team_. > **_Team game_** doesn't mandate they use their ban **_for their team_**. > **_TEAM GAME_** doesn't mandate they use their ban **_FOR THEIR TEAM_**. I think there's something wrong with your argument.
: It's almost as if... it's their ban....... and not yours
It's almost as if... they're playing a team game... and they should care about their team
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Please don't reward d5 players that only plays ranked once a month
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MAD BRO? Are you really upset that people tried their best to reach d5 but they don't want to play anymore in this shitfest that is called season 8?
: > [{quoted}](name=S0kaX,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bbxB4Yih,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-11T19:27:51.974+0000) > > obvious troll post by a troll player is obvious "obvious troll" isn't a valid argument
> [{quoted}](name=Worst Brad Japan,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bbxB4Yih,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-11T19:30:06.765+0000) > > "obvious troll" isn't a valid argument Neither is saying that gg ez is a positive thing
: "GG EZ Tutorial Complete How do you increase difficulty?" should not be a bannable offense
: IF WE HAVE A MUTE BUTTON WHY BAN PEOPLE
If we have security cameras why throw people in jail?
: > [{quoted}](name=S0kaX,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5yJktFE8,comment-id=002b0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-06T21:14:58.837+0000) > > How did you come to this conclusion? Because I use proper grammar instead of butchering it? > > I am too stupid to comprehend that people are stupid?! > > Calling me a kid because doesn't mean you win the argument. All it does is make you sound stupid and tilted since I haven't said or done anything that is similar to what a kid would do or say. > 1. They barely sound the same. > 2. Thinking fast is not an excuse to not know the basics of a language. > > It is a stupid fact for that matter > > 1. It's then, not than. > 2. Since when is knowing english the same as being a stupid loser? > > Again, calling me a kid doesn't mean you win the argument. It only tells me and the rest of people that read your comment that you ran out of arguments and this is the best you can do to prove you're right. > > If I was incapable of actually using my brain, then I wouldn't know grammar at all, but of course you defend stupidity with... stupidity. And with telling people that know what they're doing that they're stupid. Not much of an argument if you ask me. > > So smart persons don't read books, articles etc for information, they just know it for some reason. Impressing. every single thing you quoted me on you butchered with a senseless statement, i called you a kid because you've proven to me that you think like one. I won't argue anymore with a kid who will shit talk about grammar rather than the actual matter, in other words because you lost, you just flame me. goodbye.
> [{quoted}](name=e46 Fanatic,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5yJktFE8,comment-id=002b00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-07T01:33:41.020+0000) > i called you a kid because you've proven to me that you think like one Since when do kids use proper grammar? > [{quoted}](name=e46 Fanatic,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5yJktFE8,comment-id=002b00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-07T01:33:41.020+0000) > in other words because you lost, you just flame me. goodbye. That's exactly what you've been doing since your first comment.
: > [{quoted}](name=S0kaX,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5yJktFE8,comment-id=002b00000000,timestamp=2018-10-06T16:23:43.386+0000) > > Too stupid to piece the facts together? What facts? The only facts I can see is that school doesn't teach english anymore and people are too stupid to use the internet to learn it > > Also it's there. You'd know that if you went to school or paid attention during english class. all you are is a little angry kid who for some reason doesn't think before he cries. That's ok, I even already explained what facts in another message on this post but too bad you're just too stupid to comprehend it. Lol you're boggling my mind kid how can you be so in denial and just... airheaded? literally derp as fuck Just like people get distracted in life, someone thinking fast can easily type "should of" instead of "should've" BECAUSE THEY LITERALLY ARE SOUNDED OUT IDENTICALLY... that is the only fact behind it and if you can't comprehend that than there is No hope for you and any other stupid loser who agrees with you. Now bye kid and enjoy sitting in your ignorance. People like you can be book smart but THATS IT, you only know what you saw in the books are incapable of actually using your brain, only the books, HUGE difference between someone who is booksmart and the other who is simply just smart.
> [{quoted}](name=e46 Fanatic,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5yJktFE8,comment-id=002b000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-06T20:55:06.123+0000) >all you are is a little angry kid who for some reason doesn't think before he cries. How did you come to this conclusion? Because I use proper grammar instead of butchering it? > [{quoted}](name=e46 Fanatic,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5yJktFE8,comment-id=002b000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-06T20:55:06.123+0000) >That's ok, I even already explained what facts in another message on this post but too bad you're just too stupid to comprehend it. I am too stupid to comprehend that people are stupid?! > [{quoted}](name=e46 Fanatic,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5yJktFE8,comment-id=002b000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-06T20:55:06.123+0000) >Lol you're boggling my mind kid Calling me a kid because doesn't mean you win the argument. All it does is make you sound stupid and tilted since I haven't said or done anything that is similar to what a kid would do or say. > [{quoted}](name=e46 Fanatic,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5yJktFE8,comment-id=002b000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-06T20:55:06.123+0000) >Just like people get distracted in life, someone thinking fast can easily type "should of" instead of "should've" BECAUSE THEY LITERALLY ARE SOUNDED OUT IDENTICALLY... 1. They barely sound the same. 2. Thinking fast is not an excuse to not know the basics of a language. > [{quoted}](name=e46 Fanatic,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5yJktFE8,comment-id=002b000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-06T20:55:06.123+0000) >that is the only fact behind it It is a stupid fact for that matter > [{quoted}](name=e46 Fanatic,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5yJktFE8,comment-id=002b000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-06T20:55:06.123+0000) >and if you can't comprehend that than there is No hope for you and any other stupid loser who agrees with you. 1. It's then, not than. 2. Since when is knowing english the same as being a stupid loser? > [{quoted}](name=e46 Fanatic,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5yJktFE8,comment-id=002b000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-06T20:55:06.123+0000) >Now bye kid and enjoy sitting in your ignorance. Again, calling me a kid doesn't mean you win the argument. It only tells me and the rest of people that read your comment that you ran out of arguments and this is the best you can do to prove you're right. > [{quoted}](name=e46 Fanatic,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5yJktFE8,comment-id=002b000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-06T20:55:06.123+0000) >People like you can be book smart but THATS IT, you only know what you saw in the books are incapable of actually using your brain, only the books, If I was incapable of actually using my brain, then I wouldn't know grammar at all, but of course you defend stupidity with... stupidity. And with telling people that know what they're doing that they're stupid. Not much of an argument if you ask me. > [{quoted}](name=e46 Fanatic,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5yJktFE8,comment-id=002b000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-06T20:55:06.123+0000) >HUGE difference between someone who is booksmart and the other who is simply just smart. So smart persons don't read books, articles etc for information, they just know it for some reason. Impressing.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=GlobDaBlob,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5yJktFE8,comment-id=002b,timestamp=2018-10-04T18:40:08.298+0000) > > "Should've" sounds like "should of" and unfortunately the OP and upvoters are too stupid to piece the facts together. Some people talk slang or even just 'talking fast' can make them sound the same, so it's only common sense how people can accidently use the wrong word while typing it out because that's just literally how it sounds out... My head wants to blow up right now because of how many upvotes this post got when if they had just used their fucking brains JUST A BIT, they'd be able to instantly make sense of why people type 'should of' instead of have... They sitting their laughing like "haha he's stupid he typed should of" well the joke is on you idiots
> [{quoted}](name=e46 Fanatic,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5yJktFE8,comment-id=002b0000,timestamp=2018-10-06T07:41:01.086+0000) > > and unfortunately the OP and upvoters are too stupid to piece the facts together Too stupid to piece the facts together? What facts? The only facts I can see is that school doesn't teach english anymore and people are too stupid to use the internet to learn it > [{quoted}](name=e46 Fanatic,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5yJktFE8,comment-id=002b0000,timestamp=2018-10-06T07:41:01.086+0000) >They sitting their laughing like "haha he's stupid he typed should of" well the joke is on you idiots Also it's there. You'd know that if you went to school or paid attention during english class.
: What do I do about ships i do not approve of????????
You use the power of thunder and strike them down
geeklove (NA)
: English is constantly changing. I'm sick of grammer nazis who think english was or is written in stone.
> [{quoted}](name=geeklove,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5yJktFE8,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-10-03T23:00:21.878+0000) > > English is constantly changing. I'm sick of grammer nazis who think english was or is written in stone. It may be changing, but the basics are not.
Show more

S0kaX

Level 54 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion