Rioter Comments
: What is your favorite Kha'Zix skin?
MECHA WAS FIRST RELEASED AND EVERY STREAMER PLAYS IT this new skin is also good gusrdian of sands championship skin it TOTALY IRELEVANT
: Change the damn system
LITTERALY I PLAYED A GAME 2 MONTHS AGO WHERE I WAS TOXIC AND THEY WOULD JUST MUTE ME AND THEY CONTINUE PLAYING IT S CLASH OR SMT SO LEAGUE NEEDS THAT OR GAME WILL PRODUCE MORE NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE JUST MUTE IDIOTIC TOXIC FLAMERS AND WE GOOD.TY
Rioter Comments
: JG IS TOOO OWERPOWERED
ok that is why you are silver 3 basicly bronze 2 but jg is op you will be gold nexxt season for sure with these buffs even you dont improve at all so if you push lane in you dont stay in lane most of times you got to roam around map not walk around your tower with tower gold buffs jg will camp more you will see in high elo if these changes stay same it is soo dumb and how it is better to lane if creeps are stronger how if i could clear wawe in example 10 sec now i need 13 or 15 sec so jg can gank ez they farm less time from laners how it was beffore and have more time to gank AND i have 65% winrate on all 4 mains so i m basicly a plat
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=SOMETIMES666666,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sbu2aY1h,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-22T18:29:59.881+0000) > > buffing jungle patch after patch you cant normaly play totaly unfun 2 games agoo kindread was all time mid litteralyl all game he was mid and he didnt loose cs and so on I just want to know where the jungle has been buffed since the start of season 8. Scuttle changes were a nerf, electrocute got nerfed followed by dark harvest because junglers were using them all the time (to be fair, they did do too much damage anyways), and the newest changes are nerfs to jungle EXP in the mid-late game. Jungle hasn't recieved any direct buffs all season. Either you're shitposting or can't read numbers, or even both. Good day to you {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Rowan Your Boat,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sbu2aY1h,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-22T18:34:53.271+0000) > > I just want to know where the jungle has been buffed since the start of season 8. > > Scuttle changes were a nerf, electrocute got nerfed followed by dark harvest because junglers were using them all the time (to be fair, they did do too much damage anyways), and the newest changes are nerfs to jungle EXP in the mid-late game. Jungle hasn't recieved any direct buffs all season. > > Either you're shitposting or can't read numbers, or even both. Good day to you > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} YPU WANNA KNOW WHERE IDIOTT???HERE 1 TURRETS GOT BUFFEEDD AND GET MORE GOLD SO IT IS MORE LIKELY TO JG GANK NON STOP and it is more likely to lanes get camped 2 LANE CREEPS GOT BUFFED YES AND FKING YOU NEED TO FARM MORE TIME THEN JG DO I DIDNT saw they buffed jg camp to be more tanky 3 laane creeps then keep you more in lane so you cant push as fast or so 4 you are obiously silver 5 players jg main
: JG IS TOOO OWERPOWERED
buffing jungle patch after patch you cant normaly play totaly unfun 2 games agoo kindread was all time mid litteralyl all game he was mid and he didnt loose cs and so on
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: And this is why no one takes the boards seriously.
> [{quoted}](name=Nik Nikerson,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jlIyEJeA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-08T19:50:36.052+0000) > > And this is why no one takes the boards seriously. What do you mean?
Rioter Comments
Mc Raton (NA)
: What's the point of supporting under Gold elo?
suport under gold LMAO when i get suport i take talon fizz sometimes pyke
: ⚠️ Everything Wrong with the Game - WARNING! ⚠️
: If you want seasonal rewards, don't be toxic. Hope you behave better next year.
> [{quoted}](name=Quiet Dude,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qrGXaT6g,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-25T13:52:20.117+0000) > > If you want seasonal rewards, don't be toxic. Hope you behave better next year. hey your name says everything just STFU
: usually it's only if you were banned in the last months
> [{quoted}](name=Who Fed Ru,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qrGXaT6g,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-25T13:53:20.586+0000) > > usually it's only if you were banned in the last months it is from 8 month of 2017
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Gone
I LOst my friends too and tbh 1 000 000% idk how everything is going out of my hand 3 my best friends i dont talk to them bcs i almost never gone out with them instead i would go play league all night i feel a bit depressed and smehow every girl that plays if i m being nice thinks i want to f=== her ehh sad life
Rioter Comments
Ahpe (NA)
: Just max Q E W E Q, take rank 2 E before maxing Q lol. It's not that hard to think of
> [{quoted}](name=Ahpe,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZveLYmEm,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-12T12:21:10.203+0000) > > Just max Q E W E Q, take rank 2 E before maxing Q lol. It's not that hard to think of I WAS SAYING abouth lvl 2 smart guy
: WHILE WAITIG for patch to update
i just saw riot i m proud on you xdd
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Oh you giant man baby, why don't you just go and jump into a Boeing 747 turbine already? It's where the entire male population belongs anyways.
> [{quoted}](name=WomboComboDombo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lEAaKpTQ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-06T20:41:23.669+0000) > > Oh you giant man baby, why don't you just go and jump into a Boeing 747 turbine already? It's where the entire male population belongs anyways. ??are you good little femine girl
Rioter Comments
: Nexsus blitz
YE THAT WOULD BE EPIC I LIKE ASCESSION {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
Rioter Comments
XxRisky (NA)
: I wonder what's the reason for ridiculous level of toxicity in league community
Game is unbalanced and a lot retard kids play it so retard kids rage and normal people when yasuo misses q and wast w and you are all exapmle 00 and you hit all abilitis ofc you get anxious
Rioter Comments
: WHAT we are goona do abouth stormrazor
i would remove it or make it cost more i abuse dusk and stormrazor but someone will abuse it on us all when it becomes obvious i think every bruiser assasin adc needs to build stormrazor in first 2 items or he will suffer mid game wukong talon quinn zed shaco graves jhin and so on it is too broken on them looks dumb
Rioter Comments
: Does Zoe really need more nerfs?
these last nerfs are ACUTALLY VERY RASONABLE bcs that was apsurd passive proc
: JUST REWERT FIZZ W
just dont comment when you dont know abouth what are you talking
Just watch smartest guy in community what he said LS on his yt patch rundown
: So they buffed fizz...
Buff kata ???????amd yasuo ams yi and trym ye ye and garen and daruis all of them need buffs and quinn too
: Best Top Lane Champs This Season
He is not fun to play ,he is beeing bullied by 80% of champs but he had burst now that is down not fun at all DESTROYED CHAMP JUST REVERT W
: > [{quoted}](name=Fízz v2,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2e65E8gI,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-07-18T20:21:43.485+0000) > > coming from a katarina main? hehe One good CC and she is out of game, ask {{champion:1}} and {{champion:33}} even. Not to mention kat isn't slippy to catch like Fizz.
Hahahahahahah you are actually retard kat has flash every 7 sec but when you suck ofc she ia bad
Rioter Comments
: REVERT FIZZ W
yes idiotts thought it will be buff but you cantt attack more than 2 times with fizz only if you dopr full combo and cant do nothing else imagine i stay and ttarde autos with zed ww yasuo not working
: > [{quoted}](name=Bardent Censer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=V2qEjAbE,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-07-24T14:12:06.752+0000) > > Most assassins are meant to 100-0 squishy champions with no defense items at level 6. Otherwise there would be no point in taking them over a mage that can safely chunk you from 800+ units. Every viable mid lane assassin can. . . **Assassinate** someone with their ult and ignite up. the only viable long range mage is Lux atm, im not counting Azir cause hes a hybrid and im not counting Brand cause he isnt really viable mid. Ahri, LB, Annie are all Assasins and none of them can do what Fizz used to do. They have to soften up their target or get them really pushed up in the lane to be able to get an extra rotation on their spells. Fizz used to be able to kill you level 6 even with barrier and flash. Even Katarina, Zed and Talon have to get through landing their skills and gap closing perfectly in order to get a kill. And even then a single CC ability from the enemy laner or a well timed barrier will stop them from getting a kill. none of them have an invulnerability gap closer another gap closer and a long range CC ult that Fizz used to have. Not to mention they will all think twice about diving you under turret, Fizz doesnt, Fizz has plenty of gap close and invul to break turret aggro that he doesnt care. And no, I dont remember getting Merc threads early ever saved me from Fizz. The only item that its viable to build and can save you is stopwatch, and then the Fizz laughs cause hey the first one failed but you wont have stopwatch for the next one and then the cycle continues as normal. I dont know where did Fizz players get the idea that it is perfectly normal to walk into a lane lvl 6 drop ult press all of your abilities= dead enemy. And his ult has such a low cd that he could kill you, push the wave, back, and kill you again.
first answer is yes that is what i mean that is why i play fizz and what you say i need to land ult zed just need to weq to deal 80/ percent of someone hp when get items you dont understand game well i see and second answer is are you retardd can fizz poke somebody in team fight and live yes but live ith 20 percent of hp or less if skilled ahri q can dealt damaeg to all 5 enemy champs assasin like fizz and lb need burst or they are useless ahri is mage not assasin you cant expect to full damage ahri can survive burst of fizz if fizz land r ofc he must oneshot you but look when annie swain and soo on build rod it is very ahrd to deal with them in lane fizz was perfectly balanced just what i think more damage should be added on full raange fishh
: I don't like Tyler1 anymore
I SHOULD START STREAM i think what happens in my games it is not happening oftten yesterday i flashed on honey fruit and kill yasuo and i lived with 8 hp and i had 0 mana 2 couple min ago i rage quit that is problem i tilt ez
Rioter Comments
: Fizz
IT IS STUPID YOU cant kill anyone with fizz soo dumb i said i dont play him until revert w
: Revert Fizz, Rito pls
: I have but 1 question.....why are you so angry bro {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
reworking all my champs and i then dont play them more but i installed fortnite soo cya lol
Rioter Comments
Show more

SOMETIMES666666

Level 158 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion