Neosphoros (EUNE)
: How system is working in case of "troll report" ("Negative attitude", "intentional feeding")?
'Intentional feeding' reports are evaluated manually. If a Rioter opens the replay file and sees your Yasuo running it down mid, a manual ban will be issued. However, they are people as well and sometimes they don't catch every troll. There are players who have their own way of inting that doesn't look like inting... Just had a Plat 5 Kayle in my promos, we all thought she was simply playing horribly. Until we saw that at level 18 she didn't even level her ultimate, and she kept warding so she could move exactly where the enemy team was and die.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Ranked changes coming to PBE for 8.24, 9.1, and 9.2!
As a double mid/jungle main, I wonder what would happen to me, with this positional matchmaking. Say I am a Gold/Plat level jungler and also a Gold/Plat level midlaner (okay I'm exaggerating XD, but you get the idea). I'll have to climb to my deserved rank in BOTH of these positions, SEPARATELY. Right now, I can play a few games mid, a few games jungle, and due to my high winrate I can climb pretty fast without focusing on one role only. But after these changes, I'll have to play 2x more games. Climb as a jungler, then also climb as a midlaner. Huh... Riot, what is your solution for this? I'm asking out of curiosity.
Rioter Comments
: This may be controversial, but imma say it
Sooo, another account ban/restrict story? ._.
: It boggles my mind how a Diamond 2 ADC can be matched against a Gold 5 one
Bro, this has happened to me in SoloQ several times. Especially at the start of the season, when ex-Diamond players don't have their ranks yet and they can be practically put against any rank. My first game in this situation was against a Diamond 5 Kata mid (I was B2 then). The result was unexpected. No matter how good she played, I ended up going 13/1 and stomping the **** out of her. The reason is very simple: if you have a normal MMR for, say, Silver/Gold, the matchmaking system will try to pair you against players with similar MMR. If a Diamond player has their MMR around 1300, then, well, that's a boosting case. So, in my experience, never be discouraged. Seeing a high-elo guy and thinking 'OK GG this is over' has a great psychological impact. Also, even if they are truly high-elo, there's a VEEERY small chance that you'll be able to outplay them. I once played a 1vs1 against a Master. Same champion. We had equal skills on that champion (Anivia) and we kept killing each other EXACTLY at the same time and doing exactly the same combos. Why? Because I am an ex-Anivia OTP and he was playing her for the 4th time that season. Remember: experience on a specific champ can counter even Diamonds XD. Rarely, but it can.
: ok adc mains, answer me this.
I main several champions, each from a different class, from battle mages to tanks to bursty ADCs. Whenever our team comp looks weak or hard to win with, or I see strong picks on the enemy team that can oneshot us mid-game, I call for the ADC role or pick a marksman if I can (Quinn/Vayne top, Kindred jungle, whatever). When our team comp is horrible, of course we might lose mid-game, so no matter how strong I become and how big my impact is, it's useless until late game....... when I build a Runaan/Shiv and melt them in 4 seconds and GG. So nope. When I am in a team I am not sure about, I WOULD NEVER EVER trade my late game power for some level 8 duels because it's useless. It doesn't matter if I am ahead and I am a 20/1 Kindred in min 15 if, overall, our team is behind in gold, kills and towers. Actually, I don't even care about early and mid-game. Late-game, I know my damage on my ADC mains so well that even if I am 2/12, I'll know exactly when and where to strike and win a teamfight with a good follow-up. I'd never give my comeback potential for anything. Ever.
Laugho (NA)
: What's the skin you want most that you will most likely never get?
Blackfrost Anivia, tried everything, even made an artistic, hyper-detailed 3D clay model of her and sent it to father Rito, didn't help. It's either that skin or my food for one month.
: SOMETHING THAT HAS BUGGED ME FOR A REALLY LONG TIME, WILL IT NEVER CHANGE?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Why do junglers do this?
I main both mid and jungle, and the things here in high Silver/low Gold are the same for me: if the jungler is fed and has carry potential, I let him take whatever he likes (except the cannon minion maybe, I'll combo it just for that). Someone with a biiig snowball must be let snowball further. Also, I will take his camps late game ONLY if he's already full build and/or has 60-100 CS more than the enemy jungler.
Keyru (NA)
: 2018 End of Season Rewards and Honor
Well, I stopped playing ranked even if I was so darn close to Gold because I was honor 1 and I thought I would get no rewards. :( Eh that's just my sad story, I genuinely hope others will get their skin and be happy. GJ, Riot, that's a nice adjustment.
: Kindred isn't a carry champion {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
> [{quoted}](name=Gentleman Gems,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=1IQJb7ve,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2018-11-10T15:37:18.099+0000) > > Kindred isn't a carry champion > > {{sticker:sg-ezreal}} Scientifical proof please
Rioter Comments
: 2 months ago? What’s your honor level today? This is where it’s not fair and people are genuinely trying to help the community and fix something obviously broken. It’s not just the petty ways that the system right now is being abused by trolls to ruin people’s rewards but it’s the lack of redemption for EVERYONE. You probably had a chance to restore your account (even though You had that one chat restriction). someone punished within the last weeks have absolutely zero shot at it. People have had 2+ chat restrictions this season and because of their timing they were able to redeem their account and still get rewards. Not the same
> [{quoted}](name=x Xan Dra x,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=RKZkFVFx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-10T14:06:08.461+0000) > > 2 months ago? What’s your honor level today? > > This is where it’s not fair and people are genuinely trying to help the community and fix something obviously broken. It’s not just the petty ways that the system right now is being abused by trolls to ruin people’s rewards but it’s the lack of redemption for EVERYONE. > > You probably had a chance to restore your account (even though You had that one chat restriction). someone punished within the last weeks have absolutely zero shot at it. > > People have had 2+ chat restrictions this season and because of their timing they were able to redeem their account and still get rewards. > > Not the same That was my second chat restrict this season, so I dropped to level 0 2 months ago. I'm at 1+2/3. No rewards for me. Yep, I'm upset, but my point is that I have read the Summoner's Code, and being negative so many times isn't the best thing. However, playing LoL requires you to respect the Code, which I didn't, obviously.
Rioter Comments
Dr Dog (NA)
: after maining jg and just now comming to play some adc again i realized
I'm far from a true ADC main, but I enjoy playing the role EXACTLY BECAUSE of that: even if your lane is getting stomped and you can never afford safety, if you are truly good, you'll find a great way to come back into the game and win teamfights. That is what ADCs are supposed to do: shred late-game teamfights, regardless of their laning phase. I've seen ADCs go 2/10 during the laning phase, get camped by enemies and dove under the turret, and still winning fights for their team and ending the game with 15/10 and the highest DPS, because they were creative enough to find a way to get strong again.
SHerv (NA)
: Biggest mistakes that Bronze/Silver/Gold players do in "Elo Hell"
> [{quoted}](name=SHerv,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yWKXGAeE,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-09T19:49:38.597+0000) > > My first game in Silver 3 I noticed almost instantly that everyone is stuck in the mindset that they MUST carry the game in order to get out. With this shared philosophy, about everyone in the game is playing, in a lack of a better term, selfish. > If there's anything that maining a jungler has taught me is that all you need to win a game is you doing your job and a decent teammate. There were lots of games where I got super-mega-extra-hyper-fed and still lost, because even if you are fed, you can't simply go 1vs5 with Kindred and expect the enemy team to completely forget about their CC and let you get a pentakill. After several games, I decided to stop solo-playing (even if this solo playstyle is more self-rewarding and satisfying for me) and try focusing on a teammate. I'm a very antisocial player, but I was able to make this decision, and I don't regret it. I can still do my solo stuff and shine as the legendary 1vs5 carry, but now I know the truth: my friendly mid Karma with her shields, my split-pusher Yorick or my high-utility Anivia are the true reasons I am able to rise and win. Their role is equally important and I am glad I can play a role (jungler) that can help them do their best and that they can also help me do my best. You don't have to be the most generous player in the world, you don't have to help all your teammates at the same time. You just need one or two good fellows and it's GG.
Spekkıo (NA)
: Holy shit, this game.
Finally found out why my darn Anivia empowered Es with execute damage targeting a 10 HP enemy champion are wasted on minions.
: Ok which one of you broke into Riot HQ?
Rek'Sai, OFC. A nice secret tunnel. She wants to be OP in the toplane again.
: When you want to give up, but your top and mid laner won't surrender
Happened a few days ago, our top was AFK and our mid was feeding like a restaurant/ probably inting. Funnily enough, I was able to carry that game EXACTLY BECAUSE our top and mid weren't playing, so I could take all of their CS and EXP, I got to level 18 in 19 mins, at 22 I was full build and could basically 1vs5, which, at one point while the enemies were destroying our Nexus, I did. Not to mention the shutdown gold after our mid inted. I got an item just from killing a level 14 poor enemy Yasuo. Tell me Kindred isn't a carry champion again, I dare you. TLDR I won because I had 1 AFK and 1 inter.
Rioter Comments
: banned
Uh that sounds like Gnar trying English
Rasta (EUNE)
: I have a few ideas for Riot Skin Team
LMfkinAO LMFAO LMAO LMfkinLOL
Rioter Comments
Cåracal (NA)
: Haha yeah they're a really fun champion to play! Though I can't jg to save my life I use them as adc, which works pretty decent to be honest. Though you can even play them top, mid, jg, and adc... I guess support to with their slow if ya want haha.
> [{quoted}](name=Cåracal,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=hOddwfEA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-12-01T01:43:23.816+0000) > > Haha yeah they're a really fun champion to play! Though I can't jg to save my life I use them as adc, which works pretty decent to be honest. Though you can even play them top, mid, jg, and adc... I guess support to with their slow if ya want haha. What do you mean 'I guess support?'. Here, in my dear Silver/Gold, I play them as Support at least once a day. In ranked. SoloQ. I don't care if my ADC gets tilted. I just quietly wait for the enemy team chat spam 'WTF THEIR KINDRED TROLL SUPP GOT A PENTAKILL? OMG REPORT OUR ADC' moment and it's worth.
: Visual and Sound Effects Update: Anivia
Anivia OTP here, I absolutely love the new AAs and the R outer circle symbols, however, there are 2 things that bother me a little: 1: The wall. It doesn't look like ice, and while I like the frosted ground idea, I think it could've been represented better. Right now it looks like a messy white mixed with the map's ground. Feels like an exaggerated smudge+blur in Photoshop, IMO. But I might just be a personal complaint. 2: I like how the R's outer circle expands and fades in from a blurry blue, and then becomes a clear contour with runes and cool symbols and whatever you see there, but I think the transition is too sudden. Like 'hey that R is gloriously expanding' and then 'OH WAIT IT'S FULL already? Did I miss a frame?'. It feels like a lag :( But again, I might be biased. Great work overall, I'll have to say this again: I simply love the AA missiles. Tiny, sharp icy things which don't look like a winter's goddess wrath at first, but that will quickly eat away all of your HP during the laning phase. RIP.
: May I ask what exactly happens when the poor Scuttle Cran collides with the faces of the enemy Champion? Damage? Soft/Hard CC? A Debuff? A scuttle crab spawns there? I'm genuinely curious
> [{quoted}](name=Drakath2002,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=71X78p0F,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-02T08:08:02.974+0000) > > May I ask what exactly happens when the poor Scuttle Cran collides with the faces of the enemy Champion? Damage? Soft/Hard CC? A Debuff? A scuttle crab spawns there? I'm genuinely curious It was all dark, all covered in smoke blacker than a paper dipped in the thickest ink. There was nothing... all the world that had once stood there was gone, lost to oblivion, to thousands of meaningless whispers like an apocalyptic song with no instruments and no voices. And there, on a patch of dusty ground facing the great abyss of death, Kindred were smiling, silently. 'Everything ends', Lamb said. 'But we always remain!', Wolf answered, with his thick but playful voice. 'Ah, the silence of pure darkness... The tranquility of mist, the peacefulness of this black sky...' Then, a dazzling greenish star broke through the inkblack sky, burning bright in a bath of flaming particles. Kindred watched. 'What is that, dear Lamb? Didn't we kill... everything?' Lamb be like: *MAN WHAT'S THAT WE ACED THE ENEMY TEAM, I GOT A PENTAKILL, WHA-* And then that damn greenie star turns to be a damn FLYING SCUTTLER CRAB and it hits Lamb in the face and Wolf is like 'WHAT. THE. HECK?!' The end.
: Champion Concept: Hass, the Bloody Storm
I'd play this champion and put my 'Hatred' on enemy Teemo's icon every. single. time.
: What is True Mastery? Concepts for a Potential Mastery 8, 9, and 10
Anivia true mastery requirement be like: sabotage your teammates with a wall at least 10 times in a teamfight. Kindred and Bard true mastery: save the enemy team at least 15 times in one game.
: yo this is actually really fucking cool. very... ethereal and mysterious looking! awesome idea and looks like lots of hard work because ~~PHOTOSHOP IS A PIECE OF SHIT WHY DOES IT KEEP CRASHING FUCKING HOLY SH~~ photoshop is really good! :) side note, do you have any other art I could see?
> [{quoted}](name=The Goodest Boy,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=eHBms4U4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-01T17:09:32.289+0000) > > yo this is actually really fucking cool. very... ethereal and mysterious looking! awesome idea and looks like lots of hard work because ~~PHOTOSHOP IS A PIECE OF SHIT WHY DOES IT KEEP CRASHING FUCKING HOLY SH~~ photoshop is really good! :) > > side note, do you have any other art I could see? Well, I do have a deviantart page, but I don't post LoL related art there.
: Same!!
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Sirhaian,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=7cFYsLUT,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-31T00:15:21.557+0000) > > Same!! Oh, that means we'll finally have AA animations with that we can..... *insert enthusiastic, shocked face*... L. L ... L... LAST HIT CREEPS? {{sticker:sg-lux}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I'm more interested in how you had a 30 game win streak and only went up bronze to silver? NEVER has a bronze or silver player achieved 30 game win streak. Stupidly slow ranking system.
> [{quoted}](name=mlm olo mlm,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AqyYiuJA,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-10-23T12:53:02.252+0000) > > I'm more interested in how you had a 30 game win streak and only went up bronze to silver? > > NEVER has a bronze or silver player achieved 30 game win streak. Stupidly slow ranking system. Simple as that, my MMR is s**t XD
Vreivai (NA)
: It is a violation of the rules. It's just hard for Riot to establish if money was paid for it, though. If I, in Bronze, queue with my platinum friend for the purpose of getting my to Silver, that's allowed.
> [{quoted}](name=Vreivai,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AqyYiuJA,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-23T07:12:16.509+0000) > > It is a violation of the rules. > > It's just hard for Riot to establish if money was paid for it, though. If I, in Bronze, queue with my platinum friend for the purpose of getting my to Silver, that's allowed. I am not talking about douq with a high elo, but about giving your account to someone else to play and win your matches... which is not fair.
Rioter Comments
: Please add a new report function.
It depends on what you understand when you say 'refuse to help'. I am a passive jungler. I have 3/4 ganks per game, max 2 drakes, no herald, nothing, I just sit there, mute everyone and farm my camps. That sounds a lot like refusing to help your team, amirite? Well, false. I have a quite high winrate with this strategy, because that's what fits me most - powerfarming until I get my core build and I can oneshot everyone. My playstyle doesn't revolve around teamwork, but around rendering the enemy jungle useless and taking all his money. And it would be very unfair being reported for ACTUALLY DOING MY BEST to win. If people don't like my strategy and they want 15 ganks per second, that's not necessarily a problem. As long as I do have a plan to win, I AM doing m best to win (so to help my team get LP).
Jaegaer (OCE)
: Really people need a guide for anivia? Lmao!
> [{quoted}](name= Jaegaer,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jRv7bkBl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-18T21:07:47.034+0000) > > Really people need a guide for anivia? Lmao! XDD it really depends on the person. Some players like to follow guidelines (just like me; I'm intuitive and I can quickly invent a strategy, but I honestly prefer having an already set mechanic for every situation). 2nd, as specified, a lot of players don't use combos the right way. My post is just a 'base' so we can help each other learn.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Oh, I got one. {{item:3009}} {{item:3800}} {{item:3116}}
> [{quoted}](name=Baron Barian,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JPcUZLZr,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-09-30T05:31:34.441+0000) > > Oh, I got one. > > {{item:3009}} {{item:3800}} {{item:3116}} Singed
Rakû (EUW)
: Honor 2 rush in the last few months possible?
Uh, got demoted to level 0 @1 August, spent some time in the hospital and returned home and started playing again @10 August. Unlocked my honor in 1 week, got to honor level 1 a week ago. According to my calculations, you need @10-15 days per honor checkpoint. That should bring me at level 2 before 20 November, when the season ends. Advice: spam 'WP' and 'GJ' every game. OK, not really spam... Just type that everytime someone does something good (gets an objective, a multi kill, first blood etc).
: POPPY Graphic Detail
Rioters had an interview a few years ago and they explained why the scarf didn't get to be part of the model. It would be a 'visual overload', because Poppy already has those two ponytails. The artists say that it would make the champion look too messy.
Ahmodan (NA)
: Falsely Declined Matches
Sent several support tickets, they told me it's packet loss... man, I've always had very good Internet connection. I think Riot should start searching for another cause instead of assuming it's a lag.
Show more

Satakieli

Level 155 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion