Rioter Comments
: What region in Runeterra would you choose to live?
Piltover is the place that resembles modern western society the most so I would choose that Also steampunk is cool
Rioter Comments
La Bello (NA)
: Unpopular Opinion but I think in the upcoming Fiddlesticks rework he should remain "unscary"
Mate have you even read his color story? Him coming off as comedic in-game is entirely unintentional and is probably a result of him being old and dated as hell.
: In Morde's new joke he literally swats a Poro away
Now we just need a Freljordian John Wick and Runeterra will be saved
  Rioter Comments
: I've held off creating this thread for too long... The Day Riot invited me to Playtest Mordekaiser
You know a rework is good when a Mordekaiser one-trick who has made countless posts about how his lore, gameplay, and design should be like is satisfied by the rework. I can’t fucking wait And I have a feeling Riot took inspiration from some of your posts. It would make sense you’re satisfied with it if they did what you asked for.
Rioter Comments
: Chance of Darkin skins?
Demonblade Tryndamere is totally gonna be Darkinblade Tryndamere when he gets reworked calling it now
: Morde's LU will see some revisions.
Mordekaiser is the one character in league who MUST remain a being of pure evil. I don’t want him to have any sympathetic qualities at all. Him being a merciless warlord of evil who’s crushes his enemies is part of his core identity imo
: Awaken cinematic.
I’m a bit disappointed {{champion:50}} wasn’t part of the invading forces. Maybe he just led from the backlines.
: They're reworking {{champion:82}} ? why? Shouldn't they rework champs that actually need to be like {{champion:142}} {{champion:429}}?
> [{quoted}](name=RainbowIcee,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qdXNf7YE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-19T00:31:49.653+0000) > > They're reworking {{champion:82}} ? why? Shouldn't they rework champs that actually need to be like {{champion:142}} {{champion:429}}? How can you honestly say Mordekaiser doesn’t need a rework?
: Champion Nationality IRL
I think we should go off the characters lore instead of what creators they are named after. The Freljord is clearly inspired by Viking age Scandinavia, so i feel like all freljord champions would be from Northern Europe
: For Shurima! Srsly now I think Principles of Strenght got this far only cause its about Noxus.
> [{quoted}](name=RyzeTheSmurfMage,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Jz8cWYsu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-28T15:21:45.113+0000) > > For Shurima! Srsly now I think Principles of Strenght got this far only cause its about Noxus. Or because y’know, it’s well-written and excellent world-building?
: > [{quoted}](name=Warlord Dienekes,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=anjzmEN7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-14T06:15:04.323+0000) > > By this thread: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/story-art/h1O2atTN-bioluminescence-i-summon-you-because-of-map > > The distance between the capital of Noxus and the capital of Demacia is roughly 2540 miles. The distance across North America's widest point is 2800 miles. How many killometers is that?
> [{quoted}](name=RyzeTheSmurfMage,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=anjzmEN7,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-12-14T15:48:18.810+0000) > > How many killometers is that? Difference between Noxus and Demacia = roughly 4000 KM
: Can we get a good Noxian?
Maybe a male born in Demacia who defected to Noxus
: wait.....why does akali do magic damage??
Gangplank also has AP rations on his ult despite it being a canon barrage You’re think too hard about this m8. It’s for gameplay reasons.
: They are an extremist nationalist group opposed to both Irelia and the Order of Shadows.
> [{quoted}](name=KestrelGirl,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=6IPuog3n,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-01T09:55:18.118+0000) > > They are an extremist nationalist group opposed to both Irelia and the Order of Shadows. Do we know what exactly they stand for and what makes them different from the Order of Shadows?
Neamean (NA)
: Champion who kit you like but their lore/characterization make you not play them
I like {{champion:145}}'s kit, but the horrible execution of her character and concept just completely turns me off.
Rioter Comments
: Biography - Neeko
So it really is Zoe 2.0
Zyranium (EUW)
: Why the heck are Zyra & Nidalee listed as shurimans ??
> [{quoted}](name=Zyranium,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=OQ3BzwuO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-19T16:01:07.500+0000) > > Why the heck are Zyra & Nidalee listed as shurimans ?? I think it’s because what was formerly known as the Kumungu Jungle is now a part of Shurima
Rioter Comments
Sukishoo (NA)
: Praetorian Fiddlesticks and Graves
This pretty much confrims that we aren't getting a Fiddlesticks rework any time soon
  Rioter Comments
: Infernal Amumu Splashart
They really knocked it out of the park with this skin. Props to you Riot.
: Oh. NO. That means Riot is gonna Stick with the Gimmicky Retarded Dragons with Mordes VGU. Well that's already working against them with the Playerbase. Since a large portion want that Fucking Useless dragon Gone
> [{quoted}](name=Mordepool,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=vBlnagtA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-25T20:42:21.523+0000) > > Oh. NO. That means Riot is gonna Stick with the Gimmicky Retarded Dragons with Mordes VGU. ...Not it doesn’t. This only confirms that his Dragon Knight skin is part of the Dragonslayer universe
: I know it wont happen but I want blood lord vlad to be his classic look in the universe. I kinda like more the matured version of his.
> [{quoted}](name=Camille Ferrøs,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ajehcIiB,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-09-20T17:24:50.595+0000) > > I know it wont happen but I want blood lord vlad to be his classic look in the universe. I kinda like more the matured version of his. I disagree. One thing I like about Vlad is him being a refined gentleman on the surface. So I think he should be dressed like a noxian aristocrat (please remove the pyjamas)
Rioter Comments
: Anyone Feel Like Aatrox's theme should be put back into his ult?
Imagine if {{champion:555}}’s theme played at the start of the match
C meLoL (EUW)
: @Riot Is this Ezreal's new splash?
i think riot said they will only edit his current splash. It's probably only promational artwork, i feel like i have seen it before.
: Nunu Bot Special interactions
I'm so fucking happy they kept the nature of the skin. I was a bit worried that they were gonna make it halfway serious when i first saw the splash
Espeon (EUNE)
: Awesome info from the new Nunu bio!
It's not unheard of for people to say that gods were responsible for the weather. The Vikings believed it thundered because of Thor. The freljordians probably belive Anivia is responsible for cold weather because of local folklore. Whether there is any truth to these stories remain to be seen.
gerbe (NA)
: Amazing Nunu Rework
This is the only rework in memory that I have absolutely zero gripes with. Riot has outdone themselves.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Glîtchy (NA)
: Disliked the vid, didn't bring back og voice actress Also because she has the hots for Kayn now
> [{quoted}](name=Glîtchy,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=om5qG2ew,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-17T20:24:09.524+0000) > > Disliked the vid, didn't bring back og voice actress > > Also because she has the hots for Kayn now Don’t take your anger out on innocents. This channel only uploaded the interactions, they didn’t write them.
: Akali will probably come next PBE Cycle
Can we expect to teaser to come out by Thursday or Friday then? It usually gets released a few days before they hit the PBE to generate hype
  Rioter Comments
: Aatrox Special interaction
Why does a warrior of an ancient god-warrior race have a Russian accent?
: List of all the champions with first and last names.
Twisted Fate’s real name is Tobias Foxtrot
: The Avarosa/Winter's Claw/Frostguard conflict should get a bit more detail, at the moment it's just diplomats VS barbarians VS a British lady and her troll who don't actually do anything. Especially with characters like Volibear being demigods now, their position would need elaboration.
> [{quoted}](name=OurLestrade,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=EmiNgPj5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-07T07:58:14.304+0000) > > The Avarosa/Winter's Claw/Frostguard conflict should get a bit more detail, at the moment it's just diplomats VS barbarians VS a British lady and her troll who don't actually do anything. Especially with characters like Volibear being demigods now, their position would need elaboration. Riot has made an effort to make the factions more morally grey recently. Piltover and Zaun used to be "Good science city vs bad science city", and Demacia and Noxus used to be "Good magic nation vs evil magic nation". Now none of them are really better than the other, all nations have their own vices. I think they will definitely do the same with the three factions.
Rioter Comments
: I really like his and Akali's dyanmic so it would be strange if Akali has a bunch of things to say to Shen but Shen has none for Akali.
> [{quoted}](name=NotBestShenNAYet,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Epy8AvRZ,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-02T20:09:55.298+0000) > > I really like his and Akali's dyanmic so it would be strange if Akali has a bunch of things to say to Shen but Shen has none for Akali. You think that's bad? {{champion:38}} has nothing to say to his own daughter that has been missing for like a decade.
: Community Lore Survey: If you were a champion...
**Who would you serve?** Piltover. Leader of one of the most powerful and influential clans. I keep a respectable public facade, but I’m involved in a lot of shady business, and will not hesitate to eliminate anyone who stand in my way. I mostly rely on others to do my dirty work, but when they prove unsuccessful, I’m not afraid to get my hands dirty (Piltover needs a true villain) **What three champions would you have connections to?** Allies: {{champion:202}} I supplied him with hextech weaponry, and makes use of his “services” quite often. Enemies: {{champion:51}} She is leading an investigation on me. {{champion:245}} In his eyes I represent everything he resents about piltover. His activities against my operations have caught my attention. Previous Assationation attempts have proven unsuccessful. **What would your role be?** Assassin **What would your weapon of choice be?** An hextech Chainsaw, coupled by extensive hextech modifications. I excel in psychologically manipulating my victims, before striking them down when they’re at their most vulnerable. My hextech modifications allow me to scan the brains of people, and figure out their secrets and their darkest and deepest fears. **What would your champion’s gender be?** Male
: > [{quoted}](name=Sharjo,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=66EJm9T7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-03T00:47:36.164+0000) > > Do keep in mind that, even through all of the updates, the only regions that are technically "done" are Shurima, Mount Targon and the Shadow Isles. There's still the ninjas of Ionia, Syndra and Master Yi, all of the Voidborn, the Demacian outsiders (for lack of a better term), half of Noxus, Bilgewater's aquatic champions, the last quarter of Zaun, Heimerdinger and whole bunch of independent champions to do yet, not even counting yordles and the Freljord as you already pointed out. Dunno if we're in for anything yordle related just yet. > > Though I'll never say no to yordle lore. Who in Zaun is left asides {{champion:36}}
> [{quoted}](name=Thats Karma,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=66EJm9T7,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-03T02:42:47.460+0000) > > Who in Zaun is left asides {{champion:36}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:27}}
: Is Annie mentally handicapped?
Jhin is a grown ass adult, and he can only count to four.
Rioter Comments
: What skins do people want for unpopular champions?
Pool party or blood moon vladamir
: Champion Themes
{{champion:35}} An evil and sadistic serial killer who revels in psychologically fucking with his victims. Finds the death and suffering of mortals hilarious. {{champion:20}} A boy and a yeti who have an inseparable bond(think the iron giant)
Show more

Seba7290

Level 107 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion