thaBeast (NA)
: Does the reflect part of w Also reflect cc say an Ashe ult
> [{quoted}](name=shadowmacer123,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=bEmTEEU0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-01T01:38:36.704+0000) > > Does the reflect part of w Also reflect cc say an Ashe ult Nope, only the damage. The idea is to punish enemies who just high dmg abilities like lux ulti or caitlyn ulti.
Sageace (NA)
: Tenacity only covers the "stun" part of any displacement. That's it.
> [{quoted}](name=Sageace,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uBo2aeFE,comment-id=002f0000,timestamp=2019-04-30T22:31:20.761+0000) > > Tenacity only covers the "stun" part of any displacement. That's it. I see, thanks for the clarification
Rioter Comments
: [SUGGESTION] Weighted Boots
correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't tenacity already cover that?
: Cass's passive is super underrated. It's essentially free boots and an extra item slot, the extra item possibility also plays into her late game fantasy and her passive gives her more MS than boots by like level 13 or something.
> [{quoted}](name=SweedishGunner,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=P6XQaKQc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-23T01:11:03.091+0000) > > Cass's passive is super underrated. It's essentially free boots and an extra item slot, the extra item possibility also plays into her late game fantasy and her passive gives her more MS than boots by like level 13 or something. True, I guess to me it just feels out of place.
Rioter Comments
Kalikain (NA)
: What we really need is
Warwick is a freak of Nature made my singed by accident so you can't really say he is a werewolf race. The closest to werewolfs in the league would be wolf vastayans. In terms of Nami, she is a part of the vastayan race, specifically of the marai tribe.
: I'm all for Illaoi getting the next Dunkmaster skin first (she should've beem before Ivern but whatever) however limiting it to JUST illlaoi is absurd and i like seing the creative ways riot implement skin themes to fit different champions and kits.
> [{quoted}](name=Ozzie Storm,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=UhQibzNO,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-04-21T01:23:59.241+0000) > > I'm all for Illaoi getting the next Dunkmaster skin first (she should've beem before Ivern but whatever) however limiting it to JUST illlaoi is absurd and i like seing the creative ways riot implement skin themes to fit different champions and kits. You're right, there is no real point in limiting the dunk skins to Iloai only. I was just being salty because dunk master iloai just seemed like the perfect skin, yet Riot did not decide to go with it. I perosnally also think a dunk skin for J4 would be cool.
: Both games have their pros and cons, and in my opinion are equally good, just LOL is more suited to the tastes of today's average PC gamer. LOL does a better job with pacing and is more approachable for a new player. DOTA is far better at making sure there are a ton of strategic options and are more creative with items. The learning curve is just ungodly and can be frustrating if you are not a patient player.
> [{quoted}](name=Whisper87,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YZvnNVzV,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-21T01:03:20.196+0000) > > Both games have their pros and cons, and in my opinion are equally good, just LOL is more suited to the tastes of today's average PC gamer. LOL does a better job with pacing and is more approachable for a new player. DOTA is far better at making sure there are a ton of strategic options and are more creative with items. The learning curve is just ungodly and can be frustrating if you are not a patient player. I totally agree with you that both games have their pros and cons and I even play both games myself. I just took issue with Cosmic Power because they felt the need to attack dota without any real reason, and Stated their opinion as an absolute position. No one even brought up dota but they still felt the need to say dota is not fun.
Goldglim (EUW)
: I didn't think I have to mention "humanoid". If I tried it would likely just be Reksai with the style/color sheme put on her. Not really that interesting.
> [{quoted}](name=Goldglim,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=igLM4Ato,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-04-18T18:57:09.049+0000) > > I didn't think I have to mention "humanoid". If I tried it would likely just be Reksai with the style/color sheme put on her. Not really that interesting. I think a reksai KDA skin would work as if she was like an animal mascot for the band.
Goldglim (EUW)
: KDA Illaoi
I must admit this exceeded my expectations.
: Dunkmaster Veigar (no art cause i cant draw)
the only champion to make sense to have a dunk master skin (ilaoi) and no one sees it. SMH
: Skin idea: Gender Bent Series?
What is this? Heroes of Newearth?
: not really understanding your argument. if your team has worse players then yes you're going to lose.. faker loses games would you rather this bad player be stuck in high elo? or that they demote? assuming you're not a troll you have a 4/5 chance to get a troll/afk/bad player and the enemy has a 5/5 chance and in terms of lane.. if one laner goes 0/5 and the enemy laner goes 5/0 how can you say that the person who died has a bigger impact than the person who killed him? I feel like the argument is basically the same as giving credit to adc's and not supports. or giving credit to supports and not adc's you need both the enemy has to be BETTER than your team mate. and your team mate has to be WORSE than the enemy team mate. in a one versus one. you can say. "this guy lost because he's bad" or "this guy won because his enemy was good" or "this guy won because he's good" or "this guy won because his enemy was bad" yeah sure the individual game might suck. you don't think Faker/apdo the best league players in the world wouldn't be upset losing a game in bronze/silver/gold/plat? sure they would. but EVERYBODY LOSES GAMES. "now take sir Francis drake. the Spanish all despise him. but to the British he's a hero and they idolize him, it's how you look at buccaneers that makes them bad or good." I believe you've simply been corrupted by the league of legends mentality. you see a 5/0 irelia versus a 0/5 nasus and say that the nasus lost you the game. the enemy says that the nasus lost you the game. very rarely does someone say irelia carried the game. but ultimately it's two sides of the same coin. one player had to have been better. sure in an ideal world nobody would go past 0/2 and they would camp turret, in that ideal world nobody would go past 2/0 either. this isn't the lcs. this is league of legends and nobody's perfect. ^ You don't hear about one player CARRYING the game, you hear about the one person on the losing team COSTING the game. It's a terrible system. that's just a fallacy, so if suddenly everyone started saying the exact opposite it would be true? herd mentality ^ You give a team a yi that consistently goes 4/10 and loses games? yes and eventually that yi ends up in the rank he deserves. and you've only suffered one maybe two games to the same individual
> [{quoted}](name=MYSTlCFLOW,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AwOq6rlP,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-20T06:45:06.213+0000) > > not really understanding your argument. if your team has worse players then yes you're going to lose.. > > faker loses games > > would you rather this bad player be stuck in high elo? or that they demote? > > assuming you're not a troll you have a 4/5 chance to get a troll/afk/bad player and the enemy has a 5/5 chance > > and in terms of lane.. if one laner goes 0/5 and the enemy laner goes 5/0 how can you say that the person who died has a bigger impact than the person who killed him? > > I feel like the argument is basically the same as giving credit to adc's and not supports. or giving credit to supports and not adc's you need both > > the enemy has to be BETTER than your team mate. and your team mate has to be WORSE than the enemy team mate. > > in a one versus one. you can say. "this guy lost because he's bad" or "this guy won because his enemy was good" or "this guy won because he's good" or "this guy won because his enemy was bad" > > yeah sure the individual game might suck. you don't think Faker/apdo the best league players in the world wouldn't be upset losing a game in bronze/silver/gold/plat? sure they would. but EVERYBODY LOSES GAMES. > > > "now take sir Francis drake. the Spanish all despise him. but to the British he's a hero and they idolize him, it's how you look at buccaneers that makes them bad or good." > > I believe you've simply been corrupted by the league of legends mentality. you see a 5/0 irelia versus a 0/5 nasus and say that the nasus lost you the game. the enemy says that the nasus lost you the game. very rarely does someone say irelia carried the game. but ultimately it's two sides of the same coin. one player had to have been better. sure in an ideal world nobody would go past 0/2 and they would camp turret, in that ideal world nobody would go past 2/0 either. this isn't the lcs. this is league of legends and nobody's perfect. > > > ^ > You don't hear about one player CARRYING the game, you hear about the one person on the losing team COSTING the game. It's a terrible system. > > that's just a fallacy, so if suddenly everyone started saying the exact opposite it would be true? herd mentality > > ^ > You give a team a yi that consistently goes 4/10 and loses games? > > yes and eventually that yi ends up in the rank he deserves. and you've only suffered one maybe two games to the same individual The issue is that the teams are unbalanced as fuck. From my own personal experience, I'd get tons of games where we end up with feeders or junglers that do not help other lanes at all, while the enemies get a flawless team that always goes as a group, always rotates and always ganks. I do not mind at all playing with bad players, but not when the enemies get better team. Frankly Riot needs to implement better group match making. Force 4 mans and 5 mans to play with other 4and 5 mans.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kinglingexe,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YZvnNVzV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-20T19:46:41.434+0000) > > Omg keep going this is exactly what I have in mind > They removed all the mechanix out of this game that it turned out to be really bad and sucky... Like it doesn't matter how good u are it's all about the picks because everything is brain dead the only champ I consider is kinda balanced is Lee sin it's the only champ that makes me play the game because anything else is just brain dead not fun to play with or against.. hopefully riot take some action about these issues > > " The game is too big to die " that's one of hell a line A lot of people think micro and mechanics are synonymous. Synergies, big plays, and finding abstract win conditions based on combinations of abilities is anything but brain dead, and is actually why LoL got to where it is bc it was fun. DoTA is not fun. LoL made a MOBA the funnest game online game out, and well worth playing despite the learning curve. But now they have veered away from being a MOBA. Solo lane champs being self-sufficient and self-reliant on getting themselves carrying is not good design bc it amounts to a random action game.
> [{quoted}](name=Power Cosmic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YZvnNVzV,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-20T20:33:17.715+0000) > > A lot of people think micro and mechanics are synonymous. Synergies, big plays, and finding abstract win conditions based on combinations of abilities is anything but brain dead, and is actually why LoL got to where it is bc it was fun. DoTA is not fun. LoL made a MOBA the funnest game online game out, and well worth playing despite the learning curve. But now they have veered away from being a MOBA. Solo lane champs being self-sufficient and self-reliant on getting themselves carrying is not good design bc it amounts to a random action game. Oh look another idiot fanboy that feels the need to shit talk Dota for no real reason.
Glîtchy (NA)
: they should make a queue where it's LITERALLY solo
I mean dota 2 already does this thing where it will try it's best to make sure both teams have the same amount of premades. You have a premade team of two? So will the other team. You have a premade of 4? The other team will try to have a premade of 4 or failing that, two premades of two. And it doesn't really take that long to find a match, as long as you are not queuing for unpopular game modes, or at times where people in your region are sleeping etc. I don't see why Riot cannot try to do something similar, assuming that is, they are not already doing something similar.
: hey u guys wanna rework garen?
Not every champ needs a skillshot and even if you are gonna argue that garen just needs stats, you can solve that without slapping a skillshot onto him. You can make him more complicated without turning him into ezreal 2.0.
: hey u guys wanna rework garen?
He is fine as is. No need to fix what isn't borken
: New Yasuo passive concept.
Yas mains already do that.
Diar (NA)
: Riot please look (Item Idea)
I get what you mean, nbut Riot seems to think mages cannot have the same ulitity as ads
: Idk why but my experience with it isn't horrible, such as bugsplat annoyingly crashing my game, or the client saying I declined a match when I fucking didn't or forces me to dodge a champ select. Idk it just never happens to me.
> [{quoted}](name=14daysuspensionk,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wPn9895Z,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-12-26T09:46:06.264+0000) > > Idk why but my experience with it isn't horrible, such as bugsplat annoyingly crashing my game, or the client saying I declined a match when I fucking didn't or forces me to dodge a champ select. Idk it just never happens to me. my epxerience is not that bad either, but there are basic stuff that the client is missing, that Riot just refuses to add.
: > [{quoted}](name=Wolfalisk318,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LoEJ9X05,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-12-26T06:30:04.009+0000) >> > Take complex Champions like Yasuo, Zoe, Camille, etc. It's not clear what these Champions are doing to you, how they're doing it, and how to play against it unless you actually play these Champions. Even if you have a conceptual understanding of how they work, it's not enough to fight them. Not even close. And this is an un-quantified, and un-budgeted power boost to the performance of all such Champions that can't be reflected with numbers. It's just invisible power. > > According to this concept, this is not acceptable. And I think that's intriguing. No, no it's pretty clear what happens to those champs. The big thing about those champs vs. Invoker is that most of these champs have big, flashy cues that tell you what's going on. Yasuo screams everytime he Q's. Camille has a loud "DING" when it's truedamage time. etc. Invoker doesn't have that. The biggest cue as to what invoker is casting is the orbs he uses and the tiny orbs floating around his character aren't really well-defined or seeable in a chaotic fight. Good concept, poor examples/execution.
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainMårvelous,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LoEJ9X05,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2018-12-26T09:11:38.990+0000) > > No, no it's pretty clear what happens to those champs. > > The big thing about those champs vs. Invoker is that most of these champs have big, flashy cues that tell you what's going on. Yasuo screams everytime he Q's. Camille has a loud "DING" when it's truedamage time. etc. Invoker doesn't have that. The biggest cue as to what invoker is casting is the orbs he uses and the tiny orbs floating around his character aren't really well-defined or seeable in a chaotic fight. > > Good concept, poor examples/execution. Thing is though, invoker works in dota 2 because there are counters to mages. There is literally no need to worry about what spell he is gonna cast next, becuase unlike in league, you have items that can completely shutdown casters like black king bar or linkin's sphere. Another thing that you forget is that invoker is reliant on levels to power up his spells, so even if he gets a lot of farm early game, he is not gonna burst you down, and by the time it reaches late game, either you are behind or you have items that counter him. To say that invoker is a bad design is just taking a very narrow view point. Sure he may be badly designed for league, but that does not mean the same for dota. The two games are balanced very differently and it just makes no sense to say that a character is badly designed because you are judging it from the standards of league.
saltran (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shazzbot69,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LoEJ9X05,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000020000,timestamp=2018-12-26T14:16:06.690+0000) > > It is pretty bad. You get characters like yi and zed that can One shot and not a whole lot of counters. Thanks to the IE rework, literally, anyone can get 100% crit chance now, increasing damage even more. Mages have barely any defensive items like guardian angel or that green sword made from quicksilver sash that gives them both survivability and damage. The game right now is heavily favoring AD champs and assassins The stupid circlejerk of mages bad on the Boards never fails to amaze me.
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LoEJ9X05,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000200000001,timestamp=2018-12-26T15:39:46.702+0000) > > The stupid circlejerk of mages bad on the Boards never fails to amaze me. I never said mages are bad mate, but fact remains that mages just do not get the same varity of items as ad.
: It would be fun if building armor against Yasuo, or any conq user, was useful.
I'd say the biggest issue with yas and conquers is that his ulti makes his crits ignore armor. He can get 100% crits easier than most champs. Conq also gives him true damage. SO he is dealing way more damage than what is intended for conquers, you get what I am saying? Basically you are taking true damage from Conq, plus additional damage from yas's ulti because it gives 50% Armor Penetration. So after being ulti'd by a yasuo, your armor is basically half of what it is.
: > [{quoted}](name=hoganftw,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LoEJ9X05,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-26T01:34:43.742+0000) > > It's true that forums are a place for complaining, however one cannot deny that the state of the game is abysmal. > I wouldn't go as far as to say unplayable but damage is way out of line. Games feel less satisfying as a result. the state of the game is not abysmal
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LoEJ9X05,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000002,timestamp=2018-12-26T14:03:55.028+0000) > > the state of the game is not abysmal It is pretty bad. You get characters like yi and zed that can One shot and not a whole lot of counters. Thanks to the IE rework, literally, anyone can get 100% crit chance now, increasing damage even more. Mages have barely any defensive items like guardian angel or that green sword made from quicksilver sash that gives them both survivability and damage. The game right now is heavily favoring AD champs and assassins
: > [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LoEJ9X05,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-26T00:56:43.011+0000) > > Ghostcrawler didn't ruin WOW, it was the entirety of Blizzard. Look at current WOW, Ghostcrawler WOW was FAR superior to the shitfest it currently is. > Ghostcrawler only got the credit for ruining it because he was about the only communicative member of Blizzard so everyone only knew his name and he through that became the face of everything bad about WOW. He did nothing to prevent it's failure though, just like how he's not doing anything to stop league from going down. If anything, he's enabling it.
> [{quoted}](name=NoDiscussion,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LoEJ9X05,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-26T01:18:29.007+0000) > > He did nothing to prevent it's failure though, just like how he's not doing anything to stop league from going down. If anything, he's enabling it. How do you even know if he has the power to stop them? Even lead designers and project heads are still at the mercy of CEOs and boards of investors.
0RA (EUNE)
: How Riot game Make You Hate League of Legends ?
Honestly what makes me hate league is the grind. Like if they don't want to give all champions away for free like dota 2, fine I get it. But every other moba I've played offers at least an all characters bundle that lets you unlock all characters from one purchase.
Sylaelque (EUW)
: I think League of Legends is more better in overall advantages and disadvantages compared to Dota 2. I was played Dota 2 for a very long time and left it due extreme toxic community and unfair changes in patches. As I see Riot handling this game very well as they can unlike Valve. Average time difference per game in my experience: League of Legends -> 20-35 min Dota 2 -> 25-50 min Edit: Dota 2 has very long Que time which approximate their start time. Fornite, PupG, Overwatch is in different aspect of game mode so you can't really compare with LoL. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sylaelque,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4E9bm1o1,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-12-26T09:46:53.108+0000) > > I think League of Legends is more better in overall advantages and disadvantages compared to Dota 2. > > I was played Dota 2 for a very long time and left it due extreme toxic community and unfair changes in patches. As I see Riot handling this game very well as they can unlike Valve. > Average time difference per game in my experience: > League of Legends -> 20-35 min > Dota 2 -> 25-50 min > Edit: Dota 2 has very long Que time which approximate their start time. > > Fornite, PupG, Overwatch is in different aspect of game mode so you can't really compare with LoL. > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} \ in my personal experience, league is way more toxic. Wierd how that works it right?
apfis (EUW)
: Thoughts About Poro Pets
Dota 2 has a similar thing with the armadillo pet, so I don't see why not.
Xonndar (EUNE)
: it's rito (one copy/paste game in 13 years) get used to it or stop playing, lol is f2p lower your expectations.
> [{quoted}](name=Xonndar,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wPn9895Z,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-25T22:02:34.823+0000) > > it's rito (one copy/paste game in 13 years) get used to it or stop playing, lol is f2p lower your expectations. So is dota 2 and the client in dota 2 has way more features. Like an ingame model viewer for starters
Rioter Comments
: Will Riot ever admit that runes reforged is a complete failure?
Only bad thing i have to say about old rune system was the grind. If Riot does revert to old runes, I hope they at least make it free for everyone, as opposed to having to grind it out. League is enough of a grindfest as it is.
: > [{quoted}](name=Shazzbot69,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mEGoZjqA,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2018-12-17T01:37:52.635+0000) > > That doesn't mean you need to be releasing new champs as frequently as Riot is doing. Frankly, Dota 2 handles it a lot better, only releasing around** 1-2 heroes** per year. Ice frog actually has time to see how heroes are performing and make adjustments. I don't think you realize, but Riot only released 3 champions this year as it is. The normal amount is around 5+ so I really can't say I see this working out amazingly.
> [{quoted}](name=NoDiscussion,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mEGoZjqA,comment-id=000f00000000,timestamp=2018-12-17T01:43:16.317+0000) > > I don't think you realize, but Riot only released 3 champions this year as it is. The normal amount is around 5+ so I really can't say I see this working out amazingly. Not really sure what you mean. For starters, no one in league is complaining about lack of content atm. Most complaints I see have to do with balance. Second of all, dota 2 has less than league in total number of heroes and still does not need to release a lot of new content. Almost no one in dota 2 is complaining about the lack of new heroes. Just stuff about balance and meta. Third of all, new content does not mean you have to add new champs that may upset the balance of the game.
: People have suggested this to other games and it's never been taken. It's basically the idea that the game should receive no new content until it's current issues are fixed and no game is going to do such because new content is what keeps people playing as well as attracting new players.
> [{quoted}](name=NoDiscussion,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mEGoZjqA,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2018-12-17T00:22:46.938+0000) > > People have suggested this to other games and it's never been taken. > > It's basically the idea that the game should receive no new content until it's current issues are fixed and no game is going to do such because new content is what keeps people playing as well as attracting new players. That doesn't mean you need to be releasing new champs as frequently as Riot is doing. Frankly, Dota 2 handles it a lot better, only releasing around 1-2 heroes per year. Ice frog actually has time to see how heroes are performing and make adjustments.
intra (NA)
: Sometimes, a team based game can be frustrating when one person ruins the game. In my opinion, 1v1s truly showcase skill over another player and not what player's team is snowballing. So what if there would be a small set of champions that get picked? Solo queue is the same way: it's called meta. Let's look at All Stars: the only supports that were played were 2v2s where it was a support and carry (part of 2v2 meta). I am not sure for 1v1s as I didn't watch them, but I can safely assume most if not all matches didn't have supports unless, like you said, it was agreed on. It would be interesting to have ranked 1v1/2v2 ladders on a map like Howling Abyss!
> [{quoted}](name=intra,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=EGIEMuuc,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-12-11T21:41:56.268+0000) > > Sometimes, a team based game can be frustrating when one person ruins the game. In my opinion, 1v1s truly showcase skill over another player and not what player's team is snowballing. > > So what if there would be a small set of champions that get picked? Solo queue is the same way: it's called meta. Let's look at All Stars: the only supports that were played were 2v2s where it was a support and carry (part of 2v2 meta). I am not sure for 1v1s as I didn't watch them, but I can safely assume most if not all matches didn't have supports unless, like you said, it was agreed on. > > It would be interesting to have ranked 1v1/2v2 ladders on a map like Howling Abyss! 1v1 does not really measure skill though. Some champs are just inherently better at getting kills (Zed, Talon, veigar, Assassins in general), yet does not offer much to their team. I've had many games where I would go top as teemo, do decent thanks to my ability to 1v1, but then when it comes to team fights, just feel useless because I suck at positioning myself in such a way that I can deal damage to the enemy team, without dying myself. Does the fact that I can 1v1 as teemo mean I am good at league? There is other things to consider too, like how in a 1v1 you don't have to worry about ganks, so skills like wave freezing are just disregarded. 1v1 is not really a true measure of skill. You can be unskillful and still do good in 1v1.
: > [{quoted}](name=Shazzbot69,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vM8e9Aps,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-18T17:35:58.563+0000) > > Where is my AC/DC? thunderstruck {{champion:13}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:101}} + {{champion:104}} (legendary and lightning themed) shoot to thrill {{champion:222}} {{champion:21}} big balls {{champion:61}} {{champion:134}} Shook me all night long {{champion:89}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:102}}
> [{quoted}](name=Linna Excel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vM8e9Aps,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2018-12-11T15:20:58.993+0000) > > thunderstruck {{champion:13}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:101}} + {{champion:104}} (legendary and lightning themed) > shoot to thrill {{champion:222}} {{champion:21}} > big balls {{champion:61}} {{champion:134}} > Shook me all night long {{champion:89}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:102}} Ziggs for T.N.T.
ßoro (NA)
: League's financial stance is starting to worry me.
I got no issue with passes if they would do more than just charge you for what they usually do. Valve's battle pass for dota 2 is frankly done a lot better IMO.
Zenzai (NA)
: Skinning minions for league
Why not just make it like dota 2 where you can buy your own minion skins that replaces all minions?
Terozu (NA)
: Opinion: Chinese Food is delicious.
BTW if you all want to learn more about chinese food and how it can differ across the regions, the series "A bite of China" is a great place to start. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLcvFT8WGRI&list=PLznow8IqJLJt4MVYfFsjnDeZOQx0W6dtt
Terozu (NA)
: Opinion: Chinese Food is delicious.
Are we talking real chinese food ? Actually chinese food cannot really be summed up into one catagory of chinese food, because what you get from region to region can be very different. Not even all chinese people like all chinese food.
Baval (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shazzbot69,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=qZAbz1ax,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-07T02:21:40.764+0000) > > why is that? Mages barely have any defensive items, and I don't really think the item is that op. While you are damage immune, you also deal no damage, so it is not like you get to delete assassins. because an assassins job is to jump on and delete one high priority target and then escape. If the target becomes immune for even a second automatically they cant do that and are a wasted class. It also allows the character to contribute with CC, which will likely be on said assassin to lock them down for the rest of the team. On the other hand there is also the potential that the "cant do damage" wont even come up as the character might be CCd anyway if for example its Veigar doing the deleting. Not to mention supports would take it. It wont be OP in 1v1s but in teamfights it will destroy any semblance of target priority. Zhonyas is already this item but balanced, because it requires player reaction, allows openers, counterplay, and for it to be wasted, and puts larger penalties on the person using it by not allowing them to move or CC. I agree that mages need more defensive items but this type of item is the wrong way to go.
> [{quoted}](name=Baval,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=qZAbz1ax,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-07T02:46:10.421+0000) > > because an assassins job is to jump on and delete one high priority target and then escape. If the target becomes immune for even a second automatically they cant do that and are a wasted class. It also allows the character to contribute with CC, which will likely be on said assassin to lock them down for the rest of the team. On the other hand there is also the potential that the "cant do damage" wont even come up as the character might be CCd anyway if for example its Veigar doing the deleting. > > Not to mention supports would take it. > > It wont be OP in 1v1s but in teamfights it will destroy any semblance of target priority. > > Zhonyas is already this item but balanced, because it requires player reaction, allows openers, counterplay, and for it to be wasted, and puts larger penalties on the person using it by not allowing them to move or CC. > > I agree that mages need more defensive items but this type of item is the wrong way to go. fair enough
: What?
> [{quoted}](name=RazzieSpanker,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=ge0sYR8h,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-07T02:41:08.261+0000) > > What? IDk if the attack move should be changed or not, but I am just saying that it is most likely a relic from the fact that the first moba (aoen of strife) and the first popular moba (dota 1) were both mods for rts games.
: Just a champion/character I wanna see in League
: Target Champion Only with attack move click?
IDK if it should be added or not, but i will say that the attack move command being applied to all enemies is most likely a hold over from the moba genre's roots as a rts mod.
Baval (NA)
: jesus no. as a squishy mage player this item would be built on every character who can make use of it and remove the assassin class from the game. Its way too hard of a counter.
> [{quoted}](name=Baval,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=qZAbz1ax,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-07T01:49:43.532+0000) > > jesus no. as a squishy mage player this item would be built on every character who can make use of it and remove the assassin class from the game. Its way too hard of a counter. why is that? Mages barely have any defensive items, and I don't really think the item is that op. While you are damage immune, you also deal no damage, so it is not like you get to delete assassins.
Rioter Comments
: McDonald's burger
This is why we need a way to preview skins in the game, but Riot won't give it to us, even though it won't take them that much effort to add it into the game {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} Like just literally make it so that all skins are unlocked when using the practice tool. And no, PBE is not a valid alternative seeing as it is not usable by everyone, just those with honor 3.
: HAHAHAHAHAHA apple sucks
Saying apple is better for work is literally bullshit. Anything a mac can do a pc can do, and a lot of what supposedly makes macs better for work is just software that you can also get on pc. And when it comes to intensive stuff like animation and such, you'd want a pc anyways cuz you need the better processing powers and stuff. There is no reason to get a mac beyond just wanting to be hip with the kids. ANd even if macs have their strong points over PCs, it still does not change the fact that you are paying more for inferior hardware.
: shaco's almost always got a mask though, plus im sure blizz has some sort of copywrite in place or something.
> [{quoted}](name=fatyboomboom,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=366XFEZG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-06T12:39:42.030+0000) > > shaco's almost always got a mask though, plus im sure blizz has some sort of copywrite in place or something. That doesn't Shaco cannot get a more jester like skin. Blizzard did not invent the jester, and they can't really copyright it. It would be like Activision copyrighting ww2 uniforms because they made a COD game set in ww2. It just doesn't work that way.
: So the king of item abuse gets a new item to abuse
Show more

Shazzbot69

Level 84 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion