: Which champion would you want to be room mates with for 1 year?
{{champion:136}} We would be like: https://giphy.com/gifs/neverending-story-fujur-BMfaQ0f9qab2y5s4JX?utm_source=media-link&utm_medium=landing&utm_campaign=Media%20Links&utm_term=
: there's a difference between freedom of speech and being an asshole just because you can.
> [{quoted}](name=Qveen Herby EP 5,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=EkfQFsut,comment-id=000200010001,timestamp=2019-10-10T11:58:07.699+0000) > > there's a difference between freedom of speech and being an asshole just because you can. This means a double standard for me. IMHO There is no freedom of speech where you have to self censor yourself, regardless of the meaning of your words.
: FREE *CENSORED* *CENSORED*
Amusing to see how American people get triggered when they see an abusement of freedom of speech, meanwhile they have the "N-word", which is cannot be used by anyone, but a certain type of people.
rujitra (NA)
: 1. The boards moderators are boards moderators. They do not handle in game actions/account activity. Period. 2. The boards rules do not change simply because you think they "deserve it". That being said, the moderators tend to allow it if it's about a popular streamer. I am not sure whether this fits that definition. 3. There's no reason for you to have posted here - the boards cannot do anything about this, period. If you want to report it to Riot, why do you not just report it to Riot?
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=al0EaGdO,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-22T04:34:53.197+0000) > > 1. The boards moderators are boards moderators. They do not handle in game actions/account activity. Period. > > 2. The boards rules do not change simply because you think they "deserve it". That being said, the moderators tend to allow it if it's about a popular streamer. I am not sure whether this fits that definition. > > 3. There's no reason for you to have posted here - the boards cannot do anything about this, period. If you want to report it to Riot, why do you not just report it to Riot? According to Riot, kys is zero tolerance. When the dude said "I hope you get cancer" "All your family" "I hope you die irl leona" Isn't it bannable in the first place, no matter how popular is the streamer? 3 Sure. Nightblue got banned because sb reported him to Riot or because the evidence of his BM was posted on Reddit and this board where thousands of people have been shocked by it and demanded a punishment? Sorry to say, but the publicity is the only real power here when Riot use double standards.
: "I support Nubrac but I do not want him in my own games"
> [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3aEv91nv,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-20T03:35:15.267+0000) > > lmao as long as he is not in your games it is fun and games right hahaha, I would be happy, if he played with me. A master league player would be my support-dog on my lane in an Iron ranked match. Sounds funny.
: you wouldnt get banned for 1 game of afk. Verbally abusing him on stream? no one gets banned for saying things out loud. And threatening, you could hear the tone of his voice while he was saying it at the beginning of the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Light Burner,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=sWXnItMW,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T19:20:54.366+0000) > > you wouldnt get banned for 1 game of afk. Verbally abusing him on stream? no one gets banned for saying things out loud. And threatening, you could hear the tone of his voice while he was saying it at the beginning of the game. He literally typed in pregame chat: "you are Trash" And in-game chat: "You want 2-week vacation Biss" "I call my riot friend. Say bye bye to account" These are abusing and threatening.
: > [{quoted}](name=ShirukuSama,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=0038000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T09:19:09.285+0000) > > Autofilling does not mean you have to tilt or blaming others when losing. The main problem of losing the game WAS the lost top LANE,a fed jungler, the incompetence of NB and the hate against teemo. > > They didn't even try to win. Instead, they are tilting, AFK-ing, crying like in a nursery. > Why? Because teemo is an off meta troll pick? Ridiculous! > On Korean servers, you can play even amumu adc and your mates wont give up, tilting in the first 10 mins. > > > NA People say League is boring. They do the same role with the same champ every f game. Then if there is a dude, who actually try to do something new, something fun and losing. They report is cuz it's not meta. > Riot says you can play you want, meanwhile bans you if you don't play as intended. > I think its a kinda ironic. I mean...he cucked 2 lanes in a ranked game by employing a strat that has a thoroughly negative winrate. Not only did he screw his mid and bot in this game and other games, but in every game this strat was employed, he made no effort to adapt if his strat was failing, he made no communication with his team, and he pretty much just expected his entire team to bend around *his* play, which of course, *he didn't bother sharing with them*, so *they have no fucking idea what the goal is.* It's not the off-meta that makes it griefing - it's the "fuck all" attitude of "figure out what to do to play around me, or lose, cause I'm not changing my strategy. At all." It's just unnoticed because Nightblue lost his shit. Nightblue isn't in the right, by any means, but let's just say I understand his frustration with this particular case, because this is *griefing in masters ranked games.* Nightblue's a fucking moron in how he handled this situation. He looks like that classic shitposter on the PB boards blaming and shaming his teammate, and he not only escalated this to the level of a fiery scandal, but shows no signs of regret and no signs of allowing it to die...quite similar to the boards themselves right now. Neither one is worthy of respect here. NB3 looks like a salty, shitposting 12 year old, and Nubrac looks like a standard "mid or troll" fuckwit. It's not difficult to see they're both decent players with garbage personalities.
> [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=00380002000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-17T23:46:18.455+0000) > > I mean...he cucked 2 lanes in a ranked game by employing a strat that has a thoroughly negative winrate. Not only did he screw his mid and bot in this game and other games, but in every game this strat was employed, he made no effort to adapt if his strat was failing, he made no communication with his team, and he pretty much just expected his entire team to bend around *his* play, which of course, *he didn't bother sharing with them*, so *they have no fucking idea what the goal is.* > well, 48% WR for is not so negative in testing phase of off meta picks and according to Nubrac it's actually working. The only problem I see, he shouldn't have been testing this in ranked games. https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=nubrac You can bring here the 38% WR, right? But it's calculated from 8 played games in the last 7 days and Nubrac said he played this strategy dozens or hundreds of times and still has 48% total winrate on teemo. So throwing the 38% WR in this argument must be false. No communication with the team is reasonable for me. Most of the times when I try to explain to my mates what off meta gameplay I'd like to try, they threaten me, I'll be reported for trolling. Then they are tilting on the whole match. Lose the match, and guess who will be the Archenemy. I think communication makes more toxicity then not communicating at all. I bet if Nubrac had mentioned his strategy in pregame chat, Nb would have been as salty as he was. > >it's the "fuck all" attitude of "figure out what to do to play around me, or lose, cause I'm not changing my strategy. At all." So He played as an average Yasuo player. Dunno what's wrong here.
: > [{quoted}](name=ShirukuSama,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=00380002,timestamp=2019-06-16T11:39:14.131+0000) > > Yeah They clearly lost bocause of Roaming teemo, not because 1/5 top neeko and 0/2 jungler, who was afk from 10 minutes. > Chatting with his riot friend. > > Losing a game: > Blame the player who wants to play off meta. > > The same as Darius adc bot. It's working sometimes and it's funny, but when it isn't everybody reports him for trolling. Neeko was autofilled from ADC. Sivir was 1v2 + Hecarim, so she didn't actually get to play the game because her damage was nullified by heals and shields Irelia was pissed off from level 1 because Teemo was in her lane with no discussion before hand. Using "But it was a Taric + Sona botlane, so there was no choice but to go somewhere else" is not an excuse. Why? Because Nubrac locked in Teemo AFTER Taric and Sona got first picked on the red team. --- All four players were mad at Teemo Irelia: Mad, because again, no discussion and sucked up her exp. TF just played safe and made them susceptible to Hecarim ganks. Sivir: Furious that she didn't even get to play the game because her damage is nullified and she can be easily zoned. NB3: Had to focus on the pushed up midlane and crippled botlane. Gave up when ADC and Mid afked at about 12:30. Neeko: Not only Autofilled, but had no jungler because of the abovementioned reason. At least three of them submitted manual tickets. Unsure about Irelia, but its likely she did a normal report. Full game in context: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdIghL3gfRA
> [{quoted}](name=Beacon Academy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=003800020000,timestamp=2019-06-16T14:16:37.367+0000) > > Neeko was autofilled from ADC. > > Sivir was 1v2 + Hecarim, so she didn't actually get to play the game because her damage was nullified by heals and shields > > Irelia was pissed off from level 1 because Teemo was in her lane with no discussion before hand. > > Using "But it was a Taric + Sona botlane, so there was no choice but to go somewhere else" is not an excuse. > > Why? > > Because Nubrac locked in Teemo AFTER Taric and Sona got first picked on the red team. > > --- > > All four players were mad at Teemo > > Irelia: Mad, because again, no discussion and sucked up her exp. TF just played safe and made them susceptible to Hecarim ganks. > > Sivir: Furious that she didn't even get to play the game because her damage is nullified and she can be easily zoned. > > NB3: Had to focus on the pushed up midlane and crippled botlane. Gave up when ADC and Mid afked at about 12:30. > > Neeko: Not only Autofilled, but had no jungler because of the abovementioned reason. > > At least three of them submitted manual tickets. Unsure about Irelia, but its likely she did a normal report. > > Full game in context: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdIghL3gfRA Autofilling does not mean you have to tilt or blaming others when losing. The main problem of losing the game WAS the lost top LANE,a fed jungler, the incompetence of NB and the hate against teemo. They didn't even try to win. Instead, they are tilting, AFK-ing, crying like in a nursery. Why? Because teemo is an off meta troll pick? Ridiculous! On Korean servers, you can play even amumu adc and your mates wont give up, tilting in the first 10 mins. NA People say League is boring. They do the same role with the same champ every f game. Then if there is a dude, who actually try to do something new, something fun and losing. They report is cuz it's not meta. Riot says you can play you want, meanwhile bans you if you don't play as intended. I think its a kinda ironic.
: I'm not gonna defend NB3's behavior but... The tilt was understandable. He chose Teemo support with the full intention of abandoning his bot lane, Not even a "Yo, I'll be back occasionally" By 5 minutes Sivir is slightly behind in CS, moreso in gold because enemy Klepto Mid Irelia is behind a level because exp was being taken by Teemo They only have 1 kill on irelia and an assist on Teemo to show for all that. Enemy TF is slightly behind in CS as well. By 10 minutes Irelia and Teemo have 1 kill & 3 deaths between them while TF has 1 death 5 Assists Irelia lv 6, TF lv 8 Sivir clearly behind in CS, Barely even ahead in level Enemy Jungler and Top both have 4 kills Some most likely from mid lane despite having two members constantly in lane By 13 minutes The blue team's bot inhib tower goes down because its a solo Sivir lane Plus team has given up while Frustrated Teemo with 0 kills & 1 assist keeps trying to prove his strat works lol --- Edit: I looked at his "history" 48% wr with teemo 37% with Teemo in the last 6 days He sucks their solo lane exp while the ADCs don't do so hot. Essentially by attempting to make another person get ahead, He invalidates his ADC's power in most games As well as gives enemy bot lane a free pass to push towers. Cause think about it. Most Mid Laners don't push towers super hard. Meanwhile Bot laners are made for it. If the jungler has to babysit bot, the enemy jungler has free reign So obviously the botside 1v2 is a bigger disadvantage than the 2v1 mid lane vs champions that are meant to have waveclear --- Just my 2 cents --- Found this from Reddit as well AMexicanDaycare 1336 points 6 hours ago So couple things from someone who used to duo with Nubrac and now perma dodges him. Side note I don't watch NB3 either ever since he went click bait youtuber. 1) This strat is terrible and he loses more than he wins with it. Even if his mid gets a kill or 2 around level 4/5 they're usually just down levels cause all the exp he's taking. 2) The turret plating being taken bot since it's 1v2 just isn't worth it. 3) If his team mates agreed to it sure no problem, like funneling, but every time the lane he goes to repeatedly tells him to leave and he does not. Multiple people always want to report him. 4) He is not "roaming" support which he claims. He is just sitting in one solo lane all game. There is nothing "roaming" about it. Bot is completely abandoned. --- There is also this but its w/e RiotWookieeCookie 34 points 5 hours ago Gonna piggy back off this comment to address a few things! Riot will not ban a player for off meta-play; full stop. If you're curious on our thoughts about off meta play you can hear it straight from Meddler here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMAAfm095tg This player in particular popped up on our radar a few weeks ago and we decided to not take action at that time because playing Teemo in this method is not against our rules. However, after reviewing the continued reports we were receiving (from multiple sources) a pattern was forming where this targeted off meta behavior was occurring most often in games when the player was with a high profile streamer. If you want to play off meta, we think that's great! If you want to play off meta only to spite other players and reap the negative reactions and attention from their viewers while they are streaming then we don’t consider that a good faith use of off meta play. Reporting players for trolling is not something only streamers have the power to do. I always encourage people to report through the client (obviously). But if you encounter a player that you think is behaving in a way to get around our systems then anyone can send us a ticket directly and we will investigate that situation. We won't take action if we can't determine a pattern of trolling or if we believe the player is making a good faith effort with their off meta play. But if we do see someone is consistently using off meta play as an excuse to troll people then we will intervene when we can. --- Eventually I'll stop reading the Reddit thread I swear... TriddeKiddeYassuo 591 points 6 hours ago Hopefully this doesnt get buried down but its Moe(Yassuo) and i see how easy it is to pile on the NB3 hate here but this is more what the “roaming” teemo support is, its more so trolling teemo support https://www.twitch.tv/videos/437116265?t=08m26s linked a vod of mine from a few days ago, he picks teemo and sits mid and just ruins a game on repeat, has happened to me/nb3/forestwithin and others he basically does jt for attention and spams his twitch link( i have him blocked) but yeah thats my 2 cents
> [{quoted}](name=Beacon Academy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=0038,timestamp=2019-06-14T23:41:15.564+0000) > > I'm not gonna defend NB3's behavior but... > > By 13 minutes > The blue team's bot inhib tower goes down because its a solo Sivir lane > Plus team has given up while Frustrated Teemo with 0 kills & 1 assist keeps trying to prove his strat works lol > Yeah They clearly lost bocause of Roaming teemo, not because 1/5 top neeko and 0/2 jungler, who was afk from 10 minutes. Chatting with his riot friend. Losing a game: Blame the player who wants to play off meta. The same as Darius adc bot. It's working sometimes and it's funny, but when it isn't everybody reports him for trolling.
: Where is MEOWzahar?
Cat theme for Yorick is a 5 year old concept (aka catlady Yorick). He is the real Cat summoner.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kaisa Aran,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=E7v0mV7b,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-02T21:38:53.188+0000) > * **Not all toxic players are genuine assholes who want to see you/your family/the world burn.** Some toxic players (like me) just suck at self-control and would be really kind if you got to know us. Being on the internet gives a huge buffer zone where people feel free to do whatever they want without being punished IRL, like a place where you can vent and just have a ball. And, well...for me? I use it. I don't like that I'm mean to so many people, but I can't control myself to be better. Right now the most I can do is be honest about it and try to push away the notion that every player punished by the automatic/manual system is toxic, some people have a bad day and some just can't control their temper. Being a bad person online is not directly correlated to being a bad person IRL. For me, it's not even about self control, I'm extremely great at self control. I just enjoy speaking my mind, and expressing myself without the irl social rules. But yeah, most people that are toxic don't flame someone personally, they just want to speak their mind based on the current circumstances of the game/hate of the moment.
> [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=E7v0mV7b,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-02T21:46:27.681+0000) > > For me, it's not even about self control, I'm extremely great at self control. I just enjoy speaking my mind, and expressing myself without the irl social rules. > in other words, you are coward and use this game as a tool for insult/yelling at others without RL consequences. LOL is your safe place where You can make ppl feel bad themselves and enjoying it without any remorse. Somehow miserable.
: 0 respect whoever spamming GGEZ
According to Riot, I can report anything, which makes me feel bad and worthless. So when I read an EZ from the guys who are usually 3/11 ADC and yasuo players carried by their team, I report them
: Perma-Banning Yorick Until He Gets Nerfed
Ironically he wasn't even buffed since patch 8.12 :D (*Nope, the last changes on him were QoL changes)
: > [{quoted}](name=ShirukuSama,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5KkR7gH4,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-19T23:32:19.618+0000) > > " Yasuo has a minion literally right next to the wall, which is very situational." > > You mean every time when Yorick has ghouls, lands his E after the W (this is how Yorick usually trades), Yasuo can use his dash on ghouls. Very situational indeed.... > > "A good Yorick stomps Yasuo at all stages" > > And a "good" Yasuo would stomp almost any champ (including a "bad" Yorick) in any game. Yasuo has very high skill cap, so unless you determinate what "good" means, this is an irrelevant argument. > > Better player wins the lane, which is perfectly fine, I guess. In reality, Yorick vs Yasuo is clearly a skill matchup, especially for Yorick. > > > According to Ninetales, OCE Dia Yorick main with over 2 million mastery, about Yasuo matchup : > > " Yasuo is a huge pain in the ***. He uses your Mist Walkers as targets for his Sweeping Blade so he can easily escape your Dark Procession and ends up being extremely slippery as a result. His annoying Way of the Wanderer gives him access to a shield that has a surprisingly large uptime, and his constant Steel Tempest offers heavy dps throughout the whole game. He's probably one of the strongest champions to duel Yorick. Luckily for us, there are loopholes in Yasuo's kit, particularly that his gap-closer is predicated on having an enemy minion in the direction towards safety. Therefore the best way to engage Yasuo is to make sure there are none of your allied minions behind his location (usually good to just let him push to your tower and then Mourning Mist into Dark Procession.) If you can pull this off, he will have to Sweeping Blade to a minion that will end up putting him closer towards your tower than his which risks taking turret aggro and an even further distance to safety. Although personally, he is manageable with Conqueror by getting to mid-game and if you're expecting him to push a lane, wait in a nearby bush. If he passes, you have yourself a pretty free kill. If he can't hit his tornado, he's pretty useless. So make sure you bring Flash for the stylish Flash dodge into victory. " You're forgetting Yorick's ult is far superior to Yasuos; Yasuo may have the upper hand pre-6 but after that it's mostly in the Mistwalkers' favor
I think Yasou ult is far better in team fighting or dueling, with 50% AP, free shield, 1 sec suspending and magical anti-Turret auto-positioning. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CggbSIc8Cfk&feature=youtu.be Anyway... You are just a fault-finder. We re speaking about ults of champs of 2 different roles, classes, playstyles etc.
: > [{quoted}](name=ValiantKiller,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5KkR7gH4,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-17T20:46:02.362+0000) > > Squishy yasuo ? > Let me show you the numbers the legit say yasuo win lane and win game agaisnt yorick, cause that squishy yasuo can melt him early and late game while able to dash out of his wall easily. 1. Yasuo cannot dash through Yorick's wall. This is a misconception; unless Yasuo has a minion literally right next to the wall, which is very situational. The wall is only targetable with AAs, not his E. 2. A good Yorick stomps Yasuo at all stages of the game because Yasuo cannot burst Yorick down, especially when he builds DD.
" Yasuo has a minion literally right next to the wall, which is very situational." You mean every time when Yorick has ghouls, lands his E after the W (this is how Yorick usually trades), Yasuo can use his dash on ghouls. Very situational indeed.... "A good Yorick stomps Yasuo at all stages" And a "good" Yasuo would stomp almost any champ (including a "bad" Yorick) in any game. Yasuo has very high skill cap, so unless you determinate what "good" means, this is an irrelevant argument. Better player wins the lane, which is perfectly fine, I guess. In reality, Yorick vs Yasuo is clearly a skill matchup, especially for Yorick. According to Ninetales, OCE Dia Yorick main with over 2 million mastery, about Yasuo matchup : " Yasuo is a huge pain in the ***. He uses your Mist Walkers as targets for his Sweeping Blade so he can easily escape your Dark Procession and ends up being extremely slippery as a result. His annoying Way of the Wanderer gives him access to a shield that has a surprisingly large uptime, and his constant Steel Tempest offers heavy dps throughout the whole game. He's probably one of the strongest champions to duel Yorick. Luckily for us, there are loopholes in Yasuo's kit, particularly that his gap-closer is predicated on having an enemy minion in the direction towards safety. Therefore the best way to engage Yasuo is to make sure there are none of your allied minions behind his location (usually good to just let him push to your tower and then Mourning Mist into Dark Procession.) If you can pull this off, he will have to Sweeping Blade to a minion that will end up putting him closer towards your tower than his which risks taking turret aggro and an even further distance to safety. Although personally, he is manageable with Conqueror by getting to mid-game and if you're expecting him to push a lane, wait in a nearby bush. If he passes, you have yourself a pretty free kill. If he can't hit his tornado, he's pretty useless. So make sure you bring Flash for the stylish Flash dodge into victory. "
Ephixus (EUW)
: Well Rengar main's kept telling me I should get better reaction so I won't get one shotted, yeah right reaction... Probably my keyboard/mouse clicks has higher delay than their one shots.
This is not about reaction time but positioning. ADC aka glass cannon play is all about positioning. if the ADC doesn't respect the jungler/assassin or overextends without the aid of its support, doesn't ward and has no map awareness, it deserves the punishment. Sorry to say, but ppl who whining about Rengar or other jungler assassins mostly don't play properly.
Abuse me (EUNE)
: https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/yorick/euw/top/diamond Your favorite champion is bouncing around 53% win rate in Diamond+ elo. https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/yorick/euw/top/gold To me it seems your champion is completely fine.
> [{quoted}](name=Abuse me,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OLI81ILq,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2018-12-15T11:46:26.169+0000) > > https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/yorick/euw/top/diamond > > Your favorite champion is bouncing around 53% win rate in Diamond+ elo. > > https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/yorick/euw/top/gold > > To me it seems your champion is completely fine. Your post is misleading. You linked EUW stats meanwhile, Global is 47 %. https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/yorick/diamond https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/diamond/plus/champion/Yorick/
: > [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hKONImT5,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-12T17:15:59.187+0000) > > Yorick is fundamentally bad and shouldn't be allowed to be good. He is easily one of _the_ most binary, one-dimensional shit sacks the game has ever seen. Balanced exclusively around Triforce, only good if the meta lets him get it ASAP, only good if you ignore him because he's a shitty splitpusher otherwise, and only good if you're playing a champion who's barely less limited than he is. > > SolCrushed should apologize for putting this sham of a rework on us. Yorick was built around a similar pattern to Nasus. If that’s the case, Nasus should never be allowed to be good. Yorick and Nasus are both strong splitpush champs, possibly the strongest. Yorick was designed now to summon minions and push, an objective focused champ. Maybe you should ask the Yorick mains on reddit what they think on that statement that he’s binary and balanced exclusovely around trinity, when. They have other builds for him as well depending on matchup. Old Yorick was even more binary, a win lane-lose game champ. The community was in agreement. His kit then was deemed so toxic by the community and Riot that they dumpstered him, left him terrible, took him off the free champ rotation along with old Poppy, leaving them both in terrible states for years until they could change them to be more healthy. No buffs, nothing, because as soon as they got something, they’d instantly be too strong. What was old Yorick good at? Harassing with ghouls, that was mostly it. What was old Yorick balanced around after a certain point? Manamune. He was one of the most toxic and binary champs pre-rework. New Yorick? Ghouls are tough to get right, but generally he’s healthier. People have opportunties to actually play against him. And he is one of the top splitpushers. Even with nerfs he’s one of the top. His boggest issue right now is his ghoul’s having gotten nerfed so much (someone did a calculation on reddit to say they are weaker than regular minions after a certain point, but don’t have access to it) and his W is too easily countered by mobility champs, but he’s a Juggernaut so kiting is a weakness of his. Yes, they nerfed him too far. Yes, his ghouls have weird interactions like how they auto target when yorick gets attacked which screws him over with towers. But no, old Yorick was far worse of a champion than new Yorick, and the rework brought him out of the coffin they had him in, much like with Poppy. Keep the Rework. Edit: oh hey, he’s at a 50% winrate in plat+ currently, with a 1.4% pickrate. Likely mains, but still pretty good. https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Yorick/Top/
> [{quoted}](name=Iota Theta,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hKONImT5,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-12T17:38:33.970+0000) > > Edit: oh hey, he’s at a 50% winrate in plat+ currently, with a 1.4% pickrate. Likely mains, but still pretty good. > > https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Yorick/Top/ Yeah, unfortunately, He is the worst winrate champion rn in the highest elo https://gyazo.com/5038604c7a21d00ff19f111e4f520972
: Does Riot not know what Viktor even does? They keep gutting him, when the fixes are simple.
dude... Viktor was picked on top more than 3 times than on mid and he was a counterpick against most of the top laners. especially melee tops. He just poked them to death. This means your counterplay argument is invalid. Usually, There is no "long range mage" on top, which means there is no counterplay for top laners, except for Yorick maybe. > Riot should be lowering his mana costs and reducing base damage ONLY. This would mean more sustain on his top pressure. He could stay longer in the lane and poking more. Which is highly unacceptable.
: The game *is* balanced primarily around plat to diamond. Aside from a few patches in September focused on Worlds play, the vast majority of balance changes are focused on that standard high elo play, with changes aimed at both organized play and low elo sprinkled in.
> The game is balanced primarily around plat to diamond. In Yorick's case, it's simply not true. As Riot said in 8.17 patch notes: > Top laners have unearthed Yorick as a dominant pick, in part due to the threat of his Mist Walkers. _**Players who understand the Mist Walkers' behavior and actively play around it avoid a lot of damage, while players who don't find themselves digging their own graves.**_ We're toning down the damage of Mist Walkers to decrease his low level pubstomp potential. So they admitted that Yorick was not a threat in high elo, bronzies just bad and Yorick had to be nerfed because of them. At this time he had 52% WR in high elo and 3% pick rate... (patch 8.16) http://www.op.gg/champion/yorick/statistics/top Actually, I don't get these recently minion nerfs. They've designed him this way, as a split pusher minionmancer, yet they keep nerfing his minions until he becomes a Nasus Q Bot with a misty waifu.
: > [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=L4e2mKjV,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-20T17:21:20.488+0000) > > btw NONE OF THE OTHER PET SUMMONER CHAMPIONS WORK LIKE THIS. Not Malzahar, not Zyra, not Annie. Just Yorick. Nah, turret attacks {{champion:82}} when his pet attacks people.
At least he can control his Pet, right? Yorick can't focus the turret with his pets, ignoring the enemies cuz if they hit Yorick, Ghouls attack them and Yorick gets turret aggro under the tower. It's a nonsense for a Champion who is designed for split pushing.
: Patch 8.23 notes
> > Yorick > > Just a bugfix, but one that asks Yorick to be a bit more careful when sending his pets after opponents. > > Bugfix > LET ME SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER Mistwalkers and The Maiden now draw minion and turret aggro onto Yorick if they damage an enemy champion Wtf.... RITO really wants to gut Yorick right? It's not a bugfix it's a PURE NERF again. Ghouls attacking Champs if they hit Yorick. So now he'll be punished by minion aggro every time when the enemy attacks him and his ghouls up even if He isn't sending them anywhere at all.
macspam (NA)
: As a silver scrub, doesn't really bother me because as Riot said they balance 90% for high ELO anyway. But sure I can understand why people who play Yorick would be upset
Funny thing that, Riot nerfed him exclusively for low elo. He had ~60% win rate in Bronze and ~53 % in plat+. As you remember, Riot said in patchnotes : "Players who understand the Mist Walkers' behavior and actively play around it avoid a lot of damage, while players who don't find themselves digging their own graves." So they nerfed him cuz low elo ppl didn't know him :D IMO it's a joke. And the way they nerfed him was an other one. Ironically, he is still too powerful in low elo, not because his damage but his objective oriented design. In high elo where ppl play around objectives, not for kills and KDA, he becomes useless.
macspam (NA)
: jjust sayin it's unlikely, he did just get a slight nerf a few patches ago and people were kicking and screaming
slight nerf... you mean, that 25% damage reduction of his ghouls which completely destroyed his early game and made him utterly garbage above than Gold elo. That nerf was a masterpiece about the incompetence of the balance team
Xyltin (EUW)
: I followed your link and see a 51.23% WR in Dia+ overall, being a bit up and down over the last days (47-56%) but that is due to his low PR and Dia+. He only has ~2.5k games which is a tiny sample size.
> He only has ~2.5k games which is a tiny sample size. Well, that's another sad thing. {{sticker:sg-janna}} https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/9h3771/yorick_has_nearly_lost_50_of_his_playerbase_since/?st=jm9hha7d&sh=a8401bbf
: And Yoricks is 51-52% and was higher when he was nerfed, bunch of people thinking hes weak somehow tho.
He IS weak in high ELO. Currently, he has ≈47 % win rate in diamond and plat. https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/diamond/plus/champion/Yorick/ The nerf was supposed to hit him in low ELO, but it had no effect at all. Yorick's win rate in bronze is still >54%. So they gutted Yorick where ppl actually know how to play.
: I am sick of LCS balancing bias, which damages the game for regular play, seems to be a misguided attempt to homogenize proplay to match regular play (oh boy, let's make watching others play even more boring), and detracts from the sense of competitive fairness because balancing around pro inevitably targets specific players and teams unfairly due to small sample sizes. I honestly feel like some balance team people are not personally knowledgeable about the game and therefore draw opinions primarily from what they see in pro play, when they should rely on the overall gameplay data and should instead make an actual science of balancing objectively... They should also promptly investigate high champion ban rates and try to keep their biases separate, and respect the playerbase's "votes" in the form of bans on who we want nerfed or changed. The balance team is a sort of quality assurance team, and should view their job as finding out (collecting data and feedback) what the players want and delivering/directing the desired changes. We want stronger turrets and lower champion damage output. We want longer, more strategic fights and less rampant burst. We have given this feedback consistently loud and long enough that the balance has no excuse to not be aware of what we want by now, so delivering it (doing their job) should be their sole priority. Maybe you don't need to play a game to balance it, but you can't think you know better than the actual statistical data (which became public info with the Riot API) and overwhelming player feedback. Just balance from the pick/ban + winrate data to give us a diverse meta, and promptly investigate ban rates and player feedback, and you should be fine if you are competent. I don't want to hurt your (the balance team's) egos, but I honestly think I could design and code an automated system to replace you that would do a better job than you are currently doing... Maybe you need an automated system to free you up to just collect feedback fulltime and summarize the feedback for the rework team. A program can honestly balance better than a team of humans can.
I lost my faith in balance team after the Yorick nerfs at 8.18. They nerfed Yorick because of low elo players, who don't understand Yorick and the game at all. Not because he was strong...Bronzies couldn't play the game, so they nerfed a champ. What a joke... So they just put a straight damage nerf (at max 25%) on ghouls meanwhile most of the high elo Yorick OTPs and mains said it wouldn't be any effect on low Elo because Yorick mechanic is strong, his strength, the objective oriented gameplay is not popular in Bronze and on low elo. OTP-s from Yorick subreddit wrote some nerf advice on Board, which actually could've been work on low elo, without effects on high elo... Not surprisingly the balance team pissed them off and put their nerf on live servers Guess what happened. Yorick in high elo became utterly trash. In diamond he has 47% meanwhile, in bronze has still >54% winrate. They are narrow-minded, completely ignorant team:(
: you are clearly brainwashed. you think it's you and not the numbers that made you lose? that's where you are wrong and you are lying about 100k masteries. I did no what to do. Throw zombies at him. But i lost half my health every time i dug 4 graves. what the hell am i supposed to do?!
And you are clearly trolling .... I shame myself for putting effort into your thread :C I gave answers for your problem and you are crying further, blaming others instead of learning stuffs... I guess we can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped. Have a nice day, my bronzie friend!
: you just made that up. you say yorick is good against nasus when I have a match saying other wise. When he was more powerful than me at EVERY stage of the game. No matter how good you are you will lose in that scenario.
> "He was more powerful than me at EVERY stage of the game" Yepp. Thats right. He (as a player) was more powerfull than You (as player)... **You** lost that match. If you ask that "how cs better" and your only aswer is "by last hitting" than you barely know the game dude. There are tons of videos on youtube about wavemanaging which can teach you how cs better and how should do it when you are behind. > "No matter how good you are you will lose in that scenario." Thats where you are wrong Boi. I have 100k masteries on Yorick and occasionally when I lose the lane against a Nasus, I know that I lost because of my incompetence, not Yorick's Yorick against Nasus is pretty fine,but only if you know what you do.
: i cannot CS because when ever i tried to last hit he would do half my health in damage at level 2!?!?!? so all I could do was sit under turret or die. what the hell would you do? "cs better" how do i CS better? "by last hitting correctly" how do i last hit correctly and not get punished so hard? "stay under turret until it is safe to go in." it is never safe to go in and if i did that I would go into deficit again regardless. I am not some cry baby. There is hard science and math behind my claims. You just blurt stuff out and riot listens for some reason. You do not know shit about this game if you think yorick could win against his counter and you also do not know shit about this game if you think that he always had those items. At the start of the game we were even in items and was still far more powerful than me. just be quiet and accept the truth.
"There is hard science and math behind my claims. " As you said, you've been playing for almost 6 years meanwhile you still lose against a Bronze AP Nasus.... Dude, what science? Do you know anything about wave managment, Yorick kit utilyzing, powerspikes on yorick, powerspikes on Nasus, Nasus's kit, taking objectives, set up a slow/fast push, flowing, timings etc...? I dont think so. If you did know anything about the half of this , you wouldnt lose a bronze matchup and especially not with Yorick.
: > [{quoted}](name=ValiantKiller,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hFN0Y3sA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-21T21:54:20.041+0000) > > {{champion:86}} didn't drop much really, he still to tier. > {{champion:83}} fall hard to tier 4. every statistics site that updates with daily stats shows a gradual decline in garens winrate over the past 7 days. it was like 54% at plat for a week or so during 8.14 or 8.15. thats when meddler made his dev blog post and mentioned nerfs to garen and yorick for low mmr. its already down to 50% to 51% depending on the site youre looking at. the sites that still show higher winrates didnt update yet. either way, hes not strong enough to justify nerfs at this point. i dont mind power shifts around in his kit to reduce his impact at low mmr, as long as they keep him at his current level of viability at high mmr.
Well, according to lolatics today he has nearly 57 % win rate at gold with 16% pick rate and Top Garen worldwide win rate is 59% . https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/gold/champion/Garen/ I'd see how you guys crying if an ADC or assassin had this high win- and pick rate.
: garen and yorick nerfs for the bottom level mmr
Nah. Rito's favorite Juggernaut, Darius won't be nerfed.
: > [{quoted}](name=vgamedude,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AABO183Q,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-07T00:01:56.876+0000) > > Ya just make zoe even more garbage. Jesus christ im so tired of riot and this community. Meanwhile ADCs get buffed back and their itemization does as well to bring their monopoly back. > Honestly in my opinion ADC wasnt weak, just look at {{champion:133}} and {{champion:119}} a few patches ago, and the ADC mains were just crying because {{champion:67}} and {{champion:18}} werent broken anymore Same thing with bruisers {{champion:122}} could always 1 v 5
You are right, except that Darius is not a bruiser. He is a Juggernaut and maybe the only viable one.
: Circus Yorick
I guess we have to wait another 6 years, then Riot makes another overpriced, low-quality skin based on opinions of casual- / non-yorick players. As I see Yorick OTPs hate Archlight skin, so am I. IMO we'd hate another fancy, shiny, funny, not lore friendly Circus skin with monkeys and popcorn. All I want to see are Chroma versions for Pentakill skin or maybe the old cat lady Yorick.
: Gameplay Yorick bug
yeah its a bug and its been there since 7.14, July 12th,2017
: How the fuck didn't he dodge that? That was pathetically easy to dodge. If Zoe doesn't land her E, you shouldn't be *hit* by her Q. That's a *bronze level mistake*. It's worse than being hit by a Lux R without her landing Q, or even landing E.
> How the fuck didn't he dodge that? That was pathetically easy to dodge. haha, you are funny. You know mate commentators had no fog of war, unlike the players. - Ez had fog of war, so he didn't see Zoe that's why he didn't expect that Q coming from nowhere. - if you slow down the video, you can see Q was actually missed, but it still hit EZ with some hitbox magic.
: See, here's the problem. You can't nerf JUST tank damage, otherwise they will be left in the dust. Because despite being able to 100-0 a squishy without items, a tank dies in 2-3 seconds in a fight. If you nerf tank damage, but let everyone else get away, tanks will die in 2-3 seconds AND will not do enough damage to kill anyone. Which makes them literally useless. If tanks are to lose some damage, then EVERYONE must lose some damage, so that tanks can go back to being tanky.
"If you nerf tank damage, but let everyone else get away, tanks will die in 2-3 seconds AND will not do enough damage to kill anyone. Which makes them literally useless." wait wat ? If they cant kill, they are useless? Tanks are the meatshields, the teamfight initiators. They shouldn't kill anyone... They are full of utility and cc and tankiness. They are not for killing but assisting. If everybody does too much damage and tanks die in few secs as you said, then Rito should buff tanks survivability and then nerf their damage into the dust. Otherwise, they'll remain upgraded Juggernauts.
Skorch (NA)
: Hmm... Let me just check LoG real quick Jarvan: 53% winrate. Yorick: 53.5% winrate. Twitch 51.3% winrate. OK. Hell i havent even SEEN a twitch in like... 20 games. This is becoming a bigger meme than Yasuo.
Winrate alone means nothing Jarvan: 53% win rate with 22% pick rate Twitch: 51.3% and 6% pick rate Yorick: 53% win rate and 2% pick rate. http://na.op.gg/champion/yorick/statistics/top Rito should buff towers or nerf grasp, but they instead nerf Yorick who is mostly played by mains. Really clever.
: gp bug against yorick
Not a bug. Walkers have AoE resistance
Korios (EUNE)
: Is there some lore behind arclight Yorick?
Nope. He was a monk not some fancy, children's favorite superhero
: Yorick Mistwalkers fail to Leap
ohh so its a bug? I've noticed also.... I thought its a ninja nerf for yorick but I hope not
Bârd (NA)
: Nope. {{champion:164}} passive lets her win every trade against Trynd, her E lets her choose her fights, and her ult makes it impossible for Trynd to reach her ranged allies. {{champion:122}} interrupts his spin disengage with grab, extending trades longer than Trynd wants. His bleed does more than Trynd can heal, meaning that it will often secure him a kill on Trynd after his ult wears off. {{champion:245}} can trade very well with Trynd, can kite him, and can disable him for a large portion of his ult. {{champion:3}} has enough CC and protective potential that Trynd isn't gonna be killing anybody. He also has tons of damage early, so Trynd doesn't exactly want to fight the guy. {{champion:150}} runs away when Trynd tries to engage, using Hyper and Hop to keep a distance while boomerangs slow him down. Mega form gives him some decent sustain as well. {{champion:79}} lots of damage, sustain for days, and disengage for when things get hairy. {{champion:74}} If Trynd tries to engage, stun and walk away. The passive speed is great here. {{champion:39}} if he goes in, stun him, get a good trade, and back off. Your W (and if needed, your ult) lets you sustain. {{champion:59}} Poke with Q and trade with your passive. If he tries to engage on you, shield yourself and clip him with the flag and drag on your way out. Trynd often runs ignite instead of TP, so forcing him to back is devastating. {{champion:24}} E when he walks up to you to trade, and then Q onto him if he spins out. You have dodge (E) and tons of armor (R) so he can't really fight you. He can try to run away, but leap strike can follow him when he spins. {{champion:126}} Poke the shit out of him. If he tries to go in, smack him away and continue poking. Trynd needs to hit things to get meaningful sustain, but if he's too low to safely hit things, he CAN'T sustain. {{champion:10}} Poke him. Slow him when he goes in. Put a second point into your heal at some point if you find yourself getting out sustained. {{champion:85}} Poke, farm, and disengage with a rotation of your basic abilities whenever he goes in on you. {{champion:240}} Kled can fight Trynd pre-6 if you chose your fights wisely. By no means a free lane, but one you can absolutely win. Get Tabi and BEAT THE EVERLOVING SHIT OUT OF THAT FLERGERSCHTERPEDER, but do so carefully. Your passive makes you pretty hard to towerdive, so he can't just run up to you and kill you under it. {{champion:117}} Kinda hard to kill somebody if you are a squirrel. Oh, and she also has slows, a shield, and a massive HP boost. She has some kill potential on Trynd, but Trynd has very little on her. {{champion:80}} a hard counter. Be mindful of your mana, but that's pretty much it. {{champion:78}} SO. FUCKING. TANKY. {{champion:133}} Your W passive and Vault make it easy to kite Trynd, and nearsight is pure evil. You can also shut down all of his split pushes with your ult, so that's nice. {{champion:58}} just wins the lane by killing Trynd multiple times pre-6, effectively negating Tryndamere. Hell, he can still do it post-6. {{champion:92}} It's Riven. Riven can win every lane if you outplay your opponent. Trynd isn't her easiest lane, but neither is he the hardest. {{champion:68}} chips him down with flamespitter. If he tries to engage, scrap shield and double-tazer to run away. {{champion:35}} in top lane is all about baiting people into cleverly placed traps. Who better to do that against than a guy who recklessly goes in constantly? Also, twoshiv is very effective on Trynd coming out of ult, and Shaco almost always runs ignite anyways. {{champion:98}} builds tanky, does decent damage, has an escape, and has that W. {{champion:27}} wins the lane without even fighting you. {{champion:14}} look up "tilterella". AD Sion can fuck up Tryndamere so badly that he will never get rolling. {{champion:50}} Nobody wants to brawl a Swain. That's just not a good idea. Dude's lane dominant, does damage all game, and is tanky. {{champion:223}} this guy is a pain. Whittling him down is slow thanks to Thick Skin, while all inning him is suicide. {{champion:17}} blinds are blinds. {{champion:48}} he can fight Tryndamere decently, and the MS discrepence with his W and E lets him kite out Trynd ult. {{champion:83}} If Trynd walks onto you, place a W in front of you and walk into it. If he spins on you, W around yourself and walk out of it. Sustain with Q, chip him down with E and ghouls. That's enough typing for one post. YOU figure out the rest of them.
"If Trynd walks onto you, place a W in front of you and walk into it. If he spins on you, W around yourself and walk out of it. Sustain with Q, chip him down with E and ghouls." You clearly have no clue, how hard Trynd destroys Yorick. Just pls remain silent, if you dont know something.
Queš (EUW)
: As a Yorick main I d stick with current Yorick
yeah. And I d stick with the pre-work yorick. But nobody really cares. The change is coming, which is definitely not a nerf. Thats the point. If your really a main You have to understand that.
Queš (EUW)
: Yorick's PBE changes...
WoW it not a nerf. Its a change. You forget the fact, that if you will land your E Ghouls will attack and hit immediately. Its a garanteed AA for ghouls Live MWs just sooooo unreliable. Even if I hit my enemy with E they jump on him but cant AA, because he just runs away. Try to kill rift scuttler with the ghouls and E only. You will know what I am talking about. Also ghouls jumping distance is increased for 40%.
Sharjo (EUW)
: Sion got his first post rework skin after over a year and a half. Gangplank first post VGU skin was Dreadnova, which was over a year after his VGU too.
Nope. GP's Captain Gankplank skin came out with his rework.
: {{champion:163}} {{champion:420}}
They are not equivalent to Yorick. Yorick is the 77th champion and 6 years old. He has still only 2 buyable skins. Meanwhile there isnt any older champ who does not have at least 3 or 4 .
: > [{quoted}](name=Xavanic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2kaA9ZjW,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2017-04-12T06:45:59.695+0000) > > Lulus poly is pretty much a stun, just more obnoxius you can still reposition while you're hit by it. it's a blind+silence if anything. doesn't even slow. and it lasts for like 1 second
according to wiki : Polymorph Duration: 1.25 / 1.5 / 1.75 / 2 / 2.25 It's a point and click ability with zero counterplay and 7 sec CD.
Rioter Comments
ltmetal (NA)
: In my dream balance environment, all new and reworked champions would be disabled in ranked and unbannable in normal draft.
Ín my dream i have normal draft
: Note that I don't know if this works on the new client. It still works on the old one just fine, though your main page is very outdated (patch 4.15 notes, etc) Posted a few months ago: You can actually get it back! I can't take credit for this, but after months of being frustrated about this, I checked to see if someone had found a solution, and I found this Reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/4rhymk/what_happened_to_the_spectate_high_elo_players/ Instructions: Go to C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client_config_na\releases\0.0.0.58\deploy\ and find the file called "lol.properties" (This is a text file, so open it with a text editor. You will need to adjust your folder path depending on install location or version changes.) Find this line: lobbyLandingURL=https://frontpage.na.leagueoflegends.com/$localeCode/client/landing Change it to: lobbyLandingURL= Save the file. (It's also a good idea to save a backup of the original in case you wish to revert easily.) What the client seems to do is load a webpage onto the main client page. When you remove this URL, the client will show a different layout, and the Spectate Live section will be on the upper left of the main page. Since this change is just preventing a page from loading (You could also possibly just block this with your firewall instead of altering the file, but I haven't tested this.), I don't believe that this is against Riot's terms of service, and they're still providing the old spectate functionality. This doesn't change the in-game files in any way. Again, I can't take credit for this, but let your friends know that they can spectate again if they wish!
Awesome, Its working !!! Thanks!
Show more

ShirukuSama

Level 45 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion