: > [{quoted}](name=SkeltzAlukard,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AR4i3aAB,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2017-10-13T16:21:37.902+0000) > > lmao ignore this pls. i made this thread when i was a hardstuck silver 3 kid And this too. I was an egoistic fuck back then. Wow. How time flies
> [{quoted}](name=The Spicy Crit,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AR4i3aAB,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2018-10-22T07:00:29.096+0000) > > And this too. I was an egoistic fuck back then. Wow. How time flies What the fuck, why do i still keep doing this shit.
Vizulix (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SkeltzAlukard,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nEbzELmq,comment-id=002c00020000,timestamp=2018-05-12T07:34:29.881+0000) > > Still makes you a shitty silver player that complains about Yasuo. I thought yall stopped complaining in s6 when u realized that u suck Hey. If you want to disagree with me that's fine. But at least make a reasonable counter argument instead of bringing my rank into play. For a higher elo and thus superior player in deciding game balance, it should be easy for to refute all my arguments with a well researched counter argument of your own right? Also the chap has a 30ish% ban rate in diamond+ so looks like the people who aren't shitty silver players like me also don't like playing against him.
> [{quoted}](name=Vizulix,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nEbzELmq,comment-id=002c000200000000,timestamp=2018-05-12T07:49:43.690+0000) > > Hey. If you want to disagree with me that's fine. But at least make a reasonable counter argument instead of bringing my rank into play. For a higher elo and thus superior player in deciding game balance, it should be easy for to refute all my arguments with a well researched counter argument of your own right? > > Also the chap has a 30ish% ban rate in diamond+ so looks like the people who aren't shitty silver players like me also don't like playing against him. Hey, sorry man, i was a fkn kiddo back then and i thought that platinum is a good rank lol. Sorry for that, i have changed now !
: i think a good way to nerf him is putting crit chance of ALL items and champios at 40% max or 35 crit doesnt have to be 100% not even in dota is 100% ,theres a rule in dungeons and dragons that says only if you roll a natural 20 ok lets see how many 20 can you roll in 5 seconds?(averange max attack speed 2 hit per second) want more range?ok 10 seconds probably 1 or 2 or none at all the problem here is the wall and the crit
> [{quoted}](name=SuperMewKitty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nEbzELmq,comment-id=004d,timestamp=2018-05-11T23:45:13.908+0000) > > i think a good way to nerf him is putting crit chance of ALL items and champios at 40% max or 35 > crit doesnt have to be 100% not even in dota is 100% ,theres a rule in dungeons and dragons that says only if you roll a natural 20 > ok lets see how many 20 can you roll in 5 seconds?(averange max attack speed 2 hit per second) want more range?ok 10 seconds > probably 1 or 2 or none at all > the problem here is the wall and the crit That makes this shitty game even more RNG.
4eva (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Risk of Rain,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nEbzELmq,comment-id=002c00000001,timestamp=2018-05-11T13:07:21.452+0000) > > it is a real argument, your rank directly translates into your knowledge of the game. mechanics are completely irrelevant, you need to play smart to climb nowadays. and if someone is low rank, you can and should disregard w/e they say about the game balance. No, let them be. They're silver. They're smart. They're hardstuck cuz of their shitty teams.
Vizulix (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SkeltzAlukard,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nEbzELmq,comment-id=002c,timestamp=2018-05-10T20:09:46.928+0000) > > Whenever someone makes a thread about Yasuo im gonna paste their division and winratio > > OP: > Silver 2 > 0 LP / 160W 136L > Win Ratio 54% > > Also, you've been Bronze3 0 lp last season and now you've got 54% WR in silver 2. That$ $urely a huge improvement ! Good job ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$) Mate, if you're implying I got boosted here, I didn't. I got over my shitty "my teammates are dragging me down mindset" and carried myself outta bronze by one tricking Veigar. If you'd care to look in my S7 champion records, you'd see.
> [{quoted}](name=Vizulix,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nEbzELmq,comment-id=002c0002,timestamp=2018-05-11T19:29:48.897+0000) > > Mate, if you're implying I got boosted here, I didn't. I got over my shitty "my teammates are dragging me down mindset" and carried myself outta bronze by one tricking Veigar. If you'd care to look in my S7 champion records, you'd see. Still makes you a shitty silver player that complains about Yasuo. I thought yall stopped complaining in s6 when u realized that u suck
: Who else is hyped about the new champion? [Pyke: The Bloodharbor Ripper]
If he's AD, he might become my new main. If he's AP, he sucks.
GodCarry (NA)
: I truly believe I was wrongfully banned. Please tell me what you think.
So what? I got banned here for flaming a silver player because he legit sucked a gigantic balls in that game, not saying a f word, n word or some shit like that. Just politely telling him that he should keep his mouth shut and not flame others because he's silver and he sucks. I didn't even try to ask riot to unban me because i already knew the answer. TLDR: Get over your ban, you ain't gonna get your account back, not while snowflakes are playing this game. To people that can't wait to report and ban somebody: If you got hurt because a random 12 year old internet kid told you to kill yourself, fuck yourself, called you names or stuff, then i don't really know what to think of you as a human being.
Dremiist (NA)
: Daily reminder: ninja tabi doesn't do much against the likes of rageblade,razor and botrk
Akaash (NA)
: People who think League is dying have never played a dying game.
Welp, idk what to think when once my friend list was full of online and in game or in queue people, now there are barely 4-5 people online daily. PUBG is gonna die due to it being retardedly demanding in terms of system requirements(not everyone has a good enough pc for pubg, including me) and that's the nature of battle royale games. It can't last forever. It's just horny ass 12-14 year olds that are keeping the game alive by stealing their parents credit cards at night. PS: Oh, and also, i ain't gone pay to play some unoptimized shitty ass battle royale game. As for Fortnite, i hope that it's gonna die very soon. That gay ass cartoon building game. Soon dropping DX10 support, so they gonna lose hella potato-pc players.
DW Diana (NA)
: If Malzahar was reworked by the guy that made Yasuo
They still didn't fire CertainlyT? LOL.
Vizulix (NA)
: Yasuo Needs To Be Changed
Whenever someone makes a thread about Yasuo im gonna paste their division and winratio OP: Silver 2 0 LP / 160W 136L Win Ratio 54% Also, you've been Bronze3 0 lp last season and now you've got 54% WR in silver 2. That$ $urely a huge improvement ! Good job ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$)
: u have a 45% winrate in silver and u think ur plat XDDDDDDDDDDDD
Rockman (NA)
: CertainlyT has done it again
Why don't you get rid of that guy already ? He's the most hated Rioter on forums afaik. He's done enough shit for this game.
: Before you say something i am not saying that you dont play well this game, you play tryndamere above gold 5 that is impressive because above gold 5 they know how to counter most champs like tryndamere. i was reading you posts and i agree with most of them this post i made was supposed to be a joke but ok do whatever you want.
> [{quoted}](name=LeandroJKD,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=99VXEmG5,comment-id=001300000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-30T21:38:15.818+0000) > > Before you say something i am not saying that you dont play well this game, you play tryndamere above gold 5 that is impressive because above gold 5 they know how to counter most champs like tryndamere. > > i was reading you posts and i agree with most of them this post i made was supposed to be a joke but ok do whatever you want. Yea. So sorry for being passive aggressive, i was on a tilt xd
: The point Your head Ok you are salty because you are plat too but do you realize that i am gold because i dont have engouth time to play ranked games, i have 58% rate with my two most played champions i could just keep playing the game until i get plat but as you said plat is not a good elo so why bother and you are plat v until you get at least Diamond 3 you cant make jokes about elo, and yes gold is not the best elo plat its not either however is above 70% of the players so i will take it. {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=LeandroJKD,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=99VXEmG5,comment-id=0013000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-30T21:24:50.641+0000) > > The point > > Your head > > Ok you are salty because you are plat too but do you realize that i am gold because i dont have engouth time to play ranked games, i have 58% rate with my two most played champions i could just keep playing the game until i get plat but as you said plat is not a good elo so why bother and you are plat v until you get at least Diamond 3 you cant make jokes about elo, and yes gold is not the best elo plat its not either however is above 70% of the players so i will take it. > > > > {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} This one was banned in Platinum 3, now it decayed in Platinum 5. Since you have never been in platinum , you now can decay if you don't play for 28 days. That's what this account did. You can check it's mmr and see where it was :D Have a good one, and stop shittalking platinum, you prolly wont ever make it to platinum :D Sry to break ur dreams.
: Someone needs to go back on there meds, lets go to the doctor together we'll get you some happy pills! But for some context nobody is playing the victim as you say it both parties are to blame offender, and the guy who started trolling due to flame both are to be punished. I do report toxic players i'm a toxic player myself at times and it deserves to be punished it's not being a "oversensitive little schmuk" it's the rules of the game and as said above all offenders should be punished. And if someone does get banned even if they got troll baited it's their own fault get over it.
> [{quoted}](name=HellSingsDOG,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=LKnZqZLY,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2017-10-30T21:26:38.493+0000) > > Someone needs to go back on there meds, lets go to the doctor together we'll get you some happy pills! No, you need to go back in Minecraft and grief their carrot fields and houses because you're on a 12 year old kid level.
: People wonder why their teammates suddenly don't care and throw when they get flamed.
YOURE GETTING UPVOTED? AHAHAHAHAH THIS COMMUNITY IS SO FUCKING DUMB. The guy literally said "Flame me and i will troll" in a 74 word sentence. That's why the community is shit. That's why it's all running downhill, because you oversensitive little schmuks over populated the game. You're always acting like a victim, nobody can tell you "hey, can you play a little bit passive", you will instantly start trolling and throwing the game because you think that you deserve the best ? Not only that, but you troll-asses will report them for being negative towards you, the one who told you to play safe will get perma banned, he's gonna have a dead account, his hours of playing are useless now, his money spent on an account is literally spent on nothing now. Deep in your soul, you all know that you're bad, but you just dont want to admit it, instead, you report everyone and start trolling. You say that you don't care about rank ? Fine, you will stay in gold 5 forever because of your attitude. But hey, after all, i'd rather play with a 45% winrate 0/21 kda player than with a flamer who carries me :)))) After all, i want to have fun in this game, i dont want to climb :)))) Im happy with my Silver 5 rank and my 36% winrate :))))))). Cannot believe, guy literally said that he will intentionally throw the game if someone calls him out and you upvote that... Fucking silver community. GOSH.
: Fun fact the ahri was plat.
> [{quoted}](name=LeandroJKD,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=99VXEmG5,comment-id=00130000,timestamp=2017-10-30T19:23:03.143+0000) > > Fun fact the ahri was plat. Another hardstuck silver that thinks that platinum is a good elo. Holy. OK you're gold 5. Dont need to say. That's still silver.
: > [{quoted}](name=HellOnHeels22,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=99VXEmG5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-29T22:28:09.412+0000) > > Game 1 > HellOnHeels22: OMFG > HellOnHeels22: SHUT UP LUX > HellOnHeels22: you > HellOnHeels22: IM PLAYING SAFE > HellOnHeels22: YOU JUST TOLD ME TO PLAY SAFE, NOW YOUR GOING TO BITCH AT ME FOR PLAYING SAFE< MAKE UP YOUR MIND > HellOnHeels22: reporting lux for being toxic > HellOnHeels22: talk all the shit you want, the more reports i can give the better, im not trolling, i was playing safe like i was told to do, > HellOnHeels22: REPORT ME FOR WHAT? > HellOnHeels22: how am i grieving?? lol i played in my lane pushing minions, i never gave up, i didnt go afk, i didnt say shit other than i was > > I just got a 24 game restriction for saying these few things, bc a lux died and said i wasnt doing anything, then told me to play safe bitching at me the entire game, so i played safe and got bitched out for playing it safe???? LIKE how??? I did what i was told yet i get the report?? AND i reported that lux for calling me a bitch and they didnt get anyhting done to them! HOW IS THAT RIGHT??? Also that was all that it said in the log, I copied and pasted what I was given. Yet another case where someone trolls a person, getting them to react, and the person BEING trolled gets a report. The reporting system in this game is a joke. Reporting people in video games is a joke... Like... how did Tyler the Creator say it? Something about getting up from the keyboard... not looking at the screen?
> [{quoted}](name=9asdfyh34ojth098,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=99VXEmG5,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-10-29T22:40:22.877+0000) > > Yet another case where someone trolls a person, getting them to react, and the person BEING trolled gets a report. > > The reporting system in this game is a joke. > > Reporting people in video games is a joke... Like... how did Tyler the Creator say it? Something about getting up from the keyboard... not looking at the screen? U getting downvoted by over sensitive nolifing hardstuck silvers :') Funny community, can't wait to get bored of this game. Im not joking, im dead serious. This game has a nice concept, nice gameplay, well.. WAS fun to play once, now im playing only for rank, but does this game have the WORST community. Even Minecraft and SAMP were better than this. Holy shit. Reporting is a joke, it's true. There shouldn't be a report option unless a game is ruined by trolling or someone got a death threat from some 12 year old internet warrior. That's what i would punish. Let's be real, i think nobody is THAT braindead in this community to get killed inside or to try to commit suicide because some random internet warrior told him to kill himself or that he 's a ni**er or a fa##ot or something like that. Atleast you can mute someone, you don't need to take his hours and hours of work, and thousands of dollars literally wasted on skins and stuff in this game away from him because you didn't like his words. SIGH. CANT WAIT TO STOP PLAYING THIS GAME.
Kikirino (NA)
: We need more missions like the Halloween missions
Ahris (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SkeltzAlukard,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4KENaf2b,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2017-10-26T18:20:37.867+0000) > > Even gold players ? Fuck u talking about, why EVEN ? The whole balance team is literally silver, gold 5 max, and im not even joking. Literally a bronze player can see what's op and what's not Im gold so i didnt want to speak from other divisions perspective lol
> [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4KENaf2b,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2017-10-26T18:25:30.191+0000) > > Im gold so i didnt want to speak from other divisions perspective lol Hah :"D Ye, you learned that the balance team members are lower elo than you :')
deathgod5 (EUW)
: History of reporting in League of Legends: part 1 the tribunal.
How to make players reform, how to end the toxicity ? Someone from Riot. HAAA, I HAVE A GREAT IDEA. LET'S PERMANENTLY BAN THEIR ACCOUTNS HAHAHA. Riot games: Hmm, that's actually a really good idea. But it will be unfair because other players will be able to do that via tribunal HAHA, BUT WHAT IF WE GET RID OF THAT THING AND IMPLEMENT A STATIC SYSTEM THAT PERMABANS IF A SENTENCE HAS "KYS" OR "FUCK YOU" HAHAHA ? Riot games: holy fuck, this guy knows what's up. Lets do it boiz Riot games: But wait, what if a system makes a mistake ? There will be like 10000 tickets about it. HAHA, BUT WE WILL JUST SEND THEM AN AUTOMATIC MESSAGE HOW THEIR BAN WAS TOTALLY CORRECT AND THAT SYSTEM WORKS AS INTENDED HAHAHA. Riot games: k.
: Why are players punished for winning games?
> [{quoted}](name=Ulquiorra0123,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=N989kARK,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-26T03:54:29.125+0000) > > I want to hear a response from Riot on this because this has gotten to a point of stupidity now. How is it that I can go 7-0 with decent teammates, and then immediately after that win streak see 20 games that are borderline unwinnable because teammates just get destoyed solo. The MMR difference in the last two games was about 200 on average in favor of the enemy team. Now I understand that winning alot of games boosts MMR alot, but I shouldn't be punished with innately worse teammates just because I'm decent at the game. I cannot stop an Ornn from getting solo killed 5 times in 8 minutes without having the godly ability of future sight, but it is almost like you expect players to have this ability while climbing. Like I had a game where my top laner got destroyed solo by a Tryndamere, and did very well for me and my team in that game, I did damn well everything to win that game and delayed a long time, but alas cannot stop people from split pushing top while they are taking bot and mid inhib... The next game I got that tryndamere on my team and we completely roflstomped the enemy team into oblivion just purely because I got fed from the same good play as the game before and he was competent enough to not die 12 times in 10 minutes. The difference between the two games though is insane, one is a complete and utter loss and the other is a complete and utter win. Why? Because one game had teammates that completely got destroyed, and the other they went even and I was allowed to let my skill show. > > I am almost positive the issue here is that the game matches on MMR alone and that means that anyone on a win streak will get punished heavily by having 5 enemies better than your 4 allies because your MMR is in a different division. But that Isn't fair and completely destroys the concept of climbing. You should be matched based on division not MMR or anything like that. This isn't a 1v1 game, we do not have control over the game as a whole. If I am strictly better than my MMR, I should be climbing, not scrounging for wins just because teammates are at a distinct disadvantage PURELY BECAUSE I AM ON THEIR TEAM. I do not blame my teammates either, it isn't their fault that the game matchmakes a gold 4 enemy to a silver 4 ally... yes this happens, and it happens alot. > > Of course this is speaking from experience, but it seems like I win every single game where the MMR is even in teammates and enemies, and lose every game where it isn't. And more often than not, the games are even after a loss streak, and incredibly imbalanced on a win streak. I feel like at this point it doesn't come down to how well I play, and more how well the game was matchmade, and that to me is just unfair. My ability to play the game should matter, not a dice roll on whether the game wanted to screw me out of a win or not. I guess onto another 18-23 games where I tank MMR with every game being unwinnable... > > TLDR; Wins and Losses alike just feel unsatisfactory because I have no impact on either. Losses come down to teammates being worse than the opponents, and wins come down to me just being better than the enemy in my position and my teammates going even. Matchmaking sucks, I like hard games, but not unwinnable ones. You're really salty about not being able to make it to gold 5, arent you ?
Ahris (NA)
: They act so smart about game balance but it shows that even gold players understand what is strong and what is not more than them. When you try to talk to them about the game, they use the SAME argument people who do not understand the game AT ALL use. To those kind of people, you cannot argue with them. I tried to discuss with them, but in the end they ignore. What is the point of having player communication if their reasoning is already full of loopholes and resort to their poweful tool of ignoring if Riot's way of thinking is becoming EXTREMELY boring. They rework champ into one dimensional champ that removes the uniqueness of playing them. Making it one direction just makes the champ who has the better one dimensional champ to take over(when meta finally becomes favorable to them). Then that champ is nerfed. Then the cycle continues. They scream counterplay but allows ADC to have no counterplay to their autos and makes the players who are playing the champ either feel stupid of playing it or be extremely broken and have it nerfed sooner or later because every other champ has been nerfed. Even the stats nerf/buff to change the meta is a very amateur way to balance. The balance team has been pretty trash and ruined League of Legends. They did a ton of unneeded reworks that made champs stupid to play/touch.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4KENaf2b,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-26T03:02:33.473+0000) > > They act so smart about game balance but it shows that even gold players understand what is strong and what is not more than them. > > When you try to talk to them about the game, they use the SAME argument people who do not understand the game AT ALL use. To those kind of people, you cannot argue with them. I tried to discuss with them, but in the end they ignore. What is the point of having player communication if their reasoning is already full of loopholes and resort to their poweful tool of ignoring if > > Riot's way of thinking is becoming EXTREMELY boring. They rework champ into one dimensional champ that removes the uniqueness of playing them. Making it one direction just makes the champ who has the better one dimensional champ to take over(when meta finally becomes favorable to them). Then that champ is nerfed. Then the cycle continues. > > They scream counterplay but allows ADC to have no counterplay to their autos and makes the players who are playing the champ either feel stupid of playing it or be extremely broken and have it nerfed sooner or later because every other champ has been nerfed. > > Even the stats nerf/buff to change the meta is a very amateur way to balance. The balance team has been pretty trash and ruined League of Legends. They did a ton of unneeded reworks that made champs stupid to play/touch. Even gold players ? Fuck u talking about, why EVEN ? The whole balance team is literally silver, gold 5 max, and im not even joking. Literally a bronze player can see what's op and what's not
Rioter Comments
: Do you just use this account to shit talk silvers?
> [{quoted}](name=Jackalopeer,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qKaY2LyM,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-26T08:05:11.790+0000) > > Do you just use this account to shit talk silvers? I'd use this one, but i see no point since its banned and i want to level my new one. Fun fact: This one got permabanned cuz i shittalked silvers in a normal game :)
Chermorg (NA)
: Well.. It could be for him advertising boosting services on his twitter. Or it could've been a manual ban for toxicity given his twitter and some clips I've watched of him. Regardless, don't expect an official statement from Riot on his punishment without his permission - more than likely anything we find out will be through him posting it on twitter. ---- ######**EDIT** - comment copied from below to add more information here I'll add this into my first comment also for clarity, but he advertised it on October 10th: >[Last call for late season < 30 days left! DM for prices.](https://twitter.com/LoLTarzaned/status/917782431821979648) >Opening 2017 Boosting Service with only BEST of NA. >Orders from Bronze - RANK 1 >DM for business Inquiries, starting immediately :) Further, he admits to having multiple other accounts suspended on his twitter (from the looks of it not just chat restrictions but actual bans), so it's not out of the question Riot is punishing his main account. As others have said, he can't just think that if he's an ass on smurfs that his good account is free from the chopping block.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=imETP5vR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-16T17:32:13.701+0000) > > Well.. It could be for him advertising boosting services on his twitter. Or it could've been a manual ban for toxicity given his twitter and some clips I've watched of him. > > Regardless, don't expect an official statement from Riot on his punishment without his permission - more than likely anything we find out will be through him posting it on twitter. I don't understand your policy at all. Basically, people cannot have a private life and right to say what they want out of the game. Okay, if he said something bad about Riot or any of you in game then okay, ban him. But being banned because of "twitter and some clips you've watched of him" is a total bullshit. What's next ? Riot going to monitor our microphones so they can hear if we're toxic towards other players by yelling in our house ?
: Dude. Of all Rioter's it's Meddler that you try to take a dump on?
> [{quoted}](name=SpecterVonBaren,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AgVbryXQ,comment-id=000000000003,timestamp=2017-10-16T17:16:35.753+0000) > > Dude. Of all Rioter's it's Meddler that you try to take a dump on? Fearless. Whenever i made a thread how Vayne is an obnoxious champion due to her kit allowing her to ALWAYS come back in the game and not get outdueled even if 0/9 , that thread got downvoted by silver and bronze Vayne onetricks because having an ADC with self-peel, situational hard CC, tank & squishy burst, stealth and random +30 movement speed buffs while being slippery as hell is "okay" but having a melee champ with the doubled crit chance is unhealthly and should be removed. qq
Dr Yasuuo (EUNE)
: A few words about the current state of the game.
lmao ignore this pls. i made this thread when i was a hardstuck silver 3 kid
: At what point did I say that? Is that why you are so triggered?
> [{quoted}](name=Spank the Fox,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7KlAZisy,comment-id=00000000000100010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-11T16:48:21.386+0000) > > At what point did I say that? > > Is that why you are so triggered? No. Im triggered cuz you've questioned "How to outplay Tryndamere's auto attacks" while you're Silver. This champion is literally useless past gold 3 and players who make it past gold 3 with Tryhdamere only should have a reserved place in the heaven.
: Yes, continue to disregard anything I've said. Guess English education is really lacking over there. Also, Australia is a little island? Funny way to say continent
> [{quoted}](name=Spank the Fox,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7KlAZisy,comment-id=000000000001000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-11T11:06:41.550+0000) > > Yes, continue to disregard anything I've said. Guess English education is really lacking over there. > > Also, Australia is a little island? Funny way to say continent You're trying to convince me that OCE is better than both EUNE and EUW ? Bro, you're literally a meme server.
: I would never go on a date with someone who found me attractive tbh
Tbh if someone wanted to date you cuz of your jokes and humor i'd reccomend them to visit a doctor aswell.
: K.Y.S. = Kill Yourself. Stop making other bs assumption. (To suspended players)
Drugoth (NA)
: Lol. Feel better?
> [{quoted}](name=3SheetsTotheWind,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1qkd8Ols,comment-id=00280000,timestamp=2017-10-10T16:54:28.062+0000) > > Lol. Feel better? yea
Drugoth (NA)
: Permabanned? There are reasons Riot tells you you're 0.006% of the community.
Yes. Im in 0.0006% cuz im alot better than y'all silver schmuks
: a) I'm Gold 4 and rising. OP.GG is delayed. I mean, you can see mu stats and even realize I find Gold games easy. b) \> talking shit about servers when you play on the shithole known as EUNE. Keep it up!
> [{quoted}](name=Spank the Fox,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7KlAZisy,comment-id=00000000000100010000,timestamp=2017-10-09T05:38:09.234+0000) > > a) I'm Gold 4 and rising. OP.GG is delayed. I mean, you can see mu stats and even realize I find Gold games easy. > > b) \> talking shit about servers when you play on the shithole known as EUNE. > > Keep it up! Wait ? You got internet on your island ? Unbelieveable. Now make an account on a real server and gl getting out of silver 5.
: Why are there never anymore chat bans?
I skipped a tier on this acc because someone told me to kill myself and i quoted him "Kys ???" and got banned for that. That guy is still playing while my account is permanently banned :) And Riot was in their typical mood "Our system works as intented, and you were a little bit negative so you deserved your punishment". Okay.
FireDrizzle (EUNE)
: New rune "Last Stand"
Dont worry, tanks will be even more OP so Tryndamere wont be able to do nothing..
Palhum (EUW)
: well that's just rude
> [{quoted}](name=Palhum,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dWPtfRU1,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2017-10-08T16:43:42.876+0000) > > well that's just rude Ik, sorry. Just mad because there's no justice in this game at all. Not your fault tho. Idk why i said those things. Gonna delete.
: > [{quoted}](name=SkeltzAlukard,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7kdTp5vE,comment-id=000c0001,timestamp=2017-10-07T20:45:26.404+0000) > > Bronze 2 > 22 LP / 38W 45L > Win Ratio 46% > > My god. 80% of the balance team is like this. That's the reason why the game is as GOOD. And you're one of the assholes that think rank actually matters. Your point is what?
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7kdTp5vE,comment-id=000c00010000,timestamp=2017-10-08T14:02:34.823+0000) > > And you're one of the assholes that think rank actually matters. Your point is what? If you were a higher division then you would understand the problems with this game ma bronzerino man :)
: Star Guardian Miss Fortune completed!!!!
BURRY ME BETWEEN THOSE TITTIES PLESAE
: Nice Meme, Tryndamere main. How do you outplay your point and click AAs? :^)
> [{quoted}](name=Spank the Fox,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7KlAZisy,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2017-10-08T05:32:44.707+0000) > > Nice Meme, Tryndamere main. > > How do you outplay your point and click AAs? :^) Oh my god, Oceania gold 5. How dare you to post something and not to get rank and server shamed ?
: If season 8 doesn't make marksmen thoroughly weaker in practice than they are now
I left this game. Played since season 4 and NEVER EVER been so dissapointed like in season 7. We had assassins and ULTRA MEGA GIGA OVERTURNED lethality that has been abused by ranged champions (marksmen) earlier this year. Colossus mastery. Then random tank item buffs which made them even more broken than they are. Lulu. Draven. Ardent's Censer. Janna. And ADCs being broken, not because of the supports, but because of cheap zeal items and range advantage. You literally cannot touch the adc. If you play an auto attacking melee champion 50% of your damage will be negated with tabi and thornmail. I really see no reason to play this game anymore. It's shit.
Durzaka (NA)
: Why are ADCs in worlds starting Relic Shield?
Such a butthurt community. Glad i left. Just have to make this "lemme check forum" daily thing dissapear and i will leave for real. EDIT: The simple answer: GOOOOOOOOOOOLD
: Perhaps you worded it differently hehe
> [{quoted}](name=Redrigoth,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=kvlvkR5N,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2017-10-08T08:30:45.479+0000) > > Perhaps you worded it differently hehe Ya. Could be xd
: Mmm...Yeah. I'm gonna have to disagree. The only big issue is turrets being tissue paper. Besides that? It's all pretty good. The far worse issue is the board's entitlement. They think that _only_ their opinion matters.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7kdTp5vE,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2017-10-07T17:14:25.857+0000) > > Mmm...Yeah. I'm gonna have to disagree. The only big issue is turrets being tissue paper. Besides that? It's all pretty good. > > The far worse issue is the board's entitlement. They think that _only_ their opinion matters. Bronze 2 22 LP / 38W 45L Win Ratio 46% My god. 80% of the balance team is like this. That's the reason why the game is as GOOD.
: Was that a thing he did? Must have been before my time
> [{quoted}](name=warpenguin555,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0pf3dJEl,comment-id=00240000,timestamp=2017-10-07T14:35:42.873+0000) > > Was that a thing he did? Must have been before my time No, afaik , no. But it should become a thing.
: Ezreal has met his yearly quota of doing something annoying
: full ad team comps don't get punished enough...
Uhm what ? You wan't to negate 100% of the damage just because you bought Ninja Tabi on your shitty mage ? Who the hell plays mages also, you're a masochist.
: Make all champs available in practice tool
When i made this topic it was downvoted to oblivion because "We already have a free week rotation". This community...
Show more

SkeltzAlukard

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion