: we played a different S7 it seems... Damage and snowball was not as bad as now, but only by a small margin. People where still explodeing left and right and games snowballed alot. If you want teamfights that played out beyond the first engage and games not beeing basically over past 14min, try S5 or older, cause anything after preseason 6 already was fucked up.
> [{quoted}](name=Sire Hippington,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LXeIfo2o,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-09-21T13:48:24.125+0000) > > we played a different S7 it seems... > Damage and snowball was not as bad as now, but only by a small margin. People where still explodeing left and right and games snowballed alot. > If you want teamfights that played out beyond the first engage and games not beeing basically over past 14min, try S5 or older, cause anything after preseason 6 already was fucked up. I meant that it was better than s9 , I agree that even s7 was getting more oneshotty/hard snowbally. But to an extent I was fine with. Now its just absolutely ridicilous
Rαy (EUW)
: I just played a game of Kalista, because I used to love playing her back in seasons 5-7. She's a laning monster, so I had my fun smashing botlane. However, as soon as "teamfights" started (these 3 second oneshot fiestas we are having nowadays), I was quickly brought back to reality, when a 2/2/0 Kassadin flashed on me and dealt 1.600 damage in "0.00s". Yeah, his ult was stacked, it's still unreasonable though. Game was so much fun before season 8. It's sad. There are neither skill expression or calm, calculated fights anymore; just button mashing scenarios over and over again.
> [{quoted}](name=Rαy,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LXeIfo2o,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-09-20T22:16:41.389+0000) > > I just played a game of Kalista, because I used to love playing her back in seasons 5-7. She's a laning monster, so I had my fun smashing botlane. > > However, as soon as "teamfights" started (these 3 second oneshot fiestas we are having nowadays), I was quickly brought back to reality, when a 2/2/0 Kassadin flashed on me and dealt 1.600 damage in "0.00s". Yeah, his ult was stacked, it's still unreasonable though. > > Game was so much fun pre season 8. It's sad. There are neither skill expression or calm, calculated fights anymore; just button mashing scenarios over and over again. Legit true, couldnt agree more ^^ I dont feel like there is any skill expression
: The game currently sucks donkey balls, due to an abundance of dmg, mobility and snowball (thanks plates, but no thanks - how about giving no gold?). I remember when only a handful of champions had crazy mobility, and when assassins had to poke you to 50-60% health at least, before all-inning... Riot: But mobile champions are played more! You think? It's not just because they are "more fun", due to more options, it's simply that the mobility makes them flat out better, in this misposition-slightly-and-explode meta you're apparently striving for. As they are better at punishing mispositioning, and escaping mispositioning. So kindly, fuck you, get a brain and fix this game. Game primed for me at S4 to mid S5, which was the last season the game was good. Been a roll downhill, caught in a filled outdoor mobile toilet (yes, that's an analogy for your shit game). Do like WoW, introduce a S4/S5 game mode, and look as a horde of players change game modes. Which in turn would cement just how shit the current iteration of League is.
> [{quoted}](name=Princess Bunhead,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LXeIfo2o,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-20T17:52:09.106+0000) > > The game currently sucks donkey balls, due to an abundance of dmg, mobility and snowball (thanks plates, but no thanks - how about giving no gold?). I remember when only a handful of champions had crazy mobility, and when assassins had to poke you to 50-60% health at least, before all-inning... > > Riot: But mobile champions are played more! > > You think? It's not just because they are "more fun", due to more options, it's simply that the mobility makes them flat out better, in this misposition-slightly-and-explode meta you're apparently striving for. As they are better at punishing mispositioning, and escaping mispositioning. So kindly, fuck you, get a brain and fix this game. > > Game primed for me at S4 to mid S5, which was the last season the game was good. Been a roll downhill, caught in a filled outdoor mobile toilet (yes, that's an analogy for your shit game). > > Do like WoW, introduce a S4/S5 game mode, and look as a horde of players change game modes. Which in turn would cement just how shit the current iteration of League is. I didnt mean to be so mean in general, but yes, I agree, champions are just overloaded, I mean look at garen/warwick idk E, compared to Akalis E, garen spins, warwick gets dmg reduction and fears people , Akali dashes backwards , throws a shuriken that deals damage , if hit champion/shroud, can be recasted to dash again to that spot , its just overloaded ^^
: Agreed. State of the game has gone down the drain.
Especially that the game feels often done at 10 minutes, and thats really really frustrating
Rioter Comments
: Do you think it's because they are ignoring his windwall bug? He has been hurt from the windwall randomly not blocking some things. He probably doesn't need buffs if the bug was fixed (It's like how they kept nerfing Sion but forgetting his E was bugged to have a larger hitbox last year).
> [{quoted}](name=Wild Geese,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zEBycTwt,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2019-08-20T18:59:04.737+0000) > > Do you think it's because they are ignoring his windwall bug? He has been hurt from the windwall randomly not blocking some things. > He probably doesn't need buffs if the bug was fixed (It's like how they kept nerfing Sion but forgetting his E was bugged to have a larger hitbox last year). it was a huge problem , but havent experienced any bugs since the last patch . I wasnt even playing him when windwall was working like 75% of the time, it was legit dumb
: Yes, sometimes. But not to the point of Azir levels that we've seen in the past.
> [{quoted}](name=Academy Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zEBycTwt,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T15:34:14.738+0000) > > Yes, sometimes. But not to the point of Azir levels that we've seen in the past. I still dont see the argument being broken, my point is that he is doing more than fine in Solo q, in every competitive region there is at least few yasuo one tricks in challenger, that means, he is playable at the highest possible level , and can get to the top. Means he is performing okay in Solo Q, Do you see any Annie one tricks in challenger ? No, because the champion is bad and deserves work, Yasuo doesnt . He is doing fine , besides performing okay in Solo Q , he still sees even PRO play (Sometimes) Can you explain to me now, how does the champion I just mentioned "Yasuo" deserves buffs ?
: I completely understood your point. It also makes a lot of sense. But that doesn't invalidate any buffs for him. Maybe what you want to say is to nerf his counters a bit since they are on the strong sides already? But nerfing so many champs because ONE champ is doing poorly won't fix Yasuo. Short answer: Just buff him. Not by a lot. Maybe a bit more MR for midlane specifically? He is fine on top, his mid is just insanely bad. Obviously, as you said, his counters are strong against him. Buffing a bit of MR won't get him to 60% winrate. We still don't know what kind of buffs he will get. EDIT: Look, I can see why people disagree with me BUT the circle jerk about Yasuo has to stop. OP is challenger but his post is that of an iron player. 0 stats, 0 facts. There are a lot of people high elo with certain champs that are either trash tier or just meta/strong. Yasuo isn't meta nor is he strong, in high elo.
> [{quoted}](name=HopeStartsWithU,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zEBycTwt,comment-id=00030003000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-20T15:23:33.043+0000) > > I completely understood your point. It also makes a lot of sense. But that doesn't invalidate any buffs for him. Maybe what you want to say is to nerf his counters a bit since they are on the strong sides already? But nerfing so many champs because ONE champ is doing poorly won't fix Yasuo. > > Short answer: Just buff him. Not by a lot. Maybe a bit more MR for midlane specifically? He is fine on top, his mid is just insanely bad. Obviously, as you said, his counters are strong against him. Buffing a bit of MR won't get him to 60% winrate. > > We still don't know what kind of buffs he will get. > > EDIT: Look, I can see why people disagree with me BUT the circle jerk about Yasuo has to stop. OP is challenger but his post is that of an iron player. 0 stats, 0 facts. There are a lot of people high elo with certain champs that are either trash tier or just meta/strong. Yasuo isn't meta nor is he strong, in high elo. Listen dude, he doesnt need a fix ? :D What are you talking about, he is being successful in solo Q and ocassionally sees pro play, I dont know what is there a need to fix ??? When he is doing legit FINE everywhere holy f T_T What about ivern, kogmaw, maokai, heimerdinger, annie ,shyvana , sion , ornn etc. etc. they have almost no pick rate, some of them terrible win rate and dont see pro play ? Why would you not buff one of these instead of Yasuo that is in A FINE SPOT .-. EDIT: And no there are no players in Challenger elo, maybe in like wildcard regions, where they would get to that elo with a TRASH tier champion, do you see any Annie onetricks in challenger ? No
: What are they buffing?
> [{quoted}](name=Trist mid opop,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zEBycTwt,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-08-20T13:17:44.187+0000) > > What are they buffing? We dont know yet, but they have those intentions
Xhaiden (EUNE)
: The thing is... Yasuo is both an odd champ (has unusual game-play mechanics - compared to most champions) - and also a champion that demands "active play (it requires a high focus to the point where you're like an extension of him - not to mention it requires one to be almost constantly active)" - for someone to be good with him. You can relax when you get back from the fountain - or while the enemy team is dead (or away). Most of the other champs can be played more passive - so you can still be decent with them even if you're far from being at your best. You're not punished as much as you would be punished while playing Yasuo - and playing him more passive once in awhile. Apparently, this is what the devs handling Yasuo from Riot - still don't understand - why they still have unrealistic expectations from the ones playing Yasuo. His samurai theme may be really appealing to a huge number of Yasuo players - cause he's played by a lot of players that are bad with him - or they play him active one game and more passive the next (or something in between). And they get punished for it. Buffing Yasuo - won't make this players any better (unless they buff him so hard that it becomes way to OP "again" / they keep doing that once in awhile) - but it's sure to bring some extra unnecessary advantage to those who main him and are already in high elo (and climbing easy - while being so good with him). As the OP pointed out. Moe keeps proving that in most of his games... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zxHPM8YZt4 (from Yesterday - you can literally pick random videos from his channel).
> [{quoted}](name=Xhaiden,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zEBycTwt,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-08-20T14:27:06.580+0000) > > The thing is... Yasuo is both an odd champ (has unusual game-play mechanics - compared to most champions) - and also a champion that demands "active play (it requires a high focus to the point where you're like an extension of him - not to mention it requires one to be almost constantly active)" - for someone to be good with him. You can relax when you get back from the fountain - or while the enemy team is dead (or away). Most of the other champs can be played more passive - so you can still be decent with them even if you're far from being at your best. You're not punished as much as you would be punished while playing Yasuo - and playing him more passive once in awhile. > > Apparently, this is what the devs handling Yasuo from Riot - still don't understand - why they still have unrealistic expectations from the ones playing Yasuo. His samurai theme may be really appealing to a huge number of Yasuo players - cause he's played by a lot of players that are bad with him - or they play him active one game and more passive the next (or something in between). And they get punished for it. Buffing Yasuo - won't make this players any better (unless they buff him so hard that it becomes way to OP "again" / they keep doing that once in awhile) - but it's sure to bring some extra unnecessary advantage to those who main him and are already in high elo (and climbing easy - while being so good with him). As the OP pointed out. > > Moe keeps proving that in most of his games... > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zxHPM8YZt4 > (from Yesterday - you can literally pick random videos from his channel). There is a lot of champions that require agressive play and being active almost all the time, yasuo isnt even one of them in a lot of matchups, for example if you are laning/playing against leblanc, if the guy on leblanc know what he is doing , he almost cant win the lane itself, but heavily outscales ^^ I for example, if I know the leblanc is good, take AS, MR and health per level, and just farm, if she screws up I can kill her, otherwise I just play it out safely, and at 2 items she cant do anything to me
: So, what you say is: His counters are so insanely strong that the champ, Yasuo in our case, lacks completely and brings nothing to the table and there is absolutely no reason to pick him. Which just means he could need a buff. Not a strong one but at least a buff. Even going to plat+, his winrate is around 48%. All ranks is a (pretty balanced) 50%. But balancing around the lower elos doesn't make much sense because they don't get the full potential of hard to play champs, like Yasuo for example. Sorry but I fail to see why "his counters fuck him" is an argument. Fits every champion that argument. Point stands, no matter how many downvotes I get for that: Stat-wisey he needs a buff.
> [{quoted}](name=HopeStartsWithU,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zEBycTwt,comment-id=000300030000,timestamp=2019-08-20T14:25:51.393+0000) > > So, what you say is: His counters are so insanely strong that the champ, Yasuo in our case, lacks completely and brings nothing to the table and there is absolutely no reason to pick him. Which just means he could need a buff. Not a strong one but at least a buff. > > Even going to plat+, his winrate is around 48%. All ranks is a (pretty balanced) 50%. But balancing around the lower elos doesn't make much sense because they don't get the full potential of hard to play champs, like Yasuo for example. > > Sorry but I fail to see why "his counters fuck him" is an argument. Fits every champion that argument. > > Point stands, no matter how many downvotes I get for that: Stat-wisey he needs a buff. If you think this is the case, you dont understand the game at all, if you think Yasuo doesnt bring anything to do the table, why is he ocassionaly picked in PRO play ? If you think he is so bad , why are there so many challenger yasuo players ? Like, me for example ?
Bultz (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Slim Şhady,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zEBycTwt,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-08-20T12:04:52.582+0000) > > So Azir has 45% wr as a hyper carry, does it mean he needs a buff ? No ? Why does Yasuo need a buff ? Your points have nothing to do with my, can you please explain to me why do you want to buff a champion that has reasonable high number of players playing him/ onetricking him and being Challenger (highest elo possible) ? That means that its just in the player to make that champion work and be the highest rank possible . Also , he is seeing PRO play, not much but from time to time you see him in PRO play, does he need a buff ? And that is why Azir has all but become a niche pick for his mains one tricking him. Anyone not maining him gets easily crushed. Yes it means he needs buffs. My point has everything to do with buffing him. It’s absurd for a champion like Yasuo to have a less than 50% win rate. Yasuo having a high play rate is because he is popular, not strong. He is the most popular champion in the game. You can’t correlate the two with Yasuo. Just like his ban rate is high from just hate of the champion and not him actually being hard to counter. He has needed buff for ages.
> [{quoted}](name=Bultz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zEBycTwt,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T12:14:34.520+0000) > > And that is why Azir has all but become a niche pick for his mains one tricking him. Anyone not maining him gets easily crushed. Yes it means he needs buffs. My point has everything to do with buffing him. It’s absurd for a champion like Yasuo to have a less than 50% win rate. Yasuo having a high play rate is because he is popular, not strong. He is the most popular champion in the game. You can’t correlate the two with Yasuo. Just like his ban rate is high from just hate of the champion and not him actually being hard to counter. He has needed buff for ages. What , that doesnt make any sense, yasuo is supposed to be "hard to play" and having high play rate means that there arent only the "good" yasuos playing him, so he shouldnt have high win rate at all, especially thats the reason his win rate should be a little bit bellow 50% because non experienced players are playing him a lot and he is supposed to be "hard to play" so they should lose more than they win, when they dont know what they are doing
: If anything he needs tro be gutted
> [{quoted}](name=Hot LeBlanc Yuri,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zEBycTwt,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-20T12:15:50.039+0000) > > If anything he needs tro be gutted I dont think he needs to be gutted, but most certainly not buffed ^^
Psyrix (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=FederationFurry,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zEBycTwt,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T11:53:57.610+0000) > > Can you just like get lost, you stalker. I am tired of pathetic shills like you. Try not to get his juice in your eye. Nobody's opinion matters, its actually funny that you are so delusional to believe that your rank in a make-believe video game somehow makes your opinion carry more weight. Talk about arrogant. > > You and all your little 15 year old friends have a lot to learn about the real world. Its just a shame that I won't be able to see you fall flat on your face. welp someone's a little tetchy :/ If objectively speaking towards the game...skill does say a lot and if we're discussing balance-wise issues, high elo people are in the minority compared to the vast amount of low elo people.... if both sides consider something to be unbalanced/not necessary then that lends credence. Him/Her stating the elo is likely to show that even at that level, the champ is doing very well, with a buff being extremely unnecessary...... it's not like they were condemning lower elos, so erm... chill? no need to get all douchey.
> [{quoted}](name=Psyrix,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zEBycTwt,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T12:06:50.640+0000) > > welp someone's a little tetchy :/ > > If objectively speaking towards the game...skill does say a lot and if we're discussing balance-wise issues, high elo people are in the minority compared to the vast amount of low elo people.... if both sides consider something to be unbalanced/not necessary then that lends credence. Him/Her stating the elo is likely to show that even at that level, the champ is doing very well, with a buff being extremely unnecessary...... it's not like they were condemning lower elos, so erm... chill? no need to get all douchey. Thank you, but this guy doesnt seem to understand "reasoning" he is just being toxic towards me, for no apparent reason. I didnt say anything offensive towards him or anyone :/
Bultz (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Slim Şhady,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zEBycTwt,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-20T10:44:31.480+0000) > > I as a master euw ( Challenger Eune) player, and a yasuo main. I cant believe that they are going to buff this champion ? Like what is the reason ? He is doing well in solo Q - People get to challenger playing Yasuo , how is that doing "poorly" as a champion xD , He even sees PRO play here and there xD Like its actually mind blowing to me, that they come across an idea of buffing Yasuo. Can you please say something regarding this and the reason you want to buff an already good performing champion ? Yasuo is a hyper carry sitting at a 48% win rate. That should say enough for you. A hyper carry champion barley winning half the time. His damage at this point isn’t reasonable as he is supposed to be a glass cannon champion, but everyone and their mother are on pare with his damage and at this point is he just glass, unable to take any hits and unable to do enough damage to be a glass cannon. He’s been nerfed over and over and can’t hang in this Mets with complete reliance on his team. He is a duelist who can’t duel anymore with out putting in tons of effort.
So Azir has 45% wr as a hyper carry, does it mean he needs a buff ? No ? Why does Yasuo need a buff ? Your points have nothing to do with my, can you please explain to me why do you want to buff a champion that has reasonable high number of players playing him/ onetricking him and being Challenger (highest elo possible) ? That means that its just in the player to make that champion work and be the highest rank possible . Also , he is seeing PRO play, not much but from time to time you see him in PRO play, does he need a buff ?
: https://u.gg/lol/champions/yasuo/build?rank=master_plus https://u.gg/lol/champions/yasuo/build?rank=diamond_plus Stat-wise he could need a buff. If we really wanna see him ingame more tho that's another question.
Thats not a good argument, so does that mean that we have to buff azir as well ? https://u.gg/lol/champions/azir/build/?rank=diamond_plus https://u.gg/lol/champions/azir/build/?rank=master_plus
: ***
What the ... Not at all bro.. Its a proof that the champion is performing well, and doesnt need a buff .. At all
Rioter Comments
: Conqueror is busted
This ;) And nobody else seems to notice this, When every conqueror users winrate jumped by at least 3 % , every adc goes conqueror rn, dps mages go conqueror , its ridicilous , just look at fleet and conqueror and tell me one is overloaded and the second one is a joke compared to the other, guess which one is what
: From the AkaliMains subreddit
I dont know who in earth had the idea of stealth that works against towers :D That needs to be reverted since it offers 0 counterplay, and some of the dmg nerfs can be reverted or she could get buffed in other ways ^^
PhRoXz0n (NA)
: Crit Item Explorations
I think the entire item changes are not necessary , ADCs are fine as they are when they get to their 2-3 items, the only problem with them is their laning phase. Thats why they get beaten by Karthus heimer yasuo for example with little to no effort, they need some of their armor/mr base stats back thats all , maybe the IE changes might be fine but thats about it imo. Please dont make another ADC meta , its been here for too long before. And if you change items dont forget to test tryndamere/yasuo, other crit champions cause the entire circle jerk of yasuo is getting on my nerves, this would be another thing that people would b***h about.
: > [{quoted}](name=Şhy Zerø tωo,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BbcijAK9,comment-id=00120000,timestamp=2018-08-12T22:45:29.340+0000) > > ???? He is more than fine lol, my win rate isnt 38,5 % > its like this --- https://i.gyazo.com/399e4f568783d619370b39e1eee7c2a0.png > > Just had few unlucky junglers in the last games where I was popping off but couldnt carry cause the jungler was deadweight well i guess that makes up for the 1,000+ yasuos being deadweight to junglers
Yeah thats true, idk I just like the champion honestly, I dont understand why so many people are just playing him , just for the sake of playing him, legit inting every 2nd game and having like 45% wr 200 games 1,6 kda, and still play him, those people are the reason why he gets hated on so much :D
Bârd (NA)
: Yasuo has no changes on PBE. The change he had was removed almost immediately. There is nothing concrete to complain about, so just shut it until there's actually something to be said.
They said they are gonna buff him 8.17 , look it up before typing
: 8/8 PBE update: Yasuo Last Breath (R) bonus AD _**reverted**_ from 250% to 150% 2) Phroxz0n with context on the Yasuo testing this cycle: "Yasuo got blasted by 8.15 (took the brunt of the IE nerfs [which were huge] without the balancing factor of the Stormrazor buffs). We wanted to avoid pre-emptive buffing him, despite knowing it was power down, but I expect him to be weak on 8.15. **_(Pro is playing on 8.14)._** We aren't going through with the Yasuo buffs, because we can't get good alignment on a changelist that is not frustration up, but I suspect he'll be weak for this patch." Nice little upvote farming OP. Very basic level circlejerk. At least try to be creative.
Pro is not playing on 8.14 XD LCK playoffs are on 8.15 I stated it in the title jeeez
: > [{quoted}](name=Şhy Zerø tωo,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BbcijAK9,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-08-12T09:50:51.116+0000) > > Pretty much the title , I am a Yasuo player but I dont understand why Riot wants to buff Yasuo when he is just fine ? He still gets picked in pro play in 8.15 , and I still can play in him in my master/d1 games , But riot for some reasons says, he is weak, like what on earth is going on :D > > Gen G vs Afreeca Game 2 btw. Just because he gets picked doesn't mean he's good. You yourself seem to have a 38.5% win rate with that champion based on what I can see on LolKing. Why do you think he's fine? Why do you think people might consider him underpowered?
???? He is more than fine lol, my win rate isnt 38,5 % its like this --- https://i.gyazo.com/399e4f568783d619370b39e1eee7c2a0.png Just had few unlucky junglers in the last games where I was popping off but couldnt carry cause the jungler was deadweight
d0riyah (NA)
: "uhh actually yasoo has a uhhh less than 50% winrate and therefore he should be buffed lol xd im a yaasu main btw" Yeah, no. Yasuo doesn't need buffs. End of story
DW Diana (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Şhy Zerø tωo,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=17EZ73nF,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2018-08-12T11:34:54.698+0000) > > But that was patch 8.14, they are trying to say that 8.15 ruined yasuo somehow, when it basically didnt change a thing, he lost 10 ad for a 300 g cheeper 2 items and thats all XD https://www.lolesports.com/en_US/eu-lcs/eu_2018_summer/matches/regular_season/G2-vs-MSF skip forward to 12:23. Look at the top of the screen. Perkz on Yasuo yesterday, 8.15.
Oh alright then, I apologize I thought it was still on 8.14 , mb , still, just proves my point
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: getting picked in lcs or lck doesn't mean SHIT what the fuck is this bias towards yasuo? adcs got picked in lcs/lck, uzi played vayne and kai sa multiple time EVEN TOP LANE and they were still deemed garbage by the boards, and riot STILL buffed vayne, and now Yasuo is picked once he's fine? wow that's a good way to balance
??? I am a yasuo player myself, being a challenger on EUNE and Master on EUW and I sincerly think that Yasuo doesnt need any stupid buffs, he is viable and decent. And yes it does, it means the champion is in a good spot at least, no needs for buffs XD I just honestly want this yasuo hate circlejerk to stop one day, and not touching him while he is in an okay spot is a good place to start (y)
: His W is a unique strength for a team, just as Ryze's ultimate is. That's why he can be used in LCS regardless of how he's performing for everyone else.
Not really, he has been in the game for quite a few years and most of those years, he wasnt an LCS/LCK pick at all
: So? Why do people think that being picked in the lcs or lck makes a champion op, numerous times its proven false, ryze and gnar are perfect example of this.
It doesnt make a champion op , nobody said that, please get your facts straight, he is in a viable spot = being decent, even ProPlay pick worthy, he doesnt need any buffs
DW Diana (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Şhy Zerø tωo,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=17EZ73nF,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-12T09:59:41.791+0000) > > They are just stupid, he just got picked in LCK Playoffs (Being patch 8.15) But LETS BUFF YASUO ! So the circlejerk can continue XDD Was played in LCS too this weekend
But that was patch 8.14, they are trying to say that 8.15 ruined yasuo somehow, when it basically didnt change a thing, he lost 10 ad for a 300 g cheeper 2 items and thats all XD
: > [{quoted}](name=Şhy Zerø tωo,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=17EZ73nF,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-12T09:59:41.791+0000) > > They are just stupid, he just got picked in LCK Playoffs (Being patch 8.15) But LETS BUFF YASUO ! So the circlejerk can continue XDD I know right ? He is doing so fine right now and he just busted toxic champion to deal with special if you got many ranged champions on your team while 2 items enough to make him tanky.
He is not busted at all, maybe he is a noobstomper but he is not busted at all, he is in a okay spot (Euw d1/master yasuo player ) but buffing him for no reason is just stupid when he gets frequently picked in competitive even in 8.15 (y)
: I don't have Yasuo neither i banned him, But by all means he doesn't need any sort of buffs
They are just stupid, he just got picked in LCK Playoffs (Being patch 8.15) But LETS BUFF YASUO ! So the circlejerk can continue XDD
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: August 10
Yasuo doesnt need a buff, when he is sitting at 48% win rate, skilled players can still make him work and win, 48% is reasonable for a champion that popular (with many unskilled players playing him) And he basically lost 10 ad for 300 g cheaper build ? Thats reasonable , please do not buff yasuo (Coming from a d1/master yasuo player) You are just trying to continue the circlejerk around him as a champion xD
: I think they are trying to get yasuo and Lee to be meta in worlds so more $$$ from skins.
The problem is, that yasuo is already seeing competitive play , and they decide to buff him, its like buffing Mundo even more for example :DD Or buffing Swain
saltran (EUW)
: Hey dont mix things, the Yasuo buff is a mistake but dear goddes thanks they are not buffing Azir aswell.
Man, that was just an example, that if they are buffing champions that are seeing ProPlay, regularly why dont they buff something else like "Azir", it was sarcasm on the stupidity
Rioter Comments
5050BS (NA)
: ??WTF Riot ?? Yasuo changes
What the f is this buff ? :DDD He is seeing competitive play every so often, and you are deciding to buff him ? What on earth is that logic ? RIOT GAMES PLEASE ? When we are down for buffing ProPlay viable champions, buff Azir for example ! That makes the same sense as buffing yasuo right now .
: People still buy Berserker's Greaves? I thought it became a noob trap several patches ago?
what, I mean, maybe a noob trap on adcs (if the enemy has at least one lethality user) , but its pretty much go to for Yasuo Tryndamere and Yi(Not as much tho)
Rioter Comments
Poske (EUNE)
: As a high elo Yasuo Main buffing Yasuo is mistake
And besides, you are d2 eune player, with 1600 games as season 7 end xD, preaseason Master *clap clap*
Poske (EUNE)
: As a high elo Yasuo Main buffing Yasuo is mistake
Are you high ? He is really weak at the moment, buffs are needed for sure , MR and Q dmg buff are really on point, I dont think the R range buff is necessary (Eune Chall Yasuo main 63% win rate, EUW Master 62% win rate) Eune is trash , you are at like d3 euw level sir xD
Quepha (NA)
: Jax, Renekton, Tryndamere, Kled.
How are they overperfoming ? Its mediocore at best. Compared to press the attack being pretty much go to for every single adc , because procing it from range doesnt take any risks.
Rioter Comments
Werdx (EUNE)
: Trinity Force bug
It is not a bug, please delete this so riot can get to real bugs :d
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Slim Şhady

Level 141 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion