: Well that damage reduction was removed a LONG time ago.
: Is it just me or are people slowly not playing league anymore?
for me queue times are incredibly high as compared to a couple months ago (pre-TFT and r%%%%%ed patches)
: Also, I was thinking... Why do we start at 0 LP after winning promos, but go down to 70 or lower after losing? If there are going to be promos it should be 90 LP after losing them and starting at 10 LP after a win or something.
theres an invisible counter of LP that counts up lp when u lose games in promos it works exactly like normal LP losses but the difference is that u only take that LP counter loss if u fail to pass ur promos if u have really high mmr u could only drop to around 80lp or even 85lp after losing two games that answers ur first question of "why we lose lp" now why we dont gain extra lp: after passing ur promos u get an invisible shield that can last up to 10 games! yes, 10 games! that u lose in a row without getting demoted! in reality u could have 50-100 invisible LP points protecting u from getting trolled just after getting promoted! hope that answers ur question{{sticker:sg-lulu}}
: The fact they straight up removed his flash W combo shows you that they don't give a f*ck about anything Galio related, they can't be bothered to balance him.
holy shit no wonder i cant flash w anymore i just played him a couple days ago after not playing him for a month and i never read patch notes i kept trying to flash w from memory not realizing why my memory is making me do that, but now it all adds up - it was previously possible to do that i also heard they removed the ult dmg reduction, thats low riot... real low... i really liked galio's rework but it was always overpowered or underpowered
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: i realize that i wrong what i ment the wrong way, Vanish wasnt ment to be meaning as his he goes invisable, but rather his cloak of chi he gains goes away in a few seconds, my apologies, i just read it now and ill fix what i ment Edit: to make it simple it a mobility damage reduction chi that allows him to steal others chi to regain his hp and slows them down at max stack of chi stolen
You seem to like to write a lot. {{sticker:sg-zephyr}} Master Yi needs a good rework but your idea is far from it. I assume most Master Yi mains agree that you don't require crowd control in your kit to make your champion valuable. Look at champions like Ezreal, Vladimir, old Akali, they have little to no CC but had times where they were amazing to play. We don't need CC, the problem with Master Yi isn't rocket science. Master Yi was made at the time where (some) junglers used to power farm for 20 minutes and then come out fully farmed and "better jungler wins". With the recent jungle changes it is impossible to "just farm, don't gank" anymore, you're forced to gank. Master Yi has a hard time ganking without CC, but that doesn't mean giving him CC will solve that issue. Master Yi needs the ability to power farm like before, roll back the jungle changes and we will be back to normal. But as we know Riot, they'll do anything to prove they're not wrong and everything is part of the plan. Their ignorance is the only thing that's bringing this game down. You can see it with the recent tank buffs, unrelated I know, but if you look at tanks you'll see that they're the least fun champions to play yet they give the biggest reward for the least of risks. Are you doing badly with a tank? Don't worry you have utility. Are you doing badly with a fighter? Time to FF! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: you saying that i made his W to be "Invisability with a heal and a slow" am i right? one thing for sure this W wont do that for one is allowing invisability, that ultimately stupid for you to pop that up. 2 each skrimisher has some type of CC, rather is a rewarding CC like Fiora and yasuo Q knock up and such, it a soft defense with a soft reward to it. this is all about mini rework and what skrimisher are, and i want to also top it up with the fact that Master is the most ban champion right now ever since i was in silver, and more often then not i been watching plenty of other streamers and even look up the wikipedia to learn everything about master yi. you also wanna mention my ranked when the ranked system is already broke as it is, your point of view is irrelevent
We don't need more cancer in the game (invisibility, CC). It's antifun, which is what we want to take away from Master Yi. As a Silver player anything you would recommend is 90% of the times irrelevant and therefore it is pointless to take anything you say seriously. It's not personal, I wouldn't take myself seriously if I were a silver player either. You seem to talk a lot about how the ranked system is "broken" and Master Yi being banned all the time. Have you considered that it's because you're in silver? Master Yi is barely ever banned in platinum+ because they know how to play against him. But don't worry, being silver doesn't last forever, unless you keep blaming the ranked system and the Master Yi bans for it that is... Keep on climbing! {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
: Ideas for Master Yi mini-rework / with bio
There's a few problems with this topic. 1. You're very inexperienced with the game to be offering such a big change to the game. Considering you're in silver (where Master Yi dominates the most) I doubt you know how to balance him. 2. There's too much text. Consider making things short and then making a longer more explained version when people are actually interested. 3. The abilities make no sense (I only read the W). Why would he have so much in one ability? Invisibility with a heal and a slow? Kind of overpowered if you'd ask me. If that champion had been released it would've either been total trash or way overpowered. But! As we know Riot is fairly terrible at adjusting champions when they decide to do so. You will be a great addition to the balance team! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Swimmx (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SlowPoke101,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VAm8NvPk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-03T05:09:33.846+0000) > > Whos up for preventing Silver players from creating threads? I know I am. Another Salty Yi main whos upset about the reaility of their champ. LOL
> [{quoted}](name=Swimmx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VAm8NvPk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-03T05:25:50.562+0000) > > Another Salty Yi main whos upset about the reaility of their champ. LOL I don't main Yi, I used to. He is too hard to play in higher ELOs compared to other champions.
Swimmx (NA)
: Can we FUCKING do something about Yi Already?
Whos up for preventing Silver players from creating threads? I know I am.

SlowPoke101

Level 209 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion