GreenLore (EUW)
: Ashes place in the PROJECT universe
I think you give RIot too much credit lol
Sukishoo (NA)
: New Project skins: they are coming :D
Overly popular champions get even more skins? Yay....
Hòpe (NA)
: As someone with 600k mastery points on caitlyn, i think her traps should last 20 seconds under tower. Yes she is a sieger but in lane it is actually really easy to punish people under tower with traps. But you can counterplay it easy actually. If shes trapping you under tower, where is your jungler or tp?
> [{quoted}](name=Defended,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E3msbVIh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-07-09T23:16:59.391+0000) > > As someone with 600k mastery points on caitlyn, i think her traps should last 20 seconds under tower. Yes she is a sieger but in lane it is actually really easy to punish people under tower with traps. > > But you can counterplay it easy actually. If shes trapping you under tower, where is your jungler or tp? they can't be everywhere at the same time. And she has good escapes
: Trolling has killed the league community
This game is so pathetic that trolling is more fun than playing the game in "normal" way
: Why I spend so much time on the boards:
I thought you're here because you don't have enough attention irl
: The face behind the other board members
: The face behind the Metal (late 40K Upvote thread)
: "DQ has increased originality on the boards" kappa
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TKlc3TgJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-21T02:35:08.503+0000) > > "DQ has increased originality on the boards" > kappa Did kids like you really forget that the word "sarcasm" exists?
: I hate leagues state but it's hard to quit the game.
I dunno I left this game without a second thought :P Overwatch is much more fun, and I'm trying Dota2 as well > [{quoted}](name=MonkeyMadness,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=te8WJLNf,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2016-06-19T07:05:06.035+0000) there is a decent in game voice chat function that should curb their advantage. Voice chat with randoms? Cancer.
: We need an Anti-Laughing Fish
You mean a version of Laughing Fish that would be actually funny?
: > [{quoted}](name=FNC SpaceTuna,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=85Aqu1AA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-06-17T03:55:12.005+0000) > > im not getting it.... can someone explain what hes talking about? (serious) there is no reason to play ranked because it has lost its value over this season due to unfair matchmaking, not to mention queue timers for everyone have gone up to 10 mins, 30 if your diamond. Waiting 10 mins and then losing a game is a very big pill to swallow for some who do not have unlimited time in their day.
> [{quoted}](name=Brucee Vayne,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=85Aqu1AA,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2016-06-17T04:23:39.856+0000) > > there is no reason to play ranked because it has lost its value over this season due to unfair matchmaking, not to mention queue timers for everyone have gone up to 10 mins, 30 if your diamond. Waiting 10 mins and then losing a game is a very big pill to swallow for some who do not have unlimited time in their day. you're*
: Okay Rito. I know how to balance the game. It is really quite simple.
Yewien (EUW)
: Permanently Banned for no reason
How is that any proof? You just posted the ban, that's all. I can't wait for a Rioter to completely obliterate you just like other liars were
: Memes and Games, thank you.
Laughing Fish? Funny? He's a clown who posts forced random gifs. Few years ago these boards were funny, now attention seeking losers like him overtook these forums :/
: RIP Christina Grimmie
Welcome to USA where every idiot can have a gun. Such safe and civilized country
: Player says "I'm leaving for Overwatch because Riot is using DQ instead of Solo and it's terrible"
Who cares, LoL is still garbage. I played my last game maybe 2 months ago with friends and it was only aram
: The Boards need to read this article by Riot's Tryndamere.
These lazy jerks can't even fix tribunal and add game replays... ffs it's been 6 YEARS
Bilby (NA)
: And Yasuo... {{item:3070}} {{champion:105}}
> [{quoted}](name=Bilby,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=jZkUw47B,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-06-03T21:06:23.003+0000) > > And Yasuo... {{item:3070}} {{champion:105}} So Rioters are only replying to meme threads now?
AD Yuumi (NA)
: This man gets it.
> [{quoted}](name=gypsylord,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=rEz8LdJQ,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2016-06-02T21:20:50.835+0000) > > This man gets it. Oh a Rioter replies AGAIN only to joke threads when important issues are ignored. Classy
: > [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=BLbi9TTB,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-01T16:58:39.605+0000) > > The table isn't even round. We're busted. :(
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Time Wizard,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=BLbi9TTB,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-06-01T23:39:38.837+0000) > > We're busted. :( I wish you'd bother to reply to actually serious threads about SoloQ. But looks like Riot doesn't have balls
: I Actually Like Dynamic Queue
If you like dynamic queue then you're an idiot who knows nothing about basic and proper design
: When you ambush an enemy that is fed AF
When Laughing Fish spams 5 threads with his unfunny gifs
: I'm quitting
You're trying too hard to be funny
: "We simply don't have enough resources to upkeep Dominion."-Riot
"we don't have resources" - says a multimilion dollar company backed by the biggest gaming corporation in China, Tencent
: UPVOTE if u want to play again DOOM BOTS
No. It's a very boring and broken mode. No thanks.
: Don't mess with Laughing Fish
That unfunny tryhard?
: When a post is well written and makes valid points, but you disagree so you downvote anyway
: How you Look When you say GG vs. GGEZ
saying GG after a one sided game is still stupid as hell
: Preface this by saying I am not the designer for the Zed changes, I am simply the playtester who was helping with these changes. So these are my personal opinions, hopefully I can shed a little insight into my logic when giving feedback though. So I'll talk through the logic, or at least the logic that I gave from a Playtest perspective. When you hit Zed's Q by any number, but lets use the 10%, you effectively hit multiple areas of the champion. Zed uses his Q for farming, wave clearing, harassing, and all ins. All of this would be reduced by 10%. Since this ability is so core to the champion, any change will affect him very heavily. Now you may say that Zed deserves to be hit heavily and can use some time in the gutter, but I think a lot of people would prefer to see the champion still be viable if he isn't so frustrating to play against. Especially when you consider that his winrate isn't even that high, it's simply his bantrate that is the problem. This is very subjective though so I can see why people feel he deserves to be weak for a while. So this is where the change to multiple qs comes in. We are giving Zed players that can execute well some room to still succeed on the champion during all ins, while keeping nerfs on his early wave clear and poke. It can be easy to dismiss a nerf when the number may seem small to you, but when it affects so much in a kit I would expect it to have a pretty decent impact. Also, I personally don't see -10% as a small number. ~~I'd be happy to stay around and chat if there is anything people would like to discuss.~~ Think I'm gonna head out and be done for the day. Thanks for the discussion guys.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot ThEntropist,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lX3d8GEN,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2016-05-23T00:53:00.302+0000) > > It can be easy to dismiss a nerf when the number may seem small to you, but when it affects so much in a kit I would expect it to have a pretty decent impact. Also, I personally don't see -10% as a small number. I don't know what math have you been learning but 10% is a very small number
Lycanoon (NA)
: When URF hits Rotation...
Overrated and boring mode
: I'm stuck in bronze. . . .
Why do you bother with ranked?
: who else quit league or at least barely plays it anymore
Stopped playing months ago, only playing ARAM SOMETIMES with friends
: Riot, you're not losing players because of lack of content
Can you actually prove that people are leaving? Because I'm afraid it's only a vocal minority speaking. Majority of players probably doesn't give a damn
: You're not quitting League.
Left this game months ago. Try harder. > [{quoted}](name=Im ChaIIenger,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Xa3LXvGN,comment-id=0022,timestamp=2016-05-13T20:02:19.367+0000) > > don't tell me what to do... Kappa The word is "sarcasm" educate yourself
Émiil (NA)
: Unpopular opinion - Patch 6.9
2 late. Far better games and mobas out there. I'm done with Riot
: Her ult before as a 'point and click' instant huge aoe slow so melee couldn't get out? I say instant because I think it ticks immediately like Morgana pool doesn't it?
> [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZR2gwsTl,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-05-05T22:07:24.624+0000) > > Her ult before as a 'point and click' instant huge aoe slow so melee couldn't get out? I say instant because I think it ticks immediately like Morgana pool doesn't it? Because melee champions don't have shit ton of escapes already
: Laughing Fish's 100,000 lifetime upvote spectacular! (Come and get your free skins!)
Filthy attention seeker with forced, average jokes. I miss old boards before losers like you.
: Something interesting about the Shuriman language
: They're a rioter who had to announce on the boards that a popular league streamer got permabanned for massive trolling and toxicity, and his fanbase went gonzo and has been raging and threatening ever since, downvoting the post 3,400 times in 24 hours. Just for doing their job and informing the community!
> [{quoted}](name=HungryLionBhindU,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kxEiGHc6,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-05-02T05:15:06.269+0000) > > They're a rioter who had to announce on the boards that a popular league streamer got permabanned for massive trolling and toxicity, and his fanbase went gonzo and has been raging and threatening ever since, downvoting the post 3,400 times in 24 hours. Just for doing their job and informing the community! And you really think that this Rioter cares about trolls hating him?
A Ocean (EUW)
: Since Dynamic Queue exists, I actually can't play with my friends anymore.
: The Bird and the Branch
Another champion we'll forget about in 5 days
: You will upvote this post, and send it to the front page
Nope, I don't like people who upload old and forced gifs
cino (NA)
: Riot, we'll still love you, you can admit you made a mistake
They won't. They sold their souls to Tencent
Dr Cat (NA)
: Hate Urf? Heres a suggested fix:
Classic is a mess as well tho
: "WE WANT URF NOT DRAVEN DAY" -Community 2016
You're assuming it's the same people complaining about both things
: When an enemy thats been counter jungling tries to take your red, but you just hit your power spike
: I was a support main before S6 started...
Alright, downvoted. Seriously, reversed psychology attempts are so childish
Sweetiex (EUW)
: PSA: Please wear a seatbelt.
So your friend lacks a common sense
: When the entire front page of the boards is dominated by Evelynn's new splash art
: Reminder that we use to not have these chests and keys
Show more

Solaxo

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion