: No, those are Shaco mains.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JnKfoGvf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-06T20:54:21.583+0000) > > No, those are Shaco mains. Really? That will be a surprise. Even Wukong players who were put in a dark corner didn't cry that much about his rework/passive
Rioter Comments
Nazgul10 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Spice and Wolf,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1TfNswg0,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-30T17:50:00.057+0000) > > Oh look, another kid complaining from his lvl 200 account. Just top playing if you don't have fun, no one cares if you don't enjoy it, just leave if you have nothing to offer here dont bother posting.
Please enlight me, what do you have to offer? Beside showing your masochistic side? If this game provokes you disgust, why you continue to play it? All you do is throw 3 champs that you've lost to and say thing are broken. The only champ that is a problem now from your list is Ekko and even if ALL of the champs were a problem, you don't know how to balance it cus you give no alternatives and , this may surprise you, you are no game designer. The real problems with this game are trolls and AFK, not champs like senna who you can't adapt too. New champs come out game evolves, players leave or stay, nothing new. You can't adapt, you leave, that is the mature decision. But GL with making your experience miserable for no actual reason
: "Riot Accounts unify your experience" - This is a LIE, and this system is horrible
Poor you, here are some tissues, to whipe those baby tears
: He is the most uninspiring, uncreative character to date
: Lux VFX Update
This looks fantastic
BigFBear (EUW)
: Can't confirm. Game feels great with the new changes. Only Elder is bugged.
LOL, you are downvoted for enjoying the game xd, shows that this boards are full of hypocrites
Zira (NA)
: You're not wrong. Gradually the boards seem to become more and more negative, with less and less response from Riot (it's a vicious cycle). If Riot had more business sense, they'd realize that the people who bother to write on the boards are people who, for the most part, are the people who care the most about this game. Yet they continue to ignore us. Unfortunately, it would take nothing less than a huge drop in the playerbase to get Riot's attention. I'm not one to hold out hope for that any time soon, but my days go so much better without league.
> If Riot had more business sense, they'd realize that the people who bother to write on the boards are people who, for the most part, are the people who care the most about this game. Yet they continue to ignore us. Wrong, people here are masochist who hurt their mental health by playing something that don't enjoy but are too addicted to quit
: This game feels worse than ever.
Shit posts like this are in every period in every day in every preseason. You don't have fun, you quit, simple as that. People like you complaining like this but still playing despite have a miserable experience are just masochists.
: Riot Priority List
Can a snowflake like you stop being offended by something so small and insignificant THAT HASN'T ANYTHING TO DO WITH BALANCE OR WITH THE BALANCE TEAM and stfu with these shit posts?
: Boycott Worlds 2019
Huge no. Politics should and must stay out of video games
Rioter Comments
Sydney26 (EUW)
: OCEAN RIFT "RAIN" is distracting
great post , full of coherent speech /s
Eynox (NA)
: Bye League and Riot!
arowin242 (EUW)
: good job riot certainly the jungler won't just camp top anymore! oh noooo! they are camping bot now, and dragon buffs are even stronger...... and they get double herald...... and vision has been nerfed but is even MORE important now...... yeah good job screwing it up AGAIN riot.
Cus you know better what to do, guess what you don't. Top was shit for 3 years, the jungler only babysitting top, now then can go fuck themselves on bot or stay in jungle, so top laners can breathe some fresh air
: Betcha a lot of them are going to be valid {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Exodus247,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TEoq1YoE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-19T19:43:33.027+0000) > > Betcha a lot of them are going to be valid {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Betcha a lot of them are from silvers
Rioter Comments
: NEW TFT in a nutshell: Get OLAF
I think tommorow is the next patch rundown with riot mort. He will tell us what comes next patch
: I left TFT for a Month and the game completely changed
You want attention? What is this shitpost? Every 3-4 months the sets change, new ones come. If you want the same jinx hextech brawler for the next 10 years then sorry this game is not for you
: How do you guys stick to this game after all riot puts you through?
Because the 100 kids on these boards are not the millions that you are talking about. These boards complain about anything. Even in the 10th year aniversary they complained about the rewards and only 1-2 topics were saying thank you. Make an experiment: when the preseason comes you will see threads with "I quit this game". They are all too bothered to complain than to actually play the game
: Really Riot... Why did you remove URF, ESPECIALLY ON A SATURDAY
: Thanks for taking URF away from us on a Saturday night
Good for them for taking it out. THis crap community doesn't deserve this cus they never appreciate anything
: According to the legends, boards was the birthplace of complaints, and will be so for the rest of its years.
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9Ei4Fye4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-08T09:12:57.817+0000) > > According to the legends, boards was the birthplace of complaints, and will be so for the rest of its years. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} Already grabbed my popcorn
: In other news, water is wet
> [{quoted}](name=BubbleButtElsa,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9Ei4Fye4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-08T09:17:12.817+0000) > > In other news, water is wet {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
Rioter Comments
: Can we get a tutorial on how to use your client?
: Revert champ collection
Shit post again on the front page
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Mythrandill,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VWpzr74K,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-25T12:45:30.345+0000) > > All this drama happening on Twitter. Literally how can you be so frustrated for a skin to wish for someone to lose their job. VIctorious Aatroxx is free regardless of your stupid oppinions or not. You don't want it, submit a support tichet to remove it. GL on ruining games cus you don't want the skin and it's your stupid way to "protest" against RIOT's decision. Instead of acting like little brats who should be permabanned , why don't u give actual constructive feedback? *BlewMyMind* so hard > > RIOT ISN'T OBLIGED TO GIVE YOU ANYTHING AT THE END OF EACH SEASON, YET THEY DO. They are obliged to give you something because that is the incentive to playing ranked. If you have no reason to play ranked, then there is no reason to deal with the frustrations that can come up in ranked. Look at literally every competitive game and sport, and you will see that they all give incentives to play their game and ranked mode. Your point here is factually wrong. Wishing ill will towards people is obviously not the way to go, but saying that riot can never do wrong because it is their game and everyone should have to deal with it is sheer stupidity. Of course, you would know this already, because you are the one that cannot create well formed sentences and wishing bans on people for expressing their displeasure at the disgusting choice of the season 9 Victorious skin.
> [{quoted}](name=BerseriaCrowe,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VWpzr74K,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-10-25T20:30:00.124+0000) > > They are obliged to give you something because that is the incentive to playing ranked. If you have no reason to play ranked, then there is no reason to deal with the frustrations that can come up in ranked. Look at literally every competitive game and sport, and you will see that they all give incentives to play their game and ranked mode. Your point here is factually wrong. > > Wishing ill will towards people is obviously not the way to go, but saying that riot can never do wrong because it is their game and everyone should have to deal with it is sheer stupidity. Of course, you would know this already, because you are the one that cannot create well formed sentences and wishing bans on people for expressing their displeasure at the disgusting choice of the season 9 Victorious skin. Never said that Riot did a good thing. People that threaten to int games to get back to silver so they don't get the skin should be permabanned. My sentences are fantastic, the 8'th of the world's wonders. Love Velvet Crowe too
: > [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VWpzr74K,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-25T12:51:28.257+0000) > > This skin sucks, along with his rework. > > But asking for someone to lose their job over some in-game shitshow? That's straight up pathological. Asking for someone who can't do his job properly to stop do that job? What a crazy idea!
> [{quoted}](name=Veloz Destello,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VWpzr74K,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-25T13:35:49.029+0000) > > Asking for someone who can't do his job properly to stop do that job? What a crazy idea! cAnT dO hIs JoB properly. What a bunch of trash, how about you lose your job cus someone disagrees with your work? Or maybe how about you lose your job cus of a cosmetic that should not even exist as a reward, cus you clearly don't deserve it. How do you define "a job done properly"? Something that pleases you? Give me a break, if it pleases you, it won't please other one, and so on. What give you the right to say that? Are you a designer and you know the amount of work that needs to be done?
Rioter Comments
: You should see the comments on the actual announcement XD.
Saw them, it's the same every year. I can bet they are the same people LOL
: Victorious Aatrox looks like GARBAGE
Oh look, the first one that arrived complaining XD. Sweet, sweet tears
Sukishoo (NA)
: NO ONE WANTED THIS!!!!!123456 KAI'SA OBVIOUSLY DESERVED IT!!!77 Xd I mean, imo it's not the greatest in the world, but it's okay. I wish the other rewards hadn't been pushed into emotes though. What was wrong with honor wards riot? And ehhh TFT emotes is meh for fighting through that.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eQXpqgg8,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-24T15:59:00.629+0000) > > NO ONE WANTED THIS!!!!!123456 KAI'SA OBVIOUSLY DESERVED IT!!!77 > > Xd > > I mean, imo it's not the greatest in the world, but it's okay. I wish the game the other rewards hadn't been pushed into emotes though. What was wrong with honor wards riot? And ehhh TFT emotes is meh for fighting through that. TFT reward is not only the emote, Riot Mort announced on Twitter that more will come
Rockman (NA)
: it looks really dumb
> [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eQXpqgg8,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-24T15:56:48.582+0000) > > it looks really dumb Honeslty yeah, but every single victorious skin looks like shit, except maybe elise, but who cares, it's free
Rioter Comments
: When chest RNG loves you. https://i.imgur.com/ArgarEK.png[] https://i.imgur.com/1APucTA.png[] https://i.imgur.com/0lgOOyb.png[] Grants on your Prestige, though.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZRg0bUmP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-20T17:04:51.412+0000) > > When chest RNG loves you. > https://i.imgur.com/ArgarEK.png[] > https://i.imgur.com/1APucTA.png[] > https://i.imgur.com/0lgOOyb.png[] > > Grants on your Prestige, though. You got some good shit too
: congratz. i got a ward skin :/
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZRg0bUmP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-20T17:02:45.539+0000) > > congratz. > i got a ward skin :/ FeelsBadMan
Rioter Comments
: Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the Anniversary Gifts Riot is giving us?
Look at all of this bunch of loser who don't appreciate a single thing. It's better to not receive anything isn't it?
Jaspers (EUW)
: The art is great and the addition lore of it all is great. It's a shame some of this stuff can't be in the main game. For example, you know there are elemental dragons? Why Dragons? Make the Fire Drake a Dragon, then make the Cloud, Mountain and Ocean different creatures. Can you imagine fighting that massive Poro for the mountain buff? That would be cool.
> [{quoted}](name=Jaspers,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=AYEcqbEg,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-18T11:16:30.432+0000) > > The art is great and the addition lore of it all is great. It's a shame some of this stuff can't be in the main game. > > For example, you know there are elemental dragons? Why Dragons? Make the Fire Drake a Dragon, then make the Cloud, Mountain and Ocean different creatures. > > Can you imagine fighting that massive Poro for the mountain buff? That would be cool. I am 100% sure, these will be introduced in the main game as champions or something. There are also a lot of new heroes showcased in the card game that have a great pottential to be added to the game. But but, I honesty think these creatures etc. will be introduced in the MMO when Riot will do it , cus you can bet they are working on one.
: You got those pics from in game?
: Where can you find the art with the descriptions?
In the game, each card has a description
Rioter Comments
: I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that we wish we saw more of #ProjectF
I think it's something CO OP like Ori and the blind forest but on top view. They really like to experiment with shit. Also looks dope
: Ton of new games ?
THanks for bitching. Anything new?
Håppy (NA)
: Season 10 Preemptive Disaster
You will still play the game even though you are bitching now. So sorry but it's just your oppinion
: Please dont remove current champions when Set 2 comes around
They remove some champs now, they will add them again later.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Spice and Wolf

Level 267 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion