: If CertainlyT Had Designed the Death Star
If CT had designed Rey she would've been unstoppable and had no flaws. Oh, wait.
: Cowgirl mf reminds me of Launch from dragon ball
Of whom? https://pm1.narvii.com/6516/a1cecf7e8e3c97620a706c1064df3392b6486c00_hq.jpg
: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AS5GWsIgEFA/WlZ2AlPxkmI/AAAAAAAA2rE/g27WH6QDU2MhwbdtwTmkssit8HrFLx6BgCLcBGAs/s1600/21001.jpg https://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/320244CJ82OTBYQRClN0fbrgSgw.jpg
https://i.imgflip.com/22hwra.jpg
: Nothing about these splash-art are sexist. I'm someone who would consider themselves an SJW. But these are no sexist. She's empowered and the front and center of every splash art. That's better then Monster Rider and that Elf Sejuani skin where she's pushed into the back. As much as people love to rag on MF she is probably the most outwardly empowered female champion in the game. Riot didn't always treat their female champs well, but they've improved now. I think it's safe to think no one thinks they're sexist anymore.
One one hand I don't disagree with the content of the comment. On the other there are so many buzzwords I want to puke.
: Couldn't agree more. They get a lot of hate, I think, simply because it's *so darn easy* to point out flaws in someone else's work. Given the high visibility of some of that work, they do a dang good job handling that criticism, too. I haven't lost any faith in them yet. Keep it up Rito!
Oh, so pretending something doesn't exist or whining about not responding to negative feedback and criticism because of hurt feelings is doing a _"dang good job handling that criticism"_? That's cute.
Chermorg (NA)
: Riot is not going to always do what the couple hundred people (up to 1k on some really big issues) on the boards want when they have other data suggesting that the changes are not desired (or the new features are desired and people are asking to revert it). They are not unprofessional. The **community** is largely unprofessional in dealing with them - we make demands, we don't accept their explanations (how many times did Cactopus get told he was wrong after he spent a long ass post explaining the BE math and why we were wrong), and we expect them to do exactly what we ask of them. Riot doesn't respond on the NA fourms regarding RUS/EU issues because those regional teams are largely separate from them. The Rioters that come here likely have little to no understanding of the issues they're facing in other regions or the reasoning behind those actions. They complain about criticism or strike people down because people refuse to listen. Multiple Rioters have said this - they don't post on some threads because they know from past experience that players will just tell the Rioter, the one who knows and has the data, that he/she is wrong and demand it be changed. ---- If you want them to post more, the community needs to stop treating them like shit when they do post. They aren't here to be the few hundred boards posters' private servants and game designers. They're here to engage us on concerns we have - but we also must accept that they are the Rioters and we have absolutely no right to demand things from them, and that their answers are final and almost always based on data that we don't have access to.
Riot's take one the Boards is that they don't respond, because they either can't handle it mentally or they feel threatened by us.
Madjack01 (EUW)
: These boards are terribly designed for asking questions...
> These boards are terribly designed /thread
: I'm a fairly good syndra for my elo considering i barely play midlane anymore and i tried her a few times and gave up on it. Garbage champion right now tbh. i'm sure some higher elo player make her working but it really feels terrible to play her right now. My main GP is also only "good" because of klepto and even then it comes down to my team not massively inting otherwise it doesn't matter what i do i just lose. I tried comet on GP it isn't too bad and works pretty good with his ult as a substitute for old TLD but i'm really not satisfied with the current state of GP. Camille is a lot of fun but playing her with comet feels so shitty.
I've been everywhere between Silver 5 and Platinum 2 playing with mid-Diamonds in those years and having 62% winrate at the end of a season after 350 games wasn't a problem even against those Diamonds. Even back when her stun combo literally did not function at all I could still get her to work in most situations. But when I picked her in this preseason I felt like a minion. Electrocute doesn't work, Comet doesn't work, Aery is single-target and doesn't do meaningful damage and there are exactly zero other options for runes on Syndra. Meanwhile Kog'Maw with just BotRK is allowed to 4-shot me if I don't stun and Flash away the moment he appears on my screen.
: @Riot It's funny how fast you come up with these support changes
I'm loving this season thus far. Been maining Syndra since preseason 3 playing at least 200 ranked matches with her every season and this preseason I picked her only 3 times. She's almost unworkable with those rune changes. Aery doesn't do anything later, being only a marginal help early, while Comet doesn't do shit early and the only time when it's useful it isn't because using Syndra's knockback/stun in any situation makes you miss the Comet AoE. Then the old keystone of choice for Syndra Electrocute, formerly TLD, was reworked in a way it basically doesn't exist for her. Precision tree as the primary is unusable for non-ADCs except the selected few like Yasuo. Yesterday I basically trollpicked Veigar and came to a realization: _"Why would I bother with Syndra when Veigar does what she does, except he can also oneshot a 3k HP tank?"_ I had more fun and success playing fucking Kayn mid in ranked than my main after 4 years of experience. What a nice time to be alive.
: > There's almost no difference between a good lux and a mediocre-at-best lux except positioning. ...that one can't hit skillshots and the other one can? > very low skill cap champion. there is a reason she's one of the most popular champions for autofilled mids/supports She's also really fun to play and has a large skin pool, I think that people hate too much on mechanically easy champions for no reason.
> [{quoted}](name=AkemiSen,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NQkFddky,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-10T02:00:20.544+0000) > > ...that one can't hit skillshots and the other one can? You need to be physically impaired to miss her E.
: Well, who says that yordles arent actually a Water-dwelling race?! And maybe Evelyn still having a conection with the Shadow Isles.
Maybe he's actually a Vastayan? How Fizz-folk were created: https://pm1.narvii.com/6385/6d33e6f647519af6866202f583f3396abcecb258_hq.jpg
Potchikir (EUW)
: i take tower in 5 4 minutes in botlane with the help of the jungler
Alternatively you can pick Leona with Demolish, kill the enemy bot lane and take the tower yourself.
: Game's imbalance is off the charts. The balance team's solution: nerf Heimer and Kayle
If I got a dollar for every time I've seen Kayle or Heimer in the past year I'd have to sell my car to the repo man half a year ago.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=korealove,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=L1zMlHT5,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2018-01-10T11:11:37.899+0000) > > Lmao, you're a dumbass. You clearly don't understand shit, don't comment on anything please The fact you comment is pure name calling is the best proof my comment is completely correct.
: I am sorry my friend, but you are wrong. The exsample you linked to uses numbers that is totally made up, while riots nummbers have a solid source. When it comes to the charts idk what you are talking about. Riots charts showing BE vs IP gains shows 10 level at each step. So while a level 49-50 might give less BE than IP a level 40-50 will, and when talking about IP/BE gains it is the long run that counts not each level.
Those numbers are based on numbers that were public for years. Or are you saying that the IP formula in the old system was completely made up, even though it was stated to be correct by Riot? Saying that those numbers are totally made up and wrong is directly stating that Riot's numbers are totally made up and wrong.
: Volibear doesn't like working watches. Come on buddy, do you even lore? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
>Come on buddy, do you even lore? Do I even _what_? https://78.media.tumblr.com/7e19014aa977a1a8e66790309c59c301/tumblr_nlmg6gmiKx1qho2rco2_500.gif
: I'm not upset that Lux is getting yet another skin ...
At this rate Lux will drop all Tera armors in no time. :^)
: Flat Earthers, Earth is not flat and here's the proof.
hoyohai (NA)
: Is it ironic tho
: You dont need good RNG. On AVERAGE you will earn more than before just look at the numbers. You should read this: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/pt/c/developer-corner/hAaYMrEs-leveling-and-rewards-early-impressions-and-adjustments
https://78.media.tumblr.com/aec344547d80de8bc05b17af6e97729b/tumblr_mlgzuvRnTL1s46koto5_500.gif I read that text before. There is a lot of words, but no substance. I decided to check the math and seen calculations of people who actually bothered to check. [An example.](https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13HL0sRxqPHTVcE-cGSYHNR4ursTeHzCrXqDMK6Pupdc/edit#gid=1182281366) I also checked other things Rioters wrote about the system. [Like here.](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/Jh3Mtzu6-board-post-title-blue-essence-earn-rates-learning-the-numbers-with-carl-and-henrietta) First of rewards (per level, not milestone) are weighted. According to numbers (not directly stated) it's not a significant difference, but big enough to notice. A 5% decrease compared to what the average of rewards should be. Secondly how is it possible that according to Riot BE keeps piling up if exp requirement to level up scales up to 139% before the reset? Rewards do not scale, so in the same time frame, you'd be getting more and more IP up to 139% the base value and yet all those graphs show perfectly straight lines as far as BE gains are concerned.
Khâmul (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sraeg2013,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TXyE2axA,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-01-08T22:25:40.534+0000) > > I'd love to never meet another "Never give up, never surrender" idiot, yes. I prefer a team with never surrender idiots than a team full of whinning girls like you. Actually the first one has a higher chance of success...not so idiot in the end
> [{quoted}](name=Khâmul,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TXyE2axA,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-09T14:22:46.531+0000) > > I prefer a team with never surrender idiots than a team full of bitching girls like you. Actually the first one has a higher chance of succès...guess who's the idiot now A person who can't put 2 and 2 together or in this case _"Winning one game more every 20 games versus spending 2 - 6 hours less fighting a losing battle"_.
Nymzo (NA)
: Ghostcrawler did nothing wrong.
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/380/149/d85.jpg
: It acually is if you look at the numbers, but everyone seem to hate it for some reason.
It's only better if you get good RNG and - let me shatter your world view - **rewards are weighted**. I personally would have a "free" 4800-tier champion in the time it took me to level up 15 times if the old system was still in place. But it's not, so I'm getting 20% less BE and have to pray to RNGesus to give me relevant champion shards to make up for this garbage.
Zed genius (EUNE)
: "Assassins are not broken and they have counterplay" http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/915/652/b49.gif
: and first game u are something like this http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/915/652/b49.gif
> [{quoted}](name=Pumping Iron,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FmW6MQks,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-01-08T22:19:43.910+0000) > > and first game u are something like this > > http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/915/652/b49.gif http://pro.bols.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/im-always-angry.jpg
AR URF (NA)
: what Riot doesn't understand about league vs other MOBAs.
The eventual doom of every developer. "Guys, our popular is popular. How can we make it even more popular? How do we keep people who are already here? How do we make it more mainstream?" Do you know why your game is popular, dimwits? Because you did something right, so instead of trying to "fix" it, keep doing what you've been doing. This is why the original trilogy of Star Wars was such a big hit and ever new iteration is getting worse and worse, until we got this ideological, politically correct garbage of The Farce Awakens and the Last Turd. This is why original Dead Space was a hit and the 3rd part was a coop flop.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dineachaexor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TXyE2axA,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-01-08T07:21:45.181+0000) > > Game needs to make ff 3/2 when there Is a big enough defecit I'm fine with that if people who frequently surrender get put with their own kind.
> [{quoted}](name=Shuriman God,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TXyE2axA,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-01-08T08:05:28.061+0000) > > I'm fine with that if people who frequently surrender get put with their own kind. I'd love to never meet another "Never give up, never surrender" idiot, yes.
: Actually, I'd say Rhaast is garbage. Mostly because he is only good if snowballed to the point that it doesn't matter what champ you are on. This isn't the fault of Rhaast at all though, the form is fine, the meta is just ass for Fighters right now, and Rhaast is distinctly on the Fighter side of things, more wanting long fights that go for several rotations of his abilities, not the current 2-4 seconds burst-fest that is called a teamfight now.
Now I got reminded of that odd top game where I picked Kayn, because everything else I usually played top got banned. Ended up against Malphite and the moment he got like half an item I needed Black Cleaver to deal damage, Spirit Visage to be tanky enough to stack the armor shred and Death's Dance to have a chance at healing anything. That was my observation at level fucking 4.
Abibyama (EUW)
: *Cringes in Swedish*
_Vi sitter här i venten och spelar lite DotA._
: Lethality Riven nowadays is like playing SA Kayn, there’s an obvious better choice, and it’s really stupid to not pick the better choice.
I've been maining Kayn mid for the entire preseason and 3 months prior and Shadow Assassin is the way to carry. If you've got to pick Rhaast in this meta, you are playing a wrong champion. Not saying Rhaast is garbage, it's just that there are much better champions that fill his niche.
: When PerkZ killed caps`s oriana.He hit 1 Q(caps shielded himself) and R and he killed him.
I used the word "show" for a reason. The only thing I got were two names I don't recognize.
: While Riot may either not bother to track or is mum on the numbers, verifiable 300million Worlds views kinda indicates that 100 million is probably a fair number. How much monthly, concurrent, or how logins trend is anyone's guess. I would hazard a guess the game has peaked...unlikely to rise any more especially given gameplay issues.
It peaked durning the year of DQ and sharply fell down to pre-DQ values over the next year. Well, that's the ranked playerbase, but if something that accounted for 20% of the alleged playerbase is stagnant, then what chance does the rest have?
: "100 million" That number is probably the same as when Wizard101 threw it around and it turned out they were counting all CHARACTERS, even he ones made and played on for 10 minutes. Why not have a live counter showing us how many people are on at any given moment? How many are in a game?
I surely haven't heard about that game before. No, don't tell me. The thing is... there is no semblance of a quote that'd be talking about those alleged 100million active players. Riftherald links Polygon, Polygon links Riftherald and neither have the source for the full interview despite both claiming the other website does. Only after the fact I found a small font _"yeah 100m iz a thing"_ on Riot's - not game's, that Riot website most people may have not even heard about. And as I mentioned, it's a very easy thing to verify. Just compare ranked playerbase the previous time Rito published numbers _(2014, 67millions monthly, 10.6 million ranked accounts)_ and those from around the same time of the year the last time (2017, 100+millions monthly[?]) and... It's barely over 11 millions where it should easily be over 16 millions.
: The western playerbase definitely sunken over the years. NA for example has only half the ranked players left EU has. NA when always a bit smaller usually was a few hundred thousand lower. Now it's the half. Unfortunately everyone who did 10 placement and stopped playing is counted towards the ranked playerbase so i guess you can take like 1/3 away to get the actual active numbers. Normal or overall playerbase stats don't exist tho. Just assume it dropped massively otherwise riot wouldnt do so much to reduce q times, get new players to play, make the game more accessible etc. I also would never trust chinese numbers. Remember the streamers with 100 million viewers?
>NA for example has only half the ranked players left EU has. That by itself isn't a meaningful information. NA now should be compared to NA past to get a clearer picture... which in this case confirms what you said, that NA sunk by a noticeable amount. EUNE and EUW increased, but we are hardly looking at 10% total increase in ranked accounts since - when date have I checked - 2014/2015. Meanwhile it should almost double in that time frame if what Riot said was true. >I also would never trust chinese numbers. >Remember the streamers with 100 million viewers? I don't, because I don't care about streamers especially Chinese. I used to watch WingsofDeath, but I think the last time I have was like a year ago. Also King of Glory is a thing in China. It's a Tencent-produced mobile MOBA with ripped assets from League of Legends. It supposedly has 200m+ monthly players after merely 2 years since being published. I mean, the first time I heard about this game was a few weeks ago and it was on the news... and they don't talk about those things. They even joked(?) that it's such a big problem the Chinese army has problems.
Enselus (NA)
: Flashable point-and-clicks: Are they intentional? Accidental? Is there a reason? Are they arbitrary?
Fizz Q was a bug that they decided was "cool" and made it a feature. Same shit with Lucian's passive switching targets if the first shot killed the intended target - it used to be a "cool" bug that sometimes happened and they made it a feature.
: I want to apologize. I have wronged you, and deeply hurt you. I know that simple words won’t undo the damage I have done, but I hope that one day you can find it in your heart to forgive me. When moderating Memes & Games, in my hubris I assumed that everyone posting there knew how to read. But that is an unfair bias brought on by a life of privilege. Expecting that posters are capable of reading the [Rules & Guidelines](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/memes/WVGVLB0V-memes-games-rules-and-guidelines) is an unforgivable sin. The words “No videos”, while a rather simple and easy statement to understand for the elite, becomes an insurmountable barrier for the illiterate. I know I do not deserve your mercy. But please, for the good of the boards, accept this apology.
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wKbVP2An,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-01-07T05:37:48.746+0000) > > I want to apologize. I have wronged you, and deeply hurt you. I know that simple words won’t undo the damage I have done, but I hope that one day you can find it in your heart to forgive me. When moderating Memes & Games, in my hubris I assumed that everyone posting there knew how to read. But that is an unfair bias brought on by a life of privilege. Expecting that posters are capable of reading the [Rules & Guidelines](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/memes/WVGVLB0V-memes-games-rules-and-guidelines) is an unforgivable sin. The words “No videos”, while a rather simple and easy statement to understand for the elite, becomes an insurmountable barrier for the illiterate. > > I know I do not deserve your mercy. But please, for the good of the boards, accept this apology. And what makes videos not memes? The fact you can only use Google graphics, Fish?
: Why Laughing Fish is the king of Memes and Games
Because videos can't be memes. Lmao It's reeking of idiocy.
: Im not defending fizz. His damage isnt healtht either. I dont want a champion that has point and click nuke ult to deal as much dmg with basic abilities as well. Syndra should be forced to hit all abilities to kill you. Now she just needs ult and one q at best.
>Now she just needs ult and one q at best. Show me a situation where it happened and I'll tell you why that's bullshit, but not in a way you think it is.
: I haven't played an ounce of Softball, yet I've professionally Umpired for the game for over 4 years now, and even more while I was still learning. Why? Because being an Umpire is about understanding the rules of the game, being observant, and having good judgement. You play Softball to learn the mechanics of the game, not the rules. If I had a softball for every time I heard a kid or coach complain about a rule that they've never read, I'd have un-ordinarily large amount of softballs for someone who doesn't play the game to have. Being able to hit a ball does not impact my ability to be an Umpire, nor does it have any influence on how I call my games. Being able to slide home does not affect my ability to make a judgement about an interference. What matters, what truly matters, is whether or not you have an interest in the game. While I do not play Softball, I enjoy watching it. I find a great deal pleasure in Umpiring it, and to a slight degree, taking a ball to the thigh for the... *ump*-teenth time cause of some cute young kid trying to pitch for their second time. If you don't even have an interest in the game, than you will fail as an Ump, and as a designer. That is the key difference.
This analogy is completely wrong. You are enforcing rules set by others. That's not what game design is about.
Cowseed (NA)
: >you dont need to play the game to design it Well show me an Airplane Design company where every employee is a pilot and then I _might_ consider this a valid argument.
Wrong analogy, mate. "You don't need to fly airplanes to design them." would be a better one. The difference between airplane design and game design is that a person doesn't have to know how a plane works to sit on the passenger's sit and the game that the player interacts with - champions, runes, items, etc. - IS that seat.
: As a former WoW player I cringed so hard when they hired him. He took that game from its peak player base to a downward trajectory and while the LoL base is OK, the balance is on a tipping point of losing massive numbers.
>and while the LoL base is OK The joke is you don't know that. Since Rito confirmed the monthly playerbase to be 67m in 2014 there was no word, except that journalistic circlejerk claiming a year or so ago there's "more than 100 million players". Compared to 2014 Chinese servers are stagnant and the ranked playerbase in the "West" seen an insignificant increase compared to what it should've in the same time frame.
Hópe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TheThundersRoar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rEAxd6Yo,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-01-07T10:45:43.016+0000) > > Hmm... > > AP mages are sharing the midlane with assassins. Many games have a Yasuo or Zed or whatever mid and no AP mage. They're simply not that necessary. Occasionally, they can go top. > > ADCs bot have been mandatory since season 1. If you don't have one, you lost. They're also strong in the jungle, toplane, and some can go mid and even support. Early season 7 saw 4 ADC teams in pro play. > > The only time APs were even comparable to ADCs was directly after the big mage update, and even then you still needed at least 1 ADC on your team to stand a chance. > > So, no. What do you mean ''so no'' **OP is comparing AP champs vs AD champs itemization, my point is if AD champs were truly better in the mid lane, they wouldnt be picked so frequently in anything past plat and competitive play, when was the last time you seen zed/yasuo/talon mid in competitive** ~~i forgot how easy it is for the boards to just upvote something and go off-track or take out of context though~~
Considering that ranked IS competitive? Statistically in every 4th game.
Thilmer (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=taleofsonata,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rEAxd6Yo,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-01-07T04:58:34.161+0000) > > AD Squishy complain about them getting one shot. > {{item:3006}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3094}} {{item:3072}} {{item:3036}} > When they don't build defensive items. > > AP Squishy complain about getting one shot. > {{item:3157}} {{item:3047}} {{item:3151}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3135}} > Even if they build Defensive item. Funniest part is that AD squishy can only die if oneshotted; otherwise it will recovered all the HP bar in 3 seconds because of that stupid thing called lifesteal.
3 seconds? That's a pretty underfed ADC.
Slythion (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Coocon,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E8oIKbeE,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2018-01-06T22:01:56.929+0000) > > Her > R > Does > 270 > At > Rank > 1 > Compare > It > To > Fizz > And > I’ll > Talk > :)) > (that’s to the first person writing) Fizz's ult also has longer range, applies a slow, and has a knockup. When you try to compare 2 abilities and fail to acknowledge that one actually does more than provide damage, you look an awful lot like a cherry-picker
>(...)you look an awful lot like a cherry-picker With his choice of champions it's hardly surprising.
Coocon (EUNE)
: Her R Does 270 At Rank 1 Compare It To Fizz And I’ll Talk :)) (that’s to the first person writing)
Came from Reddit with this formatting? So, what's your point? That Fizz's ult does lower damage than Syndra's, despite offering so much utility and damage increase elsewhere in his kit that he can combo anybody who isn't a tank without any kind of preparation?
: Fizz ult is a skillshot and needs to be hit from max range for meaningfull dmg. Syndra can just brainlessly spam q and then ult you and here goes 90% of your hp lvl 6.
Are you really defending Fizz here? The moment he hits 6 he can 150-0 anybody who gets hit by a shark and if you don't have mobility it stops being a "skill" shot. Let's completely ignore having exactly double the range of Syndra's ult, being an AoE knockup, a slow and heavily increasing damage of his base combo.
: He means MYMU.
Yeah, except the moment the multi-Sphere throw was - rightfully - removed that argument doesn't really hold water anymore. I mean, Spheres do last longer than before MYMU, yes, but comparing that to the multi-throw is just idiotic.
: You are biased syndra main who just wants even more freelo. Like point and click ult that oneshots is not enough yet considering her basic combo already takes more than 75% hp.
Since you brought up the good old "you are a biased X main" argument, can we talk about how your most played champions are 100% cancer or how Ezreal is your second most played champion? As I said before, Syndra's ult does not "oneshot" nor you will die from it unless she's extremely fed. You can either acknowledge that or continue bitching like a typical ADC/Yasuo/Riven main.
: She needs nerfs or complete rework for her ultimate at least. If you pack so much power into point and click ability that has really low cd and can take most of enemy hp even with no ap at lvl 6 and in late you doesnt even need to get more than one additional sphere to oneshot someone. Eifher turn her ult.into skillshot of some sort or nerf ratios on basic abilities. You cant be nuking people with basic and ultimate ability.
>you doesnt even need to get more than one additional sphere to oneshot someone That's possibly the most idiotic thing I've seen written about Syndra yet. The second most idiotic thing would be that one guy claiming "she just pressed R" to kill a 3k HP tank.
: Don't buff syndra because she was a top pick for over a year? Let someone else be meta.
1_._ LCS doesn't represent the entire game. 2_._ A _"top"_ pick that for most of the last two seasons had a below average pick rate and a highly below average winrate. Yeah. Something doesn't add up.
Show more

Sraeg2013

Level 10 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion