: > [{quoted}](name=Strigina,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ls9M186b,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-09-21T09:55:09.452+0000) > > I would say it's a simple mistake where his price was accidentally set on 975 RP in the bundle instead of 750 RP. When this skin was on sale (march this year) the 50% price was actually 375 RP. > > Just write to the support and I believe they will adjust the price accordingly. kinda tragic that i have to beware of mistakes on their end lol
> [{quoted}](name=Arkantasa,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ls9M186b,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-09-21T16:54:30.498+0000) > > kinda tragic that i have to beware of mistakes on their end lol Well, it happens. They are just humans after all.
: I want to get into the lore, any tips?
Definitely start with your favorite champion and their location/allegiance. Then explore everyone and everything related. Continue until you are lore freak. For example read Katarina's bio. That might get you to read Talon's and Cassiopeia's. Cassio is closely related to Sivir, Azir and other Shuriman champions so maybe you would be interested in this one too? That might bring you to Darkin lore. Or maybe Zaun which was found by Shurimans. And that is related to Piltover, right? Or start with Katarina and continue to Garen, everybody knows about their secret love. That might bring you to Demacia which has amazing lore. And there is petricide forest in the heart of this kingdom, who is using it and why? It's up to you to find out. Or start with Katarina and read Noxus story. That could bring you to Ionia. And to Vastaya from there. Who are Vastaya? And which champions are Vastaya? Or maybe you would be more interested in Lee Sin's Freljord friend? Who is it? And who else is from Freljord? Try to find out! LoL lore is suprisingly detailed and amazing.
: Is Riot trying to scam me with this bundle????? It isn't actually 50% off.. Am I missing something?
I would say it's a simple mistake where his price was accidentally set on 975 RP in the bundle instead of 750 RP. When this skin was on sale (march this year) the 50% price was actually 375 RP. Just write to the support and I believe they will adjust the price accordingly.
: Hottest champions (males included)
Females: {{champion:84}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:498}} Males: {{champion:122}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:238}} Also Azir was pretty hot prior his ascension.
kirosam (EUNE)
: Yeah... like that corki dude who inted 30+ games and still isn't banned... http://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=Pørñśtar+talön
How do you know he still isn't banned? His last match was 5 days ago.
saltran (EUW)
: I only play rankeds as duo botlane, I tried to play with random supps but a Ezreal supp with Aerys that said on my promo game at min 15 "it's ok, we can ff" and it made me realize that it's not worth.
I also stopped playing solo as support main. At least my fellow adc knows when my poke is an all-in invitation and when it's not.
: For anybody wondering, the proper term for slang is 'colloquialism.' If you weren't wondering, sorry for wasting your time.
I wasn't wondering at all but I am glad I learned something new. So...thanks for wasting my which wasn't actually wasting my time I guess?
: Isn't Udyr a part of a cow's part that gives milks to farmers?
You mean udder? Or is it some joke I completely missed?
: > [{quoted}](name=Strigina,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uOAd5Eaz,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-09-16T16:53:40.477+0000) > > I downvoted you because you consider yourself a voice of everyone who main or simply loves Katarina while you are not. did i leave a dent? in ur soul?
> [{quoted}](name=KÎŢŢΥKÂŢKÂŢÂRÎÑÂ,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uOAd5Eaz,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2018-09-16T17:02:48.992+0000) > > did i leave a dent? in ur soul? You'd have to try way harder to achieve that.
: lame (plz downvote me cuz our opinions arent in perfect unison)
> [{quoted}](name=KÎŢŢΥKÂŢKÂŢÂRÎÑÂ,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uOAd5Eaz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-15T21:15:55.368+0000) > > lame (plz downvote me cuz our opinions arent in perfect unison) I downvoted you because you consider yourself a voice of everyone who main or simply loves Katarina while you are not.
NotSid (NA)
: People who refer to lettuce as "salad"
In my language, lettuce and salad is the same word (salát) :-D
: To all of the Fruitcakes who eat their steaks well done
Rare or medium rare is not raw. Steak tartare is raw and now I want to get one. https://slevomat.sgcdn.cz/images/t/464/79/74/7974294-7543e5.jpg
Uwhtazn (NA)
: What you do is shit on them in lane, win game, type GG EZ in all chat, and tell them to never main that champion again.
Can't relate, I fail every time I have to face my one trick main because I cannot play anything else. :-D
: "You are among the 0.006% that are banned for toxicity"
0.006% of players (not accounts) were permanently banned, not just banned.
: > [{quoted}](name=EyesOfTheFox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=k3NAxL3Z,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-09-12T13:46:35.332+0000) > > Seems you would like this as she can out range nearly every enemy support, she can stun (which is an insta kill if you are paying attention when it hits), she does a ton of aoe dmg, she can shield you, and she can carry you late game. I'm assuming you don't like her because she isn't terribly tanky but I'd rather have someone support me that can help hard win lane than a support that just sits there and lets us get pushed under tower where we eventually lose lane just because the enemy can out push and out poke us. Ur trolling if u play lux support
> [{quoted}](name=Grimspeake,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=k3NAxL3Z,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-09-12T19:34:02.199+0000) > > Ur trolling if u play lux support Lux support is perfectly ok. Problems are people who pick her as a support while they actually don't want to play support but midlane mage on a bot lane so they don't even adapt their playstyle to support position. But she, as a champion, is suitable for support and when I look at her on probuilds I can see lot of pros playing her as a support (Don't tell me Totoro, Aphromoo or MadLife are trolling). Even Shurelia, when making her champion spotlight, called her "support mage".
0N3PUNCH (NA)
: Violation of the first Amendment (Freedom of Speech) by a riot worker Agent 007
You are on Riot's property, they have every right to decide what you can or cannot say here. Imagine me visiting you in your house and saying really bad stuff about your wife, claiming you cannot kicked me out of your house because of a free speech. Kinda absurd, right?
Rioter Comments
: I'm just gonna start dodging any ranged support on my team.
> No front line picks for top mid or jg? I sure as hell better go another squishy champion and be completely useless in lane "Support clearly declared ranged utility support? I sure as hell go Evelynn jungle and then force support to change his pick because of it."
: > [{quoted}](name=Strigina,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=EUBKXhV6,comment-id=000300030000000000000002,timestamp=2018-09-11T12:59:34.636+0000) > > So how comes you only have 380k mastery points with her? Even Terozu has more, lol. i got 9 accounts.. 2.8mil across them all
Even if it would be true (and I doubt that) it still wouldn't make you "most hardcore Katarina main" since the player with most mastery points on her has 3.3 millions. And that's only one account.
Jo0o (NA)
: Highest mastery Heimerdinger is bronze 4, I heard. Fun fact. But a guy you stomped telling you you’re not good enough to give advice is ridiculous.
Highest mastery Heimer is silver 4. https://www.masterypoints.com/highscores/champion/heimerdinger
: B. F. Sword btw {{champion:86}} {{champion:55}} It's definitely Rogue Admiral Garen and Bilgewater Katarina
: > [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=EUBKXhV6,comment-id=0003000300000000,timestamp=2018-09-10T22:30:17.940+0000) > > This one does. u dont even play kat. + i think my opinion is the only one that matters when it comes to katarina. since i am the most hardcore katarina main in history of gaming.
> i am the most hardcore katarina main in history of gaming So how comes you only have 380k mastery points with her? Even Terozu has more, lol.
: Are people really throwing a tantrum over this?
I am not sure if I caught the problem entirely, but from what I've seen, there is no program where women and non-binary people go to share their experiences. The program is as follows: * 12-3 PM: Presentations including: * Art + Champions/Skins Design * How to be a Producer * Narrative Writing * Production Careers * Game Design * Advanced Cosplay I can totally see lot of men who could be interested in all of this as well but they won't be able to attend it before 2:30 PM which gives them only 30 minutes before the quiet hour starts. Sexisms is wrong, I believe we all can agree on this. But it goes both ways and if you get limited access to event's content because of your gender, what else it is if not sexism? You cannot fight one wrong with another. Not to mention they already paid for their PAX ticket, this is just unfair. I cannot imagine travelling thousands of miles to attend the event with my husband who would have to wait in front of the room because he won't be allowed there with me because he is a male.
: There is a severe lack of pancakes on GD right now
https://ms2.ostium.cz/instance/web-recepty/jw4BMcfr/h222w297t.jpg Yum
: Hard time believing you.
Well, I cannot really convince you when you chose not to believe, can I?
: Troll picking isn't really a bannable offense unless you blatantly do it like the old support-smite singed (and Riot even backtracked on that one a little bit). If I pick Soraka jungle, but try my best to jungle, there will be zero consequences. So really, it's best to just dodge if you care about winning. If you don't care, then that's fine. Just know that an off-meta pick won't get anyone banned.
Off-meta pick won't but mentioned disco Nunu will. And if someone picks Annie jungle without intent to troll, I will give it a try. Anything works in gold.
: Are you sure these people even get banned?
Whenever this happened (fortunately it was really rare for me, had to do it like twice or three times so far) I directly sent ticket to support, describing the situation and trying to be as polite as possible. And...they were banned.
: > [{quoted}](name=Strigina,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gFxOLhKV,comment-id=001c00000000,timestamp=2018-08-20T09:32:36.051+0000) > > Strange because I am following male cosplayers on instagram or facebook who show lot of body (Leobane with his Spartan cosplay or Gym_cosplay on IG with his bodybuilders competition pictures) with bulges and noone is removing their content. So I highly doubt Facebook or Instagram would consider Muay Thai Lee Sin as a violation of terms. I have no way of providing proof since I don't have a Facebook. And I'm not a cosplayer, it was just a Halloween outfit. It's mostly after I take my post workout pics. Even my professional body builder friend has to wear a fancy pack to cover his bulge just so he doesn't get banned.
> [{quoted}](name=Radiant Wukong,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gFxOLhKV,comment-id=001c000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-20T09:49:25.917+0000) > > I have no way of providing proof since I don't have a Facebook. And I'm not a cosplayer, it was just a Halloween outfit. It's mostly after I take my post workout pics. Even my professional body builder friend has to wear a fancy pack to cover his bulge just so he doesn't get banned. Well then they are two options 1) You and your friend are overrreacting. Facebook is full of post workout pics or bodybuild competition pics. 2) Someone trolled you and spammed reports on your picture. Facebook will shut it down if there is lot of reports no matter if the content actually is violating the terms or not. Facebook's rules are ridiculous sometimes but for everyone. It's not like it hits men harder.
: > [{quoted}](name=BakedLotion,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gFxOLhKV,comment-id=001c,timestamp=2018-08-19T23:48:17.740+0000) > > I think you're lying about the whole getting banned from Facebook thing lol I'm serious, I'm Facebookless and Instagramless as I type this comment
> [{quoted}](name=Radiant Wukong,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gFxOLhKV,comment-id=001c0000,timestamp=2018-08-20T05:20:12.543+0000) > > I'm serious, I'm Facebookless and Instagramless as I type this comment Strange because I am following male cosplayers on instagram or facebook who show lot of body (Leobane with his Spartan cosplay or Gym_cosplay on IG with his bodybuilders competition pictures) with bulges and noone is removing their content. So I highly doubt Facebook or Instagram would consider Muay Thai Lee Sin as a violation of terms.
: Why don't people dodge in low elo when they know they will lose
Because I don't negotiate with people trying to held me hostage with their "I don't want to go autofilled support so i will threat you with trolling". Well do it. I will lose 20 minutes of my life at best but you will most likely lose your account you invested hours of your life into and possibly some money too.
: Wukong finally is balanced, 45% winrate in jg and top, Good job Riot.
https://i.imgur.com/8zBeG8p.png Doesn't look dead at all to me.
: > [{quoted}](name=Strigina,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=lT4OE4LF,comment-id=001a0000,timestamp=2018-08-15T09:34:51.852+0000) > > So a playful jump is a sexual pose because you can see her inner thigh when she is wearing shorts? What? In a moving scenario, no it would not be sexual. The fact that it's a still image, that someone said "Yea, people should look at this when they use that skin" is the issue. In reality, that jump would last maybe a second most, you wouldnt even realize what happened. Ontop of that, you wouldnt have a view of a child where you literally see their entire inner thigh, right up to the brim of "to far". Zoe is clearly portrayed as a child, even though her lore says otherwise. She should be in a more childlike position, such as in a Tube floaty, maybe half her face and her back peaking out of the water as she doggy paddles, or maybe splashing someone else. Not **intentionally** detailed thighs right as the focus.
She is in a childlike position, she is jumping in the pool like lot of children do. Look at her recall, she is doing exactly the same. And honestly if feel the urge to look at her inner thighs (that are not even detailed) when you see that splash art maybe it's you who has a problem, not Riot. I didn't even notice them until you point this out.
: My issue is the positioning of the shot relative to Zoe's pose in it. The pose/Shot itself *looks* sexual, which is the issue. I could picture Ahri or someone doing the pose that Zoe does, and that should *not* happen when Ahri is known as more of the "Rule 34 material" female. If it was just Zoe in a tube floaty or something, it would be fine. What I *DONT* want to see in her splash art is literally the entirety of her inner Thighs, especially when given the perspective she's the one your eye is clearly meant to jump on. The outfit itself isnt sexual, its the way they made her positioned in said outfit.
So a playful jump is a sexual pose because you can see her inner thigh when she is wearing shorts? What?
Otarie53 (NA)
: I remember when the whole viable midlaners pool was fizz, ahri and leblanc. I'm glad we have too many people take ignite as a meta concern now. Sorry if i'm being an old shit.
I remember Ashe being viable midlaner.
Terozu (NA)
: Ashe and Tryn are confirmed still married!
Well, Marc Tryndamere Merrill is still married to Ashley so I guess as long as their marriage lasts, Tryndamere's and Ashe's will too.
Limrick (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=WhoIsThisDude,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RBtmqvTj,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-09T20:52:38.324+0000) > > Yeah, it is very practical for {{champion:141}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:157}} etc to rush into melee combat with zero chest protection on {{champion:266}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:14}} literally cannot die, so armor is pretty useless for them. Rakan and Yasuo are guerilla fighters that are all about agility and speed, armor would just slow them down. Lee Sin and Udyr are monks, even real world monks didn't wear chest armor. Kayn is the only actually legit case of "yeah this dude should probably have some armor".
> [{quoted}](name=Limrick,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RBtmqvTj,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-09T21:56:34.208+0000) > > {{champion:266}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:14}} literally cannot die, so armor is pretty useless for them. Rakan and Yasuo are guerilla fighters that are all about agility and speed, armor would just slow them down. Lee Sin and Udyr are monks, even real world monks didn't wear chest armor. Kayn is the only actually legit case of "yeah this dude should probably have some armor". It's said in Kayn's lore he refuses to wear any armor because it's nothing else but a burden for him.
Fasmodey (EUW)
: The Dreaming Pool (Syndra Short Story)
Is that Soraka at the end of the story? Can we expect new lore for her too?
Rioter Comments
Sprinks (NA)
: Icon?
This is one of the "creator's icons".
: He's gold 5.
And he also has Yasuo on mastery level 4. So much for the "first time".
: > [{quoted}](name=Strigina,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PKfdzjfE,comment-id=000400000001,timestamp=2018-08-03T07:23:31.429+0000) > > Firstly, Akali is 19 only so it's pretty normal for her to rebel. Second, she witnessed not only Zed destroying the only world she knew and most likely killing her father, but also Shen not reacting at all because his inhuman necessity of no emotions does not allow him to even hate. She was also a witness to Noxian cruelty and again her order did nothing to help their own people. > She didn't change out of nowhere and definitely not without a reason. Zed was also a loyal student trained since he was a boy but he turned away from Kinkou. 19 isn't the age or rebellion. Though checking her lore pages, her age isn't actually described anywhere I can find. The only age specified was that she entered the kinkou and the training at age 14 . . . which is the exact opposite of when Akali was trained from birth. Which is again, total character destruction. Also if she watched everything she knew get destroyed then why is she so god damn upbeat and cheerful? (You gave two of the same examples as if they were separate things.) What if Sasuke acted like that? Why does everything they say have nothing to do with discontent, hate, etc but instead bard her capabilities to the world that 'she can't be stopped' and 'how bad ass am I?' The change is Sivir levels of change when it comes to lore re-works. Why even make them the same person?
You won't find her age in her lore, but it was confirmed by Rioter [here](https://www.reddit.com/r/akalimains/comments/8zb2ea/akali_rework_megathread/e2i0z76/?context=3). She was 14 when she **_formally_** entered the training but because she was child of another two members, she was trained earlier. And she isn't exactly cheerful, she enjoys killing people. It's even said in the short story that she is wearing that mask because she doesn't want her victims to see her killing them while she smiles/laughs. But when she attacks Zed or Shen you can clearly hear how she hates the first one and dislikes the second one. The same when she attacks noxians. Also I have no idea who Sasuke is.
: > [{quoted}](name=SSmotzer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PKfdzjfE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-08-02T07:23:38.500+0000) > > Old Akali was all _"Without question." "Hesitation is the seed of defeat." "Honor is the blade's edge."_ > https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/walkingdead/images/c/c1/Sasuke.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141029174610 > New Akali is all like _"No more rules!" "No one tells me what to do. Not anymore." "I am my own master. Just the way I like it." "It's who I am, get used to it."_ > https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ygcEFx9BXd0/V5zpONow77I/AAAAAAAAHMk/U4o5N9fDeTcNXf4cd50BsHcZl1W5PnqfQCLcB/s1600/3982895-0948645287-Sasuk.jpg > Honestly, you're comparison to Titans is pretty off. Dick was a well defined character, he had a personality and a way of doing things, which Titans just throws out the window. > > Akali went from being Shen's loyal student who could do things no other student could do, because she was trained, since she was an infant, to be a killing machine and to follow orders. The only difference between Akali then and Akali now is that she is older. This isn't a new Akali, it's a continuation of her character. > > Saying Akali is a different character is like, saying Sasuke from season 1 of Naruto is a completely different character to season 2 Sasuke. No, that's stupid. Sasuke has a REASON to do what he did and make the decisions that he made. He had an ENTIRE series to build him up for an understanding and willingness to accept his change. He had nearly a thousand hours worth of writing to allow his character to develop into what he had become in the later episodes. Now? Akali just flipped a switch and started the monthly a bit late. There is literally no reason why Akali would change so drastically when she was raised from birth to be a killing machine and compliant with the order she supported. What you're saying is equal to Sasuke leaving the Hidden Leaf because "Lmao the academy ain't telling me what to do. I'll take my exams in the forest kek." Nobody would accept that because it isn't believable. Sasuke is a serious character that always at all costs, maintained his serious nature. He had a motivation from the very beginning, and he kept that motivation right up to the very end. And when he succeeded, he used that motivation to go to the next best thing. That's the RIGHT way to do that. And sadly, Akali just isn't a Sasuke story. People would be pissed if Sasuke just decided to say: "Welp, my clan is dead. Fuck my brother, I'll just live a peaceful life and catch butterflies for a living."
>Now? Akali just flipped a switch and started the monthly a bit late. There is literally no reason why Akali would change so drastically when she was raised from birth to be a killing machine and compliant with the order she supported. Firstly, Akali is 19 only so it's pretty normal for her to rebel. Second, she witnessed not only Zed destroying the only world she knew and most likely killing her father, but also Shen not reacting at all because his inhuman necessity of no emotions does not allow him to even hate. She was also a witness to Noxian cruelty and again her order did nothing to help their own people. She didn't change out of nowhere and definitely not without a reason. Zed was also a loyal student trained since he was a boy but he turned away from Kinkou.
: We should have a report option for
If you aren't able to pay attention to the map because you are so busy with your cs, raptors and cooldowns I doubt you even pay attention to pings.
Altiverse (EUNE)
: JUSTICE HAS BEEN DONE, MAFIA BRAUM HAS A SHIRTLESS CHROMA
Who cares about Braum? WE GET POROS WITH MACHINE GUNS!!
: > [{quoted}](name=Strigina,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HiE2AoOd,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2018-08-01T13:01:10.831+0000) > > Lo, she stole Focusing Iris and tried to enslave water elementals with it so she could drown whole Orgrimmar. When Thrall tried to stop her telling her about the innocents and the orphanage she just told him no horde is innocent and that she was just doing those orphans a favor so they will never turn into bloodthirsty orcs. The only thing that stopped her was when Kalecgos (or Thrall, not sure now) compared her to Arthas slaughtering Stratholme. > So yeah, she never killed innocents but only because right people stopped her at right time more than her trying to "hold peace". Nathanos on the other hand will never question Sylvanas's order. You mean the same Focusing Iris that was used to bomb Theramore killing also the leader of a faction that actually welcomed the Horde just because "Muh Orcs are cool!"? God forbids for an actual human being to be incredibly angry when you even lost your only pupil because of it. Fortunately for the Horde Jaina can still reason and listens to common sense and even after that, Jaina tried to welcome the Sunreavers in Dalaran until they turned a blind eye to the Horde stealing the bell who enarly killed the most paceful leader who also she considered as a nephew. Meanwhile Sylvanas goes from "Conquer the Tree" to "Burn it!" just to spite a NE ranger who told her she cna't kill hope...Totally the same behavior, I can't tell them apart.
> [{quoted}](name=Stars Shaper,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HiE2AoOd,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-08-01T13:13:14.007+0000) > > You mean the same Focusing Iris that was used to bomb Theramore killing also the leader of a faction that actuallyw elcomed the Horde just because "Muh Orcs are cool!"? > > God forbids for ana ctual human being to be incredibly angry when you even lost your only pupil because of it. Fortunately for the Horde Jaina can still reason and listens to common sense and even after that, Jaina tried to welcome the Sunreavers in Dalaran until they turned a blind eye to the Horde stealing the bell who enarly killed the most paceful leader who also she considered as a nephew. > > Meanwhile Sylvanas goes from "Conquer the Tree" to "Burn it!" just to spite a NE ranger who told her she cna't kill hope...Totally the same behavior, I can't tell them apart. Yeah, I mean the same Focusing Iris which destroyed Theramore which was something every other horde leader condemned as a war crime. If I recall correctly Baine even tried to warn Jaina when he found out horde is going to attack Northwatch but he didn't know about the mana bomb. And when the victory was celebrated representatives of Forsaken and Sin'dorei were so disgusted they refused to celebrate in Orgrimmar and went to Inn in Razor hills where they were murdered. Yet Jaina was still willing to kill every single person in OG even those who were not even involved in the attack in the first place. Almost even washed away Stormwind's fleet. And again, one Sunreaver stole the Divine bell and Jaina decided to blame them all and purge them out of Dalaran. Blood elves were even thinking about joining the Alliance back, lol. https://i.imgur.com/w9aZpR6.png So yeah, they kinda are similar, just with different motives. Both massive bitches, tho.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mounting Dread,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HiE2AoOd,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-01T08:09:01.560+0000) > > I'm just waiting on Jaina to be just as big of one. There is no way Jaina will ever come close to that. Each time she had a rage outburst she never murdered innocents and try to hold peace as much as she could while still bearing the weight of all her losses in the process.
> [{quoted}](name=Stars Shaper,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HiE2AoOd,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-08-01T11:32:52.625+0000) > > There is no way Jaina will ever come close to that. Each time she had a rage outburst she never murdered innocents and try to hold peace as much as she could while still bearing the weight of all her losses in the process. Lo, she stole Focusing Iris and tried to enslave water elementals with it so she could drown whole Orgrimmar. When Thrall tried to stop her telling her about the innocents and the orphanage she just told him no horde is innocent and that she was just doing those orphans a favor so they will never turn into bloodthirsty orcs. The only thing that stopped her was when Kalecgos (or Thrall, not sure now) compared her to Arthas slaughtering Stratholme. So yeah, she never killed innocents but only because right people stopped her at right time more than her trying to "hold peace". Nathanos on the other hand will never question Sylvanas's order.
: Im so done LOL
To be honest, I am just sad Tyrande didn't burn with the tree. Gosh, I had the urge to kill her with my bare hands just to shut her up when I was questing in Val'Sharah.
Sukishoo (NA)
: Anyone can edit the wiki. You also don't realize he was joking when he said he modded it in cause that is the official one.
It's not the official one, look at the swimsuit. And the sunglasses have different frames. It's just really close to each other. Also maybe anyone can edit wiki but it's also checked regularly to avoid spreading false information. After all, Hylia wouldn't be the first one to inspire Riot to make skin based on fan concept. AstroNautilus or Surprise Party Fiddle were also originally fan concept.
Sukishoo (NA)
: Yet you're wrong as I gave significant proof that shows otherwise. Skins go into production for at least 4-6 months, and his came out in like May where the Offical was again released in July. So there's no way it had anything to do with it.
They might plan for PP Miss Fortune but the way Hylia modded his concept in game shows they used it for the look - the swimsuit is almost identical, the color palette is the same so is the fabric around her hips. Just like her hat and sunglasses. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CnW5k5MUEAAKZCg.jpg vs https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-SiKjLFatCHs/WpQi4SvBOHI/AAAAAAAA58I/l_0Rps0xPe0ivA8S2vUyD2os8g6i9ec2gCLcBGAs/s1600/mfturn.jpg The chance they originally had the very same idea is so low I am definitely not gonna believe it. Btw lol wiki agrees with me.
Sukishoo (NA)
: Hylia is a guy and he didn't work for Riot quite yet when this was made. As you can see from here, Debonair Galio's update was the first thing he got to work on with Riot https://www.artstation.com/artwork/8Evxw (Galio came out in March 2017) and the PP MF he did happened before that https://www.artstation.com/artwork/o6GGw (and the official was released before his time with them as it came out in July 2016)
I am sorry I assumed his gender wrong. But it doesn't change anything on what I said. The update clearly indicates he had a role in making this skin.
Show more

Strigina

Level 134 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion