: So when are tanks that can't 1 shot people going to be relevant again?
Conqueror is the issue here hmmm? Really mate? 8% damage increse after 5 abilities? HMMMM? IS THAT SO? So IF YOU CONSIDER A 200 ARMOR TANK WHICH GIVES YOU 66% DAMAGE REDUCTION THOSE +8% EXTRA ARE THE PROBLEM HERE? REALLY? COULDNT THE FuCKING iSSUE BE THAT THIS {{item:3035}} GIVES YOU 30% ARMOR PEN? HMMMMM? DO YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT IS 200 - 30%? 140 DO YOU KNOW WHAT DIFFERENCE THAT MAKEs? OH YOU WOULDNT FUCKING GUESS AROUND 8%. BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE {{item:3135}} PROVIDES 40% MAGIC PENETRATION MEANWHILE {{item:3065}} {{item:3194}} COMBINED PROVIDE LESS MR THAN THIS {{item:3110}} ALONE. BUT YEAAAAAH THE CONQUEROR IS THE FUCKING ISSUE. AND DONT GET ME FUCKING STARTED ON THIS GREAT FUCKING GREAT IDEA OF A RUNE THAT IS CUT DOWN. EVER PLAYED ADC AND LOOKED AT DAMAGE IT DID? ITS IN 3k+ EVERY SINGLE FUCKING GAME. DOESNT EVEN MATTER IF THEY HAVE TANKS OR NOT. jesus fucking christ. Conqueror is only thing that populates top lane with more champs than 6 fucking hyper tanks. Legit fuck off.
: Hi,I am going to start logging every game where I have a troll or afk.
Pointless, riot doesnt give a shit. All they care is the verbal abuse and toxicity. Soft inting and trolling is never going to be punished. Even with video evidence they wont do shit.
Nhika (NA)
: No one wants to jungle.
BullllllSHIT, I have been queing mid/jungle for quite a while in plat 3 + elo and guess where I have been autofilled every time? Fucking top lane. Top is least picked role by far.
: Why do you like your role or champion?
{{champion:103}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:134}} I like balls.
: > [{quoted}](name=SuffocateMeDaddy,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iTGIAAEu,comment-id=0005000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-01T10:42:36.652+0000) > > Yeah conqueror is shitty rune, but before asking to remove it, how about you think a little, WHY DO FIGHTERS NEED THAT FUCKING RUNE IN FIRST PLACE HUH? Because most fighter designs are one-dimensional and fall off hard, and that has continued to be a trend for *almost* all fighters up to Camille. Now they need a ridiculous rune to keep up.
> [{quoted}](name=chipndip1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iTGIAAEu,comment-id=00050000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-01T17:32:00.499+0000) > > Because most fighter designs are one-dimensional and fall off hard, and that has continued to be a trend for *almost* all fighters up to Camille. Now they need a ridiculous rune to keep up. Really? REALLY? Most fighters are one dimensional? Thats your explanation? Okay, lets talk about most flexible fighter in the game {{champion:92}} . This champion can be built as bruiser as an assassin and as tank. She had decent win rate in the past all the time BUT THE TIME BEFORE CONQEUROR https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/riven/euw/top/diamond. Before conqueror her win rate was at all time lowest. Now why would that be? A champion that is so flexible, why would that be. And its not like she couldnt take other runes nonono, why do you think conqueror made her win rate spike? BECAUSE OF TANKS. If you want to talk about one dimensional character design, look at tanks.
: > [{quoted}](name=SuffocateMeDaddy,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iTGIAAEu,comment-id=00050000000000000001,timestamp=2019-02-27T17:41:27.090+0000) > > Alright, propose solution to fighter problem. A fighter is a class of champions that specializes at drawn out fights. Design a rune for such a class. And no press the attack is not a solution. Press the attack was in the game when Jax, Riven, Fiora, Renekton, Darius needed buffs because of tanks. Just because I can't cough up "the perfect solution" for your nit-picky fighters at the drop of a dime doesn't mean Conqueror's a good solution. Conqueror's still a shit rune either way.
> [{quoted}](name=chipndip1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iTGIAAEu,comment-id=000500000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-02-28T03:24:08.792+0000) > > Just because I can't cough up "the perfect solution" for your nit-picky fighters at the drop of a dime doesn't mean Conqueror's a good solution. Conqueror's still a shit rune either way. Yeah conqueror is shitty rune, but before asking to remove it, how about you think a little, WHY DO FIGHTERS NEED THAT FUCKING RUNE IN FIRST PLACE HUH?
: > [{quoted}](name=SuffocateMeDaddy,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iTGIAAEu,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-02-26T05:56:35.650+0000) > > okay first of all, how do you evaluate value of a keystone? Is it damage dealt at the end of the game? Let me tell you something about inconsistency of melee champion dps and their runes. I can get 3k damage on conqueror as camille in 20 minute game and I can get 1.5k conqueror damage as camille in 35 minute game. Do you know what was the difference? ONCE I LANED AGAINST RANGED CHAMPION. If you want to talk about excessive contributions, why the fuck is noone talking about aftershock giving you 50% damage reduction lvl 1? Why is noone talking about grasp of undying giving you 400 gold of permanent health bonus? Why is noone talking about cleptomancy literally breaking LCS games? No its the evil conqueror that gets all the hate. If it really was so great, everyone would use it. Aftershock has a half minute cd per use. You forget that Conqueror's stacked AD is up to 3 Longswords in value. That's 1050 gold value in comparison to Grasp's 400. Grasp also has 4 seconds of downtime per use. Kleptomancy's not a good rune, but it's also not nearly this egregious in solo queue. The problem I have with Conqueror is that the ones that use this rune well use it *way* too well based on the nature of the rune. Where other runes concentrate their contributions in some kind of moment, and focus their contributions on add-ons to your play, this rune turns on, stays on, and does nothing but give you a bunch of stats. Life steal, AD/AP, and true damage conversion by 10%, and it just *persists* until the fight's over. There's no cool down, either, so you're free to just stack it up again and get the ball rolling even if you drop it for a bit, unlike Lethal Tempo or PtA. This rune's been a problem child since its creation. It blows.
> [{quoted}](name=chipndip1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iTGIAAEu,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-26T18:03:08.504+0000) > > Aftershock has a half minute cd per use. > > You forget that Conqueror's stacked AD is up to 3 Longswords in value. That's 1050 gold value in comparison to Grasp's 400. Grasp also has 4 seconds of downtime per use. > > Kleptomancy's not a good rune, but it's also not nearly this egregious in solo queue. > > The problem I have with Conqueror is that the ones that use this rune well use it *way* too well based on the nature of the rune. Where other runes concentrate their contributions in some kind of moment, and focus their contributions on add-ons to your play, this rune turns on, stays on, and does nothing but give you a bunch of stats. Life steal, AD/AP, and true damage conversion by 10%, and it just *persists* until the fight's over. There's no cool down, either, so you're free to just stack it up again and get the ball rolling even if you drop it for a bit, unlike Lethal Tempo or PtA. > > This rune's been a problem child since its creation. It blows. Alright, propose solution to fighter problem. A fighter is a class of champions that specializes at drawn out fights. Design a rune for such a class. And no press the attack is not a solution. Press the attack was in the game when Jax, Riven, Fiora, Renekton, Darius needed buffs because of tanks.
Eedat (NA)
: > Who has .2 seconds reaction time. Average human reaction time is actually right around there. A quarter second I think?
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gLJ8tAhG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-26T02:25:28.813+0000) > > Average human reaction time is actually right around there. A quarter second I think? average of young people. The older you get this rises. And that is assuming people play on 0 latency.
: > [{quoted}](name=SuffocateMeDaddy,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iTGIAAEu,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-02-25T14:17:52.155+0000) > > Imagine playing fighter, a class specializing at drawn out fights, picking rune that requires you to stay in fight for prolong amount of time and beating a class that specializes at negating burst but is vulnerable to sustained damage. That would be fucking horrid innit? The problem is that it's excessive in its contributions. Look at other keystones. Other keystones don't provide nearly as much as this one does, and those that do have longer down times. This one keystone is multi-faceted and is easily accessed.
> [{quoted}](name=chipndip1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iTGIAAEu,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-02-25T23:02:42.781+0000) > > The problem is that it's excessive in its contributions. Look at other keystones. Other keystones don't provide nearly as much as this one does, and those that do have longer down times. This one keystone is multi-faceted and is easily accessed. okay first of all, how do you evaluate value of a keystone? Is it damage dealt at the end of the game? Let me tell you something about inconsistency of melee champion dps and their runes. I can get 3k damage on conqueror as camille in 20 minute game and I can get 1.5k conqueror damage as camille in 35 minute game. Do you know what was the difference? ONCE I LANED AGAINST RANGED CHAMPION. If you want to talk about excessive contributions, why the fuck is noone talking about aftershock giving you 50% damage reduction lvl 1? Why is noone talking about grasp of undying giving you 400 gold of permanent health bonus? Why is noone talking about cleptomancy literally breaking LCS games? No its the evil conqueror that gets all the hate. If it really was so great, everyone would use it.
: Take either the true damage or the healing out of Conqueror, or put a long ass cd on it
Imagine playing fighter, a class specializing at drawn out fights, picking rune that requires you to stay in fight for prolong amount of time and beating a class that specializes at negating burst but is vulnerable to sustained damage. That would be fucking horrid innit?
GigglesO (NA)
: Why tanks don't exist
https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/overview/malphite/euw/top/diamond https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/overview/poppy/euw/top/diamond https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/overview/drmundo/euw/top/diamond https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/overview/tahmkench/euw/top/diamond https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/overview/maokai/euw/top/diamond https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/overview/ornn/euw/top/diamond https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/overview/chogath/euw/top/diamond https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/overview/shen/euw/top/diamond imagine tanks having bruiser win rates during tank meta. Sadly, tank meta will never end.
: > [{quoted}](name=SuffocateMeDaddy,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Tu0VzhdE,comment-id=002f0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-14T17:54:06.886+0000) > > YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT Fucking Faker started his career as a support main on SKT but then he was put on mid lane because of his lack of skill THATS FUCKING RIGHT. > > No they dont. Have you ever played 35 minute game when both teams are equally farmed up? Did you fuck up just once in that game? Did that fuck up loose you the game? LCS professionals will abuse one mistake you did in lane 30 seconds ago. Forgot to put up ward? Get ganked. Fucked up minion wave? Get outleveled and insta dove lvl 6 with no counter play. > > The fact is that every 3rd solo que diamond 5 support main is Janna player that shielded her adc with optimal build with optimal frequency. Imagine if 1/3rd of jungle mains in diamond was master yi main that did same exact thing EVERY SINGLE FUCKING GAMe. Imagine if 1/3 of top lane mains were tryndamere mains without any wave management skills. Thats the state of support and enchanters. > > If I had to choose to listen to someone who plays flex champs every game has at least 5 different picks for his role, played 560 games, swaps roles regularly, and dude that plays different variations of Janna, MY CHOICE IS CLEAR. Huge portion of support mains ARE FUCKING CLUELESS. Best shot callers in solo que are MID LANERS BECAUSE THEY ROAM ENTIRE FUCKING GAME AND CAN ESTIMATE POWER LEVELS OF CHAMPIONS ON THEIR TEAMS MUCH MORE CONSISTENTLY THAN ANYONE ELSE, AND JUNGLERS FOR SAME FUCKING REASON. And this is comming from someone who plays exclusively top lane and doesnt fucking bother checking who is fed and when he is fed. I admire people who can shotcall. But it aint support players. At least not in solo que. > > Supports lack knowledge. Egirls getting carried to top 2% by their boyfriend be my evidence. My friend failing at every role but support be my evidence. Numerous egirls playing 3 different variations of janna be my evidence. SHOW ME ONE SUPPORT MAIN THAT HAS SAME LEVEL OF SUCCESS ON OTHER LANES. If that's the case, then you surely make for a Challenger level support, being so much more knowledgeable and mechanically skilled than these Diamond whipping girls getting carried to top 2% by their boyfriends. Surely two highly knowledgeable and mechanically skilled players in the lane have an insurmountable advantage over one. You ought to shit all over them. Surely we can take on faith that you aren't because what...you consider it unsportsmanlike to take candy from babies? Well, guess what? The fact that you are not speaks to the fact that your ability to assess other players' abilities, especially for the whipping girl role, is probably somewhere in the neighborhood of Iron II at best. That's the actual evidence that you haven't got the first clue about the whipping girl role. {{champion:74}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sorostaran,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Tu0VzhdE,comment-id=002f00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-14T19:52:07.035+0000) > > If that's the case, then you surely make for a Challenger level support, being so much more knowledgeable and mechanically skilled than these Diamond whipping girls getting carried to top 2% by their boyfriends. Surely two highly knowledgeable and mechanically skilled players in the lane have an insurmountable advantage over one. You ought to shit all over them. > > Surely we can take on faith that you aren't because what...you consider it unsportsmanlike to take candy from babies? Well, guess what? The fact that you are not speaks to the fact that your ability to assess other players' abilities, especially for the whipping girl role, is probably somewhere in the neighborhood of Iron II at best. > > That's the actual evidence that you haven't got the first clue about the whipping girl role. > > {{champion:74}} https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=aphromoo LCS level support main that LOST nearly 100% games that werent on his prefered role. https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=imaqtpie flex player that didnt loose SINGLE SUPPORT GAME. Even thought there is only one game for that matter. https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=motivator+wuce top of the ladder on EUW support main that has 44% win rate on his secondary champion https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=Thebausffs top of the ladder top/jungle main whose most autofilled support is on 60% win rate And yeah You could say I am nitpicking flexible players and not onetricks such as tyler who absolutely suck at anything that isnt adc. But I have yet to find one support main that doesnt onetrick one class of supports, one champion and doing good on anything that isnt support. https://euw.op.gg/summoner/champions/userName=Schuhbart Here is example of sona onetrick that couldn reach master tier before he started onetricking sona.
: > [{quoted}](name=SuffocateMeDaddy,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Tu0VzhdE,comment-id=002f00000000,timestamp=2019-02-14T12:50:37.034+0000) > > Also do you think supports make makro calls? Really? I get it you guys like LCS and its either support or jungler making macro calls. That aint because they are good at it. They can actually afford to watch map more than anyone else. Do you think solo que supports do that? Well, the pros which are actually the guys that plays League the best in the world, have pretty often the support as the role that makes the call. And IS NOT because they can afford to watch map more, literaly every player watch the other lanes other than their own The fact that there are a lot of bad soloQ supports do not change that because you say so. Well, actually supports calls tend to be ignored by players in other roles in SoloQ because they think they should command the team since they are the carries, so if you are going to go down that reasoning pipeline, I'd say that it is really a 2 way street, and there are just a ton of people that do not care about playing wall/are dumb/are assholes/just suck in all elos at all roles, so I suspect you get a ton of negative bias pinpointing a supposed lack of knowledge specifically on supports
> [{quoted}](name=Ale non è male,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Tu0VzhdE,comment-id=002f000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-14T17:38:34.331+0000) > > Well, the pros which are actually the guys that plays League the best in the world, have pretty often the support as the role that makes the call. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT Fucking Faker started his career as a support main on SKT but then he was put on mid lane because of his lack of skill THATS FUCKING RIGHT. >And IS NOT because they can afford to watch map more, literaly every player watch the other lanes other than their own No they dont. Have you ever played 35 minute game when both teams are equally farmed up? Did you fuck up just once in that game? Did that fuck up loose you the game? LCS professionals will abuse one mistake you did in lane 30 seconds ago. Forgot to put up ward? Get ganked. Fucked up minion wave? Get outleveled and insta dove lvl 6 with no counter play. > The fact that there are a lot of bad soloQ supports do not change that because you say so. The fact is that every 3rd solo que diamond 5 support main is Janna player that shielded her adc with optimal build with optimal frequency. Imagine if 1/3rd of jungle mains in diamond was master yi main that did same exact thing EVERY SINGLE FUCKING GAMe. Imagine if 1/3 of top lane mains were tryndamere mains without any wave management skills. Thats the state of support and enchanters. > Well, actually supports calls tend to be ignored by players in other roles in SoloQ because they think they should command the team since they are the carries, If I had to choose to listen to someone who plays flex champs every game has at least 5 different picks for his role, played 560 games, swaps roles regularly, and dude that plays different variations of Janna, MY CHOICE IS CLEAR. Huge portion of support mains ARE FUCKING CLUELESS. Best shot callers in solo que are MID LANERS BECAUSE THEY ROAM ENTIRE FUCKING GAME AND CAN ESTIMATE POWER LEVELS OF CHAMPIONS ON THEIR TEAMS MUCH MORE CONSISTENTLY THAN ANYONE ELSE, AND JUNGLERS FOR SAME FUCKING REASON. And this is comming from someone who plays exclusively top lane and doesnt fucking bother checking who is fed and when he is fed. I admire people who can shotcall. But it aint support players. At least not in solo que. >so if you are going to go down that reasoning pipeline, I'd say that it is really a 2 way street, and there are just a ton of people that do not care about playing wall/are dumb/are assholes/just suck in all elos at all roles, so I suspect you get a ton of negative bias pinpointing a supposed lack of knowledge specifically on supports Supports lack knowledge. Egirls getting carried to top 2% by their boyfriend be my evidence. My friend failing at every role but support be my evidence. Numerous egirls playing 3 different variations of janna be my evidence. SHOW ME ONE SUPPORT MAIN THAT HAS SAME LEVEL OF SUCCESS ON OTHER LANES.
: From one support to another; how do y'all keep your cool?
> [{quoted}](name=Milky Thighs,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xAtRXQha,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-13T00:41:47.463+0000) > > I won't lie, I'm a woman with a temper as short as I stand (cries in exactly 5 ft.) But really, I don't know how fellow supports keep their cool with ADCs toxic as they come and dumb as a sack of potatoes. If majority of your random adcs are toxic and toxic towards you, dont you think there is issue with you? >It's like, I really want to win, Then play roles that can carry your ass solo. Bot lane is for premades. Or lucky randoms that will have amazing game and will never see each other again. Want to win more? Play Orianna mid. She is great semi support champion. >but clearly they don't. I generally play Nami, give good stuns and initiations for people, but they just spectate. My friend mains leona and he thinks that every time his dash connects I am automatically going to commit. Never mind that there are two minion waves just waiting to aggro on my ass and never mind that we are behind or their jungler is close by. Support is garbage role for low elo, get your ass to plat as mid lane then swap to support again. >I'm pretty on-point with Nami and most other enchanters, but I can't seem to coax my ADCs into the delightful idea of trying to win the lane. Winning your lane as adc isnt as simple as you think. See above. Minion aggro is a thing, a thing you most probably have no clue about. Damage pressure is another thing people who play nothing but support also do not understand. Play more champs, get in their shoes. >And then they fuck up and I finally blow up on them. I'm not sure how to deal with the monotony of solo queue. I've tried duo'ing, but it seems everyone ends up getting bored of me. You know telling you that you are boring is a polite way of saying that you fucking suck. Trust me, I know that from IRL experience. >Maybe I should put up my mantle as the Gold 5 Nami main? OOOOOrrr try swapping to mid?
: > [{quoted}](name=SuffocateMeDaddy,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Tu0VzhdE,comment-id=002f,timestamp=2019-02-14T11:18:36.535+0000) > > Support has way too high agency over bot lane. **For a role that requires least game knowledge to be successful** I do not understand what are you guys bitching about. Furthemore this will nerf mages on bot such as Brand, Velkoz, Zyra much more than enchanters and tanks you guys claim to love. Furthemore, cancerous strats like karma mid with spellthief and cleptop outfarming their opponent with 1/3 of their CS will die. So what exactly is your issue here? How to spot some noob that has never played support Support is the role that require THE MOST game knowledge, because you have the majority of warding duties in the team and you are the one that can more easliy make macro calls about when someone on the sidelane should push or group or move to a specific spot
> [{quoted}](name=Ale non è male,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Tu0VzhdE,comment-id=002f0000,timestamp=2019-02-14T12:11:34.857+0000) > > How to spot some noob that has never played support Diamond 3 on eune 67 lp peak last season as top/mid main. Diamond 4 78 lp EUW as adc main. Diamond 5 21 lp Euw as jungle main. Diamond 5 0 lp as on EUW as mid lane main. > Support is the role that require THE MOST game knowledge, because you have the majority of warding duties in the team Do you know what is funny about all those games I played? I havent yet met support main that had higher game knowledge than wards placements. Lane pressure knowledge? Next to none depended on champion those supports mained. Worst of all were enchanter mains. All they ever knew was how to point click shield me and when to polymorf enemy. Pressing exhaust when shit goes down, is not a game knowledge. Most skilled support mains I have played with even duod with learned one essential skill. Roaming mid when your adc went back to buy and you came back to empty lane. That is difference between plat 1 support and diamond 5 support. You know who else has to know when and how to roam? Mid lane, Jungler, Top laner. Some support mains learned how to manipulate minion waves on very surface level. Do you know who else has to do that too? Adc, mid AND ESPECIALLY TOP LANE. Mechanically most of support mains I have met were very below average, especially those who tried to play actually difficult champions such as thresh when they main lulu janna and soraka. Mechanical skill however is not impressive a least bit when your abilities most of the times are point click spells or they are as big as lane. So, what exactly is the game knowledge support mains have to have, in order to climb? >and you are the one that can more easliy make macro calls about when someone on the sidelane should push or group or move to a specific spot Also do you think supports make makro calls? Really? I get it you guys like LCS and its either support or jungler making macro calls. That aint because they are good at it. They can actually afford to watch map more than anyone else. Do you think solo que supports do that?
: Wtf? Support items? Just wow.
Support has way too high agency over bot lane. For a role that requires least game knowledge to be successful I do not understand what are you guys bitching about. Furthemore this will nerf mages on bot such as Brand, Velkoz, Zyra much more than enchanters and tanks you guys claim to love. Furthemore, cancerous strats like karma mid with spellthief and cleptop outfarming their opponent with 1/3 of their CS will die. So what exactly is your issue here?
: i guess junglers have to wait till season 10 to get any good changes?
Jungle still needs nerfs what the fuck? Lvl 2 gank when im lvl 1 on solo lane by minute 50 seconds is not okay. Its time to finally decrease exp from jungle camps and increase frequency of their respawns.
: top takes every role in the game except support unless a support player plays it top and is fine with losing every trade just to 'support' later on in the game.
> [{quoted}](name=LordGeovanni,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TzUjB2z7,comment-id=000a00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-10T23:30:46.158+0000) > > top takes every role in the game except support unless a support player plays it top and is fine with losing every trade just to 'support' later on in the game. Remember that time during tank meta when taric top lane had 60% win rate? Yeah top lane is played by every role except roles that cant beat tanks.
: you play fighters yet you know so little that the only reason fighters are invalid is because riot constantly buffs adcs mages asssassins and nerfs fighter items for damage and nerfs tank items. The worse tank items are the more bruisers have to build tank items just to stand in the presence of and adc/mage/assassins this will always be true unless some how bruiser items get better than tank items at tanking at which point tanks would also build them because tanks dont build items to scale damage thus what ever is best defensively is what they will build. Which would be okay but people like you would then say tanks are op and taking our items which is your fault for asking for the class with 40 base hp diffrence between them and the class with 300+ more range than them be nerfed. defenisve resists are worse the more you can stack in order to prevent you from ever reaching 100% resistance. that is a problem with the resist stats as a whole because it means that the first points of resist are the most valuable. Which means that champions natural defensive stats are the strongest points of the stat. there are 2 solutions to this 1 kill all defense on supposedly squishy characters and nerf defenses on tankier melee champions too this would need to come with across the board damage nerfs and would only make tank items better comparatively to before. or you can nerf resist from being 50% damage resistance at 100 points of resist to being 25 or 20% again mass damage nerfs and better for tanks comparatively. Or we can take you and hash's suggestion and nerf defense on tank and tank items tanks are unplayable because you can just pick a bruiser do damage and be tankier but you also lose harder to quinn jayce teemo in top lane and you lose harder when you start to meet other classes from other lanes cause by nerfing tank items made it tougher for you to survive the arhi that was already one combo one shotting you in the first place. and your 3 seconds versus adcs 1.25 seconds less than half because front loaded burst damage will do more too.
> [{quoted}](name=LordGeovanni,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TzUjB2z7,comment-id=000a000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-08T14:44:59.011+0000) > > you play fighters yet you know so little that the only reason fighters are invalid is because riot constantly buffs adcs mages asssassins and nerfs fighter items for damage and nerfs tank items. Pvp game 5 lanes, each lane has around 2 roles available. Tank/fighter top, tank/assassin/fighter jungle, mage/assassin mid, adc/mage bot, tank/mage/enchanter support. If I do better than my enemy lane statistically more than 60% of the time, even if my jungle mid bot and support are garbage, statistically I will climb. During ardents meta, yeah bot lane won the game. That didnt mean I wouldnt get better bot lane equally as frequently as I got garbage bot lane. You know what invalidates fighters? Tanks. If tanks are viable, FIGHTERS ARE NOT. PERIOD. Picking fighter during tank meta, gave you -10% of winning your lane, your game. >The worse tank items are the more bruisers have to build tank items just to stand in the presence of and adc/mage/assassins this will always be true unless some how bruiser items get better than tank items at tanking at which point tanks would also build them because tanks dont build items to scale damage thus what ever is best defensively is what they will build. During my 40 game period in last week, I didnt build a single tank item on {{champion:164}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:59}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:41}}. I still stood a chance. What are you talking about? If tank items were better than they already are, we have another tank meta. This {{item:3047}} {{item:3076}} removes these {{champion:24}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:41}} from the game for 20 minutes. This {{item:3751}} is much more gold efficient than this {{item:3077}} . These champs {{champion:54}} {{champion:14}} Get double stats from building defense. These champs {{champion:78}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:98}} deal % max hp damage. They deal damage to you even though they build against you. Some of them deal mostly magic damage. ON A LANE WHERE MAJORITY OF CHAMPIONS HAVE HEIGHTENED ARMOR PER LEVEL THAN MAGIC RESIST PER LEVEL. DO YOU NOT SEE THE ISSUE HERE? I play this {{champion:92}} against this{{champion:57}}. I kill him on lvl 3, come back to lane with two {{item:1036}} {{item:1001}} {{item:2031}} and red ward. He comes back with {{item:3751}}. He ranks up his Bash once, he outdamages me. Does that not bother you at all? >Which would be okay but people like you would then say tanks are op and taking our items which is your fault for asking for the class with 40 base hp diffrence between them and the class with 300+ more range than them be nerfed. tanks arent just 40 base hp difference. Tanks are +75% base damage on main abilities difference. 8% max hp as magic damage difference. Abilities scaling from defensive stats difference. Tanks get power spike on lvl 9, not because they bought something, not because they farmed for that one thing fighters have to do. No, they leveled up their last point into their main ability. Tanks have presence FOR NOTHING. 0 8 Sion will be just as usefull as 8 0 Camille that blasted his asshole entire laning phase. >defenisve resists are worse the more you can stack in order to prevent you from ever reaching 100% resistance. that is a problem with the resist stats as a whole because it means that the first points of resist are the most valuable. Which means that champions natural defensive stats are the strongest points of the stat. First of all, of course defense is worse than offense, imagine playing wet noodle fight league like tank season was. Do you think people started to quit top lane out of sheer boredom of role? That they swapped to mid just because they were tired of top? Fuck no, 20 minutes of nothing but farming IS NOT FUN. Not being able to play when you pick anything that doesnt have CC IS NOT FUN. >there are 2 solutions to this 1 kill all defense on supposedly squishy characters and nerf defenses on tankier melee champions too this would need to come with across the board damage nerfs and would only make tank items better comparatively to before. or you can nerf resist from being 50% damage resistance at 100 points of resist to being 25 or 20% again mass damage nerfs and better for tanks comparatively. Or we can take you and hash's suggestion and nerf defense on tank and tank items tanks are unplayable because you can just pick a bruiser do damage and be tankier but you also lose harder to quinn jayce teemo in top lane and you lose harder when you start to meet other classes from other lanes cause by nerfing tank items made it tougher for you to survive the arhi that was already one combo one shotting you in the first place. and your 3 seconds versus adcs 1.25 seconds less than half because front loaded burst damage will do more too. Who said tanks need more defense nerfs? Tanks are durable just enough now. Tanks need their offense to be nerfed. Its not fucking normal for 0 8 Sion to deal same damage to champions as 8 0 Camille. This has been consistent occurence in my ranked games. Tanks are dealing too much damage, have too much potency and influence no matter how braindead their player is. One lucky ult, and you won the fight. Because main power of tanks isnt how strong their builds are. Its their base damage, their insance CC, their utility. Why do you think tanks are still 100% presence on LCS? Just out of recession? Pro players unwilling to play "overpowered" fighters?
: > [{quoted}](name=SuffocateMeDaddy,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TzUjB2z7,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2019-02-08T09:27:12.052+0000) > > Nah, I play fighters. Ive had enough of tanks for ever. Ty very much. I just wish tanks didnt do a ton of dmg. Right now my main man is zac. He hardly does any dmg unless you are like 4 levels ahead. Which dont happen as often as you think. He goes in, lands his cc, tans people with cinderhulk/sunfire cape, and prays his team can follow. In my opinion Zac is a really healthy tank and should be an example for other tank champions
> [{quoted}](name=ApollyonBainer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TzUjB2z7,comment-id=000a000000000001,timestamp=2019-02-08T21:51:36.068+0000) > > I just wish tanks didnt do a ton of dmg. This will never happen. Wanna know why? There are 3 ways of contributing in league of legends. You deal damage, you do CC, you tank damage. Only two ways matter in high elo. Wanna know why? Because league of legends is PVP GAME. Implying that more than not, players will realize that you can just fucking ignore enemies that dont do damage or CC. This was state of tanks in season 3. Yeah you could get plat with malphite. Thats it. Above plat, people tend to have more braincells. Tanks are fundamentally broken in PVP because the concept is TIED TO AGGRO SYSTEM PRESENT IN PVE GAMES. Noone who can count to 10 will focus tanks after thinking about it for while. Your only options of making tanks viable is overloading their kit with CC {{champion:111}} {{champion:89}} or damage {{champion:31}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:78}} . Neither of those options is fun for enemy, and both of these options COMPLETELY INVALIDATE FIGHTERS AS A ROLE. Why pick fighter over tank when you have to build more expensive build, have less CC, are less durable? In most cases you are even less mobile, have weaker burst and sometimes even push slower. If you want to have fighter roster (which is by the way 2x bigger than tank roster) tanks have to be sub optimal choice. >Right now my main man is zac. He hardly does any dmg unless you are like 4 levels ahead. Which dont happen as often as you think. He goes in, lands his cc, tans people with cinderhulk/sunfire cape, and prays his team can follow. In my opinion Zac is a really healthy tank and should be an example for other tank champions Your opinion of healthy tank is Camille with less damage but much more AoE CC? You know there is a reason why they keep nerfing Camille jungle even though she was already below 50% right? If Zac was just as popular as Camille, people wouldnt consider Zac even close to fair. The sole reason why people dont realize how overpowered tanks are is because they are so fucking boring to play noone wants to play them.
: Let me guess. You play assassins
> [{quoted}](name=ApollyonBainer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TzUjB2z7,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-02-07T21:40:01.336+0000) > > Let me guess. You play assassins Nah, I play fighters. Ive had enough of tanks for ever. Ty very much.
: > [{quoted}](name=SuffocateMeDaddy,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dfuneZ3c,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-02-07T09:49:03.818+0000) > > How about next fighter? Tanks are boring. We didnt have proper top lane fighter since Camille which is almost 2 and half years. And even she is more efficient as jungler than top. Well was. Its time for some fresh new fighter that actually requires skill again. Sylas is an AP Fighter.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dfuneZ3c,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-02-07T14:41:55.376+0000) > > Sylas is an AP Fighter. Is he top lane fighter?
: Next Tank champion
How about next fighter? Tanks are boring. We didnt have proper top lane fighter since Camille which is almost 2 and half years. And even she is more efficient as jungler than top. Well was. Its time for some fresh new fighter that actually requires skill again.
: Can we finally give Shen a buff since the damage is so high?
How about we dont buff tanks? How about that? Tanks still need across the board nerfs. Tanks are still present in 100% of LCS games, Tanks are still making solo que miserable, tanks are still too viable for how difficult they are.
Akrid415 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=heroikc,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7KhkiF8d,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-06T05:09:51.858+0000) > > Yeah, most marksman tops are like that. There's gotta be a counter to it. I hate cheesy shit like that.
> [{quoted}](name=Akrid415,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7KhkiF8d,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-06T05:35:49.810+0000) > > There's gotta be a counter to it. I hate cheesy shit like that. there is, its called good jungler. Good luck with that tho, junglers dont know that top lane exists until diamond 5. If they do, they generaly are premade with top so tough luck.
Rioter Comments
Kadexe (NA)
: The problem with these "Nerf Yasuo" posts is that nobody is thinking about how to balance him.
Yasuo needs to be reworked not balanced. I would rather play against 60% win rate anything than 50% win rate Yasuo.
Syrile (NA)
: The Yasuo Lie
Stop wasting time complaining about yasuo. He has been in cancerous state since release and riot WILL NOT DO ANYTHING TO HIM. China loves this 3rd stage lung cancer festering pool of acidic mucus. Start focusing on Vayne, start focusing on ranged top laners still dominating lanes, start focusing on lvl 2 ganks, start focusing on single mage build path, start focusing on stuff that riot will actually change. YASUO WILL NEVER CHANGE.
: No one cares, just because you can't carry as a laner, doesn't mean you can go into a hissy fit over junglers, just git gud. "i rEsT mY cAsE".
> [{quoted}](name=Machigainashi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jRlfRpMN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-04T17:26:15.914+0000) > > No one cares, just because you can't carry as a laner, doesn't mean you can go into a hissy fit over junglers, just git gud. "i rEsT mY cAsE". Huh? I am merely responding to junglers relating to "memes" about their role. Where in any of all of that did I mention blaming jungler for not ganking?
Rioter Comments
Dasdi96 (NA)
: If you look at the clip, most of the damage sion is taking is true damage, which goes to show the ridiculousness of this keystone. I have had duels where 80% of the damage dealt to me was true damage.
> [{quoted}](name=Klepto annie,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tt7MhROm,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-27T20:32:49.111+0000) > > If you look at the clip, most of the damage sion is taking is true damage, which goes to show the ridiculousness of this keystone. I have had duels where 80% of the damage dealt to me was true damage. But sion still won so your point is?
: You think kled gives no utility? Look at his ult Hash only missed the knockups when kled abused his mobility (e) to dodge, mobility can help in combat but a lot of kleds power goes to being able to stick to his target, not dodging reliably. Kled would actually perform okay in a teamfight since he can reach backline champs and cause havoc, sion only has his ult which is telegraphic and should easily be stopped by a frontline champ in worst case scenario. Its all a matter of how good sion`s team is at helping him get his q off and how good kled`s team is at avoiding sion and killing someone more important.
> [{quoted}](name=Super Cow Swag,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tt7MhROm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-27T18:21:24.941+0000) > > You think kled gives no utility? Look at his ult Yeah he has one knockback and telegraphed move speed boost in direction of ult. Once he and his team is in fight, he lost all of his utility. Sion still has AoE knock up, AoE % max hp magic damage, armor penetration, slow. > > Hash only missed the knockups when kled abused his mobility (e) to dodge, mobility can help in combat but a lot of kleds power goes to being able to stick to his target, not dodging reliably. And? It is still a most powerful ability in sions kit, and he still won despite kled using his weak sticking abilities to dodge it. Its like you sacrifice 30% of your kit to dodge 70% of enemies and it somehow still is loose for you. > > > > Kled would actually perform okay in a teamfight since he can reach backline champs and cause havoc, He can do what? Do you realize that his ult is single target knock back locked on FIRST PERSON IT HITS? Same with his dash? >sion only has his ult which is telegraphic and should easily be stopped by a frontline champ. This applies to Kled much more than Sion, while also having lower damage, lower CC and is not available during entirety of Kleds game. Kled cant use this ability dismounted. Your last point is so stupid its unreal. Everything you said is better for sion.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=SuffocateMeDaddy,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yzvFy5nh,comment-id=00020003000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-27T15:44:13.180+0000) > > Rank doesnt determine your skill. Thats literally what bronze players say. Im diamond but i just get bad team mates. The fuck is rank for then? And how exactly do you think people get high rank without playing like it? Elo boost? Thats your idea? Just because you're diamond doesn't mean you're right. Especially since you still use the ''oh my team is bad'' excuse, do you think you actually deserve diamond with this attitude?
> [{quoted}](name=14daysuspensionk,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yzvFy5nh,comment-id=000200030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-27T16:15:43.233+0000) > > Just because you're diamond doesn't mean you're right. Especially since you still use the ''oh my team is bad'' excuse, do you think you actually deserve diamond with this attitude? I have several accounts with several positions to "deserve" this right. If I say my team is shit in diamond elo, its my point of view in diamond elo. If bronze player says my team is shit, its his point of view in bronze elo. Reality however is, RIOT FIXES MATCHMAKING TO KEEP YOU AT 50% WIN RATE. JUNGLE IS MOST INFLUENTIAL ROLE ERGO BETTER JUNGLE WINS IS REALITY. Welcome to the end game young boy. My word represents years of grind and experience. I am objectively better at the game than 99% of players on eune and 97% of players on EUW. Trusting my word is in you. Trying to dismiss them as lies? Thats just plain stupid.
: > [{quoted}](name=SuffocateMeDaddy,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yzvFy5nh,comment-id=000200030000,timestamp=2019-01-27T14:35:21.804+0000) > > Yeah right having 70% win rate, finally reaching your elo, and suddenly players of "my skill level" are 3 ranks below my usual team mates. Riot has explicitly stated that they are balancing YOUR WINRATE around 50%. There are two ways of achieving this, get harder enemies consistently (which is when you reach diamond 3 elo next to impossible) or throw one or two low elo players in your games. People are complaining about this on reddit on boards on youtube. Rank doesn't always determine your skill. You can be high elo but not look like it, you can be low/high elo but play like a God against your enemies.
> [{quoted}](name=14daysuspensionk,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yzvFy5nh,comment-id=0002000300000000,timestamp=2019-01-27T14:57:38.556+0000) > > Rank doesn't always determine your skill. You can be high elo but not look like it, you can be low/high elo but play like a God against your enemies. Rank doesnt determine your skill. Thats literally what bronze players say. Im diamond but i just get bad team mates. The fuck is rank for then? And how exactly do you think people get high rank without playing like it? Elo boost? Thats your idea?
: > [{quoted}](name=SuffocateMeDaddy,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yzvFy5nh,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-27T10:41:53.031+0000) > > Diamond 3 on Eune Diamond 4 62 lp on euw > > 80% of your lost games is jungler difference. > > If your win rate isnt anywhere near 50% you get matched with bad players to balance your win rate. > > If you loose 1v1 but have CS lead and level lead, why not? > > Point of solo que is getting better yourself. Yeah as support maybe, if your strategy to win is split pushing and wasting time of 2 to 3 enemies, if your team cant capitalize on that, its not your fault. > > Since bounty changes bounty isnt representative of anything. You could have bounty as as tank player with no items simply because you farmed a lot. You could have bounty as support because you last hit that 1000 gold bounty adc. You could have bounty for splitpushing all game. > > Flash isnt even summoner spell anymore. Its mandatory and honestly should be removed. If riot wants to change the game for the sake of change, its about the time they changed most powerful thing in the game. > > So what if you are Riven one trick? If you can get above 50% win rate in your elo what is the problem with it? What is your issue with onetricking? If thats the way I want to play the game who are you to judge me? I am not trying to be LCS player. I just want to have fun. > > Defense is boring, tank meta be my evidence. Again, if I can reach above 50% win rate with 500 AD Riven on 800 ap ahri without zhonya, who are you to judge. > > If someone plays for KDA then he plays for KDA. If I want to play for objectives I will play for objectives. Every time you meet person in your elo whose play style you are not satisfied with, never forget, THEY ARE IN YOUR ELO. > > Nah mate. You don't get matched with ''bad players'' I'm pretty sure it was designed to match players around your skill level.
> [{quoted}](name=14daysuspensionk,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yzvFy5nh,comment-id=00020003,timestamp=2019-01-27T14:12:05.195+0000) > > You don't get matched with ''bad players'' I'm pretty sure it was designed to match players around your skill level. Yeah right having 70% win rate, finally reaching your elo, and suddenly players of "my skill level" are 3 ranks below my usual team mates. Riot has explicitly stated that they are balancing YOUR WINRATE around 50%. There are two ways of achieving this, get harder enemies consistently (which is when you reach diamond 3 elo next to impossible) or throw one or two low elo players in your games. People are complaining about this on reddit on boards on youtube.
: > [{quoted}](name=SuffocateMeDaddy,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yzvFy5nh,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-27T10:41:53.031+0000) > > I am not trying to be LCS player. I just want to have fun. Well there ya go. This post has nothing to do with you. It's addressed towards people playing ranked to climb. Go troll normals and low elo ranked games "for fun" to your heart's content.
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleeper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yzvFy5nh,comment-id=00020002,timestamp=2019-01-27T13:13:42.225+0000) > > Well there ya go. This post has nothing to do with you. It's addressed towards people playing ranked to climb. Go troll normals and low elo ranked games "for fun" to your heart's content. Stop me.
: Obviously you play for fun. However a competitive mode is to win, even if it sometimes costs you your fun. Losing lane is never fun and you could just leave because it's annoying, but you stay because as a team you might win and winning is fun.
> [{quoted}](name=IkBenShteen,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yzvFy5nh,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-27T12:17:18.098+0000) > > Obviously you play for fun. However a competitive mode is to win, even if it sometimes costs you your fun. Losing lane is never fun and you could just leave because it's annoying, but you stay because as a team you might win and winning is fun. Nah, I just leave. I honestly dont care.
ExpStealer (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=SuffocateMeDaddy,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yzvFy5nh,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-01-27T11:30:29.481+0000) > > Yeah you are right, I am not. However his points are bullshit. And I am tired of bullshit. You do realize he's not being serious, right?
> [{quoted}](name=ExpStealer,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yzvFy5nh,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-27T12:18:35.813+0000) > > You do realize he's not being serious, right? do you read entire thing at all? Points 1-9 are meme, point 10. DO THE FUCKING OPPOSITE. He is serious. However he is serious in opposite way.
: You should always play for objectives, as objectives win you the game. You can have a nice KDA but the enemy is mashing down your turrets while you only got 1. GL winning!
> [{quoted}](name=IkBenShteen,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yzvFy5nh,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-01-27T11:48:31.138+0000) > > You should always play for objectives, as objectives win you the game. You can have a nice KDA but the enemy is mashing down your turrets while you only got 1. GL winning! I dont play for wins, I play for fun. It only happens that some people can get high ranks with that kind of attitude.
BigFBear (EUW)
: Gosh.... You must be fun at partys.
> [{quoted}](name=BigFBear,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yzvFy5nh,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-01-27T11:27:37.356+0000) > > Gosh.... You must be fun at partys. Yeah you are right, I am not. However his points are bullshit. And I am tired of bullshit.
Qivu (EUW)
: 'as a diamond player' as if that means anything lul
> [{quoted}](name=Qivu,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yzvFy5nh,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-27T10:48:46.641+0000) > > 'as a diamond player' > > as if that means anything lul That means that there are 200 000 people between you and him ranked in skill. That also means there are only 40 00 between him and the best one.
Theorex (NA)
: As a diamond player, I can fully say that if you do the following things you'll get places.
> [{quoted}](name=Theorex,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yzvFy5nh,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-01-27T08:37:24.034+0000) > > As a diamond player, I can fully say that if you do the following things you'll get places. Diamond 3 on Eune Diamond 4 62 lp on euw > 1: Always blame the Jungler 80% of your lost games is jungler difference. > 2: It's never your fault. If your win rate isnt anywhere near 50% you get matched with bad players to balance your win rate. > 3: When you lose a 1v1, always try to win it right when you get back to lane. Until you win. If you loose 1v1 but have CS lead and level lead, why not? > 4: Never follow your teammates, and always be on the other side of the map. Especially if you are the support. Point of solo que is getting better yourself. Yeah as support maybe, if your strategy to win is split pushing and wasting time of 2 to 3 enemies, if your team cant capitalize on that, its not your fault. > 5: If you see someone who has a big bounty on them, always try to solo kill them. Don't want to risk giving that gold to another player. Since bounty changes bounty isnt representative of anything. You could have bounty as as tank player with no items simply because you farmed a lot. You could have bounty as support because you last hit that 1000 gold bounty adc. You could have bounty for splitpushing all game. > 6: Flash is a bad summoner spell to use. Flash isnt even summoner spell anymore. Its mandatory and honestly should be removed. If riot wants to change the game for the sake of change, its about the time they changed most powerful thing in the game. > 7: Always pick Yasuo, Riven, Zed, Master Yi, and Vayne. So what if you are Riven one trick? If you can get above 50% win rate in your elo what is the problem with it? What is your issue with onetricking? If thats the way I want to play the game who are you to judge me? I am not trying to be LCS player. I just want to have fun. > 8: Never build defensive items. Don't need them if the enemy is dead. Defense is boring, tank meta be my evidence. Again, if I can reach above 50% win rate with 500 AD Riven on 800 ap ahri without zhonya, who are you to judge. > 9: Don't get objectives, that is some weak shit. Only scrubs think about those. If someone plays for KDA then he plays for KDA. If I want to play for objectives I will play for objectives. Every time you meet person in your elo whose play style you are not satisfied with, never forget, THEY ARE IN YOUR ELO. > 10: Do the opposite of all of that. Nah mate.
: So what doesn't Sylas have ?
His weakness is shit design. 99% ban rate once people figure him out, then they nerf him to the ground. They released champion that will never be balanced.
: > [{quoted}](name=SuffocateMeDaddy,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VjfU0UsP,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-01-26T19:31:55.151+0000) > > Jungle is most overpowered role in the game. If your laners consistently say "Better jungle wins" its probably fucking true. Have you seen the patch notes? I'm a jg main and am doing better in EVERY other role with 0 experience, in fact, my supports FEEL stronger and more impactful on a straight up fighting match.
> [{quoted}](name=Aametherar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VjfU0UsP,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-01-27T03:27:31.915+0000) > > Have you seen the patch notes? I'm a jg main and am doing better in EVERY other role with 0 experience, in fact, my supports FEEL stronger and more impactful on a straight up fighting match. haha eksdy yeah right. Maybe you are so bad at jungling, having 0 experience would be beneficial for you. Jungle will loose impact once junglers fall behind in levels in respect to laners. You turning up lvl 2 on mid while im still lvl 1 is not normal. Getting first blood on 3rd minute is not normal. Burning flash of someone with half of your kit not available is not normal. Having shit jungle pathing and still being able to gank is not normal. Jungling is a joke since experience and passive gold gain changes. Go back to season 4 and tell me how is jungling working out for you. Shit pathing? You loose 1v2 fights because you are under leveled. Want to play gank heavy champs? Better not fuck it up because exhaust on 60 second cooldown {{item:3715}} did not exist. Jungling is literally the most effortless role with highest impact in the game. You play complex champions? In jungle? Who fuckin cares. Playing trynd top is harder than playing the highest APM jungler at the moment. You think gank positioning is hard? Dont make me laugh. Vision changes made your positioning simplest yet. All you have to do is think little about it. You dont have to manage waves like laners do when they roam. You can just show up and fuck flow of laner entirely by simply standing in a bush for 30 seconds. You dont loose anything by camping like this. It requires literally 0 effort.
: Help your jungler help you.
Jungle is most overpowered role in the game. If your laners consistently say "Better jungle wins" its probably fucking true.
l MrD l (NA)
: What are people opinions on sylas so far?
: Hey riot, shieldbreaker wasn't a bad mechanics, it was on the wrong champion
oh hell yes lets give tanks and supports, class that are already fucking overloaded with utility, MORE FUCKING UTILITY. Supports and tanks still need across the boards nerfs fuck off mate.
DyQuill (NA)
: AMA with the Sylas team! (x-post from r/leagueoflegends)
I want to know who had the bright idea of not saying, "This idea is completely fucking r%%%%%ed" when someone walked in with concept for his ult. I want to know, what person in champion design team is so completely unaware of issues this design poses, and when is he getting fired. Honestly you fucked up big time with this one and he should be disabled for ranked play FOR EVER.
: LOL mmorpg, what would u be
Show more

SuffocateMeDaddy

Level 71 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion