: Are Little Legends canon?
> The Silverwing could potentially be a young demacian Raptor But...they ARE young raptors. You literally quoted the LoL wiki. https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Demacia
: The thing is how the hell do OP notices that both are autofilled and they are just not queuing not for their main roles which sometimes happen because they are burned out of playing always the same Because if any of them says on the chat that "hey I'm an ADC main autofilled to Supp" and the Supp is autofilled to ADC they would most likely trade their roles and he wouldn't create this thread right ? OP doesn't know a shit and he just assumes that they are autofilled because he wants to bitch about anything instead of improving his skill
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MLLzgAuv,comment-id=00050004,timestamp=2019-07-01T00:26:35.250+0000) > > The thing is how the hell do OP notices that both are autofilled and they are just not queuing not for their main roles which sometimes happen because they are burned out of playing always the same > > Because if any of them says on the chat that "hey I'm an ADC main autofilled to Supp" and the Supp is autofilled to ADC they would most likely trade their roles and he wouldn't create this thread right ? > > OP doesn't know a shit and he just assumes that they are autofilled because he wants to bitch about anything instead of improving his skill He may have the Blitz app, which shows what one person's main role is, but it doesn't show what they qued for. Maybe he asked later when they started sucking.
iPrawn (NA)
: Pisses me off when our autofilled ADC mains support, and our autofilled support mains ADC.
I'm a support main and I don't think I've ever got auto-filled. Like honestly, ever. So, I might be wrong, but it's also possible that the support main purposely qued as adc cause he got bored of his role? Also, I see many people saying that they shouldn't suck in their lane. Well... as a support main, I do have M6 on Vayne, Xayah and a few more adcs, I'm not terrible, but I'm pretty bad at farming, and I would still not dare go against an actual adc main in ranked games. Similarly, there are many tricks that an average adc main could not do as support, like land good Qs (you have to think one step ahead), shield at the right moment, and for the love of god, warding, it's a foreign word for adcs. So, yes, it's entirely possible that they suck in each other's roles.
: League Client isnt Working Properly
Same here. I don't know if i should restart my pc or what...
VeΙ (EUNE)
: RP not being added to my account after completed purchase
Exactly the same happened to me, also purchased twice cause I thought I wasn't paying attention the first time. Even made a ticket. I got it 30 min later...
: Reconect
You know, it's one thing to get Dc-ed but not being able to reconnect...really good job, thank you rito...
Haze97 (EUW)
: I am giving up Katarina.
Bet you're enjoying Talon's hentai too, huh?
Saezio (EUNE)
: Thanks mate. I straight up thought of 3 ways that would have saved us from Ryze Liss Lux while not affecting tanks. 1)Make it reduce AP while on CD. 2)Make it not work on roots. 3) make it 50% effective on ranged champs. OR even unable to be picked by range (hard to see this implemented tho)
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uRjKIyUl,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-10T12:45:23.870+0000) > > 3) make it 50% effective on ranged champs. OR even unable to be picked by range (hard to see this implemented tho) The last one is not possible because of Rakan and Thresh. Both of them can use it, but if I'm not mistaken, they count as half-range? I know they aren't melee for sure.
: i've never had a problem with lux. the thing with lux is her numbers are over-tuned obviously but if they weren't she'd be completely useless as she is a highly telegraphed skillshot mage and therefore will happen to be near completely useless unless she is rewarded massively for landing her stuff. and lets be honest while yasuo exists in his current state you can't with a straight face say lux needs to be nerfed. there are far too many champions atm who make her look like a joke. why do you think lux keeps being buffed nonstop? its because at the end of the day if 100% of all your damage can be merely sidestepped then you will never be a truly good champ. because at the end of the day pro's will stick to what actually wins them games and is reliable when moneys on the stake. that is why you will never see lux in the really valuable pro matches. if mage is a needed it'll be someone busted like Viktor or Cassiopeia or orianna even. and these are the players who can stand still and dodge incoming enemy skillshots without trying. these players basically show you why lux will never be truly viable. BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU CAN LITERALLY NEGATE 100% of her damage. AND THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE A PURE SKILLSHOT CHAMP LIKE LUX WORK IN TODAYS HYPER MOBILE ENVIROMENT IS THROUGH BUSTED NUMBERS.
> [{quoted}](name=On My Kill List,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uRjKIyUl,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-06-10T11:49:56.100+0000) > > i've never had a problem with lux. > the thing with lux is her numbers are over-tuned obviously but if they weren't she'd be completely useless as she is a highly telegraphed skillshot mage and therefore will happen to be near completely useless unless she is rewarded massively for landing her stuff. > and lets be honest while yasuo exists in his current state you can't with a straight face say lux needs to be nerfed. there are far too many champions atm who make her look like a joke. > why do you think lux keeps being buffed nonstop? > its because at the end of the day if 100% of all your damage can be merely sidestepped then you will never be a truly good champ. > because at the end of the day pro's will stick to what actually wins them games and is reliable when moneys on the stake. > that is why you will never see lux in the really valuable pro matches. > if mage is a needed it'll be someone busted like Viktor or Cassiopeia or orianna even. > and these are the players who can stand still and dodge incoming enemy skillshots without trying. > these players basically show you why lux will never be truly viable. > BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU CAN LITERALLY NEGATE 100% of her damage. > AND THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE A PURE SKILLSHOT CHAMP LIKE LUX WORK IN TODAYS HYPER MOBILE ENVIROMENT IS THROUGH BUSTED NUMBERS. This is so true and more people need to realize this. It took me so long to be able to land her spells precisely, and it's not an easy thing to do at all. And yes, one miss, and somebody dies.
Ravenborn (EUNE)
: No. Lux support is only viable because of Aftershock. The only way I can see this happening is adjusting her W cooldowns or numbers. That's the only way without hurting her Mid, we don't need the few viable mid laners gone..
> [{quoted}](name=Ravenborn,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uRjKIyUl,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-06-10T12:10:29.622+0000) > > No. Lux support is only viable because of Aftershock. The only way I can see this happening is adjusting her W cooldowns or numbers. That's the only way without hurting her Mid, we don't need the few viable mid laners gone.. Lux supp uses aftershock??? I've been maining her as supp for over a year, never even thought of using it xD
: If they don't do anything to design skins not to cause problems for people and the OP doesn't try to raise awareness of this being an issue; What makes you think riot won't make another skin, or even a series of skins that have the same problem?
> [{quoted}](name=Crownless Exalt,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=FlzfOEpe,comment-id=0004000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-09T00:18:48.972+0000) > > If they don't do anything to design skins not to cause problems for people and the OP doesn't try to raise awareness of this being an issue; What makes you think riot won't make another skin, or even a series of skins that have the same problem? I'm sure they will. You're just one of many that don't get my issue with this post. It's badly constructed in a way that focuses on one skin instead of the entire problem, and as such, won't really make a difference. When presenting a problem to any kind of "jury", you FIRST explain the problem and THEN give examples. He gave one example and used it as a representation of the problem that might or might not happen (the problem being more possible skins with such features and potential health issues - he hasn't actually had a seizure, he just thinks he might). Plus, the entire title is wrong, epilepsy is a condition, a skin can't give you epilepsy - it can give you an epileptic seizure, attack, reaction, but not the condition itself. I would not take this thread seriously, and I'm pretty sure Rito won't either - they might do something about it one day, but not thanks to this thread for sure.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sugarlicious,realm=EUNE,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=FlzfOEpe,comment-id=000400040000,timestamp=2019-06-08T10:23:14.875+0000) > > First of all, your comparison is completely wrong. The right one would be playing soccer in a **normal** park where one or two people happen to be walking their dogs and threatening not to play at all unless they leave. Actually, the question here is - has RIOT made it clear that this game caters to the epileptic community, or are you trying to make them do so now when skins happen to be a bit flashier? I'm too lazy to go through their rules, but somebody should, and if you can find some disclaimer that says the game is supposed to be safe for **everybody**, then, by all means, continue fighting the windmill. > And like you said, they already have to avoid a great number of games, so what makes this game any different? No offense Sugarlicious, but you are literally insane if you honestly think it's ok for Riot to ignore basic health concerns when designing skins, with potential hazardous results. Let me clarify a few things: I have never said that I wanted Riot to remove the skin or to no longer implement flashy effects on their skins. I trust Riot to make awesome looking skins that people are willing to pay for. What I said instead was that this skin can be damaging to a person's eyes and that someting needs to be done about it. I have NEVER had an epilepsy seizure up until now, not even after witnessing that effect, but it made my eyes very sensitive to the effect. Imagine watching the same effect multiple times in a single match. Next, your solution to avoid this one problematic skin is a decent, albeit unrealistic, one. I don't like the idea of dodging every single game with an Ezreal pick on it over a skin. This can trigger Leaverbuster with the addition that you are intentionally ruining people's games because of it. I also don't want to tell my teammates "Plese don't play BA Ezreal. I'm sensitive to its FX." I wouldn't like being told to not play a skin I payed good money for just because someone doesn't like its effects. And I expect others to not like it either. Finally, I am not someone who is part of a "vocal minority" trying to get Riot to "cater" to my needs in detriment of the general playerbase. I am just someone with health concerns trying my best to bring this to Riot's attention. But you are free to interpret my post however you want. All I want is an answer from a Rioter. (With that said, +80 upvotes! I can't thank you all enough for your efforts! :D Lets hope a Rioter sees this soon.)
> [{quoted}](name=EqualMisstaying,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=FlzfOEpe,comment-id=0004000400000000,timestamp=2019-06-08T12:11:33.827+0000) > 1. I do think they should take health into consideration when designing skins, but this topic is not about skins but SKIN. One skin. You made it this way, you put "skin" in the title. if you phrased your post in a way that would include all flashy skins, and THEN named a few examples, it would make sense. But you did exactly the opposite - you named a single skin, you want this one skin changed, and then if another similar skin shows up in the future, you will do what, make a new thread because this one doesn't apply to any other skin except Ezreal's? 2. So, you acknowledge the fact that there are things you could do to avoid the mentioned health hazard, which is what I've been trying to explain to your dense defenders, and yet, you "don't like" doing any of them? So, you consciously choose not to do anything that could maintain your health, but you expect RIOT to do everything they can because it's easier for you? That's my other issue, you're willing to put in 0 effort into anything, but you expect 100 effort from the company. Okay...
: I like how Sugarlicious didn't even say the skin should never be changed and they jumped his ass /s
> [{quoted}](name=Beacon Academy,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=FlzfOEpe,comment-id=001e,timestamp=2019-06-08T11:40:15.507+0000) > > I like how Sugarlicious didn't even say the skin should never be changed and they jumped his ass /s I know right, it's kinda fun triggering them :D I actually do think something should be done - but to all such skins. My problem with this whole post is choosing just this one skin in particular and then saying that he might have to **quit the game** if **one skin from one champ out of 150+ champs** doesn't get adjusted... I just guess the Karens of the Internet are too dense to get my point because "oh em gee, you don't want to give a sick person everything they wish for, you're so terrible and stupid bla bla bla". But let them vent, they are only making this thread less serious than it was from the creation.
dome025 (EUW)
: I have an argument but it´s so basic and common knowledge everybody with an iq above 1 should be able to understand. It´s his f+cking health. There is no f+cking "threatening vibe", he is literally forced to quit if he takes his health even rudimentarily serious. Not to mention that you can discredit any detailed valid argument just because it "sounds threatening". Example: Player behaviour s+cks and Riot does nothing to improve the situation that´s why I will quit if nothing get´s done. Oh sorry your argument is completely valid and you wrote a book about why but still the last bit sounds threatening so your whole argument is flawed and not valid anymore. "then your opinion really does not mean much..." Oh how dare you? As if I holded the power to change the world because of my opinion and you just had the power to take this power away from me. Reality check: Neither my nor your opinion doesn´t mean much. But at least I can say that I write less bullsh+t than you do.
> [{quoted}](name=dome025,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=FlzfOEpe,comment-id=0004000500000000,timestamp=2019-06-08T10:49:58.671+0000) > Well, I can say you're full of bullsh+t as well, but again, opinions, opinions... And no, he is not forced to quit, but you obviously haven't understood what I wrote (and you call me stupid, lol). I explained it clearly that he CAN still play, he just has to ban this one champ if he doesn't want to risk this one problematic skin. But instead of acknowledging that, he jumps to "I will quit" right away. So, your "argument" is invalid, or maybe I actually do need 1 IQ to "understand" it.
: "Oh just ban the champ" yeah let's make the already asinine mechanic to balancing >130 champs recently be made even more so by using it to possibly avoid something that realistically can cause seizures, something that riot has made somewhat of a point to avoid creating this whole time. No, it's not a threatening vibe at all, if you say we're gonna play soccer in a dog park and I'm allergic to dogs, it is not threatening to say "hey if we don't change this I'm not gonna play because I don't want to have serious health implications when there is a perfectly reasonable alternative/fix, even if that guy over there has no idea what he's talking about and wants to just get offended". Riot has already been working with different colorblind variations (as can be seen with accessibility modes) and has certainly nerfed skins that made abilities harder to see/differentiate for years, and a skin that *can* cause a seizure you can bet your ass would be taken a hell of a lot more because of that fact, similar to what used to be frost annie for her passive being harder to see, steel legion lux for harder to see abilities, etc. There are several easy fixes to eliminate the epilepsy part, making it not flash as bright or as quickly, making a separate option for people who are epilepsy prone to eliminate particles and effects like this (which I'm honestly surprised hasn't been done yet), hell it looks so similar to Garen's ult they could change it to be something different even. I don't have anything related to epilepsy and don't really know anyone who does either, that being said it's already debilitating enough to have to avoid a large portion of videogames and media specifically due to not wanting possible brain damage, so yeah I'll take the epileptics side over the company who can afford to make a change like that
> [{quoted}](name=BackdoorPrincess,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=FlzfOEpe,comment-id=00040004,timestamp=2019-06-08T08:45:54.885+0000) First of all, your comparison is completely wrong. The right one would be playing soccer in a **normal** park where one or two people happen to be walking their dogs and threatening not to play at all unless they leave. Actually, the question here is - has RIOT made it clear that this game caters to the epileptic community, or are you trying to make them do so now when skins happen to be a bit flashier? I'm too lazy to go through their rules, but somebody should, and if you can find some disclaimer that says the game is supposed to be safe for **everybody**, then, by all means, continue fighting the windmill. And like you said, they already have to avoid a great number of games, so what makes this game any different?
dome025 (EUW)
: Just want to let you know that your comment is the pinnacle of stupid sh+t I have read here. And it isn´t possible to write a longer comment for me without it getting deleted by the mods.
> [{quoted}](name=dome025,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=FlzfOEpe,comment-id=00040005,timestamp=2019-06-08T08:49:43.546+0000) > > Just want to let you know that your comment is the pinnacle of stupid sh+t I have read here. And it isn´t possible to write a longer comment for me without it getting deleted by the mods. Just want to let you know that if all you've got for me are insults without any argumentation, then your opinion really does not mean much...
: > [{quoted}](name=Sugarlicious,realm=EUNE,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=FlzfOEpe,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-07T19:05:45.456+0000) > > Even though I do see the problem, you saying "If nothing is done then I am afraid I might have to quit play the game indefinitely.", kinda gives me the threatening vibe. I mean, you could have said "I'll have to keep banning this champ forever to avoid the risk, and I'll never be able to play blind games or aram again", but you choose to hit the "I quit" button right away. For that alone, I'd say don't let the doors hit your azz on your way out. On what planet is that have a "threatening vibe"??? Thin skin much, jfc
> [{quoted}](name=Daedric Etwahl,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=FlzfOEpe,comment-id=00040003,timestamp=2019-06-08T04:29:33.212+0000) > > On what planet is that have a "threatening vibe"??? Thin skin much, jfc "Do this or I quit" is a threat. Or maybe you don't know the meaning of that word. And also, "vibe" is a subjective feeling, so again, maybe the problem is your lack of language skills, not my "thin skin".
: Thats some bullshit, If something could give you health issues would* you not want others to help keep the cuase away?
> [{quoted}](name=KoggyStyle,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=FlzfOEpe,comment-id=00040002,timestamp=2019-06-08T00:57:37.283+0000) > > Thats some bullshit, If something could give you health issues would* you not want others to help keep the cuase away? Do you want an honest answer? No, I would not. If there were something in this game bothering me, I would personally feel rather entitled to expect such a huge company and such a huge community to cater to a very small percentage of people like me. We all have a choice - nobody is making you play this game, so yes, he can quit it. But the fact is that he CAN still play it = he just has to put some extra effort into avoiding this one thing that bothers him. But instead of putting some effort into that, he expects RIOT to put effort into changing this one thing instead. That's just my perspective. That being said, if they can change it, they should= but they should do so for all similar skins then. The problem should be flashy skins in general, and this topic should be expanded. But again, the guy chooses to emphasize one single skin while at the same time threatening to leave the game INSTEAD of avoiding that one single skin. See the inequality of reactions?
: > [{quoted}](name=Sugarlicious,realm=EUNE,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=FlzfOEpe,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-07T19:05:45.456+0000) > > Even though I do see the problem, you saying "If nothing is done then I am afraid I might have to quit play the game indefinitely.", kinda gives me the threatening vibe. I mean, you could have said "I'll have to keep banning this champ forever to avoid the risk, and I'll never be able to play blind games or aram again", but you choose to hit the "I quit" button right away. For that alone, I'd say don't let the doors hit your azz on your way out. I disagree. Nothing is more important than your own health, and if the game is going to threaten my own health for playing it then i will have no choice but to protect myself by not playing the game.
> [{quoted}](name=EqualMisstaying,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=FlzfOEpe,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2019-06-07T19:50:11.825+0000) > > I disagree. Nothing is more important than your own health, and if the game is going to threaten my own health for playing it then i will have no choice but to protect myself by not playing the game. That's my point. The game itself is not threatening your health - the skin is. One skin for one champ. But instead of saying that you will have to go the extra mile to avoid that one skin, you're saying you will quit the game. So...yeah. In this case, I don't mind being a bitch and saying I'm glad that, as usual, RIOT will do nothing about it.
: Epilepsy Causing Skin
Even though I do see the problem, you saying "If nothing is done then I am afraid I might have to quit play the game indefinitely.", kinda gives me the threatening vibe. I mean, you could have said "I'll have to keep banning this champ forever to avoid the risk, and I'll never be able to play blind games or aram again", but you choose to hit the "I quit" button right away. For that alone, I'd say don't let the doors hit your azz on your way out.
Culinary (NA)
: Morgana's interaction with Yordles
This is so awesome, I've never noticed it xD Now I want to play her just to see it...
ma1akas (EUNE)
: [CLIENT] Aram games cannot start
: We get so little Orange Essence
Meanwhile, I'm here sitting with 2500 OE and nothing to use it on because I keep getting shitty skins and champion shards from chests...
Mártir (EUW)
: ??? She was designed for Midlane at first.
> [{quoted}](name=Mártir,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vt4rvNvx,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-05-08T19:56:11.146+0000) > > ??? > She was designed for Midlane at first. Where have you been when they nerfed her W so she wouldn't overtake mid??? Karma was designed for mid too, why not nerf her shield as well then?
: What if we made black shield only able to target Morgana?
But...why? Riot has been very clear about not wanting Morgana to be mid, this would just push her out of the bot lane entirely. No, I'm not gonna eat every skill shot for my adc - I don't want to, and I shouldn't have to, that's a tank's job. And what about Blitzcrank? Morgana is literally the only support that directly counters "hookers" like him, Thresh, and Pyke. You want me to risk my own life because my adc is not smart enough to avoid their hooks and I can't shield them? That's not what a support is supposed to do. Some amount of sacrifice is fine but this is literally saying "if I get cc-ed, it's your fault for not sacrificing yourself". Also, Lux can shield others too, not just herself, and Velkoz is a very non-typical support, sort of like Lissandra if you ask me. Brand can at least stun. And since when is the purpose of Morgana's shield to enable her use her ultimate? The purpose of the shield as support is to disable cc and shield some damage, if you want to take that away, you're taking away her main support role. Huge NO, leave her alone.
: Please revert Lissandra nerfs
I've passed on the recent sale for her Coven skin precisely because she's just not worth playing anymore. Her Q CD is too long to farm efficiently, and if you use it for farming, you can't use it for punishing any champ that comes too close to you. You can just press W and run away. So..yeah, I agree, but I doubt anything will be done about her.
donbobi (EUNE)
: Level 200 Glorious GEMSTONE!?? Champion Capsule Opening Reward
Wait, this is a big deal? I think I got like 2 or 3 gemstones from glorious capsules so far, I thought it was "normal"...
: Actually almost all the games on this acc that have been like this. I could go through the whole list, but i thought youd get the point just from 6. >And your personal feeling is what matters most, not that of the large majority of people. Pretty sure many people would agree with this and not just me lol.
> [{quoted}](name=Jayce Account 35,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OoOltG2u,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-05T09:34:33.008+0000) > > Actually almost all the games on this acc that have been like this. I could go through the whole list, but i thought youd get the point just from 6. > > Pretty sure many people would agree with this and not just me lol. No matter the sample, the same would happen. Take me for example, I have this addon called Blitz, which analyzes your playstyle, and every single time it says that I performed well. I always do decent damage ( I play Lux as support, and yes, sometimes I have to carry in order to win), I hardly ever die more than 5 times, and whenever I lose, I get a tag "unlucky". Yesterday, I played 4 games. First, adc fed as hell. We had a chance but lost at late game Second, we had ww as adc, which surprisingly did well, but mid decided to troll because he didn't like anybody in his lane even after the laning phase ended Third, I admit I did not do my best because I was against Lux, but we also had a top that decided to feed and troll because he didn't get a gank before 5th min Fourth, I won 41:18, really easy So, yeah... this happens over and over. No matter how much you try, if you get a troll or a feeder, you're almost guaranteed to lose because that's how the game works. One person can ruin the game but one person cannot carry it alone.
: I love how enchanter supports play, but they are so weak that I am forced to play exclusively AP supports like Lux, Vel and even Annie. I would rather have the ability to Support well AND Carry the team instead of just being nearly powerless and losing the game if my ADC is not better than the enemy ADC. Basically, you should only play enchanter supports if you know the person who is going to play ADC and that person is good. Its stupid. Enchanter Supports should be able to make game changing plays as well instead of giving minor buffs to the ADC. Soraka is basically the exception because of how strong and game-changing her healing can be.
> [{quoted}](name=Lystrates,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pPniWAsV,comment-id=00000003,timestamp=2019-05-03T12:00:38.171+0000) > > I love how enchanter supports play, but they are so weak that I am forced to play exclusively AP supports like Lux, Vel and even Annie. > > I would rather have the ability to Support well AND Carry the team instead of just being nearly powerless and losing the game if my ADC is not better than the enemy ADC. > > Basically, you should only play enchanter supports if you know the person who is going to play ADC and that person is good. Its stupid. Enchanter Supports should be able to make game changing plays as well instead of giving minor buffs to the ADC. > > Soraka is basically the exception because of how strong and game-changing her healing can be. This is exactly how I feel as well. I used to main Rakan because I loved his style of play, but the fact is that if my adc sucks, there's absolutely nothing I can do with an enchanter. So, just like you, I main Lux now.
Jikker (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Colte,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hfGfxjel,comment-id=0009000100010001,timestamp=2019-04-20T09:29:42.502+0000) > > rEmOvInG a HiGh UpVoTeD tHrEaD iNsTeAd Of LoW vOtEd ThReAdS iS dOInG oUr JoB Votes do not matter; violating the rules is all that matters and in this case the thread was low effort and violating the rules.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hfGfxjel,comment-id=00090001000100010001,timestamp=2019-04-20T16:06:46.247+0000) > > Votes do not matter; violating the rules is all that matters and in this case the thread was low effort and violating the rules. To be honest, my issue with this is the ambiguity. What is low effort? Guy made a poll asking for opinions and support, and he got both, some really well thought-out opinions and many upvotes, which is what he was looking for. What is low quality? The thread made sense, it was important for the community and thus, it's really subjective to say that is was low quality. He's not gonna write a two-page essay about why bans in ARAM are good, especially when it comes to something that's, let's face it, pretty obvious to most people who enjoy ARAM. From what I've read, I'm coming to the conclusion that pretty much any thread can be removed for being low quality/effort, simply because you're the one who decides what is quality and what isn't. And again, you could have just removed the comments and left the thread, but by removing it, you made it look like you were directly either disagreeing or ignoring all that was written on it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sugarlicious,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hfGfxjel,comment-id=000900010001000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-20T12:14:41.688+0000) > > That wont pursuade us to want to help. I personally am here to help board members, but its hard to do that when everyone is against me. Maybe some communication in a rational way would help me to be able to understand your position. > > Here is some rational communication. > We disagree with the method because the thread had a purpose, to show how many people want ARAM bans, so maybe, just maybe, we could get RIOT to reconsider their decision. Taking into account how many people upvoted it, it obviously had some value to us. And then you (mods), decide to completely ignore that value and instead of removing what was unnecessary in the comments, remove the whole thread. The reason you gave us is again good enough for removing comments, but not good enough for removing the whole thread. > > It's kind of hard not to be against you when you are very obviously against us. What you did with that thread, and mind you, without any warning, shows that you don't really care about our opinions. There was no rational communication from your part, and from what I can see, there isn't much rationale from certain mods now either, so, you know, you get what you give. And I agree with you. But again the disagreement should be directed at the one mod as some of us including me are on the people's side.
> [{quoted}](name=Rowanstar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hfGfxjel,comment-id=0009000100010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-04-20T13:17:49.593+0000) > > And I agree with you. But again the disagreement should be directed at the one mod as some of us including me are on the people's side. Well, if we knew who that one mod is, you can rest assured that we'd be talking to him directly. But, since I'm guessing that you want to avoid the witch hunt, and the mod himself will not come forward, we are talking to all of you. Also, this shouldn't happen. Like you said, you are the police, you should have some kinds of general "rules" and agreements. If one cop decides to shoot, you as a group of law enforcers either support the shooting, or agree that he's done something wrong. In the latter case, he should AT LEAST admit his mistake, god forbid apologize.
: > [{quoted}](name=LatetotheRace,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hfGfxjel,comment-id=0009000100010000,timestamp=2019-04-20T08:56:58.239+0000) > > Doing what job? You (or not you) Literally removed a popular post for some irrelevant reason just to tickle your own fancy. I don't care how short of lack-luster a post is, if it's heavily supported then it's fine. If nothing becomes of it, or it's negatively received then you might have some grounds here. Furthermore, I've been here since s3 and I've had my fair share of interactions with MANY moderators and forums staff in that time. Overall y'all are a worthless addition and often act FAR too often. You should be the nuclear option NEVER the most common. > > Remove the copypasta/spammed (meaning repeated multiple repeat posts) and aggressive/offensive posts and leave the rest. Whoever removed it stepped out of line and they need to see that and adjust their behavior as such. Period. first of all I (especially as a new Mod) do not control the actions of others. I dont agree with the post being removed but its done now. I agree that I specifically would focus on removing hateful/unneceesary and copypaste threads. But i cant control what other mods do. We are MODS. We are supposed to monitor the boards. Saying we shouldnt act often is like saying the cops should just let society be. Im afraid i cant agree. If you disagree with a method, just discuss instead of saying i hate mods. That wont pursuade us to want to help. I personally am here to help board members, but its hard to do that when everyone is against me. Maybe some communication in a rational way would help me to be able to understand your position.
> [{quoted}](name=Rowanstar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hfGfxjel,comment-id=00090001000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-20T11:43:15.491+0000) > That wont pursuade us to want to help. I personally am here to help board members, but its hard to do that when everyone is against me. Maybe some communication in a rational way would help me to be able to understand your position. Here is some rational communication. We disagree with the method because the thread had a purpose, to show how many people want ARAM bans, so maybe, just maybe, we could get RIOT to reconsider their decision. Taking into account how many people upvoted it, it obviously had some value to us. And then you (mods), decide to completely ignore that value and instead of removing what was unnecessary in the comments, remove the whole thread. The reason you gave us is again good enough for removing comments, but not good enough for removing the whole thread. It's kind of hard not to be against you when you are very obviously against us. What you did with that thread, and mind you, without any warning, shows that you don't really care about our opinions. There was no rational communication from your part, and from what I can see, there isn't much rationale from certain mods now either, so, you know, you get what you give.
: Tahm Kench changes from the perspective of someone who loves him
Honestly, I can only see your point if you're playing him top and don't care about saving your allies. Repositioning is not how his W is supposed to work if used on an ally - the point is to save your ally, not delay their death and kill yourself in the process as well. Ground+slow+assuming your ally is low on hp since you chose to ate them= they will inevitably die as soon as you spit them out since you can't get them out of range, and you might (99% will) die as well during that ground+ slow. Tell me again how this will not make him completely useless in the support role? As if he wasn't useless already with that CD nerf on his W.
: Jesus Christ, just remove Tahm's ally Devour at this point.
I stopped playing Tahm completely after the CD nerf on his W a few weeks ago. I already considered THAT an overkill, but this...I don't even know what to say, might as well remove him from the game entirely, his support role is gone.
: entitled adc player: give me kills or I afk!
> [{quoted}](name=LetMeAfkPlss,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sTZbZpyu,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-17T22:33:32.467+0000) > > entitled adc player: give me kills or I afk! "My SuPpOrT StOle My KiILs"
: I wouldn't mind if they nerfed his RW combo a little, force him to use W first maybe, but now he just goes in and dies. There's nothing to do, why prevent E from being used? They should just lock him out of W for a short time when he activates R, then boom, annoying combo gone without trashing his kit.
> [{quoted}](name=AbiwonKenabi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ovNxR7EK,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-04-17T16:19:45.366+0000) > > I wouldn't mind if they nerfed his RW combo a little, force him to use W first maybe, but now he just goes in and dies. There's nothing to do, why prevent E from being used? They should just lock him out of W for a short time when he activates R, then boom, annoying combo gone without trashing his kit. I could live with this. It would give the enemy a chance to react but it would still keep Rakan's "get out" card if things go wrong. But of course, far be it from Riot to think about everything. Like everybody says, this complete nerf would just kill Rakan the second he uses his R, any ranged champ that doesn't get charmed would nuke him in seconds, and there's no way for him to escape it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sugarlicious,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ovNxR7EK,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-17T14:38:52.980+0000) > > I saw that as well, it's so idiotic. I mean, the whole point of his R is to use it BEFORE W precisely so you can land it and get out of the battle with E if necessary. This does not only change the whole mechanic by forcing you to use W first and risk being silenced/stunned but also makes you more likely to die by not allowing you to get out with E. Although, if that speed nerf managed to pass the PBE stage, I wouldn't be surprised if this idiotic nerf got to live as well... > On the bright side, if they gut him now, I'll feel less bad about not buying the new skin, since I won't be playing him. The point of the nerf is that Rakan’s R W combo is a low risk high reward combo that is easy to do. It makes Rakan impossible to balance because you can nerf everything else in his kit, but the combo will always make him viable. Think about how {{champion:84}} was a balance nightmare due to her W.
> [{quoted}](name=notMineskiexo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ovNxR7EK,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-04-17T16:06:19.319+0000) > > The point of the nerf is that Rakan’s R W combo is a low risk high reward combo that is easy to do. It makes Rakan impossible to balance because you can nerf everything else in his kit, but the combo will always make him viable. > > Think about how {{champion:84}} was a balance nightmare due to her W. Everything about Rakan is high risk because he's so squishy. He's not a tank, and he has to go in the middle of the battle to do anything, so if he can't get out fast, it's not a risk situation, it's certain death.
: Rakan
I saw that as well, it's so idiotic. I mean, the whole point of his R is to use it BEFORE W precisely so you can land it and get out of the battle with E if necessary. This does not only change the whole mechanic by forcing you to use W first and risk being silenced/stunned but also makes you more likely to die by not allowing you to get out with E. Although, if that speed nerf managed to pass the PBE stage, I wouldn't be surprised if this idiotic nerf got to live as well... On the bright side, if they gut him now, I'll feel less bad about not buying the new skin, since I won't be playing him.
41noob (NA)
: am i in the wrong for reporting and abandoning my support if they take my cs?
Why are so many people falling for this troll? I mean honestly, this cannot be a serious question... Yes man, sure, you can report them and abandon them. Just like they can report you for leaving the lane if we're only talking about 3-4 cs and abandon you if you flame them for actually accidentally taking a few minions.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sugarlicious,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=39cBfmbQ,comment-id=0000000100000002000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-13T19:23:14.172+0000) > > Don't fall for that bro. They are saying she's bad because they don't want a support that is able to get kills, and Lux can do that when necessary. When adc sux, a good Lux can carry, and god forbid a support carries next to an adc, what a shame for that adc... she's actually one of the best supports, and I thank god every day that Riot isn't nerfing her, yet. They're saying that because they'd rather have a support that's actually able to protect them than a kill hungry lux with 1 crappy shield
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=39cBfmbQ,comment-id=00000001000000020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-13T19:31:50.881+0000) > > They're saying that because they'd rather have a support that's actually able to protect them than a kill hungry lux with 1 crappy shield Good Lux can protect them. And this is exactly what I mean - you're describing her as kill hungry because it's the only thing you're scared of, support getting kills that you can't.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sugarlicious,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=39cBfmbQ,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-04-13T19:21:06.991+0000) > > Since when do your items make you who you are? Feel free to look at my ranked page. Yes I build full Ap, because my adc is often useless and I need to be able to hold my lane somehow. I think I'm supporting pretty well with her. Yeahhhhhhhh sure You're supporting very well with your 6 wards placed, non-upgraded support item and 0 control wards {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} You literally build Luden's echo on Rakan I don't know how much i'll believe what you're saying
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=39cBfmbQ,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-04-13T19:30:15.254+0000) > > Yeahhhhhhhh sure > You're supporting very well with your 6 wards placed, non-upgraded support item and 0 control wards > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} > You literally build Luden's echo on Rakan > I don't know how much i'll believe what you're saying Dude what? I always have the most wards placed, and I haven't even played Rakan in ranked this season. I also remember that game, I built it once because my team was struggling with damage, it's called adapting. Don't cherry pick, I said ranked.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kitsune Kawaii,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=39cBfmbQ,comment-id=00000001000000020000,timestamp=2019-04-13T16:13:41.952+0000) > > I didn't say she can't be support > I just said she is a bad one 7.5% playrate 52.57% winrate means she's statistically doing well. she has a kit that's perfectly able to support and results that are better than most supports so honestly i don't see any reason why she'd be a bad support. her going full ap doesn't change that.
> [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=39cBfmbQ,comment-id=000000010000000200000000,timestamp=2019-04-13T16:33:52.830+0000) > > 7.5% playrate 52.57% winrate means she's statistically doing well. > > she has a kit that's perfectly able to support and results that are better than most supports > so honestly i don't see any reason why she'd be a bad support. her going full ap doesn't change that. Don't fall for that bro. They are saying she's bad because they don't want a support that is able to get kills, and Lux can do that when necessary. When adc sux, a good Lux can carry, and god forbid a support carries next to an adc, what a shame for that adc... she's actually one of the best supports, and I thank god every day that Riot isn't nerfing her, yet.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: because Lux ain't a support And 99% of the time Lux ''supports'' just build full ap i wouldn't say brand is a support either Zyra is in the gray area but at least she has a good ult
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=39cBfmbQ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-13T12:14:50.101+0000) > > because Lux ain't a support > And 99% of the time Lux ''supports'' just build full ap > > i wouldn't say brand is a support either > Zyra is in the gray area but at least she has a good ult Since when do your items make you who you are? Feel free to look at my ranked page. Yes I build full Ap, because my adc is often useless and I need to be able to hold my lane somehow. I think I'm supporting pretty well with her.
: "same as she always was".. yea in support lane, but transitioning a champion in another lane and increasing their ratios is diffrent
> [{quoted}](name=AlexTheGrandWolf,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OOopG2XL,comment-id=00260000,timestamp=2019-04-10T11:00:55.517+0000) > > "same as she always was".. yea in support lane, but transitioning a champion in another lane and increasing their ratios is diffrent 1. She didn't transition, she is played more in general because of the upgrade, and only what,2% in mid? Big deal, I've personally never seen Morgana mid unless I took her. It was unlikely to stay that way, though. 2. Why is that a bad thing, though, why can't she be a support main who works mid too? Lux is mid main who works as support. Brand and Zyra too, Yasuo works both top and mid, and apparently bot too, why can't a support main step out? 3. Ratios weren't increased that much, but even so, they are nerfing her at the wrong places. Why her shield if it's a support-based skill? Q alone I'd live with, but shield too? like adcs aren't going down quickly enough already... I mean honestly, this is a nerf to bot lane in general, not just Morgana. I'll play her the same way as always, it just won't be as effective, and it's my adc who'll be dying more.
: Why is Morgana mid getting gutted? Why?
This honestly pisses me off. She's the same as she's always been, good but not too good. Those who take her mid are usually support mains who actually know how to play her and want to have a tiny bit of fun in some other lane, like me. And of course she's more popular now when she actually looks visually pleasing. But nooooo, god forbid we allow that, god forbid a support champ dares venture out of their mold. But hey, Yasuo roaming every freaking lane he wants? Totally fine, nothing wrong there...
: lack of punishment for griefing
Upvote so hard. It hurts so much seeing your games ruined by kids and knowing that no matter what you do, the chances are that they won't be punished. Heck, I'd rather have a manual review system that takes a month to go through a report but actually does something about it than this system that gives you a false feeling of doing something when everybody knows it does nothing.
Sex A peel (EUNE)
: some people get luckier than others i guess,the thing is i am stuck at a place i can not show im better than the rest,because every game i get stomped for no reason. seems like whoeevr gets the least bad bot lane wins.
> [{quoted}](name=Sex A peel,realm=EUNE,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=52PO1ja4,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-07T12:30:08.223+0000) > > some people get luckier than others i guess,the thing is i am stuck at a place i can not show im better than the rest,because every game i get stomped for no reason. seems like whoeevr gets the least bad bot lane wins. This is actually true. I am silver support main and I climbed fairly easily this season, but that's only because I play Lux, which can carry a lane even when adc sucks - and adcs suck a lot. I always get so frustrated when they can't seem to avoid one single skillshot, or when they can't farm. So yeah, I usually go full AP simply because it's safer, and because it allows me to actually make a difference in the game regardless of the adc. I also have this Blitz addon that tells you the bad and good parts of your game, and in 14 games, twice I was MVP - carried with the most dps, and twice I was unlucky - lost with very high kda. Which shows exactly that - when i do lose, I lose because of somebody else. Also, I probably belong to a bit higher elo, but I'm not very active so I'll get there eventually... In short, get a decent support or adc who can hold the bot lane. So, if you can hold yours and you have somebody holding bot, your chances are much better.
Sex A peel (EUNE)
: nice set of sarcasm you got there.you might think gold is trash,but every diamond player that hasnt played since s7 got place there this season,and apparently they cant get out. Since riot doesnt reward solo playing and matches you with trashes whats the point of not running it down mid? Also as you can see in the print screens,im rated as the best player of the team every time,not because im a kda whore,but because i know what to do as opposed to the rest.
> [{quoted}](name=Sex A peel,realm=EUNE,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=52PO1ja4,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-07T09:49:46.211+0000) > > nice set of sarcasm you got there.you might think gold is trash,but every diamond player that hasnt played since s7 got place there this season,and apparently they cant get out. Since riot doesnt reward solo playing and matches you with trashes whats the point of not running it down mid? Also as you can see in the print screens,im rated as the best player of the team every time,not because im a kda whore,but because i know what to do as opposed to the rest. Actually, I wasn't sarcastic... I get you, i really do. I just wouldn't expect this to happen in gold, somehow I always felt that all the r%%%%%s should naturally be stuck in bronze.
Bolter (NA)
: So you think someone should be banned off the back of a single game?
> [{quoted}](name=Bolter,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=PEF9IB23,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-06T19:10:48.660+0000) > > So you think someone should be banned off the back of a single game? I'm gonna answer this. Yes. If a person purposely decides to ruin the experience of 4 other people, I don't care about the reason, then he obviously does not care about the rules of this game, other people's time that he wasted, or the fun he's denying others. Why let such a person play? Think he won't do it again? Of course he will, until he gets punished badly enough to understand that such behavior will not be tolerated, which RIOT, unfortunately, is not doing.
Sex A peel (EUNE)
: Promos
Lol, this is gold? I'd expect it in bronze, but gold? How can somebody "good" enough to get to gold be that bad...
Show more

Sugarlicious

Level 196 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion