Rioter Comments
: Champion Weaknesses in 2019
Please answer on it . ya everything what you said it good and cool but . team balance wont work you know why ? Riot always buffs and nerfs champion form esports . but there is still champions who is relay broken like garen because non-oft ham play in spotless how you can balance champions like it ?
Dynikus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tardic,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UOQmgU7x,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-01-17T13:32:56.407+0000) > 1. {{champion:432}} Gone top side > 2. {{champion:43}} Gone top side > 3. {{champion:111}} Gone top side > 4. {{champion:497}} Gone mid side > 5. {{champion:44}} Gone jng side Huh? Literally none of that is true. Every champion you listed is still played support a vast majority of the time. > 1. {{champion:63}} He is not support ! > 3. {{champion:9}} He is not support ! > 8. {{champion:143}} She is not support ! Why aren't they? > 2. {{champion:69}} She is not support ! > 4. {{champion:54}} He is not support ! > 5. {{champion:57}} He is not support ! > 7. {{champion:45}} He is not support ! You're right, while situationally they can be good with the right comp or against the right team, they're not really supports. Which is why they're very rarely played as supports. > 6. {{champion:161}}He is not support ! This is the only one I'd agree with, but he still has aspects in his kit that are great for supports, so if it works, go for it. > **And last one Stop Buff Lux evry patch !** When was the last time lux was even adjusted? Like over 6 months ago?
yes i know what are you talking about but lets face of truth can you go in op.gg or any of sites and see what rank have real support and what nonsupports? for example Tahm in 23th and brand 3rd For lux Buffs V9.1 V8.9 V8.8 V8.7 V8.5 V8.3 V8.1
: BUTTERFLY GODDESS ASHE SKIN! - League of Legends (Fan)
This is from Mobile Legends ? :D i Remember one of there archer had sme skin
Caph (EUNE)
: high ping lag
You are new in this game? evry year evry new seasson there is ton of buggs ! for now evryone ahve +40 ms
Seen (NA)
: Change recipe for Morellonomicon
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
bbsamson (NA)
: Thoughts on URF
Tardic (EUNE)
: Star Guardian Taric | Soo what you think ?
Why there is no Riot answer ??? 8k wiever 30 comment and 0 riot !!!!!!!!!
SpeedBoi (EUNE)
: Listen there buddy, just because you main Taric does not give anyone a reason to make a star guardian skin. For an example... do you even know how much people main Yasuo? Yeah, exactly..... alot. Why is there no star guardian Yasuo?? Because its not how it works m8. Even if i really like the idia and it is actually a pretty sick skin, the chances are almost none. However, i still voted yes for this skin to be made just because i like the idia, but you get my point. Just because you main a champion does not mean anyone is suppost to care about it or give you anything as a payback just because you main him. GL with the skin doe. {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
dude i get waht you are talking about but lets face trus , taric is most releated with star guardians ! i got your point but it doesnot goes true
: Beautiful. I agree with the whole post. Also thank you for making this thread sir it cheered up my day.
> [{quoted}](name=Bob McNuggets,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=6HFbEQrw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-02T22:28:45.381+0000) > > Beautiful. I agree with the whole post. Also thank you for making this thread sir it cheered up my day. am glad <3
Keyru (NA)
: Boards Moderation Discord Verification
: Pool Party Caitlyn’s splash art needs a touch up.
why 2018 pool pary skin have same splash art ? :))) or sgg why ? its jsut big joke from riot . give me all your money and ehre you go take this trash
: > [{quoted}](name=Tardic,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mbPnEt3A,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-02T21:31:35.007+0000) > > any riot answer no ? oke Little tip here on the boards: Don't expect a Rioter to respond to your post unless you're in Story, Art & Sound, asking a lore question and nothing related to Gameplay. If you ask anywhere else, the chances of a Riot responding is as slim as the chances of Skarner ever seeing his kind again.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mbPnEt3A,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-08-02T21:38:12.021+0000) > > Little tip here on the boards: Don&#x27;t expect a Rioter to respond to your post unless you&#x27;re in Story, Art &amp; Sound, asking a lore question and nothing related to Gameplay. > > If you ask anywhere else, the chances of a Riot responding is as slim as the chances of Skarner ever seeing his kind again. i did and am waiting it know thanks dear
Kürama (NA)
: Why did they remove the status message if it's not fixed?
> [{quoted}](name=Riñey,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=upnvhJvR,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-08-02T21:34:54.144+0000) > > Why did they remove the status message if it&#x27;s not fixed? we are spamming it mate we all know answer now ! there is bug wierd one !
Rioter Comments
Tardic (EUNE)
: Star Guardian Taric (First Look)
any riot answer no ? oke
Wuks (NA)
: This is a known issue, and Riot is working to resolve the issue asap. You still own the emotes even though you might not be able to see them right now. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-report/GEudHEmq-known-issue-emotes-not-displaying
> [{quoted}](name=Wuks,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=upnvhJvR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-02T21:26:24.545+0000) > > This is a known issue, and Riot is working to resolve the issue asap. You still own the emotes even though you might not be able to see them right now. > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-report/GEudHEmq-known-issue-emotes-not-displaying thanks wuks i knwo there was to many report about it but there was not riot answer soo ya thanks
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: August 1
soooooooooo as am getting it you guys cant fix anything ?
Rioter Comments
: so hot {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sèx Crazed Eve,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mbPnEt3A,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-01T15:30:46.418+0000) > > so hot > > {{sticker:sg-jinx}} {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
: """Off Meta Items"""
why you need recommend items ? you dont know what to buy?
Loboshl (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tardic,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4EutWRGe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-01T10:01:19.928+0000) > > yah :) when you get tryndamere 1 auto . after that you read trynda got buffed :))) so perfection . i dont agree with you its so dum ! do you even have any idea of why trynd 1 shot you? or are you just saying it because you got slapped? id suggest something like a jax vrs a trynd im sure you will not get one shotted anymore :)
> [{quoted}](name=Brave Vayne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4EutWRGe,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-01T10:02:55.376+0000) > > do you even have any idea of why trynd 1 shot you? or are you just saying it because you got slapped? id suggest something like a jax vrs a trynd im sure you will not get one shotted anymore :) yah ??????? so you saying to me go adc with jax ? :))) when rynda need only 2 imtes for 1 shoot you , and adc need fulls tack fo items for dmg :))) its dat your ballance ? right click chempions: teemo,trynda,master,jax. is dat your answer?
: just TRY playing Lucian right now
what problem you have with silvers ? :)
: I was called a noob...
clean your words dear :)
Loboshl (NA)
: Learn the game before complaining about balancing
yah :) when you get tryndamere 1 auto . after that you read trynda got buffed :))) so perfection . i dont agree with you its so dum !
: Why is the reworked Akali not out still?
Rioter Comments
Throbin (EUW)
: I have the exact same problem, I play since mid-season 3, never had any fps issues. Now I get like 40-50 on lane and 20-30 in teamfights, really makes the game unplayable atm..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDn2eheVwy4 tis my video about it
Throbin (EUW)
: I have the exact same problem, I play since mid-season 3, never had any fps issues. Now I get like 40-50 on lane and 20-30 in teamfights, really makes the game unplayable atm..
its a joke when you have same fps evry of settings ya ? :D
: It's either a problem from Riot,or something about your computer,if i were you i would just open the client and make it fix itself,if it still doesn't work,delete the game and install it once again.Make sure you aren't using any third part programs,and you should be fine,if this still doesn't work,send a ticket to riot or look up and inspect your computer and GPU/CPU.
trust me i forece reinstaled my win 10 first what i done was isntall lol and whole driver updates still same yah tichet is good itea jsut need to know if someone have same problem
Rioter Comments
: Champion and skin sale: 12.29 - 01.01
yah but cumonnn where is sup bundle?
Rioter Comments
: Rito pls buff boots
lol its so funny :D

Tardic

Level 258 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion