: WTF WHEN DID I SAY THIS????? >you can only be racist towards a whole race again, when did I say this? Also were you referring to south Africa maybe? idk. South Africa is hella racist though >saying something like "everyone living in east africa is mentally retarded" isn't racist Pretty sure there are more euw players than eune. Also it was literally a retort to you calling me a roastie?? Not to mention eune is pretty known to be toxic as FUCK so idk >generalizing half of europe isn't racist
>WTF WHEN DID I SAY THIS????? technically you didn't say that but if you say something along the lines of "i'd expect this from people living in africa" or "this is the level of retardation i'd expect of people on the south asian server" it has a racial implication despite neither of these statements being directly drawn to a race. >Not to mention eune is pretty known to be toxic as FUCK so idk again with the generalizations along the lines of, "philippines is known to be dumb as fuck" or "japanese server users are retarded". PS: you are supposed to enter your comment after a quote not before it.
: EUNE isn't a race LMFAOOOOOOOO I almost pissed myself laughing you have to be trolling >funny when the anti sexism grill is being racist eh? ironically enough that originated from NA though so you should catch the meaning of that.
>generalizing half of europe isn't racist >you can only be racist towards a whole race >saying something like "everyone living in east africa is mentally retarded" isn't racist yeah this is about the level of intelligence i'd expect of you.
: This makes sense >TempName54846 See the thing is if I call shit out as sexism and I get responses like this, it proves my point like x50 >muh feminism I wish I knew what this meant but as eune suggests incompetence is the norm anyhow. I was saying sorry and that's generally what we say where I am from after a sentence? >get off my board roastie, reeeeeeeeee
>See the thing is if I call shit out as sexism and I get responses like this, it proves my point like x50 no it proves that you are too sjw even for the sjw boards. >but as eune suggests incompetence is the norm anyhow funny when the anti sexism grill is being racist eh? ironically enough that originated from NA though so you should catch the meaning of that.
: As much as I hate playing against it, I have to admit, {{item:3504}} was the best to watch. Teamfights having a real strat (basically protect the {{champion:96}} with everything) and it was really entertaining and you could feel the tense about someone reaching the enemy marksman
yeah it was really fun watching kog maw outheal full build master yi auto attacking him.
S0kaX (EUNE)
: I have no fcking idea, but apparently, if you go {{item:3504}} and {{item:3117}} on {{champion:16}}, you are a stupid egirl that doesn't know how to play and should go back to kitchen (It's even in the recommended list!)
i mean to be fair if this really was in bronze you should have gone for the protobelt spellbinder build
: When I made a comment about how sexism is relevant to the community bc of shit like >but apparently, if you go and on , you are a stupid egirl that doesn't know how to play I got downvoted -50 LUL anyways sorry this happened to you hun.
when you manage to turn a thread about people not understanding items into >muh feminism ALSO >hun get off my board roastie, reeeeeeeeee
Anatera (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TempName54846,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qOY0vRWc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-02T11:06:02.254+0000) > > OP is very homosex > > **_(this post is a social experiment aiming to demonstrate that mods are nazies)_** You don't need a post to demonstrate any of that.
nor do you need an experimental yasuo hate post to prove that people hate yasuo
: Why do folks want to revert Talon?
eh old talon was more fun to play and play against imho
: Jesus Nunu is going to get annihilated because of Pro-play, he has everything a Pro could want
I honestly doubt it, the thing with champions that get gutted for pro play is that they usually have no counterplay when played at max potential while nunu still has plenty.
: Ratio of games won when players who never surrender refuse to surrender: 70% Ratio of games won when players are denied a surrender: 40% Yes I just made that up. Why the discrepancy? Because, summoners that undermine their team decrease the chance of winning in hard to play scenarios while summoners who encourage their team and try to win can increase their chance of winning. The gap between the two _widens depending on the elo_, because lower elos _cannot judge when a game is truly lost_. The bulk of the playerbase falls into this category. I've seen far too many players go 0/2 in lane and then cry about people refusing to surrender, when their team is 21/22
>Ratio of games won when players who never surrender refuse to surrender: 70% you will win 70% of your games if you refuse to surrender! this seems like something riot would put on a loading screen.
: Do you just look up win rates and complain about the highest one?? Seems like that's what you're doing.
i mean doing that makes more sense than you would think
: 100-0 in less than 1s why riot?
last game diana got me in 0,1 sec, late game diana is pretty fun for squishies.
: thank you! Jesus christ, guy tried to argue that you always maxed E 2nd when that stopped since 6.11
>jesus christ the guy says people maxed E second when everyone maxed E second for 6 seasons and occasionally maxed Q second for one and a half seasons, how dare he! okay fam.
: She doesnt do it earlier!!! She does it earlier than patch 8.15 but before 8.15 it has always been a tool she uses to farm under turret. It was near impossible before this buff! But it scales very good in the midgame but still falls off later on compared to 8.14 and old Irelia. Which is what the entire point of patch 8.15. It was to shift her from mid/late to early game which worked quite well but the farming was near impossible with Q and you're so relient on getting them because of the passive stacks, but they fell off too quickly because you couldnt Q reliably. It was more of a QOL than something that is gonna break her. Her WR is still the same after this buff. The game isnt only laning phase. It was quite easy to R+Q but now both of these combos are hard to do since Q has 25 less range and R 50 less range and even E'ing someone in a TF isnt as easy with 50 less range. You have to R+Flash+Q to the frontline and Q all frontliners to get to the backline, both of which might make your Q interrupted and kill you. Nevermind that catching up to people with 50 less range in a game where almost everyone has a displacement/speed boost/ dash is a pretty hefty nerf. You do feel it if you played old Irelia.
at level 9 irelia has 90 ad + 8 from d blade so her live Q deals 117 + 170 = 287 damage (377 with sheen), at this point caster minions have 330 hp. now the old irelia? 100 ad + 8 from d blade, so her Q would deal 50 + 129 = 179 damage (279 with sheen). the new irelia could one shoot the casters with phage or a longsword while the old irelia couldn't really even come close to one shooting them with sheen. "bu-but if i wait for sheen procs and use my w for hitting minions I can still get 3 dashes to minions!", aye you will have 1,5 seconds left on your W to actually hit the enemy champion with up to 1 sheen proc, you also miss the escape opportunity of Qing to a caster and then Qing to a melee if you chase deep. i mean you can keep denying facts but it won't change em.
iSuzuken (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=TempName54846,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3H73eJgR,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2018-08-30T12:10:37.317+0000) > > ya know how old irelia Q damage to minions was > > and the new is > > now the part that really fucks ya up is the fact that before she would max Q last while now she maxes it first, basically at level 7 she can 1 hit casters with her Q while the old irelia would have to complete trinity force to one hit casters, also the fact she gets 2 or more dashes from her E and R now doesn't help with the argument of "she has the same dash hehexd" either, in lane she is way way more mobile than old irelia ever was, did I say lane? i also meant everywhere else. Not sure where you got these ratios... You're absolutely delusional. here's the actual ratios on her Q https://i.imgur.com/I8QaOgX.png And no, She can only 1 shot caster minions if she has Sheen, and even then you have to wait for it to be up again to one shot the other one if you don't have tiamet. Old Irelia maxes Q second not last. You only max E into hard matchups like renekton and Jax. It seems to me that you never played Irelia to know her weakness so you're here complaining about her like she's broken or something..
>Not sure where you got these ratios... You're absolutely delusional. here's the actual ratios on her Q you are missing the part where it deals double damage to minions so you are wrong here. well since people still don't seem to understand numbers i'll break it down for you. at level 9 irelia has 90 ad + 8 from d blade so her live Q deals 117 + 170 = 287 damage (377 with sheen), at this point caster minions have 330 hp. now the old irelia? 100 ad + 8 from d blade, so her Q would deal 50 + 129 = 179 damage (279 with sheen). the new irelia could one shoot the casters with phage or a longsword while the old irelia couldn't really even come close to one shooting them with sheen. "bu-but if i wait for sheen procs and use my w for hitting minions I can still get 3 dashes to minions!", aye you will have 1,5 seconds left on your W to actually hit the enemy champion with up to 1 sheen proc, you also miss the escape opportunity of Qing to a caster and then Qing to a melee if you chase deep. >It seems to me that you never played Irelia to know her weakness so you're here complaining about her like she's broken or something.. i think irelia is completely fine right now and i actually prefer playing against her now than the old irelia but the discussion is about whether shes more mobile now or not and she clearly is so stop being buttblasted and assuming that everyone hates irelia for stating facts.
: 1 shooting minions? You mean ranged creeps.. Like she always has been? Believe it or not but you cant actually 1 shoot a minion without sheen procc/tiamat AOE dmg. If you have a trinity but you dont have a tiamat at late game, you cant Q multiple times. This isnt even factoring in the fact that Irelia dealt in patch 8.14 and before 153 + 140% dmg to minions at level 9 so even if they increased the minion dmg by 30% it is still the same or even a bit less without the burst damage. Because remember, they **never** intended for her minion dmg to be nerfed. Oh did I forgot mentioning that her Q has 50 less range than old Irelia and 25 less range than before 8.15? Because its pretty fucking important in the discussion of mobility.
ranged creeps are pretty much the only ones that matter anyways especially considering they are the ones she uses to engage and the 3 are enough to stack her passive. >Like she always has been? yeah she just does it much earlier now. >Oh did I forgot mentioning that her Q has 50 less range than old Irelia and 25 less range than before 8.15? Because its pretty fucking important in the discussion of mobility. does 50 range matter in the top lane? nah, the range nerf was for bot and mid lane irelia, now before you say its a nerf to her team fight mobility she actually has tools to do shit to people she isn't on top of now to get in range to Q em.
: Infernal Dragon hardly matters. Yi's damage is from the on-hits from items and inherent base damage and stats from kit. None of that is scaled by Infernal Dragon. One infernal Dragon with that Yi build gives what? Like 16 AD? That is a drop of the damage the BoRK, Bloodrazor, Titanic, and Rageblade does. The only one of those scaling with that is Rageblade which gains a whopping 2 damage.
eh dragons can potentially amount to +48% AD and +195 true damage per second, 48% ad isn't insignificant at all on yi with conqueror turning 20% of his damage into true damage, sure this would be a very extreme case but 1800 true damage per second from a yi is completely plausible so the point stands.
Reohare (EUW)
: 5 secs is more than a tank gets to live in a teamfight these days. Maybe you're right i just hate tryndamere. {{sticker:sg-shisa}}
i mean yeah his ultimate is broken and i hate it as much as the next guy but cutting off 20% of someones main power source isn't a small change.
: >her passive deals pretty much the same damage to minions as her old W. Oh wow I wonder why i fucking compared the dmg! No youre wrong actually. A maxed W at level 9 dealt 50 + 75 dmg + 120% ad. Current at level 9 deals 170 + 40.5 dmg (at full stacks so this needs preperation otherwise it only 10.5 dmg per stack) + 120% AD. Dont you see that even if the dmg falls short at level 9 with the old that it is still very similar. And that it can even surpass it if you just go all in without any passive stacks? And that it surpasses it level 13 when it too is maxed out? And I maybe have said this twice now but let me say it again * The old one had fucking higher base dmg to champions * . The reset doesnt matter when the CD was 4s at 40% cdr, so you could very easily deal 280 + 240% AD to champions compared to 170 + 120% AD to champions. No they didnt max it into certain matchups jesus christ. It was fucking accepted as the only VIABLE solution UNLESS you were behind! And if you were behind as old Irelia well you were useless either way. Stop fucking arguing with me about what people maxed when I have played this champ since S4. I know specifically what people used to max and shit.
125 is still far less than 170, over 25% less for that matter, and again this is with 0 passive stacks. >it can even surpass it if you just go all in without any passive stacks? And that it surpasses it level 13 when it too is maxed out? this doesn't matter in the discussion of mobility as shes already 1 shooting minions before that point. >And I maybe have said this twice now but let me say it again The old one had fucking higher base dmg to champions . The reset doesnt matter when the CD was 4s at 40% cdr, so you could very easily deal 280 + 240% AD to champions compared to 170 + 120% AD to champions. not that any of this matters since our debate is about mobility and not the amount of damage she deals but its a bit unreasonable to assume that she would get it off twice in the same amount of time she does now considering her ultimate and E.
Reohare (EUW)
: Lower Tryndamere's ulti duration by 1 sec. it's just annoying.
thats about the equivelent to "cut a champions base health by 20%", hardly a "small" change.
: It's not false, it was meta ever since 6.11 to max Q 2nd. There are literally fucking Irelia onetrick videos talking about maxing Q 2nd. Look at TF blade, ICU etc videos from season 6 (after 6.11),7 and 8 that they max Q 2nd. Dont be a fucking jackass and say ''dizs fals'' when you dont even play the champion! It doesnt though. At level 9 Irelia dealt 75 flat true dmg + 88 physical dmg underneath her W AA WITHOUT any items. Current Irelia deals with her AA: passive deals 40.5 magic dmg dmg at _full stacks_ + 90 physical dmg underneath. So no infact her passive doesnt deal the same damage, it doesnt ever reach 75 magic damage unless you build full glas cannon or something. The current Q barely even deals the same amount of dmg to minions in the early game, it still falls short 3-4 physical dmg.
i like how you are comparing auto attacks for memes when we are talking about mobility, at level 9 her Q with maxed W used to do 20 + 75 + 120% ad, and currently it deals 170 + passive damage + 120% ad, it doesn't even matter how many passive stacks she has she still deals more damage to minions with Q at level 9. hell they did max Q second into certain matchup but saying that it was """meta""" to max Q second is just wrong, now even if they did max Q second it would have still been required for the old irelia to reach level 12 to deal the SAME damage with Q as she does now at level 9, keep in mind that this is with her having 0 passive stacks which is unrealistic.
: Old Irelia didnt max Q last ever since season 6 trinity changes.. It was the 2nd max and her W amplified her Q dmg , so she could have 2 points in her Q and a sheen and phage and W+Q minion waves would still almost oneshot it. Nevermind how it was easier to kill off minions WITHOUT sheen proccs with the old irelia before the buffs that she got this patch. AND NEVERMIND HOW THE Q BARELY EVEN DEALS HALF THE DMG THE OLD ONE DID!
>Old Irelia didnt max Q last ever since season 6 trinity changes. Nevermind how it was easier to kill off minions WITHOUT sheen proccs with the old irelia before the buffs that she got this patch. i mean this is just plain false. >her W amplified her Q dmg her passive deals pretty much the same damage to minions as her old W.
: It doesnt but okay
eh it depends on which camps you have up, what champion you are playing and how the waves are positioned but generally speaking after a fairly standard path it does.
Shukr4n (EUW)
: Dunno old irelia could built trinity then tankiness and.destroy u with true dmg, trinity dmg, sustain and cc. This one got same dash and.no point and click cc. But ok
ya know how old irelia Q damage to minions was >20 / 50 / 80 / 110 / 140 (+ 120% AD) and the new is >10 / 50 / 90 / 130 / 170 (+ 120% AD) now the part that really fucks ya up is the fact that before she would max Q last while now she maxes it first, basically at level 7 she can 1 hit casters with her Q while the old irelia would have to complete trinity force to one hit casters, also the fact she gets 2 or more dashes from her E and R now doesn't help with the argument of "she has the same dash hehexd" either, in lane she is way way more mobile than old irelia ever was, did I say lane? i also meant everywhere else.
: if they remove attack speed immunity he will be absolutely useless. What will he do if he can't auto attack?
i see a bunch of down votes but no counter arguments as usual.
: ye it's only like half with a complete 6 item full build
now if the yi had fire dragons, baron or the big boi elder (which are all very plausible as the rammus was sitting at 450 armor from base stats + items so it was very late into the game) 1800 true damage is very plausible to actually happen in a second despite being unlikely considering how fast games are now.
iiRebs (NA)
: ...0.25 due to a visual stimulus. Yes it is visual. .17ish being on the low end of the spectrum, i.e. pros and high elo. That is more than 20% faster than average. .1s is an astonishing 60% faster, and would be such stupendous outlier that it could most likely be considered impossible.
its both audio as well as visual and its considered very possible to react to .1 audio.
: > [{quoted}](name=HungryAngry2SPP,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lmkUzWUg,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-08-29T21:18:10.045+0000) > > Just for curiosity, (not trying to insult), do you even play jungle? occationally, yes. for my main role? no. but the fact that junglers can still mostly sit around enemy lanes not doing shit but repeat gank the same lane, because camp respawn timers are so long, and the jungle xp mechanic rewards this shit playstile is really fucking dumb. the free time between their clears, and their ability to gank should still be tuned back.
you know what the best part is? sitting in a lane bush gets you more xp early on than actually clearing your jungle these days.
SEKAI (OCE)
: Since Nunu's W can actually give a super long knockup...
imagine lee sin kicking a max tenancity irelia for 2 cm LUL
iiRebs (NA)
: Oops, mixed up his q and e. Any projectile is still dodgeable with things like wind wall, invulnerability abilities?!?! Like Fizz E, Zed R, Yas W for the sake of it, panth block, etc. Kats blink is instant, no travel time, not a projectile, not something to dodge, once the game registers the ability as being usable, she will be going there. If the ability triggers, she will move to the thing she clicked to. I can flash a flash by prediction, I cant flash her E because if the ability activates I take damage and if I flash before that then the ability doesn't activate. And no. You cant feasibly Zhonya or fizz E her damage like a projectile. She has around a 150ms cast time by best guesses. This is insanely fast, most humans cant react to this time let alone notice the animation to do so. All it does it create a negative experience for anyone who plays her. Tl;dr, you cant possibly expect to react from her cast time. It would be borderline inhuman. So yes, the cast time makes a massive difference for the person using her, almost never the enemy.
if kat flashes towards you you know shes going to E to you and in this situation you can flash away quite easily, again the fact "it usually won't matter" isn't enough to buff an already strong champion, now if you nerfed some other aspect of her kit I'd be okay with making her E instant but there's no reason to buff her. also just to correct you the cast time is 0,1 seconds and I quote "The average reaction time for humans is 0.25 seconds to a visual stimulus, 0.17 for an audio stimulus, and 0.15 seconds for a touch stimulus.", a lot of people at high elo could react to this considering their reaction times.
: Annie W actually IS instant though
nah its not, it used to register the hit box before the animation finished but that's no longer the case and it never was instant.
: I was saying the exact opposite that mobile ones should have a shorter cast time than the mobile ones.
> that mobile ones should have a shorter cast time than the mobile ones. clearly you were very high while making the past 2 posts but do feel free to come back when you are sober.
: For Ryze's root to not be less than 1 second you need to use E first so the powerfull version is not instant. Ah and Ryze is immobile Kata is mobile so that's the difference.
so mobile champions should have no cast times and immobiles should have cast times? what the fuck fam
iiRebs (NA)
: Except that those are all examples of abilities I have dodged before? Rengar is noticably in the air long enough to react and Ryze, Ezreal, and Annie's ablities are dodgeable? Katarina's is targeted and undodgeable. And since it is so easy to react to now, what is her animation for Shunpo? What have you done in game against it? She has a blink, it is instant from the the point where she actually dashes to landing. That time between when the player presses E in real life and she actually dashes is useless. It just makes her feel bad to play.
ryze and ezreals are targeted as well and undodgeable, katarinas E is actually more dodgeable as you can flash or use another instant blink to avoid it while ryze e and ezreal e just follow you forever, also you can zhonyas or fizz e or whatever it thanks to the cast time, does this matter? most of the time not but you shouldn't make all abilities instant just because it usually wouldn't matter.
: The awful quality of Season 8 stems down to what's going on inside the company.
: >Awe yes, now start trying to point at my indifference towards ranked as some kind of evidence that what I'm saying is wrong i'm pointing at your lack of skill and knowledge not your interest towards ranked. >Look, I'm calling you ignorant because your description of AD malzahar is simplistic and even then inaccurate, and the apparent cognitive dissonance of claiming that he had no counterplay 1v1 and yet also that he wasn't strong makes for a waste of time to even discuss the topic if you're going to enter it with a claim from bad faith. claiming that malzahar had counterplay in 1v1 because of QSS is like claiming that zed would have counterplay 1v1 if zhonyas was removed just because "just build randuins 4head", its a completely shit item for mages that you shouldn't be forced into building. >Posted 1 sticker (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} are you under the age of 16 or over the age of 40?
its very hard for someone to stay silver over a 100 ranked games if they are good at the game, unless of course you want to claim that you care so little that you purposefully play bad in ranked, also your match history shows you as a silver - gold player as well. "bu-but I never try in normal games either and purposefully play badly in both ranked and normals" i mean sure keep using the oldest excuse in the book. >Neither, but I'm pretty convinced that you're just a babbling idiot despite what age you might be. i mean that's a cute opinion, assuming that everyone that doesn't agree with you to be ignorant and a babbling idiot will get you far in life.
: > [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PU7jmyjr,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-27T11:49:31.809+0000) > > It's not that he's overpowered, there's no actual counterplay to his kit aside from "CC him", which applies to all champs. > > Because 100% of his damage comes from unavoidable AAs, there is no way to actually counter his damage. Especially considering Yi typically builds Bloodrazor and Guinsoo's, has true damage built into his kit and commonly runs Conqueror, it means that your armour purchases aren't as lucrative compared to against a champion like Tryndamere and Yasuo. theres also just kill him cuz squishy
just kill him and don't die 4head
: I'm gonna be the one to say it
"you let the nuclear silos explode while rather focusing on patching up a pipe in your mothers bathroom, i'll give credit where credit is due, good job on that pipe"
: Awe yes, now start trying to point at my indifference towards ranked as some kind of evidence that what I'm saying is wrong. News flash, the game isn't climbing the ranked ladder, it's that inconvenience after you get through the loading screen. Look, I'm calling you ignorant because your description of AD malzahar is simplistic and even then inaccurate, and the apparent cognitive dissonance of claiming that he had no counterplay 1v1 {{item:3140}} and yet also that he wasn't strong makes for a waste of time to even discuss the topic if you're going to enter it with a claim from bad faith. > spam emojis Posted 1 sticker (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ¯\\\_(ツ)_/¯
>Awe yes, now start trying to point at my indifference towards ranked as some kind of evidence that what I'm saying is wrong i'm pointing at your lack of skill and knowledge not your interest towards ranked. >Look, I'm calling you ignorant because your description of AD malzahar is simplistic and even then inaccurate, and the apparent cognitive dissonance of claiming that he had no counterplay 1v1 and yet also that he wasn't strong makes for a waste of time to even discuss the topic if you're going to enter it with a claim from bad faith. claiming that malzahar had counterplay in 1v1 because of QSS is like claiming that zed would have counterplay 1v1 if zhonyas was removed just because "just build randuins 4head", its a completely shit item for mages that you shouldn't be forced into building. >Posted 1 sticker (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} are you under the age of 16 or over the age of 40?
: how is that a bad sign? im spotting so called "pro players" mistakes and learning to improve and to not make those very mistakes myself
what you are noticing is most likely mechanical missplays which don't matter at all, you should be looking at macro play and how to actually lane, also for a silver player its better to look at what high level players are doing differently than you and trying to do more of that rather than looking at their mistakes.
: I never said i was smurfing, I am confident i can climb easily to diamond, thats all there is to it. Also looking at diamond players do dumb things when im watching streamers makes me question why people make diamond such a big deal.
>I am confident i can climb easily to diamond, thats all there is to it. i'll cya in 3 years to check in on your progress. >looking at diamond players do dumb things when im watching streamers this is a bad sign for you and your climb tbh
DW Diana (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=PANZERMANGEXD,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JPgYfEfX,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-08-26T18:02:10.996+0000) > > Rioters have confirmed champion.gg is very unreliable, and anyone could see that themselves. Just look at the "highest w/r builds" etc. That site is a complete joke. > Oooo Riot said so? Please link! Until then, I call BS. Champion.gg draws their data, like most sites, directly from Riot so it's unlikely their data is unreliable. The item builds often contain several options, mainly based on % winrate. This can sometimes lead to anomalies like double boots. That's the downside of purely using data to and code to make recommendations. Kinda like those people that drive off piers because "my sat nav told me to." Common sense needs to come in sometimes xD > "Lolalytics doesn't take data from all regions"? Brother, are you on something? You can LITERALLY sort the regions however you want on the site and I linked the one with "worldwide". > Apologies, it's the last 7 days data for lolalytics not just some regions. That was my mistake. Of course this does mean the data is somewhat limited.
riot did say champion.gg was full of shit but that was a long time ago and the site has improved a lot since then so i'd imagine it would be pretty accurate now, still has a bad rep in the community though.
: Well its not actually far from it? I think a maxbuild karthus can do like 80-90% of a no MR targets hp with ulti alone, or if he gets very fed.
not even close, also now that funnel is trashed you will see a max build karthus one out of 100 games where karthus is played.
: You're just completely clueless it would seem, so I'm just gonna let you act like an ignorant idiot in another thread. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
when someone that has failed to climb any elo for 4 years lacks any real argument so he decides to calls you ignorant and spam emojis like a teenage girl instead
: what does my rank have to do with this, i literally just stated facts and its up there for you. But honestly if ur talking about how teams have trouble utilising kindred, i can agree. Im just doing unranked to plat/diamond this season nothing too high, and decided Kindred would not qualify because she needs a team with brain cells. if an ally team cant play around kindred she isnt all that useful
what your rank has to do with this is that kindred is rocking a 53% win ratio in _decent _elo and shes tier 1 in plat+ with a high pick ratio, the "i'm smurfing doing unranked to dia with 150 games and 50% win ratio" thing was hilarious though so props for that.
Barcid (NA)
: I mean... if Jhin's a massive problem and his free damage on his Q requires him to first bounce it off 3 minions and have it luckily actually target a champion to gimp 30% of their health at most, pretty sure hitting a Q on MF - which has a pretty low cooldown along with a much simpler and more reliable mechanic - shouldn't gimp 60% of anyone's health ever. Wasn't okay when Zoe was (still is) doing it, not really okay for MF to do it, either.
just dont stand behind a dying minion?
: No i really didn't, I spent most of my time playing AD malzahar. Even got a smurf that I quit playing to specifically ladder with him, and I don't even ladder on my main account! I'm not gonna waste my time explaining to you why I found it fun, just know it was the antithesis of > one shooting people with no counterplay Yeah, I'd play him AP sometimes, but if he was that strong and easy, then that doesn't explain his complete absence in LCS since season 1
>I spent most of my time playing AD malzahar so you pressed buttons and afk showed down lanes like the aids malza was, and is currently, just a tad weaker. >Yeah, I'd play him AP sometimes, but if he was that strong and easy, then that doesn't explain his complete absence in LCS since season 1 being able to delete people 1v1 with no counterplay doesn't mean a champion is strong it just means that his aids.
: Plot Twist: The point is that they removed the gameplay that was fun, for this trash of a rework.
plot twist: you never found the gameplay fun you just enjoyed one shooting people with no counterplay, he still plays pretty much exactly the same as before except he can't delete everyone.
: Not Always winrate = Fun. Ryze has 44-46% win rate but he still more fun than malzahar. Even brand mid that has an average of 49-50% winrate on opgg look way more fun than malzhar despite being a dot mage
plot twist: if you don't find something fun you don't have to play it
Show more

TempName54846

Level 13 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion