: lucky? almost everyone of these "got hacked" posts turned out to be the person giving their password away or logging into a page that clearly isnt from the gamedevs. i really wouldnt call it luck, just common sense. in the past years i got so many spam emails that looked identical to my actual bank account that required me to "log in to confirm my account". but in the end, those were just scam mails. and obviously i didnt log in
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9gEaBVa7,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-20T21:11:51.289+0000) > > lucky? almost everyone of these "got hacked" posts turned out to be the person giving their password away or logging into a page that clearly isnt from the gamedevs. > > i really wouldnt call it luck, just common sense. > in the past years i got so many spam emails that looked identical to my actual bank account that required me to "log in to confirm my account". but in the end, those were just scam mails. and obviously i didnt log in No game since 2018/11/20. Which is almost a year as OP told. The stats on the past 10 games are nothing exceptional either. No reason to believe, that 3. party software were used. Also pretty much all old accounts, that weren't used are facing this issue somehow. My old west account got it with no games since a year (or maybe 2), and you can cross check the used champions to see, that i used that one too back in the day.
: Senna Being the Next Champ is the Perfect 10th Anniversery Champion
Longest running rivals... Twisted Fate, and Graves. Soraka, and Warwick. Kayle, and Morgana. There could be others.
: Someone would probably comment that if you have connection problem, you shouldn't play ranked in the first place. But if i start the game with 39 ms and then get up till 2493 randomly because of a misteryous phenomen why it should be my fault.
> [{quoted}](name=Killer of Night9,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0VsbK8Rj,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-09T10:52:27.155+0000) > > Someone would probably comment that if you have connection problem, you shouldn't play ranked in the first place. > But if i start the game with 39 ms and then get up till 2493 randomly because of a misteryous phenomen why it should be my fault. Depends. First time, or rarely happens, or happens often. If the last one it is your fault, if it happens on ranked. You should look into it, and not play ranked unless you figured out, and eliminated the reason, and managed to have a NON-RANKED game without it.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Kombinator,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KEFFbONc,comment-id=0008000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-09T09:37:59.260+0000) > > In other words. The player is normal, and active. > > Champion pool change doesn't matter unless he is the "ranked exist only" guy. Draft pick doesn't affect ranked mmr, and you shouldn't play champions on ranked without practice on normals first. I've changed my champion pool a few time over the years and everytime i dropped a full tier before slowly getting back to my former level.
> [{quoted}](name=Starcraft243ver,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KEFFbONc,comment-id=00080000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-09T11:13:23.353+0000) > > I've changed my champion pool a few time over the years and everytime i dropped a full tier before slowly getting back to my former level. That's why you play normals first, and not start ranked with first timer champions. You still get less efficiency of course, but not bronze level, if you are in gold otherwise. Unless you intentionally reduce your normal MMR drastically, but as told. Int losings, smurfs, and e-bay accs. are not something any matchmaking system could handle.
: Imagine you start a new account and get a 500 lose streak, you will hit the bottom of the mmr range. Then, since you were a challenger smurf, you go on a 100 win streak, you'll hit master without a doubt, yet you have a 500L-100W record, which is around 17% winrate. It doesnt make your matches not balanced.
> [{quoted}](name=Starcraft243ver,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KEFFbONc,comment-id=00070001,timestamp=2019-10-09T11:28:03.808+0000) > > Imagine you start a new account and get a 500 lose streak, you will hit the bottom of the mmr range. Then, since you were a challenger smurf, you go on a 100 win streak, you'll hit master without a doubt, yet you have a 500L-100W record, which is around 17% winrate. > > It doesnt make your matches not balanced. Smurfing, and int lose is not something any matchmaking could possibly handle.
: Since you refuse to do anything about AFK in ranked,
Had similar idea, but not speifically against afks, but in general against "undesirables". Trolls, int-feeders, afks, e-bay accounts, toxic players etc.. In my idea you could only ban players from matchmade WITH YOU. So if you ban a player, then he might appear in enemy team still. 1. problem: As we know everyone hates good players. People DESPISE when someone has skill, and take it as personal offense to be carried. Even worse when the good player is in enemy team. /s Now to be serious. One argument is that people would ban good players, and that would prevent them from playing. Might be true on super high ranks. 2. problem: Jerks couldn't play at some point, because they would be banned by everyone. And there are plenty of jerks around, that might buy skins. Preventing them from playing might mean profit loss.
: Afks are punished when they do it too often.
> [{quoted}](name=Starcraft243ver,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0VsbK8Rj,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-09T09:31:53.625+0000) > > Afks are punished when they do it too often. Depends on type. Real afk, or semi-afk. Let me explain the difference. Real afk means, that he does nothing. System detects, and if you do it too much, then get punished. Semi-afk is someone who moves just enough so it "does somethin". Like taking 2 steps every few minutes. They aren't contribute anything beside voting yes on surrender most of the time. The latter NEVER gets punished by report system. Without writing toxic stuff chat issues doesn't work. They don't die on start so auto detection will not flag them as feeders either. And they move enough not to be marked as afk. Unless the case is viewed by a person through ticket system they never get anything.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Kombinator,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KEFFbONc,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-10-09T07:30:15.822+0000) > > Ranks should reflect the MMR above a certain number of matches. A relatively low number for true accounts, and a higher number for smurfs. Assuming, that the player doesn't throw matches intentionally. Assuming the player doesnt change his champion pool Assuming the player doesnt decay due to inactivity Assuming this is the same player on the account
> [{quoted}](name=Starcraft243ver,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KEFFbONc,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2019-10-09T09:26:42.994+0000) > > Assuming the player doesnt change his champion pool > Assuming the player doesnt decay due to inactivity > Assuming this is the same player on the account In other words. The player is normal, and active. Champion pool change doesn't matter unless he is the "ranked exist only" guy. Draft pick doesn't affect ranked mmr, and you shouldn't play champions on ranked without practice on normals first.
: > Obviously massive rank disparities Ranks are not considered by the matchmaking algorithm, so why do you look at the ranks ?
> [{quoted}](name=Starcraft243ver,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KEFFbONc,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-10-08T09:35:51.296+0000) > > Ranks are not considered by the matchmaking algorithm, so why do you look at the ranks ? Ranks should reflect the MMR above a certain number of matches. A relatively low number for true accounts, and a higher number for smurfs. Assuming, that the player doesn't throw matches intentionally.
Rioter Comments
KilaraSX (NA)
: I don't think the problem is with playing any AD champs in the lane against him. The problem is that malphite does too much damage while still maintaining tank stats. You think it's fair only being able to dodge an ability once every 300 seconds? Full AP malphite can 1 shot a Katarina. You'd think that he's the assassin.It's full time they gut the damage on ALL tanks. Tanks should just be damage soakers with crowd control and engage. NOT damage dealers.
> [{quoted}](name=KilaraSX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xRXvoFRa,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-06T02:11:05.412+0000) > > I don't think the problem is with playing any AD champs in the lane against him. The problem is that malphite does too much damage while still maintaining tank stats. You think it's fair only being able to dodge an ability once every 300 seconds? Full AP malphite can 1 shot a Katarina. You'd think that he's the assassin.It's full time they gut the damage on ALL tanks. Tanks should just be damage soakers with crowd control and engage. NOT damage dealers. The problem with AP Malph is the extreme speed+CC. You need extremely good reflexes with high fps+low latency to have any hope to dodge it. And if it hits, then you are dead before you hit the ground. Solutions (each separatedly) 1. Make him true tank. Lowered AP ratios, lowered CD on skills, and ult. Stronger defense. He couldn't oneshot anymore, but he could CC more often, and able to survive better. 2. Make him true AP. Lowered base defenses, ult move slightly slower so you can react, and do something about it. 3. His ult would have lowered CD, and start on 0 CC. Armor, mr, and health could increase it's CC. Lategame tank malph could reach 2,5 second. Without the CC you could use defensive tools during his combo to avoid being oneshot. However if you go as tank, then you could put them on CC for your team's sake.
: No you can't. You can do it 50% of the time, but since a game has only 2 outcomes it's no different than a random guess. Now if you tell me that, looking at the champions picked, the bans and the stats of the champions for each player in the game, you can tell who has the best odds to win at the BEGINING OF THE GAME (and not at the begining of the lobby) I totaly agree with you. But you can't blame matchmaking for this, because bans and champions picks happens AFTER matchmaking has already matched players together. Also as a matter of fact, I never ever dodge the games and even when we sometimes have very weird compositions (I even got a no smite jungler in diamond because he tough he was top), we managed to pull a win in half the case. Now the problem is if at the start of your game you act like your game is already lost, you bias the outcome as well.
> [{quoted}](name=Starcraft243ver,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KEFFbONc,comment-id=0001000000010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-07T08:41:09.948+0000) > Also as a matter of fact, I never ever dodge the games and even when we sometimes have very weird compositions (I even got a no smite jungler in diamond because he tough he was top), we managed to pull a win in half the case. One of the reason the weird compisition can win is, because nobody prepared for it. At least the great majority of players on lower ranks have no idea what to do.
Kai Guy (NA)
: Lets take a look at the match averages for the players in recent games to see if this was a gross mismatch. {{champion:122}} Silver 4-3. {{champion:19}} Silver 3. {{champion:51}} Silver 4 - 2 {{champion:222}} (you.) Silver 3 - 1 {{champion:1}} S4-3 Vs. {{champion:82}} S3-g4. Duoed W Diana. {{champion:131}} Bronze 2- Silver 3. Duoed with Morde. {{champion:106}} S3-s2 {{champion:202}} S3-s1 {{champion:25}} S4-s3. All in all pretty similar, outliers being the duo on the enemy with the lowest and highest MMR in the game. Annie having low Data is a high uncertainty account but Dianna looks to be lower MMR then her.So lets try another site. One with Estimates. https://na.whatismymmr.com/ 823±2, 826 ±22, 927 ±26, 760 ±35,797 ±37. VS 807±20, 811 ±10, 864±30(you), 823±21, 823±2 (your "bronze" teammate) Averaged out? 826.6 Vs 825.6 Looks more or less about right ball park, Some Noise from further games played impacting accounts MMR and the fact that loss would have changed results. Nothing looks outrageous thou. Look, MM has to balance out Duos. So seeing a game that's around the Mean value between Bronze and gold seems about right. I have been telling boards all season that Duoing implementation really needs to be updated to function off Assigned hidden MMR not Tiers because the Range gaps create Mismatches. Hopefully you will lean that Titles are a bad metric to use to gauge skill.
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KEFFbONc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-03T21:13:33.056+0000) > > Lets take a look at the match averages for the players in recent games to see if this was a gross mismatch. > {{champion:122}} Silver 4-3. > {{champion:19}} Silver 3. > {{champion:51}} Silver 4 - 2 > {{champion:222}} (you.) Silver 3 - 1 > {{champion:1}} S4-3 > > Vs. > {{champion:82}} S3-g4. Duoed W Diana. > {{champion:131}} Bronze 2- Silver 3. Duoed with Morde. > {{champion:106}} S3-s2 > {{champion:202}} S3-s1 > {{champion:25}} S4-s3. > > > All in all pretty similar, outliers being the duo on the enemy with the lowest and highest MMR in the game. Annie having low Data is a high uncertainty account but Dianna looks to be lower MMR then her.So lets try another site. One with Estimates. > https://na.whatismymmr.com/ > > 823±2, 826 ±22, 927 ±26, 760 ±35,797 ±37. VS 807±20, 811 ±10, 864±30(you), 823±21, 823±2 (your "bronze" teammate) > > > Averaged out? > 826.6 Vs 825.6 Looks more or less about right ball park, Some Noise from further games played impacting accounts MMR and the fact that loss would have changed results. Nothing looks outrageous thou. > > > Look, MM has to balance out Duos. So seeing a game that's around the Mean value between Bronze and gold seems about right. > I have been telling boards all season that Duoing implementation really needs to be updated to function off Assigned hidden MMR not Tiers because the Range gaps create Mismatches. > > Hopefully you will lean that Titles are a bad metric to use to gauge skill. You greatly overestimate the value of s8. rank. There are 2 possibilities. 1. Diana simply got this good on his own over the MONTHS. In that case the s8 rank is IRRELEVANT. Which means, that the current ranks are clearly flawed, and the new meta will push the difference even further. 2. Morde smurfing to pull Diana. In that case it's partly their fault. Still their CURRENT rank is clearly not the same. For easier calculation let's pretend, that Bronze4 is the bottom. (2+5+6+7+8)/5=5,6 (5+3*6+9)/5=6,4 The average difference is 0,8 division.
: If you don't want to ban a champion, because you're such an "alpha male", ban something for an ally.
Draft is partly about learning stuff. If you want die-hard winning at any cost, then go ranked. It is good to learn to play against your most hated stuff unless you got something, that extremely hard counters you. On ranked you can't build on having 2 bans either, and i rather lose a draft to my nemesis champion, than lose ranked, because i have no idea what to do with it.
: True damage and %health damage is dumb.
True damage alone isn't the problem. You can counter that with health. % damage however is.... It let Vayne, Yi, and Gnar in small form to melt tanks no matter how tanky you build. I had a game with premade Garen top. Enemy brought a Vayne, Yi, and Camille. I was like. Forget tank items on Garen. With 3 tank slayers they gona ignore it. Build damage only. At least you can deal damage before they melt you in 2 seconds. We won that game by the way, but our Garen was pure damage. No point losing all that damage for an extra 0,1s. survival.
Mogarl (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9NgvTW6A,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-10-07T00:31:34.604+0000) > > They really aren't. > > Source: I was in bronze 1 playing with gold 4 in a lot of games. I was in Silver 2 playing with people in Platinum 4. Extending your logic I guess platinum is just a few steps off from bronze as well? Gold 4 now means little more than silver 5, gold 5, platinum 5, or Dia 5 last season. They're huge bloated zones that hold people that either stopped playing when they reached their division goal, or people that can't play in the division they've found themselves (either by getting carried or getting lucky/unlucky), and are prevented from getting pushed back down quickly by the system. When you start running into 4s that are significantly higher than your division the assumption should be that your mmr is really good or that theirs is spectacularly awful (though it could also be a combination of the two). You should be able to tell based on what division yours and the enemy's teams are in. https://imgur.com/a/n1SccRa [Source on the chart](https://www.esportstales.com/league-of-legends/rank-distribution-percentage-of-players-by-tier) Gold is easily the worst offender here likely because it is the rank required for Victorious skins, but you can see its effect at every single division entrance. What the split is on how much of the bloat should slide forward or backward I don't know, but Gold 4 is definitely the squishiest.
> [{quoted}](name=Mogarl,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9NgvTW6A,comment-id=0000000200000000,timestamp=2019-10-07T04:36:45.709+0000) > > I was in Silver 2 playing with people in Platinum 4. Extending your logic I guess platinum is just a few steps off from bronze as well? > > Gold 4 now means little more than silver 5, gold 5, platinum 5, or Dia 5 last season. They're huge bloated zones that hold people that either stopped playing when they reached their division goal, or people that can't play in the division they've found themselves (either by getting carried or getting lucky/unlucky), and are prevented from getting pushed back down quickly by the system. When you start running into 4s that are significantly higher than your division the assumption should be that your mmr is really good or that theirs is spectacularly awful (though it could also be a combination of the two). You should be able to tell based on what division yours and the enemy's teams are in. > > https://imgur.com/a/n1SccRa > > [Source on the chart](https://www.esportstales.com/league-of-legends/rank-distribution-percentage-of-players-by-tier) > > Gold is easily the worst offender here likely because it is the rank required for Victorious skins, but you can see its effect at every single division entrance. What the split is on how much of the bloat should slide forward or backward I don't know, but Gold 4 is definitely the squishiest. The effect of the reward smurfing. Some smurf are just players carried by stronger players, or gave their acc. to stronger player to get the reward. Like silver 2 guy ask the plat. guy to carry his \*ss to gold for the victorious skins. Same exist for Plat.. But much less people can carry your acc. to plat, than gold.
: Except...they do add up. And Iron 1 and Silver 4 aren't really that far apart.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9NgvTW6A,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-06T02:25:26.353+0000) > > Except...they do add up. And Iron 1 and Silver 4 aren't really that far apart. Only 5 division between them.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=The Kombinator,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=O3qP7TiO,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-04T08:26:30.217+0000) > > My system punish random reports by reducing the weight of future reports. So you don't get away with it. You just reduce your chance to make someone punished who truly deserves it. My system uses statistical values to determine whether someone needs to be punished, or not. Give the right numbers to all of it's aspects, and it will get most of the people who deserves it. The only part you totally failed is to read the beginning of that. Numbers are just placeholders, and might need to be adjusted. > > Try to imagine a real life example. You are the boss of a company, and one of your employe constatly report small offenses, and sometimes LIES. How would you solve it? > > 1. Listen every time, fill forms, and try to fix them. > 2. Just ignore him at some point. > 3. Fire him. > > My boss would do the third. We don't like people who don't have balls, and wasting time with false reports is a bigger issue. > > The current system tries to use an automated system, that works quite well against the toxic players, and bad against anything else. But if you got a better idea, then share with us. > > Also you misunderstand the whole idea of the report system. It does not meant to prevent feeders. It's meant to punish them. And feeders are just one. There are also the semi-afk players, and trolls. The tiers exist, because false positives are a possibility, and because some people learns their lesson. Your concept was flawed in the first place. No amount of numbers tuning will change that. That's what you don't understand. Those who learn their lesson in the current system don't let it get past a chat restriction. It's as simple as that. Those who don't suffer a 14 day suspension followed by possible permanent ban. Those who didn't have consistently maintained negative behavior far beyond the point of a false positive. It doesn't take one game to be punished no matter how many games are mentioned on the report card. The ONLY exception to this is zero tolerance behavior. In terms of dealing with gameplay based offenses, my only suggestion for improving would be to bring back Tribunal because Riot sure as hell can't afford to hire enough people per region to do it manually.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=O3qP7TiO,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-04T10:20:23.480+0000) > > Your concept was flawed in the first place. No amount of numbers tuning will change that. That's what you don't understand. > > Those who learn their lesson in the current system don't let it get past a chat restriction. It's as simple as that. Those who don't suffer a 14 day suspension followed by possible permanent ban. Those who didn't have consistently maintained negative behavior far beyond the point of a false positive. It doesn't take one game to be punished no matter how many games are mentioned on the report card. The ONLY exception to this is zero tolerance behavior. > > In terms of dealing with gameplay based offenses, my only suggestion for improving would be to bring back Tribunal because Riot sure as hell can't afford to hire enough people per region to do it manually. Yes the tribunal sounds nice. I also suggested a bot-safe version of it, and got downvoted to oblivion. There are 3 problems. 1.: Too much resources, that doesn't pay back. 2.: Bot users, that just auto-punish everything. My version would create false guilty, or false innocent reports for those who make decisions too fast. Reports, that are sure innocent, or sure guilty. Incorrectly judging these would result in auto-ban from Tribunal, and discredit your previous judgement for a time period. 3.: People will forget to use it. Making the whole system worthless. 3.1.: If you give BIG rewards for helping, then you lose even more resources. Another great idea is just making the system perfect. In an ideal world we could create an AI, that watch, and judge every game with reports at 100% accuracy. *WE DO NOT LIVE IN AN IDEAL WORLD* What would make my version work is the fact, that it doesn't actually care, if you are guilty or innocent. It's more like how democracy works. It doesn't care, if you are capable to lead the country, or not. You get enought votes, and you get punished. You get enough votes, and you are in charge. Give the right numbers, and those who truly deserve it would get punished real fast, because even those who report rarely would report them, and their reports would carry big value. False positives would also be minimal, because the guys who report constantly would have their reports' value reduced. So trying to get everyone banned by reporting everyone all the time wouldn't work. It would only kick you in the groin by making your reports worthless. Maybe it's my fault, that i still got balls, but i don't think, that reporting everyone all the time is a good thing. Maybe i'm just not sensitive enough, that i don't report people for small offenses, or don't call int. feeder someone who dies a few times under his own turret, or refuse to report someone who isn't good enough on a normal game. But in real life the police will make you pay, if you call them for no reason. Think about it why.
: Nocturne, Tryndamere, and Udyr are all pretty much just run at them and right click champions.
> [{quoted}](name=AhhShucks,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YdW98eXj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-03T00:28:13.411+0000) > > Nocturne, Tryndamere, and Udyr are all pretty much just run at them and right click champions. Don't forget to dodge. If you get hit by a Lux, or Morgana Q, then you aren't going to run anywhere for a while.
DrDubb (NA)
: Ranked Matches Feel Predetermined
Truly close games are rare to me as well. Thrown games happens more often. I'm sure everyone saw the situation, that one team wins early good, then instead of going together, and end it quickly they start throwing. Like going solo all the time, going into enemies blindly, turret dive in 3v5, not waiting for anyone to catch up, and so on.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Kombinator,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fB63hVzu,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-10-04T09:30:17.821+0000) > > Making it optional is the best possible solution. Some people wouldn't care to wait 30. minutes for a game. > > Also how much portion of the players are masters? 0,1%? Everyone would mind waiting 30 minutes to get into a game. If it takes you 30 minutes to get into queue, and someone dodges, congrats, thats another 30 min wait. Youre looking at spending over an hour just to play one game minimum, and thats a time sink no one can meet anymore for consistency. People have lives.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fB63hVzu,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-10-04T09:37:49.191+0000) > > Everyone would mind waiting 30 minutes to get into a game. If it takes you 30 minutes to get into queue, and someone dodges, congrats, thats another 30 min wait. Youre looking at spending over an hour just to play one game minimum, and thats a time sink no one can meet anymore for consistency. People have lives. When someone dodges, then you get on the TOP of the queue, and not the bottom. Unless you are the one dodging it. Congrat understanding the matchmaking mechanism, and reading the message when someone dodges. It literary says, that you get into the front of the queue. My computer is strong enough to run other games in behind. While playing Tropico 6 waiting time hardly matters. So the "everyone" is false to begin with. Which is where the "optional" status is important. If you don't have time, AND on that kind of rank, then turn it on. But over 99% of the players are not on that kind of rank. In their situation it wouldn't mean that much. Or they could put an option to set the autofil timer. Like you would like to avoid autofill for the first 10 minutes. After that it turns on. But if you have time, then you could set to 60 minutes, or if you seriously hate waiting, then you could set to 1 minutes.
: Support main: "what is this autofill you are speaking of? I don´t even know what a secondary role is."
> [{quoted}](name=Dorans Pants,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fB63hVzu,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-10-02T17:04:26.411+0000) > > Support main: "what is this autofill you are speaking of? I don´t even know what a secondary role is." Yeah pretty much like that. I get support like 99,9% of the time. I don't even bother others, because i get it so rarely, that it's worth dodging it.
: Autofill is annoying but sadly is necessary for a game like League. I'm not sure what elo you're in but if they were to remove Autofill then Masters+ games would probably all have 10-20 minutes que timers.
> [{quoted}](name=JustDonnyy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fB63hVzu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-01T19:10:12.662+0000) > > Autofill is annoying but sadly is necessary for a game like League. I'm not sure what elo you're in but if they were to remove Autofill then Masters+ games would probably all have 10-20 minutes que timers. Making it optional is the best possible solution. Some people wouldn't care to wait 30. minutes for a game. Also how much portion of the players are masters? 0,1%?
Kai Guy (NA)
: Can supports climb lower Elo S9? Time to test it.
Do it truly solo, and in solo/duo. Some players consider flex as normals. Remove Soraka from the list until plat. I know for sure, that she can carry unless team is seriously bad compared to the enemy. And if team is seriously bad compared to the enemy, then it doesn't matter what you play. I mean for any role. At least this is true up to gold1. I'm gold 2 right now, and i don't play much lately, but i rarely get focused. The only way to counter Soraka in lategame teamfight is to focus her, if you don't, then her lategame heal can easily rival any damage's DPS, and even assassin's burst. But in midgame she is still a force to reckon with, if you ignore her. On lover levels she is even more OP, because people stick to their meta build no matter what, and they usually just target the closest guy. As Soraka you stand behind, and with no heal reduction you can heal a LOT. My experience as main support over 2k. games in total since season 2. Tank: Can win bot HARD, but if lose, then he will lose HARD. Picking it on solo is quite risky. Your teammate might have bad reaction, and that is a sure lose. Also in current meta they scale real bad in lategame. Poker: You beat enchanters in early, and tanks until lvl3. After lvl3 tanks will make you suffer, if you go outside turret, or make any mistake. Also, if you fail to get ahead early, then you gona suffer midgame, and if enemy got any assassin, then you sure lost lategame. It's a sort of trap. It gives you the illusion of winning, because you can win botlane a lot. But it's a lie. You win your lane, and lose the game for it, if enemy got an assassin who isn't real bad on any position. Enchanter: You unlikely win early game. But you unlikely to lose hard either. In later stages you can make your team win as long as there is someone worth defending. That person is not neccessarily the ADC. It's better to hardbuff the fed Yi as Lulu, than trying to keep the worthless adc alive.
: I love how Meta and balance changes is forcing us to forgot about undercover over powered champions
Reminds me of the politic parody of Family Guy, and Simpsons. Not going into details, because forum rules. But in short without concept: We f\*cked up, but we aren't going to change it back. Instead. Let's make a distraction! We made some champions overpowered, but they are popular. Instead of nerfing them. Let's make other champions toxic as hell!
: My teammates aren't bad, this meta is just very unforgiving
One of my idea was to give turrets a defensive aura at least until plates fall. So diving becomes harder, and you can farm even, if enemy is stronger. Right now you can dive enemy on LVL3 in 3v1, or 4v2. So if mid wins, and roams, then even standing under turret won't save you. I remember enemy flaming their Janna after we dive killed her in 3v1 with Leona, Draven, and Lee Sin before lvl6.
: But then cant you make the same argument for ranged champions. Saying they're immune to melee attacks all game where jax vlad yi and trynd are only immune during certain moments. Vlad's W cd time is in the double digits. Yi needs to be constantly auto attacking to get his Q on short cds, Jax can still take dmg and has to lose his immunity to do cc (which spear of shojin unbalances but thats the items problem not the champion). I dont feel the second part is valid because normally a tank will survive the first round of cds and then be in danger of dying so being hit with cc wouldnt kill you in a teamfight because you'd be tanky enough to surrvive that.
> [{quoted}](name=Chainman3,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EUrtVJKF,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-03T20:27:21.055+0000) > > But then cant you make the same argument for ranged champions. Saying they're immune to melee attacks all game where jax vlad yi and trynd are only immune during certain moments. Vlad's W cd time is in the double digits. Yi needs to be constantly auto attacking to get his Q on short cds, Jax can still take dmg and has to lose his immunity to do cc (which spear of shojin unbalances but thats the items problem not the champion). > > I dont feel the second part is valid because normally a tank will survive the first round of cds and then be in danger of dying so being hit with cc wouldnt kill you in a teamfight because you'd be tanky enough to surrvive that. Ranged champions aren't immune to melee attacks once the melee champion gets into range, and most melee champion has ways to do that. Vlad's W is 9,6 sec. on full rank 40% CDR. But i might remind you, that Vlad gets a big health pool no matter what, and he has a serious self heal too. So you need to beat him to near death, then wait for pool, then wait for zhonya. The pool, and zhonya alone are 5 seconds. Which is more, than what you can survive as a tank in lategame. Jax only takes damage from abilities, and he has considerable resistance from ult. Losing his immunity for CC is worth it, if you CC enough, and if you don't then just don't recast it. A Jax given the right circumstances will survive better, than any stat based tank in any gear in lategame. On ARAM my Rammus in pure armor+health build died to 5 AD with no Vayne, or Yi among them in 1,9s.. As Leona i die in lategame before W goes down. Which is 6 seconds. By this logic i might just go Tryndamere. 5 second guaranteed survival, and unlike Leona i kill everyone with it, if they ignore me. Which lead us to the second problem. Certain tanks can be simply ignored, if they go for full tank build. You just kill their entire team, and once you are in many vs 1, then you focus him. Leona, and Nautilus are great examples. Their mid, and lategame damage is worthless unless you build damage, and if you build damage, then you gona die almost fast as an ADC. Riot tries to give reason to focus tanks by increasing their damage. Which leads to a serious problem. If they are tanky, and got damage, then it's op. If they are tanky, but no damage, then it's worthless against good players. If they got damage, but not tanky, then they are not tanks. OP's suggestion of blocking stuff simply by being there would allow tanks to be a great help to the team, but without killing everyone on his own. Just like in Smite. In that game most tanks are classified as "guardian", and they are more like the support category. They can't do much on their own. Give them someone who deals damage, and together they can do a LOT. Another way would be give tanks TONS of CC while reducing their damage to dust without AP, or AD. Rammus could stack up 3 taunt, and gain stack every 10 second on base. CD between taunt stacks would be minimal. That way he could taunt 3 people for 3 seconds each, or just keep one person taunted for long. In return you would erase his damage from armor, and increase his damage from AP. He would be a force to reckon with even with minimal damage, because of the strong CC. Give same to Leona Q, and E. Maybe only on higher ranks so she won't be super op in early. She would be a force to reckon with even with 0 damage. Someone who can make a similar difference as a good Yi, or Vayne.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Kombinator,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=O3qP7TiO,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-03T16:00:31.104+0000) > > Int. feeding is a bigger crime, and should be more focused for punishment. Also there is no guarantee, that flamers turn into that. Sometimes they just stop flaming. > > Also disabling chat only protects against report for being toxic. It doesn't protect from reports for feeding. And as we know from all the white knights. Report system works perfectly, and catches everyone. There is no need to rework it. When i gave such horrible idea to make a system, that can catch anyone, then i got down voted under the metro, because current system is already great. > > So it must be true. There is no reliable way to create an automated system for dealing with intentional feeders. The current system isn't perfect. But it's a far cry better than what you've put up. I checked your system. It's exceptionally convoluted that does nothing but PREVENT punishment. Your system actively deters people from reporting others while creating unnecessary tiers of punishment. There's a reason it was down voted to hell. It doesn't even make intentional feeders easier to detect. It just makes it easier for 4 players in a single game to report the random and get away with punishing him for nothing. I'm not going to bump your thread either because it's pretty damn clear you have no idea how badly your system was designed. Lastly, there are multiple reasons that lead to intentional feeders not being punished. The system is just one of them. The other reasons amount to Riot pushing the meta to where it is today and what other players report as "intentional feeding". There's no way to fix any of those overnight.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=O3qP7TiO,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-03T16:19:51.336+0000) > > There is no reliable way to create an automated system for dealing with intentional feeders. The current system isn't perfect. But it's a far cry better than what you've put up. > > I checked your system. It's exceptionally convoluted that does nothing but PREVENT punishment. Your system actively deters people from reporting others while creating unnecessary tiers of punishment. There's a reason it was down voted to hell. It doesn't even make intentional feeders easier to detect. It just makes it easier for 4 players in a single game to report the random and get away with punishing him for nothing. I'm not going to bump your thread either because it's pretty damn clear you have no idea how badly your system was designed. > > Lastly, there are multiple reasons that lead to intentional feeders not being punished. The system is just one of them. The other reasons amount to Riot pushing the meta to where it is today and what other players report as "intentional feeding". There's no way to fix any of those overnight. My system punish random reports by reducing the weight of future reports. So you don't get away with it. You just reduce your chance to make someone punished who truly deserves it. My system uses statistical values to determine whether someone needs to be punished, or not. Give the right numbers to all of it's aspects, and it will get most of the people who deserves it. The only part you totally failed is to read the beginning of that. Numbers are just placeholders, and might need to be adjusted. Try to imagine a real life example. You are the boss of a company, and one of your employe constatly report small offenses, and sometimes LIES. How would you solve it? 1. Listen every time, fill forms, and try to fix them. 2. Just ignore him at some point. 3. Fire him. My boss would do the third. We don't like people who don't have balls, and wasting time with false reports is a bigger issue. The current system tries to use an automated system, that works quite well against the toxic players, and bad against anything else. But if you got a better idea, then share with us. Also you misunderstand the whole idea of the report system. It does not meant to prevent feeders. It's meant to punish them. And feeders are just one. There are also the semi-afk players, and trolls. The tiers exist, because false positives are a possibility, and because some people learns their lesson.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Kombinator,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=O3qP7TiO,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-02T22:38:44.149+0000) > > It grants immunity of toxic behavior from chat, because you don't see it. And it grants immunity from reports for such things since you can't write. Which also means, that you cannot possibly be a flamer. So cater to the flamers who would then turn into intentional feeders who can no longer be detected because chat was disabled out of their lack of self control. Killing communication doesn't help anyone. It doesn't help remove toxic players because now they'll find other means to be toxic. And it keeps us from removing those who would resort to flaming before intentional feeding. Congratulations. NOBODY WINS if you kill chat. Nobody except the flamers who became intentional feeders.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=O3qP7TiO,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-02T23:00:10.716+0000) > > So cater to the flamers who would then turn into intentional feeders who can no longer be detected because chat was disabled out of their lack of self control. > > Killing communication doesn't help anyone. It doesn't help remove toxic players because now they'll find other means to be toxic. And it keeps us from removing those who would resort to flaming before intentional feeding. > > Congratulations. NOBODY WINS if you kill chat. Nobody except the flamers who became intentional feeders. Int. feeding is a bigger crime, and should be more focused for punishment. Also there is no guarantee, that flamers turn into that. Sometimes they just stop flaming. Also disabling chat only protects against report for being toxic. It doesn't protect from reports for feeding. And as we know from all the white knights. Report system works perfectly, and catches everyone. There is no need to rework it. When i gave such horrible idea to make a system, that can catch anyone, then i got down voted under the metro, because current system is already great. So it must be true.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Kombinator,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EFRK1o8Y,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-10-02T22:50:10.029+0000) > > Aaand you are wrong. Whatever support you play. You cannot win 2v1. A matching ADC. Both in playstyle, and champion can drastically increase win chances. Did I say the support needs to 1v2 anywhere in my statement? Killing is not the only way you can win lane btw {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EFRK1o8Y,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-03T00:09:24.341+0000) > > Did I say the support needs to 1v2 anywhere in my statement? Killing is not the only way you can win lane btw {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} No you win by hugging your enemies. There are 2 ways to win the lane. 1. Push much better. 2. Beat the enemy so they either recall, or die. As support pushing is not exactly your job. Many ADC gets tilted if you even try. And you can't beat the enemy in 1v2. What you wrote is "Support controls botlane". That is not true. Supports decide which side wins in a clash, but the ADC must be part of it. Initiating a clash on bot as support is risky unless you know your ADC. If you play Brand, and go in for poke, then without your ADC you might get beaten real bad for it in 1v2. If you go all-in as Leona, and adc takes 2 sec. to react, and start moving, then you gona be beaten real bad. If you are enchanter, and they just keep hitting your ADC who fails to dodge, and never hits back, then you gona lose.
: 1. What ways is what I was asking. 2. Stuns or cc? I don’t quite understand what you’re referring to when you say “secondary defenses” like ww’s dmg reduction?
> [{quoted}](name=Chainman3,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EUrtVJKF,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-03T00:18:40.091+0000) > > 1. What ways is what I was asking. > 2. Stuns or cc? > > I don’t quite understand what you’re referring to when you say “secondary defenses” like ww’s dmg reduction? That is one though not exactly strong. Strong one is Trynd ult, Vlad untargetability, Jax's immunity to AA, Yi's q. Stuff that makes you untargetable, or immune to certain damage methods. Unless the damage reduction is seriously large like Yi's E. Stuff, that heal you BIG, or reposition you also can be considered such. Ekko ult for example. For the second part. I mean CC that fix you in place in general. Let's face it. For most champion any form of CC, that doesn't allow you to move is a death sentence.
: I got a few of questions for you about this idea. 1. How would you increase tank’s hp? Hp/level? Flat hp? Or more hp on tank items? 2. How do you kill a tank if they’re cc’ing you 24/7 and feel unkillable? 3. How long do you believe a tank should survive before being killed on average? Because currently tanks survive 6-8x longer than squishy characters. (2-3 seconds as opposed to the .1-.5 second deaths squishier characters get) Side note: I didn’t downvote you. So whoever did didn’t choose to respond.
> [{quoted}](name=Chainman3,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EUrtVJKF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-02T22:54:10.891+0000) > > I got a few of questions for you about this idea. > > 1. How would you increase tank’s hp? Hp/level? Flat hp? Or more hp on tank items? > 2. How do you kill a tank if they’re cc’ing you 24/7 and feel unkillable? > 3. How long do you believe a tank should survive before being killed on average? Because currently tanks survive 6-8x longer than squishy characters. (2-3 seconds as opposed to the .1-.5 second deaths squishier characters get) > Side note: I didn’t downvote you. So whoever did didn’t choose to respond. 1. Plenty of ways. I'm not agree with OP's health style, but there are a tons of way. 2. Most tanks have no exceptional CC. They can't stun you 24/7. Yeah sure you get a few seconds. Maybe 3 on top, and usually that requires a long CD skill. Lux, Morgana, Fiddle, Ashe, Varrus, and i'm sure, that many other can do similar. If all tanks could stun like 50% of the time for 20 seconds, then they would be a good reason to focus. I think, that the 3. should be 5 to 10. There are champion with secondary defenses, that allow you 5 second survival with 0 tank item. Though even in current system it's partly up to game time. Tanks are weak in early, shine in mid, and weak in late again. The late game survival should be increased to at least early game level.
: My suggestion on how to make tanks playable but not like in the past
In Smite this is pretty much how it works. Even basic attacks are skillshots, and most projectile attacks only hit first target. If you the big tank stood into the face of an adc, then he had no choice, but trying to re position, or shoot you. Basically all champions have a Braum shield from all direction. Minus the damage reduction effect, and tanks are larger in most cases. The solution would be 2 rule, and giving the ability to be tanky. Whether it's health, mr, or armor it's irrelevant. Point is, that if you go pure tank, then enemy has hard time to kill. The rule would be this: Effects, that are defensive, *AND* self cast only would only, and ALWAYS scale with defensive stat. No extra self heal, or shield from AP, or AD. You wana be tankier as Riven? Buy defense. Her shield would scale with health so even a few item would make a bit more difference, than on an adc who has none. Effects, that are offensive, or capable to directly defend teammates would ALWAYS go with AP, or AD. No more pure armor Malphite destroys someone. If you go pure defense, then you won't have any relevant damage. With the first part of the idea you could be still useful though. Even in full defense you could simply stand in front of your teammates, and take the damage instead of them. Or get into enemy face to block their way.
ESeTyRC (NA)
: Can We PLEASE Separate "DUO"s into FLEX.. and get a pure SOLO Queue?
Nah duos are good. Just make the system in a way, that there is always the same number of duos in both teams. So if your team got 1 duo pair, then enemy also should have 1. Not more, not less.
: > [{quoted}](name=Krynnˉ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EFRK1o8Y,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-02T05:55:00.330+0000) > > As a support main, playing against a duo bot lane is one of the worst feelings. That just means you don't know how to actually support. Supports are the ones that's in full control of bot lane unless the adc is 100% boosted. If you're better than the support that's duo with the adc you're still going to win lane. Support players do not need to be duo with adc players, but adc players do need to be duo with supports so they don't risk getting bad supports.
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EFRK1o8Y,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-02T06:04:01.281+0000) > > That just means you don't know how to actually support. Supports are the ones that's in full control of bot lane unless the adc is 100% boosted. > > If you're better than the support that's duo with the adc you're still going to win lane. > > Support players do not need to be duo with adc players, but adc players do need to be duo with supports so they don't risk getting bad supports. Aaand you are wrong. Whatever support you play. You cannot win 2v1. A matching ADC. Both in playstyle, and champion can drastically increase win chances. In order to make your statement true. You need a support, that can win 2v1 without the solo laning extra XP. That is pretty much impossible unless you are miles above the enemy in skill. But on ranked you are SUPPOSED to be on similar level.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Kombinator,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=O3qP7TiO,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-26T08:44:02.431+0000) > > The answer is pretty simple. Disable the chat entirely. It grants pretty much immunity to all toxic behaviour, and protects you from being banned. > > It's almost a week since i reported a true int-feeder. Still waiting for the message, that he got banned. Malphite 0/31 in a ~25 minute game. His entire "build" was a single boots of mobility. So he could run down on mid faster. You can escalate the intentional feeder by submitting a support ticket to Riot. Also, disabling chat doesn't grant immunity of any sort. Just kills off communication for everyone because of the worst of us. How is it helpful to hurt many players for the few? Isn't that just letting the toxic players win?
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=O3qP7TiO,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-26T15:02:36.734+0000) > > You can escalate the intentional feeder by submitting a support ticket to Riot. > > Also, disabling chat doesn't grant immunity of any sort. Just kills off communication for everyone because of the worst of us. How is it helpful to hurt many players for the few? Isn't that just letting the toxic players win? It grants immunity of toxic behavior from chat, because you don't see it. And it grants immunity from reports for such things since you can't write. Which also means, that you cannot possibly be a flamer.
: Yeah, pretty sure nobody is banning the guy that 1v9'd a game and gave them a win. And banning an enemy wouldn't be allowed. Heck, if everyone else DOES decide to ban a pro-player? Well then I guess better luck for us getting them on our team, cause we ain't banning them. Also, there needs to be some Champ Select/Post Game records. Had 2 people once that FF'd the game when I was fed and we were doing okay (like 15mins into the game), because they "just didn't want to play with me, and didn't like me" when I literally said nothing the entire game until we started surrendering and I was super confused. They then queued up with me the VERY next game and then complained and dodged, got them on the enemy team the next game. It was just crazy, luckily hasn't happened since, but people like that sometimes only talk smack/reveal their intentions pre/post-game making it hard to report.
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Voidling,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=O3qP7TiO,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-10-02T18:00:09.221+0000) > > Yeah, pretty sure nobody is banning the guy that 1v9'd a game and gave them a win. And banning an enemy wouldn't be allowed. Heck, if everyone else DOES decide to ban a pro-player? Well then I guess better luck for us getting them on our team, cause we ain't banning them. > > Also, there needs to be some Champ Select/Post Game records. Had 2 people once that FF'd the game when I was fed and we were doing okay (like 15mins into the game), because they "just didn't want to play with me, and didn't like me" when I literally said nothing the entire game until we started surrendering and I was super confused. They then queued up with me the VERY next game and then complained and dodged, got them on the enemy team the next game. It was just crazy, luckily hasn't happened since, but people like that sometimes only talk smack/reveal their intentions pre/post-game making it hard to report. You can ban whoever you want, but it won't affect the possible enemies. You think, that literary everyone would ban someone, because he is good? Hardly. Most people loves to win, and having a pro player in your team gives better chance at winning, than forcing him into the enemy. Maybe on super high ranks where there are like a hundred player in total. But it could be made, that above certain rank it's simply disabled. Like above diamond 1. What if someone is so toxic, or troll, that everyone bans him? A player like that DESERVES IT. Smurfs might get banned by many, because let's face it. Smurfs are hated. But they deserve it too. By the way such system existed before. You were able to use the ignore command. Any player on your ignore list were unable to be matchmade with. The ignore list had a maximum 254 players. The only difference is, that it wasn't exactly in the marketing. Only a small portion of the player knew about it, and even less cared to use it.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Kombinator,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6Ftgpn5U,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-10-02T13:52:41.543+0000) > > True, but he has 3 lanes to choose from. As laner you either better, than your enemy. Or not. As jungler you only need one good lane. You roll the dice 3 times, and one is enough to be good. > > Also on solo lanes even if the laner does nothing the jungler still gets 1v1 situation. On botlane, if botlane does nothing, then he goes 1v2. And unless jungler is seriously fed, or enemy is seriously unskilled. He cannot win. yeah but if that one good lane isnt your bot lane...its extremely likely that the game is already over. Example: the last game i played. i snowballed my Riven top to 3-0 vs Mundo within 6minutes. Didnt matter. The 3-0-1 Kaisa 1-0-1 Nami hold more weight, gg.
> [{quoted}](name=PhearBunny,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6Ftgpn5U,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-02T13:57:27.184+0000) > > yeah but if that one good lane isnt your bot lane...its extremely likely that the game is already over. > Example: the last game i played. > i snowballed my Riven top to 3-0 vs Mundo within 6minutes. > Didnt matter. > The 3-0-1 Kaisa > 1-0-1 Nami hold more weight, gg. Well they got one more kill+assist gold, and more importantly Kaisa is ADC, and Mundo is tank. In current meta tanks are horrible in lategame. I remember winning botlane with Leona Jinx, but enemy Zed on mid got fed as hell, and he just onehit the Jinx in teamfights. Also had opposite. Played with Soraka, and enemy Caitlyn was seriously good. Even fed by midgame. Didn't matter, because our Kayn jungle got fed on top, and made her Dissappear. Guess Vel'Koz is not good at protecting the ADC.
: You...have no idea what scripting actually is, do you?
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VGTft0bU,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-02T13:52:02.881+0000) > > You...have no idea what scripting actually is, do you? Youtube: league of legends scripts It's quite a demonstration.
Salron88 (EUW)
: does heimerdinger have any weakneses that melee champs can abuse toplane?
You don't, if he has Zhonya, or Stopwatch. If not, then you might try to kill him before he kills you, but it's not really possible unless you are fed from some other way. Your only real hope is to bait him away from his turrets, or if you can destroy the turrets quickly, then you might win. Be mind, that not every champion is meant to beat all champions. There are counters.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Kombinator,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6Ftgpn5U,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-02T11:04:49.971+0000) > > In my experience jungler can roll down the entire game with a bunch of early ganks. Botlane is a bit harder for them, because they are dependent on 2 teammate. Going 1v2 is a quick way to die as jungler unless you are fed as hell, or enemy is low health. Leesin, sure. Every other solo que jungler is dependent on his laners not being idiots. Which is a diceroll.
> [{quoted}](name=PhearBunny,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6Ftgpn5U,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-02T11:06:21.695+0000) > > Leesin, sure. > Every other solo que jungler is dependent on his laners not being idiots. > Which is a diceroll. True, but he has 3 lanes to choose from. As laner you either better, than your enemy. Or not. As jungler you only need one good lane. You roll the dice 3 times, and one is enough to be good. Also on solo lanes even if the laner does nothing the jungler still gets 1v1 situation. On botlane, if botlane does nothing, then he goes 1v2. And unless jungler is seriously fed, or enemy is seriously unskilled. He cannot win.
: i am so sick of this
In my experience jungler can roll down the entire game with a bunch of early ganks. Botlane is a bit harder for them, because they are dependent on 2 teammate. Going 1v2 is a quick way to die as jungler unless you are fed as hell, or enemy is low health.
: so many scripters now O.O
You can't alter stats anymore, because they moved to server side. Scripts are about auto-dodge, auto-skillshot, auto-last hit, auto smite. Kinda same as in FPS games. The script does stuff better, than any player can, but still simulates stuff, that player could do it with enough skill. I myself got called as scripter once. Thresh flash+hooked, and i simply step dodged with Soraka. Dude was seriously mad, because wasted his flash. I never used script, but i saw videos about it, and i can tell, that it's quite difficult to say, that someone is a sure scripter, But scripting is not the most powerful cheat. The most powerful cheat is {not gona name it} make any enemy DC. At any time. Technically you can turn any game into 5v4, or 5v3 at any point. What makes it worse is, that there is no way to tell, that someone uses such cheat, and even if you sure about it you don't know who does it.
: Caitlyn's passive should one shot
Caitlyn ban rate increases to 95%. But she doesn't appear in pro-play enough so they buff her further.
Voidner (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Kombinator,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Z4hg4Lmi,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-02T07:40:16.146+0000) > > Top right corner of client. One of the icons sends you to options. > > In there look for the in-game, and below that interface. > > 2 options are disable all chat, and disable ally chat. > > Considering just how toxic this game often, and all the snowflakes this world, and the fact, that pings can tell pretty much everything. I think that disabled chat should be the default state. Is there a way to prevent me from chatting as well?
> [{quoted}](name=Voidner,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Z4hg4Lmi,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-02T08:30:11.833+0000) > > Is there a way to prevent me from chatting as well? If you disable chat, then it disable both. You can't write into chat, and you can't see what others write. Does not affect champion select, and post-game chat though.
: gut pyke so i can play him again
They should buff Pyke instead. It's been so long since we had a champion with over 100% ban rate.
: A lot of times tanks don't really care if they get pulled. Blitzcrank may be dooming his own team if he pulls someone like Alistar or Amumu. It is counter intuitive to give a tank that ability. This is exactly the reason that they swapped the stats on banshee's veil and abyssal mask (scepter).
> [{quoted}](name=AlienPrimate,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=krewkbBn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-02T04:43:48.856+0000) > > A lot of times tanks don't really care if they get pulled. Blitzcrank may be dooming his own team if he pulls someone like Alistar or Amumu. It is counter intuitive to give a tank that ability. This is exactly the reason that they swapped the stats on banshee's veil and abyssal mask (scepter). Yes pretty much this is a way to counter hooker champs. Bring tank support, and keep standing between the ADC, and the support. In later stages team stands behind the tanks. And they like. Come on hook me! Another effect is, that the team tends to focus anyone who gets hooked. Even if it's a massive tank like Leona, or Alistar with ult ready. Though in lategame they can, because they die fast too.
Denelix (NA)
: Should Morgana be nerfed (54% banrate u.gg)
To be honest. Morgana is a sort of joker card on botlane. It cannot be countered by the adc+support style. The reason many bans her is, because she hard counters every all-in. Poker support: Morgana herself is a poker support so mirror fight. All-in: spellshield erase all CC. Prevents your all-in. Enchanter: Again skillplay. Unless you got Caitlyn. With that any Q, that hits is pretty much instakill, if she reacts, and place a trap.
Axxuka (NA)
: He should sacrifice one of two things : 1) Power on his ult (because let's admit it, he probably the best ult in the whole game right now) 2) No more sustain. Riot made it so that a tank build was ''impossible', and made him 100% squishy on purpose. Why give him so much sustain on his W... They gotta gut that sustain.
> [{quoted}](name=Axxuka,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zWjnBNPE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-01T22:27:07.701+0000) > > He should sacrifice one of two things : > > 1) Power on his ult (because let's admit it, he probably the best ult in the whole game right now) > > 2) No more sustain. Riot made it so that a tank build was ''impossible', and made him 100% squishy on purpose. Why give him so much sustain on his W... They gotta gut that sustain. 0,75s. delay on ult. You can easily dodge it with fast dash, or flash, or block it with zhonya, or other similar effect. He needs that sustain, and more to survive. Otherwise you could just poke him to death on botlane.
Show more

The Kombinator

Level 123 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion