Lordk0z (NA)
: Vormigaunt: The Iron Chef (Noxian Support)
DeltaDan (EUW)
: Riot, What the f*ck
They buffed already broken champion? Wow, that's too much, even for Riot
: People demonize Lyte but honestly, at least he tried to deal with toxicity in this community
How exactly? By permanently banning the accounts of people that invested hours and hours and a lot of money in this shitty game? You all praised him back then like he was a god. Turned out guy was a complete piece of shit and cheated on his fiance 2 weeks before the wedding.
Anatera (NA)
: But...but..but..they look cool! And all 12 year olds love that! Listen Riot, here's a free tip and I won't even charge you the ridiculous price of a skin for it. The more of something you put into a game, the less unique and special it becomes. This applies to everything, not just executes. Dashes too (hint, hint). Yeah, I get that coming up with new ideas is hard. That's why you get paid for it. Stop rehashing things.
> [{quoted}](name=Anatera,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=liRNrOvR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-29T17:38:14.424+0000) > > But...but..but..they look cool! And all 12 year olds love that! > > Listen Riot, here's a free tip and I won't even charge you the ridiculous price of a skin for it. The more of something you put into a game, the less unique and special it becomes. This applies to everything, not just executes. Dashes too. > > Yeah, I get that coming up with new ideas is hard. That's why you get paid for it. Stop rehashing things. Yeah. Executions started to annoy me when every game i had an enemy with the execution ult. Fuck that.
: I'm not touching this mode with a 50ft pole.
Yeah. If daddy Tencent wants this as a permanent gamemode, then it'll be permanent. Riot and Tencent don't give a fuck whether or not it is fun for us, all they care for is $$$$$$. If they see a potential $ in TFT being permanent, then so it will be.
: Indie Company remember? _Only a 1.5 Billion Dollar Indie Company._
> [{quoted}](name=Chaosedge,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=umlbwhWG,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-27T17:16:54.011+0000) > > Indie Company remember? _Only a 1.5 Billion Dollar Indie Company._ 6 billion my guy, 6
pryda022 (NA)
: 30 minute ques times are absurd
Told yall that TFT is gonna be a failure like clash
Power Mac (EUW)
: The client and League's game are, imho, two different things. It's like saying that when Apple released Logic X, which had a totally revamped GUI, it had to rewrite Logic 9's code from scratch: blatantly wrong. The client is just a mask, what Riot did was simply rewriting it and updating it, but I doubt anything, game-wise, has changed at all: actually, when the game starts, the old client's icon bumps up, alongside the client's new one. So, the story about the client "not supporting the old game modes" sounds like a big, fat lie. Of course there are elements of those game modes that need to be adapted, but it's a relatively light work because everything else is already there (the game's script, the items etc). Riot probably just tried to say that they were busy with other projects, like TFT.
> [{quoted}](name=Power Mac,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WkstqpKR,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-06-27T07:32:06.627+0000) > > The client and League's game are, imho, two different things. It's like saying that when Apple released Logic X, which had a totally revamped GUI, it had to rewrite Logic 9's code from scratch: blatantly wrong. The client is just a mask, what Riot did was simply rewriting it and updating it, but I doubt anything, game-wise, has changed at all: actually, when the game starts, the old client's icon bumps up, alongside the client's new one. So, the story about the client "not supporting the old game modes" sounds like a big, fat lie. Of course there are elements of those game modes that need to be adapted, but it's a relatively light work because everything else is already there (the game's script, the items etc). > Riot probably just tried to say that they were busy with other projects, like TFT. Exactly lol. If u are not clueless then you can realize that the client and the game have nothing to do with each other. It's just a lie because they don't see the way to milk the money with those gamemodes anymore. Or daddy tencent and chinese players don't want anything but tft and stupid gamemodes that last for 5-10 minutes so they have enough time to play more games in their shitty internet caffes.
CytheGuy (NA)
: Riot: "Old game modes like Hexakill and One For All aren't compatible with the new client"
What a gamemode has to do with the client? You only use it to queue up, pick and ban champs. Riot is probably being lazy as fuck or they don't care at all to implement those gamemodes anymore. Why am i not surprised.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Spicy Crit,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oGIK4A5p,comment-id=000700010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-25T09:45:13.987+0000) > > As i said, those are bad Tryndameres or the ones that think that he just stomps whatever gets in his way. Defensive stats are waste on Tryndamere, even when i build Trinity Force i feel so shitty becaue of that Ruby Cristal from Phage. Ew.. as for the Guardian, it has been buggy with Tryndamere for as long as i remember. The point of playing Tryndamere is to splitpush and to fight while ur ult is active because you deal the most damage when ur low on hp. I've seen a lot of Tryndameres ulting and then running away from a 1v2. And that sickened me every time. OK....so again, what should Trynd do vs hard CC? Just take it, ult, and try to kill before he dies?
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oGIK4A5p,comment-id=0007000100000001000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-25T20:36:35.588+0000) > > OK....so again, what should Trynd do vs hard CC? Just take it, ult, and try to kill before he dies? Yeah, exactly that. Any bit of gold that goes into defensive stats is wasted.
Dextars (EUNE)
: I'm pretty certain the best trynda players often buy def items...Trinity is also fogged's core item.
> [{quoted}](name=Dextars,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oGIK4A5p,comment-id=0007000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-25T10:43:24.957+0000) > > I'm pretty certain the best trynda players often buy def items...Trinity is also fogged's core item. Not really. Fogged does it only because of the clickbait titles. BoxerPete rarely builds defensive and is better than fogged in my opinion. BoxerPete's game knowledge is just godlike.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Spicy Crit,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oGIK4A5p,comment-id=0007000100000001,timestamp=2019-06-24T09:32:43.031+0000) > > Because Tryndamere doesn't have to build any defensive items. That would make his ult pointless. You either go full damage or you don't play at all. And tbh Malzahar is an easy matchup once you get Tiamat and Boots. I'm not talking Malzahar as a lane opponent I'm talking about his ult. He can be mid, support, jungle, on the moon, it doesn't matter, he's gonna channel the void at you. Define "defensive" because I've seen Tryndamere players get GA and I consider it defensive. {{item:3139}} has AD, lifesteal, and some defense to it.
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oGIK4A5p,comment-id=00070001000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-24T23:56:33.439+0000) > > I'm not talking Malzahar as a lane opponent I'm talking about his ult. He can be mid, support, jungle, on the moon, it doesn't matter, he's gonna channel the void at you. Define "defensive" because I've seen Tryndamere players get GA and I consider it defensive. {{item:3139}} has AD, lifesteal, and some defense to it. As i said, those are bad Tryndameres or the ones that think that he just stomps whatever gets in his way. Defensive stats are waste on Tryndamere, even when i build Trinity Force i feel so shitty becaue of that Ruby Cristal from Phage. Ew.. as for the Guardian, it has been buggy with Tryndamere for as long as i remember. The point of playing Tryndamere is to splitpush and to fight while ur ult is active because you deal the most damage when ur low on hp. I've seen a lot of Tryndameres ulting and then running away from a 1v2. And that sickened me every time.
Stark916 (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Stark916,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vsdKYAvw,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-06-24T21:11:30.906+0000) > > sorry some of us cant just press r and not die also if u know so much about the game why u still plat Because i've just started climbing, which you can easily see from my opgg, i have only 40 wins this season. And it's not such a great knowledge, you just have not to overcommit trades and not to overextend yourself. Also, u gotta sacrifice a few cs, that's about it. There, NA diamond, that's how u play against a Tahm Kench, atleast thats how we play on "shitty" eune.
: is there an anti-{{champion:223}} item? im still looking... {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
> [{quoted}](name=BirdMan tm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vsdKYAvw,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-24T21:04:31.164+0000) > > is there an anti-{{champion:223}} item? im still looking... > > > {{sticker:sg-zephyr}} Yeah. Mercury's Threads, QSS. And the ultimate Tahm Kench counters are mobility and kiting. I don't know if you're aware of those two.
: First off you are a troll but lets pretend you aren't for a second. Getting good is the entire point but you alone don't matter that much. It should be obvious to everyone on the planet that you shouldn't need to be good enough to carry 1 v 9 to just go up one tier. You should simply have to be slightly better than those around you. The only people unable to recognise the skill difference of a silver 3 and a silver 2 are people who are multiple tiers ahead and view everyone below as always making big mistakes. There is a difference between silver 2 and 3 its not a big one but its why the two are separated.
> [{quoted}](name=LoliSupergirl,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Paqyo8AK,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-24T18:41:45.294+0000) > > First off you are a troll but lets pretend you aren't for a second. > > Getting good is the entire point but you alone don't matter that much. It should be obvious to everyone on the planet that you shouldn't need to be good enough to carry 1 v 9 to just go up one tier. You should simply have to be slightly better than those around you. > > The only people unable to recognise the skill difference of a silver 3 and a silver 2 are people who are multiple tiers ahead and view everyone below as always making big mistakes. There is a difference between silver 2 and 3 its not a big one but its why the two are separated. I was hardstuck in silver 3 for a year so i know what i'm talking about. It's only a matter of getting good, and i'm not a troll.
: NERF TAHM INTO THE GROUND
You all are overreacting as hell. Sure, he is frustrating to play against, but is not impossible to win against Tahm Kench. His early game is godlike, mid game is alright and his late game is dogshit, he becomes just a meat shield. You just have not to overextend yourself during the laning phase, you have to sacrifice a few minions, don't take unnecessary trades and to tell your jungler to stay the fuck away from top lane because Tahm's gonna double you if you have no idea what you're doing. And if ur going for a trade, don't over commit and stay in your minion wave. I played against like 5 Kenches yesterday and won against like 4 of them with Tryndamere. I just waited for him to push me in, i farmed under the turret, dodged Qs and then whenever he was MIA i shoved the wave into his turret and roamed, his R level 1 is dogshit now, so abuse that. If he doesn't get any kills, his damage is a wet noodle like and he falls off like a rock.
Antenora (EUW)
: {{champion:222}}: I'll just kite Tahm don't worry. {{champion:223}}: Really? *hits Q* {{champion:223}} runs at you at hyperspeed due to Approach Velocity while you're slowed by 70% {{champion:223}}: *auto attack* {{champion:223}}: *hits Q* {{champion:223}}: *W* Ally has been Slain {{champion:222}}: WTF is this champion.  
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d8a7cZz9,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-06-24T12:42:15.960+0000) > > {{champion:222}}: I'll just kite Tahm don't worry. > > {{champion:223}}: Really? *hits Q* > > {{champion:223}} runs at you at hyperspeed due to Approach Velocity while you're slowed by 70% > > {{champion:223}}: *auto attack* > > {{champion:223}}: *hits Q* > > {{champion:223}}: *W* > > Ally has been Slain > > {{champion:222}}: WTF is this champion. > >   That's a very bad Tahm Kench. Tahm's combo is 3 autos, then Q, then a few free autos because the enemy is stunned, then W and then you finish an enemy off with Q if they're not already dead.
: MMR IS A STUPID SYSTEM
Or just get good and stop crying whenever you see a gold player in the enemy team? Bruh it's all the same. Gold and plat are just glorified silver. Nothing more.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Spicy Crit,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oGIK4A5p,comment-id=00070001,timestamp=2019-06-23T22:10:28.738+0000) > > If you see Tryndamere with that (except for the Mordekaiser matchup) you know that he is a VERY bad Tryndamere. Why's that? What should he get instead to deal with the hard CC like Malz ult?
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oGIK4A5p,comment-id=000700010000,timestamp=2019-06-24T00:54:09.462+0000) > > Why's that? What should he get instead to deal with the hard CC like Malz ult? Because Tryndamere doesn't have to build any defensive items. That would make his ult pointless. You either go full damage or you don't play at all. And tbh Malzahar is an easy matchup once you get Tiamat and Boots.
: Seriously, what's gonna happen to Darius and Vlad?
I don't give a shit about Chinese server. Nobody here does. BuT u aRe A rAciSt. No, i'm not, i just don't care about something that's not gonna impact me in any way. Being a modern day dictatorship country with ancient laws has nothing to do with me or my online gaming experience.
: > [{quoted}](name=MordridtheBlack,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iB8JkrEG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-23T11:44:55.529+0000) > > I'm assuming this was with your last ranked match around an hour ago? > > making sure this is right, the jax went 14/10 w 240 cs? > > he's in bronze, which for someone new to ranked (I assume, his win/loss ratio is kind of all over the place) isn't that bad KDA doesn't win games. You can go 30/0, not hit a single tower, inhib, or nexus, and still lose the game. CS doesn't win games. You can AFK farm all game and not contest dragons, rift, elders, or barons, and still lose the game. Map awareness wins games. Warding wins games. Objectives wins games. Killing dragons, rift, elders, baron, towers, inhibs, and the nexus wins game. Knowing WHERE you're needed and WHEN you're needed wins games. AFKing farming jungle when enemy team is 5 man mid with baron and your team is 4 man trying to defend does NOT win you games. Recalling in a bush 2 feet away from a team fight that your team is barely winning with FULL HP does NOT win you games. AFKing farming when your laner is spitting top and taking towers after towers when your team is too busy defending the other 2 lanes does NOT win you games. AFKing farming right next to dragon, rift, elder, or baron when your team is contesting them does NOT win you games. Coming into a fight 1vs5 ONLY after your entire teams gets wiped out does NOT wins you games. So please, spare me the stats.
> [{quoted}](name=xPhantomDancerX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iB8JkrEG,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-23T15:17:00.105+0000) > > KDA doesn't win games. You can go 30/0, not hit a single tower, inhib, or nexus, and still lose the game. > CS doesn't win games. You can AFK farm all game and not contest dragons, rift, elders, or barons, and still lose the game. > > Map awareness wins games. Warding wins games. Objectives wins games. Killing dragons, rift, elders, baron, towers, inhibs, and the nexus wins game. Knowing WHERE you're needed and WHEN you're needed wins games. > > AFKing farming jungle when enemy team is 5 man mid with baron and your team is 4 man trying to defend does NOT win you games. Recalling in a bush 2 feet away from a team fight that your team is barely winning with FULL HP does NOT win you games. AFKing farming when your laner is spitting top and taking towers after towers when your team is too busy defending the other 2 lanes does NOT win you games. AFKing farming right next to dragon, rift, elder, or baron when your team is contesting them does NOT win you games. Coming into a fight 1vs5 ONLY after your entire teams gets wiped out does NOT wins you games. > > So please, spare me the stats. How come ur Silver for 3 seasons if you know all this stuff ? Bad teams? Yeah, you were the OP, didn't notice. So this is basically a "I shewld be Pletinum but me teams is holdin me bacc" thread. Out of your 803 games played in silver this season, this one game wouldn't impact your climb at all, stop crying and get good at the game, it's that simple. Everyone is learning new things in League every day. Even challenger players. But the difference between us and them is that they acknowledge their mistakes and don't blame their teammates for losses. Of course, not every game is winnable, but this thread is a joke forreal. While i admit that there is a problem with putting new players in mid silver even if they win 0 games, they aren't going to impact your climb that much. I understand the frustration, i have been there. We have all been, you're not the first one or the last one. And you will climb.... eventually.
: "Just CC him" {{item:3140}}
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oGIK4A5p,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-06-23T20:33:45.706+0000) > > "Just CC him" > > {{item:3140}} If you see Tryndamere with that (except for the Mordekaiser matchup) you know that he is a VERY bad Tryndamere.
: i am playing trynda. i love playing him he is fun. but if you play around CD you can dive a kennen. let me give you this one - you bait the kennen ult by making him think you will dive him. (alk at him but dont hit) he will ult and probably e. then grt out of the tower range and wait and you have 5 seconds (with e max and 40% cdr) when he has no e. you have time to kill him.
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oGIK4A5p,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-23T21:56:11.637+0000) > > i am playing trynda. i love playing him he is fun. but if you play around CD you can dive a kennen. let me give you this one - you bait the kennen ult by making him think you will dive him. (alk at him but dont hit) he will ult and probably e. then grt out of the tower range and wait and you have 5 seconds (with e max and 40% cdr) when he has no e. you have time to kill him. That only works on a paper bruh. Lmao. I'd like to see you play Tryndamere. Actually, play him in a few ranked matches, then come back. You'll see why we all are laughing at your post.
: maybe you dont. but i do. thats why i went from siilver 4 to gold 1 this season. (now after a huge losing streak i am gold 2 but i am getting back to gold 1 and still climbing :) again i did not say he is over powerd i said he is not. + the fact there are more op champs dosent mean he (by your logic) is not. akali has 40 something wr and she is op in the right hands.
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oGIK4A5p,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-23T21:43:31.167+0000) > > maybe you dont. but i do. thats why i went from siilver 4 to gold 1 this season. (now after a huge losing streak i am gold 2 but i am getting back to gold 1 and still climbing :) again i did not say he is over powerd i said he is not. + the fact there are more op champs dosent mean he (by your logic) is not. akali has 40 something wr and she is op in the right hands. Bro, please stop writing these cringe ass comments. The "maybe you dont. but i do. thats why i went from siilver 4 to gold 1 this season" made me cringe so hard. Forreal, just a friendly advice, not shaming.
: See. I MY ELO we play around CD so yes. IN MY ELO ou can dive them. Btw. Didnt say if irealia is weak or strong against him. You say he can only dive people without cc and mobility. Irelia has both. you should learn how to play around CD its really nice :)
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oGIK4A5p,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-23T20:58:41.131+0000) > > See. I MY ELO we play around CD so yes. IN MY ELO ou can dive them. Btw. Didnt say if irealia is weak or strong against him. You say he can only dive people without cc and mobility. Irelia has both. you should learn how to play around CD its really nice :) I am currently playing in your elo on the EUNE and no, you don't play around CD, you are just running like headless chickens, overextending and taking unnecessary trades. Please remove this post, you're only making fun of yourself. There are Riven, Irelia, Tahm Kench and a bunch of other OVERPOWERED top laners and you're complaining about a champ that LITERALLY had 46% winrate 2 weeks ago. Smfh
: trynda is a problem and should be gutted like panth.
Nah bruh, forreal i want to vomit in my mouth and swallow it back whenever i see a hardstuck silver player complaining about Tryndamere.
: trynda is a problem and should be gutted like panth.
Bruh whenever i ult and people run around me i feel like a monkey. He is fine, but annoying.
: Riven is not op if you think she is well then go play mord or Aatrox or any top that actually op they shit on riven.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eTJhtogg,comment-id=0002000000000000000100010000,timestamp=2019-06-23T15:05:55.821+0000) > > Riven is not op if you think she is well then go play mord or Aatrox or any top that actually op they shit on riven. Huh? Riven is not op? Alright, i can't wait for her to dominate your silver games and then you'll come and QQ on the boards.
: Is tahm gonna get nerfed soon?
Haze97 (EUW)
: I am giving up Katarina.
Stop calling for buffs for overloaded champions. There's a reason she's in a dumpster now and i'm happy for her.
: You just killed your own argument by saying she is played my mains wtf why would you say that??? Playrate and banrate not going up shows she is nowhere near where she was before the nerfs. Your only reason you have said as to why riven is strong is her statistics but I just showed her playrate and banrate have not gone up and you just give the fucking argument as to why her winrate is high so you're left with nothing. Like again why lie you have not answered that? God I hate when people just hate champions for no reason other then they have a high winrate reeeeee.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eTJhtogg,comment-id=00020000000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-23T12:43:02.556+0000) > > You just killed your own argument by saying she is played my mains wtf why would you say that??? > Playrate and banrate not going up shows she is nowhere near where she was before the nerfs. > > Your only reason you have said as to why riven is strong is her statistics but I just showed her playrate and banrate have not gone up and you just give the fucking argument as to why her winrate is high so you're left with nothing. > > Like again why lie you have not answered that? > > God I hate when people just hate champions for no reason other then they have a high winrate reeeeee. There's no denying that Riven is frustrating to play against and that she's currently overpowered. As for the only mains playing her, well no champion should be that rewarding, even if you put hundreds of thousands of hours in mastering the champion. The only champion that i REALLY think should be rewarding if put enough time in is Azir. Period. Vayne, Yasuo, Riven, Lee ? Hell no, those champions have come to the point where u can first time them and still do good.
: See imo her damage is stupidly high, bit as a fight carry it should be Her issue is she has literally no cooldowns She has no downtime at all as her q cooldown with CDR is so rediculously low she literally always has it up, meaning she has no moment of weakness to exploit and can permanently be on the aggressive Of you go toe to toe with a riven in a fight, you have lost that fight. O matter what character you are, because it's 8 seconds untile your cooldowns are back, but she has hers instantly Imo she needs the cooldwon buff she got on her q reverted, maybe even an extra 2 seconds on top of that
> [{quoted}](name=voidscaler,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eTJhtogg,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-06-23T13:12:12.879+0000) > > See imo her damage is stupidly high, bit as a fight carry it should be > Her issue is she has literally no cooldowns > She has no downtime at all as her q cooldown with CDR is so rediculously low she literally always has it up, meaning she has no moment of weakness to exploit and can permanently be on the aggressive > Of you go toe to toe with a riven in a fight, you have lost that fight. O matter what character you are, because it's 8 seconds untile your cooldowns are back, but she has hers instantly > > Imo she needs the cooldwon buff she got on her q reverted, maybe even an extra 2 seconds on top of that Who the hell thought that she needed a buff in the first place? That champion was never and will never be weak, she's designed to piss on everyone.
: I'm kinda getting annoyed that Riven's being left alone yet again.
In order to do good with Riven, u gotta spend a lot of time and u need to get used to pla.... What the fuck am i talking about, the champ is r%%%%%edly broken and deserves to be hit with a nerf hammer. She's literally my permaban every single game. Fuck her. That champ literally has EVERYTHING that you need. I mean, Kench cannot really hardcarry a game where bot went 0/7 each, he's just a meatshield past 20 minutes and gets outscaled, still is a huge problem early. But Riven will carry as soon as she gets 3-4 kills during the laning phase (which is not hard at all nowadays with her). She really needs a nerf, but not a "Movement speed 340 -> 335" kind of nerf. Her damage or cooldowns have to be nerfed. And that shield has to have a bit smaller AD ratio, it's ridiculous. She's strong early, mid and late game. And whenever i got killed by Riven i never thought "Wow, this dude has outplayed me, good job" instead i was like "What the fuck is this bullshit, why is that shield up every 3 seconds and why can't i move while being oneshot by BoxBox wannabees".
: Tahm Kench is the very embodiment of a Win Lane Lose Game champion
Yeah, that's why i don't play him. I can win lane 99% of the time with Tahm, but he's too team reliant in the late game.
: Revert Akali. 10 Nerfs after rework = rework was a failure.
Say what? Lmao, if she didn't get killed like 20 times before level 6 she would streamroll everyone on the opposing team. Just delete the champion completely. Fuck her.
: Remake Feature Not Working
Hey, but we are getting more skins and TFT !!!!!! OuR SyStEmS aRe WoRkiNg aS inTenDeD
: > [{quoted}](name=The Spicy ,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Yy2q5uxm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-20T09:34:52.775+0000) > > Nightblue3 can suck on these nuts. Little fuck is gonna be nobody as soon as this shitty game dies. Richer than you, lmao.
> [{quoted}](name=Sewer Side,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Yy2q5uxm,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-06-20T13:38:58.153+0000) > > Richer than you, lmao. Still is gonna be nobody when the game dies. I don't give a shit about his wealth, ofc a piece of shit like him is gonna be rich.
Zennnja (NA)
: The Over 9000 waiting queue.
What the fuck is with that hype about TFT? We all know it's gonna be shut down in a week because of 'technical problems' (incompetence of developers to actually do anything good). The same as Clash.
: wake up and fix tahm kench?
: "I support Nubrac but I do not want him in my own games"
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=CarpeConundrum,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UkA1Ljn9,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-06-20T01:04:49.438+0000) > > Why the hell did you get downvoted. You're bang on the money broksee. This game has become an early spoonfeed and it's 100% because Riot only gives a fuck about LCS games that are "exciting" to watch and therefore being in more basement dwelling nerds with mommy's credit card. OOOOOOO Did you see that play that we've seen every game for the last 3 years? WOW Lvl 1 gank bottom OOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Dude, state of the game is so fucked right now. I hope some crazy vegan broad runs into Riot HQ and pulls a youtube. League of Legends is not for us to play anymore. It's for that 1% of the players to show off their skills in a dying game and for us to watch that. League is nothing but money grabbing since season 6.
Eedat (NA)
: So much lol here. If someone hits level 2 before you then you just sit back and let them push in because the only way they did was by pushing harder than you or you showing up late to lane. This leaves them overextended and if you know even a tiny bit about wave management you can keep it close to your tower for a reasonable amount of time at which point your minion wave will stack up and win trades for you. When your stacked waves pushes out you shove it under tower and back for an item advantage while they're stuck clearing a huge wave. If you think pushing at level 1 means automatic free kill and a massive advantage then that's the fault of your own poor game knowledge. You probably stand right next to them as they ding 2 because you aren't paying attention to how many minions died and let them all in you. Yeah, dying early is going to put you behind. It doesn't automatically remove you from the game and you can come back with wave management and proper back timings a lot of the time. They played better than you and got a kill which leads to an advantage. You're going to have to play better than them to come back. It's not handed to you. This isnt a game that's going to hold your hand through all your fuck ups.
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UkA1Ljn9,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-19T23:28:23.388+0000) > > So much lol here. If someone hits level 2 before you then you just sit back and let them push in because the only way they did was by pushing harder than you or you showing up late to lane. This leaves them overextended and if you know even a tiny bit about wave management you can keep it close to your tower for a reasonable amount of time at which point your minion wave will stack up and win trades for you. When your stacked waves pushes out you shove it under tower and back for an item advantage while they're stuck clearing a huge wave. > > If you think pushing at level 1 means automatic free kill and a massive advantage then that's the fault of your own poor game knowledge. You probably stand right next to them as they ding 2 because you aren't paying attention to how many minions died and let them all in you. > > Yeah, dying early is going to put you behind. It doesn't automatically remove you from the game and you can come back with wave management and proper back timings a lot of the time. They played better than you and got a kill which leads to an advantage. You're going to have to play better than them to come back. It's not handed to you. This isnt a game that's going to hold your hand through all your fuck ups. That strategy clearly doesn't work since you couldn't move from gold a few seasons. Same goes for me, but ay. Who am i to judge
: got my friend permabannede - he blocked me on every media - did I do the right thing?
No. You put the game before the friendship. If i was him i'd delete you from my life entirely and forget about your existence. I don't know why people keep licking Riot's ass and thinking that reporting people will end the toxic nature of this game. Of course, i don't support being toxic whatsoever, but in this case you're the asshole and you did not do the right thing. From Riot's and these shitty boards point of view: Yeah, you did the right thing. From everyone else that's not Riot or an oversensitive kid: No, you did a wrong thing and you ended your relationship because of a dying game. So glad i don't have any 'friends' like you. You should feel bad
Lan Fan (EUW)
: If Nubrac deserves to get banned it means...
Let's just play 2 top 1 mid and 2 bot again, those were the better times
: Please nerf Tahm Kench and Riven for the love of god
I might be biased, but Tahm indeed feels a bit weaker now (but he still wins every trade, and he always did), and phase rush Tahm is broken as hell (yes, i lost a game with phase rush Tahm, but i'm a bad player, don't look at my match history pls xD) Riven, however... My God. I don't know why is she even allowed to exist, that champ is honestly a mistake (along with {{champion:67}} )
Zed genius (EUNE)
: Unpopular Opinion on the NB3-Noowhatever situation
Tbh their system is random as hell. A guy once told me "kys" because i asked for a gank, i replied with "kys???" and got an instant 14 days ban and he was left unpunished. I never said that again. A few days ago someone also told me to kill myself and i reported them and they are still playing. I wasn't gonna bother writing a ticket, idc, of course i aint gonna kms over some kid telling me to do so, nor i was offended lol. I'm just pissed off because of Riot's shit ass system Oh, and the trolling-inting bans don't work at all unless you write a ticket. I admit that a few times... well i wasn't a nice player to have in a team, i was left unpunished because i didn't say a single word in that game even tho i fed my ass off.
: Shaco E
Bruh i'm so sad when i see Shaclone, please buff Shaco only for him. Actually, revert this game back to Season 6, fuck it, those times were the best, atleast i could pick a champion without fearing that a tank will 100-0 me or that Camille will kill me from the fog of war.
: Season 6.
Seasons 5 and 6 were the prime time of League, don't @ me and sorry for necro. I just got a nostalgia attack and i wanted to see what people were complaining in, imo, the best season.
: NB3 and Nubrac both deserve to be ban, LOL
Tbh i'd be pissed if an idiot played duo mid teemo and soaking my XP. But i'd also be as pissed if an egoistic little fuck that's gonna be nobody as soon as this game dies started calling me out infront of god knows how many people.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: big brain toplane main
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v30ZJ3Ex,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-19T17:00:19.041+0000) > > big brain toplane main Big penis top lane main
Show more

The Spicy Crit

Level 130 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion