Azadethe (NA)
: I'll give you an upvote. Reason? Riot revenues have been going up $500 million+ annually for the last 4 years. Sure..... some of it may be new sales ideas which create incentives to buy, but some of it is genuine interest. If League ever does see a decline, I can guarantee Riot is so lush with Cash, it can create a game which draws far more than $2.1 billion annually, and at a better starting position amongst its fans than League, which is plagued by its attempts to continually play Game theory with exponential possible outcomes, revised over each other in multiple Games (if you don't know what I'm talking about, study Game Theory/Economics), because it's easier to balance a new product than one that is already along its evolution path. Dissenters are loud and vocal because they don't really want to go. In reality, leaving usually means one of two things: 1) They are growing up. When weighting a frustrating game versus other options of their mature life, they begin to choose life. 2) They are in a niche of the gaming market where they see substitutes outside the MOBA world which give them equal satisfaction. Both are natural, and or the same reason they are leaving, other players are joining.
I think u work for riot games with a fake account{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} And ur trying to deffend the game.
: Champion Concept: Alaric, The Hand
U surely have a lot of freetime
Rioter Comments

The Stallion1997

Level 186 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion