: lol i can just pick Darius and like magic he is 0/6 by 15 minutes.
KazKaz (OCE)
: {{summoner:6}} {{summoner:1}} {{item:3117}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}}
A salty {{champion:157}} main that got his champ banned and went {{champion:20}} ?
CIayman (NA)
: {{item:3152}} {{item:3100}} {{item:3020}}
LTK KoRo (EUW)
: yeah let's go back to the three tanks+waveclear mid+adc meta, that was so fun for everyone
Honestly better than being one shot by everything thats not a {{champion:16}}
ExpStealer (EUNE)
: You didn't get the joke, did you 😂
: Her charm takes time to charge if you cant take time to leave and find out where shes coming from then its your hang up
Yah, but she can proc the charm with any damage whatsoever, she can literally smite you which results in a 2.5 second charm and 35% reduced magic resistance. Pair that with any flat pen she WILL HAVE and your almost always dead. If she fails the charm she doesn't lose anything. It can be used as a zoning tool. You can charm the adc mid fight forcing them to back (thinking your coming for them) and then dash into the mage/support bursting them down. This ability just has way too much to offer. I have seen Evelynn's use their ultimate to gap closer, proc charm and blow up a target while removing half the hp bar of anyone near them. Bear in mind she still has flash and (if she bought it) Zhonya's to buy time/escape. IMO keep the duration she has to proc you with damage the same but make it so only her abilities proc it.
Shukr4n (EUW)
: Put ward at 1:50 and let jungler waste time
Issue is, if you play lane bullies, you effectively waste time till min 3 playing mind games with the enemy jungle wondering if he is still there but just out of vision. And as a lane bully your most impactful time is during the laning phase. (duh)
CLG ear (NA)
: So far I've lost 30 pounds
Where the fuck do people keep finding cute pics
: most people on the boards have a iq of -7
> [{quoted}](name=Kobynsayshello,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A2xL6X3h,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-01T13:04:31.960+0000) > > most people on the boards have a iq of -7 'The IQ of a table' is my catch phrase
Rioter Comments
saltran (EUW)
: I'm an adc main, and I usually ban him cuz I tend to play MF. Yasuo doesn't need nerfs and he's fine.
Yasuo just needs 'nerfs' to his late game. Make his Q scale is all I want. Start it at an 80% Ad Ratio and lower its base dmg. Idc about his mid-late game tbh thats fine. But right now he has the power to bully juggernauts if played right
: > [{quoted}](name=DrBrainzzz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Zn5UPHBe,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-10-01T06:42:01.133+0000) > > But Aatrox needs a buff, not a nerf lol. He has a terrible win-rate, and is generally not in the best spot. Please tell me you are trolling?
: How Is Irelia Broken?
Generally I just think her damage reduction is pretty stupid. I would rather have it at 40% and it scales with AD like 10% more damage reduction every 90. So you need 180 Ad to get where it used to be or something. Also her passive is VERY under-rated. Other than that idk why everyone complains.
ExpStealer (EUNE)
: Faster than my arrow? I think not. On a serious note - I've never ever seen a Darius build that, but then again I'm Silver (if you know what I mean).
Ye me neither. Doesn't give enough tank stats unlike {{item:3742}} . Also Righteous glory has a 90 sec cd. If you fail an engage you can't engage for another 90 sec. Your team has no engage for 90 sec if your the only front liner. Imagine if the enemy team has a good poke comp and your just there waiting 90 seconds.
: > [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=f9EvYom0,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-09-18T16:24:36.849+0000) > > He's not S tier. A or B+ at the highest. > > It's probably not a big buff. S tier because he insta wins the lane most of times , his winrate is barely 50% but he is good to one trick if you win your lane most of times and make it a 4v5 match , but his ban rate is too high for that I guess , the isn't that broken , but he is way too much of a lane bully He is from the highest tier in Top lane in Korea " Tier 1 according to OP.GG " not the highest tier in the game but the highest tier in top lane
I one trick Darius. He is super shit at high plat/ low diamond. You will get kited very hard and getting your five stacks will basically be either flanking, exploiting enemy vision (hiding in bushes or going behind a wall until your enemy passes then E them) or just Ulting a low hp target (will only work rarely). Darius is a shit tank without items. If you go the bruiser build {{item:3078}} {{item:3053}} you have to farm near 7k gold before you can team fight with noticeable damage (as once again your not five stacking vs good opponents) and with this build your gonna get blown up if focused; blown up quick a that. If you go the tank build{{item:3071}} {{item:3742}} {{item:3065}} (item order may vary and you might include rankings earlier than visage; likewise for thorn mail) you kinda rely on your team mates to deal damage (Moreover your rune is most likely not conqueror when going full tank) and that just doesn't work in low elo but in low elo you do five stack so you don't really lose damage. Anyway besides that Darius doesn't really stomp other juggernauts or fighters too hard right now besides {{champion:39}} and {{champion:157}}, keep in mind good Irelia's and Yasuo's will find ways to kill you and if they have ignite and you don't there is a chance you lose 1v1's) and thats because anything with a dash can dodge his Q easily, a small rule of thumb you can keep in mind is: Darius miss his Q = Darius dead 1. {{champion:420}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:41}} (with grasp) {{champion:126}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:516}} (if the ornn is very good) {{champion:223}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:67}}. Above are a list of champs that can beat Darius in lane, some of these are skill matchups while others absolutely shit on you. All of them beat you if they have ignite. (special mention to GP because he loses without grasp and for Ornn the player has to be good). Thats a pretty big list and alot of them are melee/have a melee form, something Darius should almost always beat as he has no gap closer or ranged attack OR mobility, trading all of that just to be able to beat people in 1v1's when he closes the distance. Edit: also the list basically covers common toplaners, if you go vs a Braum as a Darius then im sorry but that doesn't exactly count.
Mulá B (EUW)
: Is kayn broken?
: so there is a glaring glitch Rito needs to know about in Odyssey
I thought it was due to getting an invulnerability buff
: > [{quoted}](name=TheSeth,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZFBqwpWA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-16T02:18:57.099+0000) > > You could also just warp away from them before they reach you. Only have three and onslaught constantly forces you to use them to avoid other hazards. You can't save them for the skarners.
> [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZFBqwpWA,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-09-16T05:06:29.246+0000) > > Only have three and onslaught constantly forces you to use them to avoid other hazards. You can't save them for the skarners. Especially in Kayn with his bullshit 15 poppy Ult's in a row where you have to dash over and over and over AND OVER AND FUCKING OVER. _but no, u will still die :^)_
Kelg (NA)
: What are some of your favorite things about your champion(s)? (Gameplay or Art related)
{{champion:122}} one of the only toplaners you can carry your team with, the satisfaction of catching one ~~foolish idiot~~ enemy champion out and dunking them, getting an Ultimate reset and running at the other four at mach 15 ({{summoner:6}} {{item:3742}} ) and at this point you can imagine what happens next. Also his God king skin voice lines are orgasmic, especially his Ultimate execute sound. If you've ever heard his penta kill voice line after the 5 wolf howl executes, you probably came instantly.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dope Solo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B6p9exYo,comment-id=000200000002,timestamp=2018-09-03T18:05:01.570+0000) > > So what? They need a man to hold their hand? Just so we're clear, most women wouldn't leave their friends out in the cold like that. It has nothing to do with us being too weak to go in alone. But somehow you gleaned that from what I said rather than the compassion women would have for their male companions and choose not to go in because they can't attend at the same time as them, so I gather this will go mostly unheard anyways. XD
> [{quoted}](name=Joker Jinx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B6p9exYo,comment-id=0002000000020000,timestamp=2018-09-03T18:10:02.639+0000) > > Just so we're clear, most women wouldn't leave their friends out in the cold like that. It has nothing to do with us being too weak to go in alone. But somehow you gleaned that from what I said rather than the compassion women would have for their male companions and choose not to go in because they can't attend at the same time as them, so I gather this will go mostly unheard anyways. XD Um, why are you still talking to the idiot? You talked to him twice and he proved that he is an idiot, twice. Just let him live in his/her ignorant world.
: Daniel Z says im not aloud in his space? Fine.
Yeah im considering leaving the game
: WAHHHHHHH PEOPLE ARE SHOWING HOW BROKEN MY CHAMPION IS WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. That's you.
: Yes, shame too. i really wanted that new Urgot skin
> [{quoted}](name=Clockwork Mouse,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EFdoIaTE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-02T17:40:10.648+0000) > > Yes, shame too. i really wanted that new Urgot skin I need 6 more RP for Star Guardian Urgot
: This Thread is open to Teemo Mains only until 2:30pm
{{champion:157}}: fuck off cancer champ {{champion:17}}: .... https://i.imgur.com/1WU8ron.jpg
: Was 2/0 in my promos to gold, lost 3 in a row afterwards.
: binarin't genderen't
: Why does Zoe gets an actual update to her annoyance in-lane, but Yasuo doesn't?
Because Yasuo is a male character thats obviously privileged REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Aptest (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NmRwmaKx,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-09-02T18:51:48.596+0000) > > Why no bully proof windows? What are windows?
> [{quoted}](name=Aptest,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NmRwmaKx,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-09-02T18:58:18.393+0000) > > What are windows? I think windows are like, those** lyke**, things you can** lykhe**, look out of to **lyce**, see the **lyce**, real world.
Rioter Comments
Okami567 (NA)
: https://i.imgur.com/VdLJhRl.jpg
I haven't laughed this hard in a while, thanks my dude {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: I don't play top, but that's because playing against bruisers and stat checking tanks is super unfun, so every top lane champ is my answer there. Jungle: {{champion:77}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:19}} Mid: {{champion:90}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:91}} ADC: {{champion:145}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:21}} Support: {{champion:117}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:497}}{{champion:63}}
Are there actually any ADC's you haven't mentioned
: Which champs feel most overbearing when strong in each role.
Top: {{champion:24}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:24}}
: Captain Obvious, a captain of the obvious [champion concept]
Would have some pretty OBVIOUS synergy with {{champion:82}}
: You can compensate them with buffs for nerfing Trinity. You can buff IBG and BC if needed to compensate. Just pull power out of that god fucking damned triangle and blue knife. Put it somewhere else. Make it scale later, make it synergize with other items. Riot just needs to do *something* to make it so Trinity abusers don't start winning most trades as soon as they get Sheen, and winning *all* 1v1s with just Trinity.
: > [{quoted}](name=TheCodeisCupCake,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=XhBHgF5m,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2018-08-31T18:10:38.437+0000) > > This is a parody of a feminist. > > Feminists demonize men, I can't demonize a feminist? Where is your gender equality now? Thieves steal from you so you steal from other thieves. Such is the equality you are pursuing. Your bigotry is no different from those called feminists by you.
You began your earlier post by calling me a 'piece of crap' and made me out to 'demonize' women. I am the bigot? If I hate women so much why do I have a girlfriend that, I joke not, is more dominant than me in the relationship at times. This is a parody. Get that stick out of your ass. And by the way some feminists do act like this, this is coming from meeting one in real life. They don't care about men, I agree women should be treated equal to men, not more, not less. Feminists these days just want endless privileges without having to work simply because they are women. Moreover, you reject my opinion and then attack me, you are the bigot here. From what you have said so far, you appear to want equality between genders, so do I. How is it bigotry if we hold the same opinion?
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: Females, total: ~~50~~ Inconclusive, based on new data. Males, total: ~~92~~ Inconclusive, based on new data. _Note: Counting Taric as both._ You should make a valid point of that means there's almost 2 men per woman. I know they can _technically_ handle it, but... However, with your Darius/Nami example, and as a Nami main myself, this is with a heavy heart: http://st.elohell.net/public/chill/e245453acaa9db363af849e4bc1db4dc.jpg ...Apparently, she IS edible (presumably, in more ways than one). _Also, given this game's code, the use of cutlery is expected anyway. Though perhaps outright axing it is a bit excessive._ https://images-gmi-pmc.edge-generalmills.com/8890dc0a-ec93-4adf-b496-d6b264b56818.jpg But Orianna? Seriously? I would refer to the full manual for proper usage, but the most important highlight is simple: https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/069/590/bd2.png However, in the name of equality and all that, and from a male perspective, I have to point out it's not all fun, fun, fun, fun either: >https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DkQRddpXcAA1-Bg.jpg http://www.jagodibuja.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/338en.jpg
The whole gender thing is weird tho like, would you count {{champion:9}} as a man? (I just googled how to identify a man or woman because I don't want to offend anyone, I was gonna just say 'he doesn't have a dick' but some people would be offended) Genders are decided SCIENTIFICALLY through which chromosomes you have (XY and XX, all that good stuff), does fiddlesticks even have chromosomes? He's a pile of sticks. Same with {{champion:136}} and {{champion:432}} and {{champion:53}}. Is it by their voices? Perhaps Aurelion is a female that sounds like a man.
: You do? Bruh, holding a man's dick is gay af, even if that man is you.
_Goes to pee_ 'ok no homo'
: Trinity *still* gives too much for its cost, however. Yes, it's the most expensive item in League. However, it still gives **too much**. Ezreal is the least-strong of its abusers right now. When other champions are abusing one of Ezreal's core items *better than Ezreal is*, that's a problem. Honestly, though, the issue is less Trinity and more Sheen *alone* giving way too much power with the people who abuse it. Trinity is overtuned, but Sheen *alone* makes it nearly impossible to fight some champions.
This issue is, these champions rely on this item to do well. Im gonna pull up some stats here and this is once again, based on my experience of playing as it, against it, or witnessing it or even reading about it: - Darius now builds trinity most of the time, Cleaver being rare (as a Darius main cleaver is trash RN), he is at a 49.4% winrate in **gold **(toplane) and this is his **highest** win rate, every other elo is lower, Diamond for example is 47.2%. - Irelia, an infamous trinity abuser is at 50.7% in **Diamond**, this is her **highest** win rate, its lower in other every elo. - Gangplank, someone who rushes trinity force first is at a 49% win rate in **Gold**, this is his **highest** win rate, lower in every other elo. - Nasus, is at a 51.4% win rate in **BRONZE**, **lower** in every other elo. I don't need to say it but Nasus also almost always rushes Trinity force. These are all examples of champions who always go trinity, Darius may go cleaver vs 3 or more armor stackers but when was the last time you say 3 armor stackers. Likewise, Nasus may go {{item:3025}} but rarely and his win rate drops 10% with that compared to trinity. Now, all of these champions are barely sitting on a 50% win rate, 3 of them are lower and only Irelia in Diamond elo reaches higher. Im ignoring Nasus as 51% is in Bronze and silver + drops his win rate by 1% each time. Imagine taking away trinity from them, what happens? - In a short understandable way, **they are all fucked**.
: Please downvote this piece of crap because he is demonizing feminists and women. Report him for hate speech.
This is a parody of a feminist. Feminists demonize men, I can't demonize a feminist? Where is your gender equality now?
: Asked a girl out today
https://imgur.com/gallery/j3u6y ~~Idk how to link non IMGUR posts~~
Moody P (NA)
: No, it doesn't. IE being expensive never made it unacceptable when Riot nerfed it. Same for every other high-price item that turned up being too strong. Bork, the Hydras, Zhonya's, Deathcap. Trinity Force is too strong and should be addressed. Almost every diver or juggernaut that's sitting in the top of the tier list is a Triforce user, with the only exception I can think of immediately being Kled.
Yeah, because the Black Cleaver is absolute shit right now, the phage passive is too valuable. So wtf do you want me to build? You want me to keep phage without upgrading it. Trinity provides everything a Juggernaut or diver needs. - Mana to sustain in a fight (due to weak base mana pools), - Hp because hp makes you tanky (duh) - CDR due to their abilities being very effectives example, Darius Q is the sole reason he can survive in fights longer than he should (the heal portion) so more Q = more passive stacks + hp. - The move speed helps stick to targets, and the attack speed really isn't the biggest thing in the world. So what I think you hate is The spell blade,its probably what your complaint about but its what makes trinity force, trinity force. Moreover, how do you nerf the spell blade? On Darius (in my case) I will only proc it effectively on my W, probably getting 2-3 spell blade procs in a fight. On the other hand, Irelia abuses the spell blade and its what makes Irelia so strong, without it her win rate would with no exaggeration fucking plummet. So how would you nerf it? If you remove or nerf the spell blade your gonna need compensation buffs for trinity.
Moody P (NA)
: Being expensive doesn't excuse being overtuned.
Uh, yes it does. If you had an item that gives you double what trinity gives but costs 8k gold, that would be fine. For example, Trinity's upgrade (through Ornn) gives more stats for 1k more gold. Proving that more stats = more gold. If trinity costed 3k gold it would be op because it would give too much for its low cost. Edit: Nvm, I re-read this and its retarded
Shukr4n (EUW)
: why looking at what others are doing then? do u play yourself games or wait for other players to play for you? even if aatrox got 10% win rate. what stops you from playing him? nobody. looking at those stats is like telling "ehy OTHERS cant do it, so im not even going to start with him". it s not how things should go
??? [INSULT REMOVED - ULANOPO] There are champions that earn a 54% win rate without being otp'd while Aatrox otp's barely earn a 54% win rate. That means the champion is weak U brick. Buff him so he matches the power level of other champions. I never said don't play the champion.
Shukr4n (EUW)
: why do u care about stats so hard? are u otp aatrox? good do u win with him? and 54% wr is way above average.
If your an top on a champion your win rate should be much higher than 54%.
Moody P (NA)
: Trinity force fighters stand head and shoulders above the rest
I mean, it's not like it's the most expensive item in the game.
: you must be really bored to post this lol {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
I am level 137 in this fucking video game. I get bored easily.
: > [{quoted}](name=Worst Brad Japan,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Oxbx7i7u,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-31T15:49:46.967+0000) > > \> early > \> level 4 > > pick one I mean, it was like 7-8 minutes in, do you think that's not early?
> [{quoted}](name=DotEleven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Oxbx7i7u,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-31T15:50:53.678+0000) > > I mean, it was like 7-8 minutes in, do you think that's not early? S8 doesn't know if its early or not
Subdue (NA)
: Let's be real. When you flame...
I am not a flamer particularly, the account im posting on is currently perma banned, I racked up my bans by flaming people who intentionally fed in my ranked games or where being racist to a fellow team mate. I have never once flamed someone who fed but was trying their hardest or flamed a flamer who A) Attacked me B) Was not being racist (racism pisses me off alot) So my friend, tell me how that means I flamed because 'its not my fault', whats not my fault? The matchmaking system? How a Thresh in Diamond 4 decided to give up the game at min 3 when his Lucian died to a Camille level 2 gank? Am I supposed to congratulate him on giving up? Anyway, after realizing all I can do about trolls is shut the fuck up and report them, I have made a new account and its on honor level 2 checkpoint 2. You know how I've been gaining honors? Saying 'wp' every time someone does something good. Despite the fact that I carry nearly every game (as I could be considered 'smurfing') I don't receive shot call honors.
Show more

TheCodeisCupCake

Level 137 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion