TheFortex (EUNE)
: Riot remove this dogshit TFT from the modes tab and bring back nexus blitz
This post will either get upvoted to the front page because the first wave was TFT haters or it will be downvoted to oblivion because the first wave was TFT fans let's see how many downvotes I can get in a day
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: You ignored two warnings about your behavior and now you've been given a third. This is your last chance, and you won't get a fourth warning. The next time you break the rules - for as little as e.g. "report this troll supp," regardless of whether you think someone deserves it or it's factual or whatever - your account will be permabanned. Next time you consider flaming or harassing or soft inting or anything like that, ask yourself whether that snide comment is really worth your account.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UiZHYJ2x,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-07-14T18:53:45.697+0000) > > You ignored two warnings about your behavior and now you've been given a third. This is your last chance, and you won't get a fourth warning. The next time you break the rules - for as little as e.g. "report this troll supp," regardless of whether you think someone deserves it or it's factual or whatever - your account will be permabanned. Next time you consider flaming or harassing or soft inting or anything like that, ask yourself whether that snide comment is really worth your account. to be fair i only got punished 2 times but i get the point
: Yeah... Real time doesn't actually mean much of anything. Number of games matters more. Regardless, your next punishment for verbal offense will be a perm. This doesn't matter how miniscule the offense may be as it has escalated. Assume you haven't dropped a punishment tier until you reach honor 2 checkpoint 3. Assuming you are at H0 currently.
Toadwart (NA)
: When there is an odd number of players, the game duplicates one of the teams so everyone has an opponent. Its pretty clear to see when you win the match but no damage stuff flies at the opponent. The issue is when it duplicates the top players and then you fight the real person afterward. It seems like you keep playing the same guy and you are to an extent, but its more annoying than it needs to be.
no, it matches you with a dead player... it doesn't duplicate anyone
: Here's exactly how much you can possibly die within 20 minutes:
did you try Janna with W tho? probs faster and squishier than Elise? im not really sure correct me if im wrong.
: Can we get an option to not be matched with premade groups?
/fullmute all you should have done that since min 1 after seeing them flaming u to give away brand
: If the 14 day ban is the most recent, yes. That said it is possible yo drop back down the punishment tiers.
TheFortex (EUNE)
: Is my next punishment gonna be a perma ban?
am i being downvoted for asking a question? do people open the player behavior and downvote everything?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Those options do exist.
where? there is only fire on mouse click and fire on button click. to make it fire on button release you have to trigger it for ALL abbilitys
Rioter Comments
Exin0 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=WoollyWitch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bBoQKcwg,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-05T19:52:09.845+0000) > > A one hour dice roll isn't a fun experience. I've played tft quite a many times and am quite good at it, so I'm not complaining about rng because its "not on my side", Im complaining about it because having barely any real impact on the game is quite boring. Every time i play tft I get between 4th place and 1st place, because after you get to a certain point, its 100% luck that will win you the game. It has hardly anything to do with skill. > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} i understand frustration i have it too but rng is whole point of tft and having option to pick what you want just breake game and make whole mod pointless. If there is auto chess game without rng (i doubt it) there is your way to go.
we dont want rng to "completely" go... it's just that the rng is pretty much every aspect of the game... you might get 0 items or you might get 4 items in the first 3 waves you might get jumpstarted with 3 dariuses in the first and second round or you can stay the whole game begging for a third champion you can't even decide what champs you want your passives to go to... it's always "random"
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: 1.rng with items is required so that people can go different builds every game 2. it's automatic you are waiting for people to finish their fights not for the timer to expire 3.the game is already very long i'd rather not play 1h auto chess games 4. same argument as items if you had control over what you get the game would be dull as people would go the absolute best combos every time 5. learn what the items combine into it's part of the learning curve of the game 6. you have an SFX playing when you level up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLat2cjKmKI&t=24m42s you might want to pay attention to that although i find it way easier moving your eyes to see your progress bar or you know... learning when you level by just existing
rng is when at the first wave you get 0 items and someone else gets 3 items, i don't care what items i get, i want items in the first place [and it's not just the first wave] and im talking about the wait times between each round, i don't care about the round timer itself... and that's why i asked for a ready button... late game you really need time to reroll and rearrange your champs. and the ready button will cover you in-case you finish early...
: Riot already said that they won't remove rng so you can keep complaining about it, It's not going anywhere. Slightly longer wait timers would be nice, rather have them in the roulette draft for those going last since there are times where I can't even get to the champion I want. You have to adapt to what the game gives you. There is a pool of available champions. So if everyone goes after Garen then don't expect to see much of him. Also the higher lvl'd you are the more likely you are to get higher tier champions in the shop so if you want tier 1 champions don't lvl up as fast and if you want tier 4 then get a few extra lvls. You have to persist with what you have and only change what it necessary. If you constantly change your entire party then you ate never going to accomplish much in the long run. Having some sort of confirmation when you lvl up would be great, along with some sort of way to know what each item builds into. This I 100% agree.
rng is when at the first wave you get 0 items and someone else gets 3 items, i don't care what items i get, i want items in the first place
Rioter Comments
TheFortex (EUNE)
: Nerf flash psl riot ty
but srsly tho i would like flash to get at least a slight nerf... its been meta since beta like isn't that too much?
Rioter Comments
: How to fix league
ow no im from season 7 and i rly wanna know wtf is dynamic queue. I've been searching and found nothing useful can someone spend a couple of minutes of their time to tell me :3
: RIOT Bring back the old rotating game modes
it can get frustrating playing even normals, its always nice to have somewhere where trolling over tryharding can make u win
: NB3 and Nubrac both deserve to be ban, LOL
actually i kinda agree it's either both of them be unbanned or both of them be banned both of them had their own mistakes nubrac shouldn't use a strat that shifts the whole team gameplay without their agreement and nb3 shouldn't sabotage a game like that
: You can't get banned for one game that is why.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nzVah6wI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-17T16:27:29.930+0000) > > You can't get banned for one game that is why. well, that's what happened to Nubrac they banned him over 1 game and that's what was in the ticket thingy
Rioter Comments
dnsup (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TheFortex,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R4MwZghW,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-30T19:10:02.958+0000) > > telling people to stop thinking they are so smart and know why LoL is dying (Including me) ... ??
: ... What was the point of writing this?
telling people to stop thinking they are so smart and know why LoL is dying (Including me)
: You can now buy WW's passive
{{item:3083}} DEMACIAAAA
Rioter Comments
: I'd prefer they just make every hard CC ground the target, forcing them to stop mid-dash.
oh wow someone that is giving his opinion normally like an intelligent human being without insulting me for no reason been a long time since I've seen people like you
Rioter Comments
: QoL - Make abilities which are casted out of range cast at max range
I prefer if its a toggleable option in settings because sometimes i want both so i would change it based on the champ im playing
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Yasuo's windwall shouldn't give him 360 degrees of protection at the moment of casting.
i feel like it should only block projectiles coming from forward only so a yasuo can't keep going back and forth around a windwall while fighting a ranged champ but the ranged champ only just has to go to the other side and now he can hit him all he wants
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I disagree with the honor level 0 its INSANELY difficult to get honor level 0 if you are at all a decent human being if you get honor level 0 you 100% deserve it it should be hard to get out of so people might wake up and realize they shouldn't be toxic its not difficult to not be toxic like I said just be a decent human being and you can get honor 5
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Riot, does the "Ready" button REALLY need to be so obnoxiously complicated???
and when someone declines just instantly return for queue you don't need to wait for everyone else to accept then return to queue
: "JG wont gank my lane"
> [{quoted}](name=Calcîfer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ObnYq0jM,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-11T20:42:29.046+0000) > Is there a tower that could be taken with a successful gank? am i missing something here? if the answer is yes here then i guess he should gank right?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: This honestly isn't big of a deal. It's literally a matter of going to Boards Home and making it where you want to place it from there. If you already started typing before you realized you were in the wrong board, simply Copy what you've typed and then paste it in the same box when you make start a new thread in the correct place. This is such a non-issue, and they honestly probably have more important things to do.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IVVmlai8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-01T21:08:51.995+0000) > > This honestly isn't big of a deal. It's literally a matter of going to Boards Home and making it where you want to place it from there. If you already started typing before you realized you were in the wrong board, simply Copy what you've typed and then paste it in the same box when you make start a new thread in the correct place. > > This is such a non-issue, and they honestly probably have more important things to do. But however its annoying and easily adjusted... it wont take any time from riot they just need to adjust some codes and bam! its done
Rioter Comments
Drugoth (NA)
: But what about in the case where the person the insults are directed at have no effect because the target of the harassment does not know Arabic? I feel like as long as the person reporting can actually understand what the player speaking Arabic is saying and that they are indeed insults, then it would be possible for Riot to add Arabic slurs and insults to their IFS bot's algorithms. I'm also a little worried about the possibility of false positives given lack of context, say in the case of a player saying something in Arabic along the lines of "Fuck, this Fizz is making my life hell." What if players just start reporting foreign language speakers just for shits and giggles to try to get others banned, even if they don't understand what is being said... Just my 2 cents I guess lol.
> [{quoted}](name=Drugoth,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hmXEjijT,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-31T04:29:15.239+0000) > > But what about in the case where the person the insults are directed at have no effect because the target of the harassment does not know Arabic? > > I feel like as long as the person reporting can actually understand what the player speaking Arabic is saying and that they are indeed insults, then it would be possible for Riot to add Arabic slurs and insults to their IFS bot's algorithms. > > I'm also a little worried about the possibility of false positives given lack of context, say in the case of a player saying something in Arabic along the lines of "Fuck, this Fizz is making my life hell." > What if players just start reporting foreign language speakers just for shits and giggles to try to get others banned, even if they don't understand what is being said... > > Just my 2 cents I guess lol. If someone would want to say something like "Fuck, this fizz is making my life hell!" he would try his hardest to say it in english so that people would understand him but when it comes to insulting... he prefers going arabic as 1. he is more familiar with it 2. he wouldn't prefer you to understand him and give him a report and they legit dont go with simple stuff like "fuck you" they go way too far like for example "you son of a _____" and "I will fuck your ____" and so and so
Rioter Comments
Show more

TheFortex

Level 230 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion