Rioter Comments
: Permanently banned because I'm defending myself?
Riot seems to think that revealed players that got banned is negative itself...
: Your honor will go up only if you're playing non-negative games. Since you've been playing pretty regularly, you probably have been somewhat negative, but under the threshold for punishment. If that doesn't describe you, then you should write a [Support ticket](https://support.riotgames.com) or message them on [Twitter](https://twitter.com/RiotSupport) and ask them to look into your games to see why your honor isn't going up.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zzAiH8Al,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-02T08:11:09.841+0000) > > Your honor will go up only if you're playing non-negative games. Since you've been playing pretty regularly, you probably have been somewhat negative, but under the threshold for punishment. > > If that doesn't describe you, then you should write a [Support ticket](https://support.riotgames.com) or message them on [Twitter](https://twitter.com/RiotSupport) and ask them to look into your games to see why your honor isn't going up. Hmmm there is a Threshold? Care to share? Or u know nothing?
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: did you forget my previous comment already if it's without any exceptions you would be among the first to lose their account i guarantee it
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ha02bkc8,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T15:04:33.057+0000) > > did you forget my previous comment already > > if it's without any exceptions you would be among the first to lose their account i guarantee it ? Where did i swear any families?
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: they are getting banned you will not be notified when they get banned riot is in no way obligated to notify you either
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ha02bkc8,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T14:56:50.742+0000) > > they are getting banned > > you will not be notified when they get banned > riot is in no way obligated to notify you either Lol you dont understand or what.... THEY NEVER GET BANNED AFTER ONLY 1 GAME THAT IS A FACT... AND I JUST SAY THEY SHOULD WITHOUT ANY EXCEPTIONS
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: oh people are getting banned for verbal and hate lurk in these boards for a few days and you would find plenty of threads of those people gettnig banned what im saying is that you slipping and saying "fuck you" to somebody shouldn't instantly mean you lose your account
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ha02bkc8,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T14:16:25.082+0000) > > oh people are getting banned for verbal and hate > lurk in these boards for a few days and you would find plenty of threads of those people gettnig banned > > what im saying is that you slipping and saying "fuck you" to somebody shouldn't instantly mean you lose your account You clearly didnt understand anything... I mean when someone swears your family why rito is obligated to give him second and third and fourth chance?
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: yes incentivise more inting because we can't handle people talking in a negative manner
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ha02bkc8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-02T14:03:10.068+0000) > > yes incentivise more inting because we can't handle people talking in a negative manner So noone should get banned for verbal or hate... GG
Rioter Comments
: Everything is going to be a band-aid, because not everything is going to go by your standards and not everyone agree with your standards. Nothing is going to resolve how you want them to. Nothing in this game or internet will always fold to your standards. You have no choice but to ignore it. At least you got a function not to pay attention to it. It's your own doing if you choose not to ignore it. Don't expect punishments for those you disagree with or dislike what they have to say. Not going to happen that way. Not everything in life or in entertainment to go your way. Mute it or find a new game.
> [{quoted}](name=Zombie Gerbil,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=a9k6A066,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-17T03:24:09.684+0000) > > Everything is going to be a band-aid, because not everything is going to go by your standards and not everyone agree with your standards. Nothing is going to resolve how you want them to. Nothing in this game or internet will always fold to your standards. You have no choice but to ignore it. At least you got a function not to pay attention to it. It's your own doing if you choose not to ignore it. > > Don't expect punishments for those you disagree with or dislike what they have to say. > Not going to happen that way. Not everything in life or in entertainment to go your way. > > Mute it or find a new game. Or maybe rito could ban an increased percentage of toxic players without giving them 3rd and 4th chances...
zPOOPz (NA)
: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Xu3cv17F,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-16T08:18:20.408+0000) > > https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us It won't have any effect...
E420 (EUW)
: Going to repeat again: I got INSTANTLY banned after a game in a new champion selection for "KYS". Tolerance is not low else they would lift my one time usage of KYS (which I did not even know was an instant skipper to 14 days ban). You mean handling reports/tickets unbiasedly is very low - true that.
> [{quoted}](name=E420,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Hz491AEz,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-08T12:30:09.311+0000) > > Going to repeat again: I got INSTANTLY banned after a game in a new champion selection for "KYS". Tolerance is not low else they would lift my one time usage of KYS (which I did not even know was an instant skipper to 14 days ban). > > You mean handling reports/tickets unbiasedly is very low - true that. Yes you are right and riot always denys that... Like ALWAYS
: turning off ally chat works.
You do the right thing... I wish rito would start banning thrice as many toxic ppl
rujitra (NA)
: **I** have no power or responsibility in regards to this. I am just another player. I am trying to provide the facts and the fact is that them playing yesterday does not mean Riot refuses to ban them. There are other explanations.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=F4kqKEIm,comment-id=0007000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-03T16:47:01.396+0000) > > **I** have no power or responsibility in regards to this. I am just another player. > > I am trying to provide the facts and the fact is that them playing yesterday does not mean Riot refuses to ban them. There are other explanations. How can i become a specialist too?
: I dont know. I would hope so, but we know how safe Riot likes to be in not banning people who are just bad. If its actual proof, i would think yes they are getting banned. But your idea of proof might not be an objective truth.
> [{quoted}](name=Telephone Booth,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=N7HmNGfW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-01T23:58:56.466+0000) > > I dont know. I would hope so, but we know how safe Riot likes to be in not banning people who are just bad. If its actual proof, i would think yes they are getting banned. But your idea of proof might not be an objective truth. Whats better than a video showing that someone goes str8 into mid and then just farms? Whats better?
rujitra (NA)
: Yes, that means they put your report into the queue. You do not jump the queue with a support ticket. If you want the backlog to be decreased you should be advocating for less players to falsely report such behaviors clogging the report queue. **** You know, I just noticed something. If their entire team agreed to open mid to let the game end sooner, they may not be punished for doing so. Given their ridiculously low gold and fact so many were involved, this seems likely.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=F4kqKEIm,comment-id=00070000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-03T13:42:25.259+0000) > > Yes, that means they put your report into the queue. > > You do not jump the queue with a support ticket. > > If you want the backlog to be decreased you should be advocating for less players to falsely report such behaviors clogging the report queue. > > **** > You know, I just noticed something. If their entire team agreed to open mid to let the game end sooner, they may not be punished for doing so. Given their ridiculously low gold and fact so many were involved, this seems likely. So u wont ban based on a theory that has 10% likelihood most? Nice.. Also what he meant is that if they got banned it would be a 14 day.... So if they played within 5 days means no ban was accumulated .... Simple.... ANd riot isnt god... You dont have to stand up for them like yr life depends on it....
: LOL so first it was > [{quoted}](name=ThyDelutionist,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ElcGB2Hs,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-03T11:39:53.333+0000) > > Stop reporting inters.... They never get banned... now you want a percentage bc they actually do get banned? lol no man, i'm not going to keep going if you're just going to keep moving the goalposts to make your nonsense work buhbye{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ElcGB2Hs,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-03T12:52:36.230+0000) > > LOL so first it was > > now you want a percentage bc they actually do get banned? lol no man, i'm not going to keep going if you're just going to keep moving the goalposts to make your nonsense work > buhbye{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} Just admit u havent understand anything... But u wont do it... Humans and denial are one and the same
: they get punished like the guy in the thread i linked... or allllllll of these? > [{quoted}](name=Prandine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=myEje6UA,comment-id=00030000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-16T16:52:31.314+0000) > > Gameplay related offenses when proven to be on purpose are assigned a 2-week ban as the first punishment. In case you don’t believe me on this point here are some examples of gameplay trolls being banned. Yes it’s just a few examples, but it proves that they do get punished. > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/E4LnThmW-most-ridiculous-chat-restriction-i-have-ever-seen-in-my-life?comment=0011 > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/KHAL90oW-stuck-at-honor-zero?comment=0003 > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/3jEVVlsY-permanently-banned-with-ingame-log?comment=003e > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/jFwTE8Oj-playing-off-meta-in-ranked-int-feeding-ban?comment=0039 > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/sU5wOfFJ-proof-that-the-automated-system-is-broken?show=rundown > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/GrmPK5yP-intentional-feeding-but-i-didnt-feed?comment=0006 > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/MKBQUoKd-banned-for-intentionally-feeding > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/KTq4tjIF-i-dont-get-it-how-riot-bans-a-player-because-another-kid-draven-decides-to-take-all-the-kills > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/xW5z7auF-proof-that-riot-employees-ban-without-providing-clear-evidencecertainty-of-an-infraction > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/RAfb0McT-got-banned-for-intentional-feeding-for-a-game-with-02-death > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/5bqNJurI-banned-for-a-bad-game > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/f9P7YRXv-bad-game-i-guess and there has been **MULTIPLE MORE** since this was compiled, I just use it for quick reference. the reason you dont see many of them posting here is bc when people **INTENTIONALLY** feed they know exactly what they are doing and therefore have no questions about why they get banned, as opposed to chat bans which some people might do unintentionally and need it explained
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ElcGB2Hs,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-03T12:02:14.586+0000) > > they get punished like the guy in the thread i linked... > > or allllllll of these? > > and there has been **MULTIPLE MORE** since this was compiled, I just use it for quick reference. > > > the reason you dont see many of them posting here is bc when people **INTENTIONALLY** feed they know exactly what they are doing and therefore have no questions about why they get banned, as opposed to chat bans which some people might do unintentionally and need it explained Its not about a flat number man... Its always about efficiency... Means % of all the trollers.... U give me 10 examples out of how many? 1.000.000? Each day?
: probably bc they did nothing wrong and all we have to go off of is the word of one salty guy? or it's bc the system is notoriously backlogged for these type of reports? take your pick
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ElcGB2Hs,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-03T11:50:55.804+0000) > > probably bc they did nothing wrong and all we have to go off of is the word of one salty guy? > > or it's bc the system is notoriously backlogged for these type of reports? > > take your pick So what happens if they actually int? Nothing
: yawn... literally like 20 topics down...https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/JZ2Xfovd-my-2-week-ban-unstable-account-is-completely-undeserved
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ElcGB2Hs,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-03T11:42:51.068+0000) > > yawn... > > literally like 20 topics down...https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/JZ2Xfovd-my-2-week-ban-unstable-account-is-completely-undeserved So why these 4 get away with it? Remind me
: Support who intentionally took farm in mid, isn't this trolling?
Stop reporting inters.... They never get banned...
: 1 week later, the 4 inters have not been banned, support tickets are useless.
Thats what i have told them many trillion times but i am always wrong... Dude tickets arent effective.... Start playing aram like me.. Riot has given trollers way too many chances and nothing is done... Ranked are only good as flex 5 friends...
: > [{quoted}](name=ThyDelutionist,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=N7HmNGfW,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-08-01T16:36:53.433+0000) > > 1 Their build is irrelevant It is. The more obvious the troll the more likely it is noticed as such even by those who weren't there personally to watch the game. > 2 It was teemo so just by spamming your r u get lucky assists > 3 he had 3 assists all by his r Then like previously, that muddies the waters when getting someone else convinced that it was intentional feeding. > 4 I said items are mathematically irrelevant But they're relevant to getting someone else convinced that it was intentional feeding. > 6 Irrelevant too... I said i gave them proof not just my opinion.. If i had chat ban is practically irrelevant... It is relevant. If you're extremely rude in your support ticket then you're much more likely to get a copy-paste answer. If you've previously argued with support about something and refused to accept their response, that also is more likely to get you a copy-paste answer. A person who's calm and has been calm is much more likely to be trusted and given extra time to investigate their complaints. A person who's unreasonable tend to be given \*store policy\* type answers. If you want to argue the chances that a human being will consider your ticket and take action, then you're going to need to consider all the things that goes into convincing a human being. You talk about "mathematically proving" that they intentionally fed. How? How do you mathematically prove someone intentionally fed in such a way that there is no chance of it being wrong?
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=N7HmNGfW,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-01T16:52:33.837+0000) > > It is. The more obvious the troll the more likely it is noticed as such even by those who weren't there personally to watch the game. > > Then like previously, that muddies the waters when getting someone else convinced that it was intentional feeding. > > But they're relevant to getting someone else convinced that it was intentional feeding. > > It is relevant. If you're extremely rude in your support ticket then you're much more likely to get a copy-paste answer. If you've previously argued with support about something and refused to accept their response, that also is more likely to get you a copy-paste answer. > > A person who's calm and has been calm is much more likely to be trusted and given extra time to investigate their complaints. A person who's unreasonable tend to be given \*store policy\* type answers. > > If you want to argue the chances that a human being will consider your ticket and take action, then you're going to need to consider all the things that goes into convincing a human being. > > You talk about "mathematically proving" that they intentionally fed. > > How? > > How do you mathematically prove someone intentionally fed in such a way that there is no chance of it being wrong? Also a recording of the game showing a teemo that goes str8 into mid 5 times and then just farming... How is it possible that he didnt troll? He farmed and didnt give 20 kills just so he wont get banned... Also he spammed his r to take random assists so he wont get banned... If that isnt proof then whis is it? I am delusional? I am on drugs? I am blind?
: > [{quoted}](name=ThyDelutionist,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=LlsywnlG,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-01T07:52:21.776+0000) > > Serioysly? Riot is a company? Geez thanks Your welcome. I hope the other stuff i mentioned got through to you too. But you probably just ignored it because the facts dont back up your bitter feelings. I know its easier to just pick one line and respond with sarcasm.
> [{quoted}](name=Telephone Booth,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=LlsywnlG,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-01T21:50:07.611+0000) > > Your welcome. I hope the other stuff i mentioned got through to you too. But you probably just ignored it because the facts dont back up your bitter feelings. I know its easier to just pick one line and respond with sarcasm. Facts? Bitter feelings? You think its about me? Damn u are a psycologist with 165 iq too? Wow i encounter these guys too much ..... I said what if? So if yu want to prove me wrong you have to ban twice as many and see what happens... In this universe and reality first u experiment and then w8 for the results...
: > [{quoted}](name=ThyDelutionist,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=N7HmNGfW,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-08-01T16:36:53.433+0000) > > 1 Their build is irrelevant It is. The more obvious the troll the more likely it is noticed as such even by those who weren't there personally to watch the game. > 2 It was teemo so just by spamming your r u get lucky assists > 3 he had 3 assists all by his r Then like previously, that muddies the waters when getting someone else convinced that it was intentional feeding. > 4 I said items are mathematically irrelevant But they're relevant to getting someone else convinced that it was intentional feeding. > 6 Irrelevant too... I said i gave them proof not just my opinion.. If i had chat ban is practically irrelevant... It is relevant. If you're extremely rude in your support ticket then you're much more likely to get a copy-paste answer. If you've previously argued with support about something and refused to accept their response, that also is more likely to get you a copy-paste answer. A person who's calm and has been calm is much more likely to be trusted and given extra time to investigate their complaints. A person who's unreasonable tend to be given \*store policy\* type answers. If you want to argue the chances that a human being will consider your ticket and take action, then you're going to need to consider all the things that goes into convincing a human being. You talk about "mathematically proving" that they intentionally fed. How? How do you mathematically prove someone intentionally fed in such a way that there is no chance of it being wrong?
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=N7HmNGfW,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-01T16:52:33.837+0000) > > It is. The more obvious the troll the more likely it is noticed as such even by those who weren't there personally to watch the game. > > Then like previously, that muddies the waters when getting someone else convinced that it was intentional feeding. > > But they're relevant to getting someone else convinced that it was intentional feeding. > > It is relevant. If you're extremely rude in your support ticket then you're much more likely to get a copy-paste answer. If you've previously argued with support about something and refused to accept their response, that also is more likely to get you a copy-paste answer. > > A person who's calm and has been calm is much more likely to be trusted and given extra time to investigate their complaints. A person who's unreasonable tend to be given \*store policy\* type answers. > > If you want to argue the chances that a human being will consider your ticket and take action, then you're going to need to consider all the things that goes into convincing a human being. > > You talk about "mathematically proving" that they intentionally fed. > > How? > > How do you mathematically prove someone intentionally fed in such a way that there is no chance of it being wrong? So people should have the right to troll ranked games and get away with it?
: Too many variables to make any real answer. Did they build normal items at the start of the game? Did the they attack the opponent as they were running into the tower-blender? While farming after the intentional feeding, how much do they avoid combat? Do they build normal items during the remainder of the game? Did the automatic system already catch it and assign a punishment? Is there anything you do/have done to cause support more likely to ignore your ticket? Such as the wording of your ticket or a previous incident that placed a black mark on your account.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=N7HmNGfW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-01T11:20:17.993+0000) > > Too many variables to make any real answer. > > Did they build normal items at the start of the game? > Did the they attack the opponent as they were running into the tower-blender? > While farming after the intentional feeding, how much do they avoid combat? > Do they build normal items during the remainder of the game? > Did the automatic system already catch it and assign a punishment? > Is there anything you do/have done to cause support more likely to ignore your ticket? Such as the wording of your ticket or a previous incident that placed a black mark on your account. 1 Their build is irrelevant 2 It was teemo so just by spamming your r u get lucky assists 3 he had 3 assists all by his r 4 I said items are mathematically irrelevant 5 No 6 Irrelevant too... I said i gave them proof not just my opinion.. If i had chat ban is practically irrelevant...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Lol riot sensitive. So weird how people get it twisted. A company does not have feelings. They have profits. If people quit their game due to a toxic community, of course theyre gonna make rules against toxicity. They want those players. Theyve found that the cost of losing toxic players is less than the cost of losing players due to toxicity. So here we are. Its people that are sensitive, not Rito. They just want profit like any business operating under capitalism.
> [{quoted}](name=Telephone Booth,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=LlsywnlG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-24T05:30:35.025+0000) > > Lol riot sensitive. So weird how people get it twisted. A company does not have feelings. They have profits. If people quit their game due to a toxic community, of course theyre gonna make rules against toxicity. They want those players. Theyve found that the cost of losing toxic players is less than the cost of losing players due to toxicity. So here we are. Its people that are sensitive, not Rito. They just want profit like any business operating under capitalism. Serioysly? Riot is a company? Geez thanks
Rioter Comments
: Your a strange creature
> [{quoted}](name=MalignMetal,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NLEfhoYJ,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-23T17:25:10.941+0000) > > Your a strange creature I am just objective and hate opinions and morals... Yep kinda weird
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=MalignMetal,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NLEfhoYJ,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-23T16:53:36.644+0000) > > Your point is irrelevant. damn rito doesnt consider what u do toxic... pffff well
: Please try to form coherent sentences
.... exactly that was my point
: Did you know that Mordekaiser doesn't build Void staff.
no irony pls i just asked and pls dont deny it
Prandine (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ThyDelutionist,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=PRKtF9Gk,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-23T14:52:59.200+0000) > > Cause i want objective answers from ppl who know... Facts and opinions are quadrillion light years apart... Here's a thought: even if you did get facts what's to stop you from simply dismissing them as opinions simply because you didn't like or agree with them?
> [{quoted}](name=Prandine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=PRKtF9Gk,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-23T15:21:21.553+0000) > > Here's a thought: even if you did get facts what's to stop you from simply dismissing them as opinions simply because you didn't like or agree with them? Because i am not an idiot maybe?
arowin242 (EUW)
: magic pen works multiplicative: mord has at rank 5 E 15% magic pen, void staff gives 40% pen doing the math: 0,85 X 0,6 = 0,51 you have effectively 51% of your MR value if mord buys void staff, which grants him a total of 49% magic pen. keep in mind that he can stacks this in combination with sorc shoes and morelonomicon which both have flat pen, as flat pen applies AFTER %pen (or reduction) so if you have 100 MR and mord has level 5 E + {{item:3135}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3165}} you have: 100 x 0,51 (because of 49% pen) = 51 MR which then get reduced by 18 + 15 = 18 MR so you have 18 MR if mord stacks all of these. which is about a 16% dmg reduction. this build is only usefull in the lategame however. try building {{item:3194}} , this severly reduces his damage against you, especially his passive. if you are a ADC build {{item:3139}} which allows you to cleanse the bone zone (ult) if you are a mage build {{item:3102}} your full combo should bring him to half if he's not too far ahead. lastly as an assassin: stay away, you are breakfast for him. That's all.
> [{quoted}](name=arowin242,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NLEfhoYJ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-23T15:15:36.667+0000) > > magic pen works multiplicative: mord has at rank 5 E 15% magic pen, void staff gives 40% pen doing the math: 0,85 X 0,6 = 0,51 you have effectively 51% of your MR value if mord buys void staff, which grants him a total of 49% magic pen. keep in mind that he can stacks this in combination with sorc shoes and morelonomicon which both have flat pen, as flat pen applies AFTER %pen (or reduction) > > so if you have 100 MR and mord has level 5 E + {{item:3135}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3165}} you have: > 100 x 0,51 (because of 49% pen) = 51 MR which then get reduced by 18 + 15 = 18 MR > > so you have 18 MR if mord stacks all of these. which is about a 16% dmg reduction. this build is only usefull in the lategame however. > > try building {{item:3194}} , this severly reduces his damage against you, especially his passive. > if you are a ADC build {{item:3139}} which allows you to cleanse the bone zone (ult) > if you are a mage build {{item:3102}} your full combo should bring him to half if he's not too far ahead. > > lastly as an assassin: stay away, you are breakfast for him. > > That's all. They nurfed it it was 25% sry > [{quoted}](name=arowin242,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NLEfhoYJ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-23T15:15:36.667+0000) > > magic pen works multiplicative: mord has at rank 5 E 15% magic pen, void staff gives 40% pen doing the math: 0,85 X 0,6 = 0,51 you have effectively 51% of your MR value if mord buys void staff, which grants him a total of 49% magic pen. keep in mind that he can stacks this in combination with sorc shoes and morelonomicon which both have flat pen, as flat pen applies AFTER %pen (or reduction) > > so if you have 100 MR and mord has level 5 E + {{item:3135}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3165}} you have: > 100 x 0,51 (because of 49% pen) = 51 MR which then get reduced by 18 + 15 = 18 MR > > so you have 18 MR if mord stacks all of these. which is about a 16% dmg reduction. this build is only usefull in the lategame however. > > try building {{item:3194}} , this severly reduces his damage against you, especially his passive. > if you are a ADC build {{item:3139}} which allows you to cleanse the bone zone (ult) > if you are a mage build {{item:3102}} your full combo should bring him to half if he's not too far ahead. > > lastly as an assassin: stay away, you are breakfast for him. > > That's all. https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/V9.14
arowin242 (EUW)
: magic pen works multiplicative: mord has at rank 5 E 15% magic pen, void staff gives 40% pen doing the math: 0,85 X 0,6 = 0,51 you have effectively 51% of your MR value if mord buys void staff, which grants him a total of 49% magic pen. keep in mind that he can stacks this in combination with sorc shoes and morelonomicon which both have flat pen, as flat pen applies AFTER %pen (or reduction) so if you have 100 MR and mord has level 5 E + {{item:3135}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3165}} you have: 100 x 0,51 (because of 49% pen) = 51 MR which then get reduced by 18 + 15 = 18 MR so you have 18 MR if mord stacks all of these. which is about a 16% dmg reduction. this build is only usefull in the lategame however. try building {{item:3194}} , this severly reduces his damage against you, especially his passive. if you are a ADC build {{item:3139}} which allows you to cleanse the bone zone (ult) if you are a mage build {{item:3102}} your full combo should bring him to half if he's not too far ahead. lastly as an assassin: stay away, you are breakfast for him. That's all.
> [{quoted}](name=arowin242,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NLEfhoYJ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-23T15:15:36.667+0000) > > magic pen works multiplicative: mord has at rank 5 E 15% magic pen, void staff gives 40% pen doing the math: 0,85 X 0,6 = 0,51 you have effectively 51% of your MR value if mord buys void staff, which grants him a total of 49% magic pen. keep in mind that he can stacks this in combination with sorc shoes and morelonomicon which both have flat pen, as flat pen applies AFTER %pen (or reduction) > > so if you have 100 MR and mord has level 5 E + {{item:3135}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3165}} you have: > 100 x 0,51 (because of 49% pen) = 51 MR which then get reduced by 18 + 15 = 18 MR > > so you have 18 MR if mord stacks all of these. which is about a 16% dmg reduction. this build is only usefull in the lategame however. > > try building {{item:3194}} , this severly reduces his damage against you, especially his passive. > if you are a ADC build {{item:3139}} which allows you to cleanse the bone zone (ult) > if you are a mage build {{item:3102}} your full combo should bring him to half if he's not too far ahead. > > lastly as an assassin: stay away, you are breakfast for him. > > That's all. They nurfed it it was 25% sry
Rioter Comments
zPOOPz (NA)
: if you dont want his opinions, what is the point of posting in a public discussion forum for you? Maybe try the RANT board next time?
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=PRKtF9Gk,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-23T14:48:11.627+0000) > > if you dont want his opinions, what is the point of posting in a public discussion forum for you? Maybe try the RANT board next time? Cause i want objective answers from ppl who know... Facts and opinions are quadrillion light years apart...
: > Man this isnt 1 game... Afk trolls and especially flamers exist almost in every game.. That sounds hyperbolic at best. I see two AFK's in your match history, certainly, but you've not been playing much outside of ARAM - so those two matches aren't indicative of any major trends. Trolls, though, I see none in either of your two recent Ranked games, even at more than a glance, and while I can't verify flamers, you do have tools for dealing with them; the mute feature and the report feature, respectively. > If i am orhty(sic) of climbing dont you think i deserve better teamates? In general, you get matched with players of similar skill-level. The system is designed to balance your odds of winning the match at roughly 50/50 - it accounts for _overall_ skill, not moment-to-moment/match-to-match skill. It doesn't account for matchups, team comps, or anything else - just overall player skill, based on their MMR. If you're worthy of climbing, you'll climb. I don't know what kind of teammates you _expect_ - but you get teammates that are roughly on par with you. They aren't going to win every single game, and some games they're just going to get their asses handed to them. They're not factors you can control, and consequently, you should focus more on _yourself and making **yourself** better_ than complaining that you don't get better teammates. > If you go 1/12 the percentage that someone carries you solo is extremely low... Lets say i focus on my own ... The percentage is the same believe it or not... First of all; Assists exist. If you're solely focusing on kills and deaths alone and ignoring kill participation, you're not seeing the full picture, and that's probably part of your climbing problem. Second, if we're still talking about the Poppy (which your KDR recollection is shy of accurate), _**she's a tank.**_ The odds of her pubstomping and racking up a killcount is comically low, even in situations where she has the advantage in lane. Low KDR's are more-or-less expected of tanks, which is another reason why you should take Assists into account. Third, if you focus on your own play, the odds of you winning aren't going to jump by a huge margin - of course it's not. But you're not going to climb regardless if you don't improve, and learning how to approach different situations and look for opportunities to make an impact is key to climbing. It'll certainly improve your odds of winning more than venting about bad teammates, that's for certain. > Your teamates dont depend on your mood or your skill... But your skill depends on your mood, and the outcome of the match, in some small part, depends on your skill. > Believe me insta chat bans should do the trick... 1) Riot employs Chat _Restrictions_, not bans. 2) People already argue left and right about how "overly aggressively tuned" the system is, making the system automatically punish off the first verified offense, no matter the variety, would just make the situation worse. > But ofc that means less income for riot... And of course, when in doubt, jump to a "Money-hungry Riot" argument. C'mon, dude, they've got a playerbase numbering in the millions, income at this point is scarcely an issue. The problem with the idea of ratcheting up the system to being hyper-aggressive on any validated offense doesn't lie with losing income. It's the fact that _people already have a hard time understanding why low-key negativity is punishable to a point,_ so having the system jump the gun and auto-punish everyone for verified offenses would just result in a lot of people confused about their punishment, angry at the system, and incapable of reforming.
> [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=PRKtF9Gk,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-22T16:00:09.136+0000) > > That sounds hyperbolic at best. I see two AFK's in your match history, certainly, but you've not been playing much outside of ARAM - so those two matches aren't indicative of any major trends. > > Trolls, though, I see none in either of your two recent Ranked games, even at more than a glance, and while I can't verify flamers, you do have tools for dealing with them; the mute feature and the report feature, respectively. > > In general, you get matched with players of similar skill-level. The system is designed to balance your odds of winning the match at roughly 50/50 - it accounts for _overall_ skill, not moment-to-moment/match-to-match skill. It doesn't account for matchups, team comps, or anything else - just overall player skill, based on their MMR. > > If you're worthy of climbing, you'll climb. I don't know what kind of teammates you _expect_ - but you get teammates that are roughly on par with you. They aren't going to win every single game, and some games they're just going to get their asses handed to them. They're not factors you can control, and consequently, you should focus more on _yourself and making **yourself** better_ than complaining that you don't get better teammates. > > First of all; Assists exist. If you're solely focusing on kills and deaths alone and ignoring kill participation, you're not seeing the full picture, and that's probably part of your climbing problem. > > Second, if we're still talking about the Poppy (which your KDR recollection is shy of accurate), _**she's a tank.**_ The odds of her pubstomping and racking up a killcount is comically low, even in situations where she has the advantage in lane. Low KDR's are more-or-less expected of tanks, which is another reason why you should take Assists into account. > > Third, if you focus on your own play, the odds of you winning aren't going to jump by a huge margin - of course it's not. But you're not going to climb regardless if you don't improve, and learning how to approach different situations and look for opportunities to make an impact is key to climbing. It'll certainly improve your odds of winning more than venting about bad teammates, that's for certain. > > But your skill depends on your mood, and the outcome of the match, in some small part, depends on your skill. > > 1) Riot employs Chat _Restrictions_, not bans. > > 2) People already argue left and right about how "overly aggressively tuned" the system is, making the system automatically punish off the first verified offense, no matter the variety, would just make the situation worse. > > And of course, when in doubt, jump to a "Money-hungry Riot" argument. C'mon, dude, they've got a playerbase numbering in the millions, income at this point is scarcely an issue. > > The problem with the idea of ratcheting up the system to being hyper-aggressive on any validated offense doesn't lie with losing income. It's the fact that _people already have a hard time understanding why low-key negativity is punishable to a point,_ so having the system jump the gun and auto-punish everyone for verified offenses would just result in a lot of people confused about their punishment, angry at the system, and incapable of reforming. Opinions and more opinions... If i would to give a mathematical proof trust me i would ONLY give it publicly... Unfortunately i already have done this once but if i manage to do it again i will give it to you personally...
: Can I give you some advice? You post a lot (not a bad thing) and most of your posts are along these same lines (also not a bad thing). It helps to train yourself to not carry on the bad mojo from people like this. Try to focus on the non-asshole people in your games instead of the one or two that ruin them. They're sad people and not worth your time or energy.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=PRKtF9Gk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-22T15:32:05.763+0000) > > Can I give you some advice? You post a lot (not a bad thing) and most of your posts are along these same lines (also not a bad thing). It helps to train yourself to not carry on the bad mojo from people like this. Try to focus on the non-asshole people in your games instead of the one or two that ruin them. They're sad people and not worth your time or energy. I seriously like that u observe who is doing what.... (probably its your job so well done) I agree with you completely except in 1 thing... Lets say bans are irrelevant as a mute button exists... When someone is trolling my game (not just being bad but on purpose) especially on ranked man i cant stannd it ... Why? Cause sometimes someone giving kills intentionally DEFINES THE OUTCOME OF THE GAME.....
: > She flamed... > > ... > > Why do i have to lose points in ranked cause of a toxic kid that never gets banned and trolls freely? There's a pretty drastic difference between a flamer and a troll. Yes, they're both detrimental to the game, but trolls actively go out of their way to sabotage the game for others - flamers are just jerks who spew vitriol at others. At the end of the day, if you're losing in Ranked, there's almost certainly more factors to it than just one individual causing your loss. > Why does she deserve a second and fourth chance and one game isnt enough? Because Riot believes that players will generally reform swiftly after the first punishment - and they typically do. Yes, that Poppy may have been toxic, but who knows _why_? They could've had an off-streak of games and, for whatever reason, kept playing against their better judgement. Maybe they made the mistake of playing while not in the best frame of mind? I can't imagine straight-up permabanning players for the first offense universally, save maybe for Gameplay-related offenses and hate speech, but regardless, as long as Riot believes in player reform, they're not going to outright ban anyone and everyone from the game for lighter offenses. > Do we have to lose more points cause of them? You lose LP because you lose matches. You lose matches because of a number of factors, and one of those factors, believe it or not, is _you_. Very rarely will you have matches where there's _nothing_ you could've done to change the outcome, and it's even rarer that all of the blame for a loss could legitimately be saddled on one person. Stop focusing on what others are doing, and focus on yourself and what you can do.
> [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=PRKtF9Gk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-22T15:17:39.757+0000) > > There's a pretty drastic difference between a flamer and a troll. Yes, they're both detrimental to the game, but trolls actively go out of their way to sabotage the game for others - flamers are just jerks who spew vitriol at others. > > At the end of the day, if you're losing in Ranked, there's almost certainly more factors to it than just one individual causing your loss. > > Because Riot believes that players will generally reform swiftly after the first punishment - and they typically do. Yes, that Poppy may have been toxic, but who knows _why_? They could've had an off-streak of games and, for whatever reason, kept playing against their better judgement. Maybe they made the mistake of playing while not in the best frame of mind? > > I can't imagine straight-up permabanning players for the first offense universally, save maybe for Gameplay-related offenses and hate speech, but regardless, as long as Riot believes in player reform, they're not going to outright ban anyone and everyone from the game for lighter offenses. > > You lose LP because you lose matches. You lose matches because of a number of factors, and one of those factors, believe it or not, is _you_. Very rarely will you have matches where there's _nothing_ you could've done to change the outcome, and it's even rarer that all of the blame for a loss could legitimately be saddled on one person. > > Stop focusing on what others are doing, and focus on yourself and what you can do. Man this isnt 1 game... Afk trolls and especially flamers exist almost in every game.. If i am orhty of climbing dont you think i deserve better teamates? If you go 1/12 the percentage that someone carries you solo is extremely low... Lets say i focus on my own ... The percentage is the same believe it or not... Your teamates dont depend on your mood or your skill... Believe me insta chat bans should do the trick... But ofc that means less income for riot...
: > [{quoted}](name=ThyDelutionist,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=LlsywnlG,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-22T14:16:54.025+0000) > > Example if someone swears your family dont give him second chance ban him immediately That's not going to ban twice as many people and it doesn't address the problem that such poor behavior is context heavy and is unlikely to be caught easily by automatic detection.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=LlsywnlG,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-22T15:00:46.205+0000) > > That's not going to ban twice as many people and it doesn't address the problem that such poor behavior is context heavy and is unlikely to be caught easily by automatic detection. You say that toxic words like fuk and kanser dont get detected?
Rioter Comments
rujitra (NA)
: 1. The boards moderators are boards moderators. They do not handle in game actions/account activity. Period. 2. The boards rules do not change simply because you think they "deserve it". That being said, the moderators tend to allow it if it's about a popular streamer. I am not sure whether this fits that definition. 3. There's no reason for you to have posted here - the boards cannot do anything about this, period. If you want to report it to Riot, why do you not just report it to Riot?
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=al0EaGdO,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-22T04:34:53.197+0000) > > 1. The boards moderators are boards moderators. They do not handle in game actions/account activity. Period. > > 2. The boards rules do not change simply because you think they "deserve it". That being said, the moderators tend to allow it if it's about a popular streamer. I am not sure whether this fits that definition. > > 3. There's no reason for you to have posted here - the boards cannot do anything about this, period. If you want to report it to Riot, why do you not just report it to Riot? Period? Deserve? Do you know how many kids wish for cancer for only 2 games so that wont get banned? Do you know?
: What extra criteria are you suggesting they add to result in banning twice as many people?
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=LlsywnlG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-21T16:57:11.481+0000) > > What extra criteria are you suggesting they add to result in banning twice as many people? Example if someone swears your family dont give him second chance ban him immediately
Rioter Comments
: For clarity, did you encounter then in a back to back game? If so, then there is a chance that the game hasn't been reviewed by the IFS. Despite being called Instant Feedback System, there can still be a delay up to 15-20 minutes before issuing a punishment. Just like someone who uses a slur or encourages self harm might be able to get in a game before the 14 day drops on them. For Ecdysiast, this right here: >If so, you need a lot of help and should avoid any online interactions until you get it. You can fuck right on off. In a perfect world, everyone would be able to get help for whatever they need. We don't have that luxury, so we make do. Some can't afford to see a doctor/therpist for depression. Some won't use a drug and risk becoming dependent on it. Videogames can be an escape, and while not necessarily healthy, still better than drugs or alcohol. If someone can't be a decent human to some stranger, maybe they should avoid online interactions until they can.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8dAmlFKN,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-20T16:16:29.354+0000) > > For clarity, did you encounter then in a back to back game? If so, then there is a chance that the game hasn't been reviewed by the IFS. Despite being called Instant Feedback System, there can still be a delay up to 15-20 minutes before issuing a punishment. Just like someone who uses a slur or encourages self harm might be able to get in a game before the 14 day drops on them. > > For Ecdysiast, this right here: > > You can fuck right on off. In a perfect world, everyone would be able to get help for whatever they need. We don't have that luxury, so we make do. Some can't afford to see a doctor/therpist for depression. Some won't use a drug and risk becoming dependent on it. Videogames can be an escape, and while not necessarily healthy, still better than drugs or alcohol. If someone can't be a decent human to some stranger, maybe they should avoid online interactions until they can. He is a classic example of a human that desperately wants to be smart but never does iq test because he is afraid...
: > [{quoted}](name=ThyDelutionist,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8dAmlFKN,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-20T15:53:35.611+0000) > > Also with your logic there shouldnt be any report buttons. Yep. There really shouldn't. You can disable chat if you're one of the people who are so psychologically vulnerable that they'd take those things seriously. But hey, Riot doesn't employ psychologists so they wouldn't know it's better to give players the tools to prevent the things that trigger those feelings than to punish people for them. YOU on the other hand, are just mad someone didn't get punished, which is fucked up. Should _you_ be punished for coming to the boards to complain that you aren't getting to see people suffer enough?
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8dAmlFKN,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-20T15:56:49.458+0000) > > Yep. There really shouldn't. You can disable chat if you're one of the people who are so psychologically vulnerable that they'd take those things seriously. But hey, Riot doesn't employ psychologists so they wouldn't know it's better to give players the tools to prevent the things that trigger those feelings than to punish people for them. > > YOU on the other hand, are just mad someone didn't get punished, which is fucked up. Should _you_ be punished for coming to the boards to complain that you aren't getting to see people suffer enough? Feelings? Psycology? Man we are talking about rules.. Humans emotions and morals are off the hook here....
: > [{quoted}](name=ThyDelutionist,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8dAmlFKN,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-20T15:39:28.264+0000) > > So why someone that says kill yrself deserves it ? And not the abuser? Are you going to do that because a stranger you will never meet in your entire life told you to? If so, you need a lot of help and should avoid any online interactions until you get it.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8dAmlFKN,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-20T15:42:36.863+0000) > > Are you going to do that because a stranger you will never meet in your entire life told you to? > > If so, you need a lot of help and should avoid any online interactions until you get it. Also with your logic there shouldnt be any report buttons.
: > [{quoted}](name=ThyDelutionist,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8dAmlFKN,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-20T15:39:28.264+0000) > > So why someone that says kill yrself deserves it ? And not the abuser? Are you going to do that because a stranger you will never meet in your entire life told you to? If so, you need a lot of help and should avoid any online interactions until you get it.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8dAmlFKN,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-20T15:42:36.863+0000) > > Are you going to do that because a stranger you will never meet in your entire life told you to? > > If so, you need a lot of help and should avoid any online interactions until you get it. I just asked about the bans? It has nothing to do with me ...
Show more

ThyDelutionist

Level 161 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion