Kecuz (EUW)
: Riot doesnt give a flying fuck about this game. They are owned by chinese company. They have to balance the game around chinese bois who are playing in internet cafes. Its been proven. You guys are beating a dead horse. its time to move on. Prime time of LoL is over and Riot is not going to change it. They just gave up.
> [{quoted}](name=Kecuz,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dAYEpyhI,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-05-30T16:47:13.574+0000) > > Riot doesnt give a flying fuck about this game. They are owned by chinese company. They have to balance the game around chinese bois who are playing in internet cafes. Its been proven. You guys are beating a dead horse. its time to move on. Prime time of LoL is over and Riot is not going to change it. They just gave up. Not sure why this comment is getting downvoted i guess people really can’t handle the truth about riot
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Ella Cinderella,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=NkP5Ar8l,comment-id=000400020000,timestamp=2018-04-29T22:08:36.425+0000) > > Why are you throwing insults at me for asking a question? How about you get out of gold 46%wr before you talk sexist crap. I peaked plat 3 last season now i just troll and do stupid shit like DH draven and not take the game seriously you would be silver if you didn’t play broken ass champions like janna and lulu so shut the fuck up you retarded E-girl
: Why do Janna players have to be "e-girls"?
> [{quoted}](name=Ella Cinderella,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=NkP5Ar8l,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-04-29T20:49:14.754+0000) > > Why do Janna players have to be "e-girls"? we found the E-girl guys
: @Riot Meddler or just Riot , I Have Some Item Changes/Balances
: Bro you still are making 0 sense . How about this max level I can summon Daisy at will and ivern shield has less CD And slows are you going to say ivern is op. Lol your bringing up 0 points so yah you make 0 sense
> [{quoted}](name=KlydeFrog,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wHAeyENL,comment-id=0016000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-24T17:43:52.072+0000) > > Bro you still are making 0 sense . How about this max level I can summon Daisy at will and ivern shield has less CD And slows are you going to say ivern is op. Lol your bringing up 0 points so yah you make 0 sense I don’t think ivern can shield you for 700+ hp and Janna’s shield lasts much longer and gives AD also ivern is not good at shielding adc’s because he has to go melee range to get it off so ivern is better at peeling tanks and not adc’s which are way more important to peel in team fights you are saying i make 0 sense while you are not even arguing to the things i say. I should’ve expected it from a guy that thinks having 53% winrate with a 20% playrate doesn’t mean anything
: Again that means nothing.... Long CD on ult and lots of supp have shields, hell I play ivern are you going to call him op because of cc Daisy and his shield has a lower CD then Janna's and im pretty sure a better AP ratio
> [{quoted}](name=KlydeFrog,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wHAeyENL,comment-id=00160000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-24T16:37:17.652+0000) > > Again that means nothing.... Long CD on ult and lots of supp have shields, hell I play ivern are you going to call him op because of cc Daisy and his shield has a lower CD then Janna's and im pretty sure a better AP ratio Are you seriously gonna reply to everything i said with “long cd on ult” Janna’s ult has a 120 sec cooldown max level but don’t forget all the cdr she gets by items and runes I don’t think that’s long lol
: Umm that answers nothing btw. Again how is she op?
> [{quoted}](name=KlydeFrog,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wHAeyENL,comment-id=001600000000,timestamp=2018-04-24T15:49:14.371+0000) > > Umm that answers nothing btw. Again how is she op? What do you mean that answers nothing? Having a 53% wr with a 20% playrate answers nothing to you? Janna is broken because to run from base to the other side of the map in 10 seconds and shield someone for 700+ HP AND give them an AD steroid. She sits in lane and then buys a cheap item to let her ADC stomp the game and she is really easy to play and don’t tell me its because of ardent cencer Janna was strong way before ardent censer existed i play this game for years and I don’t recall Janna ever being weak
: how is she op?
> [{quoted}](name=KlydeFrog,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wHAeyENL,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2018-04-24T15:16:53.641+0000) > > how is she op? 53% winrate with a 20% playrate “how is she op” he asks
: ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE RIOT GAMES!!!2
Themostunbalancedpieceofshitintheworld
: Aatrox's new Sword
I am still worried that they will fuck this rework up tbh
Okuma (EUNE)
: a copy paste from a previous post...
Rioter Comments
: Throw Away Your Toxicity Here
Go kill yourselfs braindead tank players
: Real S**t
> [{quoted}](name=BIoodwing,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hfVEEYRa,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-30T01:06:45.831+0000) > > https://imgur.com/5ZgOuLH > > Probably the most useful tip you can give anyone. Huh no wonder riot made split pushing shit
: "gg ez" can you please not
How about you grow a pair and deal with it?
Zumo (EUW)
: Question for Riot's balancing team
Ghostcrawler: “you don’t need to play the game to balance it” OMEGALUL
: > [{quoted}](name=Mounting Dread,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BH0p1IzO,comment-id=00120000,timestamp=2018-03-20T20:17:16.109+0000) > > No its not you are right - its not surprising to see someone quitting... This game IS, FACTUALLY, shit now... fuckin PUBG passed it on twitch, for the first time since 3 weeks after launch... THAT SAYS A LOT https://imgur.com/a/MPEw5
> [{quoted}](name=Kåi Gårruk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BH0p1IzO,comment-id=001200000000,timestamp=2018-03-20T21:39:20.127+0000) > > you are right - its not surprising to see someone quitting... > This game IS, FACTUALLY, shit now... fuckin PUBG passed it on twitch, for the first time since 3 weeks after launch... > THAT SAYS A LOT > https://imgur.com/a/MPEw5 Even sea of thieves has more viewers than league right now
CLG ear (NA)
: nightblue3 quit league of legends
I don’t blame him this game is shit
: How come a 1/21 zed with all tears doesn't get banned for inting yet people do for toxicity
Nah he is not trolling his gaming chair is just a bit outdated
: How about Addressing Shaco's Bugs/AI Issues before Nerfing Again Riot?
When your clone kills an enemy your clone gets the double buff instead of you
: Wait........ is this a joke that he is gold 4 adc main? Or its real? If its not, how can this man talk about balancing a game by nerfing a champion which needs buff ???? O_o And Dont forget we are sitting almost 3 years without new Shaco skin(Rito "loves" Shaco). I was really w8ing for shaco buffs cause his winrate is good only because most of shaco players are OTP and his pickrate is like 3%.......................and its kinda painfull to play him in current ninja tabi adc+ lulu\janna meta, even tanky supp can press locket and u are not able to assasinate.......and im not even talking about his early game. Well, i hope we will recieve some feedback.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Meddler This is his opgg he is a ziggs main but he abuses varus to climb
: > [{quoted}](name=Torturer4749,realm=EUNE,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=X3P0v1Vh,comment-id=00af0000,timestamp=2018-02-25T08:10:43.732+0000) > > "i do agree shaco needs a nerf as of right now" https://gyazo.com/17a6ac9c103868002ecb2ba7b7770ae0 You're gold lol i just use this account to post on the forums, haven't used that acc for over 2 years now. As a 3 year shaco player he feels alot stronger than what he used to be. You're using "haha u bronze" as an excuse? Gold is just as bad... Anyway why would i want to nerf my own main champion other than having an UNBIASED opinion on him that he is legit on the strong side atm? Not gonna bother linking you my main account but its way better than your gold. You didn't even bother looking at the champs did you? See any twitch or jhin? yea. Figures. edit: ah fk i sound like a pretentious shit. Whatever ill take the downvotes here i dont normally sound this upstuck sorry.
First of all i peaked plat 2 in preseason and you are using the typical “i use this account only for forums” excuse do you want me to tell you why shaco is bad? I saw some shaco games in your matchhistory and you lost more games with him than you won(SHACO IS FREELO BTW) do you want me to tell you why shaco is bad? Bruiser shaco got nerfed Ap shaco got nerfed Assassin shaco is about to get nerfed for the 2nd time Shaco doesn’t scale any damage he relies on items His E heals enemies instead of doing damage to them(it legit does no damage) The damage on his Q got completely removed His R has many bugs and the clone on his R deals no dmg and the 3 boxes that spawn when his clone dies are easily countered because if 1 of them dies the other 2 die too Everything about this champion got nerfed what else is left to nerf on him? Nothing but his core items
: wtf is is with the "shaco" shitposts, he has a 51-54% winrate... in EVERY ELO
if i post about a champion that has more than 50% winrate and a large playrate(which shaco is only played by OTP's) you guys would downvote my comment and tell me "that champion is not broken you just don't know how to counter him" BUT SHACO? NAH FUCK SHACO HE NEEDS A NERF HE ONESHOTTED ME WHILE I WAS SPLITPUSHING WITH VARUS
Funny how everyone in here who thinks shaco is broken and should be nerfed is a hardstuck silver trashcan seriously get out of silver before complaining about a champion that got gutted not only he got nerfed to the ground but his core items also got nerfed to the ground this champion relies on items and has no damage on his kit because his scalings suck his E legit heals enemies instead of doing damage to them is this what you retards think "overpowered" means? Also don't come to me saying the same bullshit response "But-but he has 53% winrate" Winrate doesn't prove shit Quinn has a 53% winrate and she is getting buffed Also varus has a 53% winrate with a large playrate why are you silvers not complaining about him? Oh yeah it's because you are all adc mains that abuse him to get your asses out of silver right? You guys are the type of people that split push as an adcarry and then complain about getting one shotted by shaco. OH WOW I CHECKED THE OPGG OF THE GUY THAT MADE THIS POST TURNS OUT HE IS HARDSTUCK SILVER FOR 3 SEASONS this post gave me cancer this is why i never take the league boards seriously EDIT:downvote my comments as much as you want doesn't change the fact that i am right
: Shaco isn't balanced, he's pure cancer and deserves to be gutted for it. He has no counterplay. Can jump walls and stealth, what a joke. Honestly, Shaco is one of those champs which deserves to be left in the gutter until a rework comes by. Dealing with this champion is like having a tumor grow inside of you. I would rather permaban Shaco than {{champion:157}}
> [{quoted}](name=SwiftKitten88,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Z7Ex4xin,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-24T23:24:01.094+0000) > > pick a champ that donest have a 51-54% winrate in every elo to complain about > > https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/shaco/all > > go to the top right corner... pick an elo.. {{champion:35}} doesn't go below 51% IN ANY OF THEM. > > i have literally NEVER seen ANY group of champion mains that complained about wanting buffs at above 51% as much as shaco. > > who ALREADY has hand down the most toxic kit in the game to deal with.. which is now ever WORSE because junglers can no longer get {{item:3364}} without COMPLETLY dropping thier ability to ward. > > maybe there are some shaco mains, who arn't complete assholes. who arn't asking for buffs to a champ that is actually balanced. and even in his balanced state a nightmare for your opponent to deal with.. but those arn't the people i see on the forums. Quinn has 53% winrate and she is getting compensated after the duskblade nerf so shut the fuck up please i assume you pulled this out of your ass considering it's full of bullshit And instead of saying this nonsense you should try to get out of silver instead whatever you are a retard and everyone who upvoted your comment is a retard
: Hi rioters! So about mastery curves and the two favorite champs I play, twitch and shaco, I would appreciate any feedback! I was just wondering what is the mastery curve for shaco? Is it very steep? Twitch jungle currently in the meta feels a bit weak imo, and the nerfs to his e hurts his jungle clears a lot. Are you planning to shift twitch away from a jungler and more as an adc? The e nerf and the damage you deal extra to minions got nerfed in 8.4 also affects his already lower than average wave clear, so I'm worried my favourite champ may be gutted. I do agree shaco needs a nerf as of right now, I'll reserve judgement until after the numbers on dusk blade have been revealed. Hope the hate you get from the post on the shaco nerf doesn't affect you too much! Have a good one! Cheers Edit:spelling :^)
> I do agree shaco needs a nerf as of right now, I'll reserve judgement until after the numbers on dusk blade have been revealed. Hope the hate you get from the post on the shaco nerf doesn't affect you too much! Have a good one! "i do agree shaco needs a nerf as of right now" https://gyazo.com/17a6ac9c103868002ecb2ba7b7770ae0
: A letter to Riot about Aatrox.
*cough cough SHACO cough*
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: February 23
I can already smell a “better nerf shaco” meme coming through {{item:3070}} {{champion:35}} {{item:3070}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Torturer4749,realm=EUNE,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=X3P0v1Vh,comment-id=00aa,timestamp=2018-02-24T18:09:54.105+0000) > > Seems like meddler got raped by clowns when he was a kid.Thats why he doesn’t want to buff Shaco and wants to nerf him instead > R.I.P {{champion:35}} https://imgur.com/a/Wzxw5
> [{quoted}](name=kilI yourself,realm=EUNE,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=X3P0v1Vh,comment-id=00aa0000,timestamp=2018-02-24T20:19:41.565+0000) > > https://imgur.com/a/Wzxw5 LOL did you make this? Nice bomb vest shaco
Meddler (NA)
: We're talking about Shaco. Risk there is he's pretty strong already at most skill levels already, so we'd already been considering a nerf on pub stomp grounds. Nothing conclusive yet, but less sure we should add power to him as a result, even if Duskblade gets nerfed.
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=X3P0v1Vh,comment-id=00080003,timestamp=2018-02-23T19:50:39.746+0000) > > We're talking about Shaco. Risk there is he's pretty strong already at most skill levels already, so we'd already been considering a nerf on pub stomp grounds. Nothing conclusive yet, but less sure we should add power to him as a result, even if Duskblade gets nerfed. is this a fucking joke? Do you even play Shaco ? I assume you pulled this words out of your ass considering it’s full of bullshit

Torturer4749

Level 172 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion