: The new boards conspiracy theory: The finals were rigged!
back then when Korea was the dominant region riot wasn't 100% owned by tencent. Also the worlds song reveal way too much information. Song called Phoenix with Rookie, Caps, Faker in the video all 4 semi-finalists (IG,G2,SKT and FPX) and because the song is called Phoenix they are the winners. No, im not mad European fan, don't get me wrong, I don't think that even EU is top2 region or g2 is top2 team. The whole damn tournament was just scripted against Korea.
: Unpopular opinion
another lux skin pls..
: Ofc ofc. Also CIA is hiding UFOs inside the white house and there is a worldwide cospiracy to control weather... ah and let's not forget about michael jackson who was an alien under cover who faked his death to return to his home planet.
> [{quoted}](name=giottononfauncaz,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=yBvUR7cc,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-04T00:14:35.577+0000) > > Ofc ofc. > Also CIA is hiding UFOs inside the white house and there is a worldwide cospiracy to control weather... ah and let's not forget about michael jackson who was an alien under cover who faked his death to return to his home planet. And the earth is flat KEKW.
: Watched 2 VODS and didn't get rewards
it works if u watch live but with a small delay , u gonna get ur reweards a bit later. U have to watch from lolesports and logged in your account.
Vidiot (NA)
: Lol I mean it was always EU>NA. EU has more population, bigger region, closer to other servers. But I don't understand what your point is by posting it because NA is out of worlds? Korea is still probably going to win the whole thing, with the way G2 performed (them being the "strongest EU team") against griffin. So is it KR=CH>EU>NA? That's what its looking like atm.
> [{quoted}](name=Vidiot,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=B9eqwHKZ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-20T17:19:28.549+0000) > > Lol I mean it was always EU>NA. EU has more population, bigger region, closer to other servers. > But I don't understand what your point is by posting it because NA is out of worlds? > Korea is still probably going to win the whole thing, with the way G2 performed (them being the "strongest EU team") against griffin. > So is it KR=CH>EU>NA? > That's what its looking like atm. EU doesn't have more population if you split her into pieces, usually people says EU>NA , but it should be Europe west > North America, since EUNE is bad region in terms of competition. Just the whole Europe is united and every Country support each other. I think this might be the reason why we are the better region, in the game Europe is split in 2 pieces, but EUNE will always support EUW , so if America wants to have his good teams and players, the other countries from your Continents should support NA.
: Your comparing usa to Europe
> [{quoted}](name=Bonten,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=PpK2YMAx,comment-id=000000010003000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T16:08:08.248+0000) > > Your comparing usa to Europe U started the conversation with America in general , America is a continent, or you don't make diff between the States and America in general which includes Mexico, Canada and others, those here are Countries part of North America.
Vidiot (NA)
: Lmao I see what you are trying to do, but sorry. I'm rooting for Korea/china. EU is our "rival" but they never ever in a million games will show any sign of respect to us. So it is what it is. Lets go skt!
> [{quoted}](name=Vidiot,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=Q9e57EoZ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-20T17:27:38.405+0000) > > Lmao I see what you are trying to do, but sorry. I'm rooting for Korea/china. > EU is our "rival" but they never ever in a million games will show any sign of respect to us. So it is what it is. > Lets go skt! Funny tho, last year when c9 made it to semis I saw a couple of comments in the comment section of yt from EU fans cheering for c9, and instead of getting thankful answers these type of comments got only extreme trashtalk and flame towards Europe. Yeah , this type of kind and humble Europeans might be very rare case, but I haven't seen even this from NA.
: NA and competition in the same sentence omegalul
> [{quoted}](name=EllieGoulding HD,realm=EUNE,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=AVEgt9Aw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-20T13:38:30.620+0000) > > NA and competition in the same sentence omegalul in league , maybe, but they have very good competition in other games, stop disrespecting other regions, people like you are the reason why Korea stays above us in LoL, cuz we are more focused to EU>NA over EU> World.
: G2 and Splyce making it out is good. F'natic getting out is terrible and depressing.
> [{quoted}](name=FlashNeko,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=Q5736iTV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-19T17:43:40.204+0000) > > G2 and Splyce making it out is good. > > F'natic getting out is terrible and depressing. but TL making it wouldn't be? 🤡🤡🤡
: NA is actually not better than eu in CS:GO NA overall isn't good at any game or sport internationally that isn't mainly played only in NA.
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=WBdUEzih,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-10-18T18:23:43.764+0000) > > NA is actually not better than eu in CS:GO > > NA overall isn't good at any game or sport internationally that isn't mainly played only in NA. Okay u might be right about cs go , but the difference between Europe and America in CS GO is very small and their ratings are very close https://www.gosugamers.net/counterstrike/rankings soon US can be on the top. What I mean is that there are some games that US is actually better than EU and its a fact. Every part of the world have his best teams in different games and sports.
: dw, there will always be worse region than NA : turkey omegalul
> [{quoted}](name=Summoner SpeII,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=WBdUEzih,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-10-18T16:42:17.864+0000) > > dw, there will always be worse region than NA : turkey omegalul CIS D:
: i remember one eu player saying if he plans on retiring, he will move to na and play there for 1-2 years cause they pay so good and then he can just retire. rip lol. well the lcs mentality bites them in the ass now. the mentality of "lets buy all the players and if they dont perform well, throw them out and buy new ones". what happened to piglet btw?
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=WBdUEzih,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-18T14:46:51.981+0000) > > i remember one eu player saying if he plans on retiring, he will move to na and play there for 1-2 years cause they pay so good and then he can just retire. > > rip lol. > > well the lcs mentality bites them in the ass now. the mentality of "lets buy all the players and if they dont perform well, throw them out and buy new ones". > what happened to piglet btw? Which one is this player,is it Yell0wstAr :? As a Fnatic fan I was very disappointed when he moved to NA to join TSM.
: I am ashamed of our region (huge rant)
Idk why do you even point solo q, if ur ranting about EU being better than NA in competitive. Solo q has nothing to do with competitive. Typical example is TF Blade , who reach rank 1 in 2 weeks with outstanding winrate. Other examples are Hyli , forg1venGRE and Jankos, they started their careers in EUNE. Ur region just cant be better in every game , pc game just get over it. If im not wrong NA is better than EU in CS GO, should I rant about my region being bad at CS GO?
: I am ashamed of our region (huge rant)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EHKlJcJVAAEaqZE.jpg
Jikker (NA)
: Is no one gonna talk about URF?
{{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}}
Syrile (NA)
: Rito with the next-level next-level understanding of the game. A complete and total misunderstanding of the way a game should be played mixed with a desire to make eSports even more flashy causes an unplayable game. Season 10 looks like total garbage.
> [{quoted}](name=Syrile,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2oW0EV9J,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-16T17:36:11.328+0000) > > Rito with the next-level next-level understanding of the game. > A complete and total misunderstanding of the way a game should be played mixed with a desire to make eSports even more flashy causes an unplayable game. > Season 10 looks like total garbage. Its also tradition to hate everything riot does, even when you haven't tried yet the changes they are planning to make. Soj is getting removed, conq reworked to not deal true damage and heal and mointain that gives mr/armor percentage, which promises viable tanks - longer matches, and also there will be a lot more stuff, added to the game, but hey, lets blame them before we haven't tried the changes yet!
Raiyza (NA)
: oh absolutely. I'm just saying that TL has a better shot than C9 does.
> [{quoted}](name=Raiyza,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=1b6TUYsy,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2019-10-08T21:02:17.417+0000) > > oh absolutely. I'm just saying that TL has a better shot than C9 does. yes that's for sure, but things can change, we know what happens when DoubleLift play in the worlds :D
OHminus (NA)
: My top 20 player list (OPINION)
Why is Nemesis last place and especially behind reckless and caps, im a huge reckless fan, but imo , Nemesis is much better player mechanically, this guy is by far the only one who have adapted so fast to his team for such a short period of time. It cost caps 1 year to adapt and he became this level his 2nd year with fnatic and now looks weaker with g2. Nemesis don't have even 1 year with fnc yet , and he outplayed caps couple of times solo, so I think he is better than caps, just give him a little bit more time.
Evoki11 (EUNE)
: Worlds 2019
probably G2 but im voting for SKT because faker looked bloodthirsty in the LCK playoffs, he is looking for his revenge and teddy is really insane adc, probably the best in the world, so they might win this time vs g2 but who knows, time will show.
Raiyza (NA)
: TL has a better shot of reaching the finals.
> [{quoted}](name=Raiyza,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=1b6TUYsy,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-10-08T17:11:26.497+0000) > > TL has a better shot of reaching the finals. no one of them will reach the finals probably favorites are SKT, GRF,G2 and some Chinese team, maybe IG or RNG
: > [{quoted}](name=rudetoughguy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=swRqEuAA,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-07T23:10:43.585+0000) > > GP isn´t ranged? hmmm i gues jayce neither, renekton and pantheon are broken yes, thats no secret for enyone but that means melee is fine? and the only one is "easy" to gank is GP, and i repeat "easy". > they dont do much damage, looks kennen and vladimir oneshoting the entire team, looks GP landing a barrel combo , looks vayne killing the other guy in 3 autos, looks gnar solo killing and being range abusive despite being a tank and having massive cc on his ult. > picking melee just makes the lane harder, getting behind and therefore hurt the entre team (even being as irrelevant as toplane currently is) wonder why mostly worlds teams pick even ezreal or tristana GP is scaling champion, his dmg is not a very big deal early game. Ur complaining about raged champions dominating vs melees in the laning phase, well GP doesn't dominate in lane, sure, his dmg is insane once when he scales, but its gonna be when ur out of your lane aleady.
people who downvoted this are handicapped silver4 hard stucks lmfao, I can only imagine what kind of cerebral palsy guy can lose to gp his lane and complain how broken he is.
: GP isn´t ranged? hmmm i gues jayce neither, renekton and pantheon are broken yes, thats no secret for enyone but that means melee is fine? and the only one is "easy" to gank is GP, and i repeat "easy". they dont do much damage, looks kennen and vladimir oneshoting the entire team, looks GP landing a barrel combo , looks vayne killing the other guy in 3 autos, looks gnar solo killing and being range abusive despite being a tank and having massive cc on his ult. picking melee just makes the lane harder, getting behind and therefore hurt the entre team (even being as irrelevant as toplane currently is) wonder why mostly worlds teams pick even ezreal or tristana
> [{quoted}](name=rudetoughguy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=swRqEuAA,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-07T23:10:43.585+0000) > > GP isn´t ranged? hmmm i gues jayce neither, renekton and pantheon are broken yes, thats no secret for enyone but that means melee is fine? and the only one is "easy" to gank is GP, and i repeat "easy". > they dont do much damage, looks kennen and vladimir oneshoting the entire team, looks GP landing a barrel combo , looks vayne killing the other guy in 3 autos, looks gnar solo killing and being range abusive despite being a tank and having massive cc on his ult. > picking melee just makes the lane harder, getting behind and therefore hurt the entre team (even being as irrelevant as toplane currently is) wonder why mostly worlds teams pick even ezreal or tristana GP is scaling champion, his dmg is not a very big deal early game. Ur complaining about raged champions dominating vs melees in the laning phase, well GP doesn't dominate in lane, sure, his dmg is insane once when he scales, but its gonna be when ur out of your lane aleady.
: No you just have to be good to use ranged tops, proper spacing is a skill most low elo players dont know. Pantheon is perma-banned because his damage numbers are broken af from the rework. He doesn't represent the majority of melee tops.
> [{quoted}](name=ChrisBrownze,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=swRqEuAA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-07T22:30:12.417+0000) > > No you just have to be good to use ranged tops, proper spacing is a skill most low elo players dont know. > > Pantheon is perma-banned because his damage numbers are broken af from the rework. He doesn't represent the majority of melee tops. u have to be good to use any champion and do success with him... lmfao, that's not an excuse.
Papalug (NA)
: I have been falsely Permabanned
Riot never unban it doesn't matter if ur innocent, they just don't. Just make a new acc and spend the same amount of money you have spent on that acc, that's what matter for them, its all about t he money.
: Lmfao chill out, its play in stage so ofc its not so attractive and enjoyable. They gonna gain viewers when worlds officially begin. G2 are overhyped and "favorite to win worlds" (which not gonna happen imo), SKT is back and TL are looking for improvement. A lot of reasons to watch worlds and teams haven't revealed their greatest pick yet so its gonna be a lot more enjoyable.
> [{quoted}](name=TrashCommun1ty,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FdQNbea6,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-10-06T12:09:27.571+0000) > > Lmfao chill out, its play in stage so ofc its not so attractive and enjoyable. > They gonna gain viewers when worlds officially begin. > G2 are overhyped and "favorite to win worlds" (which not gonna happen imo), SKT is back and TL are looking for improvement. > A lot of reasons to watch worlds and teams haven't revealed their greatest pick yet so its gonna be a lot more enjoyable. 5 downvotes from gold2 esports fangirls , yikes.
KazKaz (OCE)
: I'm definitely holding out for the later matches, as I was skeptical during season 6 Worlds as well, but then out of nowhere ROC vs SKT happened and I was on the edge of my seat legitimately enjoying myself. I'm simply expressing my concerns so far. Well, that, and the fact that my main points are likely not going to change even in later matches as this meta is a complete mess. Still, if I see something unique like back when Fervor of Battle Leona was picked (during Ardent meta no less) my opinion will definitely change for the better, even if it is for one game, at least it will be a highlight for me.
> [{quoted}](name=KazKaz,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FdQNbea6,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-06T06:45:15.970+0000) > > I'm definitely holding out for the later matches, as I was skeptical during season 6 Worlds as well, but then out of nowhere ROC vs SKT happened and I was on the edge of my seat legitimately enjoying myself. > > I'm simply expressing my concerns so far. > > Well, that, and the fact that my main points are likely not going to change even in later matches as this meta is a complete mess. Still, if I see something unique like back when Fervor of Battle Leona was picked (during Ardent meta no less) my opinion will definitely change for the better, even if it is for one game, at least it will be a highlight for me. You really enjoyed watching Korean teams fighting each other? The slowly 1 hour scaling meta with 2 or more unkillable tanks, 20+ minutes farming cs (no kills) and traditional picks on mid such as corki/ryze/orianna every single god damn game with literally not enjoyable mechanics? Damn I miss those days where I almost fell asleep in the 2nd match of bo5
KazKaz (OCE)
: Worlds just isn't doing it this year...
Lmfao chill out, its play in stage so ofc its not so attractive and enjoyable. They gonna gain viewers when worlds officially begin. G2 are overhyped and "favorite to win worlds" (which not gonna happen imo), SKT is back and TL are looking for improvement. A lot of reasons to watch worlds and teams haven't revealed their greatest pick yet so its gonna be a lot more enjoyable.
Naalith (NA)
: World's is the worst time of year to be a League player
in my opinion season 7 was the best I've ever played, no one had an excuse to complain about X or Y champions being broken, because every role was viable, at least for solo q. People wanted assassins in the meta because they were useless for 4 seasons and we got Katarina with the highest wr for the entire season 7, champions such as Zed, Talon, LeBlanc were meta because lethality was op. Then we got the ardent meta which helped the ad carries to survive vs assassins and tanks were still viable. The reason why the game is at this state is because of the new runes, riot can't just balance around them. with the old runes and masteries, you got the ability to create your unique style and choice how u wanna play your champion.
: > [{quoted}](name=TrashCommun1ty,realm=EUNE,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=wvd8zcli,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-02T14:19:19.420+0000) > > so basically ig lost 3-1 to tl who lost 3-0 to g2 but somehow in your opinion they would have won msi vs g2 , but not vs tl who got 3-0ed in the fastest bo5 … looooool thats an NA logic right there :D > > Lemme clear it. > IG would have lost msi even vs g2 , because IG right now is not playing like they played the last year, they are not in form and they not gonna make it out of groups, probably. But you clearly don't watch the Pro scene that much and I can see you have no idea what you're talking about either when you think Faker is in form to even be top 3 or above everyone else
> [{quoted}](name=WatchDogs Legion,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=wvd8zcli,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-02T14:21:32.877+0000) > > But you clearly don't watch the Pro scene that much and I can see you have no idea what you're talking about either when you think Faker is in form to even be top 3 or above everyone else Faker and Teddy carried SKT from not making to worlds to 1st seed in worlds lmfao, Faker solo outperform all his opponents in lane and outplayed the guy who were supposed to be "the best midlaner in korea right now" yes im talking about showmaker
: > [{quoted}](name=WatchDogs Legion,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=wvd8zcli,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-02T02:25:40.368+0000) > > Even tho they loss to TL 3-1, TL loss to G2 3-0 > > Cus anything can happen depending on who each team play. Cus if G2 play against IG, IG for sure would have won MSI > ---------- > At MSI, all team F up hard. > > IG shouldn't have loss to TL but they did > > And TL being able to beat IG the team G2 struggle against should have won MSI but they didn't. so basically ig lost 3-1 to tl who lost 3-0 to g2 but somehow in your opinion they would have won msi vs g2 , but not vs tl who got 3-0ed in the fastest bo5 … looooool thats an NA logic right there :D Lemme clear it. IG would have lost msi even vs g2 , because IG right now is not playing like they played the last year, they are not in form and they not gonna make it out of groups, probably.
> [{quoted}](name=TrashCommun1ty,realm=EUNE,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=wvd8zcli,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-02T14:19:19.420+0000) > > so basically ig lost 3-1 to tl who lost 3-0 to g2 but somehow in your opinion they would have won msi vs g2 , but not vs tl who got 3-0ed in the fastest bo5 … looooool thats an NA logic right there :D > > Lemme clear it. > IG would have lost msi even vs g2 , because IG right now is not playing like they played the last year, they are not in form and they not gonna make it out of groups, probably. g2 never have struggled vs ig buddy.
: > [{quoted}](name=TrashCommun1ty,realm=EUNE,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=wvd8zcli,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-01T20:20:27.644+0000) > > idk why u put TheShy , Ning and Rookie top 3 ,IG look pretty bad rn, they even lose 3/1 to TL at MSI... and Uzi > Faker? Hell no Even tho they loss to TL 3-1, TL loss to G2 3-0 Cus anything can happen depending on who each team play. Cus if G2 play against IG, IG for sure would have won MSI ---------- At MSI, all team F up hard. IG shouldn't have loss to TL but they did And TL being able to beat IG the team G2 struggle against should have won MSI but they didn't.
> [{quoted}](name=WatchDogs Legion,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=wvd8zcli,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-02T02:25:40.368+0000) > > Even tho they loss to TL 3-1, TL loss to G2 3-0 > > Cus anything can happen depending on who each team play. Cus if G2 play against IG, IG for sure would have won MSI > ---------- > At MSI, all team F up hard. > > IG shouldn't have loss to TL but they did > > And TL being able to beat IG the team G2 struggle against should have won MSI but they didn't. so basically ig lost 3-1 to tl who lost 3-0 to g2 but somehow in your opinion they would have won msi vs g2 , but not vs tl who got 3-0ed in the fastest bo5 … looooool thats an NA logic right there :D Lemme clear it. IG would have lost msi even vs g2 , because IG right now is not playing like they played the last year, they are not in form and they not gonna make it out of groups, probably.
: Who is Damwon?
u guys remember when SSG was 3rd seed in season 7 and they won vs both LZ and SKT in worlds? so ...
OHminus (NA)
: Ranking all top laners at worlds 2019 (OPINION)
Umm what, Nemesis, Caps , Jankos, Broxah, Faker, Teddy are not in the list but bwipo is ??? Bwipo is mostly known for his aatrox ornn and jax and is still coinflip. Im a huge fan of fnatic but I wont agree with that list, I don't even remember if bwipo have ever been mvp for fnatic.
: My Top 20 at Worlds
idk why u put TheShy , Ning and Rookie top 3 ,IG look pretty bad rn, they even lose 3/1 to TL at MSI... and Uzi > Faker? Hell no
OHminus (NA)
: Ranking the junglers at worlds (OPINION)
U might be joking svenskeren > Broxah , Xerxe and Ning??? Since when? :D::D:D
OHminus (NA)
: Ranking the mid laners at worlds (OPINION)
in my opinion Nemesis should be above Caps, this guy improve so much for literally no time,Nemesis is the only midlaner who have adapted so fast after joining LEC, it cost caps 1 year with fnatic to be this caliber of player in his 2nd year with the team and now caps is not looking that good compared to his teammates.

TrashCommun1ty

Level 38 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion