Pyrosan (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Trias000,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RhIypI7W,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-09T23:47:19.914+0000) > > I did look at your match history and in some cases you were severely behind in levels. Especially compared to the enemy solo laners. Which makes sense since you're saying you should take exp from the lanes you ganked - you're putting your own laner behind in exp. i just looked at my entire jg history the past week and there's been 2 games where i've been behind my toplaner by 3 levels and those are games where my team was completely dicked literally every other game is 2 or = to the top laner i counted 4 where i'm ahead of their level
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrosan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RhIypI7W,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-10T02:01:32.529+0000) > > i just looked at my entire jg history the past week and there's been 2 games where i've been behind my toplaner by 3 levels and those are games where my team was completely dicked > > literally every other game is 2 or = to the top laner > i counted 4 where i'm ahead of their level Also, I forgot to mention that I mostly meant early game. It's totally standard even if you're afk farming the jungle 24/7 that you're level 5 and mid is level 7 or even 8. It might even out later, but early it's quite annoying as you can't really do anything to them alone even if they're very low on health or mana.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Pyrosan (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Trias000,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RhIypI7W,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-09T23:06:58.878+0000) > > How? take a look at my match history and compare level differences and how my exp grew throughout the game you need to be ganking and sapping the exp from the lanes you've successfully ganked and you need to be pathing towards a committed gank path wolves>gromp=top/mid transition into chickens to krugs to scuttler to bot for example
I did look at your match history and in some cases you were severely behind in levels. Especially compared to the enemy solo laners. Which makes sense since you're saying you should take exp from the lanes you ganked - you're putting your own laner behind in exp.
: Game is literally unplayable right now
So many people are complaining about these issues. Riot just doesn't give a fuck.
Pyrosan (NA)
: if you are 3 levels behind you are playing the game wrong i have played exclusively jungle leading up to clash around ~15-20 times and i've been able to match my toplaners exp or be 1 or 2 levels behind them at any given time, sometimes even outlevelling them depending on how they've played if you are 3 levels behind it is not the exp nerf which is the issue
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrosan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RhIypI7W,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-09T22:00:04.348+0000) > > i've been able to match my toplaners exp How?
: RIOT DOESNT BAN TROLLS NEVER . SHOW SOME RESPECT TO YOUR PLAYERBASE
Yesterday I had a legit inter in my game (and I have to emphasize: an **intentional** feeder; many idiots in this game want anyone who does badly banned, but thankfully that's not how it works). I reported him for inting and verbal abuse (although he didn't say anything particularly toxic, only trash talk like "ez" etc.). Almost immediately I got the notification about my report. I checked today and he still hasn't played a game after that one.
Rioter Comments
: https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Presence_of_Mind > Champions that use energy as a resource restore 40 − 50 energy and can only have a maximum of 250 energy. >**With the exception of Shen,** who restores 80 − 90 energy and reaches a maximum of 450 energy. i think they thought it through already and decided on this.
> [{quoted}](name=Idgaf I am iron,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eEvgHWUE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-12-09T14:49:42.774+0000) > > https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Presence_of_Mind > > i think they thought it through already and decided on this. That's just a result of the restoration being % of max energy.
: Can Presence of Mind give Shen 20 energy (up to +100) to match his doubled energy pool and costs?
> [{quoted}](name=PopcornBunni,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eEvgHWUE,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-09T02:42:47.059+0000) > > Well other than him being a tank and thus being harder to get those takedowns with ? What? He hits like a truck. Besides, he can press R for a free assist.
: > [{quoted}](name=Trias000,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=u2mLK4Bu,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2019-12-08T22:29:54.657+0000) > > But you can only have one ticket at a time. So when you throw this one away, you can buy a new one with much better odds. Fallacious logic. Your odds are the same regardless.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=u2mLK4Bu,comment-id=00020000000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T23:02:37.948+0000) > > Fallacious logic. Your odds are the same regardless. My odds in a game where my team is 5k gold down are the same as in a fresh one?
afmghost (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Redcadaver,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=u2mLK4Bu,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-12-07T19:47:43.093+0000) > > and one in a million win the lottery, doesnt make the lottery viable lol. Poor logic. What you're doing is throwing out a lottery ticket you already bought because you don't like the odds. You already started a match, the only way you're certain to lose is if you give up.
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=u2mLK4Bu,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2019-12-08T02:55:44.079+0000) > > Poor logic. > What you're doing is throwing out a lottery ticket you already bought because you don't like the odds. But you can only have one ticket at a time. So when you throw this one away, you can buy a new one with much better odds.
: i miss getting +30 ad at level 18 with my scaling AD reds/quints. suited my scaling playstyle. and my armor per lvl.. and my magic resist per lvl.. it made it so i didnt blow up to assassins.
> [{quoted}](name=XJ99999999999999,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EA88eEkd,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-12-08T11:49:00.591+0000) > > i miss getting +30 ad at level 18 with my scaling AD reds/quints You can pick gathering storm.
Crashyy (EUW)
: +9 adaptive force, 8 armor, 6 magic resist, 15-90 HP...It's boring.
And then you'd again have to create 20 rune pages, because you wouldn't have enough time in champ select to adjust them to the specific matchup. Thanks, but no, thanks.
Trias000 (EUNE)
: When you're afk for a few minutes, you get disconnected
To people who downvoted: Can you explain what purpose does the dc serve? Because I can't see any logic behind it whatsoever.
Trias000 (EUNE)
: Riot, can you finally fix a GAMEBREAKING BUG?
It's been nearly a month and still no fix in sight...
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=MrSîsterFister,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VnqxUvnE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-07T16:00:11.044+0000) > > https://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=Trias000 > > Hmmmmm....... the past 6 seasons...... your IQ seems pretty low. I suggest Riot delete your account, since you dont fit the required IQ requirements. You didn't understand my post at all. > [{quoted}](name=BBKong,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VnqxUvnE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-07T16:03:51.909+0000) > > Get out of low elo, and your experience will improve. Don't berate the skill Did I say anything about skill? I'm talking about the most basic logic and rational thinking. You don't even need to know anything about the game to understand that fighting 1v2 is bad in nearly all cases.
afmghost (NA)
: Imagine someone not wanting to lose LP or a series
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=u2mLK4Bu,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-07T16:08:36.850+0000) > > Imagine someone not wanting to lose LP or a series Imagine someone so delusional that they believe they won't lose LP or a series even though they're 20 kills behind.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Trias000,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=u2mLK4Bu,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-06T18:30:40.060+0000) > > Anyone who surrenders is a crappy human being? That actually says a lot about you. Anyone who gives up and quits anyway when the vote failed is a crappy human being. Surrender is the team's decision to make. If the vote fails you are obligated to keep playing even if you personally think the match is lost.
> [{quoted}](name=Metal Janna,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=u2mLK4Bu,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-07T02:09:02.587+0000) > > Anyone who gives up and quits anyway when the vote failed is a crappy human being. > Surrender is the team's decision to make. If the vote fails you are obligated to keep playing even if you personally think the match is lost. Then you misunderstood my post completely. I only said that if the 15:00 vote fails 4:1, then the repeated vote at 20:00 will most likely go through.
: When your acc gets banned for calling someone a crybaby but..........................
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Metal Janna,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=u2mLK4Bu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-06T17:37:20.153+0000) > > Only if they're crappy human beings who should never play a team game again. Anyone who surrenders is a crappy human being? That actually says a lot about you.
Rioter Comments
Wolity (EUW)
: The BEST feeling ever
> [{quoted}](name=Wolity,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=U7168oIc,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-05T07:58:27.502+0000) > > Yesterday i saw a post from him on the forums saying that the inters are not punished but people that are calling them out are punished That's what I always suspect when people cry about "inters". Actual inting is not as common as people make it to believe. They just want to freely abuse players who do badly.
: I hate these new support items
> [{quoted}](name=Redcadaver,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=diYORY2c,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-04T13:07:36.668+0000) > > Granted I like not having to buy upgrades but if your not ahead then it is a tortuously long time to funnel gold. Why? You usually don't get much farm as a support anyway.
Terozu (NA)
: Uhhh no. They're specifically asking what features we'd want on Twitter.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=BetnAlJQ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-02T20:36:55.622+0000) > > Uhhh no. They're specifically asking what features we'd want on Twitter. Why on Twitter and not their own boards?
: Will this Hyper - Roll somehow get nerfed ?!!
> [{quoted}](name=Hank Voight Jr,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=miBEHrrf,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-03T03:13:01.559+0000) > > Every game there is at least 12 to 15 3 star heroes !!! And why is that a problem?
BigIdea (NA)
: LP is even more meaningless now than it was before - Just go back to displaying MMR
I'm too lazy to read the article, but generally Riot does these rank resets to encourage (force?) people to play ranked. Otherwise everyone would eventually get stuck at their peak rank and burn out. With these resets players try to at least climb back to their old rank.
: Each healing effect specifies in its tooltips if it's reduced for AOE or not. If nothing says otherwise it's full healing or Riot forgot to include it in the tooltip.
> [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eABg1FW9,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-02T19:06:02.062+0000) > > If nothing says otherwise it's full healing or Riot forgot to include it in the tooltip. Yeah, but which one ;)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Vonyalo (EUW)
: I've been experiencing this for a while, got used to it... don't expect it getting fixed to be honest...
> [{quoted}](name=Vonyalo,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=7ZwruhKG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-29T18:44:37.798+0000) > > don't expect it getting fixed to be honest... Yeah, I guess it's time to quit...
Kojy (EUNE)
: Nice auto-moderation system
> [{quoted}](name=Kojy,realm=EUNE,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=0Exf15O3,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-29T19:09:56.023+0000) > > i inted UNINTENTIONALLY "Int" is short for "intentional feeding". > but none of them got ANYTHING How can you tell?
Rioter Comments
: is there a way to delete the minimap?
There must be. Most people I play with don't have it.
zCyclone (EUW)
: FPS and PING is just a toxicity problem itself
If they don't fix the fps issues in the next patch, I'm just giving up on this game.
: Remember when league was borderline balanced?
{{champion:31}} Om nom nom nom nom nom
Barcid (NA)
: The username issue could have been avoided by Riot.
You keep your displayed name. You only have to change your login.
Dolfro (EUNE)
: Unless you revert username change, i'm not gonna log-in into this garbage game.
You don't change your name, only the login. Maybe if Rito called it that, there would be less fuss about this change. I was Trias000 before and I'm still Trias000.
G2 Mirrk (NA)
: USERNAME CHANGE IS BULLS***!!!!!
It doesn't change your displayed name, just your login.
: Me: Hi I've had this login name since January of 2010
Did this really happen? Is this an NA/LAS thing or are they forcing name changes globally?
: Uh. I've known about it for months. From journals on this site, Twitter, Forums, Surrender@20. It's been sourced everywhere. I'm pretty sure it was even in the patch notes man. It's not a conspiracy. It's a reading comprehension problem. Same thing that happened with Prestige Qiyana.
> [{quoted}](name=Wayward Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GEOkomdZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-26T02:15:25.396+0000) > > Uh. I've known about it for months. From journals on this site, Twitter, Forums, Surrender@20. It's been sourced everywhere. I'm pretty sure it was even in the patch notes man. It's not a conspiracy. It's a reading comprehension problem. Same thing that happened with Prestige Qiyana. Show me the news where it's announced. I don't care about journals, twitter, s@20 etc. Those aren't announcements.
Rioter Comments
: is my friend delusional??
I recommend showing him streams of some pros like Jankos. Point it out how he **always** analyzes what he did wrong and how he could have played the given situation better.
: Completed support items are rough on supports
> [{quoted}](name=Linna Excel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=x8ETT2K8,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-22T18:02:55.370+0000) > > Did riot not understand that by adding AD support items, more types of champs might want to go into the "support" role? And in Lego Leggends we hate diversity and want to be meta slaves. So god forbid more types of champs go into the support role.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Xavanic (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ashe mage AD,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xrj5ho1r,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-21T16:34:21.365+0000) > > I'll focus on things I enjoy for the moment, like the new support items but I agree, I don't like the item and I hope it sees nerfs soon. On the other hand it makes me want to play top cuz split pushing should be viable using that item. its the only decent assassin item now....besides maybe youmuus, duskblade has been overnerfed to the point of literal garbage, the rest of the assassin items added are literal garbo (50 ad 10 lethality...really....what shit is this) meanwhile adc items got overbuffed (really, 360 dmg energized proc....wtf on top of already having so much dmg as it is) maybe we should be looking more into the op adc itemization and nerfing that
> [{quoted}](name=Xavanic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xrj5ho1r,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-21T17:12:17.295+0000) > > its the only decent assassin item now....besides maybe youmuus, duskblade has been overnerfed to the point of literal garbage, the rest of the assassin items added are literal garbo (50 ad 10 lethality...really....what shit is this) meanwhile adc items got overbuffed (really, 360 dmg energized proc....wtf on top of already having so much dmg as it is) maybe we should be looking more into the op adc itemization and nerfing that With attack speed and life steal, it's not impossible that adcs are gonna abuse {{item:3181}} too.
: True Damage Qiyana has "GG EZ" written on her tongue, which implies that Riot officially endorses this expression. =\
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=HBK4rP6i,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-11-18T12:45:33.050+0000) > > True Damage Qiyana has "GG EZ" written on her tongue, which implies that Riot officially endorses this expression. Let's not mix what's in game with players' behaviour basically outside of it. (Because the chat is player talking to player, not game character talking to another character. So it's not really part of the game, it's just there for players' convenience). It's perfectly fine if a game character trash talks its enemy. After all it's fine if they chop off their head or burn them alive. It wouldn't be fine if a player did that to another player. So it's kinda like saying that Riot approves of shooting people with a minigun.
: anyone else getting massive fps drops
Once a game, for like one minute or so, my fps drops to single digits for no apparent reason (or rather falls to 0-7, back to normal, then drops - a few times). It's not that bad since I just have to wait it out and then it's fine, but obviously it's not pleasant.
Show more

Trias000

Level 318 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion