: Oh lord... I commented on yours but it got disappeared :-/ ok I really appreciate on you your comments and I'm trying myself to reply back on each but it is really hard for me to rewrite if someone is keep trying to delete my comment xD. I never been afk during that game and three of teammate (include me) forced to win that game even I had that situation lmao. And I've been sending tickets to them for this and getting 14 days suspension for using another language on my another ban and they lift the supension on that account but they denied their fault and they were keep telling me it was my fault . how cruel.
No, it didn't, I can see it. If you send them a ticket, please, do not send more, it will probably take them 7+ days to reply to you, remember, they have a lot of tickets to look at and it needs time. You have to wait. I sincerely hope you will get your account back, and when you do, remember to ignore players like these. I know it may be hard for you, but keep in mind that you have had 3 punishments prior to this permaban. I want to believe you have learned from your mistakes. Those people picking on you are insecure and need to feel powerful, even if it means to call you or your family names. Do not give them what they want. Either brush it off, write "ok" to them and curse all you want, call them names, too, but never write it, say it. They won't hear you, you will feel better and it won't get your account banned. Or mute them. I personaly curse a lot during games. It helps me to keep my head cool, however funny it sounds. People curse, that's normal, but with such a toxic community, it's only normal that this behaviour would get you punished in games. Say what you have in mind, for yourself, never write it. That's the best advice I can give you. We've all seen those players, we know about them, and we all feel the same about them. Well, good luck with your ticket.
: > "intended" lmao > > ignorant ass thing to say It's not ignorant. The permanent ban is supposed to get people to leave. _[Riot has even stated as much.](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/ZZkQvApM-new-feature-one-time-permaban-buyback?comment=000600000000)_ > **Perma-ban is designed to remove players from the game.** We no longer want them playing League of Legends because they hurt the experience of others. EDIT: For good measure, [here's another one](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/q7NYtdkw-uplift-my-permaban?comment=0003000100010000000100020001), in case just one quote wasn't sufficient evidence. > **When we permanently ban players we want them to spend their time elsewhere.** Permanent bans are reserved for players who were either extremely toxic (hate speech etc.) or refused to improve after numerous warnings.
May I have a question? What about people sharing accounts? Let's say, account from season 1, that was active during season 1, inactive during seasons 2,3, being handed over to someone who would play such account and getting permabanned after one year for playing on it, is it intended for them to never return as well? To clarify, I understand and agree with what you stated. However, permabans are being handled not for just toxic behaviour, players who refuse to improve their behaviour and hurt the experience of others. An account that is inactive for 2 whole seasons can't be considered being boosted or taking advantage of (for example, MMR), there are others systems in place which prevents that. What about those cases?
Yawnesia (NA)
: Why?
First off, I would highly recommend you to see a professional. You are having a bad time and I believe talking about the issues you have will make you feel a lot better, believe me, many of us were there, it helps. Secondly, I usually play with friends, I do ranked sometimes, but usually duo. The game feels so much better when I have the room to do some crazy things. I love off-meta strategies, even if you lose, you have fun, if you win, it feels just great, the thing you tried worked out, you had fun and it's nice. When I play rankeds alone, I usually do it because I want to climb. Why people climb? Well, some want to be the best, some do it just for the heck of it. People are competitive in nature, so they like to do things like these. I don't care if I am better than anyone else, rankeds have a forced meta, people are generally better than in normal games and the game is harder and more intense. Yes, it can feel frustrating sometimes, I lost 12 games in a row at some point. I took a break and then won some. You need to know that you will always lose ~50% of the games, that's just how it is. You need to accept it. If you don't find the game fun, you should take a break. It doesn't matter if the game is good or bad, or frustraing, rewarding, the only thing that matters is if the game is fun. That's why most of us play it.
: 9 years account got the first permaban by negative behavior teammates
To be perfectly honest, I don't think this is a case for a permaban. Considering you got to 14 day suspension, I was preparedfor a toxic player. The chat there, I see nothing like that. As a former participant in tribunal system, I would pardon this player. If I remember correctly, we have a Summoners Code as example to know what is acceptable and what is not. For example - I curse in games. Yes, I use offensive words and describe various situations as "sh?#t!y" and so on. I also would say "you f?#$ed me hard there" or "I f?#$ed up" and I have never ever been banned or recieved any punishment at all to this day, and I am playing since before the season 1. Because my behaviour and my words are acceptable, according to Summoners Code (Remember Gankplank talking?). The Summoners Code have changed, but I believe the values didn't. Back to the issue then - I don't see anything in the chat provided by this player that can be considered offensive. The only thing that we can look at is "muted and reported"; "muted" and I personaly never saw anyone getting ban for that. It has also been explained that Riot do not ban if someone writes "reported" in the chat, it is inaproppriate but it is not punished. And "open ur eyes"; "u r" and again, it is not something that would get you banned. I don't see a reason as to why he got banned. If he didn't go AFK (as suggested by "nope gl") then there is no reason at all. And if there is, I want to see all players who say such things banned now, that would be a hefty number, mind you. That won't happen. Usually, I see a lot of "My ban is unreasonable! I just defended myself!" and I see a lot of people saying stuff like they do here, but right now, I think it is unreasonable. I don't see a single word that would offend anyone, I don't even see a single slur or offensive word other than "wtf". If this is the whole chat and punishment is based on this, I think the punishment is too harsh. This player did nothing that would award him a ban. Yes, he got 14 day ban before, and he should be under radar and should be punished for slightest offenses, but I don't consider this even that. I would consider sending a ticket. There is no need for explaining the situation as it is not valid and would not get you pardoned, even if you defended yourself. Get someone to review your case personally and see what they say. If the chat you send is complete and the punishment is based on what you shared here, I believe you have a good chance at getting your account unbanned. In the worst case scenario, you will know what you did wrong and you better not repeat the same mistake again. However, if you get your account unbanned, I would take it to my heart as a warning. You probably won't be pardoned next time and your account will be lost. Either way, you should ignore those players, they are not worth the conversation anyways. Also, for all of you commenting. If someone said something about your parents, would you react? Probably not, you said that already, but let's be real. We are all different. Some of us don't have parents, some of us have parents with fatal ilnesses and some of us have parents in prison. I know all these types people and I know they all react differently to the situations we are talking about. It's not unbelievable for someone to lose his cool if his mother has cancer and someone just said that he hopes she gets it. To be honest, I would lose my temper too, and I would send him in the deepest of places and who knows where. I know it does not justify the behaviour and I would get banned no matter what. It won't change. However, we could be a little bit more empathic in these situations, we do not deliver punishment. That's Riot's work. And to be honest, I would send all the people who talk those things to the deepest holes. Don't get cynical because someone lost their cool in those situations, you don't know if you will get into situations where you will do the same thing.
: I think that with riven having a 3 part q and yasuo having a variable q with a tiny cooldown and a similarly spammable e, having to manage mana would be a nightmare. EG: halfway through your suave flow combo you suddenly realize you wont have mana enough for the tornado/your ult, or that last dash on your e.
To be perfectly honest, this is not really a good argument. We all have experienced a game or a situation where we were playing a certain champion, fighting, and all of a sudden, you are out of mana, right when you are about to use that last spell to finish off your oponent. We experienced this many, many times - pros and casual players alike. Managing your mana is something that requires skill, any resource management requires skill and that is something those champions lack. Yes, they make for it, however, with their kits. There is an issue, though, many people consider them imbalanced for this very reason. As you stated you wouldn't like to be caught off guard having no mana during certain combos. Yes, I agree that it would feel bad. But this is not a proper excuse for them not to have mana. I will give you an example, talking about combos and spells with more parts, let's take Ahri's R. She, can use 3 dashes and only first one costs mana, so oyu never find yourself oom before you can cast all three because, well, it would suck, right? This can be used for Yasuos Q. He can have mana cost for first Q, the othrer two would be free of charge as long as he doesn't miss and it resets. This would add something that enemy could exploit against him, and also something that would add to his skill cieling. As for his E, let's take Irelias Q. It resets and gets mana back when killing and enemy. Also, we have other abilities that give mana back while used on certain enemies (eg. minions, monsters, marked champions). This would be vital for his E as well. He would consume only % of the actual mana cost used against minions, getting some mana back with last hits and ability would only cost full manacost on champions. I am not a game developer and it would need a lot of testing. But I believe they would manage to tweak him just enought to use mana. It may reduce his constant dashing and make Yasuo players think twice before randomly dashing in lane. This would lead to less toxicity surroinding him. (this is one of reasons community considers him toxic as stated in the article they released few weeks ago.) I guess it would work. But hey, we never know, this is only my opinion, as I said, I don't know for sure if it would actually be a good or bad change. However, there is always a way for champion to have a good feeling kit and also to have mana as well.
Azadethe (NA)
: I'll be honest. I was skepticle about phase rush. But..... it's okay..... although I never actually notice it running.... I just built it with a Rylai's build and was 1v1 popping a Fiddle, Gangplank, and Orianna..... managed around 600 AP build and did 44k damage. Only prob was every time I tried to backdoor (We had a blitz afk first 12 min of game..... allowed other team to get relevant), We had a wu kong 1 hitting the team that refused to just defend while I take turrets/inhibs :S. Managed 15/7/14 in a 4v5, so not horrible.
I am glad you tried it. It may not be the best for damage but it really gives you some more options to play around your opponents. Yeah, that happens, especially now in preseason, all you can do is to be proud of yourself for how good you played. :/
: Season 8
Season 8? Can you travel in time? It's preseason, we don't know what season 8 will look like. We can still have some crazy changes coming our way. {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}}
Azadethe (NA)
: I seriously doubt you've never had that experience lol. Miscalculating someone's magic resist..... a stray sona heal/barrier.... someone Tenacity shortening your charm and you only hitting 2 barns when you needed to hit 3....... not being able to use your E because of team play..... I also can't help but notice.... you havent played any ranked since the patch, and are leaning on ascendancy games for experience.
Oh but of course this happened it happens all the time. But i it was not a problem. I was still able to gank efficiently and I was able to pick up targets easily, even in teamfights. And the teamfights are problem for Evelynn, beign able to jump in, kill one or two enemies and then rush away or back into the fight is just great, mainly if you got your ultimate on cooldown. Yes, I won't be playing any rankeds this preseason (only if I get really bored). There is no use playing it since people wiil experiment there just like in normals, and I am meeting same skill level in normals. I also like to experiment and I don't want to ruin games for few people who takes it seriously even in preseason.
Azadethe (NA)
: My concern with Phase Rush and Eve is it really doesn't top off her damage for guaranteed executes. She's likely to lose a lot more kills, even with more chase. it's much easier to get behind them and rely on raw damage and guarantee a kill than to rely on her own personal damage, which, is usually just barely enough or not enough to guarantee an execute. You have no idea how many ults I've wasted leaving someone at 50 HP..... with Electrocute, I overkill them (third skill).
Oh, I see. To be honest, I never had such a problem. I am able to kill my targets with ease, denying their chances to survive even more with my phase rush. This all without ult. I find myself using ult just to get out off sticky situations and on very high priority targets which are behind heavy frontline. I never felt the urge to pick more damage. It may also depend on other runes you pick. But I really find phase rush quite usefull. I still recommend it to you.
: > [{quoted}](name=Fasko,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qtv6qtKE,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2017-11-10T22:27:23.372+0000) > > Whoever does more damage and doesn't matter if you outplay your opponents. I... disagree. And my match history disagrees as well. > > It's preseason, it should get balanced. It sure is imbalanced right now. Everything is in presesons. This one isn't different. You literally have only aram and normal games played with champions that are very favorable with the current runes. And yes this one is different, the worst it has ever been since season 2
Yes, I do? Do you play rankeds in preseason? I won't if I don't get bored. The thing I wanted to show you are not the "champs that are favored by current runes" but the different keystones I used. Over 50% of them are utility based. I have yet to try electrocute because I favor utility over raw damage. Your point was that only damage matters and that outplays doesn't matter. My match history simply says otherwise. Ahri phase rush was great, Evelynn phase rush was great, Soraka guardian was great. Hell I even accidentally picked comet on TF instead of that lovely phase rush and it was great as well, even if it's considered worse than electrocute. It enhances my own gameplay, which is the most valuable thing for me. Utility from those runes are just a cherry for me. I can outplay my opponents harder even if they all have electrocute and such. And yes, this one is indeed different. Every single champion in the game got some stats boosted, not to mention whole gameplay change with new runes. It may be the worst and will require a lot of changes but the preseasons are just for those things. If you find it unplayable seriously consider a break untill the next season starts, many players do the same. I can take a beating and I love experimenting so I am fine. And also, there were some gamebreaking moments in the past where I considered taking a break myself, so it's not that bad. It may be the worst but it sure isn't that bad.
Azadethe (NA)
: Hi guys. I've been defending the new runes, because they have brought one very important thing back to the game; The ability for mages to have sustain. However, I think I know why people are complaining: Electrocute. Electrocute does up to a 140 base + AP scaling plus AD, and most importantly has a really low cooldown. I've tried Comet, Predator, Aery, and Dark Harvest as other damage boosts, but nothing adds up to Electrocute's utility, other than perhap a VERY good support using Aery (Karma can make Aery explode in damage, because Aery's returns time very well with Karma's abilities). I've gotten Electrocute to 300 damage in only 3 built items: Jungle Echo, Lichbane, and a Hextech Gunblade. It almost ensures an execute on a champ like Evelynn, Kayne, Rengar, Jhin, MF, etc. The rest have some serious drawbacks: Grasp no longer works on "On Hit" effects but rather literally on basic attacks only. Aery is very champ specific, and the per hit burst is much lower, making it outhealable. Predator has an insane cooldown, which extremely limits its ability to execute off its damage, and the charge is interruptible, and often doesn't actually get procced, because fights change to quickly. It's also usually not useable pre 6. Comet requires slows/cc to hit reliably, and its scaling is much lower than Electrocute. Press the Attack relies on specifically one type of damage to proc: "hits" aka Basic attacks. Only Electrocute and Aery can be procced by both auto attacks, skills, and never miss, and Electrocute has much higher scaling. I'll give you an example: I regularly play Eve. I've tried Grasp, Predator, Comet, and Electrocute on her. -Grasp eve is only fun vs compositions where she can get off auto attacks and secondary Domination. it's extremely effective vs a Cho gath, who normally counters an offensive Eve. Also nice vs a Xin, most ADC's, and a fed Zed. -Predator has its uses, but 70% of the time the charge up on Eve's Charm + boots is clunky and gets countered as the person just runs away before the boots are ready. Timing is horrible. It means a lot of the time, you waste Eve's Predator damage, which means her next ult willl go in naked without the Predator damage. -Comet misses regularly, and doesn't scaling high enough on a jungle champ's AP (I had 33% hit rate with Comets). -Electrocute...... I get Triple and Double kills, almost Quad kills. When the other team groups, my Q's on Taste of Blood + Ravenous Hunger just give me enough sustain to stay in, use her Q, and erase 1100 hp off their entire group,+ hit one with an electrocute, which means I have 1 set up for instant KO on ult, and the other two will die from my post ult Q's and E's, if i use R correctly. In fact, I've played so much league my W and E keys on my keyboard are faling off, and breaking. My W has one of 4 posts actually holding on, and my E sticks and doesn't signal use but like once every 4-5 taps. Yet with Electrocute, I somehow just went 11/4/4 with a super defunct keyboard. I watched as my Q just erased Teemo, Ahri, and Ezreal. Did some 1900 Electrocute damage even though most of the game I was just auto farming jung because my Keyboard was so bad. On a Karma with Aery, who can proc her damage about every 12 sec in lane RELIABLY, I only managed about a 1800 damage game with hitting about every skill. Sona and Nami both fall behind Aery use vs Karma damagewise (Sona uses the shield 5 times as much as the damage, Nami can use both about equal). On Comet, I've only averaged 500-900 damage. On Predator 560-1300 damage, depending on Luck ...... As much as I hate to say it, I think the problem is that Taste of Blood and Ravenous Hunger are on the same rune tree as Electrocute. it allows insane useage, insane self sustain, and you can SAFELY use 3 skills, and heal out of trades. I miss Ancient Tome and Hextech's spell vamp, so I love these healing runes. But.... Electrocute is just too useable. It'd be better if Electrocute was on Sorcery and Phase Rush was on Domination, because then sustain + damage would be different choices. As is, No skill Kayns can 1 hit anyone, and from very early, with Electrocute.
I will admit I didn't read your whole post so if I missed something just correct me, sorry. I am very pleased that you like the new runes. In fact, we may have pretty similar opinion on them. But for me it's my own gameplay enhancement from runes that I like the most. Utility is the second reason why I like them. As for runes for Eve, try harvest OR! - **Phase rush**. It's easier now than ever to proc this new stormraider's and it has been my favorite rune for bursty champions. Now I can use it almost on anyone that can utilize it. I found it very benefical for me on almost every champion I played with it. I usually prefer utility instead of raw damage and this seems to work the best for me. as Eve you can easily proc it and it helps you with chasing, you can run with it or you can utilize hit and run strategy. It also works very well in counter-jungling situations. I used stormraider's one her before but I can't compare it with rush since rush is basically an better version and I would say it will get a slight nerf. It just feels too good for me. I encourage you to try it out. It may not suit your playstyle but you definitelly should give it a try! Tell me what you think about it after the game! {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
: ***
Whoever does more damage and doesn't matter if you outplay your opponents. I... disagree. And my match history disagrees as well. It's preseason, it should get balanced. It sure is imbalanced right now. Everything is in presesons. This one isn't different.
: Click Here if you HATE Season 7!!
I haven't seen anyone complaining about those for a very long time. Why bring it up now after the season has ended? And it will always be the same. the next season will be the worst, next one as well, and so on. Why? People love complaining and they forget the past so quickly. I would love to see them running into a brush in season 1 only to get IKd by Ryze with one spell. Or the day Lee got released and could kick you in the face and you were gone. Or the day Fizz got released... oh, right. He is still annoying and troubles even high dia players. :S At least tank Fizz died. Let this thread die and you won't see anyone complaining about season 7 anymore. It ended, people will complain about S8 now.
: Azirs soldiers should proc press the attack
Nothing works with soldiers. And even if it did they would do one thing they like the most about Azir... nerf him, once gain for 378th time! {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: Sadly Azir's Soldiers don't apply on hit effects...
: So who would you say has less amount of counterplay or counters in this game?
The most imbalanced champion is the one who got the most nerfs! {{champion:268}} {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: Bad runes for mages
I find new runes pretty good for mages. I usually used stormraider's for bursty mage and I was really sad that I couldn't I couldn't use it on less bursty mages and mages with less reliablebursts. Now I can. I just played with Ahri with that new stormraiders and it was pure epicness. I even found myself doing weird stuff I nevrr did before, so it enhanced my gameplay perfectly. You got a lot of options and it doesn't always depend which keystone does more damage - oh, electrocute does more damage than comet, so it's better. No, comet is as good as electrocute because it has lower CD, it is AoE and most importantly, it can screw enemies. People try to dodge the comet even if it deals small amount of damge. Not only do I have more time but they often break the combo chain so they do less damage as well. Aerie is another option that greatly enhances ones gameplay. Karma is a great example of this, you can use both damage and shielding. Kleptomancy is another great option, it doesn't give you damage but instead it can give you gamebreaking moments that can decide if you lose or win the fight. It also greatly affects laning. It depends on how you want to play the game. I prefer utility over raw damage almost in all scenarios. It is, however my playstyle and I know you may not agree with me. But I gave you some suggestions you could try. Really, kleptomancy is a fun keystone you can try to start early snowball and try to get ahead.
K1RBY (NA)
: Getting your path blocked by everything
Yes, it seems like it's really buggy this time. Not only that, sometimes you block yourself and your champion just won't follow your cursor. I thought those were lags but they weren't. :/ Also, something more important - animations bugs. I have found it very hard to last hit and even animation cancel basic attack on anything. It's slowed down or am I just off the balance because of new runes? Basic attacks are now science to me. {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Arcana Coltic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EahveLmE,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-09T13:56:14.581+0000) > it might just be my luck but on top of all the toxic bs , the tilt watchu talkin bout? lol. I don't care much for the update but I'm a longterm player and got the most out of the rewards so I'm satisfied, was given 100k BE, (epic) omega squad fizz skin, rune enthusiast ward skin and the Conqueror of the League' emote. TBH I think they should add more things for us to spend our BE and it does seem like it will take a while to buy all of the champions for players, having to level to 100 to afford it (i think) but other than that I like the leveling, gives another goal to work towards rather than the LAME quests/missions they hand out
I don't think he was talking about these rewards. I believe he was talking about BE gains with misleading title. Yes, those rewards are nice, we got repaid for our time nicely. But let's imagine new player who just hit level 30.... before the update. Little poor guy have to play 10+ games to get to level 31. This noobie really wants Kindred, they look so cool and he likes their gameplay. But he just bought Blitzcrank before the update so he has no BE now! He never had any luck, so the shard he needs for Kindred will never drop. He got 800 BE for level up. This poor noobie has to play another 12+ games to get to level 32, adding just a few more games everytime he levels up just to get to new level. He finally got level 38 and he is so happy he can afford his new main, Kindred! It only took him 100+ games. This is the real problem, my friend. If you really get even 800 BE per level up on average you will need to play 100+ games and even more after that to get new 6,3K champion. They wanted to add a catch up system. But new players usually want specific, cool champions. If they get lucky they will get discount, if they aren't, well. In my opinion, the should double, if not increase it to 2,5x the old system IP output. There are more than 120 champions, it took me 7 years to get them all, how long will it take for this noobie I described? Same 7 years? That's ridiculous since they are still adding new champions. I couldn't care less about this system, but I really feel the pain of new players. This can be demoralizing for them. We, as the veterans should know better about how much you want that new cool champion, we experienced it many times.
: It is going to take forever to unlock 6300 champs now. Roughly every 150 games played.
This is a big problem for new players. If you just hit lvl 30 before this change you have probably few champions, I would say less than 15, actually. Yes, this system make you learn champs faster, if you are starting from level 1 and if you don't care what champion you will buy. The problem is, you only get discounts for champion shards you get, which are random. And I doubt many people would like random champions, they all want the cool ones like I did back in the day. So you will have to level up from level 30 untill you get enough BE (let's say 6,3K) or fortune hits you and you drop shard for champion you want to buy. I honestly couldn't care less because I got all the champions atm., but those people that just hit lvl 30 before the update... I really feel bad for them. It's the worst scenario they can be in if they want to get champions. But I might be wrong since the system is still new for me. I just got ~1000 BE for lvl 31. I would say that's something in the middle because I got 3K champs (if they didn't get cheaper meanwhile) so it would take you 6 levels to get one single champion for 6,3K. If it took 10 games (2x FWotD) and if the exp requirements for next level was +1 game it would take 75 games to get said 6,3K champion. That's insanity. If you want 10 - 6,3K champs you would have to play a lot of games... And you got over 100 champions which you still don't have. But I believe they will increase the numbers because let's face it, it took me 7 whole years to get all the champions in the game. If you come to the game now even after 3 years I will still have 2 times bigger champion pool than new player and that's a big plus for me. They need to double the old system IP output to create working catch-up system.
6KNI6HT6 (NA)
: I NEVER leave comments and RARELY ever visit the forums, but today is a really really really sad day. Change is tough at first, always. But, this update/change has completely affected/effected the game play mechanics at its roots. For many months now I embraced that change was coming to this game, but to change fundamental game play mechanics and overall pacing and 'feel' is just way too far gone and downright wrong of Riot to do such a thing to such a large fan base. And all I can do is piece all of the warning signs: champion overhauls, cutesy toonish new champs(ivern) and all the other new craptastic useless crap as well, to one thing: Ghostcrawler ----the epitome of grubby-ass-developer Everything he gets his grubby troll hands on....he destroys. And he does this because he envisions way too large of things, to things, that never needed envisioning or improvements on in the first place. I'm sure building his 'cause' by Preaching to Riot "sustainability"....."we must make changes for the future of the games' success".......yeah, ....OK. ??? 30 million worldwide, right? something like that. well, maybe half that, but still....I think League has been pretty successful! withOUT Ghostcrawler. ..and up until now, had a bright future. But people just gotta touch stuff! Just gotta touch touch touch touch touch! -KaBoooooom!!!!!!!!!!!!! The rune system took away choice, makes good players exponentially OP exponentially faster, makes players that are not good/behind exponentially worse. Every game I have played today went from not fun to just downright disgusting. Win or lose...the key success to league was in its pacing and gameplay itself. ....And Ghostcrawler just took the game play and threw it out the window and replaced the entire game with cat memes to make the game really flashy and tootsie and cutsie! yay! poro's get mustaches too! oh wow! F*******************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Money and Time....just completely destroyed to yet another semi-decade of promises only to turn to ashes and reveal lies. League just destroyed what made LOL fun. Really simple straight forward mechanics with a HUGE variety of freedom of choice on how you played and built your champion. Now, all that choice has been completely abolished for a cookie cutter gimmicky ass rune system that is completely and utterly unbalanced and has no place in league. This is NOT Heroes of the Storm and that's what made League just what it was; League of Legends. A fun very simple MOBA. The simplicity is what makes this game so much deeper than others and makes the replay so much fun. I don't know what you call it now: An updated pile of hopes and dreams turned to ashes.
> League just destroyed what made LOL fun. Really simple straight forward mechanics with a HUGE variety of freedom of choice on how you played and built your champion. Now, all that choice has been completely abolished for a cookie cutter gimmicky ass rune system that is completely and utterly unbalanced and has no place in league. This is NOT Heroes of the Storm and that's what made League just what it was; League of Legends. A fun very simple MOBA. The simplicity is what makes this game so much deeper than others and makes the replay so much fun. I don't know what you call it now: An updated pile of hopes and dreams turned to ashes. League of Legends is anything... but not simple. Yes, it does require little knowlendge to join the game and simply play, but what really make it unique is the fact that LoL has pretty high skill and learning cieling. Comparing it to HotS which is basically known for how easy it is. Also, talking about how you had so much freedom with old runes. How many pages you had? 2-4? How many times did you change them, let's say per week? Because many players did 4 pages and used them, that's all. That's my case as well. So yes, you had some variety, and you could choose anything, but a lot of players just used same runes all the time. I like new runes. I can easily pick 3 builds for one champion I want to play and customize them to match my gameplay. The thing I love most is that I can create something that boost mostly my won gameplay and after that my champion. The only problem is that it's imbalanced. We all knew it will be. That's just a part of preseason. It happens every year with something new in preseason. Many players leave the game until preseason ends. I like to experiment and I can take a beating as well, so I will keep feeding my curiosity and play, but if you feel like the game is imbalanced to the point you can't stand it take a break, seriously. It will get better. People will get used to new system, new builds will develop, balance changes will change a lot of things. Hell, they just buffed all the champions so it will require observation and small adjustments. And big ones as well. Patience. {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
: I use the pre-set pages just to have them for a fall-back if i get caught out in the open choosing role last. Without purchasing more pages, we'll only be able to customize 2. The 5 are there to act as fillers for playing a role you get stuck with. So I've come to utilize them for.
Yes, that was intended, but you are choosing 6 runes. I am getting used to all of them, experiment with them and sooner or later you will know which rune does what and where to find it. You will probably have in mind what runes you want when you pick a champion and then it just takes a couple of seconds to create a new page for said character. That's at least my point of wiev and that's why I don't want to see presets. I am 100% sure I won't use them and I will customize runes almost every game like I did with masteries. Maybe people will want more presets later on, or they will add mission specific presets to do misions with. Would be fun!
Sparkle (NA)
: So you won't be able to delete them (I'm probably the person that said something lol) but we are going to add features to let you hide them. They're the last line of defense against you getting into a game without runes.
No, I guess I just misunderstood something in official post about runes on website, my bad, sorry. Anyways, I am glad we will get rid of them by hiding them. But I would like to ask something if I could - If we hide the preset pages will they still be visible in collections rune menu? That's also something that confuses me since I am looking at cool icons of rune paths and not actual names of rune sets. :P Thanks for making it clear for me!{{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
GigglesO (NA)
: Are tanks meant to be a joke?
> Bonus shielding doesn't work on mordes self shield Tell me the last time you saw something work on Morde. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Vasaris (EUW)
: Is there a way to remove preset rune pages? They're distracting and I'm never gonna use them
I believe they said we will be able to delete them. I don't know why we can't delete them just yet. :/
Tukan Tonko (EUNE)
: Nice hook(s)
I's not me who got hooked and I am not whining about it, read it again. And again. Until it gets through the thick skull of yours, my friend.
Rioter Comments
Nofreteti (EUW)
: Can you guess how much of the 10 last autofill games i won?
Also, if you are fine with playing support and you are afraid of autopick you can switch with autofilled supports. You will get autofill protect for switching the role.
Salson (EUNE)
: Darius now has negative winrate across all Elos
On the site you mentioned I can see 50,0% win rate in platinum. It's not very accurate since it also says he has only 28,1% ban rate, we all know that it's a bit higher. I don't want to judge that site but I wouldn't take it as reliable info. You also can't compare regions like that. It's different in every single region, they each have different playstyles, for Korea it's a very agressive gameplay and that's also why Darius has lower pick rate and that results in extremely high or low win rate. Highest win rate champion in one region may be lowest win rate champion in another. Depends. No, Volibear, Yorick and Illaoi they all have counterplay. Volibear relies on his sustain from passive and ult to do reasonable damage. He can be poked and if you add grievous wounds it's even easier. Q has short duration, if you can run from that you are fine. For Illaoi, you just have to be mobile. Gankplank against her is a nightmare, she can't hit you if you know when to move and how to position. You will win trades without losing any HP. If she ults just go away. Yorick? Just don't ignore him, he can only split nowadays... On the other hand, Darius has high enough movement speed, heavy sustain, CCs, true damage execute. We all know very well how hard it is to trade with him, he will use W to slow you down and have easy time hitting Q, you will get damage, he will heal up and you will get DoT debuff. Those nerfs are really very reasonable in my eyes since it takes some of his trading potentional early on, but it's unchanged in late game. Not to mention that those are just little changes. That's also why it's impossible to give him faster cast time on Q, because they would've to take something from him, be it sustain or part of the damage, and it would ruin the image of Darius in our mind. I dunno, I really think that he is just fine atm.
Nofreteti (EUW)
: Can you guess how much of the 10 last autofill games i won?
Why is that so? If you have played in season 1,2,3 you should know term "pick order". Back in that time you had to play everything. A lot more frequently! And people were winning anyways. I wish we had more autofills just to make people learn other positions so when this happens they won't just cry for swap. It is not a guaranteed loss. I win most of the time during my autofills. And I enjoy playing supports once in a while.
Salson (EUNE)
: Darius now has negative winrate across all Elos
Well, I will mention this. He has almost exactly 50% win rate in all elos, currently sitting at 51,5% at platinum league as a refference. More than half the champions have worse win rate. Let me ask you again, what is the reason for you that you want to buff him, instead of, let's say Volibear? (48,4%) I will take some of your buffs and talk about them and what I think about them. It's only my opinion, so... Reverting nerfs - those are early game nerfs and in fact very reasonable ones. He has his Q which does damage, heals and applies stack of debuff if you get hit by the edge. That's pretty much all he needs to win trades, not to mention that sustain he gets was not changed at all. On the other hand, the nerf of handle hit gives him higher skill cieling, people will need to get better at positioning to get the best effect. Also, the only counterplay for this spell is to get away from him or go right next to him, in which case... he is a juggernaut, he want you to be next to him. Bugfix is reasonable for me as well. Lowering the Q cast time - would make it imbalanced. As I said, there is no counterplay if he just swings and you have no time to move. Just as he did before Q rework. But now it heals and does more damage. They gave it cast time because they needed him to be balanced a bit. Full reset - really? It is TRUE damage. His resets are enough. You can reliably delete almost anyone who gets too close to you. And no, it's not that hard to get in range. The last one I am fine with. All in all, I think he is fine somehow right now. Not to mention he is third most banned champion. He is juggernaut, he has execute which can reset and he has great sustain. It's not so rare to see Darius being behind and then in one teamfight he gets pentakill just because of his resets. He can go full tank and do damage thanks to that true damage ult with resets. It's hard to balance and there will be someone who doesn't like it at the time all the time... Anyways, that's just my opinion, I might not be that objective.
: Camile is a 1v1 champ so is illaoi and illaoi outscales and outdamages her same with darius
> [{quoted}](name=Crystallover,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PTEc8t9p,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2017-01-07T22:50:06.152+0000) > > Camile is a 1v1 champ so is illaoi and illaoi outscales and outdamages her same with darius Yes, of course, she has some insane burst, but she has to hit. I can avoid that with almost anything, I can literally destroy her with Taric. And since Camille is pretty mobile she can dodge it as well, even easier. Her ult is not problem as well.
Rioter Comments
: can it 1v5
No, but depends.
MLDzXnRRR (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Fasko,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EGjPFkBa,comment-id=000200000000000100000000,timestamp=2016-12-28T17:45:54.211+0000) > > That's how DotA is designed. Supports in DotA and LoL are different. Lion can pretty much kill you alone if you do something stupid. But in DotA you have many means to defend yourself. And if you are ahead you can kill them fast enought to not take any damage. DotA is harder than LoL, you can say anything but it really is. And thus, you are punished for every single mistake you do. Hypercarries are really hypercarries. a good Magina will kill anyone in his way, and you will lose all your mana bofere you can even cast a spell, and even if you can use it, you still have to decide which one to hit, because he will have manta already. Also, have you seen DK dying if ahead? He simply can't die if he gets ahead, and he is tank with a lot of damage and utility. But if he dies, it can decide the game. That's just how it is, if you think it's bad don't play DotA, stick to LoL. I think that you are bad and keep your comments to yourself, because I was playing Broodwar and WC3 probably before you were born...
> [{quoted}](name=MLDzXnRRR,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EGjPFkBa,comment-id=0002000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-12-28T18:04:12.398+0000) > > I think that you are bad and keep your comments to yourself, because I was playing Broodwar and WC3 probably before you were born... You are the one that said you shouldn't be punished for doing mistakes against bad team. And after all, I am bad here. If you are bad enought to think that you are demigod while you are ahead, okay, but if you die to a team that you consider bad, how good are you then? If it was even, okay, if you are ahead, that's really bad, don't you think so? Also, what does my age have to do with this? Okay, you want to use arguments that are not only irrelevant but also uncertain, I will do the same, can I? It looks like you have hard time losing and you don't take loses very well. Maybe that's why you don't want to take any punishment if you do mistakes? Allright, I would allow it only for you, so you won't be sad to be punished, but also, you wouldn't get better in the game. I will gladly take punishments, because I know I will take something from that and it will make me a better player. And I don't want the game to be one-sided all the time, how fun would it be? So keep **your comments** to yourself, if you are a veteran as you claim you are, stop this, you are making bad name for both games. Also, you know, veterans like the system where you lose gold if you die, that's what makes DotA unique and that's also why it requires more skill and a brain. Everytime I ask LoL player about this and they played DotA before they always reply with " I would like it in LoL, too." Every single one. But this has no place in LoL, at least for now.
MLDzXnRRR (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Fasko,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EGjPFkBa,comment-id=0002000000000001,timestamp=2016-12-28T16:24:29.341+0000) > > Your post is contraproductive. If you are ahead, and enemy team can't farm for good how can you even die then? You should be punished even more in that case. If the enemy team is bad you shouldn't die, no matter what, because they are only further behind. > > So, you jsut said you shouldn't be punished against bad teams but you should be punished against good teams. That's pretty funny, to be honest. You die, because someone presses R... Even the supports with 0 items (brown boots and wards) in DOTA can teamwipe in the right circumstances with their ultimates.
> [{quoted}](name=MLDzXnRRR,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EGjPFkBa,comment-id=00020000000000010000,timestamp=2016-12-28T17:27:55.072+0000) > > You die, because someone presses R... > Even the supports with 0 items (brown boots and wards) in DOTA can teamwipe in the right circumstances with their ultimates. That's how DotA is designed. Supports in DotA and LoL are different. Lion can pretty much kill you alone if you do something stupid. But in DotA you have many means to defend yourself. And if you are ahead you can kill them fast enought to not take any damage. DotA is harder than LoL, you can say anything but it really is. And thus, you are punished for every single mistake you do. Hypercarries are really hypercarries. a good Magina will kill anyone in his way, and you will lose all your mana bofere you can even cast a spell, and even if you can use it, you still have to decide which one to hit, because he will have manta already. Also, have you seen DK dying if ahead? He simply can't die if he gets ahead, and he is tank with a lot of damage and utility. But if he dies, it can decide the game. That's just how it is, if you think it's bad don't play DotA, stick to LoL.
MLDzXnRRR (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ACENOX,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EGjPFkBa,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-12-28T15:17:41.908+0000) > > if you're 5 lvl ahead on dota, doing massive damage having tons of utility at its maximum aswell as having a lot of gold and YOU MANAGE TO DIE then you should be punished hard > > that's how life works there You should be punished, because the enemy team can't CS and you never missed a creep and farmed jungle, right...
> [{quoted}](name=MLDzXnRRR,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EGjPFkBa,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-12-28T15:30:55.193+0000) > > You should be punished, because the enemy team can't CS and you never missed a creep and farmed jungle, right... Your post is contraproductive. If you are ahead, and enemy team can't farm for good how can you even die then? You should be punished even more in that case. If the enemy team is bad you shouldn't die, no matter what, because they are only further behind. So, you jsut said you shouldn't be punished against bad teams but you should be punished against good teams. That's pretty funny, to be honest.
: LEE SIN HAS TO LAND ONE ENTIRE SKILLSHOT TO GANK!
Yeah, I have seen many funny arguments these days. One of the best was - "Shaco is bad now, because he has execute damage on E"
gottrjr (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Fasko,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kiRvFMkv,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-12-27T17:13:36.947+0000) > > Good, so if your boss is an idiot do you tell him how you feel about him? Of course you don't, because you need to sleep somewhere and you would like to eat sometimes, right? That's psychology. In sports, they don't tell you that you are bad. You coach would never do that, if he is a good coach. He will tell you where you did mistakes, and more importantly, he will tell you HOW TO IMPROVE. That's what you should do with your teammates. What you do is, indeed, selfish. We are all humans, I, too am angry sometimes and it's pretty often, but I don't flame my teammates and that's why I have so much comebacks. You can insult however you want, behind your monitor, if you are afraid of your mental health. You can write an offensive letter and then throw it out, that's possibility, too. This behaviour will only get you banned in time. Trust me, I am not telling you this for nothing. I know how frustrating it can be to have bad team, we all do! > > Also, rankeds are the best place to get better, that's why we have bronze. And if you are polite you have higher chance to make your teammates listen to you. Try it, you'll see. Your rose glasses view is fairly one sided. I have had plenty of coaches that have called me more names than you could imagine. You can be polite and do your thing. If somebody is playing like an idiot then I will tell them that they are playing like an idiot. I may actually call them an idiot. It's called being real.
> [{quoted}](name=gottrjr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kiRvFMkv,comment-id=000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-12-28T00:36:40.126+0000) > > Your rose glasses view is fairly one sided. I have had plenty of coaches that have called me more names than you could imagine. You can be polite and do your thing. If somebody is playing like an idiot then I will tell them that they are playing like an idiot. I may actually call them an idiot. It's called being real. You still don't get my point. Does yor coach filter his frustration on you? Does he feel bad in his personal life so he tell you you are an idiot? No, so stop doing that to your teammates. Yeah, coach may tell you that you played terrible, I said that in my last post. But the most important part is that he won't only tell you that. He will tell you WHERE you did MISTAKES and how to IMPROVE. Because just calling you names won't help you improve, you will just play worse. Coach is here to help you grow, to teach you how to play better, to increase morale of the team, not opposite. As I said, we are all humans, we are all angry sometimes and coaches will scream on you when you really play terrible, he will shut you down. And after that, he will tell you what to do, what should you focus on in match. He knows his team, he knows what to tell them. But in League you meet strangers. You need to know how to talk to people, because they will only play worse if you flame them, or they will even troll or go afk. If you want that, sure, just flame them. That sure will help, it helps everywhere, right? And also, you can be real with everyone without flaming them. You did bad, I know that, you know that, don't die and we will help you out. Buy that, get that, focus on this objective, etc. Instead of "fu u stupid feeder, gg, we lost, uninstall plz, raport..."
gottrjr (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Fasko,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kiRvFMkv,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2016-12-27T07:31:38.047+0000) > > You didn't read the article, did you? You can tell your teammate that he is doing poorly if you are polite and you don't flame him. But they already know that. If you flame them they will only do worse. Empathy, try that sometimes. If you have a really bad game and your team start to flame you many players become more angry, start to feed more, do poor decisions, troll, afk. Because, well, if you have bad game you are already mad at yourself because you could have been a lot better. If your team just flame you you will not only do worse, but your teamplay will suffer, too. If you still want to flame your team, do so, but if you want to climb, prepare yourself, because you will find it harder with that attitude. League is like sports, attitude and mindset matters, a lot. And just like any sport, some people are not cut out for it, especially in ranked. Those people need to know they are not good enough for ranked and need to play more normals and practice more. The problem I have is when people are doing really stupid shit, you ask them to stop, and they keep doing it. At that point, flaming needs to happen, at least for me it makes me feel better to express how I currently feel. Like anything else, expressing your feelings, negative or positive, is important to mental health.
> [{quoted}](name=gottrjr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kiRvFMkv,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2016-12-27T15:45:18.266+0000) > > And just like any sport, some people are not cut out for it, especially in ranked. Those people need to know they are not good enough for ranked and need to play more normals and practice more. The problem I have is when people are doing really stupid shit, you ask them to stop, and they keep doing it. At that point, flaming needs to happen, at least for me it makes me feel better to express how I currently feel. Like anything else, expressing your feelings, negative or positive, is important to mental health. Good, so if your boss is an idiot do you tell him how you feel about him? Of course you don't, because you need to sleep somewhere and you would like to eat sometimes, right? That's psychology. In sports, they don't tell you that you are bad. You coach would never do that, if he is a good coach. He will tell you where you did mistakes, and more importantly, he will tell you HOW TO IMPROVE. That's what you should do with your teammates. What you do is, indeed, selfish. We are all humans, I, too am angry sometimes and it's pretty often, but I don't flame my teammates and that's why I have so much comebacks. You can insult however you want, behind your monitor, if you are afraid of your mental health. You can write an offensive letter and then throw it out, that's possibility, too. This behaviour will only get you banned in time. Trust me, I am not telling you this for nothing. I know how frustrating it can be to have bad team, we all do! Also, rankeds are the best place to get better, that's why we have bronze. And if you are polite you have higher chance to make your teammates listen to you. Try it, you'll see.
: It depends on target hp but I suppose.
Sure it does, anyways, Vayne can do true damage repeatedly and there is only short window between that.
: Orianna Worth learning? + Tips
Every single champion is worth the time if you have fun playing that champion. As for Orianna, keep playing and you will figure everything out, She is a bit harder, because you have to track your ball while still doing everything as always with your champion. But it's no big deal, really.
Not xPeke (EUW)
: Sorry mate I had to get off early last night, couldn't reply. Hmmm I don't know why, but I'm enjoying talking about Vayne xD. It evolved from talking about stealth mechanics ha. That's fair, I can't argue she does seem to be a bit overloaded, that's kind of undeniable. She does have a lot of tools. I agree on your take on the other ADCs like Kog, Jinx and Twitch. And like I said a second ago, she does have many tools and ways to be unstoppable if played correctly. In my opinion she is one of the funnest ADCs to play (I thought so even in the past, before her recent surge in power/pick rate). She's just so fluid to play, and when you're ahead it feels so rewarding. I see your point on the stealth, that's fair enough. As for your idea regarding an item that reveals invisible units, that is actually pretty interesting. It would be interesting to see how it turns out if Riot ever does something of that sort. You could considering making a quick thread on it to see what others think. I believe it's a pretty cool idea, but I can see people/Riot not going for it due to having a long CD and high cost (which would be fair enough to have). This could lead players to just leaving that item alone if it's just not gold efficient compared to other items. Riot just might not care to balance out the stats and gold effeciency out. Still a fun idea though.
It's fine. :) Sure, she is fun, I find her fun too, but that depends on the player that plays, I find Jhin more enjoyable than Vayne for example. But that doesn't mean that she is unfun. She has a high pick rate after all. For the item, all I can do is theory about it, but I will never know if it would work, if it would be balanced and everything else. Yes, it seems interesting to me and it would be awesome to have this option in a game. But really, many people doesn't even touch {{item:3123}} while playing against champions that have high sustain, this item may be the same. Another problem I have, what would be the stats? Should it be for supports? Some health, maybe mana regen? For ADc? Tanks, mages? I really don't know, because stats would make this item viable only for few champions then and I don't think that would be good. It has many flaws and I can't test it and I can't even tell if it should work. But the idea is here.
HAHABOAT (NA)
: Really Rito?
This system is perfectly fine, I always tell players that if they are good and deserve to get higher they will get higher. Now, I have played some ranked games and I am placed myself. I ended up in G1. I thought that I will start somewhere between bronze 1 to silver 3. But I got placed in silver 1 because of my high MMR last season. took me 8 games to get to gold again. I get like 28-30 LP per win and I am yet to see how much I lose, but if I had to guess it will be something like 13-15 LP loss, judging from last season experience. No, I am not saying this because I want to show up, really. What I mean by this is that, this system helps you get higher, you even get one free win if you fail to win promos and if you play well enought to get higher, you sure will get higher, just don't give up when you see your first rank. We all started here, trust me, hell I wasn't even bronze in season1 because you could end up even lower! So don't worry, just play and have fun and you will climb, trust me. Good luck!
Ralanr (NA)
: Eh, best to not fight Garen if you're the villain. Unless he's making a dash to your carry and you hear some self sacrifice music in the background.
> [{quoted}](name=Ralanr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=N9lEv86q,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-12-27T00:48:17.025+0000) > > Eh, best to not fight Garen if you're the villain. > > Unless he's making a dash to your carry and you hear some self sacrifice music in the background. Of course, but he said HP counters true damage. It does, but in Garens case, if you for whatever reason have to fight him HP doesn't help you much, since his true damage scales with HP.
: > [{quoted}](name=Fasko,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HVFApgfH,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2016-12-26T19:35:37.621+0000) > > Bloodrazor and BotRK may be %HP damage but they still can be mitigated. That makes it only ignite and smite, even with Bloodrazor and BotTK you can get all those items on every single champion. I think you just wanted to point out that ult, but no, it doesn't make it uncounterable either, one stun, interrupt even QSS. > > If you want to compare this to Vayne's true damage you have chosen a bad example, she still have true damage coming from her basic attacks which means that you can't mitigate that damage no matter what when you get that 3rd shot. Add all these things you gave Warwick and here you goes! She would be worse than WW. What's the point of this post then? If you wanted to prove that Vayne is worse than WW, well done, you just did it, but I think that was not the point. Better comparison would be Yi or Darius, but Yi don't have self peel and stealth and Darius doesn't need these things, he is juggernaut and his mobility is low. I'm not the poster of this thread, and he said vain had loads of true so I gave him an example of more. I never mentioned consistency.
> [{quoted}](name=PeanutButterFan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HVFApgfH,comment-id=00010000000100000000,timestamp=2016-12-27T00:45:59.568+0000) > > I'm not the poster of this thread, and he said vain had loads of true so I gave him an example of more. I never mentioned consistency. That's perfectly fine, but... how does WW have more true damage than Vayne? If his smite and ignite is off cooldown he will do 500 true damage. Vayne will do a lot more, she has the most true damage in the game. Better example is still Yi and Darius or even Fiora.
PiVoRx (EUNE)
: But isnt this busted, to be indestructable and pack most of your team damage at the same time? Its like, why you should even bother picking any dps champion if pure tank can do as much damage but live forever.
> [{quoted}](name=PiVoRx,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kHFoRGNG,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2016-12-27T01:40:23.018+0000) > > But isnt this busted, to be indestructable and pack most of your team damage at the same time? > > Its like, why you should even bother picking any dps champion if pure tank can do as much damage but live forever. Key words are - AoE damage and long fights. Yes, Zac may have a lot of damage, but without AP he can't really burst you like assassin. And if you are tank he will do little to no damage to you. ADc on the other hand have high sustained damage and in long fights they will outdamage Zac no matter what. They also have means to deal with tanks in form of penetration. Zac may do damage, but it takes a long time, that's why he can do it. You can still do a lot more as ADc to him.
gottrjr (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Fasko,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kiRvFMkv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-26T19:06:55.819+0000) > > Those are the best advices you can give someone. Take this, fellow players and follow Summoners Code. If you do this, you will win more games, have fun and you can get reported trilion times and you won't get banned, because you did nothing wrong. That loading screen tip you see every 3rd game yes, it really works like that. > > Be kind to your teammates, respectful to your enemies and you will not only have better time playing, but you will also get better in the game. This sugar coating shit has got to stop. How is it ok to tell somebody they are doing good but not ok to call them a feeder (when you asked them to play safe 3 times). I mean if compliments are ok then the opposite is ok as well. Everyone needs to take off the fucking kid gloves and needs to be real.
> [{quoted}](name=gottrjr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kiRvFMkv,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-12-27T01:02:58.370+0000) > > This sugar coating shit has got to stop. How is it ok to tell somebody they are doing good but not ok to call them a feeder (when you asked them to play safe 3 times). I mean if compliments are ok then the opposite is ok as well. Everyone needs to take off the fucking kid gloves and needs to be real. You didn't read the article, did you? You can tell your teammate that he is doing poorly if you are polite and you don't flame him. But they already know that. If you flame them they will only do worse. Empathy, try that sometimes. If you have a really bad game and your team start to flame you many players become more angry, start to feed more, do poor decisions, troll, afk. Because, well, if you have bad game you are already mad at yourself because you could have been a lot better. If your team just flame you you will not only do worse, but your teamplay will suffer, too. If you still want to flame your team, do so, but if you want to climb, prepare yourself, because you will find it harder with that attitude. League is like sports, attitude and mindset matters, a lot.
: Here's another idea: Health.
> [{quoted}](name=Mecha MaIphite,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=N9lEv86q,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-12-27T00:28:42.099+0000) > > Here's another idea: > > Health. against Garen ult, not much helpful tbh.
PiVoRx (EUNE)
: Why does 0 AP Zac and 0 AD Poppy is allowed to out-damage anyone else?
Zac scales with HP, does %HP damage and have AoE on every single spell. and since he was tank, he could fight longer, doing even more and more damage.
Show more

Tukan Tonko

Level 126 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion